Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_nsrwtov_XDC1t7b7xk_100.png

"Aha, well, I wouldn't feel quite right about barging into a lady's room, but if you assure that it's no bother, then your offer is appreciated. Thank you very much," Guy politely says with a soft laugh, before bowing and then proceeding to go upstairs, making his way toward the daughter's room, knocking on it twice before slowly opening it.

@Yun Lee @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Donder172 @Store

Peter- Amazing

" Thank you for the advice. I will look into it,"
he said, quickly dashing off and quickly found the other Peter. While he was being subtle, he carefully slid the pumpkins into his inventory and whatever else wasn't his weapons. He also "borrowed" the other Peter's fire arrows. He headed for the Monster Camp.

Peter Parker- MCU

" I can't wait to see what is in,"
he said, heading over to the clothing store to see what was in stock.

@Yun Lee

"Oh, yeah, I can work with...these two." Taking the butter and egg, Dell nodded. "Thanks." As Jin spoke of his home, Dell raised an eyebrow. "Ronin, huh? You from Japan? What year?"

@Hida Tomonatsu

---

"Elixirs? Well, that was lucky!" She had a few herbs, rice, and two fish out. "I don't know if I want to use the Armored Porgy or Mighty Porgy...probably Armored, due to that fall...would you like me to cook for you? As a thank you for your help today. You as well, Shallot!" As Azel showed the flower, Margreet gasped. "Oh! A Silent Princess! I'm afraid they don't do very much other than make stealthy food, but they're quite pretty!"

@Takumi @Siege
"As the foreigners would call it based on my knowledge, 1855," It was the best guess that Jin could make at the proper year for those who were not used to his land's calendar system; most likely all of the group in this case, "Though I doubt it matters much - it seems that time doesn't change much in my land, even as the westerners come and go..." To be honest, he wasn't sure if the endless time of peace in Japan was for better or for worse. While it maintained stability and kept out those who might wish to harm his countrymen... it allowed a corrupt government to remain in power, one that wished to hunt him for refusing to become an assassin.

"In any case, where are you from?"

@Yun Lee

"Oh, yeah, I can work with...these two." Taking the butter and egg, Dell nodded. "Thanks." As Jin spoke of his home, Dell raised an eyebrow. "Ronin, huh? You from Japan? What year?"

@Hida Tomonatsu

---

"Elixirs? Well, that was lucky!" She had a few herbs, rice, and two fish out. "I don't know if I want to use the Armored Porgy or Mighty Porgy...probably Armored, due to that fall...would you like me to cook for you? As a thank you for your help today. You as well, Shallot!" As Azel showed the flower, Margreet gasped. "Oh! A Silent Princess! I'm afraid they don't do very much other than make stealthy food, but they're quite pretty!"

@Takumi @Siege

"I see. I'll leave it in your hands then." he said. Though he blinked when Margreet asked about cooking for Shallot and himself. "You don't have to feel obligated to cook, for me at least. I didn't do much compared to this man or.Dell." he admitted, motioning to the Saiyan as he spoke.

@Yun Lee @Siege
Celica shrugged. "It doesn't matter to me." she said. "I'm just glad everyone's safe and mostly unharmed.

Meanwhile, Selesia would go to Nack's House Just to see her accommodations for the night.

@Yun Lee @Anyone

"Then how about the General Store? There may ne something of interest we can get there." Silque smiled, hoping to grow a little closer with Celica while she had the chance. Hopefully they could also find a topic to discuss or gossip about.

@Minerva

Upstairs in the book mentioned were three recipes:

Mushroom Risotto: Any mushroom, Hylian Rice, Goat Butter, Rock Salt

Poultry Pilaf: Raw Thigh Drumstick, Hylian Rice, Bird Egg, Goat Butter

Egg Pudding: Bird Egg, Cane Sugar, Fresh Milk

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Kaykay @Crow

---

"Oh, hello! You must be Selesia, yes?"

Zelda greeted Selesia outside Nack's House, which was a rather large patch of farming property by the village gate.

She smiled. "This will be so much fun! I've never had a sleepover before. That's what they're called right? When two or more girls stay over at a house for a night?"

@Minerva

---

tloz_botw_bokoblin_concept_art_1.png

The camp was littered with about a half dozen goblins-three red, two blue, and one black. A red and blue were on the ground, roasting a large hunk of meat, while the other four were on top of a treehouse, where a treasure chest could be seen.

@Lucky

---

Dell grinned. "I'm from Japan too, but a few decades ahead of ya. I'm from the year 2018, and was built about ten years ago. One sec." Dell left the house for a moment with the ingredients, then returned with two plates.

latest

"Hearty Vegetable Omelet: one for you, one for Kaito. Trust me, you'll feel better once you eat it."

@Hida Tomonatsu

---

"Oh, but I insist!" Margreet giggled. "You're so modest, Azel...I'm glad that never changed! Now, what would you like to eat?"

@Takumi @Siege

---

Zelda greeted Selesia outside Nack's House, which was a rather large patch of farming property by the village gate.

She smiled. "This will be so much fun! I've never had a sleepover before. That's what they're called right? When two or more girls stay over at a house for a night?"

@Minerva

---

The camp was littered with about a half dozen goblins-three red, two blue, and one black. A red and blue were on the ground, roasting a large hunk of meat, while the other four were on top of a treehouse, where a treasure chest could be seen.

@Lucky

---

Dell grinned. "I'm from Japan too, but a few decades ahead of ya. I'm from the year 2018, and was built about ten years ago. One sec." Dell left the house for a moment with the ingredients, then returned with two plates.

latest

"Hearty Vegetable Omelet: one for you, one for Kaito. Trust me, you'll feel better once you eat it."

@Hida Tomonatsu

---

"Oh, but I insist!" Margreet giggled. "You're so modest, Azel...I'm glad that never changed! Now, what would you like to eat?"

@Takumi @Siege
"... I believe a century and a half is more than a few decades, my friend."

Well, this certainly confirmed everything he had suspected about many of them being from different time periods rather than worlds. Strange how such a thing was possible, yet weirder still was how banal Jin was treating it as. Perhaps it was because he had seen so many odds and unsettling things during his time as a ronin, but the way he spoke on the matter with a deadpan expression and tired voice seemed to paint this whole matter as trivial or annoying rather than any real form of distressing.

Or he was simply a weirdo who was mooching food off of Dell at the moment. One or the other, it didn't matter as he took the plate with a bow of his head before eating, "Thank you, Dell-san."

@Yun Lee

As Jin ate, his arms would no longer hurt, and his burns would slowly start to fade. Within ten minutes, his body would be good as new.

"Too bad it doesn't do anything for damaged clothes, and I haven't seen kimonos on sale around here." Dell shrugged. "Feeling better, at least?"

@Hida Tomonatsu

Peter- Amazing

Peter looked over at them and counted the goblins. Six were there. He did have the advantage right now and decided to see if he could find a place to hide and be stealthy to access the top of the treehouse with the treasure chest. He was trying to fit if he didn't have too.

Peter- MCU

" What clothes do you have?"
He asked the lady in the clothing store.

@Yun Lee

Yuuki points to the Mushroom Risotto & the Egg Pudding, seeming to express interest in them.

As he was clueless in cooking, he decided to assume a side seat and watch the masters duke it out on the stew fest. He wondered if there were any missing ingredients needed to be hunted for.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee

---

@Minerva

---

@Lucky

---

latest

@Hida Tomonatsu

---

@Takumi @Siege

Oh, this was exciting. Selesia was going to have another sleepover like with Marine and Meteora back in the Land of the Gods. She excitedly clapped her hands together.

It’s going to be a lot of fun!” she said happily. It seemed Selesia was excited at this prospect.

"I see. I'll leave it in your hands then." he said. Though he blinked when Margreet asked about cooking for Shallot and himself. "You don't have to feel obligated to cook, for me at least. I didn't do much compared to this man or.Dell." he admitted, motioning to the Saiyan as he spoke.

@Yun Lee @Siege

"Then how about the General Store? There may ne something of interest we can get there." Silque smiled, hoping to grow a little closer with Celica while she had the chance. Hopefully they could also find a topic to discuss or gossip about.

@Minerva
Celica nodded. “Very well, then.” she said, following Silque

It didn't seem as though Peter would be able to climb up to the chest without getting the attention of the goblins. There was a ladder that led up to the deck, which was the only way to get there...or was it?

@Lucky

---

"We have the Hylian set and the Soldier set of clothing. They don't do much except keep you defended against monsters, and looking stylish! We also have the Warm Doublet, which keeps you warm in chilly places!"

@Lucky

---

Zelda beamed, looking around her. "What would you like to do? Should we go inside already? Or perhaps we can explore the village a bit? It's been over a century since I've been out and about...everything's changed so much, and yet...stayed the same, in a way."

@Minerva

After arriving at the village, and walking around mindlessly for a while, it was then that she realised that she didn’t have any money, and couldn’t buy anything. So now, the greedy little maiden had wanted some money, but she wasn’t sure where to get some. And obviously, with all the resting she had done at the fairy fountain while the others were fighting, she was too restless to retire for the day.

Well, first of all, she had to get some actual clean armour, and some weapons. Maybe some cooking materials as well.
But that would take money, and she didn’t have jack. So while walking, she opened the door into the East Wind General Store.
“You have any free food? That’s what I heard from some of the villagers.”
Closing the door behind her, Reimu walked past the rest of the customers without any acknowledgement. Although once she had walked up to the store owner, she sighed in frustration.
“Do you know anywhere I can get some ‘rupees’? I like free things, but the only free thing here is your food.”
@Yun Lee @STORE​

Evening Update-Hateno Village

The ice creatures fell, leaving about ten pieces of white jelly to be taken if so desired. Once the bag was in Dell’s possession, he began rummaging through it, until he pulled out the item he needed.

“Oh thank God. You had a Fairy Tonic on you…” Popping the top off, Dell carefully helped Margreet drink it. As she did, w soft pink glow radiated from her body. Color began to return to her face, her arms and legs began to properly reset, and she slowly became more animated, to the point where she actually took the bottle from Dell and downed the rest of the potion. “Jeez, chill out, will you? That shit ain’t...okay, it is magic, but still!”

Margreet giggled. “Oh, Dell, you worry too much! You know as well as I do how well these work!” Truly, she sounded as if she had never fallen in the first place. “I have to admit, it was nice seeing how much you care!”

“...well. I mean.” If androids could blush, Dell would probably be doing so. “We worked hard for this, y’know? Be a shame to just die off so close to the end.”

She smiled, putting her hand on his. “Well thank you. And thank you too, Shallot and Azel.” She turned to the two men.

View attachment 2865

“You probably don’t remember me very well-or at all! But my name is Margreet Zelle. It’s so good to see you again! I’m sorry I wasn’t there yesterday, I was-” Margreet gasped. “Naydra! I need to-”

She got up to get moving, but Dell grabbed her arm before she could. “Hold on. The others are handling it.”

“Still, there’s more I have to do!” Margreet pulled her arm away and started off climbing the mountainside.

"You literally almost died, Margreet!" Dell sighed, but followed. “That girl is gonna be the death of me…”

They got up to the Spring of Wisdom just in time for Kokkoro and Akuma to launch the final blows. The final eyes finally fell, and Naydra, now free of corruption, rested atop the mountaintop as she did before, only now in the full glory of an ice dragon.

latest

“Thank you.” The voice from before spoke, now far clearer this time. “Naydra is the guardian of this spring, and has spent many a year trapped in Malice from the Great Calamity. As a result, my influence in this world decayed even further. But now, I can finally aid you all in your quest. Margreet.”

Margreet, who had rushed up to meet the others at the spring, nodded. “Right.” Producing a bow and arrow, she shot at Naydra’s body. A brilliant object fell to the snow, revealed to be one of her scales once Margreet picked it up.

latest

“What I’m about to do will take some time,” she explained. “You can all go back to the village, now.”

Dell slapped his forehead. “Shit! The village! Fuck...I’ll keep guard, Margreet. The rest of you get back to Kakariko, ASAP.” As they left, they would see Margreet toss the scale into the spring, then get into the spring itself and begin to pray.

---

“R-Rustle! Rustle rustle rustle!!!” The shrub was panicking, until finally, it popped out of the shrub, Bomb Arrow poised at Enu.

BZZT!

He shrieked, falling to the ground as he shook with electric volts. From the door of the now extinguished house stood Kaito, the old woman sitting on the ground as she caught her breath.

“That’ll teach you to mess with this village!” he cried, helping the old woman to her feet. “Come on, guys. Let’s get back to Impa!”

They would be joined by the group at Impa’s House, who would be able to find that second bomb on the first floor, behind the painting. Dropping them into the nearby lake would keep everyone safe. Any Yiga members who had not been killed had simply retreated out of fear for their own lives.

As everyone gathered at the Great Fairy Fountain, Impa approached them all. “I have no words to express my gratitude to you all,” she said. “You saved our village, and our lives, as well.”

“Hey, we’re heroes, yeah? Man, I have no idea how we lost last time...we work so well together!”

"..." Impa did not respond.

Zelda stepped forward, looking around the group. “Is everyone all right? I hope none of you got injured…”

Kaito held his hand up. “Just cut my hand while protecting my sidekick over here. Nothing to it, rea-"

"...........”

Kaito suddenly rolled his eyes up and collapsed on the ground, the crowd gasping.

“Claree! What did he cut his hand on?!”

The Enchanted owner gulped. “J-Just a Yiga sickle…”

Zelda furrowed her brow. “A Yiga sickle shouldn’t have that effect...unless...oh no!” She rushed to Kaito’s side, lifting the part of his shirt with the black smudge.

View attachment 2866

“They laced their weapons with Malice!!”

Impa shook her head. “He needs medical attention immediately, before the infection gets worse. I’m afraid we can’t provide proper lodging for you all tonight; however, Margreet had arranged for you all to stay in Hateno Village even so. Bring Kaito there, and we should be able to help him.”

“But, Impa! What about Kakariko? All of you? The damage to the village must be-”

Impa smiled at the princess. “My child, the Yiga Clan has been a presence in our village for centuries. We will be just fine. You all need to rest after your hard work today. Take care, all of you.”

On the map, the Myahm Agana Shrine was the one to go to-it was directly inside the village. Zelda reluctantly sighed, but relented, slinging Kaito's arm over her shoulder and teleporting them away. As the group would follow (or not) the villagers waved goodbye, thanking them for all their hard work.

---

latest

Hateno Village was a beautiful place, surrounded by lovely green fields. Everything here felt fresh; the air was crisp and clean, the waters were clear, and there was a feeling of peace and happiness all around. It was also far bigger than Kakariko Village, meaning living spaces wouldn’t be so cramped.

A small group of villagers had gathered to see the group arrive, murmuring amongst themselves with fascination as they all arrived. One man stepped forward. “Good evening, travellers. My name’s Reede, and I’m the head of Hateno Village. Welcome!”

A few moments later, Margreet and Dell would arrive. “Thank you for waiting, everyone! Dell told me all about the attack on Kakariko, and I can't thank you all enough for-oh!” Margreet gasped as she saw Kaito, who Zelda was helping. “What happened to him?!”

“H-He got cut with a Yiga sickle, and-”

“Fucking moron…” Dell muttered. “I can treat him. Just point me in the direction to go.”

“Kaito can stay in my-er, Link’s house,” Margreet said. “Anyone else who needs medical attention, head there too. Oh, and you can stay there for the night, Zelda, if you like."

“Thank you, but I would rather get to know the others...if you don’t mind, of course.”

“Not at all!” As Dell began carrying Kaito off to Link’s House, Margreet turned to them all. “Okay! I have living arrangements all prepared...feel free to switch, if you want.” Once again, each Slate had a stamp where the owner would be staying.

Bolson House #1: Thor, Akane

Bolson House #2: Nia

Thadd’s House: Fred, Peter (TASM)

Nack’s House: Zelda, Selesia

East Wind General Store: Grievous, Clark, Drifter

Kochi Dye Shop: Linkle, Agent 47, Shovel Knight

Ventest Clothing Boutique: Kokkoro, Diana, Rex

Medda’s House: Wakaba, Darius

Manny’s House: Guy

Ton Pu Inn: Akuma, Celica, Ellie, Asher, Nadeshiko

Reede’s House: Silque, Peter (MCU), Teruteru

Uma’s House: Azel, Lyndis

Rhodes’ House: Reimu, Shallot, Enu

Hateno Pasture: Jin, Yuuki

“I’m afraid we don’t have a supply of food like Impa did, but the farmers here have gathered some extra things for everyone! Plus there’s some bass in the nearby waters, and crickets running around...we have options!”

Margreet went off to the cooking pots, Zelda to explore the village. The evening was now yours, it seemed.

East Wind General Store: A place where you could pick up some food for tonight, free of charge. You could also buy some Bomb Arrows...granted you have the funds.

Ventest Clothing Boutique: A nice shop to visit if you’re looking for some clothes. Hopefully a bit cheaper than Kakariko’s offerings.

Kochi Dye Shop: Get your clothes dyed the old-fashioned way! You’ll need money and five ingredients, though.

Ton Pu Inn: A large inn complete with a patio. Two cooking pots are nearby, for all your cooking needs.

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa 3)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Rex and Nia (Xenoblade Chronicles)
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira (Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends)
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma (Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)​

Good grief, Fred was happy that fight was over with. He slumped down to the ground with a groan. All he really wanted was to go to bed and forget all about this. Or maybe he wanted to eat something, he hadn't really decided yet.

Meanwhile Linkle appeared to the group still gathered together. "Good job everyone! We showed those Yiga punks whose boss!"

@Anyone

"Well, if each of the food items are free, then we may as well get some of each. With the right ingredients, you could say I'm a pretty good cook!" Guy said with a smile to Shovel Knight, putting his hands on his hips as he looked over the food items, before taking some of each; the mushrooms, the milk, the eggs, and the rice, "In fact, as far as recipes go, rice balls were one of the first recipes I ever learnt back home! Couldn't tell you how many times I had to make them for Lu--I mean... all my friends back home. They're quite fun to make, especially when you feel bold enough to experiment with other ingredients," he said, also to Wakaba as he kept on.

To the shop keeper, maintaining a charming smile, Guy spoke again. "More recipes would be lovely, thank you, if you'd please. We've traveled a great distance, and any sort of hospitality would be greatly appreciated."
Yuuki had a total of 12 Keese Wings and 3 Eyeballs. "I'll give you 6 Rupees for each wing, and 20 for each eye." He would point the others upstairs. "My daughter's recipe book is in her room. Feel free to look through it!"
"If you anyone could get some fish, I could make something as well. But it has to be a fish that can be eaten raw." 47 said to the group and the shopkeeper. However, should that be impossible, he should be able making something else with the rice.

---

@Minerva

---

@Lucky

---

latest

@Hida Tomonatsu

---

@Takumi @Siege

"There's no use lying, after all." Azel chuckled, glancing down at the ingredients Margreet had been organising. "I don't have any preference." he added. In truth, he hadn't looked at any of the foodstuff on the Sheikah Slate. Besides, cooking in this world was odd, but efficient and quick at least.

@Yun Lee @Siege

Oh, this was exciting. Selesia was going to have another sleepover like with Marine and Meteora back in the Land of the Gods. She excitedly clapped her hands together.

It’s going to be a lot of fun!” she said happily. It seemed Selesia was excited at this prospect.

Celica nodded. “Very well, then.” she said, following Silque

Silque led the way to the General Store. Upon entering she took a look around. The other group memebers would recieve a wave from the Cleric.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Crow @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @Donder172. @Store

"You can sell me any monster parts you have, or fight some monsters out of town-there are a few monster camps out of bounds here." The shopkeepee turned to 47. "As for fish, there's a lake outside. You can catch them there."

@MelodyMeister @Donder172

---

Margreet giggled. "Hmm...Armored Porgy it is!" Taking it, some rice, and a chunk of what looked like rock salt, she started cooking with the pot.

latest

"Ta-daaa! Tough Seafood Fried Rice! It'll make you more resistant to injuries for a day. Goodness knows I need some of that..."

@Takumi @Siege

As Jin ate, his arms would no longer hurt, and his burns would slowly start to fade. Within ten minutes, his body would be good as new.

"Too bad it doesn't do anything for damaged clothes, and I haven't seen kimonos on sale around here." Dell shrugged. "Feeling better, at least?"

@Hida Tomonatsu
"Most definitely," Jin replied as he watched the marks disappeared, before shaking his head, "Thankfully, only the sleeves and hems of my outfit were damaged. Until I return home, I should be alright to wear this... though I may take a look around the local store, just in case something catches my eye. If I may be excused."

@Yun Lee

"You can sell me any monster parts you have, or fight some monsters out of town-there are a few monster camps out of bounds here." The shopkeepee turned to 47. "As for fish, there's a lake outside. You can catch them there."

---

Margreet giggled. "Hmm...Armored Porgy it is!" Taking it, some rice, and a chunk of what looked like rock salt, she started cooking with the pot.

latest

"Ta-daaa! Tough Seafood Fried Rice! It'll make you more resistant to injuries for a day. Goodness knows I need some of that..."

@Takumi @Siege

"If you need any form of protection, there are plenty fighters in our group who would be capable I'm sure." Azel suggested, though maybe she did need it as a precaution in case she got attacked again while alone.

@Yun Lee @Siege

"By all means, go enjoy yourself. I'll be here waiting for him to wake up." Dell took his seat by Kaito again, smoking in silence.

@Hida Tomonatsu

---

Margreet waved the notion away with her hand. "Oh pfft, I can handle myself! I lasted a whole year here on my own, you know. If anything, this is more for my own pride-being near death's door from some measly little tumble down a mountain is just embarrassing for someone like me!"

@Takumi

---

latest

@Takumi @Siege

"Thank you Margreet! This looks amazing!" Shallot said. "You can be sure that I won't let anything else happen to you, seeings how Dell cares so much for you. You may be able to hold your own somewhat, but at least let me help you out some, okay?"

@Yun Lee @Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back