Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh! You can wear some of my father's clothes...though, uh...they might be a little big."

In fact, they were about twice Jin's size, but with a few ropes tied here and there, not bad!

The soldier set prices were as follows:

Soldier's Helm: 180 Rupees
Soldier's Armor: 600 Rupees
Soldier's Greaves: 550 Rupees

@Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @York

---

The only unusual thing was a few red barrels with skulls and crossbones painted on them. Though all hope of a surprise attack may not be lost: there were a few cliffs nearby, which could possibly be used to paraglide from.

@Lucky @MelodyMeister

---

"Kerokero...?" Margreet tilted her head, a little confused, nut then smiled. "Oh, I see! Did you find a little pet, Nadeshiko?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Siege

Peter- Amazing

Peter debated shooting the barrel with his fire arrows, but quickly realized that would draw some attention if he was seen for the next phase of his plan. He decided to go towards the cliff to sneak Paraglide in from. He had an idea on what his plan was if something happened though.

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Monster Camp

Peter- MCU

" Wow, those are some expensive items...."
he said. " What's the cheapest clothing item you sell?"

@Yun Lee

tumblr_inline_n1wj2r_AA2_U1qfqvym.gif

"Aha... If it's alright with you, I'll stick with your cooking talents as far as your services," Guy only said with a soft, uncomfortable chuckle as Teruteru appeared (this guy's very existence exuded a dangerous aura, one that the young man did not care to gaze into), before clearing his throat in order to move on.

"In any case, as I suggested, shall we head to the inn? Or is there perhaps other business any of you have to attend to here?"

@Kaykay @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @Store

If anything was to draw Teruteru out of hiding, it was a recipe book being poured over by a bunch of babes.

mjPmDlB.jpg

"Hola!" he said, appearing before the group. "Any missing ingredients can be supplanted by my raw talent! It's not something I mention often, but I do it for emergencies! It's also not the only raw service I provide!"

@Ver @Kaykay @Crow @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee
tumblr_inline_n1wj2r_AA2_U1qfqvym.gif

"Aha... If it's alright with you, I'll stick with your cooking talents as far as your services," Guy only said with a soft, uncomfortable chuckle as Teruteru appeared (this guy's very existence exuded a dangerous aura, one that the young man did not care to gaze into), before clearing his throat in order to move on.

"In any case, as I suggested, shall we head to the inn? Or is there perhaps other business any of you have to attend to here?"

@Kaykay @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @Store

Yuuki quickly turned to Wakaba, motioning his hands to tell her to step away from the plump Teruteru, before he himself was positioned beside Guy, crossing his arms.

Turning to Guy, he nods and prepares to join the others to the inn.

@Kaykay @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @Ver @Store

"Oh...I don't know! I never really had opportunities like this before...can I just follow you, if you don't mind?"

@Minerva

"Perhaps we should continue our conversation as we take in the fresh air of the outsides," Kokkoro says to her housemates, Rex & Wonder Woman, as she heads out.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg

Zelda & Selesia would see Kokkoro as they walked.

uYmNIR5.jpg

"You're... Princess Zelda, aren't you?"

@Minerva @Yun Lee

Reimu saw the monster camp and Peter Parker, and immediately hid behind a rock as to not be seen. The boy was going to the cliff to do..what exactly? To be honest, Reimu would have shot a couple and then ran and got the treasure, but Peter had something going on, so she couldn’t be inconsiderate. She went up the cliff along with Peter. And tried to quietly ask him what he was doing.
“You have weapons, you have arrows. Why couldn’t you just shoot at them? After all, you have fire arrows. Why couldn’t you just set the treehouse on fire?”
Reimu, after all, was also looking for monster parts to sell, along with the treasure.
@Lucky @Yun Lee

"Oh! You can wear some of my father's clothes...though, uh...they might be a little big."

In fact, they were about twice Jin's size, but with a few ropes tied here and there, not bad!

---

The only unusual thing was a few red barrels with skulls and crossbones painted on them. Though all hope of a surprise attack may not be lost: there were a few cliffs nearby, which could possibly be used to paraglide from.

@Lucky @MelodyMeister

---

"Kerokero...?" Margreet tilted her head, a little confused, nut then smiled. "Oh, I see! Did you find a little pet, Nadeshiko?"

"I don't mean to worry too much, but I do hope to at least help you of you ever need any assistance." Azel assured, before turning his head to Nadeshiko. "Hello, are you looking for something to eat by any chance? Or just to enjoy some company?" Azel asked Nadeshiko with a small nod of greeting.

@Yun Lee @Siege @Gummi Bunnies

"Thank you." Silque bowed briefly before leading Celica upstairs just as the others were getting ready to head out. "Hello everyone. It seems like you guys are on your way out, so perhaps see you around is better?" she chuckled.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Atomic Knight @Crow @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @Donder172. @Store

The girl looked at Jin's robes. "Hmm...my father could mend those for you, for...30 Rupees. Does that work?"

@Hida Tomonatsu

---

"Oh...I don't know! I never really had opportunities like this before...can I just follow you, if you don't mind?"

@Minerva

---

The shopkeeper studied the screw. "Hmm...how does 15 Rupees sound?" As he overheard Celica's comment on price, he said, "Well, girls, we have free food to offer you all, as guests of our town. Rice, Milk, Eggs, and Endura Mushrooms. Some folks upstairs are looking at recipes, if you wanna join them."

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Minerva

---

Margreet smiled at Nadeshiko. "Yes...I sure hope so. I can only imagine the lesson you all taught those awful Yiga soldiers. And I will be okay, Azel. Really! I don't think I'll be wandering off on my own anymore."

@Takumi @Siege @Gummi Bunnies
I don’t mind at all!” Selesia said happily. “Let’s see what it’s like inside.” She said, stepping inside the house

@Crow

"Cake might have the first two of those things, but..."

Obviously that wouldn't quite work. She was about to agree with Guy's suggestion when suddenly someone who despite, or perhaps in part due to, his rotund stature appeared to have the qualifications of a chef.

"I appreciate your...enthusiasm, but I'm not sure talent is a viable substitute for ingredients. Being a talented bowman is pointless without a bow, right? Now, if your raw services include providing some raw ingredients I think we can take you up on that."

She gave Yuuki a bit of a confused look, not seeming to get the same feeling that Yuuki and Guy did just from the chef's appearance, but complied with his silent request and took a small step back. As Silque greeted them, Wakaba nodded toward her.

"Yeah, we were thinking of grabbing some ingredients from the inn. I know you just got here, but would you like to come with?"

@Ver @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @Store

If anything was to draw Teruteru out of hiding, it was a recipe book being poured over by a bunch of babes.

mjPmDlB.jpg

"Hola!" he said, appearing before the group. "Any missing ingredients can be supplanted by my raw talent! It's not something I mention often, but I do it for emergencies! It's also not the only raw service I provide!"

@Ver @Kaykay @Crow @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee

"Grub huh?"
Fred came over to the group with the recipe book followed by Linkle coming up behind him. "I was gonna go and sleep...but eating something good wouldn't be so bad."

"And I'm just here as moral support!
" Linkle said with a smile.

@Ver @Kaykay @Crow @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight

---

@Lucky @MelodyMeister

---

"I'm guessing she did." Shallot said to Margreet.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies

"Grub huh?" Fred came over to the group with the recipe book followed by Linkle coming up behind him. "I was gonna go and sleep...but eating something good wouldn't be so bad."

"And I'm just here as moral support!
" Linkle said with a smile.

@Ver @Kaykay @Crow @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight

"Me as well, for I have no idea how to cook." Shovel Knight flatly added to Linkle's statement.

Shovel Knight seemed complacent to simply stick along with the rest of the group, realizing that he, in fact, had no gold (or in these lands, 'rupees') to purchase any meals of his own. It's quite jarring for the knight, who was used to having pockets bursting with riches and spoils from a day of daring adventures and superfluous digging, but times are desperate.

Meanwhile, the Drifter was now standing outside of the Boutique. He was, in fact, completely broke as well, and had left the clothing store in embarrassment after realizing this. The stranger adjust his cloak and began to stalk off through the shades of the village, seeking a place to wash off the cloak, as opposed to buying a new one.

@Ver @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @Store​

47 and The Drifter would find a lake behind the Dye Shop for all their fishing and washing needs.

@Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

Those going to the inn would find a lovely kitchen inside, which may have some more free ingredients to take a look at. Some searching wouldn't hurt...

@Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomic Knight @Crow @Jeremi @Donder172

---

"You're sweet," Margreet said to Azel with a smile. "Though, if you'll all excuse me, I'd like to go check on Kaito and Dell before it gets late. We need to figure out the plan dor tomorrow. I'll see you all around~!" Waving goodbye, Margreet headed off to Link's House.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Siege

---

The cliffs offered the perfect vantage point for an attack, either from arrows, or from paragliding down.

@Lucky @MelodyMeister

---

Nack's house was nice, big enough for a family of four. Everyone in the family was out doing something, so it was empty.

"Hello! Yes, I am." Zelda smiled at Kokkoro. "I don't believe I kmow your name, though..."

@Minerva @Crow

Those going to the inn would find a lovely kitchen inside, which may have some more free ingredients to take a look at. Some searching wouldn't hurt...

Yuuki scurries around and looks for some of the required ingredients.

@Ver @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomic Knight @Crow @Jeremi @Donder172 @Inn​

Nack's house was nice, big enough for a family of four. Everyone in the family was out doing something, so it was empty.

"Hello! Yes, I am." Zelda smiled at Kokkoro. "I don't believe I kmow your name, though..."

@Minerva @Crow

"My name is Kokkoro. Pleased to meet you."

Something was a little up, from Kokkoro's perspective anyways.

"Princess Zelda, some say that you're the reincarnation of the Goddess Hylia. I was wondering if that was true."

@Minerva @Yun Lee

---

@Lucky @MelodyMeister

---

"These will do for now, thank you."

Despite how... well, disheveled and strange he looked in the baggy outfit, Jin seemed comfortable enough with them. Clothed for the moment as he waited, he was thus content to take a seat in the shop and rest for awhile, hoping it wouldn't take long to get his clothing situation worked out.

@Yun Lee

47 and The Drifter would find a lake behind the Dye Shop for all their fishing and washing needs.

@Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

---

"You're sweet," Margreet said to Azel with a smile. "Though, if you'll all excuse me, I'd like to go check on Kaito and Dell before it gets late. We need to figure out the plan dor tomorrow. I'll see you all around~!" Waving goodbye, Margreet headed off to Link's House.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Siege

---

The cliffs offered the perfect vantage point for an attack, either from arrows, or from paragliding down.

@Lucky @MelodyMeister

---

@Minerva @Crow

Sweet, huh? That seemed like something his sisters would say, in all honesty. He was just being nice, but took the compliment anyway. "See you." Azel said farewell, nodding to her as she parted ways from the rest.

@Yun Lee @Siege @Gummi Bunnies

"Cake might have the first two of those things, but..."

Obviously that wouldn't quite work. She was about to agree with Guy's suggestion when suddenly someone who despite, or perhaps in part due to, his rotund stature appeared to have the qualifications of a chef.

"I appreciate your...enthusiasm, but I'm not sure talent is a viable substitute for ingredients. Being a talented bowman is pointless without a bow, right? Now, if your raw services include providing some raw ingredients I think we can take you up on that."

She gave Yuuki a bit of a confused look, not seeming to get the same feeling that Yuuki and Guy did just from the chef's appearance, but complied with his silent request and took a small step back. As Silque greeted them, Wakaba nodded toward her.

"Yeah, we were thinking of grabbing some ingredients from the inn. I know you just got here, but would you like to come with?"

@Ver @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @Store

"I see, I have no problem joining you all there." she replied before glancing to Celica to see if she wanted to come with them too.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Crow @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Kaykay @Store

Day Three

"Reckoning"

The evening passed by happily. Anyone in need of ingredients found them at the inn, and could enjoy any meal they found in the recipe book. Jin's robes were returned, good as new, just in time for bed. Peter and Reimu were able to attack the camp and earn 60 Rupees each. And soon, it was time for bed, everyone off to their homes for the night to sleep.

---

“Hee hee hee.”

The sound of mad giggling echoing throughout Hateno Village should have worried someone, but everyone is sound asleep. Good. That means his surprise will go completely undetected and completely unexpected. What fun! What an absolutely wonderful time this will be. He’s been waiting for this moment ever since that little Efi was found dead, murdered in cold blood. Oh, no one was going to see this coming!​

They had always been so bad at figuring him out. His jolly ways and eagerness to investigate the murders had been nothing but a trick, a fun act until he could perform a murder of his own and surprise them all! And it had worked. He blew that old man to kingdom come and everyone fell for it! And now, he’s been rewarded with his true powers, and a Master with the most incredible magical energy he’s ever felt before. Now, there was nothing this Servant couldn’t do.​

...If only his Master weren’t so frightfully dull.​

This poor Servant has been so eager to play with his dearest toys for so long, and what is the outcome? One raid on a village, and assisting the Traitors here and there. That’s it! Doesn’t his Master trust him? All he has to play with are his special toys, hidden away in secret from everyone. How sad! How tragic! A tiny island, all to himself, when there was a whole world out there for him to enjoy. Well...at least he had Assassin to play with, throughout the year. How surprising she had been! She was weak, so weak, and yet...he had never been able to discover she was an Agent. Dell, too, he was fun! But he was a machine, and those broke so easily… Ah, well. He was going to have a new toy very soon.​

He takes on his spirit form, passes by the guard, and slips off into the night, towards his target. He bites his tongue, unable to laugh, but deep down, inside, he’s the most excited he’s been since everyone woke up. Finally, things are going to get entertaining.

---​

It’s generally a decent night of sleep, though about half of the group experienced restlessness at some point-not enough to keep you from a good few hours of sleep.​

“*Yawn*...aw, man. I was out cold!” Kaito sat up in his futon, stretching. Dell had gotten him to eat that omelet, and his hand had healed up entirely. “Mornin’, Margreet!”

View attachment 2869

“Good morning, Kaito!” Margreet replied cheerily, setting the table. “Good morning to you too, Yuuki!”

“Wait...Yuuki?” Kaito looked at the other boy with confusion. “Weren’t you supposed to be at the pasture with Jin?”

Indeed, Yuuki had gone to sleep that night at the pasture, but woke up in Link’s House, with no idea himself how he got there.

“Eh, whatever. Probably no big deal!” Kaito shrugged it off and started eating breakfast, as did everyone else, as the people they stayed with all made sure they had a good meal. When everyone was done, they were instructed to go up to the Ton Pu Inn for a morning meeting.​

“Good morning, everyone,” Dell greeted. “Sleep well? Good. We got a few things to go through today, and some stuff to get done, so let’s get going. First of all: excellent job with Naydra and the village, all of you. You all did a wonderful job, and I couldn’t be happier. Though it does give me a reason to bring up something important. You all remember how Naydra looked? That weird sludge on her body, those eyes? That stuff is called Malice. It’s toxic, it’s dangerous, and even touching it can kill you if you don’t get it off you immediately. The Yiga Clan laces their blades and arrows with it, so you need to be extra careful around them.”

“Wait, so that stuff’s why I passed out yesterday?” Kaito asked.​

Dell nodded. “It’s toxic, it’s dangerous, and it’s how Ganondorf fuels his magic. It’s also how his monsters are formed. You notice how they don’t bleed? That’s because they’re manifestations of Malice. So, just don’t touch it, and shoot eyeballs instead of attacking with swords. That’s all I wanted to say.”

He stepped back, and Margreet had the floor. “Hello, everyone! Dell and I have been talking about our next course of action. Yesterday, the reason I went to Mount Lanayru was to strengthen Hylia’s powers. As I received a power boost after the previous time we spent together, I have smaller versions of powers that the princesses of Hyrule have, meaning I can pray to her for purification. And I did yesterday, after offering Naydra’s scale. But there’s more. Zelda?”

“Oh! Yes.” Zelda stepped forward, clearing her throat. “There are three sacred springs in Hyrule, that are considered places to reach Hylia by her descendants and her appointed heroes. In order to use them, you must offer up a scale of the dragon that guards each spring. Naydra guards the Spring of Wisdom in Lanayru, Dinraal guards the Spring of Power in Eldin, and Farosh guards the Spring of Courage in Faron. I have a theory that if we have Margreet pray at each spring, it will help our side immensely when we face Ganon in four days.”

Dell opened his bag, showing off a red scale, which he handed to Margreet.

latest

“I already have Dinraal’s scale, we just need to offer it up. Farosh will be easy to find, and will be over in Faron somewhere flying around. I’ll take a group over to Faron Tower-but we need to hurry. Farosh will only show up for a limited time.” With that, Dell pressed a button on his Sheikah Slate, and teleported.​

“And I’ll take others to Tutsuwa Nima Shrine to offer up this scale,” Margreet said. "So, if we could just…”

“Wait.” Zelda looked over the group. “Margreet...someone is missing.”

“What?” Kaito got to his feet and did a head count. “She’s right! Jin’s not here! Did anyone see him?”

Margreet shook her head. “Not since last night. He was at the pasture with...Yuu...ki…” A look of horror crossed Margreet’s face, and she rushed outside. Kaito followed, as did Zelda. It didn’t take long at all to find him. He was sitting by a windmill, looking peaceful...or he would, if not for the arrows sticking out of him.

“What the Hell?!?!”

View attachment 2870

“I knew it.” Margreet was shaking. “I didn’t want to believe it...I thought the stasis would stop the killings, but…”

“Wait...you’re saying one of us did this?! Who??”

View attachment 2871

“The same people who we failed to find last time,” Zelda replied. Though pale and shaking slightly, she kept an air of poise. “Margreet, I will run an investigation here. You go on to the Spring of Power.”

“B-But-”

“I’m useless with weaponry, so going with Dell will be a waste of time, as will going with you. Here, I can do something.” She gave Margreet a smile. “Go on. We’ll find whoever did this...and they won’t get away this time.”

Margreet hesitated, then sighed, and pressed the map. “Let me know the prime suspect when I return,” she said. “I can try to help see if they’re...guilty.” And with that, she was gone.​

Zelda turned to the group. “Please, do aid Dell and Margreet. We all have a lot of ground to cover...not everyone should stay here.”

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa3)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Rex and Nia (Xenoblade Chronicles)
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara(Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira (Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends)
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma(Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)

@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo) - Died! Innocent! SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!

Jin would wake up to the sound of crashing waves and seagulls squawking high above him. Opening his eyes and sitting up, he would find himself on top of a lush green hill, where a Shrine sat behind him.

687px-KorguChidehShrine.jpg

All items save for his Paraglider were gone.

@Hida Tomonatsu

tumblr_inline_nsrwya_Zp_N11t7b7xk_100.jpg

"Wha--?!"

Guy, along with the others who discovered the body first, leered in shock as soon as he caught sight of Jin's corpse. Margreet's and Kaito's implications were a dark one, but if the well-endowed woman was speaking truths, that something that shouldn't be happening had come to pass, then this was indeed a grave situation. Could this been a product of the so-called Malice taking rise within the culprit's being? Who could say?

In any case, Zelda was right. They'd need to investigate the death and try to ascertain who did it from here. It was the only way they could try to put the bespectacled samurai's soul at rest.

After the moment of silence passed, the swordsman's resolve pushing him forward now, Guy pursed his lips and swallowed his apprehension, approaching the corpse and examining it carefully, as well as the arrows lodged in his body and the wound.

@Yun Lee @Everyone

Jin had been shot in two places: his right shoulder and his chest. Both arrows were pointed upwards in his body, suggesting he had been shot by someone from below. Peculiar as well was the location of each arrow. The one in the shoulder stuck out from Jin's right side, perpendicular to the one in his chest.

Inspecting the arrows, they were revealed to be Flame Arrows, and had burned his body and clothes where they hit.

@Ver @Investigation​

Peter- Amazing

Peter was disheartened by a dead friend, but he knew that he needed to be strong. Of course, he wanted to investigate, but decided to check to see if Jin still had any Rupees on the corpse.

Peter-MCU

Peter didn't really want to see a corpse and headed with Dell to the Faron Tower.

@Yun Lee @Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back