Status
Not open for further replies.
"Tch." Azel, accustomed to death to a degree, simply narrowed his eyes and frowned at the sight of Jin's corpse. He had come to respect the man and saw him as an Honoured Brother, and now the man was dead. It was rather tragic, but his death wouldn't be in vain. No, they would find who commited the act and the responsible party...well, he wasn't in charge of what would become of them since it wasn't his place.

Azel carefully took a look at the arrows along with Guy and others willing to investigate. "Flame arrows. Could it be that the person responsible carried them or took them from another?" he questioned.

tumblr_inline_muivy4N74O1rx0tpb.jpg

"What are you doing?" Azel asked bluntly, looking up from what ge was examining to look at Peter evenly. If this boy was trying to rob a corpse he'd get some harsh scolding from the man.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies

Silque gave a small prayer for Jin, before hearing Nadeshiko scream. Turning to the girl, Silque took pity on her and kneeled beside her. "Don't stare, look away." she advised softly, not very comfortable with the sight herself.

@Gummi Bunnies
Nadeshiko didn't say anything in response, merely forcing herself to look away from the terrible sight once she heard Silque approach. Of course, she couldn't stop herself from crying, it felt... rude to stop the tears meant for someone that's gone. After what felt like a few more minutes, she sniffed a bit to clear out her nose and wiped her eyes of the tears.

❝ C... can we go... somewhere else? I... I don't think... ❞ I can help here. That was what Nadeshiko was going to say, but she stopped mid-sentence. Maybe people would know that she was going to lead up into that phrase anyways. Besides that, she didn't want to go to the shrine by herself, nor did she want to stay where a dead body of an acquaintance was only a few feet away. So she looked at Silque, given that she was the closest.

@Takumi

Yuuki looked upon Jin's essence of death, His head hung low and his fist clenched, as were his teeth.

l7Ww27y.png

"..."

He remained silent. He briefly glanced at Peter analyzing the corpse, seeing through his words and shaking his head. Yuuki looked back at Jin's dead body, kneeling to close in.

One could visibly see his teardrops briefly falling, but his eyes hidden by his hair as his head hung low.

Dsbtxgv.jpg

"M- Master? Are you alright?"

Yuuki wiped his tears, and turned around with eyes closed and a smile on his face, some extent of tears still present on the shut eyelids.

"The samurai was important to you, wasn't he..."

Kokkoro places her hand on Yuuki's back, then analyses and rises up to give Yuuki some alone time.

"We will need to identify every Flame Arrow user, and every high-rise place in the vicinity. That is the first step."

Yuuki, on the other hand, decides to see if the corpse had Jin's Windcleaver, wanting to keep it in his honour.

@Lucky @York @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Investigatos​
Jin had all personal effects on him. Weapons, Rupees, Swift Carrot...he had gone untouched in that regard. Furthermore, his body had not been moved-it had stayed put.

Ellie would find that the windmill they were on was situated on a rather steep hill. One bit of evidence seemed to be strange grooves dug into the ground.

"I think these are heel marks. It looks to me like someone jumped from the top here," Zelda said, pointing to the grooves. "And, with the Paraglider, was able to go in the direction of..." Her finger made a line from the spot to the ground below, where trees and bushes grew. "That seems close enough so that the arrows hit their mark."

@Ver @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Donder172 @Investigation

---

"Ha! You think a little sludge is gonna get Kaito Momota down? I could run five laps around this village if I wanted!" Kaito had followed Akane to Faron Tower, not wanting to syick around the body of someone he'd known. As much as he wanted to find whoever did this, so many people were there already that it could get cluttered.

LoZBotw16-1024x576.jpg

The Faron region was closest to what one could call a rainforest. Immediately arriving there, you could feel the muggy, humid air all around you, and the warmth of the sun.

Those at Faron Tower found Dell standing there, using his Sheikah Slate as a form of binoculars. "Any second now..." He glanced over his shoulder at the arrivals. "...you guys alright? You look glum."

@Lucky @Alex Azure @Siege @Faron

---

latest

At the Tutsuwa Nima Shrine, everyone was in a small cave. Margreet was turned away, peeking outside at the entrance, at something you couldn't see.

@Siege @MelodyMeister @Shrine

---

The shrine was orange, and completely unresponsive. All of a sudden, Jin could hear a faint rattlimg sound from behind...

@Hida Tomonatsu
"Yes we can." Silque responded gently, holding her hand out to help Nadeshiko up and lead somewhere else. Perhaps helping Margreet would be for the best?

@Gummi Bunnies

"If they took any of his belongings it would likely be noticeable to some degree. Unless they did take his things and hid the more noticeable weapons somewhere or put them on someone I doubt that would be the case." Azel deadpanned to Peter.

Unless someone in the group was excessively greedy he didn't see it as much of a possibility, and from the looks of it that was the case. Eyes following where Zelda pointed he frowned. Was this person skilled with a bow?

@Yun Lee @Ver @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Donder172 @Investigation
tumblr_inline_nsrwv3l_TKE1t7b7xk_100.png

"Meticulous and deliberate. How grim," Guy murmured to himself when Zelda discovered further clues, holding his chin in his hand, before proceeding to further check Jin's body just one more time for any additional wounds or notes, just in case.

Regardless of what he would or would not find, Guy stood up and stepped away, spending more time examining the scene. "So, if we were to believe that someone who owned Fire Arrows definitely did the kill, then that'd narrow it down a bit, so long as we'd be able to compile a comprehensive list of everyone who owns such arrows," he said, looking over the scene carefully, before directing his gaze over to Zelda and the others.

"If we were to construct a timeline of events in that case based on what we know, it'd be... the culprit caught Jin by surprise and shot him at the side, before also hitting him in the front. After the deed was done, they took his Paraglider and made a retreat from the top of this windmill into the ground below to rejoin the group and avoid suspicion? Does that all sound right, or is there something off about what I said?"

@Yun Lee @York @Siege @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Crow @Investigation
Teruteru was just trying to have a good time despite everything that had gone wrong up to this point

4TVlZCG.png

"I-I swear I didn't do it, y'all!"

Teruteru cleared his throat. "I mean... I don't even know how to shoot a bow. It'd be impossible!" The little chef thought on the crime scene for a moment and eventually reached a conclusion. "Aha!" he exclaimed, pointing to Thor. "This amazing specimen of a man looks more than capable of shooting all kinds of arrows! Maybe even two at once!"

@Yun Lee @York @Siege @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Crow @Space_Candy @Investigation

Asher, who had largely kept to himself the last little while, did not see the significance in examining a body that could have been taken out by just about anyone in the group. Instead, he decided to join the group at Faron Tower, hoping to continue the cause that would eventually get him home.

hqybe5z.jpg

"Aye," Asher muttered, responding to Dell, "one of us is dead. Apparently killed by one of these traitors I've heard so much about. Can't say we really know who to trust, huh?"

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Siege @Faron

Enu
@Ver @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Donder172 @Yun Lee
@Investigation/Shrine

Enu quietly joined Ellie temporarily, investigating the grooves on the ground near the windmill. His attention was mostly on the rough direction they may be facing, which may help him determine if the grooves indicated if whoever had made them was facing towards, or away from the windmill.

Depending on the number of culprits involved, up to two, he could imagine... Guy's theory about the glider was certainly one of the ways they could have fled the scene, but, he had to cover the other bases.

After his investigations were over, he quietly motioned after Nadeshiko and Silque, deciding to head with them to the shrine, mostly for Nadeshiko's sake though. She didn't seem to be taking the whole situation with Jin that well, and really... Enu wasn't either, but he had to stay strong; he couldn't succumb to his bad feelings. That wouldn't do him any good.

Although, as they made their way to the shrine, Enu also decided to keep a lookout for any other potential clues laying around. Naturally most of the evidence that may point to a suspect was going to be around Jin's resting place... However, if there had been multiple culprits, one would have had to flee on foot, as he doubted both could have used that glider, which meant there may have been tracks, or some traces of their activity strewn about elsewhere.​

Last edited:
Thor raised his brows at the accusation, a feeling of shock and hurt at the claims.

"I assure you, I didn't kill this man. I barely know him, and he was no threat to anyone." He frowned.

@Atomic Knight @Investigation @Anyone @Yun Lee

iz1Y4sG.png

"I believe you will find that motive matters little in this case!" Teruteru declared. "And don't think your relationship with the victim exonerates you! You barely know any of us, I'd say, but you are free to get to know me more whenever you feel like. Maybe, over dinner?"

... Wait, was he doing again? "Erm, anyway, as for the matter of fire arrows, I do believe you could have simply stolen the bow with your big strong arms!"

Teruteru nodded, satisfied with the claim. "But I'm no investigator, just an amazing chef. As far as I know, the killer could just be someone short. Like me, but you know, obviously not myself."

@Yun Lee @York @Siege @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Crow @Space_Candy @Investigation

Kaito turned on Akuma. "Quit screwin' around, man! Caster said you didn't have anything to do with Ganondorf, anyways!" He sighed, rubbing his neck. "But he's not wrong-Jin is dead."

Dell was silent a moment, processing the news. Then, he rubbed his hand down his face. "...fuck. So the Traitors are still at it..." He sighed. "Well, considering how few of you showed up, here's hoping a big investigation unit will figure everything out this time. But right now, we have us a dragon to catch."

Dell pointed to an area on the top of a waterfall, a short ways down from the tower, just above a small rocky plateau. "Farosh shows up right over there," he said. "We can paraglide down, using updrafts he naturally generates by flying, and one person hits him with an arrow. But there's a few problems involved. For one thing, Farosh is protected by giant orbs of electricity, and getting too close will get you electrocuted. Also...look down there."

Below them, by the waterfall's edge, was a strange figure in a yellow hood, skipping around in the air.

Electric_Wizzro1.jpg

"That's a wizzrobe. They're nasty, and can shock you too. Not just that, if they see you, they'll teleport and engage."

His debriefing done, Dell lookrd around. "Long story short, avoid getting knocked down by Farosh, and avoid the Wizzrobe. Any questions? Now's the time, before Farosh shows up."

@Lucky @Siege @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Faron

---

"Shh!" Margreet waved for them all to be quiet. Looking outside, they could see what she was trying to avoid.

latest

Three strange drones flew over the Spring, patroling with red spotlights scanning the ground.

View attachment 2876

"I should have known they wouldn't make this easy," she said. "Guardian Skywatchers...I won't be able to do anything until they leave!"

@Siege @MelodyMeister @Spring

---

"I really don't think those grooves will do any good," Zelda said. "All they prove is that someone jumped off this cliff." Sure enough, you couldn't infer anything about shoe size, shoe shape, or weight from the grooves. The only thing you could prove was that the culprit was bipedal. Well, and facing away from the windmill, towards the little wooded area Zelda had indicated earlier. "It seems only Fire Arrows and the Paraglider were in play, yes."

Guy wouldn't find any additional clues on the body. "You have a good hypothesis, Guy, save for one thing." Zelda knelt by the body and indicated the arrows. "Look at the angle they're at. The only way to shoot someone and get that angle would to be either half Jin's height, or below him somehow. There has to be something we're missing..."

Though the princess' attempt to ponder the situation would be interrupted by a certain little chef. "Is this really the time to be throwing baseless accusations about?" Zelda asked Teruteru with a pointed look. "That's the exact thing that got us in trouble the last time!"

@Crow @York @Ver @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Space_Candy @Donder172 @Investigation

---

The rattling grew louder and louder, until finally, a top hat popped up over the ledge, nestled on what looked to be the top of an afro. "H-Hello? Is anyone u-up there?"

@Hida Tomonatsu

"I really don't think those grooves will do any good," Zelda said. "All they prove is that someone jumped off this cliff." Sure enough, you couldn't infer anything about shoe size, shoe shape, or weight from the grooves. The only thing you could prove was that the culprit was bipedal. Well, and facing away from the windmill, towards the little wooded area Zelda had indicated earlier. "It seems only Fire Arrows and the Paraglider were in play, yes."

Guy wouldn't find any additional clues on the body. "You have a good hypothesis, Guy, save for one thing." Zelda knelt by the body and indicated the arrows. "Look at the angle they're at. The only way to shoot someone and get that angle would to be either half Jin's height, or below him somehow. There has to be something we're missing..."

Though the princess' attempt to ponder the situation would be interrupted by a certain little chef. "Is this really the time to be throwing baseless accusations about?" Zelda asked Teruteru with a pointed look. "That's the exact thing that got us in trouble the last time!"

@Crow @York @Ver @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Space_Candy @Donder172 @Investigation​

Yuuki glances at TeruTeru for a bit, leaning close, before shaking his head.

"We are looking for someone who is less than a metre tall, if that statement is true- oh no, it couldn't be Master Shovel, could it? No, he's not that type of person..."

Kokkoro seems to have some doubt in her choices.

"Alternatively, it could be a height close to that description, possibly taller, but close enough to be mistaken for that estimate. "

Once again, Yuuki glances at Teruteru.

"If we truly are basing off that sole condition, then he should be singled out," Kokkoro turns to Enu, "I humbly apologise, Mister, I like this scenario as much as you do, but this is a must."

That was three singled out.

@Crow @York @Ver @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Space_Candy @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Investigation​

Kaito turned on Akuma. "Quit screwin' around, man! Caster said you didn't have anything to do with Ganondorf, anyways!" He sighed, rubbing his neck. "But he's not wrong-Jin is dead."

Dell was silent a moment, processing the news. Then, he rubbed his hand down his face. "...fuck. So the Traitors are still at it..." He sighed. "Well, considering how few of you showed up, here's hoping a big investigation unit will figure everything out this time. But right now, we have us a dragon to catch."

Dell pointed to an area on the top of a waterfall, a short ways down from the tower, just above a small rocky plateau. "Farosh shows up right over there," he said. "We can paraglide down, using updrafts he naturally generates by flying, and one person hits him with an arrow. But there's a few problems involved. For one thing, Farosh is protected by giant orbs of electricity, and getting too close will get you electrocuted. Also...look down there."

Below them, by the waterfall's edge, was a strange figure in a yellow hood, skipping around in the air.

Electric_Wizzro1.jpg

"That's a wizzrobe. They're nasty, and can shock you too. Not just that, if they see you, they'll teleport and engage."

His debriefing done, Dell lookrd around. "Long story short, avoid getting knocked down by Farosh, and avoid the Wizzrobe. Any questions? Now's the time, before Farosh shows up."

---

"Shh!" Margreet waved for them all to be quiet. Looking outside, they could see what she was trying to avoid.

latest

Three strange drones flew over the Spring, patroling with red spotlights scanning the ground.

View attachment 2876

"I should have known they wouldn't make this easy," she said. "Guardian Skywatchers...I won't be able to do anything until they leave!"

---

@Crow @York @Ver @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Space_Candy @Donder172 @Investigation

---

The rattling grew louder and louder, until finally, a top hat popped up over the ledge, nestled on what looked to be the top of an afro. "H-Hello? Is anyone u-up there?"

@Hida Tomonatsu
Yuuki glances at TeruTeru for a bit, leaning close, before shaking his head.

"We are looking for someone who is less than a metre tall, if that statement is true- oh no, it couldn't be Master Shovel, could it? No, he's not that type of person..."

Kokkoro seems to have some doubt in her choices.

"Alternatively, it could be a height close to that description, possibly taller, but close enough to be mistaken for that estimate. "

Once again, Yuuki glances at Teruteru.

"If we truly are basing off that sole condition, then he should be singled out," Kokkoro turns to Enu, "I humbly apologise, Mister, I like this scenario as much as you do, but this is a must."

That was three singled out.

@Crow @York @Ver @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Space_Candy @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Investigation​
Enu
@Crow @Ver @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Space_Candy @Donder172 @Yun Lee
@Investigation

Enu seemed to suddenly pause at what Zelda said... Quietly patting Nadeshiko on the shoulder before he turned his attention back to the investigation for now. The shrine could wait, because something suddenly occurred to him.

He stared intently at Jin, before his gaze looked upwards, where the top of the windmill was, as if his young mind was trying to calculate something. It seemed he acknowledge Kokkoro's suspicion of him, but, at the same time, he seemed to be onto something... Maybe.

Then, suddenly... He snapped his fingers. His eyes darted towards an area further down the hill where the bushes grew, gesturing frantically towards it, then Jin's body.

Perhaps the angle of the arrows, that made it look like someone had shot at Jin from below was because they had shot him from further down the hill, likely at the spot specifically pointed out by Zelda.​

JW4sOMp.png

Teruteru felt his heart race at being accused in turn. How dare anyone think he would kill someone?! Again?! He regretted speaking at all now.

"I dropped my bow and arrows ages ago!"

Indeed, all Teruteru had on him was the hero's shield.

@Crow @Investigation

JW4sOMp.png

Teruteru felt his heart race at being accused in turn. How dare anyone think he would kill someone?! Again?! He regretted speaking at all now.

"I dropped my bow and arrows ages ago!"

Indeed, all Teruteru had on him was the hero's shield.

@Crow @Investigation
Enu
@Crow @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee
@Investigation

Enu was looking at the top of the windmill, then down at where Jin was a fair bit. There was another way, other than someone being shorter than Jin that he could see him being shot from more or less below him, he just wasn't sure how Jin could have ended up in such a position.

Nonetheless, for now he decided to question Teruteru a little, tilting his head as he mentioned he dropped his bow and arrow, opening the map on his tablet and gesturing to Teruteru. It seems like he wanted to know when, or perhaps where he had dropped his bow and arrows.

Although, he couldn't help but take a few occasional glances towards the windmill, seeming to be trying to determine if there was a spot out in the open near the top.​

"Everyone, calm down! Please!" Zelda tried to sound serious, but there was definite pleading in her tone. "We have to work together!"

There was nothing of note about the windmill, but Enu's theory got Zelda thinking. "So you think the shots came from below? If so, anyone crouched down in those bushes could easily do the deed...but why? If they had Jin already at the windmill, why paraglide down?"

@York @Atomic Knight @Crow @Ver @Donder172 @Investigation​

"Everyone, calm down! Please!" Zelda tried to sound serious, but there was definite pleading in her tone. "We have to work together!"

There was nothing of note about the windmill, but Enu's theory got Zelda thinking. "So you think the shots came from below? If so, anyone crouched down in those bushes could easily do the deed...but why? If they had Jin already at the windmill, why paraglide down?"

@York @Atomic Knight @Crow @Ver @Donder172 @Investigation​

"For starters, if they were less obvious to Jin, he wouldn't be able to shout for help or half-shout the culprit's name," Kokkoro suggests, "the area has no sound to block the murder site, so any shouts would be easily heard by us."

@York @Atomic Knight @Crow @Ver @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Investigation​

tumblr_inline_nsrwuwy_Eln1t7b7xk_100.png

"Yes, well, then let's visualize that," Guy said back to Zelda as she brought up the matter of the trajectory, "Though not impossible, it'd certainly be impractical -- at least, considering our understanding of the scene -- to try to get down to a position to kill him like that. That sort of awkward maneuvering would give Jin ample opportunity to defend himself. Furthermore, the fact that the culprit would need to use their Paraglider to navigate down the hill, implying that they were on the same plane as him during the act itself," he deduced, idly walking behind Teruteru.

"Of course, if they used their Paraglider in a more... creative way, then well, we'd be at quite a loss, wouldn't we?"

Suddenly, Guy thrust his hands forward, running across and searching through Teruteru's body to verify that he indeed didn't have a bow and arrow on him at the current moment, and... well, he was definitely right.

"Our Ultimate Chef is telling the truth; he doesn't have a bow and arrow on him. It's just as well; I happen to remember that he had Shock Arrows anyway, so it couldn't have been him," he said, absent-mindedly patting the tubby chef on the shoulder, before cocking his head back, directing his gaze back at everyone else present.

"Miss Zelda is right; as I said before, more than likely they had to be on the windmill with Jin, unless they... made use of their Paraglider, but unless they were exceptionally skilled with such a weapon to begin with, could they really have aptly shot him to death before having to reach the ground? How confounding indeed..."

@Atomic Knight @York @Yun Lee @Crow @Donder172 @Investigation

"Jin-san..."

Wakaba muttered with a serious look, eyes narrowed as she looked over the body. Still, never did it do anyone any good to just stare at the deceased. With the rest, she investigated what they had to go on. From the looks of the wounds on the body, one would surmise much like Guy had that the culprit had to have used Fire Arrows. However...

"It certainly is likely that the culprit used Fire Arrows, and that in addition they were quite short. That, uh, 'Master Shovel' as she said matches both of the qualifications we're looking for," she said in response to Kokkoro's guesses of suspects. "Since he's small, he wouldn't need to make any strange shots while paragliding or need to steal any bows and arrows to shoot him like this."

@Ver @Atomic Knight @York @Yun Lee @Crow @Donder172

Quieting down a little, Reimu fumbled through her pockets in search of something useful.
“And? What do we do about it then? There’s always a way.”
She whispered that to Margreet.
@Yun Lee

"Holy Gerald!" Another dead guy, this time one of their own. Fred wasn't happy about this not one bit. "I don't know how much help I'm going to be..." Fred said scratching his head. "So I'm going to go and help the others." With that Fred decided to join the group headed towards Faron.

Electric_Wizzro1.jpg

---

latest

View attachment 2876

---

---

@Hida Tomonatsu

"So just be really careful. Got it."
Fred replied looking over to where the Wizzrobe was. This was going to be real trouble.

@Lucky @Siege @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Faron

Linkle meanwhile had stayed behind with the investigation and pondered about what people had said. "I bet the killer is really really short!" She finally replied triumphantly with a smug look on her face.

@Atomic Knight @York @Yun Lee @Crow @Donder172 @Ver @Investigation

Peter- Amazing

Peter was listening to the talk and working on his own theories while he quietly took the swift carrot and Rupees off of Jin's corpse. To cover himself up a little, he would also be inspecting the type of arrows Jin had if any and if any were missing.

Peter-MCU

" Any ideas on how to not draw the attention of the Wizzrobe?" He asked, not certain how they could avoid a teleporting beast. He wasn't sure why, but he checked on his arrows. They were still there thankfully... and two pumpkins... when had had gotten.. Ugh, maybe he was just too distraught to remember getting them.

@Yun Lee

Electric_Wizzro1.jpg

---

latest

picsart_06-14-12-03-18-png.2876

Akuma shook his head. He was ready to help out here.

@Yun Lee

"If I may..." Shallot suggested in a whisper. "Could it be possible for me to swiftly take those guys out with Fire Arrows?"

@Yun Lee

Electric_Wizzro1.jpg

---

latest

View attachment 2876

---

---

@Hida Tomonatsu
The ronin couldn't help but cock a brow at the sight of the strange little hat and the boulder-like hair it sat atop. Was this some sort of creature that could speak? Another person who was as lost as he was? After a moment of thought regarding if he ought to speak to the being who approached, Jin remained on guard but replied, "Only those whose lives roll upon the waves, stranger."

@Yun Lee

Last edited:

Electric_Wizzro1.jpg

"Holy Gerald!" Another dead guy, this time one of their own. Fred wasn't happy about this not one bit. "I don't know how much help I'm going to be..." Fred said scratching his head. "So I'm going to go and help the others." With that Fred decided to join the group headed towards Faron.

"So just be really careful. Got it."
Fred replied looking over to where the Wizzrobe was. This was going to be real trouble.

@Lucky @Siege @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Faron
" Any ideas on how to not draw the attention of the Wizzrobe?" He asked, not certain how they could avoid a teleporting beast. He wasn't sure why, but he checked on his arrows. They were still there thankfully... and two pumpkins... when had had gotten.. Ugh, maybe he was just too distraught to remember getting them.

@Yun Lee
Akuma shook his head. He was ready to help out here.

@Yun Lee

View attachment 2882
"Well, what if we just took it out before it can start teleporting? If we all shoot it at once, we can probably take it out before it even knows what hit it! We just gotta make sure not to be seen while doing it. Then it'll be smooth gliding to the dragon."

@Lucky @Siege @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Yun Lee
@Faron

Jin had all personal effects on him. Weapons, Rupees, Swift Carrot...he had gone untouched in that regard. Furthermore, his body had not been moved-it had stayed put.

Ellie would find that the windmill they were on was situated on a rather steep hill. One bit of evidence seemed to be strange grooves dug into the ground.

"I think these are heel marks. It looks to me like someone jumped from the top here," Zelda said, pointing to the grooves. "And, with the Paraglider, was able to go in the direction of..." Her finger made a line from the spot to the ground below, where trees and bushes grew. "That seems close enough so that the arrows hit their mark."
"If they took any of his belongings it would likely be noticeable to some degree. Unless they did take his things and hid the more noticeable weapons somewhere or put them on someone I doubt that would be the case." Azel deadpanned to Peter.

Unless someone in the group was excessively greedy he didn't see it as much of a possibility, and from the looks of it that was the case. Eyes following where Zelda pointed he frowned. Was this person skilled with a bow?
47 did note one thing. Whoever killed him took no time to hide the body well. Had 47 made the kill, he would have made sure there were no evidence. The corpse should have been hidden, that is where the killer made a mistake. They made it easier to find them, because they now know he was killed by one of the group.
"Jin's gone. Died last night by one of us. I know I'm a culprit for said thing due to my Fire Arrows, but let me tell you this, I didn't do it." Akuma said.
Teruteru was just trying to have a good time despite everything that had gone wrong up to this point

4TVlZCG.png

"I-I swear I didn't do it, y'all!"

Teruteru cleared his throat. "I mean... I don't even know how to shoot a bow. It'd be impossible!" The little chef thought on the crime scene for a moment and eventually reached a conclusion. "Aha!" he exclaimed, pointing to Thor. "This amazing specimen of a man looks more than capable of shooting all kinds of arrows! Maybe even two at once!"
Asher, who had largely kept to himself the last little while, did not see the significance in examining a body that could have been taken out by just about anyone in the group. Instead, he decided to join the group at Faron Tower, hoping to continue the cause that would eventually get him home.

hqybe5z.jpg

"Aye," Asher muttered, responding to Dell, "one of us is dead. Apparently killed by one of these traitors I've heard so much about. Can't say we really know who to trust, huh?"
Thor raised his brows at the accusation, a feeling of shock and hurt at the claims.

"I assure you, I didn't kill this man. I barely know him, and he was no threat to anyone." He frowned.
That meant little to 47. He killed more than a few people he knew little to nothing about. None of these kills were personal, but then again. He is a hitman, it's his job to kill for money. "Knowing or not knowing someone means nothing here. As a group, we don't know each other well." 47 said to the group. This kill could have been a contracted one. Perhaps for money, maybe for power or a favor. Regardless, this was most likely not a personal one.

Zelda rubbed her temples. Did no one hear what she said? Keep it together, Zelda... "Would someone be so kind as to check the bushes down there? Please? I'd feel much more comfortable accusing someone of the deed if we have all the facts first..."

Jin was missing no arrows. Not a single item was missing from his body...except for everything Peter looted.

@Crow @York @Ver @Lucky @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Donder172 @Investigation

---

"All of us attacking at once could work, except for the fact that Wizzrobes are tougher than your average monster. They don't die as easily as we'd like. And the second we attack or get too close, we're fucked."

"Hey! What if we split up? Some of us take the Wizzrobe on, some of us deal with Farosh?"

Dell considered the suggestion. "You know what...that could work. Farosh will be here any minute, so the sooner we get that Wizzrobe, the better."

Kaito put his fists on his hips. "Leave it to me!" He cried proudly. "I'll take him on!"

@Alex Azure @Jeremi @Luvky @Atomic Knight @Siege

---

"No," Margreet said in response to Shallot. "Neither of you remember fighting these things. They're dangerous and could get us all killed in just one attack. We need to get rid of them...but we need to be careful." She gasped, slapping her forehead. "How could I forget? Dell gave me some Ancient Arrows earlier...if I could shoot them right in the eye, that will kill them in one blow."

@Siege @MelodyMeister @Shrine

---

The rattling stopped. "Wait. It can't be..." A head popped up-or rather, a skull.

draw_brook_one_piece_step_13.jpg

"It is!!! JIN!!! Oh, Jin, it's so good to see you!" The skeleton jumped over the top of the cliff, making his way towards the ronin. "You're a sight for sore eyes-though my eyes aren't sore because I don't have any! YOOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!"

@Hida Tomonatsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back