Status
Not open for further replies.
Day Three

"Reckoning"

The evening passed by happily. Anyone in need of ingredients found them at the inn, and could enjoy any meal they found in the recipe book. Jin's robes were returned, good as new, just in time for bed. Peter and Reimu were able to attack the camp and earn 60 Rupees each. And soon, it was time for bed, everyone off to their homes for the night to sleep.

---

“Hee hee hee.”

The sound of mad giggling echoing throughout Hateno Village should have worried someone, but everyone is sound asleep. Good. That means his surprise will go completely undetected and completely unexpected. What fun! What an absolutely wonderful time this will be. He’s been waiting for this moment ever since that little Efi was found dead, murdered in cold blood. Oh, no one was going to see this coming!​

They had always been so bad at figuring him out. His jolly ways and eagerness to investigate the murders had been nothing but a trick, a fun act until he could perform a murder of his own and surprise them all! And it had worked. He blew that old man to kingdom come and everyone fell for it! And now, he’s been rewarded with his true powers, and a Master with the most incredible magical energy he’s ever felt before. Now, there was nothing this Servant couldn’t do.​

...If only his Master weren’t so frightfully dull.​

This poor Servant has been so eager to play with his dearest toys for so long, and what is the outcome? One raid on a village, and assisting the Traitors here and there. That’s it! Doesn’t his Master trust him? All he has to play with are his special toys, hidden away in secret from everyone. How sad! How tragic! A tiny island, all to himself, when there was a whole world out there for him to enjoy. Well...at least he had Assassin to play with, throughout the year. How surprising she had been! She was weak, so weak, and yet...he had never been able to discover she was an Agent. Dell, too, he was fun! But he was a machine, and those broke so easily… Ah, well. He was going to have a new toy very soon.​

He takes on his spirit form, passes by the guard, and slips off into the night, towards his target. He bites his tongue, unable to laugh, but deep down, inside, he’s the most excited he’s been since everyone woke up. Finally, things are going to get entertaining.

---​

It’s generally a decent night of sleep, though about half of the group experienced restlessness at some point-not enough to keep you from a good few hours of sleep.​

“*Yawn*...aw, man. I was out cold!” Kaito sat up in his futon, stretching. Dell had gotten him to eat that omelet, and his hand had healed up entirely. “Mornin’, Margreet!”

View attachment 2869

“Good morning, Kaito!” Margreet replied cheerily, setting the table. “Good morning to you too, Yuuki!”

“Wait...Yuuki?” Kaito looked at the other boy with confusion. “Weren’t you supposed to be at the pasture with Jin?”

Indeed, Yuuki had gone to sleep that night at the pasture, but woke up in Link’s House, with no idea himself how he got there.

“Eh, whatever. Probably no big deal!” Kaito shrugged it off and started eating breakfast, as did everyone else, as the people they stayed with all made sure they had a good meal. When everyone was done, they were instructed to go up to the Ton Pu Inn for a morning meeting.​

“Good morning, everyone,” Dell greeted. “Sleep well? Good. We got a few things to go through today, and some stuff to get done, so let’s get going. First of all: excellent job with Naydra and the village, all of you. You all did a wonderful job, and I couldn’t be happier. Though it does give me a reason to bring up something important. You all remember how Naydra looked? That weird sludge on her body, those eyes? That stuff is called Malice. It’s toxic, it’s dangerous, and even touching it can kill you if you don’t get it off you immediately. The Yiga Clan laces their blades and arrows with it, so you need to be extra careful around them.”

“Wait, so that stuff’s why I passed out yesterday?” Kaito asked.​

Dell nodded. “It’s toxic, it’s dangerous, and it’s how Ganondorf fuels his magic. It’s also how his monsters are formed. You notice how they don’t bleed? That’s because they’re manifestations of Malice. So, just don’t touch it, and shoot eyeballs instead of attacking with swords. That’s all I wanted to say.”

He stepped back, and Margreet had the floor. “Hello, everyone! Dell and I have been talking about our next course of action. Yesterday, the reason I went to Mount Lanayru was to strengthen Hylia’s powers. As I received a power boost after the previous time we spent together, I have smaller versions of powers that the princesses of Hyrule have, meaning I can pray to her for purification. And I did yesterday, after offering Naydra’s scale. But there’s more. Zelda?”

“Oh! Yes.” Zelda stepped forward, clearing her throat. “There are three sacred springs in Hyrule, that are considered places to reach Hylia by her descendants and her appointed heroes. In order to use them, you must offer up a scale of the dragon that guards each spring. Naydra guards the Spring of Wisdom in Lanayru, Dinraal guards the Spring of Power in Eldin, and Farosh guards the Spring of Courage in Faron. I have a theory that if we have Margreet pray at each spring, it will help our side immensely when we face Ganon in four days.”

Dell opened his bag, showing off a red scale, which he handed to Margreet.

latest

“I already have Dinraal’s scale, we just need to offer it up. Farosh will be easy to find, and will be over in Faron somewhere flying around. I’ll take a group over to Faron Tower-but we need to hurry. Farosh will only show up for a limited time.” With that, Dell pressed a button on his Sheikah Slate, and teleported.​

“And I’ll take others to Tutsuwa Nima Shrine to offer up this scale,” Margreet said. "So, if we could just…”

“Wait.” Zelda looked over the group. “Margreet...someone is missing.”

“What?” Kaito got to his feet and did a head count. “She’s right! Jin’s not here! Did anyone see him?”

Margreet shook her head. “Not since last night. He was at the pasture with...Yuu...ki…” A look of horror crossed Margreet’s face, and she rushed outside. Kaito followed, as did Zelda. It didn’t take long at all to find him. He was sitting by a windmill, looking peaceful...or he would, if not for the arrows sticking out of him.

“What the Hell?!?!”

View attachment 2870

“I knew it.” Margreet was shaking. “I didn’t want to believe it...I thought the stasis would stop the killings, but…”

“Wait...you’re saying one of us did this?! Who??”

View attachment 2871

“The same people who we failed to find last time,” Zelda replied. Though pale and shaking slightly, she kept an air of poise. “Margreet, I will run an investigation here. You go on to the Spring of Power.”

“B-But-”

“I’m useless with weaponry, so going with Dell will be a waste of time, as will going with you. Here, I can do something.” She gave Margreet a smile. “Go on. We’ll find whoever did this...and they won’t get away this time.”

Margreet hesitated, then sighed, and pressed the map. “Let me know the prime suspect when I return,” she said. “I can try to help see if they’re...guilty.” And with that, she was gone.​

Zelda turned to the group. “Please, do aid Dell and Margreet. We all have a lot of ground to cover...not everyone should stay here.”

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa3)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Rex and Nia (Xenoblade Chronicles)
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara(Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira (Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends)
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma(Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)

@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo) - Died! Innocent! SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!
tumblr_inline_nsrwya_Zp_N11t7b7xk_100.jpg

"Wha--?!"

Guy, along with the others who discovered the body first, leered in shock as soon as he caught sight of Jin's corpse. Margreet's and Kaito's implications were a dark one, but if the well-endowed woman was speaking truths, that something that shouldn't be happening had come to pass, then this was indeed a grave situation. Could this been a product of the so-called Malice taking rise within the culprit's being? Who could say?

In any case, Zelda was right. They'd need to investigate the death and try to ascertain who did it from here. It was the only way they could try to put the bespectacled samurai's soul at rest.

After the moment of silence passed, the swordsman's resolve pushing him forward now, Guy pursed his lips and swallowed his apprehension, approaching the corpse and examining it carefully, as well as the arrows lodged in his body and the wound.

@Yun Lee @Everyone
Jin had been shot in two places: his right shoulder and his chest. Both arrows were pointed upwards in his body, suggesting he had been shot by someone from below. Peculiar as well was the location of each arrow. The one in the shoulder stuck out from Jin's right side, perpendicular to the one in his chest.

Inspecting the arrows, they were revealed to be Flame Arrows, and had burned his body and clothes where they hit.

@Ver @Investigation​

Not even the good rest she got that night would prepare her for this. More venturing out to wherever, Nadeshiko was prepared for that. When she heard that someone was missing, and that someone happened to be Jin, she had an optimistic feeling that he simply overslept. The pinkette was terribly wrong.

❝ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! ❞ She instinctively screamed in horror at what she walked into, stepping back and stumbling onto the ground. For someone who's never seen someone she's met on good terms be killed, she wasn't taking this revelation too well. She couldn't control the sudden surge to cry, she couldn't even think straight. So not even the people she befriends here are safe from the killers, whoever it was.

On the other hand, Ellie only gritted her teeth at the discovery. Unless they found out the people responsible, this would keep on going. Ignoring the younger girl's pained reaction, Ellie focused on investigating the scene. Judging from where the arrows struck Jin, she mumbled, ❝ ... from below? But where... ❞ She glanced over to see any possible places where the culprit fired the shot from.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Lucky
@Investigation

Day Three

"Reckoning"

The evening passed by happily. Anyone in need of ingredients found them at the inn, and could enjoy any meal they found in the recipe book. Jin's robes were returned, good as new, just in time for bed. Peter and Reimu were able to attack the camp and earn 60 Rupees each. And soon, it was time for bed, everyone off to their homes for the night to sleep.

---

“Hee hee hee.”

The sound of mad giggling echoing throughout Hateno Village should have worried someone, but everyone is sound asleep. Good. That means his surprise will go completely undetected and completely unexpected. What fun! What an absolutely wonderful time this will be. He’s been waiting for this moment ever since that little Efi was found dead, murdered in cold blood. Oh, no one was going to see this coming!​

They had always been so bad at figuring him out. His jolly ways and eagerness to investigate the murders had been nothing but a trick, a fun act until he could perform a murder of his own and surprise them all! And it had worked. He blew that old man to kingdom come and everyone fell for it! And now, he’s been rewarded with his true powers, and a Master with the most incredible magical energy he’s ever felt before. Now, there was nothing this Servant couldn’t do.​

This poor Servant has been so eager to play with his dearest toys for so long, and what is the outcome? One raid on a village, and assisting the Traitors here and there. That’s it! Doesn’t his Master trust him? All he has to play with are his special toys, hidden away in secret from everyone. How sad! How tragic! A tiny island, all to himself, when there was a whole world out there for him to enjoy. Well...at least he had Assassin to play with, throughout the year. How surprising she had been! She was weak, so weak, and yet...he had never been able to discover she was an Agent. Dell, too, he was fun! But he was a machine, and those broke so easily… Ah, well. He was going to have a new toy very soon.​

He takes on his spirit form, passes by the guard, and slips off into the night, towards his target. He bites his tongue, unable to laugh, but deep down, inside, he’s the most excited he’s been since everyone woke up. Finally, things are going to get entertaining.

---​

It’s generally a decent night of sleep, though about half of the group experienced restlessness at some point-not enough to keep you from a good few hours of sleep.​

“*Yawn*...aw, man. I was out cold!” Kaito sat up in his futon, stretching. Dell had gotten him to eat that omelet, and his hand had healed up entirely. “Mornin’, Margreet!”

View attachment 2869

“Good morning, Kaito!” Margreet replied cheerily, setting the table. “Good morning to you too, Yuuki!”

“Wait...Yuuki?” Kaito looked at the other boy with confusion. “Weren’t you supposed to be at the pasture with Jin?”

Indeed, Yuuki had gone to sleep that night at the pasture, but woke up in Link’s House, with no idea himself how he got there.

“Eh, whatever. Probably no big deal!” Kaito shrugged it off and started eating breakfast, as did everyone else, as the people they stayed with all made sure they had a good meal. When everyone was done, they were instructed to go up to the Ton Pu Inn for a morning meeting.​

“Good morning, everyone,” Dell greeted. “Sleep well? Good. We got a few things to go through today, and some stuff to get done, so let’s get going. First of all: excellent job with Naydra and the village, all of you. You all did a wonderful job, and I couldn’t be happier. Though it does give me a reason to bring up something important. You all remember how Naydra looked? That weird sludge on her body, those eyes? That stuff is called Malice. It’s toxic, it’s dangerous, and even touching it can kill you if you don’t get it off you immediately. The Yiga Clan laces their blades and arrows with it, so you need to be extra careful around them.”

Dell nodded. “It’s toxic, it’s dangerous, and it’s how Ganondorf fuels his magic. It’s also how his monsters are formed. You notice how they don’t bleed? That’s because they’re manifestations of Malice. So, just don’t touch it, and shoot eyeballs instead of attacking with swords. That’s all I wanted to say.”

He stepped back, and Margreet had the floor. “Hello, everyone! Dell and I have been talking about our next course of action. Yesterday, the reason I went to Mount Lanayru was to strengthen Hylia’s powers. As I received a power boost after the previous time we spent together, I have smaller versions of powers that the princesses of Hyrule have, meaning I can pray to her for purification. And I did yesterday, after offering Naydra’s scale. But there’s more. Zelda?”

“Oh! Yes.” Zelda stepped forward, clearing her throat. “There are three sacred springs in Hyrule, that are considered places to reach Hylia by her descendants and her appointed heroes. In order to use them, you must offer up a scale of the dragon that guards each spring. Naydra guards the Spring of Wisdom in Lanayru, Dinraal guards the Spring of Power in Eldin, and Farosh guards the Spring of Courage in Faron. I have a theory that if we have Margreet pray at each spring, it will help our side immensely when we face Ganon in four days.”

latest

“I already have Dinraal’s scale, we just need to offer it up. Farosh will be easy to find, and will be over in Faron somewhere flying around. I’ll take a group over to Faron Tower-but we need to hurry. Farosh will only show up for a limited time.” With that, Dell pressed a button on his Sheikah Slate, and teleported.​

“And I’ll take others to Tutsuwa Nima Shrine to offer up this scale,” Margreet said. "So, if we could just…”

“What?” Kaito got to his feet and did a head count. “She’s right! Jin’s not here! Did anyone see him?”

Margreet shook her head. “Not since last night. He was at the pasture with...Yuu...ki…” A look of horror crossed Margreet’s face, and she rushed outside. Kaito followed, as did Zelda. It didn’t take long at all to find him. He was sitting by a windmill, looking peaceful...or he would, if not for the arrows sticking out of him.

“What the Hell?!?!”

View attachment 2870

“I knew it.” Margreet was shaking. “I didn’t want to believe it...I thought the stasis would stop the killings, but…”

View attachment 2871

“The same people who we failed to find last time,” Zelda replied. Though pale and shaking slightly, she kept an air of poise. “Margreet, I will run an investigation here. You go on to the Spring of Power.”

“B-But-”

“I’m useless with weaponry, so going with Dell will be a waste of time, as will going with you. Here, I can do something.” She gave Margreet a smile. “Go on. We’ll find whoever did this...and they won’t get away this time.”

Margreet hesitated, then sighed, and pressed the map. “Let me know the prime suspect when I return,” she said. “I can try to help see if they’re...guilty.” And with that, she was gone.​

Zelda turned to the group. “Please, do aid Dell and Margreet. We all have a lot of ground to cover...not everyone should stay here.”

Cast List

@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara(Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@York as Enu (RiME)

@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo) - Died! Innocent! SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!

Shallot and Akuma both nodded as they raced to where Dell and Margreet were heading, Shallot for Margreet, Akuma with Dell.

@Yun Lee

Day Three

"Reckoning"

---

“Hee hee hee.”

---​

View attachment 2869

latest

“What the Hell?!?!”

View attachment 2870

View attachment 2871

“B-But-”

Cast List

@York as Enu (RiME)

"Tch." Azel, accustomed to death to a degree, simply narrowed his eyes and frowned at the sight of Jin's corpse. He had come to respect the man and saw him as an Honoured Brother, and now the man was dead. It was rather tragic, but his death wouldn't be in vain. No, they would find who commited the act and the responsible party...well, he wasn't in charge of what would become of them since it wasn't his place.

Azel carefully took a look at the arrows along with Guy and others willing to investigate. "Flame arrows. Could it be that the person responsible carried them or took them from another?" he questioned.

Peter- Amazing

Peter was disheartened by a dead friend, but he knew that he needed to be strong. Of course, he wanted to investigate, but decided to check to see if Jin still had any Rupees on the corpse.

Peter-MCU

Peter didn't really want to see a corpse and headed with Dell to the Faron Tower.

@Yun Lee @Everyone

tumblr_inline_muivy4N74O1rx0tpb.jpg

"What are you doing?" Azel asked bluntly, looking up from what ge was examining to look at Peter evenly. If this boy was trying to rob a corpse he'd get some harsh scolding from the man.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies

Not even the good rest she got that night would prepare her for this. More venturing out to wherever, Nadeshiko was prepared for that. When she heard that someone was missing, and that someone happened to be Jin, she had an optimistic feeling that he simply overslept. The pinkette was terribly wrong.

❝ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! ❞ She instinctively screamed in horror at what she walked into, stepping back and stumbling onto the ground. For someone who's never seen someone she's met on good terms be killed, she wasn't taking this revelation too well. She couldn't control the sudden surge to cry, she couldn't even think straight. So not even the people she befriends here are safe from the killers, whoever it was.

On the other hand, Ellie only gritted her teeth at the discovery. Unless they found out the people responsible, this would keep on going. Ignoring the younger girl's pained reaction, Ellie focused on investigating the scene. Judging from where the arrows struck Jin, she mumbled, ❝ ... from below? But where... ❞ She glanced over to see any possible places where the culprit fired the shot from.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Lucky
@Investigation

Silque gave a small prayer for Jin, before hearing Nadeshiko scream. Turning to the girl, Silque took pity on her and kneeled beside her. "Don't stare, look away." she advised softly, not very comfortable with the sight herself.

@Gummi Bunnies

Peter- Amazing

" I'm looking to see if the killers took anything off his person or if they left behind his money and weapons. It could give us great insight into their mindset to see if they are thieves or care about defiling the dead," he replied, only somewhat lying. He did think it would be a waste to leave the rupees if the person was dead.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Investigation

Day Three

"Reckoning"

---

“Hee hee hee.”

---​

View attachment 2869

latest

“What the Hell?!?!”

View attachment 2870

View attachment 2871

“B-But-”

Cast List

@York as Enu (RiME)

View attachment 2872
"One of us killed him... So it's a murder game just like before..."

View attachment 2874
"I never was much help in figurin' out whodunnit. If we're gonna hold a class trial or something similar, I'll probably not be much help."

View attachment 2873
"But grabbing a scale off a dragon? Sounds like a bit of hard work, but a bit more in my field. I'll head over to that Faron Tower. Let me know what all you find out here, okay Zelda?"

"And Kaito? Don't push yourself too hard. If that Malice stuff is as bad as you say it is, well, I don't wanna think about what could happen to a fellow Ultimate."

@Yun Lee

@Lucky @Siege @Faron

Thor who had been in his own little world for the last little bit was startled out of his bubble by their dead comrade. He covered his mouth in shock, turning away.

He didn't know him well, but any death is upsetting.

@Anyone

"Oh! You can wear some of my father's clothes...though, uh...they might be a little big."

In fact, they were about twice Jin's size, but with a few ropes tied here and there, not bad!

The soldier set prices were as follows:

Soldier's Helm: 180 Rupees
Soldier's Armor: 600 Rupees
Soldier's Greaves: 550 Rupees

@Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @York

---

The only unusual thing was a few red barrels with skulls and crossbones painted on them. Though all hope of a surprise attack may not be lost: there were a few cliffs nearby, which could possibly be used to paraglide from.

@Lucky @MelodyMeister

---

"Kerokero...?" Margreet tilted her head, a little confused, nut then smiled. "Oh, I see! Did you find a little pet, Nadeshiko?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Siege
Day Three

"Reckoning"

---

“Hee hee hee.”

---​

View attachment 2869

latest

“What the Hell?!?!”

View attachment 2870

View attachment 2871

“B-But-”

Cast List

@York as Enu (RiME)

Jin had been shot in two places: his right shoulder and his chest. Both arrows were pointed upwards in his body, suggesting he had been shot by someone from below. Peculiar as well was the location of each arrow. The one in the shoulder stuck out from Jin's right side, perpendicular to the one in his chest.

Inspecting the arrows, they were revealed to be Flame Arrows, and had burned his body and clothes where they hit.

@Ver @Investigation​

@Yun Lee @Ver @Lucky
@Investigation
Enu
@Yun Lee @Ver @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies
@Investigation

Enu hadn't been very productive the previous day; he had been a little too busy looking around at the wares, but... He would make sure to pick up his slack next time.

Although... The next morning, while he had breakfast, and everything went relatively smoothly... They were greeted with a grizzly sight; one of them had been killed... Jin.

If he remembered what they had been told correctly, this meant that it had been done by one of their group-members... But who?

Taking a look at what they had so far, it was evident he had been shot by fire arrows, although considering their peculiar position, Enu narrowed his eyes, deciding to search the surrounding area for any drag marks, or other signs that Jin's body had been moved. It was difficult to believe, even for him, that someone would have just left his body where it was.

They were trying to cover their tracks after all, so it was likely that not all of the evidence was in one place.​

Jin would wake up to the sound of crashing waves and seagulls squawking high above him. Opening his eyes and sitting up, he would find himself on top of a lush green hill, where a Shrine sat behind him.

687px-KorguChidehShrine.jpg

All items save for his Paraglider were gone.

@Hida Tomonatsu
Strange. For some reason, Jin felt as though he was dreaming of the seaside where he had fallen against Mugen and cared for by Fuu... until he opened his eyes once more, realizing that he was by the seaside. With a groan, he pushed himself up and noticed the shrine behind him. How had he ended up here? It didn't seem to be one on his... where was his slate?!

"Strange..."

Had the others left him behind? It would be strange if they did, especially without instructions on how to find them. Either way, he was left with few options except to approach the shrine and see if its entrance was open.

@Yun Lee

Reimu still seemed a bit sleepy when she walked into the Inn a bit after everyone else had.
“Morning, I guess. Seriously, why do we have to meet up n-”

And that was when she overheard Jin’s death, since she walked in just after Kaito was talking. Just before, she was considering going over to Tutsuwa Nina Shrine with Margreet. But now...she was quite conflicted. Seeing a body at the beginning of the day was not a good start, and although Reimu has had her fair share of actual ‘exterminations’, seeing a comrade die by another comrade’s hands were not something she wanted to see. After running over to the scene of crime with the others, Reimu calmed down and spoke.

“You think you have a good idea of the murder, everyone? I’ll be heading over to the Tutsuwa Nina Shrine. Don’t screw up and get the wrong person, alright?”
With that, she pressed some buttons on her slate, and was gone, presumably over to the shrine with Margreet.
@Yun Lee

Day Three

"Reckoning"

---

“Hee hee hee.”

---​

View attachment 2869

latest

“What the Hell?!?!”

View attachment 2870

View attachment 2871

“B-But-”

Cast List

@York as Enu (RiME)

tumblr_inline_nsrwya_Zp_N11t7b7xk_100.jpg

"Wha--?!"

Guy, along with the others who discovered the body first, leered in shock as soon as he caught sight of Jin's corpse. Margreet's and Kaito's implications were a dark one, but if the well-endowed woman was speaking truths, that something that shouldn't be happening had come to pass, then this was indeed a grave situation. Could this been a product of the so-called Malice taking rise within the culprit's being? Who could say?

In any case, Zelda was right. They'd need to investigate the death and try to ascertain who did it from here. It was the only way they could try to put the bespectacled samurai's soul at rest.

After the moment of silence passed, the swordsman's resolve pushing him forward now, Guy pursed his lips and swallowed his apprehension, approaching the corpse and examining it carefully, as well as the arrows lodged in his body and the wound.

@Yun Lee @Everyone

@Ver @Investigation​
47 joined in on the investigation along with grievous. The one who killed him was good.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Lucky
@Investigation
"They might not been shot. It could be that they were used for stabbing." 47 suggested.

Silque gave a small prayer for Jin, before hearing Nadeshiko scream. Turning to the girl, Silque took pity on her and kneeled beside her. "Don't stare, look away." she advised softly, not very comfortable with the sight herself.

@Gummi Bunnies

Nadeshiko didn't say anything in response, merely forcing herself to look away from the terrible sight once she heard Silque approach. Of course, she couldn't stop herself from crying, it felt... rude to stop the tears meant for someone that's gone. After what felt like a few more minutes, she sniffed a bit to clear out her nose and wiped her eyes of the tears.

❝ C... can we go... somewhere else? I... I don't think... ❞ I can help here. That was what Nadeshiko was going to say, but she stopped mid-sentence. Maybe people would know that she was going to lead up into that phrase anyways. Besides that, she didn't want to go to the shrine by herself, nor did she want to stay where a dead body of an acquaintance was only a few feet away. So she looked at Silque, given that she was the closest.

@Takumi

Yuuki looked upon Jin's essence of death, His head hung low and his fist clenched, as were his teeth.

l7Ww27y.png

"..."

He remained silent. He briefly glanced at Peter analyzing the corpse, seeing through his words and shaking his head. Yuuki looked back at Jin's dead body, kneeling to close in.

One could visibly see his teardrops briefly falling, but his eyes hidden by his hair as his head hung low.

Dsbtxgv.jpg

"M- Master? Are you alright?"

Yuuki wiped his tears, and turned around with eyes closed and a smile on his face, some extent of tears still present on the shut eyelids.

"The samurai was important to you, wasn't he..."

Kokkoro places her hand on Yuuki's back, then analyses and rises up to give Yuuki some alone time.

"We will need to identify every Flame Arrow user, and every high-rise place in the vicinity. That is the first step."

Yuuki, on the other hand, decides to see if the corpse had Jin's Windcleaver, wanting to keep it in his honour.

@Lucky @York @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Investigatos​

Last edited:
Jin had all personal effects on him. Weapons, Rupees, Swift Carrot...he had gone untouched in that regard. Furthermore, his body had not been moved-it had stayed put.

Ellie would find that the windmill they were on was situated on a rather steep hill. One bit of evidence seemed to be strange grooves dug into the ground.

"I think these are heel marks. It looks to me like someone jumped from the top here," Zelda said, pointing to the grooves. "And, with the Paraglider, was able to go in the direction of..." Her finger made a line from the spot to the ground below, where trees and bushes grew. "That seems close enough so that the arrows hit their mark."

@Ver @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Donder172 @Investigation

---

"Ha! You think a little sludge is gonna get Kaito Momota down? I could run five laps around this village if I wanted!" Kaito had followed Akane to Faron Tower, not wanting to syick around the body of someone he'd known. As much as he wanted to find whoever did this, so many people were there already that it could get cluttered.

LoZBotw16-1024x576.jpg

The Faron region was closest to what one could call a rainforest. Immediately arriving there, you could feel the muggy, humid air all around you, and the warmth of the sun.

Those at Faron Tower found Dell standing there, using his Sheikah Slate as a form of binoculars. "Any second now..." He glanced over his shoulder at the arrivals. "...you guys alright? You look glum."

@Lucky @Alex Azure @Siege @Faron

---

latest

At the Tutsuwa Nima Shrine, everyone was in a small cave. Margreet was turned away, peeking outside at the entrance, at something you couldn't see.

@Siege @MelodyMeister @Shrine

---

The shrine was orange, and completely unresponsive. All of a sudden, Jin could hear a faint rattlimg sound from behind...

@Hida Tomonatsu

Jin had all personal effects on him. Weapons, Rupees, Swift Carrot...he had gone untouched in that regard. Furthermore, his body had not been moved-it had stayed put.

Ellie would find that the windmill they were on was situated on a rather steep hill. One bit of evidence seemed to be strange grooves dug into the ground.

"I think these are heel marks. It looks to me like someone jumped from the top here," Zelda said, pointing to the grooves. "And, with the Paraglider, was able to go in the direction of..." Her finger made a line from the spot to the ground below, where trees and bushes grew. "That seems close enough so that the arrows hit their mark."

Yuuki, carefully taking the Windcleaver with two hands, keeps it with him as his only reminder of Jin's life force - his metaphorical essence of a warrior within his weapon. He rose up, joining Kokkoro and the others in investigations.

Yuuki decides to see if the grooves left behind closely matched the shoes of anyone wielding the Flame Arrows, analysing their approximate size. He also uses these grooves to see how deep they went, so that he could tell about the culprit's weight range.

"Aside from Flame Arrows and a Paraglider, is it absolutely certain that no other apparatus was in play here?" Kokkoro asks Zelda.

@Ver @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Investigation​

Nadeshiko didn't say anything in response, merely forcing herself to look away from the terrible sight once she heard Silque approach. Of course, she couldn't stop herself from crying, it felt... rude to stop the tears meant for someone that's gone. After what felt like a few more minutes, she sniffed a bit to clear out her nose and wiped her eyes of the tears.

❝ C... can we go... somewhere else? I... I don't think... ❞ I can help here. That was what Nadeshiko was going to say, but she stopped mid-sentence. Maybe people would know that she was going to lead up into that phrase anyways. Besides that, she didn't want to go to the shrine by herself, nor did she want to stay where a dead body of an acquaintance was only a few feet away. So she looked at Silque, given that she was the closest.

@Takumi

"Yes we can." Silque responded gently, holding her hand out to help Nadeshiko up and lead somewhere else. Perhaps helping Margreet would be for the best?

@Gummi Bunnies

Peter- Amazing

" I'm looking to see if the killers took anything off his person or if they left behind his money and weapons. It could give us great insight into their mindset to see if they are thieves or care about defiling the dead," he replied, only somewhat lying. He did think it would be a waste to leave the rupees if the person was dead.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Investigation

"If they took any of his belongings it would likely be noticeable to some degree. Unless they did take his things and hid the more noticeable weapons somewhere or put them on someone I doubt that would be the case." Azel deadpanned to Peter.

Unless someone in the group was excessively greedy he didn't see it as much of a possibility, and from the looks of it that was the case. Eyes following where Zelda pointed he frowned. Was this person skilled with a bow?

@Yun Lee @Ver @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Donder172 @Investigation

---

"Ha! You think a little sludge is gonna get Kaito Momota down? I could run five laps around this village if I wanted!" Kaito had followed Akane to Faron Tower, not wanting to syick around the body of someone he'd known. As much as he wanted to find whoever did this, so many people were there already that it could get cluttered.

LoZBotw16-1024x576.jpg

The Faron region was closest to what one could call a rainforest. Immediately arriving there, you could feel the muggy, humid air all around you, and the warmth of the sun.

Those at Faron Tower found Dell standing there, using his Sheikah Slate as a form of binoculars. "Any second now..." He glanced over his shoulder at the arrivals. "...you guys alright? You look glum."

---

latest

At the Tutsuwa Nima Shrine, everyone was in a small cave. Margreet was turned away, peeking outside at the entrance, at something you couldn't see.

---

The shrine was orange, and completely unresponsive. All of a sudden, Jin could hear a faint rattlimg sound from behind...

@Hida Tomonatsu
For a moment, he silently lamented the fact that the temple was shut down; while less than experienced with their usage, the ronin couldn't help but feel there might have been something within that would help him. However, he knew he couldn't mourn the possible missed opportunities for long. The sound of another was enough proof of that, proof that caused his head to snap to the side, eyes narrowing as his senses were on guard. No weapons if this was a beast or monster; he would have to make due with his own body, turning to face the direction from which the sound came from as his hands raised.

@Yun Lee

Teleporting to the shrine, the fact that it was in a cave made Reimu unimpressed.
“Why must it be in the cave of all things...They’re so primitive and cold.”
To her, appearance was very important to a shrine. The shrine itself wasn’t a looker either. Walking over to Margreet, Reimu wanted to get started with offering something to the gods as soon as possible, she felt kind of claustrophobic, and she wanted to help in the investigation as well. She turned over to Margreet and began to walk near her.
“What do you see, Margaret? Are there monsters intruding into a holy place?”
@Yun Lee

---

LoZBotw16-1024x576.jpg

---

latest

---

@Hida Tomonatsu

"Jin's gone. Died last night by one of us. I know I'm a culprit for said thing due to my Fire Arrows, but let me tell you this, I didn't do it." Akuma said.

@Yun Lee

Shallot approached Margreet to see what she was looking at.

@Yun Lee

tumblr_inline_nsrwv3l_TKE1t7b7xk_100.png

"Meticulous and deliberate. How grim," Guy murmured to himself when Zelda discovered further clues, holding his chin in his hand, before proceeding to further check Jin's body just one more time for any additional wounds or notes, just in case.

Regardless of what he would or would not find, Guy stood up and stepped away, spending more time examining the scene. "So, if we were to believe that someone who owned Fire Arrows definitely did the kill, then that'd narrow it down a bit, so long as we'd be able to compile a comprehensive list of everyone who owns such arrows," he said, looking over the scene carefully, before directing his gaze over to Zelda and the others.

"If we were to construct a timeline of events in that case based on what we know, it'd be... the culprit caught Jin by surprise and shot him at the side, before also hitting him in the front. After the deed was done, they took his Paraglider and made a retreat from the top of this windmill into the ground below to rejoin the group and avoid suspicion? Does that all sound right, or is there something off about what I said?"

@Yun Lee @York @Siege @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Crow @Investigation

Teruteru was just trying to have a good time despite everything that had gone wrong up to this point

4TVlZCG.png

"I-I swear I didn't do it, y'all!"

Teruteru cleared his throat. "I mean... I don't even know how to shoot a bow. It'd be impossible!" The little chef thought on the crime scene for a moment and eventually reached a conclusion. "Aha!" he exclaimed, pointing to Thor. "This amazing specimen of a man looks more than capable of shooting all kinds of arrows! Maybe even two at once!"

@Yun Lee @York @Siege @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Crow @Space_Candy @Investigation

Asher, who had largely kept to himself the last little while, did not see the significance in examining a body that could have been taken out by just about anyone in the group. Instead, he decided to join the group at Faron Tower, hoping to continue the cause that would eventually get him home.

hqybe5z.jpg

"Aye," Asher muttered, responding to Dell, "one of us is dead. Apparently killed by one of these traitors I've heard so much about. Can't say we really know who to trust, huh?"

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Siege @Faron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back