Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let's do this!!" Kaito took a running leap off the platform, taking his paraglider out midair. "Akane! Fire at him when we're in range!"

@Alex Azure

"I mean, we're not going to talk to the dragon, but sure. Stick with me, kiddo." Dell shrugged, getting his Sheikah Slate out to watch the sky. "So...other than, y'know, the murder and all, you guys have a relatively peaceful evening? Sorry I wasn't around much this time."

@Lucky @Siege @Jeremi @Atomic Knight

---

"Yes, I am," Margreet replied. "I wouldn't have survived this whole year otherwise." She looked outside. "Each of those drones has three propellers each," she said. "Once all three are taken off, they'll fall to the ground and I can shoot them. But we have to be smart: they'll fly and attack you if you hit them."

@Siege @Takumi @MelodyMeister

---

Zelda smiled at the small knight, nodding. "I...think in the evening, after the investigation would be best for a burial. That's quite noble of you..." she gave Peter a pointed glance as she said that.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @York @Ver @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies

---

"Well, I think Oichi and Mantis are around, and Lee is...um, it's Wednesday, so he's probably hunting for goblins on the beach."

@Hida Tomonatsu

"Let's do this!!" Kaito took a running leap off the platform, taking his paraglider out midair. "Akane! Fire at him when we're in range!"

@Alex Azure

"I mean, we're not going to talk to the dragon, but sure. Stick with me, kiddo." Dell shrugged, getting his Sheikah Slate out to watch the sky. "So...other than, y'know, the murder and all, you guys have a relatively peaceful evening? Sorry I wasn't around much this time."

---

"Yes, I am," Margreet replied. "I wouldn't have survived this whole year otherwise." She looked outside. "Each of those drones has three propellers each," she said. "Once all three are taken off, they'll fall to the ground and I can shoot them. But we have to be smart: they'll fly and attack you if you hit them."

---

Zelda smiled at the small knight, nodding. "I...think in the evening, after the investigation would be best for a burial. That's quite noble of you..." she gave Peter a pointed glance as she said that.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @York @Ver @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies

---

"Well, I think Oichi and Mantis are around, and Lee is...um, it's Wednesday, so he's probably hunting for goblins on the beach."

@Hida Tomonatsu
"Well, at least most of you are here... but I'd rather be done with this information sooner rather than later," Jin replied before glancing to the beach. Hunting for goblins down there, huh... "Efi, are there any spare weapons? I may go and see if I can assist Lee in completing his task quicker so we can all reunite here at camp."

@Yun Lee

Last edited:

---

"Somewhat..." Akuma said to Dell.

@Yun Lee

"
Got it. Don't hit 'em." Shallot said.

@Yun Lee @Farosh

Zelda nodded at Kokkoro's theory. "I don't think the Traitors do, but I think Ganondorf certainly does. Though in regards to why..." As the topic of weapon proficiency came up, Zelda shook her head. "We have all the clues now, I think." Sure enough, there was nothing more to be found. "I wouldn't mind talking things over with others, but we do also need to aid Margreet and Dell. As much as I want to bring Jin's death justice...we still have much to do."
"Agreed, we should join the others." 47 said
cough.

cough, cough.

There may be no answers.

There may be no cure.

But you must press on.

3674456d4373b2a6cf7381e826ab10cb.png

A haggard cough escaping from the back of the gathering heroes denoted the emergence of the Drifter and Shovel Knight, both of which had remained eerily silent throughout the investigation. For Shovel Knight, that may be suspiciously uncharacteristic, but the Drifter had no shift in his emotions upon seeing Jin's corpse. A mere causality of venturing into an untamed land haphazardly, thinking that the world would deal a fair hand.

The Drifter silently envied Jin. If only he could die by the hand of another - then, there would be no guilt or shame to his name. It would just be another incident, as opposed to a declaration of defeat.

eeb445314a088729f157b64367f3f40a.png

Shovel Knight approached the fallen samurai, planting his Lynel Sword into the dirt next to him. Without looking at the princess, the struggler spoke. "No. We can't just continue on our journey without bringing this treachery to justice! What good is it to just continue on and let these 'traitors' have another shot at thinning our numbers? We're no better than mere cattle at that point."

"I shall not leave until we bury this man. . .and the one who killed him."
The knight's faceless helmet met Zelda's eyes. "Should I dig a grave?"

@Crow @Takumi @Donder172 @Lucky @York @Jeremi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Investigation​
"Let's get the grave together when the time is right. And I have an idea at taking down the traitors, but it is risky. And it has a chance it fails." 47 said to Shovel Knight.

"We will participate in the burial when evening comes" Kokkoro adds. "As you wish, Princess Zelda, we will aid the others."

Kokkoro and Yuuki head off.

@Yun Lee @Kaykay @Takumi @York @Ver @etcetcetc

Behind Kaito and Akane handgliding were the knight and his loyal elf servant standing on the cliff they stood mere seconds ago.

9XY5nB3.png

Again.

"To our knowledge, these wizard-like enemies will always attack the ones backmost, believing them to be the most vulnerable. True, in most cases."

Kokkoro steps backwards, behind Yuuki.

"I will protect you."

Yuuki prepares an arrow, ready to strike, but only after Kaito & Akane have. When Kokkoro prepares to do the same, Yuuki grasps her hand and shakes his head.

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @WizzrobeFight​

Efi furrowed her brow in thought. "Hmm...well, Lee has trophies in his hut, if you want to look in there."

@Hida Tomonatsu
"Thank you, Efi-san. If that is the case, I will be back soon if that is alright," A polite bow was paid to the inventor before Jin stepped away, heading towards the huts... before pausing and turning his head back with a sigh and an embarrassed expression of realization, "I... do not know which is Lee's hut."

@Yun Lee

@Alex Azure

Akane followed quickly behind, jumping out with her own glider. As they flew, she flipped upside down and put her feet in the rungs of the paraglider, allowing her to glide with her hands free. As they drew closer to the Wizzrobe, she drew her bow and fired. After hopefully hitting the creature, she flipped herself back upright and held on to the paraglider. She scanned the area, watching where it might teleport to.

@Yun Lee @Faron->Wizzrobe​

“Right. What are you waiting for then?”
Reimu knew she couldn’t leave Margreet to destroy the enemy by herself, but it was hard to participate.
“So, we hit the propellers, but not them. Alright then, be warned, my aim is not dreadfully accurate. I’ll be careful though.”
The shrine maiden got her bow, and began to prepare to shoot.
@Yun Lee

"The one with a 'Do Not Enter, Brook' sign," Brook replied casually. "You can't miss it."

@Hida Tomonatsu

---

The Wizzrobe squealed in surprise and pain as it was shot. Turning to the group, it waved at them, before vanishing a mere second before Kaito's Shock Arrow hit the area.

"Damn it!"

"Get over it later!" Dell called out from the tower. "Keep an eye on the magic circles around you all!"

"Screw that!" Kaito dropped to the ledge with the waterfall, bow and arrow at the ready. The Wizzrobe suddenly appeared behind Yuuki, with the boy blocking Kaito's aim. The Wizzrobe waved his wand and launched a small orb of electricity at the airborne lad. "Yuuki, get outta there!"

@Alex Azure @Crow

---

Reimu wouldn't have a clear shot from inside the cave. "Climb up onto the cliff above," Margreet said. "You'll have height advantage there."

@MelodyMeister @Siege @Takumi

She nodded and gave a brief “Got It.”, before climbing up the cliff, although it admittedly took her a while. When she was up there or nearly was, enough to get her an advantage, she got her bow out and aimed at the propeller nearest to her, her hands trying very hard not to shake.
@Yun Lee

The Wizzrobe squealed in surprise and pain as it was shot. Turning to the group, it waved at them, before vanishing a mere second before Kaito's Shock Arrow hit the area.

"Damn it!"

"Get over it later!" Dell called out from the tower. "Keep an eye on the magic circles around you all!"

"Screw that!" Kaito dropped to the ledge with the waterfall, bow and arrow at the ready. The Wizzrobe suddenly appeared behind Yuuki, with the boy blocking Kaito's aim. The Wizzrobe waved his wand and launched a small orb of electricity at the airborne lad. "Yuuki, get outta there!"

@Alex Azure @Crow

Yuuki's eyes widened as the Wizzrobe appeared behind him. As he rolled out of the way for Kaito to strike, he used the timeframe in which the Wizzrobe was launching his electric orb at Kaito to fire a Frost Arrow at the hovering being, hoping to freeze it in its tracks to prevent another teleport.

@Alex Azure @Crow @Yun Lee

@Alex Azure

---

---

---

@Hida Tomonatsu

"Slept like a brontosaur."
Fred replied to Dell. "And ate, for once I felt pretty okay...being here, but now we're back to this business." He sighed heavily. "I really miss my family, with all of the stuff going on I don't even know how long I've been gone. They must think I'm...dead."

@Lucky @Siege @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee

"Yeah that's some noble stuff right there!"
Linkle nodded in agreement with Zelda. "Still got that killer to catch though, man so sneaky doing it behind our backs like that. Should've done it in the open or something. Made this a whole lot easier."

"The one with a 'Do Not Enter, Brook' sign," Brook replied casually. "You can't miss it."

@Hida Tomonatsu

---

"Damn it!"

@Alex Azure @Crow

---

Reimu wouldn't have a clear shot from inside the cave. "Climb up onto the cliff above," Margreet said. "You'll have height advantage there."

"This one can help him search, if need be."
The woman that Jin might recognize as Mantis came into view. "It's a shame to find you here, Jin. But perhaps with newcomers we can consider our options anew."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Yun Lee

"Damn it!"

@Alex Azure @Crow

---

Shallot nodded and also climbed behind Reimu, hoping to get in a better shot.

@Yun Lee

Dell gave Fred a sympathetic look. "I feel that, man. I have friends and family back home, too. They've probably been worried sick..." He sighed. "If we keep things up the way we have been, we should be able to get home in four days, so there's at least that to look forward to."

Kaito's Shock Arrow hit its mark, as did the Frost Arrow. The Wizzrobe recoiled, then vanished, skipping around again. It appeared right above Akane now, and fired an orb at her!

@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Crow @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Siege

---

The Spring of Power was nestled in a small grotto that was surrounded by a circular cliff. The three drones moved left to right in a triangular formation, one going across the Goddess Statue and the other two moving diagonally from the entrance.

"Don't fire just yet! We need one more person, or it'll attack you!"

@Siege @MelodyMeister @Takumi

Dell gave Fred a sympathetic look. "I feel that, man. I have friends and family back home, too. They've probably been worried sick..." He sighed. "If we keep things up the way we have been, we should be able to get home in four days, so there's at least that to look forward to."

Kaito's Shock Arrow hit its mark, as did the Frost Arrow. The Wizzrobe recoiled, then vanished, skipping around again. It appeared right above Akane now, and fired an orb at her!

---

The Spring of Power was nestled in a small grotto that was surrounded by a circular cliff. The three drones moved left to right in a triangular formation, one going across the Goddess Statue and the other two moving diagonally from the entrance.

"Hopefully we can get home, that is." Akuma said to Dell.

@Yun Lee

Shallot gave a nod towards Margreet from below, understanding her order.

@Yun Lee

@Hida Tomonatsu

---

"Damn it!"

@Alex Azure @Crow

---

"Slept like a brontosaur." Fred replied to Dell. "And ate, for once I felt pretty okay...being here, but now we're back to this business." He sighed heavily. "I really miss my family, with all of the stuff going on I don't even know how long I've been gone. They must think I'm...dead."

@Lucky @Siege @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee

"Yeah that's some noble stuff right there!"
Linkle nodded in agreement with Zelda. "Still got that killer to catch though, man so sneaky doing it behind our backs like that. Should've done it in the open or something. Made this a whole lot easier."

"This one can help him search, if need be."
The woman that Jin might recognize as Mantis came into view. "It's a shame to find you here, Jin. But perhaps with newcomers we can consider our options anew."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Yun Lee
"Fortunate that it doesn't refer to anyone but you then," Jin noted as he spotted the hut easily with that tidbit of information. However, before he headed inside, the introduction of another strange but familiar being caught his attention. A tired sigh escaped him as he recognized her and bowed in respect of her as an equal, "Thank you, Mantis-san, your aid is welcomed. Hopefully, I can be of service once we bring Lee back and I explain the troubles plaguing our allies."

"In any case, one moment while I procure a weapon, please," With that, the ronin rose from his bow before entering into Lee's hut, hoping that they were right and there was a blade of some sort within.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

"Let me assist you, then."

Wakaba suddenly appeared by Margreet's group, them having seemed done with the investigation and all. She was more a swordswoman than an archer, but that wasn't an excuse to not at least try. She knocked one of her arrows on her bow.

"On three, perhaps?"

@Yun Lee @Siege @MelodyMeister @Takumi

Akane, despite her peak physical condition, was starting to lose stamina holding onto the paraglider. With an attack incoming, she had little she could do. She let go of the paraglider and began to fall. Mid-descent, she pulled out her Stone Smasher. She swung her weapon in a wide arc at the orb. Her aim was to knock the orb back at the Wizzrobe LTTP Aghanim/OoT Ganondorf style. She hoped that her stone weapon didn't conduct electric magic.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Crow @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Siege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back