Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter- MCU and Peter- Amazing

"
It looks like Kokkoro died like Enu. She was smothered to death and it looks like a strong grip. That means we are looking for someone who is strong... and..."

"
With a strong hook since it looks like Yukkui was punched and then drowned," he said.

"
But who exactly fits their criteria?" Peter asked.

"
Guy was pretty buff from what I remember but then again, Superman Prime hasn't been around and seems strong enough. Of course, so does almost everyone in the group have some form of muscle...and if they were strong."

"
So, we are back at square 1."

"
Pretty much."

@Ver @Josh @Yun Lee @Everyone

"So...this is Rito Village!" Efi looked around in awe. "It's so pretty...I'm glad that I get to see it this time!"

"Didn't you see it last year, miss?" Kass tilted his head in confusion.

"Oh, no. I was dead this last year."

"...oh. Well...that would certainly explain that."

In just a few moments, Dell arrived, carrying a basket full of red hot elixirs. "Spicy Elixirs for everyone! Drink up, and then we'll head out."

@Gummi Bunnies @Donder172

---

"It would be an honor to give you a tour!" Sidom immeditately started off for the Domain. "First off, we have-"

"Er, actually, Sidon...if you don't mind, we were here to talk to you about Vah Ruta. I believe you've been training on it, yes?"

Sidon paused, turning back to them. "Why, yes! Father suggested I do so, in case any trouble arises. Er...trouble has arrived now, hasn't it? That's why you're here, Margreet?"

"Indeed. We are recruiting new Champions, and we were wondering if you'd be up to the task?"

"ABSOLUTELY! To follow in Mipha's footsteps...that would make her so proud of me! Er...there is one thing, though. You see, Vah Ruta...she's currently being held captive."

"What?! By who?"

"The Lynel on Polymus Point has made a move down to the lake where Vah Ruta resides. I've tried dealing with him myself, but his Shock Arrows...me being a Zora, they cause quite the problem. Would you be able to face him? I know you could do it!"

Margreet sighed. "We certainly don't have a choice..."

@Alex Azure

---

"Lead the monster over...we could do that. I could cook some steak and leave it as bait, and then use our arrows to-" Lee stopped, noticing something. "Jin...someone is up there."

@Hida Tomonatsu

---

Enu had been smothered to death, it seemed. A few nail indents on his cheek made it clear it was by hand, but that was all you could determine.

The blood trail just led out his mouth. Ot didn't lead anywhere.

@Lucky
"You cook the food, and I will collect them..." Jin sighed before turning to go and collect whoever was by the temple, knowing that he was going to enjoy discovering whoever was killed.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

In a short amount of time, Lee had the steaks ready, and placed them beside the slab. The giant creature barrelled towards it, knocking the slab off in the process.

Lee decided to climb up the hill for a better vantage point to shoot from. "Jin! It's done! Now we can-" He stopped as he noticed the four new arrivals. "...oh my God."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Crow @York

Two new arrivals on the island would appear near Enu. He would recognize them as Yuuki and Kokkoro.

@Crow @York
A small lil' chef walked unceremoniously up to Enu, Yuuki and Kokkoro.

JW4sOMp.png

"I've been so lost!" he cried.

@Yun Lee @York @Crow

Dsbtxgv.jpg

"Master, what is this strange place? To think that we were headed for the Zora's Domain earlier..."

Upon seeing Teruteru, Yuuki quickly gets both Kokkoro and Enu behind his back as he waves at the tiny chef.

"We are lost as well," Kokkoro adds, "let us walk together."

"Perhaps this is where Jin has gone," Yuuki says as he checks his weapon and inventory stash, prioritizing Jin's Windcleaver.

"... I don't have it with me. Let's just move."

Yuuki walks into the Shrine, as did Kokkoro. That was when he saw a familiar-looking face.

"J- Jin!"

Yuuki rushed up to Jin and gave him a hug.

"I'm so glad to see- oh right."

He lets go, then bows.

"I am glad to see you, Jin. unfortunately, I do not have your weapon with me."

Kokkoro giggles for a bit as she watches.

@Hida Tomonatsu @Atomic Knight @York @Yun Lee

"Okay, here." Lee tossed his bow and arrows on the ground. "Someone with good aim shoot those goblins! We need all the help we can get to get you all off this island!" He vanished a moment later, off to retrieve more weapons.

@Atomic Knight @Crow @York @Hida Tomonatsu

"Okay, here." Lee tossed his bow and arrows on the ground. "Someone with good aim shoot those goblins! We need all the help we can get to get you all off this island!" He vanished a moment later, off to retrieve more weapons.

"Pass us a spear and sword later," Kokkoro requests as she readies her bow and arrow, "for now, we will make do. Master, are you ready?"

"I can't believe this," Yuuki shakes his head with a smile as he grabs the arrows and begins to fire at the goblins.

@Hida Tomonatsu @Atomic Knight @Crow @York @Yun Lee

Update

"Now's not the time to get into fights, dumbass!" Kaito yelled at Prime. "Be a man and help us investigate!!"

"Wait...what's that?" Zelda pointed to something slumped against a crate. "Please, don't tell me it's..." But she already knew it was. Getting closer, it was clear that something was the dead body of Kokkoro.

"What the Hell is going on here?!" Kaito cried.

SPLASH!

Any investigating halted as a Gerudo soldier dove into the oasis waters, swimming towards something. She grabbed it, pulling it to a nearby rock. "It's a little voe," she said, attempting to revive him. But, it was to no avail.

Yuuki was already dead.

@Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Siege @Takumi @Ver

---

Two new arrivals on the island would appear near Enu. He would recognize them as Yuuki and Kokkoro.

@Crow @York
A small lil' chef walked unceremoniously up to Enu, Yuuki and Kokkoro.

JW4sOMp.png

"I've been so lost!" he cried.

@Yun Lee @York @Crow
In a short amount of time, Lee had the steaks ready, and placed them beside the slab. The giant creature barrelled towards it, knocking the slab off in the process.

Lee decided to climb up the hill for a better vantage point to shoot from. "Jin! It's done! Now we can-" He stopped as he noticed the four new arrivals. "...oh my God."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Crow @York
Dsbtxgv.jpg

"Master, what is this strange place? To think that we were headed for the Zora's Domain earlier..."

Upon seeing Teruteru, Yuuki quickly gets both Kokkoro and Enu behind his back as he waves at the tiny chef.

"We are lost as well," Kokkoro adds, "let us walk together."

"Perhaps this is where Jin has gone," Yuuki says as he checks his weapon and inventory stash, prioritizing Jin's Windcleaver.

"... I don't have it with me. Let's just move."

Yuuki walks into the Shrine, as did Kokkoro. That was when he saw a familiar-looking face.

"J- Jin!"

Yuuki rushed up to Jin and gave him a hug.

"I'm so glad to see- oh right."

He lets go, then bows.

"I am glad to see you, Jin. unfortunately, I do not have your weapon with me."

Kokkoro giggles for a bit as she watches.

@Hida Tomonatsu @Atomic Knight @York @Yun Lee

"Pass us a spear and sword later," Kokkoro requests as she readies her bow and arrow, "for now, we will make do. Master, are you ready?"

"I can't believe this," Yuuki shakes his head as he grabs the arrows and begins to fire at the goblins.

@Hida Tomonatsu @Atomic Knight @Crow @York @Yun Lee
Enu
@Atomic Knight @Crow @Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu

Enu was excited at first seeing that he wasn't alone, but... The realization of what the others waking up near him meant gave him a new sense of urgency... Though Kokkoro took the bow and arrows, Enu tried to arm himself with something ranged, whatever he could find... A spear, a rock.... Anything... Before he joined the fight withthe Goblins, hoping what he was doing would ultimately work out for the better.

Perhaps they still had a chance to return... Perhaps it wasn't too late...​

0VVRSgb.png

"Jin! Just the kind of specimen I wanted to see!" Teruteru's grin broadened for more reasons than one. "But, hold on, didn't he come back to life? That must mean I only imagined dying!"

"... Or, he's bloody well died a second time over," said Asher, coming in after Teruteru. He looked downright exhausted, but just about anyone would when dealing with the Ultimate Chef for an extended period of time.

L1ZGyn4.jpg

"Goblins aren't the only thing I want to shoot," Asher muttered.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @York @Crow

"CLARK! IT'S OVER! YOU WANT YOUR DAMN HERO?! HERE I AM!"

With an passionate look, Guy pointed his finger at Clark, making himself be known.

"I'M THE AGENT! YOU WANT TO KILL MORE?! I'M RIGHT HERE! AND I'LL PUT AN END TO YOUR SCHEMES! YOU'RE POWERLESS HERE!"

Guy bared his body, stretching both of his arms out.

"Come and get me, you son of a bitch!"

@Josh

Peter- MCU

" I think Guy is claiming to be the Agent and is saying Clark is the final traitor.... "
he replied, looking over at the other girl, hoping that clarified things.

@Gummi Bunnies

Update

Before anything could be said, before anything could be done...

SHING!

Clark Kent, also known as Superboy Prime, stood amongst his carnage. Five victims lay dead around him, bloodied and beaten, but what happened to the killer?

He was frozen solid.

A sudden kick to the titan shattered him to pieces, and above him stood Agent 47. Unfortunately, a silent kill was impossible. But it had to be done.

And now...it was all over.

@Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Kaykay @MelodyMeister @Siege @Takumi @Ver

0VVRSgb.png

"Jin! Just the kind of specimen I wanted to see!" Teruteru's grin broadened for more reasons than one. "But, hold on, didn't he come back to life? That must mean I only imagined dying!"

"... Or, he's bloody well died a second time over," said Asher, coming in after Teruteru. He looked downright exhausted, but just about anyone would when dealing with the Ultimate Chef for an extended period of time.

L1ZGyn4.jpg

"Goblins aren't the only thing I want to shoot," Asher muttered.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @York @Crow
"Apologies, but no time for reunions. Kill the goblins except for the big one and grab the orb."

Those were the only words that Jin shared with them as he took up the bow and began to take aim, his skill with it having improved over the last few days. With practiced ease, he began to let loose arrow after arrow, not hesitating between each stringing of the bow as he sought to kill as many of the goblins as possible.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @York @Crow

Update

Before anything could be said, before anything could be done...

SHING!

Clark Kent, also known as Superboy Prime, stood amongst his carnage. Five victims lay dead around him, bloodied and beaten, but what happened to the killer?

He was frozen solid.

A sudden kick to the titan shattered him to pieces, and above him stood Agent 47. Unfortunately, a silent kill was impossible. But it had to be done.

And now...it was all over.

@Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Kaykay @MelodyMeister @Siege @Takumi @Ver
47 stared calmly at the frozen pieces of Superboy Prime. A well aimed shot from his side, but a shame ge couldn't take him out without witnesses. Or putting a bullet between his eyes. The hitman puts his bow away and gets down. "Sorry about the mess." He said towards Guy.
@Ver

791242-worse_places001.jpg

"Shut up! Shut your dumb, dummy mouth! Just shut up, crime!"

Seething with anger, Prime's eye glowed with anger as he marched forward. He glared at the traitor. She was no hero, She was just a fake hero, Real heroes don't kill. That not justice. Well, Superman can kill, though. He is justice.

"There is nothing that gets me more angry than a "fake hero". That kid that just died? What's his name? You're just as guilty as whoever the hell killed him? You're what's wrong with this broken universe! "

Starring down at her, The "s" on is was right across from her. Grinning but still clearly anger, Prime seethed as lurked over her

" You gonna fight back? Or take you punishment like a champ?"

@Alex Azure @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Siege @Takumi @Ver

tumblr_ntezjryHWZ1sqt9jyo9_400.png

"That's enough--" Azel spoke, moving to stand near Wakaba protectively. Their group had enough trouble as it is, but before he could elaborate Guy had spoken.

"CLARK! IT'S OVER! YOU WANT YOUR DAMN HERO?! HERE I AM!"

With an passionate look, Guy pointed his finger at Clark, making himself be known.

"I'M THE AGENT! YOU WANT TO KILL MORE?! I'M RIGHT HERE! AND I'LL PUT AN END TO YOUR SCHEMES! YOU'RE POWERLESS HERE!"

Guy bared his body, stretching both of his arms out.

"Come and get me, you son of a bitch!"

@Josh

Azel remained stoic outwardly, but he held back a rather loud sigh at how things took a continuous downward spiral.

Silque meanwhile, gently placed a hand on Nadeshiko's shoulder. "Peter's right. How about you stick with me for now though?" she frowned at the utter chaos that was starting to ensue. This poor child didn't need to see this.

Update

Guy pointed to Clark, who stood amidst a grisly sight. Five more had fallen in a bloody rampage: Selesia, Celica, both Peter Parkers, and Fred Flintstone.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Kaykay @MelodyMeister @Siege @Takumi @Ver

"!!!" Silque's eyes widened however, once she saw Celica. She didn't know Celica awfully well, but the other was a follower of Mila, which made her a friend and sister in Silque's eyes. Seeing her body however, caused the Cleric to let out a horrified gasp. Shakily, her free hand went to her mouth as she stared, before wide eyes moved to Clark specifically.

"You disgusting-!!" she spoke, before he was frozen solid and shattered to pieces. Staring, Silque was unmoving, somewhat in shock trying to process all of this.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back