Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaito glowered at the "superhero" as he returned.

"Finding three out of four Traitors, no thanks to you," he said.

"Kaito, hush!" Margreet smiled at Prime. "We're off to recruit pilots for Divine Beasts, if you'd like to help us."

Yuuki would find that no arrows had been used on Jin. But you could see his chest was crushed in, ribs feeling as if they'd been broken. A small trail of blood was the only other thing to see.

@Josh @Crow @Everyone

---

latest

Rito Village was a beautiful place, clearly one for the birds. Quite literally, Rito people did seem to be birds. They resided on a mountain in the middle of a lake, their village a spiral walkway with outdoor platforms as buildings. Once they reached the Shrine, they were greeted by beautiful accordion music, its source a large blue Rito.

BotW_Kass_Model.png

@Gummi Bunnies @Donder172

---

800px-BotW_Zora%27s_Domain.png

Zora's Domain looked almost too beautiful to be real. Silver and crystal made up the lovely place, which seemed more like a giant gazebo than a village.

The second you got to the Shrine, someone gave you a boisterous welcome.

latest

"WELCOME TO ZORA'S DOMAIN, FRIENDS! It's wonderful to see you all again!"

"Prince Sidon! It's so good to see you!" Margreet greeted as she arrived.

@Alex Azure

---

"Good on you, Jin. I'm sure you'll be very happy together." He was silent a bit as he ate, looking out over the sea. "I don't have a woman waiting for me. Just a business of my own making and two idiot nephews." A pause. "Heh. I say that, but you know? I do miss them. They're young men, and just as bad as any youth-impulsive, cocky, foolish...but they're good boys."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi
"Perhaps you ought to settle down then; the influence of a mother is a keen method for eliminating the more fool-hardy of elements in children," Jin replied before popping the final bite of the fish pie into his mouth to enjoy and standing up, "In any case, I believe it might be interesting to investigate the ruins. Perhaps things have changed there while I was gone."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

"I can't say for sure," Zelda said. "But the club leaves a larger, more rounded marks, while the Stone Smasher leaves a thinner marking. I...can't really tell from this wound, but it seems a bit thinner to me."

@Crow

---

"Of course. Go ahead and grab a weapon or two from my hut. These ruins are more populated than the fort."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

"Kaito, hush!" Margreet smiled at Prime. "We're off to recruit pilots for Divine Beasts, if you'd like to help us."

Yuuki would find that no arrows had been used on Jin. But you could see his chest was crushed in, ribs feeling as if they'd been broken. A small trail of blood was the only other thing to see.

@Josh @Crow @Everyone

---

latest

Rito Village was a beautiful place, clearly one for the birds. Quite literally, Rito people did seem to be birds. They resided on a mountain in the middle of a lake, their village a spiral walkway with outdoor platforms as buildings. Once they reached the Shrine, they were greeted by beautiful accordion music, its source a large blue Rito.

BotW_Kass_Model.png

---

Zora's Domain looked almost too beautiful to be real. Silver and crystal made up the lovely place, which seemed more like a giant gazebo than a village.

latest

@Alex Azure

---

"Good on you, Jin. I'm sure you'll be very happy together." He was silent a bit as he ate, looking out over the sea. "I don't have a woman waiting for me. Just a business of my own making and two idiot nephews." A pause. "Heh. I say that, but you know? I do miss them. They're young men, and just as bad as any youth-impulsive, cocky, foolish...but they're good boys."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi
Once they got there, Nadeshiko was immediately drawn in by the music. She walked over to hear it better up close, letting the Rito finish his song before saying anything.

❝ Wow... that was really good, sir. ❞ Nadeshiko smiled.

@Yun Lee @Donder172

"I can't say for sure," Zelda said. "But the club leaves a larger, more rounded marks, while the Stone Smasher leaves a thinner marking. I...can't really tell from this wound, but it seems a bit thinner to me."

@Crow

---

"Of course. Go ahead and grab a weapon or two from my hut. These ruins are more populated than the fort."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi
Jin nodded and headed inside the little hut once more, procuring a blade once more or a spear if the former was unavailable before heading up towards the ruins.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

Peter-MCU

" Oh no, that is a very big problem we got then. The Stone Smasher was easy to get too since it was what we used to destroy rocks. Anyone who took a fire-proof elixir and went to Goron Town could have gotten one,"
he replied, frowning and taking Mr. Thor's weapon off of him.

Peter- Amazing

" The younger is right. Who was there smashing rocks that also wasn't accused earlier?"
He asked.

@Yun Lee

The Rito, upon finishing his song, smiled at Nadeshiko. "Thank you, miss. It's a song my master taught me, of an appointed hero sent to sleep for one hundred years to save his Princess...though I may need to add more to it soon."

"It'll sound great whatever you do, Kass," Dell said, nodding approvingly at the melody. "Say, you seen Teba anywhere? We kinda need to talk to him."

"Ah, I'm afraid you just missed him. Teba is over at the Flight Range, by Mount Hebra."

"Great...well, thanks for the heads up." Dell looked to the group. "Looks like we'll need some Spicy Elixirs. Gimme a bit to get them ready." With that, Dell left them alone with Kass for a moment.

Kass looked at the group before him. "So, how have you all been faring? It's been a year since last we met."

---

Lee was already there to meet Jin, and he surveyed the scene. "The orb is on a platform in the northeast of camp," he said. "Six small goblins-five red (two on playforms on the northwest and southeast sides), one blue, and one giant blue goblin, which is patrolling. The pedestal we need is trapped under a giant rock slab. How we go about this is your call."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

---

"Anyone could grab a Stone Smasher," Zelda replied. "Remember, anyone could have spent the night in Goron City, so anyone could have taken one."

@Lucky

The Rito, upon finishing his song, smiled at Nadeshiko. "Thank you, miss. It's a song my master taught me, of an appointed hero sent to sleep for one hundred years to save his Princess...though I may need to add more to it soon."

"It'll sound great whatever you do, Kass," Dell said, nodding approvingly at the melody. "Say, you seen Teba anywhere? We kinda need to talk to him."

"Ah, I'm afraid you just missed him. Teba is over at the Flight Range, by Mount Hebra."

"Great...well, thanks for the heads up." Dell looked to the group. "Looks like we'll need some Spicy Elixirs. Gimme a bit to get them ready." With that, Dell left them alone with Kass for a moment.

Kass looked at the group before him. "So, how have you all been faring? It's been a year since last we met."

tumblr_p76wtikOv11whalq7o1_100.png

❝ Can't wait to hear more then! ❞ Nadeshiko beamed happily, her mood lifting up after the earlier upset. Well, that was good.

❝ Good, I guess. We've been making progress here and there. ❞ Ellie spoke up, figuring that their situation was steadily working up to the big finale of this mess. There wasn't much else to say, given that Ellie wasn't the talkative one of the pair.

@Yun Lee @Donder172

latest

@Alex Azure

View attachment 2999
"It's great to see you again too! This place looks beautiful."

View attachment 2998
"I just wish I could have remembered the first came here. Maybe you can give us a round two tour, show us around?"

View attachment 2997
"I think we had something else to talk about though..."

@Yun Lee

A long sigh of relief escaped Wakaba as she put away her sword. She doubted Reimu had been swayed by her words rather than the others' actions, but in this case the end result was what really mattered.

"I'll do everything I can to help our side properly this time," Wakaba nodded towards Yuuki before turning to face Kaito. "I don't think words can tell you how grateful I am for that."

When Shallot approached her, she wore a tired smile and placed a hand on her hip.

"Thank you. Having people who believe in you even when you mess up...I've missed it."

For now, the most direct way to make up for her sins was to investigate the body and try to out the traitor whose identity had been wiped from her memory. As she looked over their evidence with the others, however, her heart sank. Their only clue was something that could have been done by anyone. She simply continued peering at the body, unsure what to make of either the evidence or Jin's fading in and out of life.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Siege @Lucky

---

Lee was already there to meet Jin, and he surveyed the scene. "The orb is on a platform in the northeast of camp," he said. "Six small goblins-five red (two on playforms on the northwest and southeast sides), one blue, and one giant blue goblin, which is patrolling. The pedestal we need is trapped under a giant rock slab. How we go about this is your call."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

---

"Anyone could grab a Stone Smasher," Zelda replied. "Remember, anyone could have spent the night in Goron City, so anyone could have taken one."

@Lucky
For a moment, Jin thought on the puzzle facing them before pointing towards the giant goblin, "Perhaps we could make that one push the rock slab for us by accident? Otherwise, we should kill the red ones from afar, then strike the the blue one by itself, before then facing the giant."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

Update

"Stone Smashers...if one was used, perhaps the culprit disposed of it somewhere!" Zelda got up to look around for the item in question. A few moments later, a scream rang out.

"S-Someone! Anyone! Come quick!!"

If anyone were to hurry to her side, they would find Zelda behind the inn in the bazaar, kneeling besides someone. It wouldn't take long to identify who it was.

"Enu...my little buddy...!" Kaito was horrified at what he saw. He clenched his fists tightly. "Whoever did this...they're gonna pay!!!"

"Oh...how could this have happened? I..." Zelda trailed off, noticing something on the back of Enu's hand: a little golden triangle, as if a tattoo. "This...oh no...he...Enu, he was...an Agent...!"

@Alex Azure @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Siege @Takumi @Ver

---

Enu would wake up to the sound of crashing waves and seagulls flying overhead. Opening his eyes, he found himself on a hill by an orange shrine with nothing but his Paraglider.

latest

@York

Peter- MCU and Peter- Amazing

" Oh no, Enu…. this is not going well for us, that's two deaths in such a short time. It seems whoever this traitor is working fast," he said, inspecting to see what killed Enu.

The older Peter looked over and went back to check on Jin and see how far the blood trail went.

@Yun Lee

"So...this is Rito Village!" Efi looked around in awe. "It's so pretty...I'm glad that I get to see it this time!"

"Didn't you see it last year, miss?" Kass tilted his head in confusion.

"Oh, no. I was dead this last year."

"...oh. Well...that would certainly explain that."

In just a few moments, Dell arrived, carrying a basket full of red hot elixirs. "Spicy Elixirs for everyone! Drink up, and then we'll head out."

---

"It would be an honor to give you a tour!" Sidom immeditately started off for the Domain. "First off, we have-"

"Er, actually, Sidon...if you don't mind, we were here to talk to you about Vah Ruta. I believe you've been training on it, yes?"

Sidon paused, turning back to them. "Why, yes! Father suggested I do so, in case any trouble arises. Er...trouble has arrived now, hasn't it? That's why you're here, Margreet?"

"Indeed. We are recruiting new Champions, and we were wondering if you'd be up to the task?"

"ABSOLUTELY! To follow in Mipha's footsteps...that would make her so proud of me! Er...there is one thing, though. You see, Vah Ruta...she's currently being held captive."

"What?! By who?"

"The Lynel on Polymus Point has made a move down to the lake where Vah Ruta resides. I've tried dealing with him myself, but his Shock Arrows...me being a Zora, they cause quite the problem. Would you be able to face him? I know you could do it!"

Margreet sighed. "We certainly don't have a choice..."

@Alex Azure

---

"Lead the monster over...we could do that. I could cook some steak and leave it as bait, and then use our arrows to-" Lee stopped, noticing something. "Jin...someone is up there."

@Hida Tomonatsu

---

Enu had been smothered to death, it seemed. A few nail indents on his cheek made it clear it was by hand, but that was all you could determine.

The blood trail just led out his mouth. Ot didn't lead anywhere.

@Lucky

Day Five

“Rectify”

Finally, night comes, and everyone heads to the place they’re sleeping for the night. Just a few more days of this…

---

A year is a very long time to stay awake. To not move, not eat, not sleep...a year to exist in the same place, conscious and alive, but unable to do anything. But it could be worse, really. It had been worse, for her.

Being like this for one hundred years...he can only imagine the toll it took on her. He tried to do everything he could to help her, but it wasn’t enough. This new Ganondorf...his arrival into their world. It ruined everything. Stakes were higher than they’d ever been before. The Yiga Clan were more of a threat, Ganondorf had that clown demon as his assistant, and had it not been for Zelda’s quick thinking, all would have been lost.

He really hopes he’s helping them. Ever since he woke up, all he wanted to do was set things right. No memories from the past, one hundred years of chaos he sat out of...he wanted to do right by his home, by his people, by his princess. But an outside enemy arrives, brings in a whole group of outsiders who are supposed to kill each other...he felt powerless in all this. People died, their killers went free...and all he could do was try and lead everyone to safety.

At least now, he can do something. He keeps Ganondorf inside this castle, locked away so his powers can weaken. And they have been, considerably. Finding Traitors and sparing them, bonding together...there is good work being done.

But he knows Ganondorf is going to get desperate. He needs to win, he needs to come out on top. He’s worked so hard to get here, to this point, and no one will stop him. He’s heard him say this all year, ranting and raving like a lunatic to himself in this castle. He’s not going to give up easily. In fact, he may even just give in to…

He shudders, hoping that won’t be the case. But if it is, he knows they can stop him. They’re already doing so well, so...things can only get better from here, right?

He hopes so, at least. Until then...he will stay here and continue to exist. It’s what he needs to do, and what they need to do is stop Ganondorf at all costs by finding his Traitors.

He really, really hopes they do. Because the fate of Hyrule depends on it.

---

That night, for the first time, sleep was rather restless. You’d still be able to get a few hours of sleep, but would feel tired waking up. Once again, everyone would meet at the Kara Kara Bazaar for the morning debriefing.

“Morning,” Dell said. He glanced around. “Great. Looks like none of you got any sleep.”

“Hey, I got sleep," Kaito said, yawning. “...Just not much of it.”

Margreet held a hand above her eyes to shield them from the Sun. “Nn...It’s so bright today…”

Dell needed a moment before he could speak. “...okay! Well. Sleep or not, we still have work to do. Today, we’re finishing up our Champion recruiting, so we’ll be splitting up and heading to two more places. I’ll be taking a group over to Rito Village, where we’ll be looking for a guy named Teba. Margreet will be going to Zora’s Domain, and our Champion there is Prince Sidon. We good? Okay, then let’s-”

“Pardon me, Dell, but um...aren’t we forgetting something?” Zelda asked. “The investigation?”

“Oh, yeah. Right. Margreet?”

“Mmhmm…” She picked up her Sheikah Slate and looked at the votes. Wakaba? Well…all right…” She didn’t seem too sure about this, but did make her way to the young girl, putting her hands on her shoulders. “This will only be a moment, dear. Just relax…”

Just like before, a memory was coming to mind. Not yours, though; one that belonged to Wakaba.

---

The Hot Springs was such a wonderful time. Bonding with others, sharing stories...it was a beautiful thing. As you collect your things and take your leave of the area, you can’t help but smile. Things are looking up for this group, aren’t they? Maybe it’ll be different this time around. Different than last year, for sure. They already caught Ellie and Nadeshiko, and the dead are coming back, so there’s hope for all of you.

But it means a bit more, too, because of what happened at home. You lost everyone. You failed. There was only one person you had left, someone who you would protect over all else.

latest

Hinata Uesato.

This is for her. You have to remind yourself of that. You had to last time, too, when you killed Efi. You didn't want to, you really didn't, but you all guessed she was an Agent and had to go...and as it turned out, you were right. You tried to make it quick and as painless as possible. It wasn't her fault, you know?

And...you’ll be doing the same for Teruteru, too.

The second Kaito mentioned someone was watching, you knew right away who it was. The same guy who gave the first accusation against Ellie, conveniently after finding out that the Agents knew one of the Traitors. It’s a little too dangerous for him to be around here now.

You pull back on your bowstring, the Shock Arrow ready. You close your eyes a moment, apprehensive. If you get found out...no, you won’t, right? He is helping you now, directly. He is making sure things go right. But you need to hold up your end of the bargain now.

You open your eyes, and shoot the arrow.

---

Margreet yanks her hands away, not believing it at all. “I...Wakaba…”

Unlike last time, Kaito wasn’t furious, or passionate. He just seemed disappointed, looking down. He couldn’t even look at Wakaba. You killed Teruteru, huh?”

Dell only had one thing to say. “Well then...three down, one to go.”

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara(Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Jodh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira (Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma(Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)

@Archmage Jeremiah as Rex (Xenoblade Chronicles) - Died! Innocent! SLASHED!
and Nia (Xenoblade Chronicles) -Died! Innocent! BLUDGEONED!
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) - Died! Innocent! VANISHED WITHOUT A TRACE!
and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3) - Murdered! Innocent! SHOT IN THE HEAD!
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman) - Died! Innocent! DROWNED!
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends) - Died! Innocent! SLICED WIDE OPEN!
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem) - Died! Innocent! IMPALED!
At this time, you would all recollect more from the past.

---

1. Efi Oladele had been stabbed with a Windcleaver. You all voted for Lyndis, as she had the same, but in reality the culprit was Wakaba Nogi.

2. Oichi had been struck on the head with a Forest-Dweller's Shield. As he had the same, Peter Parker was voted, but the true culprit was Nadeshiko Kagamihara.

3. Brook was found with his head smashed into pieces. Voted was Agent 47, with the theory that he had used Ice Arrows to freeze his head (but that seems impossible, as Ice Arrows freeze the entire body.) The culprit is still unknown.

4. Mantis had fallen to her doom from inside Vah Medoh, the airborne Divine Beast. She had been stunned with a Shock Arrow, and The Drifter was voted as a result. The true culprit was Ellie Phimister.

5. Lee had been blown up with a Remote Bomb. Mephistopheles confessed and did in fact commit the murder, but he was not a Traitor.

@Alex Azure @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @Ver @York
No matter what anyone asked, poor Wakaba would be unable to remember who the other Traitor is, or how they killed Brook. Just like Nadeshiko and Ellie, it seemed Ganondorf covered his own tracks by tampering with her memory.

@Kaykay @Donder172 @Ver @Siege @Takumi @Everyone​
Update

"Wakaba..." Kaito was finally able to at her, gearing up to give her a speech. "Don't talk in nonsense like that! No one is gonna kill you, because-"

"Because no one thinks your life is worth ending, girl."

A voice piped up from the front of the group, a voice usually known as friendly and helpful. But now, there was something cruel about it, something mocking. Kaito looked up, and a look of surprise crossed his features.

"...Thor? You all right there, buddy?"

"Heh." The Asgardian chuckled darkly, smirking at the group around him. "Oh no, I'm not. I'm afraid your dear friend Thor is...no longer with us."

"What the Hell?" Dell actually looked concerned and not annoyed. "What's gotten into you?"

"Such an ironic question. Inside this vessel is a large quantity of Malice...or, should I say...a fatal quantity."

Margreet gasped. "Thor is...dead? But who-"

"I know who it is." Zelda stepped forward, a stone cold glare on her face. "Ganondorf."

"Ah, the wise little princess is right again! Just like she's been right about every little thing so far. Your little notes on the cases, and your little friends have taken away two of my Traitors. I would commend you, Princess...if it was actually impressive."

Zelda clenched her fist. "We will stop you," she said. "We kept you locked away for a year-"

"Stopped me? My dear, all you've done is prolong my inevitable rise to power. Your little childish games are nothing. Speaking of children..." His eyes wandered to his three former Traitors, glaring at them all. "I should never have chosen them for this task. An error on my part, really. But I'm remedyimg this situation quite nicely."

"Yeah, by killing members of our group!" Kaito roared. "We know it's you doing all those murders!"

"Oh no, no, no. You misunderstand. See, I haven't been killing anyone. You have."

"W-What?! No way, I would never-!"

"Fool! One of you is killing. The only deaths have been amongst yourselves. The same person who killed Diana and those others administed the dose of Malice to Thor while he slept so that I may possess his body for a brief time. A time that is now running out, but I believe that I have used it well enough. They walk among you, and will no doubt kill again!"

"You...you!" Margreet stepped forward, enraged. "You'll pay for this!"

"Aww...what are you going to do, harlot? Throw your clothes at me?" He scoffed and looked around. "Oh...before I go, thank you, Wakaba. You were an utter failure, just like Ellie and Nadeshiko...but at least your little sob story bought my final Traitor some time. Farewell, everyone. I can't wait to see you all again in two days...when I actually can kill you. Mhmhmhm, ahahahahaha!"

Suddenly, the laughter stopped, and Thor's body fell to the ground.

"Why that....he..." Margreet could only stammer in response to that display.

"He's such a monster..." Zelda said. "I...we must stop him at all costs. I can't have him in my kingdom any longer!"

"He said one of us is doing this, but...wouldn't that make them a Traitor, then?" Dell asked, perplexed. "And buy his Traitor time...what did that mean?"

"Um..." Efi spoke up, staring at something on the ground behind them all. "I...I think I know."

As everyone look, Kaito exclaimed, "Not again!"

For the second time, Jin had been murdered.

@Alex Azure @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Siege @Takumi @Ver @York

---

Jin would once again wake up on Eventide Island, by the shrine. At least another Traitor was found...

@Hida Tomonatsu
Dell looked around the group. "Hey, guys? How about we try to figure out what killed Jin first before we bury him?"

"Dell is right, but...we also need to hurry. We can do as before, with some of us splitting up into Rito Village, Zora's Domain, and staying briefly for an investigation."

"If you ask me, there's not much to investigate," Efi said. "This murder seems very straightforward."

"That's...really unsettling for a kid to say."

Thor had all his weapons from the start with him. As for the sludge... "Peter, no!" Zelda halted him from getting too close. "Malice is highly toxic. If you so much as touch it, it will begin poisoning you."

"That's the spirit!" Kaito clapped Wakaba on the back, a smile on his face. "You never stopped being my friend, by the way. Not even after this! You're all like blood siblings to me, after that time in the hot springs! But that being said...if our last Traitor is being treated the same way, step forward. We wanna help you!"

@Alex Azure @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Siege @Takumi @Ver @York

---

"What a pig!" Lee clicked his tongue in disgust at what he heard. "I trust you made sure she got away from him before he tried anything?"

@Hida Tomonatsu

@Josh @Crow @Everyone

---

latest

BotW_Kass_Model.png

---

latest

@Alex Azure

---

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi
Update

"Stone Smashers...if one was used, perhaps the culprit disposed of it somewhere!" Zelda got up to look around for the item in question. A few moments later, a scream rang out.

"S-Someone! Anyone! Come quick!!"

If anyone were to hurry to her side, they would find Zelda behind the inn in the bazaar, kneeling besides someone. It wouldn't take long to identify who it was.

"Enu...my little buddy...!" Kaito was horrified at what he saw. He clenched his fists tightly. "Whoever did this...they're gonna pay!!!"

"Oh...how could this have happened? I..." Zelda trailed off, noticing something on the back of Enu's hand: a little golden triangle, as if a tattoo. "This...oh no...he...Enu, he was...an Agent...!"

@Alex Azure @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Siege @Takumi @Ver

---

Enu would wake up to the sound of crashing waves and seagulls flying overhead. Opening his eyes, he found himself on a hill by an orange shrine with nothing but his Paraglider.

latest

@York

Enu
@Yun Lee @Others(?)

When it was revealed that Wakaba was a traitor, Enu was willing to spare her... Like they had with Ellie and Nadeshiko; though they were traitors, and had killed people, he knew all too well that there were more sinister forces at work. The more that died, the more powerfull their enemy would become. Therefore, the more they could keep alive, the longer they could stave off Ganandorf...

Unfortunately, the young boy knew too much for his own good; after Jin passed away, Enu had done a little investigating himself, before suddenly vanishing from the general public eye. There were matters he had to tend to, something that could mean life or death for those that remained; there was still one more traitor in their midst after all. Perhaps he hoped to avoid another mysterious disappearance like what had happened to Asher?

However, before the young boy could ever complete his task, he was taken from this world... A fate which his journey here merely delayed in the end...

As Enu awoke, a distinct sense of deja vu washed over him; he didn't open his eyes at first, and instead... Soaked in the ambience. Eventually however, as he started to remember bits and pieces of what lead up to this point, aside from what killed him precisely, or who did it... He got himself up with a groan; his head hurt.

Although, as far as he knew... Wherever he was, he no longer had anything but his glider on him... And once again, he was all alone; a crushing feeling that he found inescapeable.

Nevertheless, once he fully regained consciousness, and was up and at it... He began to wander towards the shrine, calling out to anyone around him that might be able to hear him.

"Heeey!... Heeeey!" He shouted.

It wasn't actually all that different to how his arrival here began; if there were any others around here... Wherever he was... They may have already gone much further ahead than he had.​

A long sigh of relief escaped Wakaba as she put away her sword. She doubted Reimu had been swayed by her words rather than the others' actions, but in this case the end result was what really mattered.

"I'll do everything I can to help our side properly this time," Wakaba nodded towards Yuuki before turning to face Kaito. "I don't think words can tell you how grateful I am for that."

When Shallot approached her, she wore a tired smile and placed a hand on her hip.

"Thank you. Having people who believe in you even when you mess up...I've missed it."

For now, the most direct way to make up for her sins was to investigate the body and try to out the traitor whose identity had been wiped from her memory. As she looked over their evidence with the others, however, her heart sank. Their only clue was something that could have been done by anyone. She simply continued peering at the body, unsure what to make of either the evidence or Jin's fading in and out of life.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Siege @Lucky

791242-worse_places001.jpg

"Shut up! Shut your dumb, dummy mouth! Just shut up, crime!"

Seething with anger, Prime's eye glowed with anger as he marched forward. He glared at the traitor. She was no hero, She was just a fake hero, Real heroes don't kill. That not justice. Well, Superman can kill, though. He is justice.

"There is nothing that gets me more angry than a "fake hero". That kid that just died? What's his name? You're just as guilty as whoever the hell killed him? You're what's wrong with this broken universe! "

Starring down at her, The "s" on is was right across from her. Grinning but still clearly anger, Prime seethed as lurked over her

" You gonna fight back? Or take you punishment like a champ?"

Update

"Now's not the time to get into fights, dumbass!" Kaito yelled at Prime. "Be a man and help us investigate!!"

"Wait...what's that?" Zelda pointed to something slumped against a crate. "Please, don't tell me it's..." But she already knew it was. Getting closer, it was clear that something was the dead body of Kokkoro.

"What the Hell is going on here?!" Kaito cried.

SPLASH!

Any investigating halted as a Gerudo soldier dove into the oasis waters, swimming towards something. She grabbed it, pulling it to a nearby rock. "It's a little voe," she said, attempting to revive him. But, it was to no avail.

Yuuki was already dead.

@Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Siege @Takumi @Ver

---

Two new arrivals on the island would appear near Enu. He would recognize them as Yuuki and Kokkoro.

@Crow @York

Peter- MCU and Peter- Amazing

"
Whoever this last traitor could be is working on overdrive... that's another.... death..." he said, going to inspect Kokkoro's body.

"
I guess I will get the other one," he said, inspecting the body of Yukkui.

@Yun Lee

@Josh @Crow @Everyone

---

latest

BotW_Kass_Model.png

---

latest

@Alex Azure

---

@Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi

"We're having tough times, but we'll manage." 47 said to Kass.

Kokkoro had been smothered as well, but now you could see it was with a particularly strong grip.

Yuuki had been knocked out with one punch, then tossed into the water, where he drowned.

@Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back