Status
Not open for further replies.
0VVRSgb.png

"Jin! Just the kind of specimen I wanted to see!" Teruteru's grin broadened for more reasons than one. "But, hold on, didn't he come back to life? That must mean I only imagined dying!"

"... Or, he's bloody well died a second time over," said Asher, coming in after Teruteru. He looked downright exhausted, but just about anyone would when dealing with the Ultimate Chef for an extended period of time.

L1ZGyn4.jpg

"Goblins aren't the only thing I want to shoot," Asher muttered.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @York @Crow
"Apologies, but no time for reunions. Kill the goblins except for the big one and grab the orb."

Those were the only words that Jin shared with them as he took up the bow and began to take aim, his skill with it having improved over the last few days. With practiced ease, he began to let loose arrow after arrow, not hesitating between each stringing of the bow as he sought to kill as many of the goblins as possible.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @York @Crow
As the fight with the Bokoblins began, five people now woke up on top of the hill.

Fred, Peters, Selesia, and Celica would wake up at the shrine, where plenty of friends awaited them.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @Atomic Knight @York @Crow @Hida Tomonatsu
The horror slowly turned into determination.

View attachment 3017

"...Yes. Everyone, let's hurry to Vah Ruta. I know you all probably have a lot of negativity inside you after what happened...so use it in the fight against this Lynel. They're incredibly tough."

Listening to Wakaba's resolve, Kaito nodded. "Good! I'm tired of not being able to do anything! Come on, guys, we got a monster to take down!"

Sidon led the little group to a small forest area, just below a large cliff where one could assume Vah Ruta was located. Within the large redwoods, a monstrous creature could be seen. It stood twice as tall as the tallest among them, with the head of a lion, the body of a barbarian, and the lower half of a large stallion.

latest

It seemed not to notice them just yet.

"Do be careful," Sidon whispered. "It can shoot three Shock Arrows at once if it feels threatened, and has a sword and shield as well. But I know you can all stop him! I believe in you!"

@Alex Azure @Kaykay @Siege @Takumi @Ver

---

"Teba is the only person who can pilot Vah Medoh," Dell explained. "These Divine Beasts are going to launch an attack on Ganondorf that will do a lot of damage to him. Now come on. We need to get things ready, asap. Come on, let's teleport over to the mountains."

Mount Hebra was snowy, but thanks to the elixirs, you couldn't feel the cold. It was relatively peaceful, thankfully. "Okay, the Flight Range is just through this little pathway over here..." Dell motioned for the group to follow him. Through the winter winds, a faint noise could be heard.

@Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister

---

Three out of the six goblins had been defeated, and the remaining three became aware of those on the hill. They decided to start shooting back at them, aiming to incapacitate them so they could attack later.

Those on the ground had one thing to deal with in particular: the giant blue goblin. Armed with a sword and shield, it used its long arm to make a sweeping slashing attack!

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva

---

"Ooh! A pumpkin? For me? What a kind gesture! And I think they're all on the hill?"

@Lucky
Peter- Amazing

" If only eight of us to go back, we should send back all the young ones and the non-fighters such as Enu,Kokkoro, the younger Peter Parker, Teruteru and Brook. I know you are all capable of fighting or could try, but we don't know what we will be facing. If it is the most difficult, we shouldn't have to worry about them. As for the other three who should go, perhaps the caveman and the cleric along with …. Lee."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Atomic Knight @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Minerva @York @Yun Lee
"Absolutely not. Look down this hill, boy." Lee pointed down to a ditch, where a giant cyclops could be seen sleeping. And around his neck was...

2017032321571100-F1C11A22FAEE3B82F21B330E1B786A39-524x295@2x.jpg

...the final orb.

"And on top of that, the last pedestal is on the opposite hill, where another monster camp is. You'll need someone who knows how to fight if we're getting out of here."

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @York

---

The Frost Talus didn't respond to Reimu, instead beginning to slowly walk towards the little group.

"Less smack-talking about your arrows, and more shooting with them!!" Dell yelled.

@Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Takumi

---

The Lynel had finally gotten Kaito thrown off him, the astronaut stunned momentarily. "Look out!" Margreet swiftly ran into the fray, grabbed him by the arms and pulled him to safety just as Akane shot her Bomb Arrow.

BOOM! The explosion rocked the area, the creature falling to its side. As it fell, it would reequip its sword and bring it down flatside to cause a tremor of his own.

Meanwhile, thanks to the Drifter and Shovel Knight, the Yiga Clan started falling one by one. Soon, those still alive began trying to aim for the small airborne knight, as bodies of the slain fell from the trees into the battlefield.

@Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Siege @Takumi @Ver
Enu
@Hida Tomonatsu @Atomic Knight @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Yun Lee

Enu shook his head, refusing to stay behind. Instead, he chose to look for something that would function as a sword and a shield. What Lee said only furthered his resolve.

It looks like he intended to draw the beast's attention once he was sufficiently armed, but... Seeing what was hanging around the creature's neck, he wondered if he could perhaps swipe it in battle?

Something to consider later maybe.​

"Absolutely not. Look down this hill, boy." Lee pointed down to a ditch, where a giant cyclops could be seen sleeping. And around his neck was...

...the final orb.

"And on top of that, the last pedestal is on the opposite hill, where another monster camp is. You'll need someone who knows how to fight if we're getting out of here."

---

The Frost Talus didn't respond to Reimu, instead beginning to slowly walk towards the little group.

"Less smack-talking about your arrows, and more shooting with them!!" Dell yelled.

---

The Lynel had finally gotten Kaito thrown off him, the astronaut stunned momentarily. "Look out!" Margreet swiftly ran into the fray, grabbed him by the arms and pulled him to safety just as Akane shot her Bomb Arrow.

BOOM! The explosion rocked the area, the creature falling to its side. As it fell, it would reequip its sword and bring it down flatside to cause a tremor of his own.

Meanwhile, thanks to the Drifter and Shovel Knight, the Yiga Clan started falling one by one. Soon, those still alive began trying to aim for the small airborne knight, as bodies of the slain fell from the trees into the battlefield.

Having been waiting for an opprotunity to strike after avoiding the arrows as best as he could, Azel soon saw his chance.

Akane's bomb arrow would be followed by one of Azel's own the moment the tremors would subside.

@Yun Lee @Kaykay @Ver @Alex Azure @Zora's Domain

Though 47's Ice Arrows did nothing, it seemed that Grievous' Fire Arrows had a desirable effect. The Talus' icy coating melted off, revealing stone underneath. The creature fell forward, as if temporarily immobilized, revealing a large ore deposit on top of its body.

Zelda took immediate notice of the ore. "Aha! We have time! Someone, climb that Talus and smash the deposit, quickly before it freezes again!"

---

BOOM! The next tremor rocked the ground again, the Lynel now weakened. It would be no time at all for him to be defeated, and the Yiga knew this. Jumping down from their perch on the trees, they drew sickles and now attempted to fight hand-to-hand, hoping to keep the Lynel alive for just a bit longer.

"Grr...I'm not losing to you again!" Kaito began fighting the Yiga, utilizing both his sword and shield. "Come on, guys! Give it everything we got!!"

---

Enu would find himself yanked back. "Are you crazy? We can avoid fighting that thing!" Turning to Peter, he shrugged. "Honestly, I think anyone who thinks that they can handle this final challenge should stay. Definitely, children and those unfit for fighting should go back."

Moving back and forth, Wakaba had continued her agile assault on the Lynel, moving continuously to avoid any attacks as she continued making small slashes with her sword. Though the enemies proved to have numbers as well, they didn't seem to be so troublesome that the rest of the group couldn't handle them. Focusing on her own task, she noted the Lynel's weakening. Provided that nothing stopped her...

Wakaba leaped upwards and attempted to stab her sword into the creature's torso, around where something like a lung would probably be in a human. She had no idea how the creature's biology worked, but if it was as humanoid as it appeared then it was worth a shot.

@Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Siege @Takumi @Ver

Though 47's Ice Arrows did nothing, it seemed that Grievous' Fire Arrows had a desirable effect. The Talus' icy coating melted off, revealing stone underneath. The creature fell forward, as if temporarily immobilized, revealing a large ore deposit on top of its body.

Zelda took immediate notice of the ore. "Aha! We have time! Someone, climb that Talus and smash the deposit, quickly before it freezes again!"

❝ Got it. ❞ Ellie nodded before rushing over to try and climb the Talus, her sword ready to hit the ore deposit. Nadeshiko stayed back and kept her bow ready with her own fire arrows.

@Donder172 @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Takumi

BOOM! The next tremor rocked the ground again, the Lynel now weakened. It would be no time at all for him to be defeated, and the Yiga knew this. Jumping down from their perch on the trees, they drew sickles and now attempted to fight hand-to-hand, hoping to keep the Lynel alive for just a bit longer.

"Grr...I'm not losing to you again!" Kaito began fighting the Yiga, utilizing both his sword and shield. "Come on, guys! Give it everything we got!!"

Akane switched her bow with her Stone Smasher, opting to swing it high and bring it down right on the Lynel's head. Sure, she might get a little scratched from a few sickles, but she wasn't going to let this Lynel live for much longer.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Siege @Takumi @Ver

---

---

Enu would find himself yanked back. "Are you crazy? We can avoid fighting that thing!" Turning to Peter, he shrugged. "Honestly, I think anyone who thinks that they can handle this final challenge should stay. Definitely, children and those unfit for fighting should go back."

oto032.JPG

Azel used his Ice arrows to attack some of the Yiga clan memebers left, before drawing his sword to cut down many more that were still standing before they could hurt anyone with their sickles.

@Yun Lee @Kaykay @Ver @Alex Azure @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Zora's Domain

Silque kept her sword at the ready in case Ellie mighr need help.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @Rito

---

---

Shallot and Akuma both nodded before they both leapt up...

"EAT THIS!" Shallot yelled from above.

"
ORRRRYA!!!!!!" Akuma yelled as the two plummeted, looking to stab the creature in the heart.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Alex Azure

...the final orb.

Peter- Amazing

Peter looked down the hill and quickly noticed that there was a giant cyclops who seemed to have the final orb around his neck that was holding the key for them escaping

" I can see the problem of sending you away now. We need all our warriors to face that. I still stand by the chef and the kids going by. But who else should we send back or just send five back?"

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @York
Enu
@Hida Tomonatsu @Atomic Knight @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Yun Lee

Enu shook his head, refusing to stay behind. Instead, he chose to look for something that would function as a sword and a shield. What Lee said only furthered his resolve.

It looks like he intended to draw the beast's attention once he was sufficiently armed, but... Seeing what was hanging around the creature's neck, he wondered if he could perhaps swipe it in battle?

Something to consider later maybe.​

"Change of plans - not eight, all."

Yuuki prepares his blade.

"Master, I wish to aid the group. The main group needs me, but this group needs everyone possible."

"Alright then, Kokkoro, but please return to the others after this battle."

Kokkoro raises her spear.

"We either need a way to stun it, or we need to fully defeat it to acquire that orb," Kokkoro suggests. "I have a hunch that it will wake up in rage should we attempt a direct pry..."

"... so initiating a far-range assault as our first move is ideal, or close range if that deals more damage."

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @York @Yun Lee

Reimu gave a cold stare at Dell, and planned to shoot. When someone else had shot it down already, and Ellie climbed on it, she sighed and just decided to not do anything.
Well, not do anything, but to still aim her bow in case Talus wakes up again. If the shooting was done for her, and the climbing also done, she saw no reason to do much.
@Yun Lee @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Takumi

Evening Update: Zora/Rito

All it took was one swing from Ellie for the ore deposit to shatter, the pieces flying all about. The Talus itself began to crack, first at the deposit point, then all over its body, until it toppled over completely, the large rocks crumbling away into Malice. All that was left of the creature was diamonds, enough for everyone to receive one.

Dell's mouth hung open, eyes on the former Talus. "That...should not have been so easy."

"Or left so many diamonds," Zelda added. "Usually the most rare gem a Frost Talus leaves behind is a Sapphire, and even then, sparsely. So why..."

"Um...perhaps we can think about all that after we meet Teba?" Efi asked. "I don't really want to see what other kinds of tricks Caster may have left..."

That seemed to be the best course of action, and after collecting those diamonds, the group did just that.

17_05.jpg

The flight range consisted of a small wooden walkway and Rito style hut. Beyond it, on the rocky cliffs, multiple targets were hung all over the rocks, clearly meant for the airborne Rito. A Rito sat outside the hut, fiddling with a bow. As the group arrived, he looked up.

botw-teba-900x511.jpg

"Dell. How did I know you'd show up here eventually?" He looked over the group. "And you brought some old friends. Glad to see you all survived that disaster of an attack on the castle. I'm guessing you all are trying again?"

"If we wanna get home, we don't have much of a choice," Dell replied. "Everyone, meet Teba."

Teba nodded in greeting. "You all proved yourselves against Vah Medoh last year, so skill isn't a question. What you're up against, though, is tougher than every Divine Beast combined. That's why I've decided, I wanna help you out however I can."

"It's like you read my mind," the android replied. "You're the only guy who can pilot Vah Medoh, and we need your help in an all-out attack two days from now. Can we count on you?"

"Of course you can. It'll be nice to follow in Revali's footsteps. And this time...finally put a stop to Ganon once and for all."

Dell smiled. "Glad to hear you're on board. Mind if we head back to the Rito Stable? We gotta meet up with the others, and I don't think they have elixirs ready."

"Don't let me hold you up. I'll be ready with Vah Medoh in two days' time. Give 'em Hell, everyone."

"You know we will." Getting his Sheikah Slate ready, Dell headed off to the stable, expecting the rest to follow for the rendezvous.

---

The onslaught of attacks was enough, finally, to down the savage Lynel and the rest of the Yiga Clan. The Lynel left behind its weapons: sword, shield, and Shock Arrows, and there were leftover Yiga Clan bows laying about-enough for everyone.

latest

These Duplex Bows would allow you to fire two arrows at once, covering more ground when shooting.

"Excellent work, everyone! Truly excellent!" Sidon rejoined you all, a large toothy grin on his face. "I knew you all could do it!"

"Yes," Margreet said, looking to the group and smiling. "We make a wonderful team."

"I still apologize for not joining into the battle myself. Unfortunately, electricity is a weakness of all Zora. But! I will be more than happy to repay you all by piloting Vah Ruta!"

"Thank you, Sidon. Your sister is smiling down on you, I'm sure." She looked up at the setting Sun. "Oh! It's getting late...we really need to get moving."

"Please come and visit Zora's Domain this evening! We can try and accomodate you all...granted it doesn't rain."

"Thank you," Margreet said, getting her Sheikah Slate ready. "Come on, everyone! We need to get to Rito Stable!"

---

468px-Rito_Stable.jpg

It was a short walk from the nearby shrine to the Rito Stable, where both groups were able to reconvene.

"Teba's on board," Dell announced, taking a seat by the fire.

"So is Sidon," Margreet added. "What a relief to have the Divine Beasts taken care of!"

"No kidding. Gives us plenty of time for tomorrow's business."

"Which is...?" Kaito asked.

"...we'll tell you guys tomorrow," Dell said. "You never know who's listening."

"You had a run-in with them, too?" Margreet asked.

"Just one. But the worst of them." He clapped his hands on his thighs. "Anyway, let's try to end tonight on a good note, yeah? Feel free to go wherever tonight, though it may be nice to visit Rito Village or Zora's Domain. Great tourist spots. There's enough space at the inns for everyone tonight..." The reason why didn't need to be said. Honestly, it was best not to think of that too much.

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa3)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma(Street Fighter)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)

---

"Pardon me, please!" Any talk of stopping the giant would be interrupted by a certain giant skeleton. "We can't possibly fight this creature on an empty stomach now, can we? Please, let us return to camp for dinner!"

Lee sighed. "As much as I hate to agree with him...he's right. Let's have one last meal for the road, huh? As for the Shrine...if any of you feel like leaving, you can. I recommend going back to the mainland if you don't think you can handle this fight."

All it took was one swing from Ellie for the ore deposit to shatter, the pieces flying all about. The Talus itself began to crack, first at the deposit point, then all over its body, until it toppled over completely, the large rocks crumbling away into Malice. All that was left of the creature was diamonds, enough for everyone to receive one.

Dell's mouth hung open, eyes on the former Talus. "That...should not have been so easy."

"Or left so many diamonds," Zelda added. "Usually the most rare gem a Frost Talus leaves behind is a Sapphire, and even then, sparsely. So why..."

"Um...perhaps we can think about all that after we meet Teba?" Efi asked. "I don't really want to see what other kinds of tricks Caster may have left..."

That seemed to be the best course of action, and after collecting those diamonds, the group did just that.

17_05.jpg

The flight range consisted of a small wooden walkway and Rito style hut. Beyond it, on the rocky cliffs, multiple targets were hung all over the rocks, clearly meant for the airborne Rito. A Rito sat outside the hut, fiddling with a bow. As the group arrived, he looked up.

botw-teba-900x511.jpg

"Dell. How did I know you'd show up here eventually?" He looked over the group. "And you brought some old friends. Glad to see you all survived that disaster of an attack on the castle. I'm guessing you all are trying again?"

"If we wanna get home, we don't have much of a choice," Dell replied. "Everyone, meet Teba."

Teba nodded in greeting. "You all proved yourselves against Vah Medoh last year, so skill isn't a question. What you're up against, though, is tougher than every Divine Beast combined. That's why I've decided, I wanna help you out however I can."

"It's like you read my mind," the android replied. "You're the only guy who can pilot Vah Medoh, and we need your help in an all-out attack two days from now. Can we count on you?"

"Of course you can. It'll be nice to follow in Revali's footsteps. And this time...finally put a stop to Ganon once and for all."

Dell smiled. "Glad to hear you're on board. Mind if we head back to the Rito Stable? We gotta meet up with the others, and I don't think they have elixirs ready."

"Don't let me hold you up. I'll be ready with Vah Medoh in two days' time. Give 'em Hell, everyone."

"You know we will." Getting his Sheikah Slate ready, Dell headed off to the stable, expecting the rest to follow for the rendezvous.

---

The onslaught of attacks was enough, finally, to down the savage Lynel and the rest of the Yiga Clan. The Lynel left behind its weapons: sword, shield, and Shock Arrows, and there were leftover Yiga Clan bows laying about-enough for everyone.

latest

These Duplex Bows would allow you to fire two arrows at once, covering more ground when shooting.

"Excellent work, everyone! Truly excellent!" Sidon rejoined you all, a large toothy grin on his face. "I knew you all could do it!"

"Yes," Margreet said, looking to the group and smiling. "We make a wonderful team."

"I still apologize for not joining into the battle myself. Unfortunately, electricity is a weakness of all Zora. But! I will be more than happy to repay you all by piloting Vah Ruta!"

"Thank you, Sidon. Your sister is smiling down on you, I'm sure." She looked up at the setting Sun. "Oh! It's getting late...we really need to get moving."

"Please come and visit Zora's Domain this evening! We can try and accomodate you all...granted it doesn't rain."

"Thank you," Margreet said, getting her Sheikah Slate ready. "Come on, everyone! We need to get to Rito Stable!"

---

468px-Rito_Stable.jpg

It was a short walk from the nearby shrine to the Rito Stable, where both groups were able to reconvene.

"So is Sidon," Margreet added. "What a relief to have the Divine Beasts taken care of!"

"Just one. But the worst of them." He clapped his hands on his thighs. "Anyway, let's try to end tonight on a good note, yeah? Feel free to go wherever tonight, though it may be nice to visit Rito Village or Zora's Domain. Great tourist spots. There's enough space at the inns for everyone tonight..." The reason why didn't need to be said. Honestly, it was best not to think of that too much.

Cast List

@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)

---

"Pardon me, please!" Any talk of stopping the giant would be interrupted by a certain giant skeleton. "We can't possibly fight this creature on an empty stomach now, can we? Please, let us return to camp for dinner!"

Lee sighed. "As much as I hate to agree with him...he's right. Let's have one last meal for the road, huh? As for the Shrine...if any of you feel like leaving, you can. I recommend going back to the mainland if you don't think you can handle this fight."

"Whatever you feel is best," Jin muttered, in some ways wishing they would simply get the job over with. However, given Lee's cooking, he would at least enjoy the man's food one more time.

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @York

"Whatever you feel is best," Jin muttered, in some ways wishing they would simply get the job over with. However, given Lee's cooking, he would at least enjoy the man's food one more time.

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @York

"Perhaps we can start our conversations by introducing each other," the elven woman adds, "I am Kokkoro."

"Yuuki. Just Yuuki."

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @York @Yun Lee

“Oooo! Diamonds! How much do they sell for? A lot certainly!”
Seeing profit right before her eyes, Reimu swiftly took a greedy amount of diamonds, definitely more then one at least. She continued following Dell to where the Rito was, while bemoaning her inability to float currently.
They were going to beat Ganon, and go home, and then she could get her powers back. Unless...no, Gensokyo would definitely be waiting for her.

“Hmm? The stables? Alright then.”
With that, she teleported to the stables as well, and heard what Margreet and Dell had to say.
“How was Zora’s Domain? Some of you have new bows.”
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @Everyone​

"Perhaps we can start our conversations by introducing each other," the elven woman adds, "I am Kokkoro."

"Yuuki. Just Yuuki."

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @York @Yun Lee
"Kokkoro-san, Yuuki-san, I believe that everyone here knows one another. There is no need for formality," Jin corrected with a sigh, wondering if the two had already forgotten the memories all of them shared of the past.

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @York @Crow

"Kokkoro-san, Yuuki-san, I believe that everyone here knows one another. There is no need for formality," Jin corrected with a sigh, wondering if the two had already forgotten the memories all of them shared of the past.

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @York @Crow

"Yes... it's just that we have not met them since the first memory loss, or at least, what we believe is the first memory loss before we began gaining our memories back during the week. So it is not just us who remembers them, but them who remembers us too."

"Or they never forgot us to begin with. It just feels a bit strange, but maybe it's just because we don't have the fullest picture of our past memories yet. Maybe you all could tell us all about it around the campfire, it'll help at least a bit. Brook... Lee... all you guys."

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @York

17_05.jpg

botw-teba-900x511.jpg

---

latest

---

468px-Rito_Stable.jpg

Cast List

---

Shallot and Akuma both picked up the Duplex Bows. These should come in handy later. They soon left for the stables, and decided to go back to Zora's Domain to see the sights there.

@Yun Lee

17_05.jpg

botw-teba-900x511.jpg

---

latest

---

468px-Rito_Stable.jpg

Cast List

---

Akane took the Duplex Bow, as well as the Lynel's sword and shield. She left the Shock arrows, as she had enough arrows of her own woth both fire and bomb arrows. A shield, though, she had lacked since the beginning. Then, she warped Lon Lon Ranch with the rest of the group.
“Oooo! Diamonds! How much do they sell for? A lot certainly!”
Seeing profit right before her eyes, Reimu swiftly took a greedy amount of diamonds, definitely more then one at least. She continued following Dell to where the Rito was, while bemoaning her inability to float currently.
They were going to beat Ganon, and go home, and then she could get her powers back. Unless...no, Gensokyo would definitely be waiting for her.

“Hmm? The stables? Alright then.”
With that, she teleported to the stables as well, and heard what Margreet and Dell had to say.
“How was Zora’s Domain? Some of you have new bows.”
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @Everyone​

View attachment 3032
"Zora's Domain was a bit rough, but we pulled through. The Yiga ambushed us, but we kicked their asses! They left behind these bows. I don't think there are any left though. Looks like you came back with a prize yourself. Those are some huge diamonds."

View attachment 3033
"I'm about to head back to Zora's Domain. Maybe you can find a place to sell your diamonds there."

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister

Peter Parker- MCU and Peter Parker- Amazing

Peter watched as the skeleton mentioned food and his stomach growled. He hadn't thought about the fact that he hadn't really eaten in the past few days until that moment. " Food sounds really good to me too," he said.

The older Parker looked over at the younger one and sighed. He hadn't even considered the fact that outside of the one meal he had that the younger hadn't eaten. " Some food might be good for us since fighting on an empty stomach is never a good thing."

" Actually, I'm really bad with remembering names, so it is good to here at least two more even if I heard them before now," he said, looking over at him. It was something that he rarely shared, but it seemed relevant in the moment.

" You know, that makes sense."

@Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back