Status
Not open for further replies.
"Memories?" Brook put his finger to his jaw in thought. "Well, it all started when we woke up in different places. Shrines, they were called. Quite fortunately for us, we all had Sheikah Slates at the ready, but only those. We made our way to Kakariko Village, where we all met Impa and Link, and-"

Lee interrupted, holding armfuls of food. "We're going out in style tonight, kids," he announced. "Stew, soup, meat, fish, veggies...you want it, I'll make it."

"Ooh! Could I have clam chowder? We still have that snail that washed up a few weeks ago, right?"

"Yeah, sure. Hold on." As Lee started gathering everything needed, Brook turned back to the group.

"Where was I...oh! Yes. So, we all met Impa and Link, who told us all that we had been brought here by Ganondorf. We needed to defeat him to get home and avoid some ritual he had in place, and Link had gathered weapons and Paragliders to defend ourselves with."

"Brook?" Lee offered the skeleton a bowl.

latest

"Delicious!!!" The skeleton began scarfing it down, and Lee turned to the others.

"Anyone else want something?"

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @York

---

800px-BotW_Zora%27s_Domain.png

Zora's Domain was truly beautiful, an outdoor pavillion made of silver and crystal. There wasn't all that much to do here, but it certainly could be enjoyed.

Places of Interest:

Marot Mart: The General Store in town that specializes in trout, rice, and arrows. There's also a weapons workshop in case weapons break.

Seabed Inn: The local inn has a cooking pot available in case you feel like making a meal.

Statue: There's a statue of a beautiful Zora woman in the center of the domain. Maybe someone can tell you more about her?

King Dorephan: The Zora king, Dorephan, resides at the top of the domain. Feel free to speak with him if so desired.

Pools: Though Zora sleep in these waters, feel free to swim around in the small pools, or in the bigger lake surrounding the domain.

@Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Siege

Zora's Domain was truly beautiful, an outdoor pavillion made of silver and crystal. There wasn't all that much to do here, but it certainly could be enjoyed.

Places of Interest:

Marot Mart: The General Store in town that specializes in trout, rice, and arrows. There's also a weapons workshop in case weapons break.

Seabed Inn: The local inn has a cooking pot available in case you feel like making a meal.

Statue: There's a statue of a beautiful Zora woman in the center of the domain. Maybe someone can tell you more about her?

King Dorephan: The Zora king, Dorephan, resides at the top of the domain. Feel free to speak with him if so desired.

Pools: Though Zora sleep in these waters, feel free to swim around in the small pools, or in the bigger lake surrounding the domain.

Akane made her way to Marot Mart. She gazed longingly at the edible items they had for sale. "How much for some fish and rice?" Akane asked the shopkeep.

@Yun Lee @Zora-Store​

"Memories?" Brook put his finger to his jaw in thought. "Well, it all started when we woke up in different places. Shrines, they were called. Quite fortunately for us, we all had Sheikah Slates at the ready, but only those. We made our way to Kakariko Village, where we all met Impa and Link, and-"

Lee interrupted, holding armfuls of food. "We're going out in style tonight, kids," he announced. "Stew, soup, meat, fish, veggies...you want it, I'll make it."

"Ooh! Could I have clam chowder? We still have that snail that washed up a few weeks ago, right?"

"Yeah, sure. Hold on." As Lee started gathering everything needed, Brook turned back to the group.

"Where was I...oh! Yes. So, we all met Impa and Link, who told us all that we had been brought here by Ganondorf. We needed to defeat him to get home and avoid some ritual he had in place, and Link had gathered weapons and Paragliders to defend ourselves with."

latest

"Delicious!!!" The skeleton began scarfing it down, and Lee turned to the others.

---

Places of Interest:

Shallot went to go see the statue, while Akuma went to speak with King Dorephan.

@Yun Lee

latest

The statue was large and beautiful, clearly crafted and maintained with a lot of care.

"Lovely, isn't she?" Prince Sidon approached Shallot, admiring the statue. "That's my older sister, Mipha. I was rather young when she was chosen as the Zora Champion, but I do remember how kind and graceful she was..."

---

The King sat atop his throne, easily the largest Zora of all. He peered down at Akuma as he arrived.

BotW_King_Dorephan_Model.png

"Welcome to Zora's Domain, friend! How may I help you?"

@Siege

Evening Update: Zora/Rito

All it took was one swing from Ellie for the ore deposit to shatter, the pieces flying all about. The Talus itself began to crack, first at the deposit point, then all over its body, until it toppled over completely, the large rocks crumbling away into Malice. All that was left of the creature was diamonds, enough for everyone to receive one.

Dell's mouth hung open, eyes on the former Talus. "That...should not have been so easy."

"Or left so many diamonds," Zelda added. "Usually the most rare gem a Frost Talus leaves behind is a Sapphire, and even then, sparsely. So why..."

"Um...perhaps we can think about all that after we meet Teba?" Efi asked. "I don't really want to see what other kinds of tricks Caster may have left..."

That seemed to be the best course of action, and after collecting those diamonds, the group did just that.

17_05.jpg

The flight range consisted of a small wooden walkway and Rito style hut. Beyond it, on the rocky cliffs, multiple targets were hung all over the rocks, clearly meant for the airborne Rito. A Rito sat outside the hut, fiddling with a bow. As the group arrived, he looked up.

botw-teba-900x511.jpg

"Dell. How did I know you'd show up here eventually?" He looked over the group. "And you brought some old friends. Glad to see you all survived that disaster of an attack on the castle. I'm guessing you all are trying again?"

"If we wanna get home, we don't have much of a choice," Dell replied. "Everyone, meet Teba."

Teba nodded in greeting. "You all proved yourselves against Vah Medoh last year, so skill isn't a question. What you're up against, though, is tougher than every Divine Beast combined. That's why I've decided, I wanna help you out however I can."

"It's like you read my mind," the android replied. "You're the only guy who can pilot Vah Medoh, and we need your help in an all-out attack two days from now. Can we count on you?"

"Of course you can. It'll be nice to follow in Revali's footsteps. And this time...finally put a stop to Ganon once and for all."

Dell smiled. "Glad to hear you're on board. Mind if we head back to the Rito Stable? We gotta meet up with the others, and I don't think they have elixirs ready."

"Don't let me hold you up. I'll be ready with Vah Medoh in two days' time. Give 'em Hell, everyone."

"You know we will." Getting his Sheikah Slate ready, Dell headed off to the stable, expecting the rest to follow for the rendezvous.

---

The onslaught of attacks was enough, finally, to down the savage Lynel and the rest of the Yiga Clan. The Lynel left behind its weapons: sword, shield, and Shock Arrows, and there were leftover Yiga Clan bows laying about-enough for everyone.

latest

These Duplex Bows would allow you to fire two arrows at once, covering more ground when shooting.

"Excellent work, everyone! Truly excellent!" Sidon rejoined you all, a large toothy grin on his face. "I knew you all could do it!"

"Yes," Margreet said, looking to the group and smiling. "We make a wonderful team."

"I still apologize for not joining into the battle myself. Unfortunately, electricity is a weakness of all Zora. But! I will be more than happy to repay you all by piloting Vah Ruta!"

"Thank you, Sidon. Your sister is smiling down on you, I'm sure." She looked up at the setting Sun. "Oh! It's getting late...we really need to get moving."

"Please come and visit Zora's Domain this evening! We can try and accomodate you all...granted it doesn't rain."

"Thank you," Margreet said, getting her Sheikah Slate ready. "Come on, everyone! We need to get to Rito Stable!"

---

468px-Rito_Stable.jpg

It was a short walk from the nearby shrine to the Rito Stable, where both groups were able to reconvene.

"Teba's on board," Dell announced, taking a seat by the fire.

"So is Sidon," Margreet added. "What a relief to have the Divine Beasts taken care of!"

"No kidding. Gives us plenty of time for tomorrow's business."

"Which is...?" Kaito asked.

"...we'll tell you guys tomorrow," Dell said. "You never know who's listening."

"You had a run-in with them, too?" Margreet asked.

"Just one. But the worst of them." He clapped his hands on his thighs. "Anyway, let's try to end tonight on a good note, yeah? Feel free to go wherever tonight, though it may be nice to visit Rito Village or Zora's Domain. Great tourist spots. There's enough space at the inns for everyone tonight..." The reason why didn't need to be said. Honestly, it was best not to think of that too much.

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa3)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma(Street Fighter)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)

---

"Pardon me, please!" Any talk of stopping the giant would be interrupted by a certain giant skeleton. "We can't possibly fight this creature on an empty stomach now, can we? Please, let us return to camp for dinner!"

Lee sighed. "As much as I hate to agree with him...he's right. Let's have one last meal for the road, huh? As for the Shrine...if any of you feel like leaving, you can. I recommend going back to the mainland if you don't think you can handle this fight."

Wakaba picked up the bow the Yigas had dropped, but looked at it with a somewhat nauseous expression. It wasn't because of the battle. The fight was hard, but she had enough experience to not feel nauseous just because of that. Honestly, she didn't want to be shooting any more arrows unless it was necessary. If they wanted to take down Ganondorf, gathering the best and a variety of weapons was a smart idea. There was no guarantee any individual weapon would prove effective against him. A sword would be meaningless if he had a high perch, for example. There was no reason to deny any extra weapons. That was the reason she hadn't already dropped her own bow and arrows after all.

But even still, that didn't mean she had to like it.

"Good job, everyone," she said before returning to the stable with everyone else.

Returning to Zora's Domain was Wakaba's first idea, primarily due to Sidon offering that to their group earlier. But seeing the crowd heading there, she decided to go the road less traveled and headed towards Rito Village, alone for now.

@Yun Lee

latest

The statue was large and beautiful, clearly crafted and maintained with a lot of care.

"Lovely, isn't she?" Prince Sidon approached Shallot, admiring the statue. "That's my older sister, Mipha. I was rather young when she was chosen as the Zora Champion, but I do remember how kind and graceful she was..."

---

The King sat atop his throne, easily the largest Zora of all. He peered down at Akuma as he arrived.

BotW_King_Dorephan_Model.png

"Welcome to Zora's Domain, friend! How may I help you?"

@Siege

"She sure is... But what happened to her? Is she dead? Last I knew about people and statues is that they're carved in the image of dead people sometimes." Shallot asked Sidon.

@Yun Lee @Statue

"
Just coming to have a talk with you sir. I was wondering if you could tell me about this domain." Akuma said.

@Yun Lee @The King

latest

"We will have what Brook is having," Kokkoro replies, requesting two bowls of Clam Chowder.

"Tell us some more specific things, Brook," Yuuki whispers into the skeleton's ears, "who got into friendships, who got into relationships, that kind of stuff."

@Atomic Knight @Crow @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva @York @Yun Lee

468px-Rito_Village.jpg

The serene Rito Village was perched on a lovely mountainside, the cool breeze and crisp air making it feel like a nature retreat. Wooden steps spiraled around the mountain, making it easy to get anywhere you wanted to go.

Places of Interest:

Swallow's Roost: The local inn, famed for Rito down beds. A cookbook can be seen within.

The Slippery Falcon: This general store offers sugar, wheat, butter, mushrooms, and Bomb Arrows.

Brazen Beak: A clothing store that offers the Snowquill Armor set.

Revali's Landing: A flight deck for the Rito to take off from. Accordion music can be heard from within.

Kass' Home: Kass has his cooking pot available to anyone desiring to cook!

Fishing Spots: Catch delicious salmon from little ponds between here and the stable, and you could make a delicious Salmon Meuniere.

@Kaykay

---

"One hundred years ago, the Great Calamity struck this kingdom. Mipha was chosen to pilot Vah Ruta, but...Calamity Ganon possessed the Divine Beast and killed her. It was a devestating blow to our people."

@Siege

---

"This domain is home to the Zora, my people. We've lived here for centuries, in our own little corner of Hyrule. The water of Lanayru makes this the perfect settlement for us."

@Siege

---

Akane would make Spicy Seafood Riceballs! Eating one would give you a resistance to the cold!

@Alex Azure

---

"Not really any of those," Lee said, handing the two bowls. "There probably would have been room for friendships had the first murder not been Efi. Her being an Agent and, well, a nice enough child put everyone on edge, and we were more like coworkers trying to get an unlikeable project done than a group of allies."

@Crow

"Not really any of those," Lee said, handing the two bowls. "There probably would have been room for friendships had the first murder not been Efi. Her being an Agent and, well, a nice enough child put everyone on edge, and we were more like coworkers trying to get an unlikeable project done than a group of allies."

@Crow

"I'm glad things got better in our second round," Kokkoro adds. "Seems like there's very little catching up to do, is there?"

"It's pretty hard to imagine that, seeing that we made quite a few good friends - Wakaba, Guy, so on. Were we really that hostile to one another?"

@Yun Lee

“Yiga? You mean the clan that attacked the village a couple of days ago? What nuisances, it’s good you all defeated them then. The duplex bows will help in the battle. If only I gotten one as well..”
At least she got a reward, Reimu optimistically thought, as she teleported herself over to Zora’s domain.
—————
Reimu looked around, clearly liking the beautiful location. It was pleasing to the eye, and due to it being water related and built on calm colours, it made her feel a bit more relaxed. However, she knew that diamonds were precious and sell for a lot, and by extension, is a target for robbers.
As she found out when Marisa nicked someone’s jewels the other day.
Opening the door to the Marot Mart, she took out the diamond, as well as an opal and amber from the mines.
“How much would these sell for, shopkeeper?”
@Yun Lee

Peter- MCU and Peter- Amazing

" Circumstances does change things. With Jin being the first to die, we were more united it seemed. I can't imagine what happened back then since we didn't have the full picture. At least, we caught all the traitors this time and our agents are alive."

" I'll take whatever food you got," he said, looking at Lee to see what he offered,

@Yun Lee @Crow

468px-Rito_Village.jpg

The serene Rito Village was perched on a lovely mountainside, the cool breeze and crisp air making it feel like a nature retreat. Wooden steps spiraled around the mountain, making it easy to get anywhere you wanted to go.

Places of Interest:

Swallow's Roost: The local inn, famed for Rito down beds. A cookbook can be seen within.

The Slippery Falcon: This general store offers sugar, wheat, butter, mushrooms, and Bomb Arrows.

Brazen Beak: A clothing store that offers the Snowquill Armor set.

Revali's Landing: A flight deck for the Rito to take off from. Accordion music can be heard from within.

Kass' Home: Kass has his cooking pot available to anyone desiring to cook!

Fishing Spots: Catch delicious salmon from little ponds between here and the stable, and you could make a delicious Salmon Meuniere.

@Kaykay

---

"One hundred years ago, the Great Calamity struck this kingdom. Mipha was chosen to pilot Vah Ruta, but...Calamity Ganon possessed the Divine Beast and killed her. It was a devestating blow to our people."

@Siege

---

"This domain is home to the Zora, my people. We've lived here for centuries, in our own little corner of Hyrule. The water of Lanayru makes this the perfect settlement for us."

@Siege

---

Akane would make Spicy Seafood Riceballs! Eating one would give you a resistance to the cold!

@Alex Azure

---

@Crow

"I.... I'm so sorry dude... I wish I could remember the event exactly because.... well.... that... that sounds.... that sounds so familiar.... why does that sound familiar!? Oh curse me and my damned memories!" Shallot cursed.

Shallot tried anything, everything he could to remember the event. It sounded so familiar to him.... why couldn't he place his tongue on it!?

@Yun Lee @Statue

"Interesting...." Akuma said, but something bothered him. This king... this entire domain.... it was so calming... and familiar.... why... why couldn't he remember!?

@Yun Lee @The King

@Alex Azure

View attachment 3038
"Hm... I could save these in case we go someplace really cold tomorrow..."

View attachment 3039
"Or I could eat them now, and hope we go someplace hot tomorrow, and maybe make something with this chilly finny fish."

Akane's growling stomach made her decision for her as she gobbled up her Spicy Seafood Riceballs.

View attachment 3041

Oh well. She didn't need magical effects as a reason to eat food, anyway. She made the right choice.

Without much else to do, Akane decided to go for a swim in the pool. At least the water wouldn't be cold.

@Yun Lee @Anyone @Pools​

The shopkeeper looked over the jewels. "How does 610 Rupees sound for all those?"

@MelodyMeister

---

Sidon put a concerned hand on Shallot's shoulder. "Oh! N-No, you weren't here for this. Mipha passed over one hundred years ago...long before you or anyone arrived in Hyrule."

@Siege

---

"Yes, I treasure our kingdom deeply," the king replied. "The work you all did last year, to free Vah Ruta and put my daughter's spirit to rest...I could never repay you all."

@Siege

---

As Akane approached the pool, she could hear humming as Margreet relaxed in the water.

"Akane! Good evening! Care to join me?"

@Alex Azure

---

"I wouldn't say hate," Brook said, having finished his chowder. "More like...we kept to ourselves. There were a few exceptions, I'm sure, but we were all focused on getting home above all else."

"Not all of them," Lee said, nodding towards Enu. "But you guys were lucky to have a good Agent team. My team, well...you can see how badly that went."

Peter would also receive clam chowder.

@Crow @Lucky

Peter- MCU and Peter- Amazing

" Well, I guess that is a bad things since we should have bene working together. But it could be a whole lot worse too. I guess we needed to learn about teamwork which is ironic since most of us were heroes.

" But we still lost a lot of people. I miss Mr. Thor. I wanted to get know him better and know he's dead and isn't here and it makes me sad. Also, clam chowder is fine. Aunt May must be so worried about me. I miss Thai food."

"I'm surprised Aunt May can process food at her old age."

" I wouldn't call 40 old."

"
…… You know the more we speak, the more different our worlds seem to be."

@Crow @Yun Lee

The shopkeeper looked over the jewels. "How does 610 Rupees sound for all those?"

@MelodyMeister

---

Sidon put a concerned hand on Shallot's shoulder. "Oh! N-No, you weren't here for this. Mipha passed over one hundred years ago...long before you or anyone arrived in Hyrule."

@Siege

---

"Yes, I treasure our kingdom deeply," the king replied. "The work you all did last year, to free Vah Ruta and put my daughter's spirit to rest...I could never repay you all."

@Siege

---

As Akane approached the pool, she could hear humming as Margreet relaxed in the water.

"Akane! Good evening! Care to join me?"

@Alex Azure

---

"I wouldn't say hate," Brook said, having finished his chowder. "More like...we kept to ourselves. There were a few exceptions, I'm sure, but we were all focused on getting home above all else."

"Not all of them," Lee said, nodding towards Enu. "But you guys were lucky to have a good Agent team. My team, well...you can see how badly that went."

Peter would also receive clam chowder.

@Crow @Lucky

Oh... that's why...

"Well, I want to say I wish I was here to stop her from dying." Shallot said to Sidon.

@Yun Lee @Statue

That was it! Now it was a bit clearer to him! He had helped out last year in this village... But that was the general details. Any specifics he couldn't find.

So, as a sort of amnesiac would do...

"Sir. Could you please explain what happened last year that I helped in? My memory is a bit blurry right now and it has been for a bit. I'm trying to piece everything together, so if you could help me by telling me what we did last year for this domain, I would greatly appreciate it." Akuma said to the King.

@Yun Lee @The King

Her cheery mood diminished as Akane reminded her of the day's events. "Oh...well, I'm doing all right, considering. I would probably be doing far worse had I been there to see it. I can't believe how fortunate we were to have Agents stop Clark before he hurt anyone else."

View attachment 3044

"But still...all that death. How awful..."

@Alex Azure

---

"That's quite noble!" Sidon looked up at the statue, voice soft. "I wish there had been something I could have done...but at least now, I can defend my people, and all of Hyrule, alongside all of you!"

@Siege

---

"Amnesia? Oh dear..." King Dorephan sat back in his throne, thinking. "Well...you all arrived here in Zora's Domain, and assisted my son Sidon in breaking its defenses. Then, within the Divine Beast, you purged the Malice inside it, freeing the spirit of my daughter and stopping Ruta from rampaging anymore."

@Siege

---

"As nice as this way of cooking is, I do miss the variety of food back home," Brook said. "One of my friends and shipmates, Sanji...his cooking is to die for! Good thing I'm already dead, though! Yohohohoho!!"

Lee sighed. "Yeah...and my nephews are damn good at cooking too...when they're not sneaking off to who knows where. They own their own restaurant and everything." He closed his eyes, saying longingly, "What I wouldn't give for some Xiaolongbao..."

@Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back