Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nogitsune took a deep breath and focused on the area, conjuring an illusion to block everyone views out and then an illusion of what he imagined Ashua's worst fear was. He wondered how she would react to that.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

Asuha charged forward, jumping up and out of the stage and the mist as she saw visions of the greatest fear she could comprehend - ghosts. Swarms of spirits hanging around the mist.

When she left the stage and was in mid-air, she realised - she messed up. She was outside Stiles' illusion zone and closing in on another battle arena. She was done for. It was a ringout and she had lost the tournament. She closed her eyes.

27VvwPy.jpg

"I'm sorry, my seniors... even after all you've done to teach me beyond my limits..."

Just then, she heard in the audience three voices.

"Asuha!"

These three voices caused Asuha to open her eyes widely.

My seniors...
... they're counting on me!

She rearranged herself, and with a roll, she found herself reorganised outside the ring - her two feet on the handles of her sword, and her palms grasping onto her spear, both blades stabbed into the ground as Asuha let a smile out.

Two particular members of the audience screamed.

"YES! ASUHA!"
"YOU GO GIRL!"
"I always did have faith in you, our junior."

Asuha lifts the sword with her two legs up in the air as her arms continue to grasp onto the lance. With a stance like this and her school uniform being worn in combat, that meant...

... mysterious rays of light converged upon Asuha's position, blocking the sight of something on her from all angles! These rays of lights were so concentrated, it was able to penetrate the illusionary constructs, able to penetrate the most miniscule of slits left by the eyelids - in other words, it shone onto Stiles, temporarily blinding him and leaving him unable to sense his surroundings for a brief period of time. The Z-Fighters among the audience might find this similiar to the Taiyoken, except much greater in effect and shine, a hundred times perhaps?

As Asuha's weight combined with that of the sword caused the spear to dip down even further, a great, red, aura-based dragon emerged from the ground, engulfing her and her now flaming sword.

She now stood at the core of a burning, red, aura-based dragon, levitating in the skies as it unleashed a great roar to dissipate the illusions into illusionary dust - the illusionary barriers, the ghosts, the school, but the frosty lands remained.

"I may be far from the strongest Hoshimori of all... in fact, some may say the opposite..."

Now, the great, blazing dragon, controlled by Asuha, charged towards Stiles at great speeds!

5kebfCb.jpg

"... but I'm just as determined as the rest!"

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

Fwoosh!

tumblr_oy8yue_QCiu1wr8ohqo4_250.png

"... Huh. That was close."

Saitama let out a soft whistle as he disappeared from Mordred's line of sight, reappearing in the air and looking down at the Heroic Spirit. In essence, Saitama had casually moved fast enough to evade the human eye and leapt out of the way behind Mordred, and without exerting any effort on his own part at that.

As he landed on the ground once again, his blank stare eventually turned to irritation, his eyes threatening to glaze over. "Still... It's not "baldy!" My name's Saitama!" He called at Mordred, seemingly more intent on correcting her than fighting her at the present moment.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Stiles"

Well, Ashua was screaming, the nogitsune had closed his eyes.

He knew that if she didn't touch the ground, she wouldn't be out, which meant that he needed a new strategy to make sure that he could still win the match. It wasn't impossible, but he knew that it was going to be good.

The first thing he needed to do in this situation was to make sure that he had made a duplicate for her to attack. As she would come back soon, he would need to do these things fast and to make things worse, he wasn't sure what her attack would be.

As she lamented that she failed, he had created the illusion Stiles that she would attack.

The next step was one of the most important ones.

He summoned his flies into the area of the arena.

He hoped that she summoned a familiar of some sort and not another flood.

He hoped that his plan worked, but only time would tell if it was going to work.

Of course, there was only way to make sure that it worked and that was to add one final touch. He made sure that the illusion would only break if she used a powerful attack, but he was sure that she had one of those. Oh how he preferred riddles.

But sometimes you could make your own riddles, like where was the real Stiles or rather where would he would be? The cheering didn't deter him from his plans, nothing would.

Step one was complete and he had made the illusion and closing his eyes, he concentrated and teleported or so he appeared to be. It was strange, but he didn't seem to reappear on the field.

As the lights were projected on the field, the illusion of Stiles would disappear and it seemed that only the flies would remain, seeming to be unaffected by the lights or maybe they were. It was hard to tell with flies when a great line was shone on them as they weren't like other enemies in which you can know what was going on with them, but them being here meant that Stiles was somewhere around, but where was the question? He wasn't in someone else's arena or outside of binds or in the arena? Where was the being that was masquerading as Stiles, you may ask.

The flies would fly up towards the dragon, almost like they knew that were just fuel to be sacrificed and be dodging around the enemy and it was uncertain what they were trying to accomplish at all.

Out of all the flies, one of them were dodging faster than the others, almost like it was teleporting or moving faster and very unnatural for the fly that it was. It was weird to think of, but a strange fly was the least of Ashua's worries, right?

I may not be the most powerful enemy she has ever faced, but I'm certainly one of the strangest. The thought was unheard by all.

There was no Stiles to charge at, but there was a ton of flies that could be charged at though.

The teleporting fly had made its way into the dragon's right ear and started to fly into it. " It only takes one, you know," Stiles said, though it was difficult to tell where his voice was coming from.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Stiles"

Well, Ashua was screaming, the nogitsune had closed his eyes.

He knew that if she didn't touch the ground, she wouldn't be out, which meant that he needed a new strategy to make sure that he could still win the match. It wasn't impossible, but he knew that it was going to be good.

The first thing he needed to do in this situation was to make sure that he had made a duplicate for her to attack. As she would come back soon, he would need to do these things fast and to make things worse, he wasn't sure what her attack would be.

As she lamented that she failed, he had created the illusion Stiles that she would attack.

The next step was one of the most important ones.

He summoned his flies into the area of the arena.

He hoped that she summoned a familiar of some sort and not another flood.

He hoped that his plan worked, but only time would tell if it was going to work.

Of course, there was only way to make sure that it worked and that was to add one final touch. He made sure that the illusion would only break if she used a powerful attack, but he was sure that she had one of those. Oh how he preferred riddles.

But sometimes you could make your own riddles, like where was the real Stiles or rather where would he would be? The cheering didn't deter him from his plans, nothing would.

Step one was complete and he had made the illusion and closing his eyes, he concentrated and teleported or so he appeared to be. It was strange, but he didn't seem to reappear on the field.

As the lights were projected on the field, the illusion of Stiles would disappear and it seemed that only the flies would remain, seeming to be unaffected by the lights or maybe they were. It was hard to tell with flies when a great line was shone on them as they weren't like other enemies in which you can know what was going on with them, but them being here meant that Stiles was somewhere around, but where was the question? He wasn't in someone else's arena or outside of binds or in the arena? Where was the being that was masquerading as Stiles, you may ask.

The flies would fly up towards the dragon, almost like they knew that were just fuel to be sacrificed and be dodging around the enemy and it was uncertain what they were trying to accomplish at all.

Out of all the flies, one of them were dodging faster than the others, almost like it was teleporting or moving faster and very unnatural for the fly that it was. It was weird to think of, but a strange fly was the least of Ashua's worries, right?

I may not be the most powerful enemy she has ever faced, but I'm certainly one of the strangest. The thought was unheard by all.

There was no Stiles to charge at, but there was a ton of flies that could be charged at though.

The teleporting fly had made its way into the dragon's right ear and started to fly into it. " It only takes one, you know," Stiles said, though it was difficult to tell where his voice was coming from.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

The dragon began to move by itself, circling the arena and half a metre above the ground, burning the very field as it moved and consuming all the flies as it proceeded. All the flies inside the dragon began to burn bit by bit. - those closest to its hide being the first victims.

"I have a good idea where you are - my playing field!"

Asuha unleashes her rod upon them, firing frosty blasts at chunks of flies, allowing them to freeze & burn simultaneously, as opposed to both effects cancelling each other out. Soon, similiar-looking spell circles from the ones of the previous ice-based attack appeared, spreading cold throughout the entire dragon, resulting in the entire swarm, including the one that entered through an ear, being frozen & burned at the same time. How painful. Simply being inside this dragon would cause such effect for all except she who controlled it.

Outside and inside, flames and ice formed spirals around the dragon's serpentine body, spinning in unity.

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

"Stiles"

The Nogitsune expected her to freeze and burn the inside of the body and to not live for long. It was funny that she thought she knew what was going to happen, but he had learned more than a few tricks from Stiles and his friends in his painful past and that was the truth of the matter.

" So you think you know where I am? But do you?" He asked her.

The fly that had been teleporting in and out had teleported in and out of the body before had escaped before it could be burned and froze alive. Of course, the plan had always been to sacrifice the flies and he had made sure to figure out what had happened and took a deep breath and teleported to by Ashua's ear in his fly form. As soon as he got a chance, he would fly into her ear There was an irony that she had figured out what he was and what was fueling. Pain, chaos and strife only made him stronger and this fight was giving them to him in spades.

He hadn't spoken a word, but he would turn back into his 'human' form, he needed to, but he had no plans to do that.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Stiles"

The Nogitsune expected her to freeze and burn the inside of the body and to not live for long. It was funny that she thought she knew what was going to happen, but he had learned more than a few tricks from Stiles and his friends in his painful past and that was the truth of the matter.

" So you think you know where I am? But do you?" He asked her.

The fly that had been teleporting in and out had teleported in and out of the body before had escaped before it could be burned and froze alive. Of course, the plan had always been to sacrifice the flies and he had made sure to figure out what had happened and took a deep breath and teleported to by Ashua's ear in his fly form. As soon as he got a chance, he would fly into her ear There was an irony that she had figured out what he was and what was fueling. Pain, chaos and strife only made him stronger and this fight was giving them to him in spades.

He hadn't spoken a word, but he would turn back into his 'human' form, he needed to, but he had no plans to do that.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"I see how it is."

With a grin and taking out her sword, she tapped her head with a flat side of it. She thought of great things - determination, willpower, her seniors cheering her on, in an effort to counter the pain that was ready to befall her by the hands(or six legs) of Stiles.

The sword sent shocks all over her body, but even the weakest of Hoshimori was able to survive this. Thankfully element wheels don't exist in her verse because she would probably be screwed. This stunned Stiles in his fly form, temporary locking him in it and locking him in place, before jolts of lightning popping out of Asuha's ears(or even mouth) would pop him out and smack him onto the walls of the flaming, freezing aura dragon. Once the stun wore off or weakened, Stiles would be able to shift back, be it by force of his own body or by will.

During all this, Asuha smiled, inside and out, albeit looking a bit charred. She discarded all negative thoughts, negative thoughts and ideas that she believed was demotivating her, that she believed was giving her the disadvantage. This would cut off Stiles' supply of negativity from her.

CVAFlM6.jpg

"Why did I feel fear and sadness not too long ago? How about anger? If I want to be the top Hoshimori, I will have to defeat you with a smile on my face - a smile that signifies that I have a long way to go - a smile that signifies the joys of all as they see me save the day as a hero - a smile that signifies my journey... to become a Hoshimoriiii!"

Asuha began to unleash a dual-wield parry upon Stiles via her sword and spear, each strike of the sword having a chance to stun.

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

Last edited:
"Stiles"

" Do you though?" He asked.

He had no intention to stay in her body. He just needed a moment as he used his zoopathy to summon more flies into her body before he would teleport out of her. She expected that he would be there, but he wouldn't be. In all regards, the Nogitsune was playing chess while Ashua was playing checkers.

Of course, the remaining flies wouldn't be so lucky, but he was fine with that. He had done something else and that was to see what she would do. In the way, it was exactly what he expected and he turned back into his human form, his eyes looking over at the dragon. He needed a plan on how to get rid of it fast and he was running out of moves. There was however one that he could do. He looked at the icy field and quickly realized that he had an idea and it was dark. Something twisted and wrong, but those were always the best ones to do. It was a divine move.

He would use his super strength to rip off two of the ice chunks and used them as a sword. It was ironic that he was using her own weapons against her, but it wasn't just her pain, chaos and strife that was fueling. It was the pain, chaos and strife of everyone who had been fighting so far.

The Nogitsune looked over at the field and closed his eyes, making a new illusion and one that wasn't going to see. It was a mental ward that he knew from Stiles's memories. Eichen House, a place that was dark and twisted and fill of its own ghosts and he made some illusion ghosts to distract her from everything that was happening though.

" Dear Ashua, have you ever heard of a divine move?" He asked, throwing the ice directly at a vital organ and using his reflexes and teleporting away from the strike of the sword or alternatively parrying with the ice, making sure he stayed in the ring.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Stiles"

" Do you though?" He asked.

He had no intention to stay in her body. He just needed a moment as he used his zoopathy to summon more flies into her body before he would teleport out of her. She expected that he would be there, but he wouldn't be. In all regards, the Nogitsune was playing chess while Ashua was playing checkers.

Of course, the remaining flies wouldn't be so lucky, but he was fine with that. He had done something else and that was to see what she would do. In the way, it was exactly what he expected and he turned back into his human form, his eyes looking over at the dragon. He needed a plan on how to get rid of it fast and he was running out of moves. There was however one that he could do. He looked at the icy field and quickly realized that he had an idea and it was dark. Something twisted and wrong, but those were always the best ones to do. It was a divine move.

He would use his super strength to rip off two of the ice chunks and used them as a sword. It was ironic that he was using her own weapons against her, but it wasn't just her pain, chaos and strife that was fueling. It was the pain, chaos and strife of everyone who had been fighting so far.

The Nogitsune looked over at the field and closed his eyes, making a new illusion and one that wasn't going to see. It was a mental ward that he knew from Stiles's memories. Eichen House, a place that was dark and twisted and fill of its own ghosts and he made some illusion ghosts to distract her from everything that was happening though.

" Dear Ashua, have you ever heard of a divine move?" He asked, throwing the ice directly at a vital organ and using his reflexes and teleporting away from the strike of the sword or alternatively parrying with the ice, making sure he stayed in the ring.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

All the flies that were summoned inside Asuha died from shock, most emerging from her ears and falling onto the inner walls of the dragon, suffering incineration. Good for those low-tier bugs.

"It may be obvious to you now that I'm afraid of ghosts," Asuha says as her dragon rends the illusions apart with flames and ice as it passes through them, Asuha slicing them with her sword, "but do you think I have the time to fear them in a match of this calibre and intensity? I'm not the smartest of my batch, but I'm smart enough to not fall for the same trick twice!"

As Stiles threw the icicles towards Asuha's vitals, the dragon veiled her body in a barrier of swirling fire and ice to absorb the tossed ice into it. The elements merged into a barrier of water, allowing Asuha to move as fast, if not, beyond Stiles' speed! This boost in speed seemed to transfer to the dragonic construct.

"I don't believe I've heard of it, what is it, Stiles?" Asuha asks curiously with a smile, still in the heat of battle.

As Asuha sliced, the dragon had a new element added to its swirling aura body - lightning. As it did so, it fired a wide beam of lightning from its mouth at the icy fields, the bits of water around from slight melting causing it to conduct well and thus electrocute the entire stage!

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

Last edited:
"Stiles"

It was a good thing that those lower-tie bugs could feel pain because it fed the Nogitsune to be stronger then he already was. They were after all, living beings that felt things after all though.

" Well, if it wasn't obvious by now, I would be terribly unobservant after all," he said, looking over at her and looking up. Yup, that was still holding as he had made extra effort to block the view of the audience with an illusion that covered them and not the field. It was clever so that he could get away with things that " Stiles" couldn't do and would make others suspicious of him.

He was really starting to hate the dragon construct more than he cared to admit. It seemed to be making things more difficult in the fight, but it wasn't impossible. She may have finally matched his speed, but he had no intention to get ringed out. He wasn't about to give up any time soon. He was too stubborn to admit defeat.

The Nogitsune stared at her and tilted his head at her. Unlike a normal human, this was nothing to him. It was the same look that a puppy would give when you fake throwing a stick and just kept staring at him. In less fancy analogy, the nogitsune was immune to electricity as an attack. He teleported behind her and used his spare ice to attempt to attack her side while not touching the dragon.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Stiles"

It was a good thing that those lower-tie bugs could feel pain because it fed the Nogitsune to be stronger then he already was. They were after all, living beings that felt things after all though.

" Well, if it wasn't obvious by now, I would be terribly unobservant after all," he said, looking over at her and looking up. Yup, that was still holding as he had made extra effort to block the view of the audience with an illusion that covered them and not the field. It was clever so that he could get away with things that " Stiles" couldn't do and would make others suspicious of him.

He was really starting to hate the dragon construct more than he cared to admit. It seemed to be making things more difficult in the fight, but it wasn't impossible. She may have finally matched his speed, but he had no intention to get ringed out. He wasn't about to give up any time soon. He was too stubborn to admit defeat.

The Nogitsune stared at her and tilted his head at her. Unlike a normal human, this was nothing to him. It was the same look that a puppy would give when you fake throwing a stick and just kept staring at him. In less fancy analogy, the nogitsune was immune to electricity as an attack. He teleported behind her and used his spare ice to attempt to attack her side while not touching the dragon.
@Crow @AshuavsStiles

Asuha would turn around and engage in a swordfight with Stiles on the inside of the dragon, her sword radiating with heat as she fought Stiles. It was difficult not to touch the dragon while being in it, so a simple parry from Asuha was able to send Stile upon the inner walls, where the dragon's flames and frost would damage him.

Meanwhile, the dragon was ready to descend down upon the stage from its high position. What was going on?

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

" Stiles"

It was difficult, but not impossible when you were a teleporting fox who could dodge with ease and careful things. It was obvious that the dragon was descending to the Nogitsune, looking at his options. There was a point to something he had said earlier when he had pointed out Cerin stealing the bean.

He had been using it as a distraction to steal that same one and as he landed on the ground, before whatever happened would impact, he chewed on that same stolen senshu bean and making sure to concentrate as he teleported both Ashua and himself and the dragon out of the ring. Divine move.

He made sure that as soon as the dragon and Ashua would touch the ground, he would teleport and avoid the ringout all together.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

" Stiles"

It was difficult, but not impossible when you were a teleporting fox who could dodge with ease and careful things. It was obvious that the dragon was descending to the Nogitsune, looking at his options. There was a point to something he had said earlier when he had pointed out Cerin stealing the bean.

He had been using it as a distraction to steal that same one and as he landed on the ground, before whatever happened would impact, he chewed on that same stolen senshu bean and making sure to concentrate as he teleported both Ashua and himself and the dragon out of the ring. Divine move.

He made sure that as soon as the dragon and Ashua would touch the ground, he would teleport and avoid the ringout all together.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

Through the translucent, elemental aura-based dragon, Asuha grins as the dragon lands where Stiles had teleported it out of the ring's range.

However, the dragon landed near the ring, creating a vast explosion of fire, ice and lightning as it acted as some kind of bomb, the very impact decimating a good deal of area and causing the very stage itself to crumble to nothing but dust and smithereens, the very stage tumbling and rumbling from bottom to top, as well as tossing both fighters away in opposite directions mid-air! This very impact and explosion happened between the time when Stiles was solid and when he was partway-disappearing from teleporting away from the dragon.

As the smoke from the aftereffects began to clear...

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

Last edited:
"" Stiles"

Stiles knew that it was risky because it was exactly what Asuha wanted, but he knew that if he was blown out mid teleport that he had a fall back plan.

Mid-teleport, he closed his eyes and used a secondary power of his as he whispered and out of seemingly nowhere, there seemed to be an army of small black bugs that had happened to be around them. While he was being thrown back, he did his best to avoid the ground, not touching it and having been knocked out of teleport, all seemed to be lost, expect it wasn't. The small flies had come together and made a platform, allowing him to be outside the ring and not touching the ground. As the smoke cleared, he wondered where Ashua was and if she had landed on the ground.

He wasn't planning on getting off his fly platform to find out though. Only time would tell.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"" Stiles"

Stiles knew that it was risky because it was exactly what Asuha wanted, but he knew that if he was blown out mid teleport that he had a fall back plan.

Mid-teleport, he closed his eyes and used a secondary power of his as he whispered and out of seemingly nowhere, there seemed to be an army of small black bugs that had happened to be around them. While he was being thrown back, he did his best to avoid the ground, not touching it and having been knocked out of teleport, all seemed to be lost, expect it wasn't. The small flies had come together and made a platform, allowing him to be outside the ring and not touching the ground. As the smoke cleared, he wondered where Ashua was and if she had landed on the ground.

He wasn't planning on getting off his fly platform to find out though. Only time would tell.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

As the smoke cleared, Asuha was seen, panting as her body clung onto her spear that was stabbed into the ground, pretty far away from Stiles.

"It's not over, Stiles!"

Asuha unleashed a sword and began to spin about, using the spear as a centre...

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

"Stiles"

Stiles smirked, feeling more energized then before and had to think of a plan and looked over at her, debating his next move to make sure he didn't fall from the fly platform.

" I didn't expect it to be."

"Stiles" had never tried this before, but he concentrated his teleportation power on the spear to see if he could teleport it to a different location on the field and make her fall to the ground.

@Crow @AshuaVsStiles

"Stiles"

Stiles smirked, feeling more energized then before and had to think of a plan and looked over at her, debating his next move to make sure he didn't fall from the fly platform.

" I didn't expect it to be."

"Stiles" had never tried this before, but he concentrated his teleportation power on the spear to see if he could teleport it to a different location on the field and make her fall to the ground.

@Crow @AshuaVsStiles

Whatever the spear was, it seemed to block off such tactics, the feedback knocking upon Stiles' head like a thousand rocks.

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

"Stiles"

Stiles maintained his balance and looked at his options. He had nothing left in his arsenal... unless he got closer. He needed a weapon first and he concentrated making an illusion sword and watched from a distance.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Stiles"

Stiles maintained his balance and looked at his options. He had nothing left in his arsenal... unless he got closer. He needed a weapon first and he concentrated making an illusion sword and watched from a distance.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

Asuha takes her rod out and puts the handle in her mouth as she awaits Stiles' next move.

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

"Stiles"

Stiles watched her, awaiting her next move. It was the gentleman thing to do and he wasn't about to lose his fly platform.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Stiles"

Stiles watched her, awaiting her next move. It was the gentleman thing to do and he wasn't about to lose his fly platform.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

Asuha starts off by firing her the frosty blasts upon Stiles via the rod, aiming to freeze him and possibly his fly army!

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back