Status
Not open for further replies.
"Stiles"

Stiles dispersed his flies into two groups and teleported away from the blasts and landed on the other flies. Using the frozen fly platform, he threw it at Ashua's hands, hoping to knock her out. He summoned more flies and made a second platform of the same length.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Stiles"

Stiles dispersed his flies into two groups and teleported away from the blasts and landed on the other flies. Using the frozen fly platform, he threw it at Ashua's hands, hoping to knock her out. He summoned more flies and made a second platform of the same length.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

Asuha simply used her sword to slice through the chunk of frozen flies cleanly.

Afterwards, she hangs in, watching and feeling Stiles' next move carefully.

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

giphy.gif

Jak, the eco warrior

Jak blinked, finding himself in the audience area and blinked. He was back into his normal form

He found out he had lost against the Archangel.

"Hey, anyone know what's actually going on?"

@Anybody in the audience

"Stiles"

Stiles would close his eyes and make an illusion of ghosts blocking her view around her to be a distraction.

As he did this, he casted an illusion of the stage to appear in the spot that it was and kept his audience illusion up so they couldn't see what he was doing.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

Stiles would close his eyes and make an illusion of ghosts blocking her view around her to be a distraction.

As he did this, he casted an illusion of the stage to appear in the spot that it was and kept his audience illusion up so they couldn't see what he was doing.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

Asuha looks around from her position, appearing to be worried about the ghosts that swarmed her.

"My seniors... save me, please..."

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

"Stiles"

Stiles looked over at her and with a spare hand, he teleported behind her with his fly platform and punched her in the side with his super strength.

The illusion ghosts meanwhile surrounded her closer.

@Crow @AshuaVSStiles

"Stiles"

Stiles looked over at her and with a spare hand, he teleported behind her with his fly platform and punched her in the side with his super strength.

The illusion ghosts meanwhile surrounded her closer.

@Crow @AshuaVSStiles

Asuha removes her school uniform top and throws it through the illusion, allowing it to successfully land on Stiles' face and temporary rend his vision and sense of smell away, as if she knew his exact location, or at least, it was general enough to hit pin-point with a her top. In the time he would take to remove it from his face, she would temporarily move up the spear to evade the punch, before smacking Stiles' head with her rod, attempting to use its cold aura to freeze her top onto Stiles' head to lengthen the previously mentioned effect!

Just then, during all this, pillars of fire would erupt from the very ground, incinerating Stiles' bugboard and even he himself! These long-period pillars of fire were within a very wide radius from Asuha, also destroying the gastly illusions in the process! The ground was now magma, erupting flaming geysers of fury, and there was no safe haven...

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

" Stiles"

" Stiles" wasn't an idiot and knew what was going to happen the second he lost his vision and smell, but all he needed was his hearing to do what he needed to do. Though, he couldn't see where he was teleporting, as long as he didn't touch the ground, and that was the most important part of this plan, having to get out of her line of her sight. He ripped the top off his face and throw it back at her. He was really starting to hate this girl.

He would keep moving higher in the air and avoiding the things in the air and then came the next thing he needed to do and it was arguably one of the most dangerous things to do in this moments. He shapeshifted back into his own fly and flew directy into Ashua's ear. He expected her to attack him back with some spear magic, but he summoned more flies and went for more, he was going to fucking possess this girl and make her hit the floor if it killed her quite literally. He casted illussions while he was in her ear, projecting worse and worse fears then ghost. Something he knew would make her even more afraid, losing her seniors.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

" Stiles"

" Stiles" wasn't an idiot and knew what was going to happen the second he lost his vision and smell, but all he needed was his hearing to do what he needed to do. Though, he couldn't see where he was teleporting, as long as he didn't touch the ground, and that was the most important part of this plan, having to get out of her line of her sight. He ripped the top off his face and throw it back at her. He was really starting to hate this girl.

He would keep moving higher in the air and avoiding the things in the air and then came the next thing he needed to do and it was arguably one of the most dangerous things to do in this moments. He shapeshifted back into his own fly and flew directy into Ashua's ear. He expected her to attack him back with some spear magic, but he summoned more flies and went for more, he was going to fucking possess this girl and make her hit the floor if it killed her quite literally. He casted illussions while he was in her ear, projecting worse and worse fears then ghost. Something he knew would make her even more afraid, losing her seniors.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"No... Fuuran-senpai... Itsuki-senpai... Mari... senpai..."

She saw visions - her seniors leaving her, her seniors dying in the battle against the Irousu.

"Is this the future? No, these aren't my seniors, these can't be..."

Asuha saw even more.

"This future... it's ugly, it's undesirable... my seniors are supposed to be admirable, kind, respectable, strong, but maybe, maybe this really is a future where they've changed...

... but it hasn't happened yet!"

Asuha, resisting possession, swings about low to grab her sword stabbed into the ground as it started to heat up.

"I'll change the future, one way or another!"

Asuha performs harakiri upon her stomach, causing her ears and mouth to spew flames, as well as causing Stiles and his entire fly army to be ejected and incinerated out of her body in the form of ashes. Her body was now blazing, one with fire, too blazing for any more buzzers to near!

"All that you did to me...

... I'll make sure that no one else here suffers that fate!"

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

"Stiles"

Well, she lamented, he would leave his flies there and teleport out.

He took a deep breath and would turn back into his human form and use her body as a standing post or attempt too.

What he was going to do next was going to make or break him though.

It was dangerous and risky.

He knew that using her pain, chaos and strife could get him to win, but he had to do something he rarely did to win this fight and he would make sure that even if it burned, he would do it.

He looked at her, making sure to not literally touch the lava floor.

He knew that she was going to do this, he needed her to do this since it meant he could do what he wanted to do.

" You do that, change the future you saw," he encouraged, still balancing on her or attempting to, if it was unsuccessful, he would teleport and use other things to stay away from the ground.

Well, it was risky, but he knew that she was burning up and was going to burn his hand, but he also knew that it was more interesting to do things that the audience and Ashua didn't aspect. He needed all his strength and he dropped the illusion for him. He was going to let them see what he was going to do.

He closed his eyes and did the thing, burning his hand in the process.

He absorbed her pain and was thankful he had accelerated healing because he had a feeling that this was going to be painful. He also made sure that he was ready to teleport if she did anything that might make him get close to the ground.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Stiles"

Well, she lamented, he would leave his flies there and teleport out.

He took a deep breath and would turn back into his human form and use her body as a standing post or attempt too.

What he was going to do next was going to make or break him though.

It was dangerous and risky.

He knew that using her pain, chaos and strife could get him to win, but he had to do something he rarely did to win this fight and he would make sure that even if it burned, he would do it.

He looked at her, making sure to not literally touch the lava floor.

He knew that she was going to do this, he needed her to do this since it meant he could do what he wanted to do.

" You do that, change the future you saw," he encouraged, still balancing on her or attempting to, if it was unsuccessful, he would teleport and use other things to stay away from the ground.

Well, it was risky, but he knew that she was burning up and was going to burn his hand, but he also knew that it was more interesting to do things that the audience and Ashua didn't aspect. He needed all his strength and he dropped the illusion for him. He was going to let them see what he was going to do.

He closed his eyes and did the thing, burning his hand in the process.

He absorbed her pain and was thankful he had accelerated healing because he had a feeling that this was going to be painful. He also made sure that he was ready to teleport if she did anything that might make him get close to the ground.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"The techniques my seniors have granted me for this match..."

As Stiles balances upon her to drain her pain, she taps her rod's offensive end on the ground, creating a barrier to surround her and her weapons. The barrier starts by forming its aura around her, this very aura repelling Stiles' contact and preventing him from draining from her any further, or even feel any such emotion that he would consider delicious, before being shapen into a spherical dome.

"I probably should've used this one more often in our fight. But I think that would've made it more predictable, don't you think?"

Within this barrier, Asuha would use the rod to create a thick layer of ice beneath her, pulling her spear out and sinking her shoes into it to use the ice as... well... shoes for her shoes. The barrier would prevent the magma floor from melting the thick ice padding of her shoes. She slowly walked, sword in hand as she relentlessly smacks burning razor winds at Stiles' supposed positions, allowing them to burn and spread their flames at everything they touched.

Asuha laughs in a strange way. Maybe it just felt out-of-character without context.

"Let your bag of tricks grow even further, fox," Asuha says, "do you know one of the reasons why I refused to believe the illusion casted by you, of the defeat of my seniors, the three strongest Hoshimori?

Because you've been pushed this far fighting the weakest, the greenest of them. I'm basically their tagalong kid, their greatest admirer, their sidekick. The fact that you could comprehend their defeat - especially when you're struggling against me of all people - it's hillarious if you think about it.

If you had planted those demotivational thoughts into my head earlier, demotivational thoughts that I had a legit fear of being associated with forever, we would've ended this fight much sooner, because that would mean that I would sooner want to prove to you how pathetic you are for losing to a tagalong kid, losing to a sidekick, losing to the one who admires, but is far from her goals.

Oh wait, those were the ugly thoughts I saw in those visions. When you planted those thoughts of my seniors rejecting me, you also planted those thoughts of them calling me such horrible things.

To lose to the obligatory fourth fiddle, spare wheel side character that exists solely for exposition, makes you a fifth rate fiend, does it not?"

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

Last edited:
"Stiles"

Stiles looked over at her and then took a deep breath, knowing that she was about to do a heroic speech.

Stiles closed his eyes and did something he had never did before. He started to manipulate the aura of the weapon that she was holding. There were still tricks that he hadn't done on her that would take more time to do, but they weren't impossible to do on her and he took a deep breath at her.

" Is it predictable to do something that is expected later in the fight or does it make even more predictable to do?" He asked her.

He looked over at her and didn't mind what she was doing, but he had summoned his fly platform back and had moved away from her during that. It wasn't like he couldn't do that. He paused and realized that he had the perfect riddle for this situation and it seemed perfect for him to do it now when she least expected as he dodged the razor winds could get him and burn him. He was a stubborn fiend.

He ignored her laugh though as it would seem.

"
You think that I have done all my tricks, but there are still things that I haven't done yet and that is the honest truth of the matter. There are things that you can't even comprehend and that is the honest truth."

He ignored what she was saying and had to smirk when he realized that she thought he thought she was weak. Annoying, yes. But weak. Oh no, not that.

" It's funny that you think that I think that you are weak. I assumed you believe this because I'm not putting my all and not seeing you as the smart person you are. But the true divine move is that I'm not underestimating you. I may be repeating tricks and using things that you don't expect, but sometimes the old tricks work and sometimes they are expected. Do you know why I picked the name I did earlier."

" What can you lose that will cause other people to lose theirs too?" He asked in response to her question. He had no plans of losing.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Stiles"

Stiles looked over at her and then took a deep breath, knowing that she was about to do a heroic speech.

Stiles closed his eyes and did something he had never did before. He started to manipulate the aura of the weapon that she was holding. There were still tricks that he hadn't done on her that would take more time to do, but they weren't impossible to do on her and he took a deep breath at her.

" Is it predictable to do something that is expected later in the fight or does it make even more predictable to do?" He asked her.

He looked over at her and didn't mind what she was doing, but he had summoned his fly platform back and had moved away from her during that. It wasn't like he couldn't do that. He paused and realized that he had the perfect riddle for this situation and it seemed perfect for him to do it now when she least expected as he dodged the razor winds could get him and burn him. He was a stubborn fiend.

He ignored her laugh though as it would seem.

"
You think that I have done all my tricks, but there are still things that I haven't done yet and that is the honest truth of the matter. There are things that you can't even comprehend and that is the honest truth."

He ignored what she was saying and had to smirk when he realized that she thought he thought she was weak. Annoying, yes. But weak. Oh no, not that.

" It's funny that you think that I think that you are weak. I assumed you believe this because I'm not putting my all and not seeing you as the smart person you are. But the true divine move is that I'm not underestimating you. I may be repeating tricks and using things that you don't expect, but sometimes the old tricks work and sometimes they are expected. Do you know why I picked the name I did earlier."

" What can you lose that will cause other people to lose theirs too?" He asked in response to her question. He had no plans of losing.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

Stiles' aura manipulation didn't seem to work on the protective barrier or anything within it.

"You know, Stiles, this barrier is an ability perfect for the rod - a far-ranged weapon. The sword, not so much. The barrier trait was reverse-engineered from the traits of some of the toughest Irousu my seniors had hunted. Unfortunately, even after this reverse-engineering, there was one weakness they never did improve on from the original source - a vulnerability to more melee attacks.

That ability you just used might've worked on my signature I activated on turn one, truly bad timing, tsk tsk tsk, not as bad as mine, though, to unleash a protective barrier only now."

In response to Stiles' riddle, she drags, "a bit of a challenge, why not a hint, such as...

... you will have it very, very soon."

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

Last edited:
"Stiles"

Stiles growled at the fact that his aura manipulation wasn't going tp work on the barrier now.

" ZZZ...." The nogitsune had decided to not listen to Ashua and what she had to say about the fact that the barrier was the perfect ability for the rod, opting inside to take a quick cat nap on a bed of flies in the middle of the battle field. Somehow, it was not strangest thing about the fact. He was growing bored of fighting of her and when things got this stale, he wanted a change of pace that he needed.

" That's great to know for the future when you switch back to the signature," he replied, creating an illusion construct of a spear and threw it at the barrier to see if things that weren't real could hit it.

It seemed that the two had reached a stand still of sort, the floor was literally lava and the barrier wasn't exactly something he could break, but he had no intention of forfeiting either as it would seem.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Stiles"

Stiles growled at the fact that his aura manipulation wasn't going tp work on the barrier now.

" ZZZ...." The nogitsune had decided to not listen to Ashua and what she had to say about the fact that the barrier was the perfect ability for the rod, opting inside to take a quick cat nap on a bed of flies in the middle of the battle field. Somehow, it was not strangest thing about the fact. He was growing bored of fighting of her and when things got this stale, he wanted a change of pace that he needed.

" That's great to know for the future when you switch back to the signature," he replied, creating an illusion construct of a spear and threw it at the barrier to see if things that weren't real could hit it.

It seemed that the two had reached a stand still of sort, the floor was literally lava and the barrier wasn't exactly something he could break, but he had no intention of forfeiting either as it would seem.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

As the illusionary spear was thrown at the barrier, it dispersed like nothing as Asuha continued to walk forward, taking advantage of the time Stiles had spent to throw the spear to release a few burning razor winds at him and his bed of bugs!

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

"Stiles"

Ugh, this barrier was going to be annoying as he would teleport around the field and was uncertain on what else to do to avoid the razor winds and he paused, concentrating on something he remembered that the dark angel had. He teleported the gun into his head and shot at the barrier, seeing if bullets work. He was sure dark and moody would be fine with one less weapon.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

"Stiles"

Ugh, this barrier was going to be annoying as he would teleport around the field and was uncertain on what else to do to avoid the razor winds and he paused, concentrating on something he remembered that the dark angel had. He teleported the gun into his head and shot at the barrier, seeing if bullets work. He was sure dark and moody would be fine with one less weapon.

@Crow @AshuavsStiles

The bullets bounced off the barrier like it was nothing, as Asuha fires a few consequetive blasts of cold from her rod to take advantage of the times that Stiles had paused to attack.

@Lucky @AsuhaVSStiles​

47H3gkw.jpg

"Sweet. Thanks Cell, but just know that you'll have your butt kicked by the end of this, only natural when you've gotta have competition to match yours as proven by this tournament, now don't you? Good game, Will, it's rare for anyone to just push me to use Alien X, but on our next rematch, I'll win without him. Well, I'll be moving on to the next round. Adios amigos!"

Alien X tosses the sword up in the air (or space for that matter) and creates a circle with his hands, ebbing throughout reality to return the planets, sun and other celestial bodies to their regular spherical states as he and Will in their current forms ended up in the audience area.

"Hey guys- what did I-" Alien X says. "oh sorry."

Alien X slaps the emblem on his chest to turn back into the good old human Ben Tennyson.

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"Hey guys, what did I miss?"

"Hey! The alien dude's back! Or was it the monster dude." Fuuran waves. "Wanna tell us what we didn't see?"

"Maybe after the fight that matters to you most. I'm guessing the Stiles guy is one bag of tricks. Don't wanna keep your eyes off him for a second. You might wanna watch out for his flies. They kinda exploded out of my body when we were practicing a week ago."

"Should I be worried?" Mari asks.

"I think everyone should be worried about challenging that sly fox. I mean, look at Armstrong."

@Alex Azure @Takumi @Hahli Nuva @Audience​

Will powered down from Ordo Solarus and walked up to Ben, punching him hard in the arm.

"Well I'll be damned, Ben. You actually put up a decent fight. Not bad for a fifteen yerar old."

"Your humility is astounding, Keeper."

"He just got lucky. We'll get him next time, yeah?"

"We'l see about that. Ben most certainly has some tricks up his sleeve..."

"This is quite an interesting battle," Mason commented from the stands, regarding the fight between Asuha and Stiles.

"Stiles here has the power to feed off of pain, physical and emotional. However, despite being the lowest of her peers, she's got an almost boundless amount of optimism. She might be the only one capable of counteracting a foe running off of fear. I've already been a bit ruined in terms of optimism. There's just limits to how long I can keep hero time going. Yet... I feel Asuha's heart growing brighter and brighter. She must have a lot of faith in the three of you."

"I can't feel exactly what is going on in her heart, but she's drawing a lot of power. It's an odd paradox. It's like a video game with one under-balanced character. She might not be the strongest among you, but what she can throw out is so far from the rest of the group, that at the very least you catch your opponent off guard."

"Isn't that what your technobabble watch's true strength is, Ben? Not the strength of any individual alien, but the variety you have between them. Even the small ones have a lot of power... somehow."

@Crow @Audience​

Will powered down from Ordo Solarus and walked up to Ben, punching him hard in the arm.

"Well I'll be damned, Ben. You actually put up a decent fight. Not bad for a fifteen yerar old."

"Your humility is astounding, Keeper."

"He just got lucky. We'll get him next time, yeah?"

"We'l see about that. Ben most certainly has some tricks up his sleeve..."
"This is quite an interesting battle," Mason commented from the stands, regarding the fight between Asuha and Stiles.

"Stiles here has the power to feed off of pain, physical and emotional. However, despite being the lowest of her peers, she's got an almost boundless amount of optimism. She might be the only one capable of counteracting a foe running off of fear. I've already been a bit ruined in terms of optimism. There's just limits to how long I can keep hero time going. Yet... I feel Asuha's heart growing brighter and brighter. She must have a lot of faith in the three of you."

"I can't feel exactly what is going on in her heart, but she's drawing a lot of power. It's an odd paradox. It's like a video game with one under-balanced character. She might not be the strongest among you, but what she can throw out is so far from the rest of the group, that at the very least you catch your opponent off guard."

"Isn't that what your technobabble watch's true strength is, Ben? Not the strength of any individual alien, but the variety you have between them. Even the small ones have a lot of power... somehow."

@Crow @Audience​

"Thanks, Will. Took me a while to think of that plan, and that was only after I went all Alien X. Before this fight I don't think turning the entire Earth into a sword would've even crossed my mind."

And so all listens to Mason's commentary.

"So, Asuha's kind of like a hard-counter for that damn fox guy, huh?" Fuuran grins. "Thaaat's the spirit. Go for it, Asuha!"

Mari & Itsuki too were feeling much better, radiating more positive emotions and ridding of their more negative ones.

"Asuha's using our skills wisely," Itsuki adds, "I can't believe I was worried at first because she didn't have access to a Star Dress."

"Take it from me, Itsuki," Mari adds, "I've gone pretty long without one myself. If you ask me, Asuha doesn't need one."

"Yup. My Omnitrix has all kinds of aliens. Aside from Alien X and a few recent ones, they're mostly on the level of a street, arguably a large building, with all kinds of different powers - fast, strong, slimy, creepy, every shape and size. But using all these powers together, by taking advantage of versatility... I can often topple some of the toughest foes, be it Vilgax, Aggregor, or anyone really.

Of course, the power of versatility is meant to be enhanced with strategy, resourcefulness and tactics, or else you'll be drained and outsmarted before you know it."

@Hahli Nuva @Alex Azure @Audience​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back