Side Story Champions of the Arena II: The Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost nodded in response. He raised his fingers towards the door. A crimson ball of light danced upon the its pad.

"Come outside!" He snapped. "Now! Hands up!"

"As fun as a Dick-Kicking sounds, this isn't my apartment. I don't want the Bell Boy to slip me a bill for the damages when I check out, okay?"

A very human laugh could be heard from inside the apartment. The sound of a pistol cocking came soon after. A woman's scream followed.

"I mean, any more damages. Do you think Room Service will charge me a premium if they have to clean up blood splatters?"

"A hostage..." Frost flinched. The ball of light that sat upon his finger began to flicker and fade.

"Bingo!" Another laugh. "Now get your asses inside before I paint this place red. No fast movements now.I get twitchy when I get nervous."

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Ottonomous Ghost @Jackythejack

3a45de1ea2518a84bc0d15360c691700a53db221.jpg

"I wasn't aware there was anything in between those two things, but you've helped us so far..." Ouka stared at the amount of credits in the safe, having no doubt that those taking pictures were likely going to call the authorities. Glancing to both Samus and Neir, Ouka glanced back at the credits present before getting the suggested amount.

@Sark @Gummi Bunnies @District B/Mall

THE SLUMS
The smile that had nestled itself between Cluth's round cheeks wriggled away. In its place, a long, droopy frown was formed.
"Absolutely not." Cluth spat, his red brow creasing. "Simply put, I can't bring myself to trust you. No just yet. How can I be certain that you won't just take my money and run? Now, if we had a history of working together, things would be different. I could muster a little good will, however..."

[HOWEVER GOD-EMPEROR CLUTH CANNOT BE CERTAIN THAT YOU WILL NOT BE SEDUCED BY THE SEDUCTIVE GUILE OF THE KING OF BEGGARS---]

"That's enough, LW!" Cluth snapped, his fist striking that table. "That's quite enough! Another word out of you and I'll have you stripped for parts!"

The Droid instinctively saluted and turned to face the wall.

"If you want my credits..." The rotund man heaved, plucking at his collar to compose himself. "You'll agree to my terms as they are. No advanced pay. No hazard pay. You'll be award with the full, agreed-upon amount the moment I have proof that the King is dead. Perhaps I'll award you with a healthy bonus and a bottle of brandy if you're back soon. I am a reasonable man, after all..."

The Mayor stretched out an open palm.

"What do you say, Champions? Do we have a deal?"

Ventress rolled her eyes.

"I have high hopes for this partnership of ours..."

@Takumi @Jeremi @Capri @Lucky @York @District C/Slums

District B/Mall
Samus helmet hid her expression from her fellow Champions. Her body remained rigid. Stiff. Her feelings were hidden. All they could hear was the sound of her breath slowly echoing around her helmet. After a silent moment of hesitation, the Bounty Hunter lowered her blaster.

"Samus. Call me Samus Aran."

She turned back towards the Shopkeepers counter. She pushed aside a few piles of papers and a few fallen garments. Her eyes widened as they came across it. Jackpot.

She pulled a small, silver safe out from under the table. She tossed the steel block onto the top of the counter and pressed her blaster against the safe's door.

"Stand back."

[BOOM]

A charged blast cracked the safe right open. A wave of smoke coated a nearby coat rack. Samus pried open the wound she had carved into the safe's facade. 1,000,000 credits smiled back at them.

"That's good money." Her visor drifted up to her companions. She careful pushed the steel box across the table towards them. "We're all reasonable people. Take a third."

A few more onlookers snapped some photos of the Champions.

"We're something between Celebrities and Public enemies now. We'll find safety in numbers. Consider this a Good-Behavior bond. In taking this money, you're either promising to watch my back or stay out of my way. Your call."

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies

Opera House
Haytham based the box, his hands looped behind his back.
"Correct." He hummed. "Panic will be our foe's greatest weapon. Prudence shall be our shield against it. We'll start be taking stock of the hall. I've taken they liberty of marking the hall's potential exits. It would be wise for us to split up and search for a generator down bellow. Interrogate the staff. Explore forbidden areas. Before we know it, we'll know this theater like the back of our hands and---"

"AGGHHHHH!!"

Someone in the heart of the audience unleashed an ear splitting scream. Sparks flew from the great chandelier that hung above the crowd. The great, steel beams the held the structure safe and high began to heave and groan. A wispy cloak danced across the hall's supporting girders.

"Damn it!" Haytham spat, pounding the banister with his fist. "We're too late. He's made his move. We need to get up there. It won't stay standing forever!"

With a subtle groan of exertion, Kenway rolled his body over the edge of the rail and hung his body over the crowd. He reached to his right and took one of the hall's great, led lined curtains in his hands. He began to frantically climb, his pelvis rhythmically swinging to help maintain his momentum.

"Hurry!"

@Yun Lee @Minerva

Skies above the City
Higg's knife ricocheted of Ridley's steel skin as it rolled its head from side to side. However, the force of the shot still rocked his head like a swaying ship, momentarily stunning the great beast. He screamed out once again.

"BASTARD!"

He furiously and frantically rolled his body a few times, his razor tail spinning like a helicopter blade. It's sharpened point cut deep into Higg's abdomen. Its serrated edge latched onto the flesh and fabric of Higg's torso. WIth another road, the beast entered into a nose dive. He and Chase were thinking alike- if Ridley kill Higgs with his bare hands, he would simple have to let gravity do his job for him.

@Yun Lee @Capri

Bank Heist/ Bathroom
"Of course," Gen nodded as he turned to follow the guard into the bathroom. He kept his head down low and avoided the eyes of the other bankers. They would have to be subtle. Quiet. "A sound play..."

Inside the bathroom, the pair caught sight of the guard in question. He barely noted the Champion's presence. He tossed a few handfuls of water onto his face and sighed. He ran his wet fingers through his hair and stared up at the mirror above the sink. He whispered something private to himself.

Gen positioned himself beside the guard and starting washing his own hands. He waited patiently for Yashamaru to make his move.

@Yun Lee

Hotel
"A demon I--" Frost stammered, taken back by Kayn's praise. He shook his head for a moment, banishing an old, long buried concern. He placed his hand over his heart and took a bow, all the while avoiding Kayn's eyes. "I assure you, friend, I am a demon in name only. I appreciate your praise, but I fear I am unworthy of it. I only did what I had hoped my companions would have done for me, were our roles reversed. That power... I only did what was necessary. My name is Frost. I'm a humanitarian from the 6th Universe. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Kayn."

Frost turned back to Bad Girl.
"Yes, their bark seemed worse that their bite in the end... But I fear our problems might have only just begun. I doubt this is the last we've seen of the local security forces. We might have painted an even larger target upon our backs..."

Click

The Penthouse suit's door clicked open a crack. It was too dark to see what was inside without opening the door fully. A voice called from inside.

"Don't mind the mess! Come on in!"

b6cf6f4e8e93f86acbff88e364ccf394d62986ee.jpg

"Mm. Alright then." Chise replied, resisting the urge to heavily sigh. Of course he wouldn't do that, and while it made sense to her, it was a bit disappointing.

8bdfaa8bc9d4515ed2f61c36a756297d94a40dad.jpg

"Is there anything else we'll need to know before we go?" Chise asked.

Noticing Narancia's grip on his chair, her right hand left her lap to gently tap his hand, trying to get him to loosen his grip a little.

@Sark @Capri @Jeremi @York @Lucky @Disteict C/Slums

Frost nodded in response. He raised his fingers towards the door. A crimson ball of light danced upon the its pad.

"As fun as a Dick-Kicking sounds, this isn't my apartment. I don't want the Bell Boy to slip me a bill for the damages when I check out, okay?"

A very human laugh could be heard from inside the apartment. The sound of a pistol cocking came soon after. A woman's scream followed.

"I mean, any more damages. Do you think Room Service will charge me a premium if they have to clean up blood splatters?"

"A hostage..." Frost flinched. The ball of light that sat upon his finger began to flicker and fade.

"Bingo!" Another laugh. "Now get your asses inside before I paint this place red. No fast movements now.I get twitchy when I get nervous."

Oh my God. "Who the fuck caaaaares!" She tapped the door softly with her bat. "Oh yeah please don't kill a random person! We jsu murdered a shit ton of people down stairs do you think I give a flying fuck you have a hostage?! Frost come over here so I can have a hostage too! Better yet you little chicken shit let's all get a hostage, right? That's fucking awesome right?" The tapping became a slam as the door was kicked open by Bad Girl. "NOW STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH AND GET OUT HERE!"

@Sark

Allison Argent

" I can see your point. There is no telling if we might betray you and we have to respect that. That being said, you better not screw us over when we complete your kill. Yo wouldn't like to see me mad."

@Sark @Slums

Chase Davenport

Chase continued to remain in his own cover, out of the sights of Ridley. The last thing he wanted was to give the thing something else to kill. Somehow he doubted the bird would be too happy right now. Though he had to wonder how weak and damaged it was.

@Sark @Capri

Oh my God. "Who the fuck caaaaares!" She tapped the door softly with her bat. "Oh yeah please don't kill a random person! We jsu murdered a shit ton of people down stairs do you think I give a flying fuck you have a hostage?! Frost come over here so I can have a hostage too! Better yet you little chicken shit let's all get a hostage, right? That's fucking awesome right?" The tapping became a slam as the door was kicked open by Bad Girl. "NOW STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH AND GET OUT HERE!"

@Sark

HOTEL
[BANG]
The hostage's lifeless body hit the floor.
"Now look what you made me do! Still! I guess there's no use in crying over spilled hostage, right?"
The Penthouse sweet was a mess. Signs of a scuffle were littered around the place.
Broken lamps. Shattered plates. Over turned tables. Torn paintings. The had been turned inside out.
Only a single chair remained standing, illuminated by line beam of moonlight that had cut through a gap in the curtains.
Sorc Tormo was no where to be seen.
View attachment 5694
"Now, I know what you're thinking. What's this sexy beast doing in Tormo's chair? Don't adjust your TV sets, kids. Don't change that channel. Your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, amigos. You've earned yourselves a meeting with the most famous man in the Multiverse! That's right babies--"
View attachment 5695
"Dinner with Arcade!" He picked his feet up off of the ground and rested them upon the hostage's body. "Please! Make yourself at home!"
But didn't he...
@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Gummi Bunnies @Jackythejack

Kayn and Rhaast
@Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Jackythejack @District A Hotel​
"A demon I--" Frost stammered, taken back by Kayn's praise. He shook his head for a moment, banishing an old, long buried concern. He placed his hand over his heart and took a bow, all the while avoiding Kayn's eyes. "I assure you, friend, I am a demon in name only. I appreciate your praise, but I fear I am unworthy of it. I only did what I had hoped my companions would have done for me, were our roles reversed. That power... I only did what was necessary. My name is Frost. I'm a humanitarian from the 6th Universe. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Kayn."
The assassin raised an eyebrow at Frost's rather small ego. Why would a powerful being think himself unworthy? Kayn sighed in mild disappointment before smiling. "Oh, come on. Don't put yourself down like that," he reassured, "I have a keen eye for those who are worthy, and you just proved it. You understand the need to use overwhelming power for the greater good. That goes a long way."
Click

The Penthouse suit's door clicked open a crack. It was too dark to see what was inside without opening the door fully. A voice called from inside.

"Don't mind the mess! Come on in!"
Kayn's eyes seemed to flash as he quickly turned and held his scythe low to the ground, preparing for an ambush. He was hesitant to enter; if he couldn't see what was behind the door, then he couldn't verify if there was a trap or not.​
Yeah, fuck that shit. "Frost, do your laser bullshit into that room. Does this Motherfucker think he can play with us? Fuck. That. Shit. Yo! Asshole!" Bad Girl shouted into the room. "Acting like a smug little shit will only get your dick kicked in!"
...And then there was Bad Girl doing her usual thing. Kayn had no comment, but seemed a little annoyed at her boisterousness.​

The Ionian tensed up the moment a hostage got involved. Yet another Noxian, with a stunning lack of honor.​

When Bad Girl snapped, Kayn seemed to visibly cringe, but he couldn't start an argument in the middle of a standoff. What's done was done, and he wasn't about to play the hero by calling off his allies and submitting to the man's demands. He'd be putting both himself and his teammates in danger by doing that.

Sometimes, a sacrifice must be made. The woman was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

fZHb4rW.jpg

Meanwhile, Rhaast's eye remained widened rather than being in its usual half-closed state as it stared at Bad Girl. "Such admirable wrath. Why must quality hosts always be so out of reach?"

"Now's not the time, Rhaast!"
[BANG]
"Now look what you made me do! Still! I guess there's no use in crying over spilled hostage, right?"
The Penthouse sweet was a mess. Signs of a scuffle were littered around the place.
Broken lamps. Shattered plates. Over turned tables. Torn paintings. The had been turned inside out.
Only a single chair remained standing, illuminated by line beam of moonlight that had cut through a gap in the curtains.
1587430336534.png

"Now, I know what you're thinking. What's this sexy beast doing in Tormo's chair? Don't adjust your TV sets, kids. Don't change that channel. Your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, amigos. You've earned yourselves a meeting with the most famous man in the Multiverse! That's right babies--"
1587431023181.png

"Dinner with Arcade!" He picked his feet up off of the ground and rested them upon the hostage's body. "Please! Make yourself at home!"
But didn't he...
"Great," Kayn said sarcastically. Visibly frustrated, he released his left hand from his scythe, slamming the head of it onto the ground with his right. "The only home I'm concerned about right now is Ionia. Unless you know how to take me back, we have nothing to discuss."

Last edited:

HOTEL
[BANG]
View attachment 5694
View attachment 5695
But didn't he...
@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Gummi Bunnies @Jackythejack

Oh, of course. "Who the fuck is this ginger motherfucker?"Bad Girl had no idea who this man was as she pointed her bat at him. "The only Arcade game I'm into right now is to play Whack-A-Ginger!" Again she motioned to Frost. "I said fire this shit up with lasers. Where's the fucking lasers?!"

Kayn and Rhaast
@Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Jackythejack @District A Hotel

The assassin raised an eyebrow at Frost's rather small ego. Why would a powerful being think himself unworthy? Kayn sighed in mild disappointment before smiling. "Oh, come on. Don't put yourself down like that," he reassured, "I have a keen eye for those who are worthy, and you just proved it. You understand the need to use overwhelming power for the greater good. That goes a long way."

Kayn's eyes seemed to flash as he quickly turned and held his scythe low to the ground, preparing for an ambush. He was hesitant to enter; if he couldn't see what was behind the door, then he couldn't verify if there was a trap or not.

...And then there was Bad Girl doing her usual thing. Kayn had no comment, but seemed a little annoyed at her boisterousness.

The Ionian tensed up the moment a hostage got involved. Yet another Noxian, with a stunning lack of honor.

When Bad Girl snapped, Kayn seemed to visibly cringe, but he couldn't start an argument in the middle of a standoff. What's done was done, and he wasn't about to play the hero by calling off his allies and submitting to the man's demands. He'd be putting both himself and his teammates in danger by doing that.

Sometimes, a sacrifice must be made. The woman was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

fZHb4rW.jpg

Meanwhile, Rhaast's eye remained widened rather than being in its usual half-closed state as it stared at Bad Girl. "Such admirable wrath. Why must quality hosts always be so out of reach?"

"Great," Kayn said sarcastically. Visibly frustrated, he released his left hand from his scythe, slamming the head of it onto the ground with his right. "The only home I'm concerned about right now is Ionia. Unless you know how to take me back, we have nothing to discuss."

"I'll pull that eye out if you don't stop ogling me you fucking pervert!" Bad Girl snapped at Rhaast.

@Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Gummi Bunnies @Jackythejack

Kayn and Rhaast
"I'll pull that eye out if you don't stop ogling me you fucking pervert!" Bad Girl snapped at Rhaast.
"Go ahead," the Darkin taunted, as if smiling.

Kayn seemed to facepalm for a moment before replying, "That's exactly what he wants you to do. If you so much as touch him, you would be completely consumed. Just ignore him."

A very brief window of opportunity presented itself now, one that Yashamaru needed to take if this was all to work. He moved quickly, his Tengu blood allowing him to travel at a superhuman speed, almost as if teleporting. He'd use the thick gauntlet on his arm to try and strike the guard at the back on the head. The trick here was to be careful. Every choice made could have a consequence. Right now he wanted to make sure he hit the guard with enough force to be out cold, but not nearly enough to kill him or cause some type of permanent damage. This heist was tricky enough without any blood on their hands.

@Sark

---

Marianne covered her mouth to keep from crying out in surprise. What was going on here? Why was there someone haunting this place at all? But those questions would have to swirl in her mind for just a bit longer. She never learned to warp, though, so she would just need to follow Haytham's lead and climb. Don't look down, don't look down, don't look down...

@Sark @Minerva

Kayn and Rhaast

Kayn's eyes seemed to flash as he quickly turned and held his scythe low to the ground, preparing for an ambush. He was hesitant to enter; if he couldn't see what was behind the door, then he couldn't verify if there was a trap or not.

...And then there was Bad Girl doing her usual thing. Kayn had no comment, but seemed a little annoyed at her boisterousness.

The Ionian tensed up the moment a hostage got involved. Yet another Noxian, with a stunning lack of honor.

fZHb4rW.jpg

HOTEL
A grin stretched out across Arcade's cheeks.
View attachment 5705
"I do." He scoffed. "I can send you and your friends home with the snap of my fingers. It would be easy as pie. But nothing comes free, sport. If you want your back scratched, you better get those fingers out and start scratchin' mine."
Oh, of course. "Who the fuck is this ginger motherfucker?"Bad Girl had no idea who this man was as she pointed her bat at him. "The only Arcade game I'm into right now is to play Whack-A-Ginger!" Again she motioned to Frost. "I said fire this shit up with lasers. Where's the fucking lasers?!"
Arcade reached into his jacket and removed a small, white notepad. He pulled a pen from the bands binding ring and scribbled a quick note on a fresh page.

Whack-a-Mole Death Trap.

He clicked his pen and slipped it back into his pocket.
View attachment 5712
"Mmmmh?" He mumbled a moment later. "I zoned out part way through. Can we rewind? You want to take it from the top?"

"I... I think I want to hear him out..." Frost muttered. "If he can get us out of here without killing anybody else..."

@Jeremi @Ottonomous Ghost @Gummi Bunnies

HOTEL
View attachment 5705
"I do." He scoffed. "I can send you and your friends home with the snap of my fingers. It would be easy as pie. But nothing comes free, sport. If you want your back scratched, you better get those fingers out and start scratchin' mine."

Arcade reached into his jacket and removed a small, white notepad. He pulled a pen from the bands binding ring and scribbled a quick note on a fresh page.

Whack-a-Mole Death Trap.

He clicked his pen and slipped it back into his pocket.
View attachment 5712
"Mmmmh?" He mumbled a moment later. "I zoned out part way through. Can we rewind? You want to take it from the top?"

"I... I think I want to hear him out..." Frost muttered. "If he can get us out of here without killing anybody else..."

"He doesn't need fucking legs to talk!" Bad Girl snapped at Frost. "Look at his wet ass hair and the shitty fucking costume. He can barely scratch his own fucking ass! Look at him! Smarmy piece of shit. I bet you'd eat dog shit if this guy told you to do it. Raggedy Andy looking head ass."

Bad Girl didn't trust this guy for one second. If no one else could do anything, what could this Playhouse reject do?

@Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Gummi Bunnies

Kayn and Rhaast
HOTEL
View attachment 5705
Kayn, too, was very suspicious of Arcade, but he wasn't exactly in a position to deny a lead, especially with how little time was left in the game. Not only that, but he also seemed like the type of man to have tricks up his sleeve. After all, he had single-handedly infiltrated and destroyed the penthouse long before.

"Alright. I'll listen. But first, another question."

"Where's Tormo?"
"He doesn't need fucking legs to talk!" Bad Girl snapped at Frost. "Look at his wet ass hair and the shitty fucking costume. He can barely scratch his own fucking ass! Look at him! Smarmy piece of shit. I bet you'd eat dog shit if this guy told you to do it. Raggedy Andy looking head ass."

Bad Girl didn't trust this guy for one second. If no one else could do anything, what could this Playhouse reject do?
He sighed and rolled his eyes as Bad Girl continued to be obnoxious. "You're missing the point," he snapped, "He won't want to talk if you pick a fight with him. Plus, there's too much we don't know about him. Look around you." He gestured toward the destruction. His eyes seemed to drift off at the same time, and his expression darkened. "...If your desire to fight is stronger than your desire to return home, then how about you step forward? Instead of ordering others to risk their lives, how about you risk your life?"

Last edited:
Kayn and Rhaast

Kayn, too, was very suspicious of Arcade, but he wasn't exactly in a position to deny a lead, especially with how little time was left in the game. Not only that, but he also seemed like the type of man to have tricks up his sleeve. After all, he had single-handedly infiltrated and destroyed the penthouse long before.

"Where's Tormo?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes as Bad Girl continued to be obnoxious. "You're missing the point," he snapped, "He won't want to talk if you pick a fight with him. Plus, there's too much we don't know about him. Look around you." He gestured toward the destruction. His eyes seemed to drift off at the same time, and his expression darkened. "...If your desire to fight is stronger than your desire to return home, then how about you step forward? Instead of ordering others to risk their lives, how about you risk your life?"

"Stuff your dick back in your pants you fake macho piece of shit!" Bad Girl's focus swiftly changed from Arcade to Kayn. "Who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that? Your fucking way of the samurai bullshit has no effect on me. Better yet fuck you! What the fuck have you been up to except whine like a little bitch all the fucking time! You think Raggedy Andy over there is going to tell us anything? Motherfucker's scared we'll kill him and is trying to act like he owns the place! Well, I ain't buyin' any of that shit! So either the fucker tells us actual facts or I'm going to beat the shit out of him if you pussies aren't up for it!"

@Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Gummi Bunnies

A very brief window of opportunity presented itself now, one that Yashamaru needed to take if this was all to work. He moved quickly, his Tengu blood allowing him to travel at a superhuman speed, almost as if teleporting. He'd use the thick gauntlet on his arm to try and strike the guard at the back on the head. The trick here was to be careful. Every choice made could have a consequence. Right now he wanted to make sure he hit the guard with enough force to be out cold, but not nearly enough to kill him or cause some type of permanent damage. This heist was tricky enough without any blood on their hands.
HEIST
The Guard's unconscious body struck the floor with a crack, his eyes rolling. He was out cold, that much they could be certain of. Gen wasted no time stripping the man. He left the guard's clothes in a pile on the floor and hoisted his body over his shoulder. Dressed only in his underwear, the guard was sat down inside a toilet cubical. Gen flicked the door's lock until it read 'occupied'.

"I'm impressed." Gen muttered to himself. "You were fast, yet merciful... a curious hunter indeed... All that remains now is to get dressed. By the looks of things he's your size... still... we might have to do something about that hair. As for me, well... unless you have a theory as to how a conspicuous old fool such as I could get inside that vault without bloodshed, you might be on your own in there..."

@Yun Lee
Marianne covered her mouth to keep from crying out in surprise. What was going on here? Why was there someone haunting this place at all? But those questions would have to swirl in her mind for just a bit longer. She never learned to warp, though, so she would just need to follow Haytham's lead and climb. Don't look down, don't look down, don't look down...
OPERA
As soon as the theater's supporting beams were in reach, Kenway reached down towards Marianne and offered her a hand. Once the pair were standing steadily on the steel girders, Haytham stretched out his arms for balance and swiftly made his way towards the steel wires that had once supported the chandelier.

"Damn!" He cursed. "A clean break. These wires weren't untied. They were cut... but to cut through twisted steel... what kind of blade could possibly..."

He crouched down beside the snapped wires. He ran his fingers across their smooth wounds. With a great groan, the remaining wires began to tremble. The Chandelier fell a few meters closer towards the audience.

"They won't hold. We need to evacuate the th----ghhhkkk!"

Haytham's words were strangled short by a choking fit. He clawed at the noose that had coiled itself around his throat

The Phantom emerged from the shadows. The edges of his hood were blown back by Haytham's struggling gasps. His pale lips twisted into a grin. He pulled the choking Assassin closer towards him and turned on the spot, lured by the sound of Marianne's trembling breaths.

"Come a little closer, gorgeous..." His croaky voice rattled. He yanked his noose a little tighter for good measure. "Come... let the Angel of Death get a better look at you..."

@Yun Lee
"I wasn't aware there was anything in between those two things, but you've helped us so far..." Ouka stared at the amount of credits in the safe, having no doubt that those taking pictures were likely going to call the authorities. Glancing to both Samus and Neir, Ouka glanced back at the credits present before getting the suggested amount.
MALL
"You're the Friend-Or-Foe type, huh?" Samus hummed, raising an eyebrow beneath her helmet. "I can respect th---"

[BOOM]

An explosion shook the mall. A wave of shattered glass and crumbling bricks sprayed the mall's floor. Some of the onlookers ran for cover. Other laughed and cheered. Regardless of what the civilians chose to do, they kept recording. This footage was their ticket out of the city.

A cloud of dusty came tumbling down from the mall's newest skylight. From this smoking hole, a small team of armed soldier descended, a hazy wave of heat flooding forth from their yet backs. Dressed in black armor from head to toe, the only identifiable features the hunters possessed was found upon their helmets; a glowing number 9 was digitally imposed upon the featureless helmets.

Hunting Party 9 had arrived, at long last. And it was time for the party to start.

The group of 9 Hunters raised their weapons. Two carried rifles. Two carried staffs. Two fought with spiked knuckles. Two carried energy swords. The corps' leader twirled a pair of nun-chucks around as he approached the Hunted.

"Alright, Contracts!" The leader cried, speaking with a thick, southern drawl. "I'm legally required to give you a chance to come quietly. 'You hae the right to cast aside your arms and end this confrontation peacefully-blah-blah-blah'. But let's be honest with ourselves. You're not going to come quietly. So how about this:"

The leader waved his hand. His eight allies moved into their positions. His team broke up into two smaller teams, preventing the Hunted from fleeing into the mall without a fight. A horde of onlookers poured in to fill the gaps in their defenses. If the opportunity presented itself, some of the mall-goers would likely join the brawl.

"How about, you say some cliche'd crap about how 'you'll die on your feet' or about how 'the power of friendship will carry you through this' or whatever, and we get to open fire. Sound like a plan?"

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies
"Mm. Alright then." Chise replied, resisting the urge to heavily sigh. Of course he wouldn't do that, and while it made sense to her, it was a bit disappointing.

"Is there anything else we'll need to know before we go?" Chise asked.

Noticing Narancia's grip on his chair, her right hand left her lap to gently tap his hand, trying to get him to loosen his grip a little.

@Sark @Capri @Jeremi @York @Lucky @Disteict C/Slums
SLUMS---> FACTORY
"Yes!" Cluth slapped his knee and snickered. "A gentlemen's agreement! That's exactly what this is! Now, gentlemen! Good luck on your journey! May your travels be swift as the snake cuts through the grass, as my father used to say! So long! Farewell!!"

"We're not seriously considering his offer, are we?" Ventress hissed to the Hunted as they approached filthy, towering factory that scarred the heart of the slums. "We're not seriously about to take a knee before that... vile... twisted---"

[//THE WORD YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS GLORIOUS] LW interjected, his tone as joyful as ever. Ventress rolled her eyes.

"Sure. That's just what I was thinking." She groaned. "I know how men like Cluth work. Pigs. 'One job' is never 'One job'. He wants us in his pocket. Suckling at his teat. Before you know it, we'll be sniveling and saluting just like his damn droid..."

[//IS THERE A GREATER FATE THAN SERVING THE MAYOR!!? I CANNOT POSSIBLY THINK OF ONE!!]

Ventress flashed her teeth.

"Somebody shut up that droid before I scrap him..."

[//IF ANY HARM SHOULD COME TO ME, CLUTH SUBTRACT THE PRICE OF MY REPAIRS FROM YOUR FEES--]

"Wonderful," She snarled. "We've gone from the Hunters, to the Hunted, to odd-jobbers and now? We're droid baby-sitters. Look at the wonderful hand life has dealt us... Trapped in a slum, taking orders from a slob, dodging hidden fees left and right.. I'd take a rancor pit over th--"

"Hey, the King better have me fee!"

"Against the wall!" Ventress commanded, her sixth sense peaking. "We've got company!"

LW kept on shuffling down the street. Ventress dragged him into a dirty alleyway by his twitching, scratched arms.

[//LW DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THE NEED F--]

Ventress threw her hand over the droid's speakers, muffling his words.

"Quiet, droid!" She demanded. "Keep your mouth shut!"

The factory was half a block away. As the Hunted peered around the alley's edge, they could see a figure dressed in a leather jacket and sun glasses conversing with the factor's newest security guard- a large, broad, former factory worker.

"This King makes good on his promises. He's not Cluth." The bouncer replied. "He's just in court right now. Give him half an hour."

"Half an hour?" The stranger snapped. "Listen, big guy, I don't have half an hour. See this thing?" He pulled at the neck of his shirt, revealing his Hunted-Collar. By the looks of things, he was playing the Game too. "I'll give you a clue-- it rhymes with Bime Tomb! Unless I get my money, some lipless jackass is going to blow me sky-high! And that's gonna be about as fun as it sounds! So I want my paycheck and I want my interview ASAP! Not in half and hour! Not in ten minutes! ASAP! You think you can throw me a bone, pal? Think you can be 20% less of an asshole and just let me wait inside? Let me just snap some photos or something while I wait?"

The guard rolled his eyes.

"The King mentioned something about you Hunted dicks. You're not the only one he has working for him. The other girl will be back soon. You want me to be less of an asshole? You want some free advice? Here it is, on the house: don't hang around here. Not when she gets back." The bouncer grumbled. "From what I hear, you still have about a week before those things go off. That chick wants to cut you time short, and by the looks of things, she's got the skill to back up her attitude. As soon as you get your paycheck- which will be in half an hour- get out of District C."

"That's your idea of being less of an asshole? Fine!"
The Hunted threw his arm in the air in a dramatic spectacle. "I'll take a walk! But I'm getting into the factory, pal! One way or another, I'm getting inside!"

Clutching the camera that hung around his neck, the Hunted turned and stormed away from the factory. He was mere paces away from the his fellow competitors when he made a sharp right turn. By the looks of things, he knew what he was doing... perhaps he knew something about the factory that the others didn't... but following him would be an act of trust.

If the Hunted were fast, they could try to make a mad-dash across the street and sneak through one of the factory's many shattered windows.

If the Hunted wanted to test their people skills, the bouncer was still leaning against the factory's back door. Perhaps they could succeed where the stranger had failed.

Alternatively, there were a few abandoned houses standing beside the factory. Perhaps climbing inside would could provide the Hunted with a route onto the Factory's room?

Or maybe they could run in all-guns blazing? Or enter through the manhole in the middle of the street?

The Hunted were spoiled for choice... but perhaps some routes would prove to be more hazardous than they appeared...

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri @Lucky
"Stuff your dick back in your pants you fake macho piece of shit!" Bad Girl's focus swiftly changed from Arcade to Kayn. "Who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that? Your fucking way of the samurai bullshit has no effect on me. Better yet fuck you! What the fuck have you been up to except whine like a little bitch all the fucking time! You think Raggedy Andy over there is going to tell us anything? Motherfucker's scared we'll kill him and is trying to act like he owns the place! Well, I ain't buyin' any of that shit! So either the fucker tells us actual facts or I'm going to beat the shit out of him if you pussies aren't up for it!"
ARCADE
With a twisted grim. snapped his fingers, opening a portal opened beside his chair. He reached inside it and removed a bag of popcorn.
View attachment 5933
"Hey, don't let me interrupt the cat fight, amigos!" Arcade chuckled, throwing a handful of kernels into his mouth. "I mean, I'm just itching to see where this thing ends. Are you guys gonna fuck each other up, or just fuck? No matter what you choose, I can't wait. Either route is gonna make for some great Reality TV... Shame I can't claim the royalties..."

"Where's Tormo?"
"Nah-ah-ah!" Arcade waggled his finger. "Not just yet. If I tell you where the limey bastard is hiding, you'll just go on a crazy detour, and my mission will get kicked down the road. Worse yet, you'll go get yourself killed, and I'll loose my work force. I can't allow that to happen. Not yet, anyway. You know how it goes. So here's my plan..."

Arcade cracked his fingers and crackled his neck. He snapped his fingers once again. 5 large, metallic boxes appeared in the center of the room.

"Step 1. You guys get inside those boxes. Step 2. I mail you guys down to the bank. My people will make sure you all get inside the vault. Step 3. You guys hop out the boxes. You grab a particular item on my behalf. Something very precious and very fragile. A crystal. An emerald, to be precise. You'll know it when you see it. While you're there, you're welcome to fill you arms with whatever catches your eyes. Gold. Credits. Whatever you want. Just as long as the crystal comes back to me. Step 4. I 'withdraw' my boxes from the bank. I bring you back here. You hop out. Step 5. I get my crystal. You get to go home. Or, if you prefer, I can tell you where to find Tormo. How do you like the sound of that? Easy work for great pay. Sound like a plan?"

HEIST
The Guard's unconscious body struck the floor with a crack, his eyes rolling. He was out cold, that much they could be certain of. Gen wasted no time stripping the man. He left the guard's clothes in a pile on the floor and hoisted his body over his shoulder. Dressed only in his underwear, the guard was sat down inside a toilet cubical. Gen flicked the door's lock until it read 'occupied'.

"I'm impressed." Gen muttered to himself. "You were fast, yet merciful... a curious hunter indeed... All that remains now is to get dressed. By the looks of things he's your size... still... we might have to do something about that hair. As for me, well... unless you have a theory as to how a conspicuous old fool such as I could get inside that vault without bloodshed, you might be on your own in there..."

@Yun Lee

OPERA
As soon as the theater's supporting beams were in reach, Kenway reached down towards Marianne and offered her a hand. Once the pair were standing steadily on the steel girders, Haytham stretched out his arms for balance and swiftly made his way towards the steel wires that had once supported the chandelier.

"Damn!" He cursed. "A clean break. These wires weren't untied. They were cut... but to cut through twisted steel... what kind of blade could possibly..."

He crouched down beside the snapped wires. He ran his fingers across their smooth wounds. With a great groan, the remaining wires began to tremble. The Chandelier fell a few meters closer towards the audience.

Haytham's words were strangled short by a choking fit. He clawed at the noose that had coiled itself around his throat

The Phantom emerged from the shadows. The edges of his hood were blown back by Haytham's struggling gasps. His pale lips twisted into a grin. He pulled the choking Assassin closer towards him and turned on the spot, lured by the sound of Marianne's trembling breaths.

"Come a little closer, gorgeous..." His croaky voice rattled. He yanked his noose a little tighter for good measure. "Come... let the Angel of Death get a better look at you..."

@Yun Lee

MALL
"You're the Friend-Or-Foe type, huh?" Samus hummed, raising an eyebrow beneath her helmet. "I can respect th---"

[BOOM]

An explosion shook the mall. A wave of shattered glass and crumbling bricks sprayed the mall's floor. Some of the onlookers ran for cover. Other laughed and cheered. Regardless of what the civilians chose to do, they kept recording. This footage was their ticket out of the city.

A cloud of dusty came tumbling down from the mall's newest skylight. From this smoking hole, a small team of armed soldier descended, a hazy wave of heat flooding forth from their yet backs. Dressed in black armor from head to toe, the only identifiable features the hunters possessed was found upon their helmets; a glowing number 9 was digitally imposed upon the featureless helmets.

Hunting Party 9 had arrived, at long last. And it was time for the party to start.

The group of 9 Hunters raised their weapons. Two carried rifles. Two carried staffs. Two fought with spiked knuckles. Two carried energy swords. The corps' leader twirled a pair of nun-chucks around as he approached the Hunted.

"Alright, Contracts!" The leader cried, speaking with a thick, southern drawl. "I'm legally required to give you a chance to come quietly. 'You hae the right to cast aside your arms and end this confrontation peacefully-blah-blah-blah'. But let's be honest with ourselves. You're not going to come quietly. So how about this:"

The leader waved his hand. His eight allies moved into their positions. His team broke up into two smaller teams, preventing the Hunted from fleeing into the mall without a fight. A horde of onlookers poured in to fill the gaps in their defenses. If the opportunity presented itself, some of the mall-goers would likely join the brawl.

"How about, you say some cliche'd crap about how 'you'll die on your feet' or about how 'the power of friendship will carry you through this' or whatever, and we get to open fire. Sound like a plan?"

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies

SLUMS---> FACTORY
"Yes!" Cluth slapped his knee and snickered. "A gentlemen's agreement! That's exactly what this is! Now, gentlemen! Good luck on your journey! May your travels be swift as the snake cuts through the grass, as my father used to say! So long! Farewell!!"

"We're not seriously considering his offer, are we?" Ventress hissed to the Hunted as they approached filthy, towering factory that scarred the heart of the slums. "We're not seriously about to take a knee before that... vile... twisted---"

[//THE WORD YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS GLORIOUS] LW interjected, his tone as joyful as ever. Ventress rolled her eyes.

"Sure. That's just what I was thinking." She groaned. "I know how men like Cluth work. Pigs. 'One job' is never 'One job'. He wants us in his pocket. Suckling at his teat. Before you know it, we'll be sniveling and saluting just like his damn droid..."

[//IS THERE A GREATER FATE THAN SERVING THE MAYOR!!? I CANNOT POSSIBLY THINK OF ONE!!]

[//IF ANY HARM SHOULD COME TO ME, CLUTH SUBTRACT THE PRICE OF MY REPAIRS FROM YOUR FEES--]

"Wonderful," She snarled. "We've gone from the Hunters, to the Hunted, to odd-jobbers and now? We're droid baby-sitters. Look at the wonderful hand life has dealt us... Trapped in a slum, taking orders from a slob, dodging hidden fees left and right.. I'd take a rancor pit over th--"

"Against the wall!" Ventress commanded, her sixth sense peaking. "We've got company!"

LW kept on shuffling down the street. Ventress dragged him into a dirty alleyway by his twitching, scratched arms.

The factory was half a block away. As the Hunted peered around the alley's edge, they could see a figure dressed in a leather jacket and sun glasses conversing with the factor's newest security guard- a large, broad, former factory worker.

"This King makes good on his promises. He's not Cluth." The bouncer replied. "He's just in court right now. Give him half an hour."

"Half an hour?" The stranger snapped. "Listen, big guy, I don't have half an hour. See this thing?" He pulled at the neck of his shirt, revealing his Hunted-Collar. By the looks of things, he was playing the Game too. "I'll give you a clue-- it rhymes with Bime Tomb! Unless I get my money, some lipless jackass is going to blow me sky-high! And that's gonna be about as fun as it sounds! So I want my paycheck and I want my interview ASAP! Not in half and hour! Not in ten minutes! ASAP! You think you can throw me a bone, pal? Think you can be 20% less of an asshole and just let me wait inside? Let me just snap some photos or something while I wait?"

"The King mentioned something about you Hunted dicks. You're not the only one he has working for him. The other girl will be back soon. You want me to be less of an asshole? You want some free advice? Here it is, on the house: don't hang around here. Not when she gets back." The bouncer grumbled. "From what I hear, you still have about a week before those things go off. That chick wants to cut you time short, and by the looks of things, she's got the skill to back up her attitude. As soon as you get your paycheck- which will be in half an hour- get out of District C."

"That's your idea of being less of an asshole? Fine!"
The Hunted threw his arm in the air in a dramatic spectacle. "I'll take a walk! But I'm getting into the factory, pal! One way or another, I'm getting inside!"

Clutching the camera that hung around his neck, the Hunted turned and stormed away from the factory. He was mere paces away from the his fellow competitors when he made a sharp right turn. By the looks of things, he knew what he was doing... perhaps he knew something about the factory that the others didn't... but following him would be an act of trust.

If the Hunted were fast, they could try to make a mad-dash across the street and sneak through one of the factory's many shattered windows.

If the Hunted wanted to test their people skills, the bouncer was still leaning against the factory's back door. Perhaps they could succeed where the stranger had failed.

Alternatively, there were a few abandoned houses standing beside the factory. Perhaps climbing inside would could provide the Hunted with a route onto the Factory's room?

Or maybe they could run in all-guns blazing? Or enter through the manhole in the middle of the street?

The Hunted were spoiled for choice... but perhaps some routes would prove to be more hazardous than they appeared...

ARCADE
With a twisted grim. snapped his fingers, opening a portal opened beside his chair. He reached inside it and removed a bag of popcorn.
View attachment 5933
"Hey, don't let me interrupt the cat fight, amigos!" Arcade chuckled, throwing a handful of kernels into his mouth. "I mean, I'm just itching to see where this thing ends. Are you guys gonna fuck each other up, or just fuck? No matter what you choose, I can't wait. Either route is gonna make for some great Reality TV... Shame I can't claim the royalties..."

"Nah-ah-ah!" Arcade waggled his finger. "Not just yet. If I tell you where the limey bastard is hiding, you'll just go on a crazy detour, and my mission will get kicked down the road. Worse yet, you'll go get yourself killed, and I'll loose my work force. I can't allow that to happen. Not yet, anyway. You know how it goes. So here's my plan..."

Arcade cracked his fingers and crackled his neck. He snapped his fingers once again. 5 large, metallic boxes appeared in the center of the room.

"Step 1. You guys get inside those boxes. Step 2. I mail you guys down to the bank. My people will make sure you all get inside the vault. Step 3. You guys hop out the boxes. You grab a particular item on my behalf. Something very precious and very fragile. A crystal. An emerald, to be precise. You'll know it when you see it. While you're there, you're welcome to fill you arms with whatever catches your eyes. Gold. Credits. Whatever you want. Just as long as the crystal comes back to me. Step 4. I 'withdraw' my boxes from the bank. I bring you back here. You hop out. Step 5. I get my crystal. You get to go home. Or, if you prefer, I can tell you where to find Tormo. How do you like the sound of that? Easy work for great pay. Sound like a plan?"

"My Mentor is moreso that type, since he has many foes these days." Ouka spoke, before reacting to the explosion by throwing a barrier around Samus, Neir, and himself. When it turned out what caused the explosion, he blinked.

d6deb45c6699c924d31af9d4fd255f57debd2487.jpg

"..." While the leader said they were lawfully obligated to give them the choice to be brought in peacefully, he really didn't give them much of a chance to choose that option, did he? He was a threat, and so was his party. Ouka stared in confusion as civilians got involved. His mentor usually wanted him to not hurt civilians, but he was sure that this was different since they were joining the fight of their own violation and added to the current threat.

"You're in our way." Ouka responded matter of factly as he summoned his weapon and charged, jumping and attempting to use the leader's helmet as a springboard to get some momentum.

Fwoosh!

01980ced447b80f351798517bb89faa0e95afd22.jpg

Krrckt!!

Lifting his crystalized sword in his hands, it grew in size as he came down, and with a powerful throw, attempted to spear one of the Hunters with the energy swords through the chest as if he was throwing a javelin.

The moment he'd touch the ground, he'd attempt to retrieve his weapon and do a sweeping arc of it towards the second Hunter's knees.

@Sark @Gummi Bunnies @District B/Mall

"I don't like it as much as you, but there's not much we can do about it right now other than what we're being told to." Chise replied to Ventress, before the group would find themselves hiding in an ally.

Well, this was unexpected. Their group wasn't too big, but with so many options of getting into the factory, maybe splitting up would be best? She doubted it, but she was curious about the Hunted that was talking to the Bouncer moments ago.

With him turning as suddenly as he did, it almost felt like he wanted to be followed...

That, or he knew another way in that not even they could see from where they were.

"Split up, or stick together?" She asked everyone except LW-11. He was far too loud, but if one group could get in successfully then who knows.

@Sark @Lucky @Capri @Jeremi @York @District C/Slums

NARANCIA
@Sark @Lucky @Takumi @Jeremi @York

Narancia would be seen with a monitor by his eye.

“I’m surveying the area,”

On his monitor, he could see small dots that represent the emission of Carbon Dioxide from human beings. Aerosmith could possibly be seen by the group flying high overhead.

His main target was to see where the Hunter was going, to see if he was entering the facility. He can’t monitor his appearance or his words, but he can identify the movements.

If the hunter saw Aerosmith, it wouldn’t look like it was following him, just aimlessly wandering.​

"There's no need to kill an innocent man." Even in this wretched game Tormo had them all playing, Yashamaru would never surrender his own morals. This man was just trying to do his job, go about his everyday life. If Yashamaru were to kill him for his own means, that made him no better than Dengar.

"My hair won't be a problem," he said. "I can turn it black long enough to avoid detection. And if need be, I can handle the vault myself. It may be beneficial to have someone on the outside in case our fellow Hunter is...uncooperative." Yashamaru would change then, out of his armor and into the guard uniform. He felt a bit vulnerable, having to surrender even his mask, but he had earned Gen's trust and respect, and vice versa. "35,000,000 credits for the three of us, split four ways if I can convince the other to join us...on top of the 500,000 we each received from Dengar, we'll be about halfway to the required amount. I'll see what else I can take from inside the vault that might bring us up to 20,000,000, then we can lay low until time is up." All finished getting ready, Yashamaru held his sword tightly. After a moment, he turned to Gen and handed it to him. "This sword is the only thing I have left to remember my father," he said. "All I ask is that you guard it well."

@Sark @Heist

---

Marianne's eyes widened in horror as Haytham was suddenly attacked, hands covering her mouth to keep herself from crying out. Of course. Of course. Her curse caught up to him, as well. And now the entire audience might perish, the very people she had been trying to protect...

As the Phantom spoke to her, she gulped, her entire body shaking. Goddess, have mercy...please please please, have mercy... "P-Please..." Her voice was barely above a whisper, as she carefully made her way to the Phantom. What else was she to do? "D-Don't hurt them..."

@Sark @Opera​

Last edited:

HEIST

@Yun Lee

OPERA

@Yun Lee

MALL

[BOOM]

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies

SLUMS---> FACTORY

"That's your idea of being less of an asshole? Fine!" The Hunted threw his arm in the air in a dramatic spectacle. "I'll take a walk! But I'm getting into the factory, pal! One way or another, I'm getting inside!"

ARCADE
View attachment 5933

"Nah-ah-ah!"
Arcade waggled his finger. "Not just yet. If I tell you where the limey bastard is hiding, you'll just go on a crazy detour, and my mission will get kicked down the road. Worse yet, you'll go get yourself killed, and I'll loose my work force. I can't allow that to happen. Not yet, anyway. You know how it goes. So here's my plan..."

Eight Hearts was quiet as Ventress let off some steam. Surely going into bed with a vile man like that wasn't what he'd do. Right? As they arrived at the factory he surveyed the area for a moment, looking at the man leaving the bouncer before turning towards the others. "Would you mind waiting for a moment?"

With that, he made his way towards the bouncer getting his attention as he came close. "Excuse, sir?" He stopped a few steps away from him before tipping an imaginary hat. "We have been contracted by a vile man to kill your King. Cluth I believe the man's name was. Utterly ridiculous, but I imagine a thorn the side for you and your leader, and yes before you ask I am one of the Hunted as are my friends over there. Well...except for the robot. I'd prefer if he was reduced to scrap so perhaps an ambush of some sort where it "accidentally" gets destroyed. Sorry, I'm rambling. Long story short. I wish to get rid of Cluth and your King might be able to help us. I'm sure these assassination attempts start to grow tiresome after a while so this might be a situation we'll both benefit from? Food for thought." He was curious to see what the bouncer had to say.

@Sark @Takumi @Capri @Lucky

Bad Girl let out an audible groan as she slumped down on the floor. "Well geez this wont end up with us getting fucked in the ass! What could possibly go wrong listening to gingerdead man over here! Fuck me..."

@Ottonomous Ghost @Gummi Bunnies

Allison Argent

Allison had a much different plan in mind and had went with Eight of Hearts, about ready to speak when the other man managed to do every possible thing wrong. Godamn it, why was she on damage control? "
My friend is very much kidding about trying to ill your king. He's such a errible jokester. We are Hunted as well, but we are definitely just more interested to see your king in Court. We have heard great stories and would love to take a peak at his work."

@Sark @Takumi @Capri @Jeremi

Allison Argent

Allison had a much different plan in mind and had went with Eight of Hearts, about ready to speak when the other man managed to do every possible thing wrong. Godamn it, why was she on damage control? "
My friend is very much kidding about trying to ill your king. He's such a errible jokester. We are Hunted as well, but we are definitely just more interested to see your king in Court. We have heard great stories and would love to take a peak at his work."

@Sark @Takumi @Capri @Jeremi

"This was why I told you to wait," Eight Hearts shook his head. "Honesty is the best policy after all. I understand your concerns...but I'm sure the King is interested in attempts on his life. Though I assume those are quite common for a man with his status in society, am I right?"

@Lucky @Sark

Allison Argent

Allison didn't care about his reason to tell her to wait. " Well, sometimes honestly gets you thrown into a cell and put on trial. Or honesty can kill you. I imagine announcing to someone that we were sent to kill them isn't going to win us brownie points. It might just find us more trouble."

@Sark @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back