Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Nines

Will was about to repeat himself when he saw her come into view from the darkness of the area. He wondered why there was a random weight in the middle of a sportings good store as well. He was happy that he didn't try to lift it as it would happen to hurt the wounds. " Thanks, I wasn't sure if it would fit, there are a lot more over in the corner," he said.

@Jeremi

At first it seemed Larxene was just pointing her arm towards the vehicles for dramatic effect but suddenly a still rather potent blast of electricity shot out from her hand towards its intended target. The shot spread itself to some of the vehicles as it connected and nothing seemed to happen before.

*BOOM*

One of the motorcycles erupted into a fiery inferno as shrapnel and debris flung into the air and punctured some of the other vehicles surrounding the bike but despite that and a few scorch marks the others still seemed to be operational.

Dhaos had not tried if he still had any of his power inside of him, but perhaps it was best to save it for a time when he’d need it the most. “That should certainly gotten their attention,” He said to the others. “What now?”

Ashley smirked. “Now, we wait.” They didn’t have to wait long either has the police station door burst open as a tall woman with long white hair exited with a shock of panic.

“I knew I heard something! One of the bikes! It exploded!”

From behind her sauntered a tall muscular fellow with blue hair who didn’t seem too shocked by the scene in front of him. “What? You’re shouting about that? I thought there was a fight...”

“Hmhmhm….I don’t think you would need to worry about that…” A third appeared, a young woman joined the two already there. In her hand was a riding crop, which she pointed towards Ashley with a flourish.

“Don’t you see? Our dear Spider-Bitch is back. AND she brought some friends! Could this be the fourth team? It was starting to get a little lonely around here…”

Another man ran out, sighing as he saw the wreckage. “Shit.” It seemed he was the owner of what used to be a motorcycle.

“The Queen bitch, unlike your scrawny ass,” Ashley walked into view of the Riders with a confident look on her face. “I got myself a little army since the last time. You think you got what it takes to kills us now? Cause I’m not sure you do.”

The blue haired man looked visibly excited as he was making his way towards the group. The grin on his face implied he was ready to take all of them on if he had to. Instead though the tall woman grabbed him by the shoulder waiting to see what the woman with the riding crop was going to do next.

The woman laughed. “Hahaha! Oh please, Ashley. Death would be a mercy! Don’t think we haven’t forgotten about your lizard’s little surprise at the tower! I needed an entire day to wash Preed’s blood out of my hair! And he was an alien, so it was all green and smelled AWFUL!” She frowned, narrowing her eyes at the group. “So no. We don’t have what it takes to kill you now, because we WON’T kill you now. Maybe we can pick off a few of you now, maybe even trade some to the Others! I’m sure that beast of theirs is famished by now…”

“Please,” Ashley just brushed her off. “The only reason you even are where you are right now is because of your damn cars!” The leader of the off the coalition group was however rudely interrupted.

“Enough talking.”
The man stepped forward, his hand on some rope on his belt. “Which one of you trashed my bike?”

Meanwhile Dhaos just shifted his looks to either side of the group. Was this really the plan?
"Hmph." The man didn't seem interested on introducing himself just yet, and instead tossed one end of his rope out towards Larxene, keeping the other end in his hand for the time being.

@Ver @Jeremi @Crow @will30358 @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi @MainPlan​
Dhaos wasn't quite sure what to think of the current spectacle. These were the dreaded Riders? And their leader...out of all of them in the group he would not have expected her to be in said position. His attention now turned towards Ashley who stood arms folded with a smug look on her face. Bossk as well seemed unfazed by the entire situation.

What was the plan here?

"So what's it going to be queenie,"
Ashley finally responded to the de facto leader. "You just gonna stand there looking stupid or what? If not we're just going to head off again. It was nice meeting you again." As she started to turn to leave the large orange woman reacted.

"We're just going to let them leave?! They destroyed one of vehicles! I get not attacking them here and now but we should at least capture them, right?"
Her grip was beginning to falter on the blue haired man as well who still seemed to be intent to give them all a proper beat down.
As the teams bickered, Pyke's adrenaline rose up. He was eager for a fight, but he knew that he'd have to stick to the plan first. Instead of running over to them, he'd have to bait them over instead. Laughing lightly, he shouted to his enemies, "You got fishguts, huh? This was way too easy..." He turned around and walked, muttering under his breath, "Typical landlubbers."

Dhaos wasn't quite sure what to think of the current spectacle. These were the dreaded Riders? And their leader...out of all of them in the group he would not have expected her to be in said position. His attention now turned towards Ashley who stood arms folded with a smug look on her face. Bossk as well seemed unfazed by the entire situation.

What was the plan here?

"So what's it going to be queenie,"
Ashley finally responded to the de facto leader. "You just gonna stand there looking stupid or what? If not we're just going to head off again. It was nice meeting you again." As she started to turn to leave the large orange woman reacted.

"We're just going to let them leave?! They destroyed one of vehicles! I get not attacking them here and now but we should at least capture them, right?"
Her grip was beginning to falter on the blue haired man as well who still seemed to be intent to give them all a proper beat down.

@Ver @Jeremi @Crow @will30358 @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi @Yun Lee @MainPlan

"A what?" Will heard Nadine's voice from a bit further into the store. Soon he saw her come into view from the darkness. "Oh a weight...not quite sure what we'd do with this." She picked it up with out much trouble. "Guess this is about 10 kilograms or something...Hey..." She pointed to Will with her free hand. "You found a hoodie. Looks good on you."

@Lucky

They wanted payback for their vehicle.

This gave Megatron an idea.

Still in his Beetle Mode, Megatron, while none were looking, subtly angled his frame so that a shiny part of the car body could shine and reflect some sunlight, hopefully catching the attention of the Riders.

@Ver @Jeremi @Crow @will30358 @Ottonomous Ghost @Takumi @Yun Lee @MainPlan​

As the teams bickered, Pyke's adrenaline rose up. He was eager for a fight, but he knew that he'd have to stick to the plan first. Instead of running over to them, he'd have to bait them over instead. Laughing lightly, he shouted to his enemies, "You got fishguts, huh? This was way too easy..." He turned around and walked, muttering under his breath, "Typical landlubbers."

The blue haired man laughed at Pyke's. "Keep that up and you'll see your own guts soon enough!" He flashed a wild grin at Pyke his fighting aura almost crippling.

They wanted payback for their vehicle.

This gave Megatron an idea.

Still in his Beetle Mode, Megatron, while none were looking, subtly angled his frame so that a shiny part of the car body could shine and reflect some sunlight, hopefully catching the attention of the Riders.

Another member of the Riders arrived walking out of the door. He looked like a snake man of sorts large in size and much like the others among the Riders, very imposing. "Still going on with this? Is this how we'll deal with aggressors now? Filthy humans...We are wasting our time!" He sneered aimed at the group as well as his allies. "It's been quite awhile since I've devoured human flesh. You all look like you would be perfect in appeasing my hunger." Before he could continue he was interrupted by Megatron's attempt of catching someone's attention and it seemed to have succeeded.

Will Nines

Will was about to repeat himself when he saw her come into view from the darkness of the area. He wondered why there was a random weight in the middle of a sportings good store as well. He was happy that he didn't try to lift it as it would happen to hurt the wounds. " Thanks, I wasn't sure if it would fit, there are a lot more over in the corner," he said.

@Jeremi

"Maybe we can get some use for them,"
Nadine replied as she went to inspect the hoodies. "This isn't really much but it's something, any supplies help even if it seems useless."

@Lucky

Last edited:
Larxene raised her arm, letting the rope wrap around her wrist. Without a hitch following that, the feisty Nobody simply gave a wry smirk, thinking little of the man before her.

"Oh, naughty boy. Trying to tie me up before even giving me a name? If that's the way you want to play it, then in turn, I'll be sure to zap you until you're writhing in just the right way," she cackled, eyeing the man and his allies with barely contained lust for a good fight. Of course, she opted to wait and see still, if only to see if he could do more than just throw ropes around. Toying with her enemies always yielded interesting results, so she may as well give the benefit of the doubt.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow @will30358 @Takumi @MainPlan

Last edited:
The man merely smirked at Larxene. "You're different. Usually people try to avoid my rope. But then again, I doubt you realize what you just got yourself into."

The girl with the riding crop sighed with exasperation. "Christopher, darling, can we get on with things now? It's clear both sides are ready to fight." To Ashley she smiled politely. "Actually...I was stalling for time. My ride needed to get here, after all."

HONK! HONK!

From behind the group, a horn blared, and if you had time to glance behind you, you's see a bright red pickup truck...and it was speeding their way. The man with the rope would nod at his teammates at the same time.

Looks like the battle was now underway.

@Jeremi @Ver @Ottonomous Ghost @will30358 @Takumi @Crow @MainPlan​

The blue haired man let out a hearty laugh. "Finally!"

"I'm hungry for battle! Come on! Show me what you got!"
It was clear the woman had had no actual power over him as he made his way towards the group only to be intercepted by Dhaos.

"I may not be at full strength, but I can still show an animal like you its place!"

The woman meanwhile seemed just seemed annoyed with the whole deal.

"Can't say I'm feeling really excited about beating up these weaklings..."

Ashley meanwhile called to the group. "Remember the plan!" Though to be fair she hadn't expected a fullblown brawl to break out but they had to try their best to get them to the location. In the mean time she was not going to stand in the way as the truck came speeding towards them and she was hoping that the rest of the group was smart enough to do the same.​

The blue haired man laughed at Pyke's. "Keep that up and you'll see your own guts soon enough!" He flashed a wild grin at Pyke his fighting aura almost crippling.

Another member of the Riders arrived walking out of the door. He looked like a snake man of sorts large in size and much like the others among the Riders, very imposing. "Still going on with this? Is this how we'll deal with aggressors now? Filthy humans...We are wasting our time!" He sneered aimed at the group as well as his allies. "It's been quite awhile since I've devoured human flesh. You all look like you would be perfect in appeasing my hunger." Before he could continue he was interrupted by Megatron's attempt of catching someone's attention and it seemed to have succeeded.

"Maybe we can get some use for them,"
Nadine replied as she went to inspect the hoodies. "This isn't really much but it's something, any supplies help even if it seems useless."

@Lucky

It was clear the woman had had no actual power over him as he made his way towards the group only to be intercepted by Dhaos.

"I may not be at full strength, but I can still show an animal like you its place!"

Ashley meanwhile called to the group. "Remember the plan!" Though to be fair she hadn't expected a fullblown brawl to break out but they had to try their best to get them to the location. In the mean time she was not going to stand in the way as the truck came speeding towards them and she was hoping that the rest of the group was smart enough to do the same.​

Wheeling into action, Megatron began to swerve about in circles, opening his doors to engulf team members into his vehicular interior, starting with Candi, and while expecting the others to instinctively jump in or evade the truck, well aware that they were engaging in combat.

Afterwards, he would swiftly drive away from the truck, observing its patterns as he readied himself for battle.

As Moira said, it didn't take long at all for them to make it to their destination in a clearing.

stacksshackfull.jpg

The imposing factory loomed above them all, showing early signs of rot and decay. Clearly, it had been one of the first places forgotten about by the original citizens when whatever wiped them out had started. The metal exterior, which would once have been described as hi-tech, was now rusting, with loose panels in various places hanging by a few bolts. The occasional graffiti tag could be seen here and there, and external metal walkways on the buildings were broken, with huge gaps.

Moira held her arm out, as if to halt the others momentarily. Vanishing into her smoky haze again, she left for a few moments, before returning as abruptly as she had vanished. "Not a single Other in sight," she said. "Good thing for us, for that means the theory that this is their base is incorrect."

"Though that does mean we still have to find it, don't we?"
Akande asked.

"That's a given. But for now, at least we can stock up on some weapons until that time arrives. And believe me when I say that we absolutely need them." That being said, Moira ushered their little group towards the entrance. Once they arrived, they were greeted by an odd scene: the large metal doors to the entrance had been completely blown apart, and the pavement inside had a noticeable skid-mark. "So, the other teams had been here...let's hope they left us something behind."

ana-factory-fifteen-movie-architecture-futuristic-car-factory-taken-over-robots_dezeen_936_3.jpg

It was a stark contrast to the exterior of the building, as the interior was highly futuristic. Even so, the eerie silence matched the outside perfectly, with all activity frozen in time, as if the metal doors had preserved the inside of the factory in time. Row after row of advanced machinery filled the entire area, which seemed relatively unscathed. Whoever had been in here clearly had not stayed for very long, though they had left an impact. Near the entrance, a few computer screens had been smashed, and some machines had been damaged, and most importantly, an augmented motorcycle lay on the other side of the room.

"I wonder..." As Moira went off to inspect the bike, you were now free to explore the factory. There was a hallway out to the right of the room, in case you didn't want to look around here much. And, if anything, maybe there would be something of value outside?

@Crimson Spartan @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Factory

"Hmm.. I suppose checking the main room here would be wise to start with. Perhaps there's something among all this machinery we can use as weapons..." Ashe spoke to himself as he decided to check out some of the machinery. He figured he could find something of use among all this machinery.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @FactoryPeeps​

The truck seemed to not have the intention of running over anyone; in fact, it seemed as if the group was a total afterthought in the driver's mind. It came to a screeching halt right in front of the riding crop girl, and the door swung open. The driver appeared to be a blonde woman in what could only be described as midieval armor.

latest

"My Queen! What's going on?"

The "queen" merely giggled like a schoolgirl.

latest

"Oh, just a wee bit of fun! It appears the fourth team is finally here...but not for long! Christopher! Bring that wench into the car! The Others are just going to love this."

Christopher nodded, pulling Larxene forward. "If you know what's good for you, come quietly."

@Ver @Jeremi @Takumi @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow @will30358 @MainPlan​

The truck seemed to not have the intention of running over anyone; in fact, it seemed as if the group was a total afterthought in the driver's mind. It came to a screeching halt right in front of the riding crop girl, and the door swung open. The driver appeared to be a blonde woman in what could only be described as midieval armor.

latest

latest

"Oh, just a wee bit of fun! It appears the fourth team is finally here...but not for long! Christopher! Bring that wench into the car! The Others are just going to love this."

Christopher nodded, pulling Larxene forward. "If you know what's good for you, come quietly."

"Let's round everyone up. When I open the doors, get ready to grab."

2000-volkswagen-new%20beetle-frontside_vwbet001.jpg

Megatron spoke to those who were currently in his interior, unheard to the outside as he swerved towards Larxene's side, his door opening as he expected his occupants to snag Larxene. If successful, he would begin to charge at the two who emerged from the truck.

@Ver @Jeremi @Takumi @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow @will30358 @Yun Lee @MainPlan​

Ashe would find the machinery had nothing truly of value to it, though certain bits and pieces seemed to have been ripped or cut off, most likely to be used by other teams for weapons or God only knows what.

Though if he were to walk a bit further down, he would see something: fingertips lay poking out behind one large machine.

@Crimson Spartan @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Factory​

latest

latest

thnk.

Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

A dress-shoe laden foot firmly dug its heel onto the length of rope, forcing it into the concrete and nearly sending Christopher slipping onto the ground with the sheer force of the jerk it gave him when he tried to tug away at the rope. It took a single blink from every person present to register what had just happened.

It would take a few more blinks for their brains and eyes to provide an accurate visualization for the unforeseen dark-suited figure that now stood between the two teams, staring down the Riders between the cracks in his jagged, onyx locks.

ca2a60c0fb72dadded5804a083379fdb.png

"... Hm. How unremarkable."

Izuru Kamukura, the Ultimate Hope, turned his gaze back towards Larxene. She had ample time to free herself from the rope, provided she was even caught at all. "Proceed with the plan as discussed," he succinctly uttered to the woman while gesturing to Megatron, before granting his passing focus back to Riders. Megatron was already providing some obtuse distraction with his 'plan', so Izuru was solely focused on Christopher - who couldn't get his rope released from Izuru's foot.

Izuru did not look even the slightest bit energized by his disadvantageous position. His arms hung at his sides, yet he stood there, unbreathing, like a mannequin or a scarecrow — the type that may disappear if you blinked once. He felt it was worth the effort to provide a foreword for the following events — something that will get the message across in the least amount of words possible.

Something familiar.

"You can not defeat me."

@Ver @Jeremi @Takumi @Ottonomous Ghost @Crow @will30358 @Yun Lee @MainPlan

If Izuru had thought he had this figured out...he may be surprised. As it seemed Christopher wasn't interested in getting his rope free at all. In fact, he started...chuckling to himself? Letting the rope drop to the ground, he began getting a second one ready.

At this point, Larxene and Izuru would probablt notice something: they were stuck. Or rather, the rope was stuck to them. Izuru's shoe was now attached to the ground, and there was no way to get it up. Izuru better hope he didn't send Larxene to the ground with this move of his; that would be problematic for her.

"Can't defeat you, huh?" Christopher chuckled again, walking towards Izuru with his rope. His face was full of pure smugness.

View attachment 3517

"Wanna bet?"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

As fast as Megatron went, he wouldn't be fast enough to hit the truck. The pink-haired girl practically teleported into the truck, which the blonde then sped off, slamming down on the gas. The truck took off straight ahead...but not towards the buildings.

@Jeremi @Crow @Ottonomous Ghost @will30358 @Takumi

If Izuru had thought he had this figured out...he may be surprised. As it seemed Christopher wasn't interested in getting his rope free at all. In fact, he started...chuckling to himself? Letting the rope drop to the ground, he began getting a second one ready.

At this point, Larxene and Izuru would probablt notice something: they were stuck. Or rather, the rope was stuck to them. Izuru's shoe was now attached to the ground, and there was no way to get it up. Izuru better hope he didn't send Larxene to the ground with this move of his; that would be problematic for her.

"Can't defeat you, huh?" Christopher chuckled again, walking towards Izuru with his rope. His face was full of pure smugness.

View attachment 3517

"Wanna bet?"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

As fast as Megatron went, he wouldn't be fast enough to hit the truck. The pink-haired girl practically teleported into the truck, which the blonde then sped off, slamming down on the gas. The truck took off straight ahead...but not towards the buildings.

"We cannot allow them to get away!" Megatron said to those inside him. Counting on the remaining group that chose to fight Christopher, he knew that he had to do something, being the only one on wheels.

The Beetle-disguised Cybertronian began to give chase to the truck, along with whoever was inside him...

@Jeremi @Crow @Ottonomous Ghost @will30358 @Takumi @Yun Lee

@TruckChase​

Larxene-Emote-38.png

"Gee, nice job! Now we're both in a bind!" Larxene grumbled over to Izuru, able to maintain her footing and position.

If she was at full capacity, she would have been able to easily break away from the rope and wipe the floor with this guy, which only made this current predicament all the more frustrating. Fighting with a handicap, Larxene realized too late, was not as fun as she'd predicted, at least as she was on the losing side, but that only meant she needed to try that much harder. Even without her blades, she still had just some of her power at hand.

With that, she began charging her power, hoping to gather enough to interact with the outside world, focusing it around her body, before reaching for the rope tied around her and attempting to send a current of electrical energy through it and over to the man! Just enough to give him a sizzling knockout, partly so she wouldn't risk overexerting herself while in this position, and partly so Izuru wouldn't be too badly shaken up (if he could even be so inclined) as the other person tied to the rope.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee

View attachment 3517

"Wanna bet?"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

Larxene and Izuru quickly found a shadow looming over them. "Hrrn...Medb wanted the girl..."

latest

"But she didn't say anything about the boy."
The snake man replied his jaws unhinging slightly his intentions made clear and wasn't paying attention to what Larxene was doing.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Ashley meanwhile stared at everything dumbfounded. This had turned into an absolute shit show and Bossk was nowhere to be seen no doubt having slinked away to prepare for the so called end game of this feud. Dhaos was fighting the blue haired man, though he seemed to not even falter when Dhaos connected with a punch.

"Rrraaaagh!" And Ashley was being charged by the large orange woman. Despite having lost much of her power Ashley still had some of the proportional skills of a spider and vaulted over the charging woman who went head first into one of the cars.

"Still have full control of your people, don't you Medb? Guys! We're fucking off! If you can't shake them well, it was nice knowing you!"

Dagran, instinctively, rolled to the side to dodge the incoming vehicle. Well, this little brawl would of gone better had he had some form of weapon but the point was to lead them away to the towers after all. The mercenary was at Pyke's side then, looking up at the seaman with a bit of a glint in his eye. It might of been the adrenaline pumping through him at the sudden change in the situation. Either way, he planned to stick by Pyke's side for both of their sakes for now.

latest

latest

Things seemed to really go downhill rather quickly, though, and really, it could be expected in such a chaotic mess of a plan they had.

Larxene and Izuru quickly found a shadow looming over them. "Hrrn...Medb wanted the girl..."

latest

"But she didn't say anything about the boy."
The snake man replied his jaws unhinging slightly his intentions made clear and wasn't paying attention to what Larxene was doing.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Ashley meanwhile stared at everything dumbfounded. This had turned into an absolute shit show and Bossk was nowhere to be seen no doubt having slinked away to prepare for the so called end game of this feud. Dhaos was fighting the blue haired man, though he seemed to not even falter when Dhaos connected with a punch.

"Rrraaaagh!" And Ashley was being charged by the large orange woman. Despite having lost much of her power Ashley still had some of the proportional skills of a spider and vaulted over the charging woman who went head first into one of the cars.

"Still have full control of your people, don't you Medb? Guys! We're fucking off! If you can't shake them well, it was nice knowing you!"

Dagran took a quick look around for anything he could use as a makeshift weapon for the time being. Shooting Ashley an unimpressed look. Then again, he understood the need for survival but...really?

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ottonomous Ghost @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @main plan

❝ Hm... ❞ Nishiki let a thoughtful sound out briefly. Just where should he start here? Surely it wouldn't be as painfully tedious as it was navigating to get here in the first place, especially with the accursed outdoors. Well, they were the only ones scavenging the place, and he didn't have spare patience for the day to work alongside someone else for the time's being. He sighed and moved along to that hallway to the right. He wasn't really much of a tech-savvy person to get something done by himself.

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Donder172
@Factory

Ashe would find the machinery had nothing truly of value to it, though certain bits and pieces seemed to have been ripped or cut off, most likely to be used by other teams for weapons or God only knows what.

Though if he were to walk a bit further down, he would see something: fingertips lay poking out behind one large machine.

@Crimson Spartan @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Factory

'Fingertips...? They're poking out from behind that large machine there. I should be careful.' Ashe thought to himself stopping in place. Suspecting a possible trap Ashe decided to first focus on the area around the large machine trying to see if he could see anything else out of the ordinary around the large machine. Since he was alone currently he knew he had to play it safe and cautious.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @FactoryPeeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back