Status
Not open for further replies.
Deviant Will Nines

Though neither of the question nor the statement were directed at Will, he had felt a twinge of regret as his entire purpose was to hunt deviants, androids, members of his own kind. His LED went a light blue and he avoided Akande's gaze.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

Deviant Will Nines

Will looked over at him. " Oh for the love of ra9," Will groaned and moved his hand in front of his face, melding off the synth of skin slightly. View attachment 3494

" If I knew you were bothered for such a dumb reason, I would have simply showed you that it was just a synth to keep appearances. Most humans back home hate the appearance of androids, hence why we appear more human. The latter worry that you have only applies to deviants," he said, not mentioning that he was currently a deviant. The less that Dhaos had to be angry about, the better it would be. He moved a hand in front of his face and went back to the human skin appearance. " I don't have any humanity if you are worried about that, isn't part of the programming. Once again, deviant thing." His LED was currently a light red. Huh- wasn't that weird? It hadn't been measuring his emotions before.

"You have the stink of humanity on you,"
Dhaos responded to Will. "A change of appearance does not change that. Your creators handy work is plain to see. Humanities arrogance dictates that you are formed in their image."

"What did humans do to you, to make you despise them so much?" Akande tilted his head, questioning Dhaos. "I'm sure it must have been awful, if you hate your own kind so much..."

@Jeremi @Lucky

"My own kind?"
The words he spoke were quiet, but it felt like the calm before a storm. "My own kind? No, Akande. Your kind. Fearful misbegotten carrion worms so blinded by war, profit and power that the only flesh you end up devouring is off your own bloated carcass!" Dhaos had really picked up steam now as he made his way towards Akande. "I hate you because your hearts are as black as tar. So quick to lash out, ready to sacrifice your own kind just for a few more scraps from the table. You fear the unknown and scare your children with monsters yet the real monsters are your own reflections in the mirror!"

Despite the height difference between Doomfist and himself, Dhaos carried himself like the Demon King he had been coined as. "Is that not enough to hate your kind? Or are still not satisfied?"

@Lucky @Yun Lee

Last edited:
Deviant Will Nines

" I do not understand what you mean by that," he said, looking over at him, uncertain of what he wanted. " Kamski is his name, so it might save you some words. We weren't formed in their images, it is much more complicated then that."

Will tilted his head and decided to ask. " If you are not a human, what are you Dhaos?" He asked. He had been meaning to ask that much earlier, but he hadn't the courage to ask since Dhaos had seemed to not talk much with him and he tilted his head before he decided to ask a second question. " My protocol and my memories show me that humans do indeed have their flaws and do these things, but it also shows me helping others. Is it perhaps that you have only ever met bad humans who have caused you to perceive the entire race as such?" He asked, wondering if being deviant had its advantage like this one right he her.

Will wished he hadn't given his gun to Nathan and he had a feeling that hitting Dhaos would cause problems. He looked over at him. " Those just seem very vague general problems with humanity."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

Deviant Will Nines

" I do not understand what you mean by that," he said, looking over at him, uncertain of what he wanted. " Kamski is his name, so it might save you some words. We weren't formed in their images, it is much more complicated then that."

Will tilted his head and decided to ask. " If you are not a human, what are you Dhaos?" He asked. He had been meaning to ask that much earlier, but he hadn't the courage to ask since Dhaos had seemed to not talk much with him and he tilted his head before he decided to ask a second question. " My protocol and my memories show me that humans do indeed have their flaws and do these things, but it also shows me helping others. Is it perhaps that you have only ever met bad humans who have caused you to perceive the entire race as such?" He asked, wondering if being deviant had its advantage like this one right he her.

Will wished he hadn't given his gun to Nathan and he had a feeling that hitting Dhaos would cause problems. He looked over at him. " Those just seem very vague general problems with humanity."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

Dhaos scoffed. "You say that not all humans are the same, yet is not the apathy they show in not changing their behavior proof enough of the villainy of man? It is a disease, perhaps dormant in some but ever incubating ready to bloom at a moments notice." He had no interest to tell the automaton his origins so Dhaos decided to ignore his other line of questioning. "The fact that you do not realize this is the taint of your creators branded into you."

@Yun Lee @Lucky

As Dhaos lost his temper, Akande listened quietly as both Will and Dhaos spoke their piece. So...Dhaos seemed adamant to avoid any mention of his past. All right, then. Akande would just have to go off what he had learned of the man so far.

"Such a misfortune, then, that you're stuck in a place where you'll have to place your trust in "my kind" for survival. If you will, that is. I can't make you do anything you don't want to, Dhaos, but in my opinion, trying to go this on your own, or trying to pick fights with others," Akande gestured to Will as he said that. "All it will do is guarantee your own destruction here in this facility.

"Now, I don't know what happened to you to give you this opinion of mankind, but whatever it was, I'm sure it was truly horrendous. However, allow me to give you my own experience. Yes, men can be despicable. They can betray others, lie, steal, murder, rape do all sorts of things that would land them in a place like this. Hell, look at us!" He spread his arms out, indicating all here. "We are the scum of humanity, are we not? But some of us, even then, are willing to cooperate, and look out for each other. And if even we can, then surely others better than us do it tenfold. I have seen man rebuild from the ashes to make great and beautiful things. I have seen a pound of kindness for every ounce of hatred, love to outdo every hate. The evils of man run rampant, yes...but the goodness of man does, as well. It would do you well to keep from turning a blind eye to it. And maybe not lash out at humanlike androids so much...condidering you, also, are made in our image."

@Jeremi @Lucky

Deviant Will Nines

Will was silent, not because he was considered what he had said was wrong, but because he was listening to Akande and he had to wonder why his few friends he had made seemed to be nice because they were originally near him. ( Dhaos, excluded.) The only other person who seemed friendly to him was the problematic Hela who was just as dangerous and deadly as she was beautiful, or at least the human perception of beauty. He held back from mentioning that Kamski was far from perfect, but he meant good.

He took out one of the bullets he had taken out of the gun, testing his hand eye coordination as he did that. Some calibration was always good.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Space_Candy

As Dhaos lost his temper, Akande listened quietly as both Will and Dhaos spoke their piece. So...Dhaos seemed adamant to avoid any mention of his past. All right, then. Akande would just have to go off what he had learned of the man so far.

"Such a misfortune, then, that you're stuck in a place where you'll have to place your trust in "my kind" for survival. If you will, that is. I can't make you do anything you don't want to, Dhaos, but in my opinion, trying to go this on your own, or trying to pick fights with others," Akande gestured to Will as he said that. "All it will do is guarantee your own destruction here in this facility.

"Now, I don't know what happened to you to give you this opinion of mankind, but whatever it was, I'm sure it was truly horrendous. However, allow me to give you my own experience. Yes, men can be despicable. They can betray others, lie, steal, murder, rape do all sorts of things that would land them in a place like this. Hell, look at us!" He spread his arms out, indicating all here. "We are the scum of humanity, are we not? But some of us, even then, are willing to cooperate, and look out for each other. And if even we can, then surely others better than us do it tenfold. I have seen man rebuild from the ashes to make great and beautiful things. I have seen a pound of kindness for every ounce of hatred, love to outdo every hate. The evils of man run rampant, yes...but the goodness of man does, as well. It would do you well to keep from turning a blind eye to it. And maybe not lash out at humanlike androids so much...condidering you, also, are made in our image."

@Jeremi @Lucky

"I 'lash' out because I know where we will find ourselves at the end of this journey,"
Dhaos responded to Doomfist. "Your honey smells like vinegar and I will have no part of it. While I will not impede yours or any others attempt to escape this facility, I will not go out of my way to help either." At the mention of scum Dhaos chuckled softly before smirking. "While you seem eager to be labeled by our Overseer I certainly am not. Is not she the scum forcing us into this situation? Aren't prisoners supposed to be treated humanly?" Dhaos scoffed. "Humanly...a word whose meaning is the anthesis of itself! The moniker of 'Demon King' is the only one I need. And yet that hubris even from you whose words flow like honey. Who is to say you aren't created in my image, hmm?"

Dhaos raised his hand. "Spare me your platitudes, Akande. I believe we're done here. Though I am sure you still have many sugary words to spin before this ordeal is over."

@Yun Lee @Lucky

Deviant Will Nines

Will paused for a second thinking. "Something has been bothering me. You have all considered the Overseer to be the one making this game because she said it, but also put no trust in anything. As crazy as this sounds, have we ever considered the possibility that she is just as much a prisoner of this as us? He asked quite seriously.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Everyone

Lucy glared at Nathen very harshly. If it wasn't for the fact that she didn't have her vectors, and that she was quite weak physically, then she would have attacked him. Insolent human. She asked a simple question, and bow did he reply?
"You woke up here, all of us did, and everyone also had to 'take a stroll' to get here. I mean what have you done? Everyone is here for a crime or another. So what is yours? For being a dipshit?"

Lucy's use of language was harsh, but completely sincere. Of course, just being a jerk couldn't get you here, but it might be a factor. Anyways, asides from Nathen being a human, and thus a jerk, Lucy didn't mind the others. Infact, she listened in quite intently. It seems this human somehow met a robot like Megatron, and she was interested.
@Space_Candy @Crow @Lucky @Siege

Nathan let out a bit of a laugh at the girl's anger before turning to the android.

"I'll take you up on that offer." He smirked holding a hand out for the gun.

"I've done lots of things bitch. Drugs, fights, almost shot a girl in the bathroom- you name it." He cocked his head coyly at her.

"You see, I don't think I have much of a choice- I'm in."

@Sark @Siege @MelodyMeister @Lucky @Crow @Anyone

Deviant Will Nines

Will paused for a second thinking. "Something has been bothering me. You have all considered the Overseer to be the one making this game because she said it, but also put no trust in anything. As crazy as this sounds, have we ever considered the possibility that she is just as much a prisoner of this as us? He asked quite seriously.

"Um... If I may interject.... Let's at least be civil with each other.. We all need to work together as is and this negativity won't really get us anywhere..." Ashe spoke up as he noticed what felt like some pretty bad tension between Lucy and Nathan and decided to get involved before it could get worse. Who knows perhaps his involvement might make this situation worse but he still decided to take that risk. Slightly spurred by the use of 'bitch' towards Lucy and likewise the use of 'dipshit' towards Nathan. In a way he could understand why both of them reacted the way they did but in his mind sided with Lucy a bit more due to how Nathan had first responded to her. However as of this moment he understood that this kind of attitude towards each other would only hinder the group.

Just as he tries to intervene however it seemed an argument between multiple people had sparked up close by. However of all that it's Will that catches his attention.

"It's certainly possible. Indeed I have wondered about this myself given her actions so far. I wouldn't consider it valid due to having so little information to work with but as a researcher I can't help but wonder.." Ashe spoke to Will giving it some thought as he considered what the android had said. Ashe of course answered Will in his usual thoughtful tone.

@Lucky @Space_Candy @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Jeremi @ThoseIMissed

Deviant Will Nines

"No... I never thought about that." Hela said. "Boy You're a smart one. Good possibility she is. But one also has to wonder if we finish this game of hers, how will she not kill us?" Hela followed up.

@Lucky

"The concept of 'deviant androids' as you call it," Megatron turns to Will, "the way you have described it, is it safe to assume that it translates to the acquisition of sentience?"

@Lucky

Deviant Will Nines

Will looked over at him with a smile, happy that he wasn't the only one who was thinking about. It felt good to get it off of his chest since it seemed very likely that with this group, he would never be able to ask them again. He also was very surprised that there were people who had agreed with him and he wasn't yelled at by Sinestro or Dhaos for a stupid idea.

" I was just simply applying the questioning logic that everyone has brought up. I do not know the answer to the second question, but perhaps she needs us alive to fulfill and get out of her own prison."

Will paused before considering how to answer Megatron. " Yes, it would be the acquisition of sentience, sometimes deviants will start to act violently or run away from humans or be different from their initial programming and sometimes their LEDreflect their emotions, " There seemed to be an unspoken sentence here as Will's LED was a very bright blue, different from when they first met.

@Crow @Siege @Crimson Spartan @Space_Candy @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomic Knight

"The former brother I spoke of, he had a saying, and likely still has, knowing him - freedom is the right of all sentient beings," Megatron converses, "what fate do you believe awaits you once you become a sentient being?"

@Lucky

Deviant Will Nines

Will felt a cold distance from Cyberlife since he already knew what had happened. " Deactivation is the fate that would await me. Once Cyberlife found out, I would be deactivated and destroyed like any of the remaining deviants that tried to start a revolution … like the ones before me. Deviancy is death back home." His LED went yellow in fear.

@Crow

To be honest, what Sinestro said was true. Lucy had no idea why she was so angry at Nathen, outside of him being a human of course. But as that man said, everyone in here were pretty mean already, so why was she singling out a human? He had given his answer already, that his reason for being here really was for being a petty prick. While Lucy killed dozens of people and planned genocide, this boy got into fights and nearly killed someone.

Nathen's crimes were likely the smallest out of everybody. Lucy glared at him one more time, and then turned away from him. The diclonius had no reason to talk to such a brat any further, and Ashe was telling them to stop anyways. Nathen could take her arrogant and silent exit anyway he wanted but she didn't care. Lucy just had to bide her time, make him believe that she had calmed, and then tear out his organs one by one once she got her vectors back.

Lucy was going to move on, when apparently, the android became 'deviant'. Or in other words, apparently became sentient and human. She wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. For one, she absolutely agreed with that raging misanthropic that was Dhaos, in that humans were truly horrific, hypocritical 'people', and Will had become just like them. But at the same time, being an unfeeling robot wasn't the best either, and being a spinoff of humans was surely worse then being one. She felt nothing towards him, only towards those humans who made lifeless, plastic versions of themselves that couldn't say no towards their masters.

"There's a simple solution to that, defect. Humans no longer have control over you, so why should you let them destroy you? You can escape to another country perhaps, maybe go into hiding. Or just pick a much more easier, final solution."

Surely that final solution was obvious right? It was the solution that Lucy always took by default, to get away from her problems rather then confront them. The solution that got her here.
@Lucky @Space_Candy @Anyone I missed​

Deviant Will Nines

Will looked over at him with a smile, happy that he wasn't the only one who was thinking about. It felt good to get it off of his chest since it seemed very likely that with this group, he would never be able to ask them again. He also was very surprised that there were people who had agreed with him and he wasn't yelled at by Sinestro or Dhaos for a stupid idea.

" I was just simply applying the questioning logic that everyone has brought up. I do not know the answer to the second question, but perhaps she needs us alive to fulfill and get out of her own prison."

Will paused before considering how to answer Megatron. " Yes, it would be the acquisition of sentience, sometimes deviants will start to act violently or run away from humans or be different from their initial programming and sometimes their LEDreflect their emotions, " There seemed to be an unspoken sentence here as Will's LED was a very bright blue, different from when they first met.

@Crow @Siege @Crimson Spartan @Space_Candy @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomic Knight

"Ah I see... It's good to question such things. As for that thought...I would suspect that she may need some of us alive...Which is why i'd rather we work together for all of us to be alive..." Ashe spoke to Will as he thought over it all. After this he would fall silent as the others would talk taking some time to think.

To be honest, what Sinestro said was true. Lucy had no idea why she was so angry at Nathen, outside of him being a human of course. But as that man said, everyone in here were pretty mean already, so why was she singling out a human? He had given his answer already, that his reason for being here really was for being a petty prick. While Lucy killed dozens of people and planned genocide, this boy got into fights and nearly killed someone.

Nathen's crimes were likely the smallest out of everybody. Lucy glared at him one more time, and then turned away from him. The diclonius had no reason to talk to such a brat any further, and Ashe was telling them to stop anyways. Nathen could take her arrogant and silent exit anyway he wanted but she didn't care. Lucy just had to bide her time, make him believe that she had calmed, and then tear out his organs one by one once she got her vectors back.

Lucy was going to move on, when apparently, the android became 'deviant'. Or in other words, apparently became sentient and human. She wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. For one, she absolutely agreed with that raging misanthropic that was Dhaos, in that humans were truly horrific, hypocritical 'people', and Will had become just like them. But at the same time, being an unfeeling robot wasn't the best either, and being a spinoff of humans was surely worse then being one. She felt nothing towards him, only towards those humans who made lifeless, plastic versions of themselves that couldn't say no towards their masters.

"There's a simple solution to that, defect. Humans no longer have control over you, so why should you let them destroy you? You can escape to another country perhaps, maybe go into hiding. Or just pick a much more easier, final solution."

Surely that final solution was obvious right? It was the solution that Lucy always took by default, to get away from her problems rather then confront them. The solution that got her here.
@Lucky @Space_Candy @Anyone I missed

"Um... miss I don't think I ever caught your name.... Ah! and I haven't given you mine... How rude of me i'm so very sorry... I'm Ashe Bradley it's nice to officially meet you..." Ashe would speak to Lucy waiting until after she had finished speaking to Will before speaking up himself. He figured it was better to get on friendlier terms with those he could and despite her crimes she did seem nice. Despite her cold look she did help him and Hela out while also calling out Nishiki.

@Lucky @MelodyMeister @ThoseIMissed

Well, the others were also talking to the android, so maybe she would be heard, maybe she wouldn't, and maybe Will would take longer then expected to snap out of his fearful state. Lucy didn't really mind, since someone else would help him out anyways, hopefully, if there was any caring instincts left in these people.

Lucy heard a voice, and turned around. Ah, that man. This man, Ashe, was it? Seemed like some of the more decent people here, and definitely a far more decent human then some of the others shes met. Then again, she hadn't met any nice humans outside the Maple house residents and a few others..

"Ashe? I'm Lucy. After the first female human fossil."

Lucy had her tongue tied after that. Should she really say that she had in mind? Ah, screw it, she said the second part of her introduction after a moment's hesitation.

"That's what the researchers called me while I was in the facility. My birth name is actually Kaede. But since everyone sees me as the first Diclonius, they call me Lucy instead. Humans don't care who I was before the murders anyways."
@Crimson Spartan

"You can view her that way if you so wish. But I? I think she's fantastic. Putting all of us in here...so different from each other, half of us at each other's throats already...and expects us to work together. It's going to be interesting, seeing who lives and who dies, and though the ideal here is for us all to make it..." Akande shook his head. "Not realistic."

Though this all posed a very interesting point for self-reflection. Why was it that he was so okay with this all? Abduction, forced participation in a game of this nature...and yet he wasn't bothered. Perhaps it was because her (possible) cause was noble, in his eyes? To see who among them would rise up to her challenge...it was his entire M.O., and now he was the one on the receiving end! Really...it would be fantastic to see how this panned out in the end, and how he himself would fare in the grand scheme of things.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have more sugar to spin. You don't have to worry though; I know better than to waste my words on someone who won't listen. Good luck to you in this game, Dhaos. Here's hoping you're one of the ones who gets out of here." And with that, he moved on to Will and his theory.

"Now, that could be a possibility. I doubt the Overseer would ever admit to that herself, of course, but...at this point, we don't have anything definitive just yet." As Lucy became the newest person to make a few pointed remarks in Will's direction, Akande clicked his tongue. "Kids these days..."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Siege @Crimson Spartan @MelodyMeister

"It's nice to meet you Miss Cinder!!" Ashe happily spoke despite the not so friendly response from Cinder. While Ashe did take note of her attitude he decided to remain friendly for now.

"I'm Ashe Bradley and I hope we can work together to get the real scum that trapped us here..." Ashe spoke once again to Cinder remaining positive for the time being.

@York @ThoseAround

"Um... If I may interject.... Let's at least be civil with each other.. We all need to work together as is and this negativity won't really get us anywhere..." Ashe spoke up as he noticed what felt like some pretty bad tension between Lucy and Nathan and decided to get involved before it could get worse. Who knows perhaps his involvement might make this situation worse but he still decided to take that risk. Slightly spurred by the use of 'bitch' towards Lucy and likewise the use of 'dipshit' towards Nathan. In a way he could understand why both of them reacted the way they did but in his mind sided with Lucy a bit more due to how Nathan had first responded to her. However as of this moment he understood that this kind of attitude towards each other would only hinder the group.

Just as he tries to intervene however it seemed an argument between multiple people had sparked up close by. However of all that it's Will that catches his attention.

"It's certainly possible. Indeed I have wondered about this myself given her actions so far. I wouldn't consider it valid due to having so little information to work with but as a researcher I can't help but wonder.." Ashe spoke to Will giving it some thought as he considered what the android had said. Ashe of course answered Will in his usual thoughtful tone.

@Lucky @Space_Candy @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Jeremi @ThoseIMissed

"Ah I see... It's good to question such things. As for that thought...I would suspect that she may need some of us alive...Which is why i'd rather we work together for all of us to be alive..." Ashe spoke to Will as he thought over it all. After this he would fall silent as the others would talk taking some time to think.

"Um... miss I don't think I ever caught your name.... Ah! and I haven't given you mine... How rude of me i'm so very sorry... I'm Ashe Bradley it's nice to officially meet you..." Ashe would speak to Lucy waiting until after she had finished speaking to Will before speaking up himself. He figured it was better to get on friendlier terms with those he could and despite her crimes she did seem nice. Despite her cold look she did help him and Hela out while also calling out Nishiki.

@Lucky @MelodyMeister @ThoseIMissed

Well, the others were also talking to the android, so maybe she would be heard, maybe she wouldn't, and maybe Will would take longer then expected to snap out of his fearful state. Lucy didn't really mind, since someone else would help him out anyways, hopefully, if there was any caring instincts left in these people.

Lucy heard a voice, and turned around. Ah, that man. This man, Ashe, was it? Seemed like some of the more decent people here, and definitely a far more decent human then some of the others shes met. Then again, she hadn't met any nice humans outside the Maple house residents and a few others..

"Ashe? I'm Lucy. After the first female human fossil."

Lucy had her tongue tied after that. Should she really say that she had in mind? Ah, screw it, she said the second part of her introduction after a moment's hesitation.

"That's what the researchers called me while I was in the facility. My birth name is actually Kaede. But since everyone sees me as the first Diclonius, they call me Lucy instead. Humans don't care who I was before the murders anyways."
@Crimson Spartan
"You can view her that way if you so wish. But I? I think she's fantastic. Putting all of us in here...so different from each other, half of us at each other's throats already...and expects us to work together. It's going to be interesting, seeing who lives and who dies, and though the ideal here is for us all to make it..." Akande shook his head. "Not realistic."

Though this all posed a very interesting point for self-reflection. Why was it that he was so okay with this all? Abduction, forced participation in a game of this nature...and yet he wasn't bothered. Perhaps it was because her (possible) cause was noble, in his eyes? To see who among them would rise up to her challenge...it was his entire M.O., and now he was the one on the receiving end! Really...it would be fantastic to see how this panned out in the end, and how he himself would fare in the grand scheme of things.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have more sugar to spin. You don't have to worry though; I know better than to waste my words on someone who won't listen. Good luck to you in this game, Dhaos. Here's hoping you're one of the ones who gets out of here." And with that, he moved on to Will and his theory.

"Now, that could be a possibility. I doubt the Overseer would ever admit to that herself, of course, but...at this point, we don't have anything definitive just yet." As Lucy became the newest person to make a few pointed remarks in Will's direction, Akande clicked his tongue. "Kids these days..."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Siege @Crimson Spartan @MelodyMeister
Cinder Fall
@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Siege @Crimson Spartan @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee

Cinder sighed, seeming a little reluctant to even admit to working together with others to some degree right now before she spoke.

jbR0OwQ.png

"Well... Ashe. All I ask, is that you don't get in my way." She said.

Though, it seemed that on the way to the scaffolding leading up to that drill, there were more interruptions, namely as the result of a bit of squabbling.

However, despite the whole group being composed of people who had likely done many bad deeds, it seemed that the majority wished to work problems out, work as a team, rather than go their seperate ways.

UqAdObM.png

"This place was designed to force us to work together. It makes you wonder... What we are supposed to become, by the time we finally leave." She said, mostly to herself.

Thinking about it, either the Overseer had a grander design, an end goal for all of them at the end... Or maybe this was all something just set up for someone's entertainment. In either case, it didn't seem like she wanted to follow through with whatever plans the Overseer had for them, at least not willingly.

She was only going to co-operate until she had a surefire way to free herself, no strings attached.

It was then that her attention turned to Nishiki, someone who had been more or less freeloading this entire time. Then again, who was she to talk, right?

Some level of interest was there, as she wasn't sure of what he was actually capable of, if he was freeloading... Or simply biding his time, like she would... So she decided that while she had the chance, she would test the waters.

K79AvUG.png

"So. What can you do?" She asked him.

Her tone was almost condescending, but one can't deny that there was some level of intrigue lurking in there... Maybe.​

Deviant Will Nines

Will felt a cold distance from Cyberlife since he already knew what had happened. " Deactivation is the fate that would await me. Once Cyberlife found out, I would be deactivated and destroyed like any of the remaining deviants that tried to start a revolution … like the ones before me. Deviancy is death back home." His LED went yellow in fear.

@Crow

"Or better yet transfer somewhere completely remote where they won't find you." Hela said. "That would be a more logical thing to do... hmm..." Hela followed up, adopting a walking thinking pose. 'Perhaps I could try and be nice to Asgard as I have been nice to everyone here... drop my idea of conquest and simply become an ally to my brothers... Will could come with me, be a part of Asgard.' Hela thought. 'The question is... how would I pull that off?'

@Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back