DELETE THIS

As Caris walks, she passes by a blue haired youth. "That stuff'll kill you." She offhandedly says, not stopping. Caris wasn't a fan of smoked stuff. It irritated her eyes too much. As she walks on Caris stops before a small door and pushes through it, stumbling upon a bar. "Hell yeah!" She cheers, stepping up to the bar and takes a large purple bottle offered by a robotic bar tender. Skooma. Taking another bottle of Meade, Caris leaves the bar and enters a different room, a battle arena it looked like. Interesting. She takes a large swig from both drinks and removes her cape, standing in a pair of armored pants and a similar crop top. Her scarred stomach was exposed, and the three gashes from a deathclaw fight weeks prior were partially visible on her upper back. "Time to play."

Kylo Ren - Starkiller Base - Anyone

Kylo Ren was aboard Starkiller base, investigating an anomaly where a hole seemed to of been torn open in space. A few oddities were coming through and floating about nearby, most of it being odd alien technology seemingly from another world.

tenor.gif

However, as they got closer to the hole Kylo began to sense something familiar. It wasn't so much a disturbance in the force, but rather a familiarity. It resonated of the Dark Side, it was unlike anything he had sensed before, yet at the same time he felt as if he knew it. He began to storm off the bridge and commanded behind him "Prep me my ship, I shall investigate this personally". Soon after he flew out towards the hole, but it didn't take long for the gravitational fields to get a hold of his ship and pull him inside.

Kylo Ren - The Nexus - Anyone

Back on the Nexus an New Order TIE Fighter would soon be seen flying out from the Nexus portal, crashing into the floor and sliding across the room before hitting the wall and being forced to a sudden stop. For a few moments spoke came from the crash site before the cockpit door opened, and a masked Kylo Ren stepped down from his cockpit and out into the open. For a moment he was silent, his head slowly turning as he was examining the room, searching for what he sensed. But then he suddenly stopped when he noticed a familiar site, a man wearing Lord Vader's armour, but surprisingly not damaged in any way.

This was definitely what he had sensed earlier, it was very similar to what lose remnants he could feel from Vader's more damaged helmet back on Starkiller Base, but much stronger. But Vader was dead, had been since before he was even born! There was no way this man could be him! So in response Kylo Ren ignited his lightsaber and declared "You there! Who are you to dare wear the suit of Lord Vader! The fist to the Imperial Army!?".

giphy.gif

@Widowmaker @Others​
"The Great War? I would of remembered that." Just as he finished, a trooper approached Vader. "Lord Vader, we did a background check on this mercenary. The Great War he is referring to is in his own universe, where he alongside a large group of humans known as the UNSC took on a large alien race known as the Covenant. All the information we gathered is on this datapad." And they passed it to Vader, to which he scrolled through the information presented to him. "Interesting. You must of fought valiantly. Although you seem to have the common "Merc with a Mouth" attitude as most mercenaries possess. And I'm assuming this Locus you refer to is your partner?"

Vader turned towards the ignited Lightsaber and in return ignited his own, staring down the unknown Sith. "The man who dears to wear my suit is the one who is actually the owner of said suit. I am Lord Vader, the fist of the Imperial Army. Seeing how you just crashed into the hotel in a Imperial TIE Fighter, you must be apart of the same. But your Lightsaber... You've modified it. Who exactly are you that you know of me, Sith?"
"Yeah, Locus is my partner. He's in this fuckin' trash of a hotel too. Dunno where he went though. Probably off brooding somewhere like the loner he is..." Felix replied. Just as he was about to start speaking again, some fruitcake in a cheap knockoff suit showed up and started threatening Vader.

Before he could get a word out, the knockoff Vader asked him a question that anyone who'd watched Star Wars would know, so Felix simply stood silently and waited on Vader to reply.

@Widowmaker @Gwazi Magnum

Kylo raised his blade when the man ignited his own, however he paused when he claimed to be the actual Lord Vader. But how could that be the case? Such a thing would be impossible! Though one of the Stormtroopers he was with mentioned other universes, perhaps there was some truth to what he says. He nodded in a sense of approval at the mention of his customised lightsaber, not wanting to admit the fact that the "modification" was the result of lousy craftsmanship. Answering 'Vaders' question Kylo responded "I am from the New Order. The rebuilt remnants of the Imperial Guard once Luke Skywalker, my cursed uncle, murdered both you and the Emperor. But if you claim to truly be Vader, then surely you must know this. What is the name of your former master, and the name of the order used to exterminate the Jedi?".

Underneath his mask, Kylo would show a hint of pain. Having to ask such formal questions to prove the identity of his Grandfather, someone he never actually got to meet himself.

"My former master was Obi-Wan Kanobi. I now serve my master, Emperor Palpatine as the fist of the Imperial Army. And the Order which was casted to eliminate all Jedi was Order 66. Any more questions, Sith?"

"Yeah, Locus is my partner. He's in this fuckin' trash of a hotel too. Dunno where he went though. Probably off brooding somewhere like the loner he is..." Felix replied. Just as he was about to start speaking again, some fruitcake in a cheap knockoff suit showed up and started threatening Vader.

Before he could get a word out, the knockoff Vader asked him a question that anyone who'd watched Star Wars would know, so Felix simply stood silently and waited on Vader to reply.

Vader then turned to face Felix to respond to his response. "So your partner is also here? Interesting. Perhaps he will be more professional than you. Bring him to me."

Meanwhile, Marco stepped in when the weird alien thing started finger blasting Felix.

images

"W-woah! We don't need to start finger blasting folks!" Marco shouted as he stepped between Felix and Frieza and waving his arms around frantically in some attempt to get the latter to hopefully calm down.

"Ohohoho! You're quite arrogant, believing yourself to have any kind of choice in the matter! I must admit that I LOVE strong people. Breaking them down bit by bit and seeing their egos crumble under my heel is so delightful." Frieza taunted as he started taking slow menacing steps towards Felix only to stop as Marco stood in his way, his intentions clear enough to the tyrant. He likely didn't wish to see any violence happening in this abode when it was supposed to be a place for relaxation, ideally. Which Frieza was all too familiar with. Many of the denizens of planets Frieza had annihlated begged and pleaded with his forces to let them live and that they weren't a violent race.

Frieza could see their point, he really could.

Being non-violent by nature meant that it was all the easier to slaughter them like cattle. He DID have a business to run after all and to survive, you had to be cutthroat and willing to crush anyone who got in your way. Which is why Frieza knelt down by Marco and placed a hand upon his shoulder while smiling at him. But just like Frieza's personality in general, it was deceptive and not all telling of Frieza's true nature. "My dear boy, I'm merely imparting a lesson onto the man in armor. That if you attempt to make a mockery of Lord Frieza, your torture will be immense. If you seek to stand in the way of that, well.." Frieza's grip seemed to grow more firm and his tone grew gravely serious. "I'll kill you too."

His threat given, Frieza immediately relaxed his grip on Marco's shoulder and clapped him on the back. "Other than that, do enjoy your stay here boy!" Rising to his feet, Frieza glared in Felix's direction. "Now, I believe I said something about torture.."
This was definitely what he had sensed earlier, it was very similar to what lose remnants he could feel from Vader's more damaged helmet back on Starkiller Base, but much stronger. But Vader was dead, had been since before he was even born! There was no way this man could be him! So in response Kylo Ren ignited his lightsaber and declared "You there! Who are you to dare wear the suit of Lord Vader! The fist to the Imperial Army!?".

"Oh, now what-"

4962639764ef5aa1d0eb45dd981231edb9b89219_hq.gif

Frieza was taken aback slightly as some kind of ship seemed to crash into here and a masked man stepped out of it, calling out to the one who introduced himself as Darth Vader. Frieza supposed he could respect another conqueror. Subjugating races and planets under your thumb was something that took hard work after all. Stopping in his march towards Felix, the alien turned and watched Vader interact with this masked stranger. Perhaps this would be a chance to see if Vader was worth his time courting as a potential ally(only to betray him later but Vader didn't need to know that)

@Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Gwazi Magnum

"My former master was Obi-Wan Kanobi. I now serve my master, Emperor Palpatine as the fist of the Imperial Army. And the Order which was casted to eliminate all Jedi was Order 66. Any more questions, Sith?"

Those answers were correct, this at least meant this man was a more well informed Imperial Citizen. Since that wasn't public information that certainly wasn't broadcasted anywhere for billions to enjoy. And the aura he was giving off was similar to that of Vader's remaining helmet. Perhap's he really was Vader? Using his freehand Kylo Ren removed his helmet, looking Vader in the eyes before replying "Maybe you are Lord Vader. So if what your storm trooper says there is correct, that this is some sort of multiverse, then you must come from earlier in the timeline. What's the last major event you remember? That'd be appropriate for Imperial Intelligence to share during your time, of course".

(Sorry about the lateness..)

"Ohohoho! You're quite arrogant, believing yourself to have any kind of choice in the matter! I must admit that I LOVE strong people. Breaking them down bit by bit and seeing their egos crumble under my heel is so delightful." Frieza taunted as he started taking slow menacing steps towards Felix only to stop as Marco stood in his way, his intentions clear enough to the tyrant. He likely didn't wish to see any violence happening in this abode when it was supposed to be a place for relaxation, ideally. Which Frieza was all too familiar with. Many of the denizens of planets Frieza had annihlated begged and pleaded with his forces to let them live and that they weren't a violent race.

Being non-violent by nature meant that it was all the easier to slaughter them like cattle. He DID have a business to run after all and to survive, you had to be cutthroat and willing to crush anyone who got in your way. Which is why Frieza knelt down by Marco and placed a hand upon his shoulder while smiling at him. But just like Frieza's personality in general, it was deceptive and not all telling of Frieza's true nature. "My dear boy, I'm merely imparting a lesson onto the man in armor. That if you attempt to make a mockery of Lord Frieza, your torture will be immense. If you seek to stand in the way of that, well.." Frieza's grip seemed to grow more firm and his tone grew gravely serious. "I'll kill you too."

His threat given, Frieza immediately relaxed his grip on Marco's shoulder and clapped him on the back. "Other than that, do enjoy your stay here boy!" Rising to his feet, Frieza glared in Felix's direction. "Now, I believe I said something about torture.."

"Oh, now what-"

Frieza was taken aback slightly as some kind of ship seemed to crash into here and a masked man stepped out of it, calling out to the one who introduced himself as Darth Vader. Frieza supposed he could respect another conqueror. Subjugating races and planets under your thumb was something that took hard work after all. Stopping in his march towards Felix, the alien turned and watched Vader interact with this masked stranger. Perhaps this would be a chance to see if Vader was worth his time courting as a potential ally(only to betray him later but Vader didn't need to know that)

Bardock> SS Bardock- Frieza- Nexus

"Frieza... still the same tyrant... the same old tricks..."

The floor cracked under the Saiyan's boots and as he walked closer, his energy grew stronger.

BogusGlaringKudu-max-1mb.gif

@Nubabeslives

(Again sorry..)

Those answers were correct, this at least meant this man was a more well informed Imperial Citizen. Since that wasn't public information that certainly wasn't broadcasted anywhere for billions to enjoy. And the aura he was giving off was similar to that of Vader's remaining helmet. Perhap's he really was Vader? Using his freehand Kylo Ren removed his helmet, looking Vader in the eyes before replying "Maybe you are Lord Vader. So if what your storm trooper says there is correct, that this is some sort of multiverse, then you must come from earlier in the timeline. What's the last major event you remember? That'd be appropriate for Imperial Intelligence to share during your time, of course".

"My last major event was the formation of the Empire. We had been getting readings of several resistance forces as well as rumours of surviving Jedi. I was on route to Naboo to eliminate a resistance base and scour the planet for any Jedi, and exterminate them, when a mysterious Portal appeared in my Star Destroyer Chambers." Vader was not telling any lies as he spoke truthfully. Why would he have to lie about current events?

"Oh, now what-"

Vader then turned towards the Alien, lightsaber still ignited from his engagement with the Unknown Sith. A trooper approached Vader and spoke openly. "Lord Vader. We also did a background check on the Alien you were conversing with earlier. His name is Frieza, however he prefers to be called Lord Frieza. He is a galactic tyrant in his Universe, known for conquering numerous planets. He is also known for his sadistic tendencies, and the need to kill his own soldiers to show discipline. The rest of the information is on the Datapad I gave you earlier." "Thank you, Soldier. Carry on. Hmm... Lord Frieza. Galactic Tyrant... Oh such a shame, you were defeated numerous times. I bet that must not look good on your record. But, I still wish to know your strengths, and maybe test them in a battle."

The floor cracked under the Saiyan's boots and as he walked closer, his energy grew stronger.

BogusGlaringKudu-max-1mb.gif

Vader felt the floor cracking as this mysterious creature walked towards the Alien. Vader turned his helmet to face the Warrior. "Hmm. You are releasing quite a lot of power. I can both see it, feel it and sense it. It is nothing like the Force, but it bares so many similarities. Tell me, what are you?"

"My last major event was the formation of the Empire. We had been getting readings of several resistance forces as well as rumours of surviving Jedi. I was on route to Naboo to eliminate a resistance base and scour the planet for any Jedi, and exterminate them, when a mysterious Portal appeared in my Star Destroyer Chambers." Vader was not telling any lies as he spoke truthfully. Why would he have to lie about current events?

Vader then turned towards the Alien, lightsaber still ignited from his engagement with the Unknown Sith. A trooper approached Vader and spoke openly. "Lord Vader. We also did a background check on the Alien you were conversing with earlier. His name is Frieza, however he prefers to be called Lord Frieza. He is a galactic tyrant in his Universe, known for conquering numerous planets. He is also known for his sadistic tendencies, and the need to kill his own soldiers to show discipline. The rest of the information is on the Datapad I gave you earlier." "Thank you, Soldier. Carry on. Hmm... Lord Frieza. Galactic Tyrant... Oh such a shame, you were defeated numerous times. I bet that must not look good on your record. But, I still wish to know your strengths, and maybe test them in a battle."

Vader felt the floor cracking as this mysterious creature walked towards the Alien. Vader turned his helmet to face the Warrior. "Hmm. You are releasing quite a lot of power. I can both see it, feel it and sense it. It is nothing like the Force, but it bares so many similarities. Tell me, what are you?"

large.jpg

"I am a Saiyan. One of the last of our last proud race."

"Enemy to Frieza."

@Widowmaker

large.jpg

"Enemy to Frieza."

"Enemy to Frieza hmm?" He then turned to his Datapad to reveal a small piece of information about the Saiyan. "Ah. So then you must be Bardock, one of the last remaining Saiyans. Your Universe just keeps getting more and more interesting to learn about."

"Oh, now what-"

Marco and Felix - Nexus - Frieza

"U-understood." Marco replied with a gulp to Frieza. He usually fought monsters like this, sure, but after seeing what he could do with that finger blast of his, Marco simply walked to the side for the time being.

Felix, on the other hand, was far from finished, only smirking as Frieza approached Vader instead. "Yeah... that's right, walk away ya fuckin' talking popsicle stick." Felix replied as he slowly stood to his feet, purposefully egging the tyrant on.

@NujabesLives!

Eric Cartman - Nexus - Jimmy

As Jimmy was walking, a familiar friend of his would stop him in his tracks.

latest

"Jimmy? The fuck are you doing here?" The boy asked.

@ThatAverageGuy

As Caris walks, she passes by a blue haired youth. "That stuff'll kill you." She offhandedly says, not stopping. Caris wasn't a fan of smoked stuff. It irritated her eyes too much. As she walks on Caris stops before a small door and pushes through it, stumbling upon a bar. "Hell yeah!" She cheers, stepping up to the bar and takes a large purple bottle offered by a robotic bar tender. Skooma. Taking another bottle of Meade, Caris leaves the bar and enters a different room, a battle arena it looked like. Interesting. She takes a large swig from both drinks and removes her cape, standing in a pair of armored pants and a similar crop top. Her scarred stomach was exposed, and the three gashes from a deathclaw fight weeks prior were partially visible on her upper back. "Time to play."
Bowser - Fighting Arena - Caris

As Caris entered the fighting arena, she'd be met by a rather large looking turtle-like creature.

Bowser_-_New_Super_Mario_Bros_2.png

"GAR HAR HAR HAR!!! I'll take ya, chump!"

@Okami

Caris-Fighting Arena-Bowser
Caris was three things right now.

1. She was bored and had pent up energy.
2. She was a bit drunk.
3. She was rather high due to the potency of her skooma.

Entering a battle arena and having that guy from the Mario games show up... Well she wasn't sure if she was hallucinating or now. Nevertheless, this seemed like a fun way to release some pent up energy. "Sure, why the hell not?" She asks, grinning before putting on her best announcer voice. "In this corner, we have the daughter of Akatosh, the Lady of Iron, the toppler of LaBitch's Princedom, the champion of Hircine... Caaaaariiiis the Dragoooonbooooorrrrrn!" Caris yells, channeling a bit of her Thu'um to project her voice through out the arena and perhaps the whole hotel, shaking the floor slightly. "And in the opposite corner we have a huge fucking tuuuurrrrrtle!" She drops her now empty bottles beside her cloak and cracks her neck. "Let's shed some blooooooooood!"

@ThatAverageGuy

"Frieza... still the same tyrant... the same old tricks..."

"Good!"

Frieza smiled as Marco stepped out of his way. It was good to teach the kids early to fear you. That way when they grew up, they'd act out against anyone Frieza told them to. Because if they didn't then it'd be their head on the chopping block and they didn't want that, not at all. Perhaps if this child had some kind of ability worth pursuing, he'd take this kid on as another minion. But for now he had more pressing matters like-Wait...That energy he sensed. No, it couldn't have been...

Turning towards Bardock, Frieza's mouth was agape in shock. The armor, the face, the general atmosphere this rotten saiyan gave off. It all matched to the one who stood up to him all those years ago. But he had died! Frieza had seen to it personally that the Death Ball he used to destroy Planet Vegeta killed him (along with countless of Frieza soldiers who got caught in the crossfire.) So how was it that he was here and...

"Super...Saiyan..."

Frieza growled out, absolute and utter hate lacing each and every word. He had thought of the legendary Super Saiyan as little more than a myth. Something those damned apes told themselves to try and have something to work towards, a new level to push past. But it hadn't been once, not twice, but three times that Frieza was thoroughly stopped in his tracks by some form of a super saiyan, even one that had godlike energy.

tumblr_inline_n4pxeuTXaF1szxvju.jpg

"How is it that you still walk, cretin? Please do enlighten me as to how you survived your planet's destruction! I couldn't BE any more thorough! You and your whole accursed race should have been six feet under! So, I demand an explanation!" How was it that even after coming back from the dead and being stymied by the same saiyans over and over, one that he HAD killed had somehow returned and obtained that blasted transformation!

Frieza was absolutely livid with a vein on the side of his head looking like it was going to pop from anger alone. "Come to stand before me again? I don't know how you survived last time but I'll make sure your death sticks this time!"
"Thank you, Soldier. Carry on. Hmm... Lord Frieza. Galactic Tyrant... Oh such a shame, you were defeated numerous times. I bet that must not look good on your record. But, I still wish to know your strengths, and maybe test them in a battle."

Frieza20.PNG

Frieza's hatred for saiyans was immense. They had served him loyally and were among his best troops for exterminating the populations of planets Frieza wished to bring under his influence. But when it seemed like the possibility of them potentially getting strong enough to overthrow him occured to him? The saiyans had to go and go they did in a spectacularly fiery explosion. Frieza watched in absolute delight as the saiyan race, apart from a handful of survivors, were all taken out in one shot. So when the most notable one to defy him on that day reappeared, you bet your ass Frieza was as pissed as one could get.

He'd make this monkey regret ever crossing him. What a fool he was to somehow escape death only to jump right into it's arms again. Spreading his arms to the side, a smile spread across Frieza's face. "I must admit I am slightly glad you're here, saiyan. You see, you've provided me with a most excellent outlet to get out all of my aggression upon! Considering how long your race has been a thorn in my side, I'd say you'll be nothing more than a bloody mess by the time I'm through!!" Frieza practically shouted before Vader's words caught his attention and...his annoyance. Yes, he'd been defeated by Son Goku on Namek, killed by that mysterious super saiyan on Earth, ...and then by Goku again.

5195563-frieza_movie_12_by_kingvegito-d5sfdgw.jpg

"...Ohohoho, so it's a demonstration you seek then?" Frieza asked before humbly bowing in Vader's direction. "Very well then, Lord Vader. Prepare to bare witness to my unyielding power." Turning back towards Bardock, Frieza raised his tail and swung it back down smashing the floor beneath it.

"Enemy to Frieza."
granfreezer.jpg

"Proud?! Ohohohoho!! It seems you've picked up a sense of humor while you''ve been away, saiyan!" Frieza taunted although the twitching of his left eye made it clear how much Bardock's presence angered him. Spreading his arms and feet apart, Frieza flared his energy, sending out a powerful shockwave around his person. "I've heard quite a number of jokes today, actually. Yours being the latest, my simian friend.."

"AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF IT!!!"

Bursting forward, leaving the spot where he'd just been standing a crater, Frieza raised his right arm and balled his hand up into a fist to try and deck Bardock right in the face.

@dark @Gwazi Magnum @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker

"...Ohohoho, so it's a demonstration you seek then?" Frieza asked before humbly bowing in Vader's direction. "Very well then, Lord Vader. Prepare to bare witness to my unyielding power." Turning back towards Bardock, Frieza raised his tail and swung it back down smashing the floor beneath it.

"Well, let's just see how strong you are. Troopers, stand down. Let the two fight it out. If any of them attempt to divert towards us, set your blasters to stun and open fire. Understood?" "Yes, Lord Vader." The troopers set their blasters to stun and readied themselves in case anything happened. "Also, Record the fight for viewing when we return to the ship. I'm going to explore this hotel." He uttered before heading away from the Nexus and went to explore the hotel. "Yes Sir." The Trooper nodded, and began recording what was happening between Frieza and Bardock.

Darth Vader - Fighting Arena - Caris / Bowser
After moving away from The Nexus, Vader found himself in a combat arena of some sorts. On further inspection, he finds someone is already using the arena, and they appeared to be fighting ... a spiked turtle? Vader found a seat and sat down to observe the fight.

"This should be interesting to say the least."

@Okami, @thatguyinthestore.

Caris-Fighting Arena-Bowser
Caris was three things right now.

1. She was bored and had pent up energy.
2. She was a bit drunk.
3. She was rather high due to the potency of her skooma.

Entering a battle arena and having that guy from the Mario games show up... Well she wasn't sure if she was hallucinating or now. Nevertheless, this seemed like a fun way to release some pent up energy. "Sure, why the hell not?" She asks, grinning before putting on her best announcer voice. "In this corner, we have the daughter of Akatosh, the Lady of Iron, the toppler of LaBitch's Princedom, the champion of Hircine... Caaaaariiiis the Dragoooonbooooorrrrrn!" Caris yells, channeling a bit of her Thu'um to project her voice through out the arena and perhaps the whole hotel, shaking the floor slightly. "And in the opposite corner we have a huge fucking tuuuurrrrrtle!" She drops her now empty bottles beside her cloak and cracks her neck. "Let's shed some blooooooooood!"

@ThatAverageGuy

"The name's Bowser, chump!" He yelled, not taking kindly to being called a "huge fucking turtle" by the Pokémon trainer. Not wasting a second to get into the fight, Bowser immediately blew his fire breath towards Caris as his opening attack.

250px-Bowsersfirebreath.png

@Okami @Widowmaker

Toffee - Nexus - Frieza

Frieza would find that his fist wasn't caught by a strange lizard like creature almost nonchalantly. Looking up, he'd see that said lizard was wearing a suit.

44e1ff8a8d9c9e39e681499c9fe438976ab1e77f_hq.jpg

"Perhaps you should take your grievances elsewhere, less you want me to get involved. Do I make myself clear?" Toffee asked in a stern tone.

@NujabesLives!

"Good!"

Frieza smiled as Marco stepped out of his way. It was good to teach the kids early to fear you. That way when they grew up, they'd act out against anyone Frieza told them to. Because if they didn't then it'd be their head on the chopping block and they didn't want that, not at all. Perhaps if this child had some kind of ability worth pursuing, he'd take this kid on as another minion. But for now he had more pressing matters like-Wait...That energy he sensed. No, it couldn't have been...

Turning towards Bardock, Frieza's mouth was agape in shock. The armor, the face, the general atmosphere this rotten saiyan gave off. It all matched to the one who stood up to him all those years ago. But he had died! Frieza had seen to it personally that the Death Ball he used to destroy Planet Vegeta killed him (along with countless of Frieza soldiers who got caught in the crossfire.) So how was it that he was here and...

"Super...Saiyan..."

Frieza growled out, absolute and utter hate lacing each and every word. He had thought of the legendary Super Saiyan as little more than a myth. Something those damned apes told themselves to try and have something to work towards, a new level to push past. But it hadn't been once, not twice, but three times that Frieza was thoroughly stopped in his tracks by some form of a super saiyan, even one that had godlike energy.

tumblr_inline_n4pxeuTXaF1szxvju.jpg

"How is it that you still walk, cretin? Please do enlighten me as to how you survived your planet's destruction! I couldn't BE any more thorough! You and your whole accursed race should have been six feet under! So, I demand an explanation!" How was it that even after coming back from the dead and being stymied by the same saiyans over and over, one that he HAD killed had somehow returned and obtained that blasted transformation!

Frieza was absolutely livid with a vein on the side of his head looking like it was going to pop from anger alone. "Come to stand before me again? I don't know how you survived last time but I'll make sure your death sticks this time!"

Frieza20.PNG

Frieza's hatred for saiyans was immense. They had served him loyally and were among his best troops for exterminating the populations of planets Frieza wished to bring under his influence. But when it seemed like the possibility of them potentially getting strong enough to overthrow him occured to him? The saiyans had to go and go they did in a spectacularly fiery explosion. Frieza watched in absolute delight as the saiyan race, apart from a handful of survivors, were all taken out in one shot. So when the most notable one to defy him on that day reappeared, you bet your ass Frieza was as pissed as one could get.

He'd make this monkey regret ever crossing him. What a fool he was to somehow escape death only to jump right into it's arms again. Spreading his arms to the side, a smile spread across Frieza's face. "I must admit I am slightly glad you're here, saiyan. You see, you've provided me with a most excellent outlet to get out all of my aggression upon! Considering how long your race has been a thorn in my side, I'd say you'll be nothing more than a bloody mess by the time I'm through!!" Frieza practically shouted before Vader's words caught his attention and...his annoyance. Yes, he'd been defeated by Son Goku on Namek, killed by that mysterious super saiyan on Earth, ...and then by Goku again.

5195563-frieza_movie_12_by_kingvegito-d5sfdgw.jpg

granfreezer.jpg

"Proud?! Ohohohoho!! It seems you've picked up a sense of humor while you''ve been away, saiyan!" Frieza taunted although the twitching of his left eye made it clear how much Bardock's presence angered him. Spreading his arms and feet apart, Frieza flared his energy, sending out a powerful shockwave around his person. "I've heard quite a number of jokes today, actually. Yours being the latest, my simian friend.."

"AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF IT!!!"

Bursting forward, leaving the spot where he'd just been standing a crater, Frieza raised his right arm and balled his hand up into a fist to try and deck Bardock right in the face.

@dark @Gwazi Magnum @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker

"The name's Bowser, chump!" He yelled, not taking kindly to being called a "huge fucking turtle" by the Pokémon trainer. Not wasting a second to get into the fight, Bowser immediately blew his fire breath towards Caris as his opening attack.

250px-Bowsersfirebreath.png

@Okami @Widowmaker

Toffee - Nexus - Frieza

Frieza would find that his fist wasn't caught by a strange lizard like creature almost nonchalantly. Looking up, he'd see that said lizard was wearing a suit.

44e1ff8a8d9c9e39e681499c9fe438976ab1e77f_hq.jpg

"Perhaps you should take your grievances elsewhere, less you want me to get involved. Do I make myself clear?" Toffee asked in a stern tone.

@NujabesLives!

9cd4fbb7aeec336b767d2fc02f1c8f2b64fb1a89_hq.jpg

Super Saiyan Bardock- Nexus-Frieza

The Super Saiyan Bardock had more than a hint of irritation in his voice. Here was Frieza, his sworn enemy and the second he tries to make this fight worth something, a lizard with a suit intended to stop their fight here.

"Who's side you on, pal?!" He growled at Toffee.

@NujabesLives! @thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Caris-The Fighting Arena-Bowser; Vader
"TIID KLO UL!" Caris shouts.

Slow time was one of her favorite abilities to learn as Dovahkiin. It was easy to master and did exactly as its name implied. All around her time slowed to a near stop. This entire hotel would slow, but only those near Caris would notice as she was not effected. The fire breath crept towards her and she straifs it, not wanting to waste her sixteen seconds of speed.

I know we aren't on awesome terms but please let me do this... Caris thinks, safely out of reach of the flames. At least temporarily. If this doesn't work you can bet your ass I'll be hunting you down in your own grounds. She closes her eyes as time regains its natural speed, and begins to convulse. Long fur begins to erupt from her skin as her bones break and reform, elongating her limbs and creating claws and fangs. By the gods it hurt but it was worth it.

Mere seconds after the transformation began, Caris was gone. In her place stood a six foot tall werewolf, her eyes glowing bright.

7169-1-1332728931.jpg

Darth Vader - The Nexus - Anyone
Screen-Shot-2015-09-24-at-9.49.02-AM-1024x570.png

Vader was travelling in Hyperspace towards his next destination. He was tasked to eliminate a small Rebel Base on the planet Naboo, and re-secure control of that system.

As his Star Destroyer was travelling, the Admiral approached him to give an update on something.

"Lord Vader."
"What is it, Admiral?"
"A new location just popped up on our navigation system. It's been labelled as a Multiverse Hotel, sir."
"Hmm. Is there any information on this new location in our database?"
"No, my lord. What we have noticed is that a strange portal has appeared in your quarters, sir. We believe it will take you into the hotel."
"Very well. I will take a small group of Stormtroopers and investigate this myself. I'm leaving you in charge of the Naboo operation. Once you arrive in Naboo's orbit, send a landing party towards the base via the co-ordinates provided. Do not fail me, Admiral."
"Yes sir. Good luck, sir."
"There is no luck. Only the Force."

Vader advanced from the Bridge and entered the Barracks, assembling a small group of stormtroopers to take with him into the portal. Once assembled, they entered the portal to arrive at the Nexus, the portal hub of the Hotel.

"There seems to be a variety of aliens in this hotel, Lord Vader. And a few humans as well."
"Interesting. Keep guard of the Nexus, allow people to come and go as they please. I'm going to talk with some of these other guests."
"Yes, Lord Vader."

@NujabesLives!

Vader browses around the Nexus Hub when he discovered a odd looking Alien, not one he's recognised. He approached Frieza and addressed him, a few of his Stormtroopers behind him as a escort.

Stormtroopers.png

"Excuse me. You seem to of also brought some troops with you as well. Who exactly are you? I don't recognise you from any Imperial Controlled Planets."

Luke stopped short as he watched the
Darth Vader - The Nexus - Anyone
Screen-Shot-2015-09-24-at-9.49.02-AM-1024x570.png

Vader was travelling in Hyperspace towards his next destination. He was tasked to eliminate a small Rebel Base on the planet Naboo, and re-secure control of that system.

As his Star Destroyer was travelling, the Admiral approached him to give an update on something.

"Lord Vader."
"What is it, Admiral?"
"A new location just popped up on our navigation system. It's been labelled as a Multiverse Hotel, sir."
"Hmm. Is there any information on this new location in our database?"
"No, my lord. What we have noticed is that a strange portal has appeared in your quarters, sir. We believe it will take you into the hotel."
"Very well. I will take a small group of Stormtroopers and investigate this myself. I'm leaving you in charge of the Naboo operation. Once you arrive in Naboo's orbit, send a landing party towards the base via the co-ordinates provided. Do not fail me, Admiral."
"Yes sir. Good luck, sir."
"There is no luck. Only the Force."

Vader advanced from the Bridge and entered the Barracks, assembling a small group of stormtroopers to take with him into the portal. Once assembled, they entered the portal to arrive at the Nexus, the portal hub of the Hotel.

"There seems to be a variety of aliens in this hotel, Lord Vader. And a few humans as well."
"Interesting. Keep guard of the Nexus, allow people to come and go as they please. I'm going to talk with some of these other guests."
"Yes, Lord Vader."

@NujabesLives!

Vader browses around the Nexus Hub when he discovered a odd looking Alien, not one he's recognised. He approached Frieza and addressed him, a few of his Stormtroopers behind him as a escort.

Stormtroopers.png

"Excuse me. You seem to of also brought some troops with you as well. Who exactly are you? I don't recognise you from any Imperial Controlled Planets."

Luke stopped short as the wave of too familiar dark side energy hit him. A feeling he'd last felt decades before. Memories flooded back. So long ago yet still so vivid. Luke knew he'd be felt in a moment and he unhooked his lightsaber, preparing for a confrontation. Would his father recognize him? He was no young Jedi but a powerful master, middle aged and with a family of his own. He waited to see what would come next.

3535Ovr.png

John Connor- Nightclub- Nobody yet

The normal man looked like he just came out of a post-apocalyptic war really was in a war against the machines. So it wasn't the greatest place to think but there was nobody here so far.

The leader of the resistance stared at the glaring lights and nightclub equipment all flashing with loud music. This was a long time ago...

Back