Status
Not open for further replies.
"Woooooooaaaaaah..." Gumi was stunned. "Gakupo, we gotta get this in our world! This is so cool!! Oh my gosh, I wanna go everywhere!!" But Gumi ultimately decided to go left, as a small part of her was feeling homesick. Maybe a visit there would cheer her up...even if it was only virtual.

"Hmm..." As nice as that city looked, Gakupo opted to go right, into the forest. This was all virtual, right? An escape from all this high-tech gadgetry would be deeply appreciated.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone​

"I am unsure what kind of technology you would want," Burnham said to Vert before Saru could respond. "You may want to ask Engineering about it."

"I shall indeed inquire about it. I hope my request for something small won't be too bad."

"I think you will find that I never put my life in the hands of others," Elliot said in response to Vader. Whether that was debatable didn't matter to Elliot, for he didn't think Vader cared to discuss it anyway.

"We'll beam over who wishes to go to the Enterprise," Burnham said. Liara nodded and her communication ended. Burnham nodded to the others and said, "sit tight."

Soon, those on the bridge who had not specifically asked to be exempt from the investigation were transported to the lounge of the Enterprise, where Liara, Spock, and James Vega waited with the device. Liara greeted the group warmly before introducing everyone to the technology.

"I've connected a helmet accessory to the device, where placing it on your head will put you into a deep sleep. As far as I can gather, the device originally copied minds into it, though I am unsure if this was meant to be permanent or just a temporary function. In any case, I have made adjustments to allow your consciousness inside the device without copying it, though it can only be done for an hour or so before the strain becomes too much on your mind."

James looked a bit sick. "So you're saying... our minds will be in there, but then when it's over, they come back to our bodies?"

"... Essentially," Liara said, giving a look that indicated she didn't really have time to help James understand it better. "Is everyone ready?"

Soon, one by one, Liara transferred the consciousness of everyone in the room into the virtual world contained inside the device. Though no one knew what to expect, the experience ended up feeling not entirely unpleasant. At first, it felt like flying, with feelings of euphoria over a blank landscape of nothing. Soon, it turned into something more, like a kaleidoscope of color being directly broadcasted into one's brain. These visions were rapid and mystifying, overlapping over each other to strike at one's every sense.

Then it all just stopped. Everyone's bodies hit softly against a surface and a landscape of light came into view. When they stood, they found themselves in a clearing in the middle of an idyllic landscape. The path behind you seemed to be nothing but a dense, uninviting forest, while two dirt paths led ahead. Both went through the trees ahead, but one clearly went left toward a futuristic looking city you could see just beyond the forest. The other path, the one on the right, seemed to go deeper into the forest to parts unknown.

pOcNaQD.jpg

"It would seem we will have to split up," Liara said.

Elliot was in awe, staring at his hands. "Hold on, you're saying this is inside that device? That we are... inside a computer essentially?"

"That's how I understand it," James muttered.

"That... is incredible, admittedly. I did not think this was possible. I truly feel as if I am here. Not only that, but any discomfort I had been feeling is completely gone."

"It really is quite ingenious," Liara said with a smile.

"Well then..." Elliot pointed to the right path. "That seems the more interesting way to go. That is where I will be."

"Keep in mind that we do not know what we will find. There is evidence the data in here is corrupted, so you must watch your surroundings."

"Hmm. So this area is inside of one device? How interesting... The style of technology that performs this was something I had pitched to my development team back home which they are working on... How impressive. But if what Liara says is correct, we'd best be on our guards... In which case... Access!" Vert exclaimed as she engulfed herself in a bright light and changed her appearance once more to Green Heart, her Hard Drive Divinity.

"I shall take the left path. Anyone is more than welcome to accompany me, the more the safer. I shall do my best to keep the group safe with my power as a Goddess." Green Heart exclaimed in a mature tone as she took off towards the left path. She noticed however that Gumi already took off towards said path before her, and motioned towards her.

"Woooooooaaaaaah..." Gumi was stunned. "Gakupo, we gotta get this in our world! This is so cool!! Oh my gosh, I wanna go everywhere!!" But Gumi ultimately decided to go left, as a small part of her was feeling homesick. Maybe a visit there would cheer her up...even if it was only virtual.

View attachment 2722

"Gumi, please wait up. This forest could be dangerous. Stay behind me where it's safe."

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Left Path

"I am unsure what kind of technology you would want," Burnham said to Vert before Saru could respond. "You may want to ask Engineering about it."

@Raynar Saassin @Ver

"I think you will find that I never put my life in the hands of others," Elliot said in response to Vader. Whether that was debatable didn't matter to Elliot, for he didn't think Vader cared to discuss it anyway.

"We'll beam over who wishes to go to the Enterprise," Burnham said. Liara nodded and her communication ended. Burnham nodded to the others and said, "sit tight."

Soon, those on the bridge who had not specifically asked to be exempt from the investigation were transported to the lounge of the Enterprise, where Liara, Spock, and James Vega waited with the device. Liara greeted the group warmly before introducing everyone to the technology.

"I've connected a helmet accessory to the device, where placing it on your head will put you into a deep sleep. As far as I can gather, the device originally copied minds into it, though I am unsure if this was meant to be permanent or just a temporary function. In any case, I have made adjustments to allow your consciousness inside the device without copying it, though it can only be done for an hour or so before the strain becomes too much on your mind."

James looked a bit sick. "So you're saying... our minds will be in there, but then when it's over, they come back to our bodies?"

"... Essentially," Liara said, giving a look that indicated she didn't really have time to help James understand it better. "Is everyone ready?"

Soon, one by one, Liara transferred the consciousness of everyone in the room into the virtual world contained inside the device. Though no one knew what to expect, the experience ended up feeling not entirely unpleasant. At first, it felt like flying, with feelings of euphoria over a blank landscape of nothing. Soon, it turned into something more, like a kaleidoscope of color being directly broadcasted into one's brain. These visions were rapid and mystifying, overlapping over each other to strike at one's every sense.

Then it all just stopped. Everyone's bodies hit softly against a surface and a landscape of light came into view. When they stood, they found themselves in a clearing in the middle of an idyllic landscape. The path behind you seemed to be nothing but a dense, uninviting forest, while two dirt paths led ahead. Both went through the trees ahead, but one clearly went left toward a futuristic looking city you could see just beyond the forest. The other path, the one on the right, seemed to go deeper into the forest to parts unknown.

pOcNaQD.jpg

Elliot was in awe, staring at his hands. "Hold on, you're saying this is inside that device? That we are... inside a computer essentially?"

"That... is incredible, admittedly. I did not think this was possible. I truly feel as if I am here. Not only that, but any discomfort I had been feeling is completely gone."

"Well then..." Elliot pointed to the right path. "That seems the more interesting way to go. That is where I will be."

"Keep in mind that we do not know what we will find. There is evidence the data in here is corrupted, so you must watch your surroundings."

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @dark @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Otto @Ver

This was not what Vader had expected to see when traveling inside this device. Though a superficial beauty always hid something dark beneath the surface. "I will go down the right," Vader replied.

"Perhaps I will go down the left then," Liara responded in turn. "Anyone up for joining me? As for anyone going to the right don't do anything drastic and if you see something peculiar don't touch it. Got that?"

Gumi looked behind her, gasping as Green Heart arrived.

AN1vVSnvO_y-YFpmFJkbqgieMtgKXZjnkt63lfYALZSzr-R1mAWpLyqInwXWsUJ-6rIUmXSQoCWZsBmLuMYbu046cw5YNEL_d1SQC_QSKBFdwp3ZCi_5O4SZpymIg6FEKIoJzaMf

"Mi-"

green_heart_render_8_by_doublea2015-d8upkt0.png

"......."

After a moment of staring at Green Heart, Gumi shook her head and smiled. "Yeah! Totally! I hope there aren't any zombies around here. That'd suck, huh? Hey, do you think there's virtual food around here? I wonder if I could taste it...do you think we'd actually be able to eat it?"

@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @LeftGroup​

@Raynar Saassin @Ver

Then it all just stopped. Everyone's bodies hit softly against a surface and a landscape of light came into view. When they stood, they found themselves in a clearing in the middle of an idyllic landscape. The path behind everyone seemed to be nothing but a dense, uninviting forest, while two dirt paths led ahead. Both went through the trees ahead, but one clearly went left toward a futuristic looking city one could see just beyond the forest. The other path, the one on the right, seemed to go deeper into the forest to parts unknown.

pOcNaQD.jpg

Elliot was in awe, staring at his hands. "Hold on, you are saying this is inside that device? That we are... inside a computer essentially?"

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @dark @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Otto @Ver
The environment caught the attention of both Jedi as they arrived in the simulation. "Fascinating..." Mizelia muttered. "Hmm... I will go to the right." Mizelia said
"I'll go to the left." Meceliss said and the two went to the groups for the path of their choice.

"I shall take the left path. Anyone is more than welcome to accompany me, the more the safer. I shall do my best to keep the group safe with my power as a Goddess." Green Heart exclaimed in a mature tone as she took off towards the left path. She noticed however that Gumi already took off towards said path before her, and motioned towards her.
"That's appriciated." Meceliss said to Green Heart

Last edited:
Gumi looked behind her, gasping as Green Heart arrived.

AN1vVSnvO_y-YFpmFJkbqgieMtgKXZjnkt63lfYALZSzr-R1mAWpLyqInwXWsUJ-6rIUmXSQoCWZsBmLuMYbu046cw5YNEL_d1SQC_QSKBFdwp3ZCi_5O4SZpymIg6FEKIoJzaMf

"Mi-"

green_heart_render_8_by_doublea2015-d8upkt0.png

"......."

After a moment of staring at Green Heart, Gumi shook her head and smiled. "Yeah! Totally! I hope there aren't any zombies around here. That'd suck, huh? Hey, do you think there's virtual food around here? I wonder if I could taste it...do you think we'd actually be able to eat it?"

cpu-face-2-gif.2722

"I know that I'm a wonder to behold, but now is not the time." Green Heart responded seriously, not taking it as an opportunity to tease about her bust. She looked towards Liara who had joined the group.

"Perhaps I will go down the left then," Liara responded in turn. "Anyone up for joining me? As for anyone going to the right don't do anything drastic and if you see something peculiar don't touch it. Got that?"

"Good to have you along, Liara. Perhaps with your knowledge, we'd be able to safely traverse this place under our protection."

"That's appriciated." Mizelia said to Green Heart

"I wouldn't exactly be a good CPU Goddess if I didn't protect innocents, now would I?~ It's a core principle that all Goddesses acknowledge and follow to the letter. That's why our citizens put their faith in us, knowing we're there to protect them."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Left Path

@Raynar Saassin @Ver

Then it all just stopped. Everyone's bodies hit softly against a surface and a landscape of light came into view. When they stood, they found themselves in a clearing in the middle of an idyllic landscape. The path behind everyone seemed to be nothing but a dense, uninviting forest, while two dirt paths led ahead. Both went through the trees ahead, but one clearly went left toward a futuristic looking city one could see just beyond the forest. The other path, the one on the right, seemed to go deeper into the forest to parts unknown.

pOcNaQD.jpg

Elliot was in awe, staring at his hands. "Hold on, you are saying this is inside that device? That we are... inside a computer essentially?"

Titus didn't explicitly opt to join in on the mission to investigate the device, since he never considered himself a very erudite marine, but when the mass of people began following Liara to assist, the towering marine wordlessly followed the crowd. Upon hearing an explanation of the plan from the alien Liara, Titus raised a brow. "Virtual reality? That seems odd."

Computer science wasn't exactly a very prolific realm of study in the age of the Imperium, due to the millenia-old decrees by the Adeptus Mechanicus. Excessive computing outside of a cogitator could lend itself to a development of abominable intelligence. The computer systems and data storage technology of the Imperium is limited to the tech-priests devotion to the machine spirit, and how many sacred unguents they have on hand. The concept of an artificial reality forged from pure data was completely alien, if not heretical to the highest degree. However, Titus moved beyond being a hunter of heresy. There was a mission to be accomplished.

The process of transferring into the digital world didn't phase the captain as much as it should. The 'floaty' sensation coupled with the bizarre colors wasn't unlike the process of being put into suspended animation after a significant injury or long day of fighting, and it was a sensation all but familiar to a veteran astartes. Being quite literally put on ice is something one would not soon forget.

Once the cognitive transference was complete, Titus shot open his eyes in the virtual realm and quickly rose from his seated postion, ready to work. He nodded to Liara, stomping forward.

View attachment 2723

"Let us split up, then. Be on your guard. We've been at rest for some time, but don't let the calm distract you. We don't know we'll find in this place, and it's better to be shot aware than shot aloof."

"Hold fast, and good luck."

Questionably, Titus' tone of voice was a bit more. . .human. . .than it was a few hours ago. As far as everyone knew, the marine had vanished to the crew quarters on the Normandy and was locked in the observation deck for quite some time. It's anybody's guess what such a stout warrior was getting up to in there. With nothing left to say, he'd stomp off the left path, following Vert, Gumi and the others.

@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Yun Lee @LeftGroup

“We’re inside the belly of the beast... keep your eyes peeled for anything! I bet the Blues are hiding right... HERE!
Sarge exclaimed as he jumped behind a bush and aimed his rifle in anticipation of an enemy, though nothing of note was there.

“Or HERE!” Sarge exclaimed before repeating the same process, though still nothing.

“How about.... HERE!!

Sill nothing.

“Hmmm... these Blues are craftier than I thought... we should definitely keep our eyes peeled like oranges!” Sarge exclaimed before sturdying himself upright.

“I’ll go down the left path! Everyone knows that the left path is always the most dangerous one!”
Sarge exclaimed, cocking his rifle as he headed down said path.

“If he’s taking the left path, then I’m taking the right. The last thing I need is Sarge jumping behind trees every five fucking minutes.” Grif said as he went to do just that.

@Atomic Knight @Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @Jeremi

cpu-face-2-gif.2722

"I know that I'm a wonder to behold, but now is not the time." Green Heart responded seriously, not taking it as an opportunity to tease about her bust. She looked towards Liara who had joined the group.

"Good to have you along, Liara. Perhaps with your knowledge, we'd be able to safely traverse this place under our protection."

"I wouldn't exactly be a good CPU Goddess if I didn't protect innocents, now would I?~ It's a core principle that all Goddesses acknowledge and follow to the letter. That's why our citizens put their faith in us, knowing we're there to protect them."

To be perfectly honest this is all new for me as well,"
Liara admitted but gave a confident smile in response. "If we're all on guard and keep an eye on our surroundings, then we should be fine."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Left Path

@Raynar Saassin @Ver

pOcNaQD.jpg

Despite the unpleasant experience upon arrival, Kirby appeared fine and comfortable within the simulation. Almost like he's used to being in a virtual world, being from a video gane after all.

Looking between the two paths, Kirby scuttled down the right path. If there was anything Kirby was good at dealing with, it was trees.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Donder172 @Raptor Jesus @Yun Lee @Right Path

"I did not think you to be scared," Elliot said, crossing his arms and looking at Vader.

"It is not a bomb," Liara said. "I am extremely confident of this. However, I can not say it isn't a trap, though I find it unlikely to be an intentional one. I can't speak for what kind of data may be inside the device, but that is why I will be going with you to investigate."

@Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Lucky @York @Raptor Jesus @Crow @Ver

@Raynar Saassin @Ver

pOcNaQD.jpg

"Hmm..." As nice as that city looked, Gakupo opted to go right, into the forest. This was all virtual, right? An escape from all this high-tech gadgetry would be deeply appreciated.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone​
Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Donder172 @Raptor Jesus @Yun Lee @Alex Azure
@Right Path

Like it usually did when she was asleep, Emily's amulet seemed to hover in the air, glowing a distinct, pink color. Other than that though, Emily was glad to enter into the box's data in a... Relatively harmless fashion. It wasn't as direct of a mode of arrival like in the void, as the machinery making up the box seemed a bit slower than stone magic, but all the same... She took a few moments to adjust to her new environment, looking from the path to the left... To the right for a while.

It was only when Elliot chose to go right that her mind was set too.

kX4hSff.png

"I'll go right as well. The city looks a little too... Obvious." She said.

Emily did kind of want to explore the city, but she also had a feeling that the forest might be hiding something of note deeper within. If someone were to hide some vital information, they would probably pick a less conspicuous place than a city, right?​

Titus didn't explicitly opt to join in on the mission to investigate the device, since he never considered himself a very erudite marine, but when the mass of people began following Liara to assist, the towering marine wordlessly followed the crowd. Upon hearing an explanation of the plan from the alien Liara, Titus raised a brow. "Virtual reality? That seems odd."

Computer science wasn't exactly a very prolific realm of study in the age of the Imperium, due to the millenia-old decrees by the Adeptus Mechanicus. Excessive computing outside of a cogitator could lend itself to a development of abominable intelligence. The computer systems and data storage technology of the Imperium is limited to the tech-priests devotion to the machine spirit, and how many sacred unguents they have on hand. The concept of an artificial reality forged from pure data was completely alien, if not heretical to the highest degree. However, Titus moved beyond being a hunter of heresy. There was a mission to be accomplished.

The process of transferring into the digital world didn't phase the captain as much as it should. The 'floaty' sensation coupled with the bizarre colors wasn't unlike the process of being put into suspended animation after a significant injury or long day of fighting, and it was a sensation all but familiar to a veteran astartes. Being quite literally put on ice is something one would not soon forget.

Once the cognitive transference was complete, Titus shot open his eyes in the virtual realm and quickly rose from his seated postion, ready to work. He nodded to Liara, stomping forward.

View attachment 2723

"Let us split up, then. Be on your guard. We've been at rest for some time, but don't let the calm distract you. We don't know we'll find in this place, and it's better to be shot aware than shot aloof."

"Hold fast, and good luck."

Questionably, Titus' tone of voice was a bit more. . .human. . .than it was a few hours ago. As far as everyone knew, the marine had vanished to the crew quarters on the Normandy and was locked in the observation deck for quite some time. It's anybody's guess what such a stout warrior was getting up to in there. With nothing left to say, he'd stomp off the left path, following Vert, Gumi and the others.

@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Yun Lee @LeftGroup

Krystal had soon joined in with the room to see this situation. Forest or City? "Hmm... the right path seems nice... however... The left path is the one I think I should take." Krystal decided, joining Vert and the others, Blaster at the ready.

@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LeftGroup

@Raynar Saassin @Ver

pOcNaQD.jpg

cpu-face-2-gif.2722

tumblr_inline_p8mrc356lu1r79yns_100.jpg

❝ Guess I'm going left too. ❞ Flower didn't seem to mind either option, and just decided to go left. She didn't exactly properly patch up the scratch she had on her arm, but after somewhat figuring out what the obsolete omni-tool did. For now she figured she could ignore it.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @Atomic Knight
@Left Path

"So, this is virtual reality?"

Starscream looked at his lanky hands and moves his fingers about.

"Curious how it can warp both cybernetic and organic minds."

He then sees two paths ahead.

5EqKTWD.jpg

"The less similiar the sights there are to Earth, the better," Starscream says as he refers to the forested right path. Instead, he opts for something closer to Cybertron's aesthetic - the futuristic city of the left path. He follows near Vert & Titus.

"Let us make sure one or two of us is holding an Omni-Tool in either sector- wait, we do have them in this virtual simulation, do we?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Donder172 @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @Left Path

@Raptor Jesus

tumblr_inline_ngqq8rvypj1sk47ji.jpg

"I would not anticipate any deliberately hostile entities within this space -- certainly not the re-animated dead -- but considering the unknown origins of this box, as well as the data it might hold, it would be logical to be wary admittedly," Spock said in response to Gumi's remark, "If we are to believe that every object in here is mere data, by extension, I doubt that any item in here would provide a source of sustenance," he continued, dry and blunt as usual.

As the group began making their way down the left road, the city coming into greater view, everyone would find that the futuristic city, filled to the brim with chrome-painted buildings and bright lights, was also crawling with a great amount of people, all uncomfortably uniform and almost blank, with no presence attached to them, as though they were ghosts despite how solid they looked. Aside from a few passing glances, the people within the city barely even acknowledged the group as they drew closer, despite how their varied appearances no doubt stuck out from everyone else within the futuristic area.

Taking note of their reactions, or lack thereof, Spock perked a brow curiously. "Fascinating... Whatever the origin of this technology is, it's certainly beyond the holographic and virtual capabilities of our world," he spoke. "It may be fortuitous to test the limits of this machine's programming, determine how adept it is at emulating social responses."

In other words, Spock suggested the prospect of interacting with the blank "citizens" to see what they could find out.

@Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @Crow @Raptor Jesus @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LeftPath

"I would not anticipate any deliberately hostile entities within this space -- certainly not the re-animated dead -- but considering the unknown origins of this box, as well as the data it might hold, it would be logical to be wary admittedly," Spock said in response to Gumi's remark, "If we are to believe that every object in here is mere data, by extension, I doubt that any item in here would provide a source of sustenance," he continued, dry and blunt as usual.

As the group began making their way down the left road, the city coming into greater view, everyone would find that the futuristic city, filled to the brim with chrome-painted buildings and bright lights, was also crawling with a great amount of people, all uncomfortably uniform and almost blank, with no presence attached to them, as though they were ghosts despite how solid they looked. Aside from a few passing glances, the people within the city barely even acknowledged the group as they drew closer, despite how their varied appearances no doubt stuck out from everyone else within the futuristic area.

Taking note of their reactions, or lack thereof, Spock perked a brow curiously. "Fascinating... Whatever the origin of this technology is, it's certainly beyond the holographic and virtual capabilities of our world," he spoke. "It may be fortuitous to test the limits of this machine's programming, determine how adept it is at emulating social responses."

In other words, Spock suggested the prospect of interacting with the blank "citizens" to see what they could find out.

@Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @Crow @Raptor Jesus @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LeftPath

Taking Spock's advice, Starscream asked around.

JKN5PL6.jpg

"Greetings, fleshling. I would like to know about our current whereabouts. What is this place known as?"

@Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @Ver @Raptor Jesus @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LeftPath

Taking Spock's advice, Starscream asked around.

JKN5PL6.jpg

"Greetings, fleshling. I would like to know about our current whereabouts. What is this place known as?"

@Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @Ver @Raptor Jesus @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LeftPath

Titus glanced around, looking down at the civilians as they passed by. He immediately picked up on their unnatural uniformity and presence, . He furrowing his brow, and looking up at Starscream. The most mechanical-looking being here, and it's more emotive and 'human' than these virtual clones.

42LfD1c.png

"Don't bother, Starscream. They aren't real. I am no scientist, but I don't believe these entities were 'programmed' to think very hard," Titus commented, looking back at Spock and nodding. "The scions of Mars would purge this facade immediately. Abominable intelligence. It must be the highest form of tech-heresy possible."

Of course, Titus said that, not accounting for the androids and synthetics in the group. Titus didn't seem as vehement as the individuals he described, though the virtual people most certainly disturbed him to some extent.

@Jeremi @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @Ver @Raptor Jesus @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @Crow @LeftPath

Elliot felt he could do with some better company, especially once he saw the big lug that was James join the right path crew. No point in making a big deal about it, at least for now. He was finding this whole experience to be an illuminating one. Who knew a complete world could exist in such a space, independent from the world outside of it. There could be chaos out there and peace in here, all at once.

"This forest seems thick with wonders," Elliot said, finding his eyes drawn to the trees. The further the progressed down their path, the further alien everything became. Trees were growing taller, with wide branches and leaves in all kinds of colors.

"I guess if you're making a world, might as well put some cool stuff in it," James said. "Man..."

The trees with the fancy leaves began to carry fruit that looked like big blue pears. "We should examine those," Elliot said, pointing to them. "Or at least, I will." The boy's hands glowed as he prepared to shoot the fruit down. There weren't that many options due to the group not having their equipment on them in this world.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Donder172 @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @York @Space_Candy @Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back