Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Quill/Star-Lord

" Well, from my experience, it either wants us to help doing something benevolent or you know it needs us dead and wants to kill us for its life energy," he replied, looking over at them.

" I highly doubt it is going to answer you."

@Space_Candy @Raptor Jesus

"I can not say for sure," Liara said to Mizelia. "We seem to be experiencing the same level of gravity as equivalent to what we simulate on our ships, though there do appear to be moments of feeling lighter. I have been manipulating mass effect fields in order to keep us at a proper level."

Mizelia would be able to sense the Force in tremendous amounts, as well as the acute feeling that this planet was a place of great tragedy and a strong source for the dark side of the Force.

"What the hell are you going on about, Quill?" Elliot snapped, turning on Peter. "This is not a 'journey.' It is not a 'quest.' It is a series of blunders by incompetent fools. I do not believe we have helped anyone, considering all we have done is drag ourselves and others across reality. And frankly, that woman and her virtual world can burn for all I care. Her work was too corrupted for it to even be useful to anyone. They all can burn. We have been spared their nonsense."

"Hey, you," Shepard said, looking at Elliot. "Show some respect. We could have fallen comrades."

Elliot peered at Shepard, before taking a few angry steps toward her. "Do not tell me how to feel," he said. "And those were hardly what I would call comrades. Maybe you should show me some respect before I have to break you."

Shepard stared back evenly. "Not if I break you first."

The stand-off was interrupted by an approaching figure. Amidst the storms and debris, something could finally be seen in the distance. However, as it soon became clear, the figure was hardly alone. Red beams of light seemed to emit from the figures, though it soon became clear they all held similar weaponry to Darth Vader.

eZQRDYp.jpg

A man stood at the head of them, looking to be the commander of these forces. He pointed at Shepard and the others. "Remove them from this place," he said.

4v8n04V.jpg

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva

"I can not say for sure," Liara said to Mizelia. "We seem to be experiencing the same level of gravity as equivalent to what we simulate on our ships, though there do appear to be moments of feeling lighter. I have been manipulating mass effect fields in order to keep us at a proper level."

Mizelia would be able to sense the Force in tremendous amounts, as well as the acute feeling that this planet was a place of great tragedy and a strong source for the dark side of the Force.

"What the hell are you going on about, Quill?" Elliot snapped, turning on Peter. "This is not a 'journey.' It is not a 'quest.' It is a series of blunders by incompetent fools. I do not believe we have helped anyone, considering all we have done is drag ourselves and others across reality. And frankly, that woman and her virtual world can burn for all I care. Her work was too corrupted for it to even be useful to anyone. They all can burn. We have been spared their nonsense."

"Hey, you," Shepard said, looking at Elliot. "Show some respect. We could have fallen comrades."

Elliot peered at Shepard, before taking a few angry steps toward her. "Do not tell me how to feel," he said. "And those were hardly what I would call comrades. Maybe you should show me some respect before I have to break you."

The stand-off was interrupted by an approaching figure. Amidst the storms and debris, something could finally be seen in the distance. However, as it soon became clear, the figure was hardly alone. Red beams of light seemed to emit from the figures, though it soon became clear they all held similar weaponry to Darth Vader.

eZQRDYp.jpg

A man stood at the head of them, looking to be the commander of these forces. He pointed at Shepard and the others. "Remove them from this place," he said.

4v8n04V.jpg

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva
latest

“And who the hell do you think you are?!” Sarge shouted as he took aim at the seemingly hostile group they had just encountered.

@Atomic Knight

Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

" Huh- murder and death seems to be the winner here, you know, I shouldn't be surprised that everything went south that quick. Vader, are these some friends of yours that you can help convince we aren't a threat?" He asked. He held his hand near his quad blaster in case this went south faster then he expected and he would need his weapon. He mostly ignored Elliot's comments. He was just a bitter boy who had been hurt a lot.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Everyone

eZQRDYp.jpg

4v8n04V.jpg
Mizelia shudders at the feeling of the Dark Side and the pain and tragedy from the area. The echoes of those who died here. This only confirmed Mizelia's fears, this was more than likely Malachor V. "Liara... I think I know where we are..." Mizelia said somewhat weakly. She then looks up to Shepard "This is more than likely the last battlefield of the Mandalorian Wars." she said towards her. She then felt the presences of others, she noticed their weapons. Lightsabers. "Sith... they're Sith. That means... we're in our dimension." Mizelia added before looking at the group "Don't let them come close to you, their weapons can cut through almost any material."

eZQRDYp.jpg

4v8n04V.jpg

"Whoa! What the hell is going on!?" Krystal asked, taking her blaster out.

@Atomic Knight

As they made landfall Vader could sense that this place was strong in the force. That however was information only relevant to him so he didn't share it to anyone else. Perhaps it would have been useful until they were accosted by a group of what appeared to be Sith.

eZQRDYp.jpg

4v8n04V.jpg

uH1Rpe7.png

"Lower your weapons. You will not be harmed."
Certainly a surprised uttered by the Dark Lord of the Sith. Vader said nor did anything else, instead waited to see what the Sith standing in front of them would do next.​

"Clearly, they seek to destroy us," Elliot said, raising a hand. "Let them try." The boy shot a bolt of electricity at the group, but one of the armed warriors seemed to deflect and dissipate it with their weapon. In turn, the warriors, called the Sith by Mizelia, rushed at the group aiming to kill.

The man who commanded them stepped forward, slowly entering the battlefield. He casually grabbed debris using some kind of telekinetic force (that Vader and the Jedi would recognize as the Force) and tossed the debris at the group.

NVa8kkd.jpg

"Come get some!" James yelled, firing at the Sith.

"Clearly, they seek to destroy us," Elliot said, raising a hand. "Let them try." The boy shot a bolt of electricity at the group, but one of the armed warriors seemed to deflect and dissipate it with their weapon. In turn, the warriors, called the Sith by Mizelia, rushed at the group aiming to kill.

The man who commanded them stepped forward, slowly entering the battlefield. He casually grabbed debris using some kind of telekinetic force (that Vader and the Jedi would recognize as the Force) and tossed the debris at the group.

NVa8kkd.jpg

Impetuous child. Vader thought to himself, his little ruse undone by Elliot's brash actions.

*FWAAAAASH*

CYYO7qx.png

If they wanted a fight then that was what they were going to get. As the leader of the Sith's tossed the debris at the group, Vader would block it so that he wasn't hit. "You wield the Force with impressive skill, 'Sith'." The way that Vader said it seemed to imply he meant it as an insult. "But if you wish to test a true Sith you will face me in battle."

NVa8kkd.jpg

Krystal blasted most of the debris with her blaster, and managed to hit some of the Sith with her Blaster gun.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone else

NVa8kkd.jpg

Mizelia used the Force to stop some of the debris from hitting the other people. Meceliss ignited her lightsaber and went into battle. Confronting several Sith with Djem So. Blocking several attacks from a Sith before trying to counter the Sith by swatting the blade to the side and going for a horizontal slash across the stomach with a quick and strong move.
"Be careful, they know Telekinesis!" Mizelia said to the group "And some probably also how to shoot lightning!"

eZQRDYp.jpg

4v8n04V.jpg

BOOM!
BOOM! BOOM!

As quickly as the shadowy figures appeared, some of them began to vanish into a fine red mist as Titus suddenly emerged from behind the group, mowing down the Sith from range with his bolter. The captain was no fool - he knew well that the melee weapons they wield would very easily slice through a chainsword. The towering space marine was a beacon to the rest of the group, raising a fist into the air and roaring through his synthesizer.

TyUfHz1.png

"IN THE EMPERORS NAME, LET NONE SURVIVE."

The captain continued his approach, slowly encroaching forward as he blew apart the puny Sith 'lords' with his ranged weapon and shrugged off the debris that they attempted to fling at him. The chunks of rock did nothing to slow his approach, for the bio-enhanced warrior was simply too furious to die.

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Crow @Atomic Knight @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva

BOOM!
BOOM! BOOM!

As quickly as the shadowy figures appeared, some of them began to vanish into a fine red mist as Titus suddenly emerged from behind the group, mowing down the Sith from range with his bolter. The captain was no fool - he knew well that the melee weapons they wield would very easily slice through a chainsword. The towering space marine was a beacon to the rest of the group, raising a fist into the air and roaring through his synthesizer.

TyUfHz1.png

"IN THE EMPERORS NAME, LET NONE SURVIVE."

The captain continued his approach, slowly encroaching forward as he blew apart the puny Sith 'lords' with his ranged weapon and shrugged off the debris that they attempted to fling at him. The chunks of rock did nothing to slow his approach, for the bio-enhanced warrior was simply too furious to die.
"Keep them at the distance! Lightsabers can't deflect solid rounds, so try to use them. They can deflect and even reflect energy based projectiles, so try to be careful with them!" Mizelia said as she saw the Marine using his bolter gun. It might be saying the obvious, but Mizelia wasn't taking chances.
@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @Takumi @Kaykay@Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Crow @Atomic Knight @Raynar Saassin @Otto@Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT

NVa8kkd.jpg

“Shit! Are we seriously being attacked by Sith troopers? That’s so fucking cool!” Grif exclaimed as he took cover behind a nearby structure.

Meanwhile, Sarge charged toward the group of Sith at full speed, firing rapidly at them with his rifle.

“FOR OUR ANCESTORS’ ANCESTORS!!!”

@Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Jeremi @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Siege

“Shit! Are we seriously being attacked by Sith troopers? That’s so fucking cool!” Grif exclaimed as he took cover behind a nearby structure.

Meanwhile, Sarge charged toward the group of Sith at full speed, firing rapidly at them with his rifle.

“FOR OUR ANCESTORS’ ANCESTORS!!!”

@Atomic Knight @Donder172 @Jeremi @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Siege

Krystal heard about the energy based weapon comment. Well, she was useless. Unless...

Krystal rolled a plasma grenade towards a small group of the Sith. The result would be an explosion... but how much damage would it do? Time to find out.

BOOM.

@Atomic Knight @Raptor Jesus @Everyone else

NVa8kkd.jpg

"Hmm. Looks like I get to test out my Lance against a Lightsaber. I would of asked Vader to give me a test fight but judging from the way he acts, I wasn't so sure~" Green Heart exclaimed as she looked towards one sith out of the group. "You should feel honoured. To be able to face me---"

That was when she spotted Grif take cover behind a nearby structure and sighed. "Hmm." She then quickly used her speed to dash over to Grif and then stood next to him, lance out in hand. "Need a hand, my lazy friend?"

@Raptor Jesus @Atomic Knight

eZQRDYp.jpg

4v8n04V.jpg

NVa8kkd.jpg

"Come get some!" James yelled, firing at the Sith.​
"Another senseless skirmish," Viktor murmured to himself, dissatisfied by the hostilities expressed by the Sith and Elliot. What's done was done, though, so he turned his attention solely on the group's adversaries. "Rushing to your deaths? Such witless thinking, but it is to be expected from your obsolescence. Perhaps this will make you realize the mistake you have made," Viktor proclaimed, quickly throwing a strange new device into the air.

latest

It floated after reaching a certain distance and then proceeded to emit copious amounts of arcane energy, until it created a Chaos Storm.

latest

It would arrive in the path of the charging Sith and proceed to electrocute them violently until they escaped the area. However, they would find that the storm seemed to move with them, as if attracted to their being. The only way to efficiently evade such a device would be to split up.

Witnessing the results, the Machine Herald declared, "Submit to my designs!"

Blitzcrank could sense the evil emanating from the Sith and desperately wanted to assist in the fight, but he knew that it would be too risky to get within melee range of those lightsabers.​

tumblr_inline_p7fyplFVnX1s0xpld_250.png

「Humans no matter where we go. Really homogeneous for a space adventure.」
Kumagawa simply stepped forward and waved his arm, and a bunch of large screws appeared around him.「But I guess a little familiarity isn't bad. So to thank you guys for this familiarity, can you please die?」

The screws shot forward to impale the Sith, though any pierced by the screws would find that rather than physical pain, they would simply become physically weak and unable to use the Force.

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @Donder172 @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva

The man leading the Sith jumped into the air and crashed down upon Vader, clashing his lightsaber against the man's own. A deep frown settled across his face. "I'm afraid we haven't been acquainted," he said. "Where did you come from? The wound in the Force must have obscured you..." He pushed hard against Vader. The pressure seemed to build between them, the very air rippling out from the two clashing Sith.

A group of Sith lashed out with lightning, bringing a part of the storm slamming down on Titus in an effort to incapacitate the man.

The Sith possessed expert acrobatics, dodging and weaving between the Jedi and Sarge. One tossed their lightsaber, intending to cut Sarge's gun in half. Some of the Sith cleared free of Viktor's attack, splitting up and lowering the effectiveness of Krystal's plasma grenade, which only took out a few as a result. Others wounded were permanently put out of the battle by Kumagawa's attacks, but still, some remained.

Steve beckoned those without weapons to fall back with him, though he had a cache of weaponry for those who wanted to help in the fight.

@Jeremi @Siege @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Kaykay

The man leading the Sith jumped into the air and crashed down upon Vader, clashing his lightsaber against the man's own. A deep frown settled across his face. "I'm afraid we haven't been acquainted," he said. "Where did you come from? The wound in the Force must have obscured you..." He pushed hard against Vader. The pressure seemed to build between them, the very air rippling out from the two clashing Sith.

A group of Sith lashed out with lightning, bringing a part of the storm slamming down on Titus in an effort to incapacitate the man.

The Sith possessed expert acrobatics, dodging and weaving between the Jedi and Sarge. One tossed their lightsaber, intending to cut Sarge's gun in half. Some of the Sith cleared free of Viktor's attack, splitting up and lowering the effectiveness of Krystal's plasma grenade, which only took out a few as a result. Others wounded were permanently put out of the battle by Kumagawa's attacks, but still, some remained.

Steve beckoned those without weapons to fall back with him, though he had a cache of weaponry for those who wanted to help in the fight.
Mizelia moves towards Vazder and the commander of the Sith and moves a piece of the debris with the Force and throws it towards the commanding leader to try to force him to break the saberlock he made. She then ignites her lightsaber and joins Vader with a Soresu stance. Meceliss tries to dodge several of the Sith as she went towards Vader as well. Looking at the commander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back