Status
Not open for further replies.
The column cracked some more from Peter, but still didn't completely budge.

With the persistence of the group's combined power, they were able to continue holding their own against the continuing onslaught of the creatures, leaving just the Sith Lord, with Kirby able to absorb the sonic powers of the creatures. Revan himself continued easily holding off Sarge's repeated shots, and even Kirk's as he popped in to help.

tumblr_inline_mnhnpfbmq_W1qz4rgp.png

"Stand down! You're out of your league here!" The captain of the Enterprise exclaimed, to which Revan practically scoffed at.

"Fool. Only the Jedi in your party could hope to match me more than the rest of you combined, but even so, I will strike down as many of you as I must," Revan responded, clenching his fist with a calm storm of determination for everyone to see, "Your powers, unfamiliar as they may be, are still nothing compared to the Dark Side of the Force."

However, before he could go on, something unexpected happened.

When Kumagawa attempted to erase the very concept of the Force, a bizarre result occurred, a product of being in a different dimension where the laws of nature were different, as the boy might have partially expected.

BOOM!

The air exploded like a sonic burst with enough force to knock everyone -- even Revan -- down for a brief moment, though no true harm came to anyone, though Vader, Meceliss, and Mizelia would feel something strange within themselves, their very connections to the Force feeling... off in some way. And more than that, every one of the strange creatures dropped dead without any warning, as though the very life was drained out of them.

Revan seemed to also feel this sensation that the other Jedi felt, looking at his gloved hand for a brief moment, before turning his gaze to Kumagawa, his mask feeling as though it did little to hide the intense anger within, even if it still completely obscured his face. "You stupid child! This entire system -- of this very atmosphere -- teems with the Dark Side of the Force! And you've created a tear in that space! And with the inhabitants of this world dead... like an artificial wound in the Force..."

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Kirk exclaimed after scrambling back to his feet, still clutching his phaser tightly, "What's a wound in your Force got to do with anything?!"

Before the Dark Jedi could answer, another boom in the air could be felt. Or rather, a series of smaller, weaker bursts throughout the air. Anyone who looked to the side would see an army of armored soldiers suddenly there out of nowhere, more and more of them suddenly appearing out of thin air, like spirits rematerializing into corporeal form.

b283f9251de668144e1f114d7b631c98.png

"Revan! You and your Republic have been a thorn in the side of the Mandalorians for far too long! This ends now!" One of the soldiers exclaimed, before he and the rest of his allies opened fire on Revan, the Sith Lord forced to go on the defensive against their combined fire as he deflected them all. However, it was far too early to call them any semblance of "ally," as the soldiers also began firing upon the entire group as well, as though believing them to be allies of Revan!

"Die, Republic scum!"

"Replace one enemy with another! Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire," Kirk hissed, taking cover behind some stray debris and attempting to fight off the soldiers that called themselves Mandalorians, his attention forced to diverge from Revan.

"The Mandalorians are among the fiercest of soldiers in the galaxy, leagues above mindless creatures. You would do well to focus your attention on them if you wish to live," Revan said, tentative as he was to give advice to his adversaries, "They must be appearing because of the memory of the planet... It's going back to that time..." He murmured, mostly to himself, it seemed.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Siege @Donder172 @Lucky @Space_Candy @Takumi @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @York @Fight

Upon absorbing one of the creatures, Kirby produced a pair of headphones and a microphone out of thin air.

However, it seemed that those enemies had been taken care of. A new set of enemies appeared before the group, but Kirby was ready to take them on. He ran as fast as his tiny legs could to the front of the Mandalorians.

Kirby, in his high-pitched, off-key, tone-deaf, precious little voice began singing into the microphone. The result was a cone of sound blasting out in front of him. It was strong enough to do damage to those caught in the cone's blast. Anybody else unfortunate to be nearby would be at least annoyed. Kirby wasn't the best at singing, though he wasn't aware of it.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Siege @Donder172 @Lucky @Space_Candy @Takumi @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @York @Fight

With the persistence of the group's combined power, they were able to continue holding their own against the continuing onslaught of the creatures, leaving just the Sith Lord, with Kirby able to absorb the sonic powers of the creatures. Revan himself continued easily holding off Sarge's repeated shots, and even Kirk's as he popped in to help.

"Stand down! You're out of your league here!" The captain of the Enterprise exclaimed, to which Revan practically scoffed at.

"Fool. Only the Jedi in your party could hope to match me more than the rest of you combined, but even so, I will strike down as many of you as I must," Revan responded, clenching his fist with a calm storm of determination for everyone to see, "Your powers, unfamiliar as they may be, are still nothing compared to the Dark Side of the Force."

When Kumagawa attempted to erase the very concept of the Force, a bizarre result occurred, a product of being in a different dimension where the laws of nature were different, as the boy might have partially expected.

BOOM!

The air exploded like a sonic burst with enough force to knock everyone -- even Revan -- down for a brief moment, though no true harm came to anyone, though Vader, Meceliss, and Mizelia would feel something strange within themselves, their very connections to the Force feeling... off in some way. And more than that, every one of the strange creatures dropped dead without any warning, as though the very life was drained out of them.

Revan seemed to also feel this sensation that the other Jedi felt, looking at his gloved hand for a brief moment, before turning his gaze to Kumagawa, his mask feeling as though it did little to hide the intense anger within, even if it still completely obscured his face. "You stupid child! This entire system -- of this very atmosphere -- teems with the Dark Side of the Force! And you've created a tear in that space! And with the inhabitants of this world dead... like an artificial wound in the Force..."

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Kirk exclaimed after scrambling back to his feet, still clutching his phaser tightly, "What's a wound in your Force got to do with anything?!"

Before the Dark Jedi could answer, another boom in the air could be felt. Or rather, a series of smaller, weaker bursts throughout the air. Anyone who looked to the side would see an army of armored soldiers suddenly there out of nowhere, more and more of them suddenly appearing out of thin air, like spirits rematerializing into corporeal form.

"Revan! You and your Republic have been a thorn in the side of the Mandalorians for far too long! This ends now!" One of the soldiers exclaimed, before he and the rest of his allies opened fire on Revan, the Sith Lord forced to go on the defensive against their combined fire as he deflected them all. However, it was far too early to call them any semblance of "ally," as the soldiers also began firing upon the entire group as well, as though believing them to be allies of Revan!

"Die, Republic scum!"

"Replace one enemy with another! Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire," Kirk hissed, taking cover behind some stray debris and attempting to fight off the soldiers that called themselves Mandalorians, his attention forced to diverge from Revan.

"The Mandalorians are among the fiercest of soldiers in the galaxy, leagues above mindless creatures. You would do well to focus your attention on them if you wish to live," Revan said, tentative as he was to give advice to his adversaries, "They must be appearing because of the memory of the planet... It's going back to that time..." He murmured, mostly to himself, it seemed.​
latest

"WE ARE NOT YOUR ENEMIES," the steam golem announced in a voice devoid of emotion, a Mana Barrier forming around him, "WE INTEND TO DEFEAT REVAN AS WELL. PLEASE DO NOT KILL US." He marched toward the gunfire, his body going into overdrive as he absorbed a lot of damage. He held his arms out and then stopped at a spot that wasn't too close.

Viktor took cover and refrained from attacking the soldiers, waiting to see what would happen. He doubted that Blitzcrank could convince their primal minds, though.

Last edited:

BOOM!

"Die, Republic scum!"

"The Mandalorians are among the fiercest of soldiers in the galaxy, leagues above mindless creatures. You would do well to focus your attention on them if you wish to live," Revan said, tentative as he was to give advice to his adversaries, "They must be appearing because of the memory of the planet... It's going back to that time..." He murmured, mostly to himself, it seemed.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Siege @Donder172 @Lucky @Space_Candy @Takumi @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @York @Fight

Kumagawa shrugged off the deaths he'd caused, seeing as how it seemed to pretty much just be a bunch of monsters that died. The most minor of minor characters. He only smiled as usual as Revan began to fume with anger.

tumblr_inline_p7fyprCnRq1s0xpld_250.png

「Hey now, I'm just a stupid child. I'm no Jedi so I'm no match for you, yet you were still trying to kill me and everyone else. I'm the victim here, you know. This isn't my fault.」

He didn't make much effort to dodge any of the projectiles making their way towards him or the rest of the group, instead simply attempting to skewer the lot of them with large screws that spawned out of nowhere.
"A wound in the Force is normally created by a huge amount of death in a short amount of time. The Force is severly weakened here. And without the Force, there is no life..." Mizelia "And Revan is right, the Mandalorians are not to be underestimated. They go toe to toe with Jedi and Sith. However, I won't be able to do much now. My connection to the Force was already weakened by the wound Revan's men created during the Mandalorian Wars. Now it's worse with the second one." Mizelia glared towards Kumawaga "Don't do that again! If you remove the Force, you will kill trillions!"
Both Mizelia and Meceliss take cover at the group as they were both now without a strong enough connection to fight.

「Playing the blame game won't help anyone, we just have to look forward and try our best with what we've got!」

He gave good sounding words, but it wasn't very convincing.

@Ver @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Siege @Donder172 @Lucky @Space_Candy @Takumi @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @York @Otto

Rin checked out her new weapon as she followed the others, before running away to hide and watch. Looking at her weapon, she knew she’ll probably make matters worse, so she devised doing something, but stopped when she realised the scaled creatures.
“Great, Bullets are gonna get reflected by both of them...”
She put one of her leg on the ground, and aimed her weapon somewhat haphazardly, although she kept her grip pretty tight. Rin fired her bullets under the lizards creatures, the underside is soft, easily punctured skin, right? By basic anatomy. She looked like she was having a blast anyways.
@Atomic Knight.​
Meceliss was barely able to avoid the attack. "Be careful with the lightning!" she said towards the group

"Drop the pride, we got worse things to worry about!" Meceliss yelled towards Elliot.
As the fog came, both Jedi immediately used their senses to spot the new threat, being able to sense through fog. They both noticed the scaled beasts. "Watch out!" Mizelia said as she tried to use the Force to slow down the beasts. Meceliss turned around and went after Revan. Leaping towards him with the Force and aiming a diagonal slash from his right shoulder down to his waist.

"Guess it's my time to put my limited training to action. As much as I'd love to spawn my lance at a time like this, engaging this beast at close range seems to not be the ideal action to perform." Vert muttered to herself as she proceeded to open fire towards the beasts that came to attack the group, utilising her M-8 Avenger despite her limited experience in wielding a gun.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone​
Krystal sighed before opening fire upon the creatures and also attempting to hit Revan with some shots.

@Atomic Knight @York @Everyone else
“Really?! We have to deal with lizards now? Fucking lizards?!” Grif complained as he threw up his arms, causing Sarge to swat him in the back of the head. “Ow!!”

“Shutup and quit complaining, Private Grif! Now... as much as I hate to admit it, and believe you me, I hate this more than anything, but I’m gonna need you to hold off these lizard people with that beam sword of yours!” Sarge exclaimed, much to Grif’s surprised.

“Woah... did you just... tell me to do something that doesn’t involve me dying horrifically?” Grif asked, honestly baffled at Sarge’s sudden request.

“Don’t read too deep into it numbnuts! Just get to hackin’ and slashin’!”

“R-right! Yes sir!” Grif exclaimed with a nod before charging toward the lizard people and letting out his loudest war cry possible. Once he got close enough, Grif began to cut off their limbs, heads, and other various body parts with little to no ease thanks to his newfound lightsaber.

Meanwhile, Sarge stuck to husband assault on Revan, using his rifle to shoot in his direction. While it may not have seemed like it, Sarge knew that this wouldn’t work, but he was just trying to distract Revan for any bigger attacks that might come his way.

@Atomic Knight @York @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @Raynar Saassin
Kirby inhaled some of the rubble that was being created by all the destruction and shot it like a projectile at the scaled beasts.

@Atomic Knight @ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva
A number of the strange monsters went down easily enough thanks to the powers and weapons at the group's disposal, so they didn't all go down so easily, especially considering it felt like their numbers were hardly dwindling, though you hardly had any other course of action at the moment. When Rin shot at one of the monsters' undersides, it screeched in pain, evidently hurt, but not down, instead seeming enraged. Turning to her, it opened its mouth and let out what felt like a powerful burst of sonic energy with the hopes of knocking her back, the sonic energy also proving to knock down Peter, Nathan, and Grif as well, the following monsters moving to try to get them while they were vulnerable, even if Mizelia's Force powers slowed them down a bit.

As for Revan, when Emily launched one of the creatures his way, the man deftly sliced it in half with his lightsaber to protect himself, before proceeding to also easily deflect Krystal's and Sarge's shots, sending some of them right back to the shooters themselves, as well as others around the area such as Kirby and Vert, believing them to be off-guard, before just in time managing to guard against Meceliss's strikes, barely even needing to take a step back as he fended off the Jedi with unprecedented skill. Still, it seemed as though he cared little to directly clash with her, as though not even finding her worthy, before Revan decided to thrust his arm forward, channeling the Force to choke Meceliss and lift her body in the air, before throwing her back into the midst of the lizard creatures, some of whom looked down at the Jedi and moved to attempt to slash at her with their razor sharp claws.

tumblr_inline_mnhnjn83_S81qz4rgp.png

"Everyone, stand your ground! If we keep pushing forward, it'll only be a matter of time before we can get to him! I know it!" Kirk exclaimed meanwhile, doing his best to aid the group as he fired upon more and more of the monsters.

@Raptor Jesus @Lucky @MelodyMeister @York @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Raynar Saassin @Space_Candy @Siege @Fight
“Son of a bitch!” Grif exclaimed as he was knocked back by the sonic blast, the soldier slowly recovering to his feet shortly after. “Can’t we just take it easy for once? Like maybe fight a bunch of mutant teddy bears or evil teacups?” Grif complained before charging forward yet again, hoping to dismember even more of monsters with his lightsaber.

Meanwhile, as Revan deflected the bullets, they ended up hitting Sarge right in the shoulder, causing him to yelp out in pain.

“Dammit! You’re gonna pay for that, you dirty traitor!” Sarge shouted as continued to shoot at Revan, aiming for his legs this time in hopes to cripple him.

@Ver
Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

Peter jumped back up rather quickly, shooting at the creatures as he did and guarding Nathan, giving the boy time to get up. " Wasn't planning on not fighting any time," Quill replied, shooting a second larger energy ball at the column when he got the chance.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy
Meceliss tried to keep pushing the attack against Revan, but before she could pose a threat to Revan she was Force choked by him and thrown into the midst of the creatures. She hisses as one manages to claw her back, leaving claw markings and blood behind. Mizelia moves in to put a shield around Meceliss through the Force, protecting her from further attacks. Meceliss made her way away from the monsters and more towards the middle of the group. Mizelia then started to use the Force to heal Meceliss' wound, relieving the Mirialan a bit of the pain.
The deflected shot hit Kirby directly, sending him flying into the air. He landed right in front of one of the scaled creatures. He hopped to his feet in a panic. Quickly, he tried to inhale one of the monsters and copy its sonic screech.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Raptor Jesus @Lucky @MelodyMeister @York @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Raynar Saassin @Space_Candy @Siege @Fight
"He is but one man," Vader responded to Kirk as he slashed down on one of the monsters. "He is only delaying the inevitable." Vader was attempting to make his way towards Revan, but the monsters proceeded to block his path.
Unfortunately for Krystal, she was hit straight in the chest. Everything at that point got blurry, as everything spun around her. Eventually, she was down, unconscious from the strength of her own shot reflected back at her.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone else
Unfortunately for Krystal, she was hit straight in the chest. Everything at that point got blurry, as everything spun around her. Eventually, she was down, unconscious from the strength of her own shot reflected back at her.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone else
As Krystal was shot, Sarge immediately took notice and let out a rather loud scream before rushing over to her.

“Dammit! Ya damn dirty traitor, you shot a fellow Red!!!” Sarge shouted as he knelt down beside her and began slapping her repeatedly. “Come on, soldier! Wake up! We’ve gotta kill those damn Blues, remember?! We haven’t even shot and killed Grif yet!”

@Siege @Ver
Nathan fell painfully to the ground, bouncing slightly from the impact, yelping in pain.

He took the opportunity to get up as Quill guarded him, the younger frantically looking for his gun. Nathan finally located it, returning to battle.

"Taste this you punk ass!" he yelled, aiming at one of the creatures.

@Lucky @Anyone @Fight @Atomic Knight
"Any weapon will do as long as a beginner like me can use it." Meiji shrugged, before grabbing one.

It shouldn't be too hard right?

---

With the fight breaking out she did her best as she shot at the lizards' undersides as well as in their faces. Hopefully any shots that missed would hit other lizards coming at their group.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone​

BOOM!

"Die, Republic scum!"

Kumagawa shrugged off the deaths he'd caused, seeing as how it seemed to pretty much just be a bunch of monsters that died. The most minor of minor characters. He only smiled as usual as Revan began to fume with anger.

tumblr_inline_p7fyprCnRq1s0xpld_250.png

「Hey now, I'm just a stupid child. I'm no Jedi so I'm no match for you, yet you were still trying to kill me and everyone else. I'm the victim here, you know. This isn't my fault.」

He didn't make much effort to dodge any of the projectiles making their way towards him or the rest of the group, instead simply attempting to skewer the lot of them with large screws that spawned out of nowhere.

「Playing the blame game won't help anyone, we just have to look forward and try our best with what we've got!」

@Ver @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Siege @Donder172 @Lucky @Space_Candy @Takumi @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @York @Otto
Emily Hayes
@Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Siege @Donder172 @Lucky @Space_Candy @Takumi @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Ver
@Fight

Emily had been standing at the ready, waiting for her opportunity to strike; an opening came when Peter cracked the column... And she had been about to use her stone magic to further weaken the pillar, in order to use it as a projectile against Revan. However, this was offset by Kumagawa's actions, which suddenly caused a bunch of soldiers to appear out of the mist... Mandalorians, as Revan identified them as.

Though, something about what Revan said intrigued her.

rUOuIHO.png

"That time? What happened here... To this planet?" Emily asked, eyeing the mandalorians every so often.

It seemed their group was trying to reason with them, but... She wasn't sure how well it was going to work out; these Mandalorians were after Revan as well, but, perhaps they were not so willing to make allies here. Still though, she had to wonder... If they were part of this planet's "memory", perhaps there was something more to this than it seemed.​

Starscream gets up from a prior lightning strike.

5EqKTWD.jpg

"Scram! Shoo! You have no business with us, fleshlings! Your true enemy Darth Revan is right there!"

Starscream retaliates against the Mandalorians, firing energy blasts and concussives at them from his blasters.

"You left me no choice, now didn't you? I'm only returning the favour."

@Ver @Atomic Knight @etcetcetc​

BOOM!

"Die, Republic scum!"

However, it seemed to the others they forgot someone...

Krystal was still out cold from getting hit by her own blast. She was wide out in the open to get shot even more and get killed.

@Anyone

As the "projections" of Mandalorians, or whatever one could possibly classify them as, were met with retaliation at the hands of the group, instead of falling down and dying like normal entities, they crumpled into dust, strangely enough, whether thanks to Kirby's sonic blast, Kumagawa's screws, or the retaliating fire from Grif, Sarge, Starscream, and Kirk, among others. Still, the soldiers hardly held off, continuing to fire even at those who tried to resolve things, like Blitzcrank.

Contrary to Revan's warning of the enemies being highly trained soldiers, the Mandalorians individually weren't too much harder to take care of than the creatures, aside from their capability for long-ranged combat. Doing his best to deflect each blast that came his way, Darth Rex, also somewhat weakened due to the artificial wound in the Force, seemed to notice this as well.

"These Mandalorian projections... They're not the real thing at all. They fight like... children or animals, driven by instinct," he commented, clicking his tongue. To Emily, Rex responded. "The final battle of the Mandalorian War was fought here many years ago; it ended with a decisive victory on Revan's part. The wound in the Force... It must be what's causing the memories of the Mandalorians to resurface," he explained, before blinking, his eyes widening as though he came to a realization.

"This world... This is also where Darth Traya was killed... Then that must mean--!" Rex began, but before he could finish, more of the Mandalorian projections fired at him, forcing his focus to be diverted to protecting himself.

tumblr_inline_mnhnsefp_Mg1qz4rgp.png

"So... These guys aren't real at all?" Kirk exclaimed from behind his cover, "Guess that explains why they think we're with your Republic. They're like puppets, programmed to only recreate the past of this planet... Guess I can't feel too bad about having to defend myself if they don't have any real consciousness!"

He fired more at the enemies, before seeming to make time to glare over at Kumagawa. "Next time... Don't do that! Swear to God, if I run into any more unstable teenage boys with godly power...!"

The poor captain didn't have time to be any more imposing, but Kumagawa's show of power seemed to remind Kirk of someone he'd encountered before in the past. What a life that exploring the final frontier must be like.

@Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Donder172 @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Fight

As the "projections" of Mandalorians, or whatever one could possibly classify them as, were met with retaliation at the hands of the group, instead of falling down and dying like normal entities, they crumpled into dust, strangely enough, whether thanks to Kirby's sonic blast, Kumagawa's screws, or the retaliating fire from Grif, Sarge, Starscream, and Kirk, among others. Still, the soldiers hardly held off, continuing to fire even at those who tried to resolve things, like Blitzcrank.

Contrary to Revan's warning of the enemies being highly trained soldiers, the Mandalorians individually weren't too much harder to take care of than the creatures, aside from their capability for long-ranged combat. Doing his best to deflect each blast that came his way, Darth Rex, also somewhat weakened due to the artificial wound in the Force, seemed to notice this as well.

"These Mandalorian projections... They're not the real thing at all. They fight like... children or animals, driven by instinct," he commented, clicking his tongue. To Emily, Rex responded. "The final battle of the Mandalorian War was fought here many years ago; it ended with a decisive victory on Revan's part. The wound in the Force... It must be what's causing the memories of the Mandalorians to resurface," he explained, before blinking, his eyes widening as though he came to a realization.

"This world... This is also where Darth Traya was killed... Then that must mean--!" Rex began, but before he could finish, more of the Mandalorian projections fired at him, forcing his focus to be diverted to protecting himself.

"So... These guys aren't real at all?" Kirk exclaimed from behind his cover, "Guess that explains why they think we're with your Republic. They're like puppets, programmed to only recreate the past of this planet... Guess I can't feel too bad about having to defend myself if they don't have any real consciousness!"

He fired more at the enemies, before seeming to make time to glare over at Kumagawa. "Next time... Don't do that! Swear to God, if I run into any more unstable teenage boys with godly power...!"

The poor captain didn't have time to be any more imposing, but Kumagawa's show of power seemed to remind Kirk of someone he'd encountered before in the past. What a life that exploring the final frontier must be like.

@Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Donder172 @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Fight
“So... if they’re not real, is there really any point in fighting them?” Grif asked before standing up, not seeming to pay too much attention to the Mandalorians as he did so.

Sarge, meanwhile, continued to shoot at them, not really caring if they were real or not.

“Who cares? Real or not real, they’re the enemy! And the enemy needs to die!”

@Ver @York @Crow @Siege @Donder172 @Kaykay @Otto @Alex Azure

Starscream gets up from a prior lightning strike.

5EqKTWD.jpg

"Scram! Shoo! You have no business with us, fleshlings! Your true enemy Darth Revan is right there!"

Starscream retaliates against the Mandalorians, firing energy blasts and concussives at them from his blasters.

"You left me no choice, now didn't you? I'm only returning the favour."

@Ver @Atomic Knight @etcetcetc​
However, it seemed to the others they forgot someone...

Krystal was still out cold from getting hit by her own blast. She was wide out in the open to get shot even more and get killed.

@Anyone

“So... if they’re not real, is there really any point in fighting them?” Grif asked before standing up, not seeming to pay too much attention to the Mandalorians as he did so.

Sarge, meanwhile, continued to shoot at them, not really caring if they were real or not.

“Who cares? Real or not real, they’re the enemy! And the enemy needs to die!”

@Ver @York @Crow @Siege @Donder172 @Kaykay @Otto @Alex Azure
Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

" Well, if they can hurt us, we need to get rid of them and it seems like they can,"
he said, aiming a third energy ball at the column. God, he really wished it would break. He made a fourth and fifth in case the third wouldn't break it. He also kept an eye to shoot any enemy that approached him.

@Ver @York @Crow @Siege @Donder172 @Kaykay @Otto @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight
Emily Hayes
@Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Donder172 @Jeremi @Ver @Takumi @Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin
@Fight

Realizing the implications behind what Rex said... Emily frowned.

aM4ZABp.png

"Was this planet their home once?" She asked, carefully staying her ground against the Mandalorians.

sYA9n8q.png

Her stick was shining with a pink light as she focused her stone magic... Causing multiple tendrils of this light to strike the Mandalorians. As they weren't real, she figured it was better to strike as many of them as possible rather than concentrate her stone magic in one place.

It wasn't too different from fighting illusions created by stone magic, minus some... Finer details anyways.​

Neither Jedi were convinced by this, looking both very, very disappointed at the boy. "You're going to be the death of the Force if you're not being careful. And I cannot let you do that." Meceliss said.

"That may mean these Mandalorians might be the ones who fought against Revan? Or an illusion of them..." Mizelia said towards Kirk

“Just projections, eh? Haha, means I don’t have to hold back! Just some clay targets!...Who just so seem to shoot you back.”
Rin stayed behind so she wasn’t going to get hit, but then upon hearing that they were just projections, she emerged and shot a few bullets and then, hid behind again. Alright, she did more hiding then shooting, but she was a little girl alright?
@Atomic Knight

Kirby released another screeching song into the microphone. This one was stronger than the last one, with a slightly bigger cone and range. However, with this particular ability, Kirby had a limited number of uses. He had one more charge left, and wanted to make the most of it.

He waved over to the known singers of the group, calling to them so they could join in a big finale.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @MelodyMeister

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Fight

The Mandalorian spirits continued trying to push forward, their blasts at least very real as each blast left a mark on the walls and whatever debris the characters used for cover.

Eventually, Peter would finally manage to destroy the column with his repeated blasts! Though perhaps one might say the result was underwhelming, since the rest of the structure remained upright miraculously, it still managed to fall on top of a number of Mandalorian projections with a loud BOOM that rocked the entire area. Silence followed the immediate moment for the briefest of moments as it almost seemed like the enemies were disposed of, but everyone Force-sensitive, between Rex, Revan, Vader, Meceliss, and Mizelia would be able to sense something powerful in the air. Something unstable.

CRASH!

Suddenly, the column that was on the ground burst several feet into the air as though propelled by something or someone with ungodly strength, before crashing back into the ground several feet away. Rising from the rubble and the clearing smokescreen was more Mandalorian projections, along with the image of a robed woman, a hood obscuring most of her features, but both Rex and Revan were able to instantly recognize who it was supposed to be.

4a740bafc5ee17509aad74ad6e886179.png

"..."

With an aghast expression, Rex stepped back, but tried his best to maintain his composure, clutching his lightsaber tightly. "It's... It's just as I feared. The final casualty of Malachor V. Darth Traya, Lord of Betrayal... who fell here just as the Mandalorians did years before..."

"Another one of your Force friends?! How many more are gonna show up?!" Kirk exclaimed.

"As I said, she was the final memory of this planet. It's as though this planet was able to give her anger a pure, concentrated form, just like the Mandalorians... If we defeat the memory of her, we should be able to quell the boiling passion of this world for good," Rex explained, before glancing at Revan, briefly spitting on the ground distastefully, "Just like old times, eh, Revan?" He said sarcastically.

"Well, alright then. You heard him, everyone! Take that woman down!" Kirk said, attempting to blast at the memory of the woman named "Darth Traya," only for her to activate her lightsaber to deflect the blasts, her energy blade gleaming just as hot red as the other Sith's.

This was the final stretch now.

The Mandalorian spirits continued trying to push forward, their blasts at least very real as each blast left a mark on the walls and whatever debris the characters used for cover.

Eventually, Peter would finally manage to destroy the column with his repeated blasts! Though perhaps one might say the result was underwhelming, since the rest of the structure remained upright miraculously, it still managed to fall on top of a number of Mandalorian projections with a loud BOOM that rocked the entire area. Silence followed the immediate moment for the briefest of moments as it almost seemed like the enemies were disposed of, but everyone Force-sensitive, between Rex, Revan, Vader, Meceliss, and Mizelia would be able to sense something powerful in the air. Something unstable.

CRASH!

Suddenly, the column that was on the ground burst several feet into the air as though propelled by something or someone with ungodly strength, before crashing back into the ground several feet away. Rising from the rubble and the clearing smokescreen was more Mandalorian projections, along with the image of a robed woman, a hood obscuring most of her features, but both Rex and Revan were able to instantly recognize who it was supposed to be.

"..."

With an aghast expression, Rex stepped back, but tried his best to maintain his composure, clutching his lightsaber tightly. "It's... It's just as I feared. The final casualty of Malachor V. Darth Traya, Lord of Betrayal... who fell here just as the Mandalorians did years before..."

"Another one of your Force friends?! How many more are gonna show up?!" Kirk exclaimed.

"As I said, she was the final memory of this planet. It's as though this planet was able to give her anger a pure, concentrated form, just like the Mandalorians... If we defeat the memory of her, we should be able to quell the boiling passion of this world for good," Rex explained, before glancing at Revan, briefly spitting on the ground distastefully, "Just like old times, eh, Revan?" He said sarcastically.

"Well, alright then. You heard him, everyone! Take that woman down!" Kirk said, attempting to blast at the memory of the woman named "Darth Traya," only for her to activate her lightsaber to deflect the blasts, her energy blade gleaming just as hot red as the other Sith's.

"They are but ghosts of a bygone era,"
Darth Vader responded in a matter of fact tone. "That need to buried and forgotten." Vader made his way towards the woman, his lightsaber held high in an attempt to fight her up close.

CRASH!

"..."

“So we’re fighting her now too?!” Grif complained as he too drew his lightsaber and approached their new target. “Whatever. Let’s just get this over with so I can go home.”

Sarge, meanwhile, kept his distance as he trained his gun on their foe, waiting for her to attack.

@Ver @Jeremi

CRASH!

"..."

Krystal showed she had finally come to by throwing a heated grenade at Traya, the grenade exploding near her before she could deflect it.

"I ain't down and out just yet." Krystal said, bringing out her blaster.

@Ver @Atomic Knight

"Less talk, more action," Starscream says as he aims his missiles at areas with more of these Mandalorians. The wide range explosions would knock a great number of them out of existence.

hsF2aCK.jpg

"They don't stand a ghost of a chance."

@Ver @Atomic Knight @York @Raptor Jesus @etcetcetc​
Neither Jedi were convinced by this, looking both very, very disappointed at the boy. "You're going to be the death of the Force if you're not being careful. And I cannot let you do that." Meceliss said.

"That may mean these Mandalorians might be the ones who fought against Revan? Or an illusion of them..." Mizelia said towards Kirk
“Just projections, eh? Haha, means I don’t have to hold back! Just some clay targets!...Who just so seem to shoot you back.”
Rin stayed behind so she wasn’t going to get hit, but then upon hearing that they were just projections, she emerged and shot a few bullets and then, hid behind again. Alright, she did more hiding then shooting, but she was a little girl alright?
@Atomic Knight
Kirby released another screeching song into the microphone. This one was stronger than the last one, with a slightly bigger cone and range. However, with this particular ability, Kirby had a limited number of uses. He had one more charge left, and wanted to make the most of it.

He waved over to the known singers of the group, calling to them so they could join in a big finale.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @MelodyMeister

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Fight

CRASH!

"..."

"They are but ghosts of a bygone era," Darth Vader responded in a matter of fact tone. "That need to buried and forgotten." Vader made his way towards the woman, his lightsaber held high in an attempt to fight her up close.
“So we’re fighting her now too?!” Grif complained as he too drew his lightsaber and approached their new target. “Whatever. Let’s just get this over with so I can go home.”

Sarge, meanwhile, kept his distance as he trained his gun on their foe, waiting for her to attack.

@Ver @Jeremi
Krystal showed she had finally come to by throwing a heated grenade at Traya, the grenade exploding near her before she could deflect it.

"I ain't down and out just yet." Krystal said, bringing out her blaster.

@Ver @Atomic Knight
Emily Hayes
@Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Donder172 @Jeremi @Ver @Takumi @Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin
@Fight

Emily frowned, staring down the newest opponent to arise from the memories of this planet. The final casualty who she assumed to be a Sith, as well, given the reactions those who were knowledgeable in that kind of thing had.

If she was anything like Revan, she would be a force to be reckoned with; she had to get creative.

Then suddenly, as she noticed one of the pillars had been destroyed, she got an idea.

eVfttT5.png

Using her stone magic once more... She began to lift chunks of the broken pillar into the air, concentrating as she dropped them down ontop of Treya. While she doubted this was going to finish such a foe off, it would at the very least buy her time to think of a strategy... And keep an eye on Revan, who may possibly try and take advantage of the situation. Or at least... That's what Emily suspected.​

Rin was still shooting , when, she noticed Kirby waving over to her.
“Huh? What is it, you pink puffball? Can’t you super-sonic her by yoursel-Oh yeah, I bet your singing thingy has a limit. I’m coming over, I guess?”
Rin checked around then confusingly ran over to Kirby. She said somewhat annoyed,
“Uh...What did you want me to do? Is it so serious that I’m not focused on that woman?”
@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back