Status
Not open for further replies.
"All you have done is proven me utterly right!" Elliot yelled at Gumi. With a shake of his head, he released his telekinesis in a fit of annoyance, but Emily's attack was in time to catch the lightsaber, not outright destroying it but instead overloading it. The weapon exploded, Elliot groaning as one of the shards was embedded into his shoulder.

The second floating lightsaber backed off from Grif, only to become the target of Viktor's assault. Despite receiving a power loss, the floating lightsaber blocked the returning attack, apparently as good at absorbing energy as it was losing it. However, Viktor's follow-up attack successfully melted the lightsaber.

The sudden wave of sound that was being emitted echoed back and forth off the walls of the academy. The platform below the fighting rumbled dangerously, threatening everyone with the fear of falling into the abyss below. The Mandalorian fighters seemed confused by this, but Traya seemed to be taking it in stride. A wave of the Force exploded out from her, putting distance between her and both Vader and Kumagawa. Then, as the sound waves converged on her, Traya conjured a dome of power around herself to bunker down for the assault.

Her last floating lightsaber made a beeline for Kirby. Liara attempted to stop it with her biotic powers, but it was too strong for her. Elliot had fallen to one knee, his body wracked with a sudden wave of exhaustion, leaving him to be no help in stopping the lightsaber either.

@Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Donder172 @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Ver @Fight

"Leave a flier to do a flier's job."

Starscream transforms into his jet mode once more and continuously fires concussive blasts at the floating lightsabers, including the one aimed at Kirby.

"Kirby! I..."

Well, it was part of the plan.

"... eat me, Kirby. Eat me, now! Infuse your singing with my essence!"

@Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_p7fypnxez11s0xpld_250.png

「A song of friendship between idols...with a setting like this, there's no way we can lose, right? Shonen Jump has taught us all that much, at least.」

Forced back by Traya's force wave, he swapped the screw in his hand for another. With a stomp of his foot, he tried to pierce the last floating lightsaber mid-flight with screws that spawned from the ground. Then with that same foot, he kicked off the ground to make up the distance he'd lost from the wave of the Force. Bringing his screw forward, he attempted to slam it into her force barrier and activate his All Fiction once more.

「You can't hide from those girls' attempt to communicate with you. You can't make that effort become nothing. Even if you're just a memory, why don't you give their song a listen?」

「It's All Fiction!」

With those words, Kumagawa moved to undo Traya's dome of power.

@Atomic Knight @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Donder172 @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Ver @Fight​

Meiji and Stardust decided to help Rin and Flower, who were helping Kirby with his attack. Then Flower ended up losing an arm.

@Atomic Knight @Ver

"Gumi no." Meiji scolded as she turned to look at the Vocaloid. If she wasn't done of this space adventure already, she sure was now.

@Yun Lee
Upon being given a microphone, and hearing Flower, Rin knew what to do. She placed the microphone and checked it was working, before trying to get the others’ attention as well.
“Gumi, Gackpo! Get over here! We need you guys help in the pink puffball’s attac-Flower! You better know what you’re doin’ Kirby!”
She stopped briefly and quickly stared at Flower’s missing arm, before shakily resuming with what she was doing. And upon making that announcement, Rin took a deep breath. And sang as loud and happily as she could.
dl.php

“Come on! We need some help as well! Thanks, Stardust and Meiji!”
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Alex Azure
tumblr_inline_p8mrccbb6A1r79yns_100.jpg

❝ ! ❞ Flower didn't know it would be that quick, watching the arm she was using to hold the microphone to fly off. Even if it were possible to have it repaired at a later moment, she still felt completely thrown off by the sudden dismemberment. The stump that was once her left arm sparked a bit, still searing hot from where the lightsaber had went through her.

All sorts of error messages were popping up on her visual display, including that her power supply was now rapidly dropping from a possible leakage. So much for being the newer Vocaloid model in the group. Stepping back to avoid any more damage, Flower found herself forced back to sidelines, not like she could've done anything else to prevent this.

❝ Gumi! You don't want to give that crazy lady another arm to go along with mine, back off dammit! ❞ Her voice came off with slight static, the simple act of raising her voice seemed to strain her disoriented system a bit more. Even then...

tumblr_inline_p8mrcesMlV1r79yns_100.png

❝ Y'know what... if I'm gonna go out... I'm going to make damn sure that I go out in style! Just like we rehearsed! ❞ Flower didn't like the idea of sitting around even when it was pretty clear that she would use up her power reserves and possibly shutdown soon. She didn't even know if this will result with a corrupted memory, corrupted enough to where she might have a completely different personality. Reaching over to the microphone stand she dropped earlier, Flower shakily steadied herself, blatantly ignoring all the numerous error messages and the sparking damage to her left shoulder. She wasn't even going to simply raise her voice in tune, she really meant that she was going to go out in style by singing a song to motivate everyone and to fuel Kirby's combined Mic ability.

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Takumi @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Ver
@Fight
Grif let out a loud grunt as the three lightsabers pushed against his own, skidding back a bit as he pushed back, desperately trying to throw them off him.

Meanwhile, as Sarge noticed that his shots were being directed towards Vader, Sarge let out a grunt as he stopped shooting.

“Dammit!”
He shouted. After a moment of thinking, Sarge suddenly got an idea. Looking up to Titus, Sarge would wave to hopefully get his attention. “Titus! Remember when you threw me at them zombies earlier? Well I need you to do it again, but this time at that lady!”

@Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Alex Azure @York

Aiming to destroy another lightsaber, Viktor quickly positioned himself at the edge of Traya's peripheral vision.

bieGxSD.png

He threw a familiar, boomerang-looking device like a frisbee. It soared through the air and clashed with one of the floating lightsabers, stealing a very large amount of energy from the blade. It would bounce back toward Viktor, who would catch it and find himself teeming with energy. A barrier of electricity formed around him as a shield, and his Hex Core pulsed with power.

8M6jzkC.png

Pointing his Hex Core at Traya, he discharged this power back, using her own lightsaber's energy against her.

ZyEYkrH.png

As her lightsaber would attempt to block this incoming attack, Viktor fired his Death Ray from his third arm with extreme precision, aiming to melt the hilt of the lightsaber and render it inoperable.​
tumblr_inline_p7gpadSgJ01sipiuo_100.png

“......It’s that song isn’t it?”
Although Rin up until that point was singing her own songs, she stopped her own singing when she heard Flower singing. The utter motivation and passion in it was amazing, espically since the vocaloid had, well, lost an arm and should be deactivated by now. She went closer to Flower and smiled, Tell Your World was one of Miku’s favourite, and one of hers as well.
“I usually have the sad, scary songs, and I may have been a bit rough lately, but I’ll show you! I can be just as cute and energetic as the situation demands! Hahaha!”
tumblr_inline_p7gpau8z1m1sipiuo_100.png

Laughing innocently for a second, Rin then began to sing along with Flower’s song to encourage her to not give up, so Rin did try to sing with all the enthusiasm and joy this time.
“I’ll sing the words I want to tell you, I’ll sing the words I want to give you...”
@Takumi @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies

"Right!" both Meiji and Stardust spoke, grabbing onto a microphone stand. The Vocaloid and Utau prepared to put their (figurative) hearts into the song.

Meiji knew this song too, having sung it before being updated to the latest model, and the lyrics were stored in her memory.

CWMLly0UwAA1-q0.jpg:large

"Heh, if this is how we're doing it then fine by me." Meiji couldn't help but smirk as she joined along with Stardust to help amplify the power behind the song their group were singing. Hopefully it did the trick in helping Kirby and the rest attack Darth Traya and hopefully they could get off of this crappy world and finally go home.

Yeah, that'd be real nice.

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Everyone​
"Owowowowow!!!"

"Gumi, we both know you can't feel pain." Gakupo was not taking any shit as he pulled Gumi's ear to the microphones Kirby had set up for them.

"It's pain in my heart from this horrible betrayal-ooh hey we gonna sing?"

"Yes. Give Flower her arm back, then you and I are going to finally contribute to this fight."

Gumi placed Flower's arm beside the fellow Vocaloid, patting it very nicely as if to thank her for letting her use it for her joke. Then she rejoined Gakupo, both smiling at each other, as they both started singing. Without even needing to say it, they both what song they would sing.

@Atomic Knight @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Alex Azure
"All you have done is proven me utterly right!" Elliot yelled at Gumi. With a shake of his head, he released his telekinesis in a fit of annoyance, but Emily's attack was in time to catch the lightsaber, not outright destroying it but instead overloading it. The weapon exploded, Elliot groaning as one of the shards was embedded into his shoulder.

The second floating lightsaber backed off from Grif, only to become the target of Viktor's assault. Despite receiving a power loss, the floating lightsaber blocked the returning attack, apparently as good at absorbing energy as it was losing it. However, Viktor's follow-up attack successfully melted the lightsaber.

The sudden wave of sound that was being emitted echoed back and forth off the walls of the academy. The platform below the fighting rumbled dangerously, threatening everyone with the fear of falling into the abyss below. The Mandalorian fighters seemed confused by this, but Traya seemed to be taking it in stride. A wave of the Force exploded out from her, putting distance between her and both Vader and Kumagawa. Then, as the sound waves converged on her, Traya conjured a dome of power around herself to bunker down for the assault.

Her last floating lightsaber made a beeline for Kirby. Liara attempted to stop it with her biotic powers, but it was too strong for her. Elliot had fallen to one knee, his body wracked with a sudden wave of exhaustion, leaving him to be no help in stopping the lightsaber either.

@Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Donder172 @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Ver @Fight

Starscream transforms into his jet mode once more and continuously fires concussive blasts at the floating lightsabers, including the one aimed at Kirby.

"Kirby! I..."

"... eat me, Kirby. Eat me, now!"

tumblr_inline_p7fypnxez11s0xpld_250.png

「A song of friendship between idols...with a setting like this, there's no way we can lose, right? Shonen Jump has taught us all that much, at least.」

Forced back by Traya's force wave, he swapped the screw in his hand for another. With a stomp of his foot, he tried to pierce the last floating lightsaber mid-flight with screws that spawned from the ground. Then with that same foot, he kicked off the ground to make up the distance he'd lost from the wave of the Force. Bringing his screw forward, he attempted to slam it into her force barrier and activate his All Fiction once more.

「You can't hide from those girls' attempt to communicate with you. You can't make that effort become nothing. Even if you're just a memory, why don't you give their song a listen?」

「It's All Fiction!」

With those words, Kumagawa moved to undo Traya's dome of power.

@Atomic Knight @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Donder172 @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Ver @Fight​

Emily Hayes
@Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Donder172 @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Ver
@Fight

Wincing as she noticed that Elliot got hit by some of the shrapnel with the lightsaber exploded, she rushed to his aid. Though, while she initially was going to try and addres sthe wound, the distinct humming noise of a light saber whistling though the air drew her attention. Instead of trying to directly stop it... Emily concentrated, attempting to focus her stone magic again.

XAUqSzp.png

This time... Likely thanks to the emotions she was experiencing in the situation, her stone shimmered brightly, like pink star... As magical energy welled up within it, before it shot out in the form of another beam. This time though... She made an effort to curve her stone magic it so she would hit the hilt of the light saber. In addition, she would (hopefully) be protecting those behind her at least from whatever shrapnel may come from this light saber exploding.​

At first, Sarge couldn’t tell what was happening with the Vocaloids. He had no idea why the hell they were singing, but he was too enticed in the battle to care.

However, as he noticed that somehow their singing acted as some sort of lethal attack, Sarge suddenly had an idea. Backing up, Sarge activated the megaphone on his helmet to amplify his voice loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Grif! Gimme a phat beat!”

“U-um... okay!” Grif exclaimed before pressing something on his suit, the sound of what appeared to be country music playing out of it soon after.

“I got the Blues...
In a headlock!

I got the Blues…
In my shotgun sights!

I got the Blues…
They can’t get away!

Gonna make those dirty Blues
Say their last goodnight!

Then they’ll be takin’ a
dirtnap!

I got the Blues...
They’re a bunch’a dirtbags!

I got the Blues...
But I got good aim!

I got the Blues...
They won’t leave me alone!

Got a shotgun shell for each
Marked with their name!

I might’ve misspelled Caboose.

Yee-Haw!!

Take it home, Titus!

Hop in the jeep
Put the pedal to the metal

And we’ll tear across the canyon
While I’m yellin’ like a rebel

We may not have a tank
But you can take it to the bank

That I’m the soldier of this boulder
And I’ve got the highest rank!

And I intend to use it!

I hereby order you all to boogie!

Not you, Grif
Nobody wants to see that.

I got the Blues...
Right where I want ‘em!

I got the Blues..
But I got Grif too!
(Orange-Bellied Bastard)

I got the Blues...
Stuck in this canyon so long!

That sometimes I don’t know just what to do!

Oh wait, yes I do!
SHOOT ‘EM

Blues...

36bb6edcc55d3f5ddf8ce3233c3962fd.jpg

You just got Sarge’d!”

@Atomic Knight

The second met Vert's attack, cutting the tip and twisting around to cut her into two.

Vert quickly attempted to fly out of the way in order to dodge the Lightsaber Attack that had cut the tip of her lance, trying to survive her encounter. As the Lightsaber came to, she had a one second window to respond and only just managed to survive, however she took a slight burn to her shoulder which caused her to retreat to the rest of the group.

View attachment 2772

"Urgh... That really stung... Anyone capable of healing in this party?"

At first, Sarge couldn’t tell what was happening with the Vocaloids. He had no idea why the hell they were singing, but he was too enticed in the battle to care.

However, as he noticed that somehow their singing acted as some sort of lethal attack, Sarge suddenly had an idea. Backing up, Sarge activated the megaphone on his helmet to amplify his voice loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Grif! Gimme a phat beat!”

“U-um... okay!” Grif exclaimed before pressing something on his suit, the sound of what appeared to be country music playing out of it soon after.

“I got the Blues...
In a headlock!

I got the Blues…
In my shotgun sights!

I got the Blues…
They can’t get away!

Gonna make those dirty Blues
Say their last goodnight!

Then they’ll be takin’ a
dirtnap!

I got the Blues...
They’re a bunch’a dirtbags!

I got the Blues...
But I got good aim!

I got the Blues...
They won’t leave me alone!

Got a shotgun shell for each
Marked with their name!

I might’ve misspelled Caboose.

Yee-Haw!!

Take it home, Titus!

Hop in the jeep
Put the pedal to the metal

And we’ll tear across the canyon
While I’m yellin’ like a rebel

We may not have a tank
But you can take it to the bank

That I’m the soldier of this boulder
And I’ve got the highest rank!

And I intend to use it!

I hereby order you all to boogie!

Not you, Grif
Nobody wants to see that.

I got the Blues...
Right where I want ‘em!

I got the Blues..
But I got Grif too!
(Orange-Bellied Bastard)

I got the Blues...
Stuck in this canyon so long!

That sometimes I don’t know just what to do!

Oh wait, yes I do!
SHOOT ‘EM

Blues...

36bb6edcc55d3f5ddf8ce3233c3962fd.jpg

You just got Sarge’d!”

That was however when she spotted some of the cast starting to... sing? It was confusing to say the least but perhaps it could be enough? She wasn't sure for certain, but wasn't afraid to try it. "Hmm, Sarge, consider a duet? Got something from your Universe that can work as a duet performance?~ Hmhm."

@Atomic Knight @Raptor Jesus

Vert quickly attempted to fly out of the way in order to dodge the Lightsaber Attack that had cut the tip of her lance, trying to survive her encounter. As the Lightsaber came to, she had a one second window to respond and only just managed to survive, however she took a slight burn to her shoulder which caused her to retreat to the rest of the group.

View attachment 2772

That was however when she spotted some of the cast starting to... sing? It was confusing to say the least but perhaps it could be enough? She wasn't sure for certain, but wasn't afraid to try it. "Hmm, Sarge, consider a duet? Got something from your Universe that can work as a duet performance?~ Hmhm."

"I am, but I can't use it anymore here. The second wound in the Force is to thank for that." Mizeloa said to Vert

"Kirby! I..."

"... eat me, Kirby. Eat me, now! Infuse your singing with my essence!"

With the singing attack over, Kirby's headphones and microphones disappeared. He was ready to inhale, and at Starscream's request did so. However, he didn't end up inhaling Starscream.

Instead, he inhaled the flying lightsaber, copying its power.

latest

Kirby achieved a very shocking results. In his hand, he now held a double-bladed laser sword, similar to the lightsabers that the Force-users of the group used.

With this new power, Kirby ran towards Traya, swinging the blade around himself.

@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Donder172 @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Crow @Otto @Alex Azure @Lucky @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Ver @Fight

"...That's It. No more hiding." Krystal said. The end of her staff glowed with energy, as she charged, going straight for Traya. She aimed the staff right at Traya's chest, hoping to stab her right through it... but if this failed... Krystal didn't think she would come back out of this alive...

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone Else

AcFedU3.png

"Oh my, oh my, are we having a little singing session? Without me?"

Starscream, after Kirby didn't absorb him, decided to join in with a grin on his face as he assumed his robot mode once more.

Starscream began to sing about.

"Praise to be! Praise to be! Praise to be! All hail Starscream!
Praise to be! Praise to be! Praise to be! All hail Starscream!"

Starscream raises his hand as he had tapped into Kirby's combo ability to materialise some mic out of nowhere.

"The end of the world, who believes that?
A sadistic melody, it screams throughout.
Darkness births, darkness haunts, it rules with a shout,
This rampant world, filled with insane love and despair...

I will show you what the leader of the Decepticons is made of!
Before time began...
... there was the AllSpark...
... like all great powers...
... some wanted it for good...
... others for evil...
... and so began the war..."

Starscream raised an arm as he sang the next part.

"Praise to be Decepticon!
Revive, reborn, my energon-stained desire...
Praise to be Decepticon!
Immortality within my grasp..."

The song continued on for a five minute run and added to Kirby's little combo attack. With each chorus, Starscream unleashed twin missiles at Traya.

"The darkness in our sparks,
The screams from within
Covered, concealed, like the lies we love to spin
We live in a society - knit together by lies and deep hypocrisy...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

He seemed to be enjoying himself a bit too much. More than he should, anyways.

5HxUtnK.gif

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Siege @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @etcetcetc​

Last edited:

View attachment 2772

“As a matter a fact, I think I do!” Sarge exclaimed with a chuckle.

@Raynar Saassin

Sarge/Vert Duet - Contact

“As a matter a fact, I think I do!” Sarge exclaimed with a chuckle.

"Hmhm. Then allow me to take the lead~" Vert exclaimed as she somehow obtained the ability to spawn in a microphone like Kirby did, and began singing the duet she and Sarge were to perform:

"We’ve been here, so long.

Still I remember

The rainy September

Contact."

"Two, Four, One, Ten

Two, Four, One, Ten

Am I transmitting?

Is anyone listening?

Contact."

"We are green and grey.

The longest December,

Still I remember.

Contact."

"Two, Four, One, Ten

Two, Four, One, Ten

Am I still willing,

To foot all this billing?

Contact."

"Riding on our shiny metal horses,

Singing a rider’s song.

One of us will be forgotten,

The other will be wrong."

"Two, Four, One, Ten

Two, Four, One, Ten

Am I transmitting?

Is anyone listening?

Contact."

"When I think of you,

Your name’s in the sky,

Ninety feet high.

Contact."

"Riding on our shiny metal horses

Singing a rider’s song.

"Riding on our shiny metal horses

Singing a rider’s song.

"Oh, Two, Four, One, Ten

Two, Four, One, Ten

Am I still willing,

To foot all this billing?

Contact."

This has been a collaborative post between @Raynar Saassin and @Raptor Jesus.

The barest hint of a smile appeared on the phantom's lips. Instead of letting Kumagawa or the others destroy her barrier, Traya let it go herself, exploding it outward to knock back those who had come near her. The sound waves were then able to slam against her, causing her to go to one knee, but still, the woman smiled.

Recognizing what was happening, Revan began to leap upward, jumping up against the walls of the cavern to get to an opening at the very top. Rex followed after, for he too saw the writing on the wall.

The intense sounds battered against the structure until it could not give any more. First, the bridges fell, and Elliot reached out to grab Nathan, pulling him on to the main platform so he would not fall. However, the main platform began to crumble too. "Damn... you..." Elliot pushed Nathan ahead but was too exhausted to move as he fell. He managed to grab the edge of the platform, at least for now. "Don't you dare die. Make them all see that you can live--"

Elliot fell as the platform crumbled, but he was far from the only one in danger. With one great roar, the entire platform began to crumble, sending everyone falling into the abyss.

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @dark @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva

The barest hint of a smile appeared on the phantom's lips. Instead of letting Kumagawa or the others destroy her barrier, Traya let it go herself, exploding it outward to knock back those who had come near her. The sound waves were then able to slam against her, causing her to go to one knee, but still, the woman smiled.

Recognizing what was happening, Revan began to leap upward, jumping up against the walls of the cavern to get to an opening at the very top. Rex followed after, for he too saw the writing on the wall.

The intense sounds battered against the structure until it could not give any more. First, the bridges fell, and Elliot reached out to grab Nathan, pulling him on to the main platform so he would not fall. However, the main platform began to crumble too. "Damn... you..." Elliot pushed Nathan ahead but was too exhausted to move as he fell. He managed to grab the edge of the platform, at least for now. "Don't you dare die. Make them all see that you can live--"

Elliot fell as the platform crumbled, but he was far from the only one in danger. With one great roar, the entire platform began to crumble, sending everyone falling into the abyss.

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @dark @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva
“ARE WE SERIOUSLY FALLING AGAIN?! I THOUGHT WE DID EVERYTHING RIGHT!!!” Grif complained as he began falling yet again.

“Maybe this time you’ll actually die, fatass!” Sarge replied, though Grif was too busy screaming and crying to pay attention to Sarge’s insults.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Crow @Siege @Donder172 @Lucky @Alex Azure @Raynar Saassin @Minerva @Otto @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Kaykay

"Staying in the background, Shelia watched as she hid in cover. Moving her way towards Elliot, she pulled a long knife out of her thigh-high boot, for her own protection,she moved forward. Putting it by her side, she checked on the boy.

"Elliot, Elliot? It's Shelia. I'm here.

Shelia could her soft breaths as she pulled him closer. The two, Elliot and Shelia never saw eye to eye, but this wasn't about that. He need someone to watch his back. Even if it was the person who openly discussed killing him. Shelia's eyes widened as the boy got up

"Elliot..... Calm down. We gotta move....

That all changed, however. Elliot caused the platform to collapse. Falling, Shelia couldn't help but turn to him, cursing him out right.

"You son of a ......."

It was too late to be kind now..​

"Praise to be Decepticon, and praise to be Starscream..."

Starscream laughs during his mid-air fall.

x73Xn3W.png

"Ahahahahahaha!"

He simply transforms mid-air and flies upwards.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Yun Lee @etcetcetc​

“ARE WE SERIOUSLY FALLING AGAIN?! I THOUGHT WE DID EVERYTHING RIGHT!!!” Grif complained as he began falling yet again.

“Maybe this time you’ll actually die, fatass!” Sarge replied, though Grif was too busy screaming and crying to pay attention to Sarge’s insults.

"I don't think either of you two are going to be dying any time soon! Not on my watch!" Green Heart exclaimed as she quickly rushed towards the two armoured men and grabbed both of them, one arm each as she pulled a lot of strength to carry them. "Not after we've had so much time together, and not after our most beautiful performance. Hang on, we need to find a safe landing spot!"

@Raptor Jesus @Atomic Knight

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Crow @Siege @Donder172 @Lucky @Alex Azure @Raynar Saassin @Minerva @Otto @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Kaykay
"Staying in the background, Shelia watched as she hid in cover. Moving her way towards Elliot, she pulled a long knife out of her thigh-high boot, for her own protection,she moved forward. Putting it by her side, she checked on the boy.

"Elliot, Elliot? It's Shelia. I'm here.

Shelia could her soft breaths as she pulled him closer. The two, Elliot and Shelia never saw eye to eye, but this wasn't about that. He need someone to watch his back. Even if it was the person who openly discussed killing him. Shelia's eyes widened as the boy got up

"Elliot..... Calm down. We gotta move....

That all changed, however. Elliot caused the platform to collapse. Falling, Shelia couldn't help but turn to him, cursing him out right.

"You son of a ......."

It was too late to be kind now..​

"Praise to be Decepticon, and praise to be Starscream..."

Starscream laughs during his mid-air fall.

x73Xn3W.png

"Ahahahahahaha!"

He simply transforms mid-air and flies upwards.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Yun Lee @etcetcetc​

"I don't think either of you two are going to be dying any time soon! Not on my watch!" Green Heart exclaimed as she quickly rushed towards the two armoured men and grabbed both of them, one arm each as she pulled a lot of strength to carry them. "Not after we've had so much time together, and not after our most beautiful performance. Hang on, we need to find a safe landing spot!"

Emily Hayes
@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @dark @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva

Even after the final lightsaber was destroyed, some of the shrapnel hitting her... Emily had a bad feeling when she caught that smile forming across Treya's face. Given Rex and Revan's actions, she wasn't about to take any chances, and concentrated, preparing to use her stone magic to mitigate whatever may be coming. However... She was too late to act as the floor itself began crumbling.

In the ensuing chaos, she could just barely see Elliot attempting to reach for Nathan, but... Evidently tired. Shiela was close by, and who knows how many others who had no means of landing safely... If there even was a bottom to this place.

Starscream and a few others might be fine, but... Emily knew she had to act as fast as she could if she were to at least mitigate their fall, giving them some time to figure things out.

"I won't let you die. I promise." She said quietly, though she wasn't sure if Elliot, or anyone as a matter of fact could hear her.

LzAU5eI.png

Then, her stone shone once more... As like before, when they fell from the Discovery, Emily used her stone's powers to extend tendrils of pink light, intending to grasp at as many around her as she could... And then attempt to slow down, or stop their descent as much as possible, by making an effort to levitate herself and as many as she could with her. As her effort was split between who knows how many people, including herself, it caused more strain than just lifting rubble... So it was doubtfull this would stop their descent, but perhaps it at least bought them enough time to think up a plan or something.​

Kirby put away his lightsaber, (where he put it is anyone's guess,) and puffed himself up to float around.

However, as he saw the others falling, he knew he had to do something.

He flew down to some of the others who couldn't save themselves on their own and offerred his feet to grab on.

Kirby's flight couldn't carry himself and others out of the abyss, but he could slow the descent of as many people as could hold onto each other.

latest

He offerred one foot to Vert, who was then holding Sarge and Grif, and anyone else could grab on to continue the chain as they descended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back