Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandalorian warriors screamed as they plummeted below, though there seemed to be no bottom. Ripples of Force energy echoed from below, battering those who fell. Liara reached out with her biotics and levitated as many as she could, but in only seconds was she hurting under the strain. Shepard looked up at the opening above. "We can't hope for safety at the bottom," she said loudly. "Instead, we have to find a way to go up!"

The Force echoes pushed against Kirby. It was painful, but it was enough to cause him to rise for a moment.

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @dark @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva

Mandalorian warriors screamed as they plummeted below, though there seemed to be no bottom. Ripples of Force energy echoed from below, battering those who fell. Liara reached out with her biotics and levitated as many as she could, but in only seconds was she hurting under the strain. Shepard looked up at the opening above. "We can't hope for safety at the bottom," she said loudly. "Instead, we have to find a way to go up!"

The Force echoes pushed against Kirby. It was painful, but it was enough to cause him to rise for a moment.

@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @dark @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva
Emily Hayes
@ThatAverageGuy @Jeremi @Josh @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Siege @dark @Donder172 @Takumi @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Archmage Jeremiah @Raptor Jesus @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Otto @Minerva

Emily was straining as well, trying to levitate as many as she could alongside Liara. Unlike the time they were falling down to the planet, she couldn't just make a bubble shield and call it a day; they would keep descending theoretically infinitely. So as Shephard said, they had to find a way up, and she wasn't so sure she could just levitate everyone upwards.

Instead, something else occurred to her, as she turned to Elliot, hoping he was still conscious.

kX4hSff.png

"Elliot. Do you think you can make a portal?" She asked.

Perhaps if she combined her efforts with those that were able, they could figure out a way to blast themselves upwards. The mysterious "force" from below might be of use to them, but... It alone probably won't be enough to lift them upwards too much, and she certainly wasn't going to be able to protect everyone from getting battered by the invisible force down below. It would likely leave her unable to make the effort required to try and move everyone upwards.​

The barest hint of a smile appeared on the phantom's lips. Instead of letting Kumagawa or the others destroy her barrier, Traya let it go herself, exploding it outward to knock back those who had come near her. The sound waves were then able to slam against her, causing her to go to one knee, but still, the woman smiled.

Recognizing what was happening, Revan began to leap upward, jumping up against the walls of the cavern to get to an opening at the very top. Rex followed after, for he too saw the writing on the wall.

The intense sounds battered against the structure until it could not give any more. First, the bridges fell, and Elliot reached out to grab Nathan, pulling him on to the main platform so he would not fall. However, the main platform began to crumble too. "Damn... you..." Elliot pushed Nathan ahead but was too exhausted to move as he fell. He managed to grab the edge of the platform, at least for now. "Don't you dare die. Make them all see that you can live--"

Elliot fell as the platform crumbled, but he was far from the only one in danger. With one great roar, the entire platform began to crumble, sending everyone falling into the abyss.

Mizelia and Meceliss had nothing to use to slow their fall. Fear came up to Meceliss as she almost screams as she falls down.

Then, her stone shone once more... As like before, when they fell from the Discovery, Emily used her stone's powers to extend tendrils of pink light, intending to grasp at as many around her as she could... And then attempt to slow down, or stop their descent as much as possible, by making an effort to levitate herself and as many as she could with her. As her effort was split between who knows how many people, including herself, it caused more strain than just lifting rubble... So it was doubtfull this would stop their descent, but perhaps it at least bought them enough time to think up a plan or something.
Luckily because of Emily, their falls were slowed down a lot. But they were still falling.

Both Jedi felt the pain by the Force the most. Groaning and shuddering in pain as they slowly felt deeper and deeper. "H-How?!" Mizelia managed to yell loudly. Neither had any chance of bringing themselves out.

Peter Quill/Star-Lord

Peter Quill kicked in his rocket boots, hoping to ascend upward, and attempting to grab Zero Two, Nathan,Elliot and anyone else he could carry without losing altitude " I got you... hopefully," he said,

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Minerva @Anyone

Kirby winced in pain at the echoes of the Force, but seeing that he was rising, he began flapping his tiny arms in hopes that it could carry people out of the abyss.

Krystal attempted to use her rocket boots to fly up, but the Force was hurting her as well. "No... not... today!" Krystal said. She wasn't going to die today. Not now.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone else

“How the fuck are you gonna do that?! You’re falling down!! Don’t you know how that uh... what’s it called? Manivity?” Grif asked as he was being held onto by Vert, who in turn was being lifted out of the abyss by Kirby.

“Vert! I order you to drop Grif this instant!” Sarge exclaimed, causing Grif to frantically shake his head and wave his arms.

“WHAT?! NO, DON’T LISTEN TO HIM!!! DON’T DROP ME!!!!” Grif shouted as he looked down into the abyss below and then back up.

@Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Raynar Saassin

“How the fuck are you gonna do that?! You’re falling down!! Don’t you know how that uh... what’s it called? Manivity?” Grif asked as he was being held onto by Vert, who in turn was being lifted out of the abyss by Kirby.

“Vert! I order you to drop Grif this instant!” Sarge exclaimed, causing Grif to frantically shake his head and wave his arms.

“WHAT?! NO, DON’T LISTEN TO HIM!!! DON’T DROP ME!!!!” Grif shouted as he looked down into the abyss below and then back up.

View attachment 2773
"If I drop Grif right this moment, then you won't gain the satisfaction of killing him yourself." Green Heart responded. "Is that what you truly desire, Sargent? Wouldn't you rather have the satisfaction yourself rather than something that was out of your control?" She implied, giving Sarge a wink. If Grif were to notice the way she winked, he'd know exactly what she was doing.

@Raptor Jesus

View attachment 2773
"If I drop Grif right this moment, then you won't gain the satisfaction of killing him yourself." Green Heart responded. "Is that what you truly desire, Sargent? Wouldn't you rather have the satisfaction yourself rather than something that was out of your control?" She implied, giving Sarge a wink. If Grif were to notice the way she winked, he'd know exactly what she was doing.

@Raptor Jesus
“Y-yeah Sarge! Wouldn’t you rather be the one to kill me? Back in Blood Gulch so everyone on Red Team and Blue Team can see it?” Grif asked Sarge, fully understand what Vert was attempting to do.

“Hmm... I suppose you’re right. Killing you myself would be more satisfying, especially if we’re in front of an audience.” Sarge said before looking up to Vert. “Alright then, keep on holdin’ him.”

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure

“Y-yeah Sarge! Wouldn’t you rather be the one to kill me? Back in Blood Gulch so everyone on Red Team and Blue Team can see it?” Grif asked Sarge, fully understand what Vert was attempting to do.

“Hmm... I suppose you’re right. Killing you myself would be more satisfying, especially if we’re in front of an audience.” Sarge said before looking up to Vert. “Alright then, keep on holdin’ him.”

"Understood, Sargent." Green Heart responded in an instant, and kept held of the two of them as Kirby lifted them upwards. She looked towards Grif with a smile, letting him know that in her hands, he would be safe from Sarge's wrath.

@Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure

"Wait, can we use the Force to float us? I'm gonna try it!!!" Gumi attempted to use the Force, despite not being a Jedi or even from this world. She didn't know how, but she figured closing her eyes and thinking about the Force really hard was the way to do it. Hey, worth a shot.

@Atomic Knight

"Wait, can we use the Force to float us? I'm gonna try it!!!" Gumi attempted to use the Force, despite not being a Jedi or even from this world. She didn't know how, but she figured closing her eyes and thinking about the Force really hard was the way to do it. Hey, worth a shot.
"I doubt it, even when you are Force sensitive!" Meceliss yells towards Gumi.

It was impossible for Gumi to feel the Force. Even so, it was too unstable for any of the Force-sensitive in the group to manipulate the situation.

Elliot was unconscious as Quill grabbed him and Emily could not wake him up. Whether through Liara, Emily, or Kirby, all of those who could not fly were being levitated now. The echoes from below were causing them to float slowly upward, but the pain was unbearable and the ascent too slow.

"I can't hold it!" Liara cried. Panic-stricken, Shepard looked down into the abyss. She aimed her gun below and fired, hoping for something to happen. It might hurt, but she hoped disturbing the energy below could give them one strong boost to the hole above.

❝ Guess I... gave it my all... huh? ❞ Flower let out a pained chuckle, her voice only coming out as corrupted heavily. The strain of slowly levitating upwards after yet another fall merely contributed to the damage she was already sustaining.

❝ Guys... I'm just gonna... take a res- ❞ Almost with perfect timing, the Vocaloid shut off from the fact that she had very little power reserves and unintended for damage from the loss of her arm.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Alex Azure
@ppl

Mizelia and Meceliss had nothing to use to slow their fall. Fear came up to Meceliss as she almost screams as she falls down.

Luckily because of Emily, their falls were slowed down a lot. But they were still falling.

Both Jedi felt the pain by the Force the most. Groaning and shuddering in pain as they slowly felt deeper and deeper. "H-How?!" Mizelia managed to yell loudly. Neither had any chance of bringing themselves out.
Peter Quill/Star-Lord

Peter Quill kicked in his rocket boots, hoping to ascend upward, and attempting to grab Zero Two, Nathan,Elliot and anyone else he could carry without losing altitude " I got you... hopefully," he said,

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Minerva @Anyone
Kirby winced in pain at the echoes of the Force, but seeing that he was rising, he began flapping his tiny arms in hopes that it could carry people out of the abyss.

Krystal attempted to use her rocket boots to fly up, but the Force was hurting her as well. "No... not... today!" Krystal said. She wasn't going to die today. Not now.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone else

@Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Raynar Saassin

View attachment 2773

@Raptor Jesus

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure

"Understood, Sargent." Green Heart responded in an instant, and kept held of the two of them as Kirby lifted them upwards. She looked towards Grif with a smile, letting him know that in her hands, he would be safe from Sarge's wrath.

@Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure

@Atomic Knight
Zero Two has been out of it. She looked at Star Lord as he carried her. “Thank you, Darling!” she said happily.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Space_Candy
"I doubt it, even when you are Force sensitive!" Meceliss yells towards Gumi.
It was impossible for Gumi to feel the Force. Even so, it was too unstable for any of the Force-sensitive in the group to manipulate the situation.

Elliot was unconscious as Quill grabbed him and Emily could not wake him up. Whether through Liara, Emily, or Kirby, all of those who could not fly were being levitated now. The echoes from below were causing them to float slowly upward, but the pain was unbearable and the ascent too slow.

"I can't hold it!" Liara cried. Panic-stricken, Shepard looked down into the abyss. She aimed her gun below and fired, hoping for something to happen. It might hurt, but she hoped disturbing the energy below could give them one strong boost to the hole above.

❝ Guess I... gave it my all... huh? ❞ Flower let out a pained chuckle, her voice only coming out as corrupted heavily. The strain of slowly levitating upwards after yet another fall merely contributed to the damage she was already sustaining.

❝ Guys... I'm just gonna... take a res- ❞ Almost with perfect timing, the Vocaloid shut off from the fact that she had very little power reserves and unintended for damage from the loss of her arm.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Takumi @MelodyMeister @Alex Azure
@ppl
Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Others(?)

Emily's head was beginning to throb, but seeing Shephards attempts to giving them a boost gave her an idea. She just hoped she could keep everyone afloat at the same time.

nHj1oL0.png

Her stone flared up with pink light as in addition to the tendrils keeping everyone afloat... She shot a more concentrated beam of light at the abyss down below. It wasn't her strongest strike given that she had her focus split... But, she hoped it might be enough to give them a good boost, at the cost of possibly bruising them up in the process.​

Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Others(?)

Emily's head was beginning to throb, but seeing Shephards attempts to giving them a boost gave her an idea. She just hoped she could keep everyone afloat at the same time.

nHj1oL0.png

Her stone flared up with pink light as in addition to the tendrils keeping everyone afloat... She shot a more concentrated beam of light at the abyss down below. It wasn't her strongest strike given that she had her focus split... But, she hoped it might be enough to give them a good boost, at the cost of possibly bruising them up in the process.​

Noting what Emily was doing, Krystal did the same thing with her staff, hoping to aid Emily.

@Atomic Knight @York

Nathan looked at Elliot in fear as the boy had a shard of the saber go into his shoulder, he yelled out to him but was lost in the fray.

He let out a noise as Elliot had shoved him to safety, but his mouth grew dry with panic, he looked over at Elliot, who was knocked out.

Quill had grabbed them both and a few others, he moved his body to face Elliot's tears welling up in his eyes for unexplained reasons. He too was injured and tired, Nathan reached out his hand and held one of Elliots.

@Lucky @York @Atomic Knight @Anyone else

Starscream continued to fly upwards, noticing others doing just that.

B8piRk2.jpg

"Those little suckers are more competent than I thought. No matter, the end result is ideal either way. Ahaha...

Good job everyone! Keep it up!"

"Starscream!" Green Heart yelled, hoping he was able to hear them.

View attachment 2777
"I'm not able to hold onto these two and Kirby for much longer! Can you give us a hand? Maybe open your cockpit?"

@Crow @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back