Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Quill

" This isn't a convention, I'm really Star-Lord...." he paused and turned over to Kirby with a skeptical eyebrow. He noticed him spit out Grif and asked the only logical question. " Where the hell did that helmet come from?" He asked, so confused by what happened with Kirby.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Others

"Whoa..." Krystal said, seeing Darth Vader.

@Jeremi @Anyone nearby

ZKIOFdP.png

Awe was perhaps not the reaction Vader wished to receive but considering the circumstances it would have to suffice.

@Siege

"Not of the Imperial Navy, no. . ." Titus concurred with the figure in pitch-black armor. He turned to face Vader, looking down upon with some suspicion, for he looked too familiar compared to the other figures in the room. The rest of them could've just been rogue traders or travelers on the border worlds of the Imperium, hobbling together whatever they could find in an attempt to survive. In a way, Titus couldn't blame the scavengers. Imperial citizens are fragile creatures, but some men and women have a tenacity that earns the respect of even a space marine.

But this man. He looked too familiar for comfort. He could smell iron and synthetic blood pumping within him - he was more machine than he was man. Not an uncommon sight in the Imperium in the slightest.

View attachment 2585

"Perhaps I could say the same. You are not of the Imperium of Man, then? What Empire do you speak of?" he questioned Vader.

@Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Anyone around​

"The Galactic Empire."
Came Vader's curt response. "Imperius Unitada ober Totallex." The motto of the Empire, propaganda at its finest. Not something Vader used in daily occurrences, but perhaps he could gauge the reaction of the man in front of him and finally confirm his suspicion, that he was not in a known space quadrant...or perhaps in his universe at all.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Not of the Empire. It is...different." Vader didn't know that there were other universes out there. Everything he had seen could conceivably been created in a lab somewhere. "But perhaps..."

rLlyQC3.png

"Your Empire is not mine."
The armor was unknown to him but Vader could tell that this man was a soldier. Perhaps he had some insight that some among them was clearly lacking.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZI @Anyone else nearby
<Cosplay.>
<Blue team.>
<Red team.>
<. . .What?>

View attachment 2581

". . .No, I'm. . .give me a moment."

Titus' brow only furrowed further as the strangers scrambled to explain to him the situation. With his bearings back to him, the space marine seemed a bit more abrasive, stepping away from the group that surrounded him and reaching for his ear, as if he was going to activate some sort of communicator. The vox unit responded with a hiss of dead static, prompting the captain to look down at his gauntlet. Blood still stained it, as if he was wearing it the entire time.

"Am I truly in the. . .hm." Titus questioned himself silently. In the moments when Titus had tackled a gargantuan psuedo-daemon prince into oblivion, he saw glimpses of what men had once called 'hell' - the Warp. It is something that not even a veteran astartes of Titus' rank or age have the slightest knowledge of, for those secrets are best kept within the vaults of the Librarium, far from the prying eyes of those who would wish to stamp out those secrets Titus had heard stories of the Warp from navigators and crewmen who faced incursions of the Warp upon their vessels during warp travel. Brief glimpses into utter terror and suffering. Those travelers were never heard of again once they'd seen the Warp, for even the strongest space marine could not resist the whims of such a terrible place.

Except for Titus himself. A pang within his mind told him that this place was not of the Warp. It was. . .something different, entirely.

But what? What was this place?

The mountain turned as Samus approached him, looking down upon her bizarre power armor. It was of no Imperial origin - could it be xenos tech? The space marines instinct thrashed against the back of his mind, telling him to assume that this place is nothing but a festering hive of recidivists and deviants, filth to be shoved aside for no other reason but for the glory of the Emperor. Enemies of the Imperium, possibly. However, the captain couldn't bring himself to act so brashly, as his senses still struggled to come to after the. . .scene he'd been apart of just moments ago.

For the first time, Titus was truly lost. He hadn't the slightest idea of where he was or what happened. The Emperor is testing him today, it seems.

"I can see that," Titus responded to Samus' statement in an equally stone-cold voice, but with a bit more command and nobility to it's tone. He stomped forward, observing the innards of the hangar bay. Every step of his slightly shook the floor around him, as his massive footfalls were enough to crush a skull without much thought. Samus could hear the faint, yet familiar noise of servos whirring underneath the archaic plating of this man's armor. It was some kind of power armor, much like her own, but not nearly as sleek or tasteful. It looked like it was created by an ancient architect. She could only guess what it - or rather he - was capable of.

View attachment 2579

After a moment of observant silence, the giant spoke again. Samus happened to be the closest one nearby. ". . .Tell me, do you know if this ship is of Imperial origin?"

Now just what the fuck does that mean?

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Anyone else nearby
latest

“Empire? What, you mean like those damn aliens?”
Sarge asked as he looked between both Vader and Samus.

“No, that’s the Covenant Army.” Grif paused for a moment as Vader mentioned the possibility of the fact that there were different empires. “Wait... have any of you ever heard of this thing called the multiverse?”

“Grif, what in sam hell are you on about?” Sarge asked, clearly not wanting to indulge in whatever he was talking about.

latest

“The multiverse. It’s this dumbass theory that Simmons is always talking about. Think like a bunch of other universes, all parallel to each other. Maybe somehow we were all sucked from our universes and put here? It would explain shit like Darth Vader and that Kirby thing.”

“Grif, that may just be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard you say. And that’s saying a lot, because I’ve heard you say a ton of dumb shit.”

“Really? Then explain Kirby inhaling me and Darth Vader force choking me.” Grif replied dryly.

“It’s all bologna! Hoopla! Smoke and mirrors!”

“Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that, dumbass.”

images

“What was that, dirtbag?”

“Keep telling yourself that dumbass, sir.”

“That’s better!”

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Siege @Atomic Knight @York @Lucky @Alex Azure @dark @Otto @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @ThatAverageGuy @Raynar Saassin @Archmage Jeremiah

"Wait...so, in your world, your entire kingdom makes games for one specific console?" Gakupo was a bit confused, but fortunately was able to process it after a bit. "I see. Fascinating...where I come from, we don't have Leanbox, but different companies that make games for everyone on different consoles. No kingdoms control the operations."

@Raynar Saassin

latest

“No, that’s the Covenant Army.” Grif paused for a moment as Vader mentioned the possibility of the fact that there were different empires. “Wait... have any of you ever heard of this thing called the multiverse?”

“Grif, what in sam hell are you on about?” Sarge asked, clearly not wanting to indulge in whatever he was talking about.

latest

“The multiverse. It’s this dumbass theory that Simmons is always talking about. Think like a bunch of other universes, all parallel to each other. Maybe somehow we were all sucked from our universes and put here? It would explain shit like Darth Vader and that Kirby thing.”

“Grif, that may just be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard you say. And that’s saying a lot, because I’ve heard you say a ton of dumb shit.”

“Really? Then explain Kirby inhaling me and Darth Vader force choking me.” Grif replied dryly.

images

“That’s better!”

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Siege @Atomic Knight @York @Lucky @Alex Azure @dark @Otto @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @ThatAverageGuy @Raynar Saassin @Archmage Jeremiah

"Do you two argue like this all the time? Still... he may have a point about the whole Multiverse thing." Krystal said.

@Raptor Jesus @Everyone else nearby

"Wait...so, in your world, your entire kingdom makes games for one specific console?" Gakupo was a bit confused, but fortunately was able to process it after a bit. "I see. Fascinating...where I come from, we don't have Leanbox, but different companies that make games for everyone on different consoles. No kingdoms control the operations."

"Of course we have different companies making games~ We just have one nation dedicated to each console. And of course the nations are built upon us and provide us with a special energy known as Shares. Shares for us Goddesses are the main source of our powers, and are generated from citizens putting their faith in us." Vert explained in a way that would be easy to understand. "I'd tell you more, but I feel like I'd reveal too much~"

“Wait... have any of you ever heard of this thing called the multiverse?”

latest

"Actually..." Vert exclaimed as she looked over towards Grif and Sarge, looking more towards Sarge than Grif as they were somewhat close by for them to hear her normally. "Grif is correct, Sarge. While you may not like it, Grif is telling the truth. A Oracle back in my world known as Histoire had been researching the idea of multiple dimensions whenever she gets a break from being overworked. It is entirely possible that other Universes exist, and this occurrence here proves it. To me, you two were just simple characters in a NepTube video, but now that I see you in the flesh, or armour to correct myself, I believe that theory is all too real."

@Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus

Though there's no rule in the universe stating so, generally people believe that misfortune will eventually have to give way to at least some amount of fortune. Even the unluckiest of people will see something good sooner or later. It's like when a gambler loses by just a slim margin and continues playing. Even though their chances on their next roll haven't changed in the slightest, they still believe that they have made progress, or gotten more skilled despite such things having no place in a game of luck. Their fortune hasn't changed.

Misogi Kumagawa understood the ridiculousness of such a belief and embraced it, always smiling in the face of his never-ending misfortune.

And yet even he had never expected to wake up without explanation in a place he didn't know, surrounded by what some others had aptly called cosplayers. It was like being in one of those isekai novels. Too bad he was more of a Jump fan himself.

Expected or not however, he paid it no mind. With a simple smile, he casually walked over to the shut down Gumi.

And lightly chopped her on the head.

tumblr_inline_p7fypreb541s0xpld_250.png

「Knock knock. It's pretty rude to fall asleep so early on at a party, you know?」

He seemed to speak in a strange way.

@Yun Lee

It seemed like Starscream could be an enemy instead of a friend. In addition, people were explaining Kirby's powers and he was eager to show off.

Kirby opened his mouth wide and air started flowing in at an alarming rate. Starscream and Chibi-Robo could feel Kirby's inhale tugging at them, as well as people nearby.

@Crow @ThatAverageGuy @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Archmage Jeremiah
Kirby looked back and forth. His body was stuffed from eating Grif, leading to him being even puffier than usual.

DDw0g3aWsAIsQ9H.jpg

Meanwhile, inside Kirby's belly, Grif would see nothing but an infinite expanse of space. Well, space and a few apples.

latest

However, following Krystal's instructions, Kirby relesed Grif. The soldier would find himself instantly popping out of Kirby's mouth, safe and sound.

However, Kirby appeared to undergo some sort of transformation in the process. Most of his body was now covered by a space helmet, similar to the one Samus wore. Somehow, this helmet didn't obstruct his arms. But it did look adorable.

latest

@Raptor Jesus @Siege

q3HmhPN.jpg

"Wait, what?"

Starscream was astonished by this pink, pudgy Organic's powers as he was sucked in by a seeming black hole. He transformed into his jet mode once more and set thrusters at full to fly in the opposite direction of Kirby's inhalation.

But all was futile as Starscream was ultimately absorbed.

"I demand that your pet to release me immediately!"

Starscream was shocked to see an infinity of nothing but apples. This fleshling was no joke. This Kirby guy made Scraplets & Energon Eaters look pathetic.

Soon, Starscream was released from the infinite prison.

"There is space, but I don't know why anyone would even consider crafting an entire civilization there," Starscream speaks, before noticing Kirby's newfound abilities and aesthetic.

"Interesting..." Starscream says. "Based on your prior explanation, I assume that he had mimicked my Cybertronian physiology and weaponset as well?"

@Siege @Archmage Jeremiah @Alex Azure @ThatAverageGuy

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin

"Oh. My. GOD!!!!! I am NEVER washing my neck!!!!" Man, this was the best day ever! Performing at that concert, going to a con with a really cool cosplayer...how awesome was this?! Man, if only Miku-

Gumi seemed to freeze in place for the tiniest moment, but quickly shook her head and beamed at Zero Two, looking at her outfit from all angles.

"Your cosplay is AMAZING!! Did you do it yourself? Are you one of those actresses who gets paid? You kinda sound like Zero Two, you got her mannerisms down pat! This is so cool! You're all so cool! How do you think Kirby's costume works? Or is that an android, too? Like an animatronic? That'd be so awesome!!!"

Upon hearing Krystal's question, Gakupo nodded. "...there's a reason we don't take her to conventions often." No amount of recharging could give a poor android the ability to handle Gumi when she was like this.

@Minerva @Siege
"And you need your eyes checked." Krystal said to Sarge. "I. Am. Not. Your. Enemy. Maybe your ears need checked too."

"And I can clearly see why..." Krystal said, looking at Gumi.

@Josh @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Yun Lee @Minerva
"Woah! Are you alright?" Stardust asked Titus, before glancing down at Grif.

"Um..." was he gonna be alright? How could she fix that?? Could anyone even fix the damage done to hos suit and possibly his throat?

She wasn't sure what to even do now. What was even going on anymore?

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Zero Two smiled at the compliment of her outfit. However, she didn’t quite know what to that. But, now Gumi was gone.

Zero Two walked away from the group gathered around her, put the lollipop back into her mouth, and sat down on a crate.

@anyone

Yeah, Gakupo had no idea what Vert's world was like, and he probably would never know. But that was all right-they probably wouldn't be here for much longer...he hoped.

"The Multiverse, huh...well, that's an easy word to use to describe it all. But in that case, why bring us all here? I still don't know where we are, and is there any food around?" Not for him, of course, but for the people who actually needed food to survive.

@Raynar Saassin

---

Ping!

Gumi's eyes shot open, and she found herself staring at a boy she hadn't talked to before. "Yo! I wasn't sleeping, I had to process Darth Vader being real. Did you know everyone here isn't a cosplayer but the real deal? Crazy, right? I wonder if I'm fictional to any of them! Wouldn't that be cool? I mean I'm already kinda fictional back home, but also kinda real too. Hey, you ever hear of Darth Vader? He choked a guy."

If Misogi had a strange way of talking, Gumi would be the last to really notice.

@Kaykay

Zero Two smiled at the compliment of her outfit. However, she didn’t quite know what to that. But, now Gumi was gone.

Zero Two walked away from the group gathered around her, put the lollipop back into her mouth, and sat down on a crate.

@anyone
Chibi-Robo continued to vacuum the floor. The dust led to the crate that Zero Two sat on. After finishing the dust problem, Chibi-Robo looked up the crate and started to climb unto it.

@Minerva

@anyone​

ZKIOFdP.png

Awe was perhaps not the reaction Vader wished to receive but considering the circumstances it would have to suffice.

@Siege

"The Galactic Empire."
Came Vader's curt response. "Imperius Unitada ober Totallex." The motto of the Empire, propaganda at its finest. Not something Vader used in daily occurrences, but perhaps he could gauge the reaction of the man in front of him and finally confirm his suspicion, that he was not in a known space quadrant...or perhaps in his universe at all.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
latest

latest

images

“That’s better!”

"I don't recall that as a proper High Gothic title."

Titus disregarded the two guardsmen bickering near him, giving Grif a quizzical look as he called his superior a 'dumbass'. He doesn't complicate himself with chains of command outside of the Astartes, as that would be a disrespect to the appointed commanders within, but Titus pondered why his commanding officer didn't just shoot him on the spot for insubordination.

The imperial guard has a fascination with shooting their own men, anyway.

"Enough of this. I need to find answers. What is the date? I last recalled it still being 999.M41."

Elliot planned to make a response to those he was talking to, but everyone was talking to him at once, putting him once again on guard. Once Sarge asked him about his finger, a noticeable scowl appeared on the boy's face. He backed off to let the others crowd around in his place. The back and forth between everyone and the yelling pushed more and more on him until his hands were balled into fists.

"If only I could just..." Elliot mumbled under his breath. His hands glowed momentarily but went out after a moment. "Hrm."

@Raptor Jesus @Yun Lee @York @Josh @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

Titus disregarded the two guardsmen bickering near him, giving Grif a quizzical look as he called his superior a 'dumbass'. He doesn't complicate himself with chains of command outside of the Astartes, as that would be a disrespect to the appointed commanders within, but Titus pondered why his commanding officer didn't just shoot him on the spot for insubordination.

"Enough of this. I need to find answers. What is the date? I last recalled it still being 999.M41."

3EVZ2ky.png

"I see." So it was clear, time and space had shifted and had sent Vader some place entirely unknown to him. Though even that could bring some possibilities in its own right.

However he turned his focus back to Titus. "I imagine you will find some discrepancies when it comes to time and space. The date of which you speak of is unfamiliar to me, as it will no doubt be to the others trapped here. What we need is a cause for all of this and snuff it so that we can return to whence we came."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Takumi

"Woah! That was so cool!!!"

To Elliot, it would seem as if Gumi had materialized right behind him suddenly. though that would not be too far from reality. Gumi had noticed the glowing hands and rushed right over, head peeking right over Elliot's shoulders. "Hey guy!" She called to Misogi. "This guy can do magic tricks!!!"

@Atomic Knight @Kaykay

Elliot planned to make a response to those he was talking to, but everyone was talking to him at once, putting him once again on guard. Once Sarge asked him about his finger, a noticeable scowl appeared on the boy's face. He backed off to let the others crowd around in his place. The back and forth between everyone and the yelling pushed more and more on him until his hands were balled into fists.

"If only I could just..." Elliot mumbled under his breath. His hands glowed momentarily but went out after a moment. "Hrm."

@Raptor Jesus @Yun Lee @York @Josh @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone
"Woah! That was so cool!!!"

To Elliot, it would seem as if Gumi had materialized right behind him suddenly. though that would not be too far from reality. Gumi had noticed the glowing hands and rushed right over, head peeking right over Elliot's shoulders. "Hey guy!" She called to Misogi. "This guy can do magic tricks!!!"

@Atomic Knight @Kaykay
Emily Hayes
@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Gummi Bunnies @Others(?)

Emily eventually seemed to tune out of her surroundings as well, although for much different reasons than Elliot; no matter how hard she tried to distract herself from the current situation with conversation, she couldn't help but feel the need... The urge to try and escape. It felt almost suffocating here, despite the fact that she wasn't in entirely bad company.

However, it was the faint mumble of Elliot, even through all the noise in the room that seemed to cause her to snap back to reality, her gaze suddenly focusing on him... He was mumbling something, and then... His hands glowed for a moment, causing a concerned look to spread across her face.

Gumi, evidently unlike Gakupo's attempt to remain relatively composed, was instantly excited when she saw this herself, but Emily wasn't... As she realized there might be something more to Elliot than he was letting on. Although she doubted he was a stone keeper, she had a feeling that just letting Elliot simmer like that wasn't going to end very well.

cV6zlAu.png

"Elliot. Are you okay?" She asked him quietly.

It was only after she spoke that she realized she sounded a little like her own mother in that moment... But, perhaps in this case, it was better that way. She didn't want to alarm him by touching him or prying about what powers he may have, but she couldn't stand idly by either if there was the risk he might try something dangerous here.​

Comparatively, Samus made nary a sound while she followed Titus as he paced, her gait deft even while she walked. To his question, Samus shook her head. "The construction of this place is unrecognizable,"
3EVZ2ky.png

"I see." So it was clear, time and space had shifted and had sent Vader some place entirely unknown to him. Though even that could bring some possibilities in its own right.

However he turned his focus back to Titus. "I imagine you will find some discrepancies when it comes to time and space. The date of which you speak of is unfamiliar to me, as it will no doubt be to the others trapped here. What we need is a cause for all of this and snuff it so that we can return to whence we came."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Takumi

"The Imperium of Man you speak of is unfamiliar to me, also," Samus added, "But if this encounter is of the same nature as my first encounter with Kirby, the answers we seek will come in time," she concluded with a brief gesture towards the pink balloon with legs in question.

Elliot spun around quickly, backing away from Gumi as if she had threatened him with violence. He grit his teeth and physically slapped the air as if waving off Gumi's suggestion. "I do not do magic tricks!" he snapped. His head turned to Emily when she asked if he was all right. He paused for a moment to stare, long enough that he had calmed slightly. Not that he was fully calm yet by far.

"What is this to all of you? An adventure? A... A children's epic tale? You are all as hopelessly lost as I am, kidnapped and imprisoned. I promised myself that I would never again--" Elliot stopped himself, exhaling loudly. It seemed he had almost said too much. "Some of you believe we're among fiction come to life? That is... That is lunacy, plainly. We are not fantasy come to life. We are trapped. Don't you understand? So few of you are taking this seriously...!"

After saying his piece, the boy looked away from the others, almost as if he wanted to deter the attention he had just brought upon himself.

@Raptor Jesus @Yun Lee @York @Josh @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Everyone

Nathan's fingers twitched, a sharp pain went through his head as he woke. He was on a cold floor, the chill going through his jacket and into his skin.
He hissed out of the pain and stiffness he had as he sat up. He opened his eyes, blinking the blurriness out of his vision. Nathan's eyes landed on several different people. No. Beings. He crawled backwards, hitting the wall behind him.

Nathan spotted people in armour, people with skin colours hues of greens and purples, 8 foot fucking robots- he was terrified, he patted around his sweater to find his handgun pulling it out and aiming it in front of him.

"Who the fuck are all of you? What are you?" He screamed, trying to sound intimidating but, his voice cracked and showed the fear he had.

maxresdefault.jpg

@anyone @Atomic Knight

megpoid_gumi_icon_by_soryadantedesu.jpg

"......................"

For once, Gumi had gone silent. She listened quietly as Elliot said his piece, a neutral expression on her face. No, not neutral...numb. She had gone cold.

"Gumi!" Gakupo rushed to his little sister. He wasn't surprised that she had managed to piss someone off, but for it to be Elliot, and for him to suddenly burst out like that...it was a total surprise to him. "Come on, let's move over here..." Hoping to keep Gumi out of any potential crossfire (quite a few people here seemed eager to fight when hostility reared its head, like that young man against the wall), Gakupo ushered her back to the area he'd been sitting at. Attempting to save face, he smiled at the group. "I, uh...suppose not all of us are well equipped to handle situations like this..."

Gumi sat at her brother's side, face still in the same numb expression. It was almost like she had turned into a completely different person. In a way...she had. some of the things Elliot said resonated with her, forced her to remember things she didn't want to. A person she didn't want to. And it was forcing her to put two and two together in a way she'd unconsciously not wanted to at all. This...it couldn't be what had happened to her, could it? She didn't want to believe it, and yet it seemed the most logical conclusion. And now, the one girl she didn't want to think about was the only thing she could think about. And she had no idea what to do.

@Atomic Knight @Kaykay @Josh @Takumi @York @Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back