Status
Not open for further replies.
“You learned how to do that from a rock?” Sarge asked, sounding like he was in a bit of a state of disbelief as he spoke. “And if one were to say, want this stone, where would he look to find it?”

@York
"The stone..." The boy narrowed his eyes, examining Emily closely. What he was thinking wasn't clear, but the information she had provided had evidently given him something to think about just as much as it gave her a moment of self-reflection.

Gakupo then caught the boy off-guard, who seemed surprised to be asked about his name again. He looked away from her for a moment, as if unsure. He rubbed his hands together, and the observant would notice he was missing part of his pinky on his right hand. "Elliot," he said to the android, still not quite catching his gaze.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @York @Josh
"Elliot, huh?" Gakupo took a quick glance at Elliot's pinky, but wouldn't say anything about it. What kind of impolite buffoon would? Instead, the samurai would try to help him relax. Elliot seemed pretty tense, which was understandable, but if everyone (including Gakupo himself) could relax, then Elliot might be able to, as well.

"Where do you come from? We've all been talking about our homes. I'm a singing android from Japan, for one."

@Atomic Knight @Josh @York @Gummi Bunnies

---

"Eeeeeeeeeeeee!! Darth Vader's awake!!!" Gumi rushed to her new target of admiration. "Your costume looks so real!!! Man, Darth Vader cosplayers are always so cool! Can you do the voice thing? Does your helmet let you? I hope so. I love the voice thing!!"

@Jeremi
“No fucking way.”

“I’m not the only one who can see him, right? You all see Darth fucking Vader too?”
Grif asked as he stared in disbelief at the Sith dictator, having since recovered from the beatdown that Titus unleashed on him earlier.

As Grif continued to stare, awestruck, the soldier slowly reached out to touch Vader’s helmet to see if he was real or if this was just some fever dream.​

MorrisUK4ada554352cc5.jpg

“Ah, so your name is Elliot! Fitting name for a fellow soon-to-be soldier!” Sarge exclaimed as he heard the boy from earlier mention what Sarge assumed to be his name.

As the boy rubbed his hands together, Sarge took notice of his missing pinky. “What happened there, son? Did you lose your pinky in battle, locked in an epic conquest for the life of humanity?

Mano e Mano!

Fight to the Death!

Red vs. Blue!”

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @York @Crow @ThatAverageGuy @Otto @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Siege @Archmage Jeremiah
Emily Hayes
@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Josh @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi @Others(?)

Emily seemed to regard the boy, who introduced himself as "Elliot". She had been so focused on answering the questions thrown her way that she had forgotten to ask even that of him. However, that name seemed to unsettle her a little. Perhaps it was one of her premonitions, or just some uncanny similarities she found between him and another young boy she had met. Although in that case, he only took on the appearance of one.

With a shake of her head, she turned her attention to Sarge's question about finding a stone like hers, her expression suddenly stiffening a little even at the mere thought.

upD5xlE.png

"Outside of special cases, these stones find you. Not the other way around." She said... Though her expression softened after a moment as she realized her reaction may have been a little disproportional to the situation, but... Perhaps not without reason.

utNRwHZ.png

"It's... Better if you weren't a stonekeeper like me anyways... There's something... ... Bad connected to these stones..." She added quietly.

It was as close to the truth as she was willing to disclose for the time being; even she herself couldn't understand the full nature of the stone, just that there was a... Dark influence attached to the stone, and the voice it had.

Eventually though, she was distracted for the moment, both by the arrival of a strange figure, clad in black. A man, or perhaps a machine? His rather audible, and unsettling breathing alluded to something in between, but she wasn't quite sure of the name of such a being.

Regardless, when Meiji was introduced to her by Gakupo, alongside the increasingly large amount of people gathered here, she would give her a wave as well... As while Emily wasn't great at starting conversations, she would at least let her know she welcomed her as well.​

latest

“...Son of a bitch.” Grif said before walking off.

As Grif made his way away from Vert out of embarrassment, he soon found himself being inhaled by the pink demon after unintentionally stepping in its path!

“AHHH!!! Someone help me!! I’m being eaten by this fucking demooooooooon!!!”

And, before Grif knew it, he had been fully inhaled.

Life fucking sucks.

@Alex Azure @Crow @ThatAverageGuy @Raynar Saassin @Takumi
"Kirby!" Krystal said. "Spit him out!"

@Alex Azure @Everyone
“No! Don’t spit him out! Keep him in there!” Sarge yelled in response, hoping that Grif was gone for good this time.

@Siege @Alex Azure
"No! Kirby, spit him out!" Krystal said.

@Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure
“No, keep him in there!” Sarge yelled back.

@Siege @Alex Azure

Kirby looked back and forth. His body was stuffed from eating Grif, leading to him being even puffier than usual.

DDw0g3aWsAIsQ9H.jpg

Meanwhile, inside Kirby's belly, Grif would see nothing but an infinite expanse of space. Well, space and a few apples.

latest

However, following Krystal's instructions, Kirby relesed Grif. The soldier would find himself instantly popping out of Kirby's mouth, safe and sound.

However, Kirby appeared to undergo some sort of transformation in the process. Most of his body was now covered by a space helmet, similar to the one Samus wore. Somehow, this helmet didn't obstruct his arms. But it did look adorable.

latest

@Raptor Jesus @Siege

Kirby looked back and forth. His body was stuffed from eating Grif, leading to him being even puffier than usual.

DDw0g3aWsAIsQ9H.jpg

Meanwhile, inside Kirby's belly, Grif would see nothing but an infinite expanse of space. Well, space and a few apples.

latest

However, following Krystal's instructions, Kirby relesed Grif. The soldier would find himself instantly popping out of Kirby's mouth, safe and sound.

However, Kirby appeared to undergo some sort of transformation in the process. Most of his body was now covered by a space helmet, similar to the one Samus wore. Somehow, this helmet didn't obstruct his arms. But it did look adorable.

latest

@Raptor Jesus @Siege

"Aww!" Krystal said.

@Alex Azure @Everyone

"Yeah, everyone is super in character! It's almost like they're all real!" Maybe it was her programming refusing to believe that these were all the actual characters, maybe it was the desire to have fun and not worry about the possibility she was kidnapped. Gumi would stick with her convention idea no matter what, until something came along to prove otherwise.

@MelodyMeister

---

"Uh..." Gakupo was at a complete loss for words as Vert teased him, but fortunately she moved on to someone else. He was able to recover himself just in time for Sheila's question, at least. "No, it doesn't bother me," he replied, a bit surprised himself, before he understood why. "In a lot of songs we perform, I tend to play either a pervert or a villain-sometimes both at the same time. I don't think I'd be able to do that well if I was programmed to completely abhor evil." Thankfully the pervert side of things was the only one that actually became part of his usual personality. "Though, you're fully aware you're a villain? As in, you know what you do is evil?"

As Meiji joined them, Gakupo smiled at her. "Good to see you're awake! No, no idea where we are, but at least I'm getting to know some fascinating people. This us Sheila, Emily, and Elliot. Everyone, this is Meiji. She comes from my world, too."

@Raynar Saassin @Josh @Takumi @Atomic Knight @York

"Eh? So we're in some weird room without any way of knowing just where we are?" well that was great. Glancing to Sheila, Elliot, and Emily, Meiji gave a slight curstey.

"Nice to meet you guys." sje greeted, before straightening herself and glancing to Gakupo again. "Wait, what do you mean by world?"

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Josh @York

DDw0g3aWsAIsQ9H.jpg

latest

latest

@Raptor Jesus @Siege

"Wow, that's a neat little trick...Mr. Grif, are you okay?" Stardust asked, after having knealed down to gently poke at Kirby's little arms for a moment.

@Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @Siege

"We're at a convention!" Gumi really didn't mind sounding like a broken record. It was so much fun, seeing all these people get so into character! "None of us know how we got here, though. It's kinda weird because so many people here seem American except me and my friends and maybe a few others but you never know! Oh hi, Rin." Gumi smiled at the Vocaloid, waving to here. "Check out all these cosplayers! This Darth Vader sounds just like in the movies!"

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister

---

Hellooooooooo, Vert.

"*ahem*The pleasure is all mine, Ver-er, uh, Lady Green Heart." Man, she was gorgeous. The hair, the voice, the body, the personality...easily the most beautiful woman here. Gakupo had to work to keep his eyes off her...assets, and prayed Gumi wouldn't notice. It wasn't his fault he enjoyed the fairer sex-he was programmed that way!

@Raynar Saassin

"We are in space, and if you used your functions for more than inane blubbering you too would realize that."
Vader's patience was running thin and if he wasn't going to get any answers soon heads were going to roll. "Do you understand, droid? This. Is. Reality."

@Yun Lee @Melody Meister

“No fucking way.”

“I’m not the only one who can see him, right? You all see Darth fucking Vader too?”
Grif asked as he stared in disbelief at the Sith dictator, having since recovered from the beatdown that Titus unleashed on him earlier.

As Grif continued to stare, awestruck, the soldier slowly reached out to touch Vader’s helmet to see if he was real or if this was just some fever dream.​

MorrisUK4ada554352cc5.jpg

“Ah, so your name is Elliot! Fitting name for a fellow soon-to-be soldier!” Sarge exclaimed as he heard the boy from earlier mention what Sarge assumed to be his name.

As the boy rubbed his hands together, Sarge took notice of his missing pinky. “What happened there, son? Did you lose your pinky in battle, locked in an epic conquest for the life of humanity?

Mano e Mano!

Fight to the Death!

Red vs. Blue!”

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @York @Crow @ThatAverageGuy @Otto @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Siege @Archmage Jeremiah

As Grif reached out towards Vader he started to feel some discomfort around his throat. "If you know who I am then you must realize that I am not one you trifle with so easy." Even with his patented helmet on the glare he was giving the orange soldier was evident. "Lower your hand or soon you will have one less limb to worry about." Everyone around seemed to be utterly delirious in how they spoke. "It seems like I will have to take matters into my own hands." Grif felt the pressure on his neck lifting as Vader gruffly walked past him. If they were inside some sort of cargo area there had to be a door to leave.

@Raptor Jesus @Everyone @Atomic Knight

DDw0g3aWsAIsQ9H.jpg

latest

latest

@Raptor Jesus @Siege
After being spit out along with Grif, Chibi-Robo returns to what he was originally doing. He started to walk towards Vert to try and make new friends.

@Raynar Saassin

"At least there's one person here I can trust." Krystal said, acknowledging Samus. They had met once before during her time in Star Fox, though it was very brief and each of them could only tell the other their name before they had to split. "So you got caught in this too, Samus?"

@Archmage Jeremiah

"It would appear so," Samus briefly broke her silent reflection to respond, and turned outward to take in the full picture of the melting pot she had been thrown into, "Cooperate with anyone who is willing," she continued in her digitally disguised tones, "together we'll survive," she very succinctly ended her thought before stepping confidently into the frenzied fray.

CRRRSH

Grif seemed to be having a good time giving Titus a slapping, but the fun (almost) immediately ended when the bloodied gauntlet of the space marine shot forward like a bullet, nearly cracking the armor around Grif's neck as he held the man in a horrifically strong vice grip. Like on auto-pilot, the armored man reared his arm back and seemed content with smashing Grif's head into the floor, until his eyes dilated and he suddenly realized where he was.

". . .I. . . ." Titus looked around himself, seeing a host of humanoid shapes surrounding him. His enhanced senses flared to life, registering an entire host of strange new smells, sounds, and sights. Echoes of the girl screaming for water seemed to reach the front of his mind first, prompting the man to sit up slightly and release his grip on Grif's neck immediately.

View attachment 2566

"My apologies. I thought you were. . .something else," Titus briefly said to Grif, before looking at Gumi and shaking his head. "No, little one, I don't need hydration."

'Little one' seemed to be the correct term to use here, as the giant rose to his feet and rubbed the back of his head - he stood at a full 7 feet, nearly 8. The armored warrior towered over most of the people that had come to attend to him, but to the relief of Stardust, he looked far more confused and bewildered than he did angry. A common theme among the people here, it seems. He looked down at himself and looked shocked.

"I'm. . .in my armour?" Titus questioned himself, looking up and scanning the perimeter around himself. His immediate instinct told him that he was on a space vessel on some kind, but nothing like he'd ever seen. No Imperial insignia or iconography anywhere. He then noticed the bizarre armor that Grif was wearing, and. . .well, everything everyone else was wearing.

"Where, in the Emperors name, am I?"

@Josh @York @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Takumi @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus

Navigating the storm of unfamiliar faces distrusting, scheming, and bonding with one another all at the same time, Samus remained sure of foot. The stone-cold monolith of a woman was determined not to be swept away by the whirlwind of emotions happening all around her, excepting a pang of sympathy as she peered deeper into the maelstrom.

If Samus were a monolith, Titus was the whole damn mountain.

Stranded in the eye of the storm stood the mountain, towering over all the goings-on and entirely capable of escaping it, yet somehow unable.
"Trapped and with no discernible way out," Samus gave him a terse answer as she approached.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Siege @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Lucky @York @Alex Azure @anyone listening

"It would appear so," Samus briefly broke her silent reflection to respond, and turned outward to take in the full picture of the melting pot she had been thrown into, "Cooperate with anyone who is willing," she continued in her digitally disguised tones, "together we'll survive," she very succinctly ended her thought before stepping confidently into the frenzied fray.

Navigating the storm of unfamiliar faces distrusting, scheming, and bonding with one another all at the same time, Samus remained sure of foot. The stone-cold monolith of a woman was determined not to be swept away by the whirlwind of emotions happening all around her, excepting a pang of sympathy as she peered deeper into the maelstrom.

Stranded in the eye of the storm stood the mountain, towering over all the goings-on and entirely capable of escaping it, yet somehow unable.
"Trapped and with no discernible way out," Samus gave him a terse answer as she approached.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Siege @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Lucky @York @Alex Azure @anyone listening

"I'll definitely work with you, Samus." Krystal said confidently.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Everyone

"Oh, pardon me, Meiji. It seems we all cone from different worlds. Sheila comes from one where she's a supervillain, Emily from a world called Alledia-well, she started out on Earth, at least. But magical stones seem to be the norm." He glanced over to Vader choking some guy out.

"Oh yeah, and that's happening."

@Takumi @Josh @York @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies

---

Well, there was no denying it any longer. Vader choking Grif out was more thsn enough evidence that this wasn't a convention, and somehow real life. But how? All these characters she adored and idolized...how could they come to life? There was only one thing to do.

Plopping down by the wall, Gumi shut herself down for a bit. All this new info needed to get processed fast, or she would overheat and force shutdown.

@MelodyMeister @Jeremi

DDw0g3aWsAIsQ9H.jpg

latest

latest

@Raptor Jesus @Siege
As Grif aimlessly floated around Kirby’s interior, the soldier looked around a bit frantically.

“Uhhh... hello? Is anyone there? It’s dark in here! And... and cold...”
Grif said, eventually taking notice of the multitude of apples that seemed to plague this being’s stomach.

“What the hell...” He muttered, reaching out to grab one of the apples. Just as Grif’s fingers wrapped around the fruit, he suddenly felt himself being forced out of the area he was in.

tenor.gif

“Ugh... it feels like I just had the weirdest fucking fever dream of my life...” He muttered in a dazed tone as he held his head with one hand and the apple in the other.

“Goddammit, Private! You were supposed to melt in that thing’s stomach acids! Next time you get eaten, try harder to die!” Sarge exclaimed before looking down at Kirby and noticing his new attire, only chuckling in response.

“Heh heh heh. Lookit that, Grif! The little puffball is so excited to join Red Team that he went and bought himself a new helmet. Brings a damn tear to my eye to see that kind of enthusiasm from our youth...”
Sarge said, sounding as if he was about to cry with that last sentence.

“Yeah, sure, that’s great Sarge.” Grif replied, not really paying attention as he tried to process what the hell just happened.

"Eh? So we're in some weird room without any way of knowing just where we are?" well that was great. Glancing to Sheila, Elliot, and Emily, Meiji gave a slight curstey.

"Nice to meet you guys." sje greeted, before straightening herself and glancing to Gakupo again. "Wait, what do you mean by world?"

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Josh @York

"Wow, that's a neat little trick...Mr. Grif, are you okay?" Stardust asked, after having knealed down to gently poke at Kirby's little arms for a moment.

@Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @Siege

“Huh? Oh, yeah, I uh... I think so.” Grif replied with a shaky nod as he slowly stood up to his feet, apple still in hand.
"We are in space, and if you used your functions for more than inane blubbering you too would realize that." Vader's patience was running thin and if he wasn't going to get any answers soon heads were going to roll. "Do you understand, droid? This. Is. Reality."

@Yun Lee @Melody Meister

As Grif reached out towards Vader he started to feel some discomfort around his throat. "If you know who I am then you must realize that I am not one you trifle with so easy." Even with his patented helmet on the glare he was giving the orange soldier was evident. "Lower your hand or soon you will have one less limb to worry about." Everyone around seemed to be utterly delirious in how they spoke. "It seems like I will have to take matters into my own hands." Grif felt the pressure on his neck lifting as Vader gruffly walked past him. If they were inside some sort of cargo area there had to be a door to leave.

@Raptor Jesus @Everyone @Atomic Knight
As Grif suddenly felt pressure against his throat yet again, the soldier seemed to tense up quite a bit despite it not being nearly as severe as before. When Darth Vader released him and walked off, Grif breathed a bit heavily and watched the Sith Lord make his departure.

giphy.gif

“Did.. did I just get force choked by Darth Vader?” Grif’s asked as he stood in silence a bit longer, though eventually he let out a rather cheerful laugh.

“Haha! That is so fucking badass, dude! Simmons is gonna be so fucking jealous when he hears about this!”

@Jeremi @Alex Azure @Takumi @Lucky @Siege @Crow @Raynar Saassin @York

<Cosplay.>
<Blue team.>
<Red team.>
<. . .What?>

View attachment 2581

". . .No, I'm. . .give me a moment."

Titus' brow only furrowed further as the strangers scrambled to explain to him the situation. With his bearings back to him, the space marine seemed a bit more abrasive, stepping away from the group that surrounded him and reaching for his ear, as if he was going to activate some sort of communicator. The vox unit responded with a hiss of dead static, prompting the captain to look down at his gauntlet. Blood still stained it, as if he was wearing it the entire time.

"Am I truly in the. . .hm." Titus questioned himself silently. In the moments when Titus had tackled a gargantuan psuedo-daemon prince into oblivion, he saw glimpses of what men had once called 'hell' - the Warp. It is something that not even a veteran astartes of Titus' rank or age have the slightest knowledge of, for those secrets are best kept within the vaults of the Librarium, far from the prying eyes of those who would wish to stamp out those secrets Titus had heard stories of the Warp from navigators and crewmen who faced incursions of the Warp upon their vessels during warp travel. Brief glimpses into utter terror and suffering. Those travelers were never heard of again once they'd seen the Warp, for even the strongest space marine could not resist the whims of such a terrible place.

Except for Titus himself. A pang within his mind told him that this place was not of the Warp. It was. . .something different, entirely.

But what? What was this place?

The mountain turned as Samus approached him, looking down upon her bizarre power armor. It was of no Imperial origin - could it be xenos tech? The space marines instinct thrashed against the back of his mind, telling him to assume that this place is nothing but a festering hive of recidivists and deviants, filth to be shoved aside for no other reason but for the glory of the Emperor. Enemies of the Imperium, possibly. However, the captain couldn't bring himself to act so brashly, as his senses still struggled to come to after the. . .scene he'd been apart of just moments ago.

For the first time, Titus was truly lost. He hadn't the slightest idea of where he was or what happened. The Emperor is testing him today, it seems.

"I can see that," Titus responded to Samus' statement in an equally stone-cold voice, but with a bit more command and nobility to it's tone. He stomped forward, observing the innards of the hangar bay. Every step of his slightly shook the floor around him, as his massive footfalls were enough to crush a skull without much thought. Samus could hear the faint, yet familiar noise of servos whirring underneath the archaic plating of this man's armor. It was some kind of power armor, much like her own, but not nearly as sleek or tasteful. It looked like it was created by an ancient architect. She could only guess what it - or rather he - was capable of.

View attachment 2579

After a moment of observant silence, the giant spoke again. Samus happened to be the closest one nearby. ". . .Tell me, do you know if this ship is of Imperial origin?"

Now just what the fuck does that mean?

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Anyone else nearby

<Cosplay.>
<Blue team.>
<Red team.>
<. . .What?>

View attachment 2581

Titus' brow only furrowed further as the strangers scrambled to explain to him the situation. With his bearings back to him, the space marine seemed a bit more abrasive, stepping away from the group that surrounded him and reaching for his ear, as if he was going to activate some sort of communicator. The vox unit responded with a hiss of dead static, prompting the captain to look down at his gauntlet. Blood still stained it, as if he was wearing it the entire time.

"Am I truly in the. . .hm." Titus questioned himself silently. In the moments when Titus had tackled a gargantuan psuedo-daemon prince into oblivion, he saw glimpses of what men had once called 'hell' - the Warp. It is something that not even a veteran astartes of Titus' rank or age have the slightest knowledge of, for those secrets are best kept within the vaults of the Librarium, far from the prying eyes of those who would wish to stamp out those secrets Titus had heard stories of the Warp from navigators and crewmen who faced incursions of the Warp upon their vessels during warp travel. Brief glimpses into utter terror and suffering. Those travelers were never heard of again once they'd seen the Warp, for even the strongest space marine could not resist the whims of such a terrible place.

Except for Titus himself. A pang within his mind told him that this place was not of the Warp. It was. . .something different, entirely.

The mountain turned as Samus approached him, looking down upon her bizarre power armor. It was of no Imperial origin - could it be xenos tech? The space marines instinct thrashed against the back of his mind, telling him to assume that this place is nothing but a festering hive of recidivists and deviants, filth to be shoved aside for no other reason but for the glory of the Emperor. Enemies of the Imperium, possibly. However, the captain couldn't bring himself to act so brashly, as his senses still struggled to come to after the. . .scene he'd been apart of just moments ago.

For the first time, Titus was truly lost. He hadn't the slightest idea of where he was or what happened. The Emperor is testing him today, it seems.

"I can see that," Titus responded to Samus' statement in an equally stone-cold voice, but with a bit more command and nobility to it's tone. He stomped forward, observing the innards of the hangar bay. Every step of his slightly shook the floor around him, as his massive footfalls were enough to crush a skull without much thought. Samus could hear the faint, yet familiar noise of servos whirring underneath the archaic plating of this man's armor. It was some kind of power armor, much like her own, but not nearly as sleek or tasteful. It looked like it was created by an ancient architect. She could only guess what it - or rather he - was capable of.

View attachment 2579

After a moment of observant silence, the giant spoke again. Samus happened to be the closest one nearby. ". . .Tell me, do you know if this ship is of Imperial origin?"

"Umm... how am I to know?" Krystal said. She had been looking at the ship as well.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

<Cosplay.>
<Blue team.>
<Red team.>
<. . .What?>

View attachment 2581

View attachment 2579

"Not of the Empire. It is...different." Vader didn't know that there were other universes out there. Everything he had seen could conceivably been created in a lab somewhere. "But perhaps..."

rLlyQC3.png

"Your Empire is not mine."
The armor was unknown to him but Vader could tell that this man was a soldier. Perhaps he had some insight that some among them was clearly lacking.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZI @Anyone else nearby

"Uh..." Gakupo was at a complete loss for words as Vert teased him, but fortunately she moved on to someone else. He was able to recover himself just in time for Sheila's question, at least. "No, it doesn't bother me," he replied, a bit surprised himself, before he understood why. "In a lot of songs we perform, I tend to play either a pervert or a villain-sometimes both at the same time. I don't think I'd be able to do that well if I was programmed to completely abhor evil." Thankfully the pervert side of things was the only one that actually became part of his usual personality. "Though, you're fully aware you're a villain? As in, you know what you do is evil?"

As Meiji joined them, Gakupo smiled at her. "Good to see you're awake! No, no idea where we are, but at least I'm getting to know some fascinating people. This us Sheila, Emily, and Elliot. Everyone, this is Meiji. She comes from my world, too."

Unfortunately for him, or maybe fortunately, who knows? Vert returned back to him after her business with the red and orange ones, and decided to address him a bit more proper.

View attachment 2584

"Hmhm. My apologies for that display earlier~ I simply cannot help myself considering I've been blessed as a Goddess." Vert stated. "But let's not dwell on that~ I'd like to know a bit more about you, we rarely have men back in my dimension. Well... Unlike those two brothers..." Vert exclaimed, muttering the last part in an annoyed tone.

@Yun Lee

As Chibi-Robo explored the room he noticed something. His worst enemy. A pile of dust. The hatch on his head flew open and out came a minirature vacuum cleaner. He ran over to the dust pile and immediately got to work cleaning it up

dims

@anyone

"Not of the Empire. It is...different." Vader didn't know that there were other universes out there. Everything he had seen could conceivably been created in a lab somewhere. "But perhaps..."

rLlyQC3.png

The armor was unknown to him but Vader could tell that this man was a soldier. Perhaps he had some insight that some among them was clearly lacking.​

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZI @Anyone else nearby

"Whoa..." Krystal said, seeing Darth Vader.

@Jeremi @Anyone nearby

Now that Vert wasn't teasing him, Gakupo was at ease. They could just talk like two normal people now...if he could keep his eyes neck-up, of course. "Well, I'm an android, really, but still a man. I happen to be an idol singer in Japan, and I-wait. Did you...did you say, 'Goddess'?"

@Raynar Saassin

rLlyQC3.png

"Not of the Imperial Navy, no. . ."
Titus concurred with the figure in pitch-black armor. He turned to face Vader, looking down upon with some suspicion, for he looked too familiar compared to the other figures in the room. The rest of them could've just been rogue traders or travelers on the border worlds of the Imperium, hobbling together whatever they could find in an attempt to survive. In a way, Titus couldn't blame the scavengers. Imperial citizens are fragile creatures, but some men and women have a tenacity that earns the respect of even a space marine.

But this man. He looked too familiar for comfort. He could smell iron and synthetic blood pumping within him - he was more machine than he was man. Not an uncommon sight in the Imperium in the slightest.

View attachment 2585

"Perhaps I could say the same. You are not of the Imperium of Man, then? What Empire do you speak of?" he questioned Vader.

@Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Anyone around​

Now that Vert wasn't teasing him, Gakupo was at ease. They could just talk like two normal people now...if he could keep his eyes neck-up, of course. "Well, I'm an android, really, but still a man. I happen to be an idol singer in Japan, and I-wait. Did you...did you say, 'Goddess'?"

"Hmhm. Indeed I did. Although to others, Goddess might mean something completely different~ But yes. I could transform right now and demonstrate, but now is not the time." Vert exclaimed with a patient smile on her face. "I look after a entire island nation known as Leanbox, where we produce games for the Leanbox Console as well as supply weapons to our military and to other nations to help protect from Monster Attacks, as monsters do live in the areas outside of our nations."

@Yun Lee

Peter Quill

" This isn't a convention, I'm really Star-Lord...." he paused and turned over to Kirby with a skeptical eyebrow. He noticed him spit out Grif and asked the only logical question. " Where the hell did that helmet come from?" He asked, so confused by what happened with Kirby.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back