Status
Not open for further replies.
31d937b37c3531633d82bab58dd315cd0a811995_00.gif

“Well hello there, little lady!” Sarge exclaimed as Vert approached both him and Grif. “You can just call me Sarge. And that dirtbag there is Private Grif.”

latest

“Uhh... wait, hold up. What do you mean by console game? Were we put in a videogame?”

“If we were, I doubt your sorry ass would even be playable, numbnuts. You’d just be one of them NPC thingies that dies in the first five minutes.” Turning to Vert, Sarge continued. “But it’s about time that Red Team got the recognition they deserved! After all the hard work we put in when fighting the Blues, it only makes sense that we’d get our own game! And TV show. And movie licensing deals. And albums. And toy line. And...“

View attachment 2574

"Hmhm~ You are just full of ideas, aren't you?" Vert asked, chuckling along as Sarge made his ideas about all sorts of Merchandise and Promoting. She then turned to Grif to answer his question. "In a matter of speaking... You two are a part of a very popular show based on a video game made for my console back in Gamindustri known as Red Vs Blue. I believe if memory serves, you two were supposed to still be in... oh what was it... Oh, Blood Gulch Outpost Number 1? Or something with that name? And you had a few others with you, Simmons and Donut, right? I haven't watched the series in a while as I had a backlog of games to complete." She explained with enough detail for even Grif to understand.

"But anyways~ Sarge, was it? If you so desire, I could order my development team to make the things you request once all of this is over, and perhaps, I could offer you two a tour of Leanbox where you were made~"

"Good, Swindle."

Now, Starscream had a Minicon to deploy. Hooray for merchandising! Buy our Deployer Starscream today or something. Another piece to give him the advantage against the Autobots, and under the situation that we all know will happen, Megatron. To face that, he needs to get out of this. His new Minicon Swindle Chibi-Robo ought to aid well.

rPdXFww.png

"Might there be a problem, Miss?" Starscream questions the fox. "sorry, Swindle over here isn't for sale, no matter how many credits you're considering."

View attachment 2577
"(Hmm... Why does that one look familiar as well... Some of these people I swear I've seen in my backlog of games including the ones I've helped develop...)" Vert muttered in her mind as she shot a curious look towards Starscream, if he were to notice out of the corner of his eyes that she was indeed looking towards him out of the corner of her own eyes while focusing on Sarge and Grif.

@Raptor Jesus @Crow

Ah, so the boy came over. Wonderful! Though he seemed focused on Emily, so Gakupo focused on Sheila. "It was picked for me, really. To appeal to the enka fans out there." As she handes him a cigarette, he looked at it quizzically. These were the things Dell used, right? He never understood. "Um...how exactly do these work? You light them and inhale, right? I was never programmed to use these..."

---

"Psh, you kidding? I know all about Guardians of the Galaxy! Though no offense, Gamora is my favorite. You're a close second, though." Gumi giggled. "Stardust! Hey again! Isn't this con great? Except for this guy passed out of course."

@Josh @York @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Taking the cigarette back, Doctor Mrs. stuffs it back into the box, giving the boy a world-weary smile. This was no time to teach someone how to "inhale".

"Maybe that wasn't the best idea. "

Taking a pause, she continued.

"So the whole, "I'm a super villain" thing doesn't bug?'

The way the words came out were interesting. She didn't sound surprise, more look for conformation.
@Yun Lee

View attachment 2574

"Hmhm~ You are just full of ideas, aren't you?" Vert asked, chuckling along as Sarge made his ideas about all sorts of Merchandise and Promoting. She then turned to Grif to answer his question. "In a matter of speaking... You two are a part of a very popular show based on a video game made for my console back in Gamindustri known as Red Vs Blue. I believe if memory serves, you two were supposed to still be in... oh what was it... Oh, Blood Gulch Outpost Number 1? Or something with that name? And you had a few others with you, Simmons and Donut, right? I haven't watched the series in a while as I had a backlog of games to complete." She explained with enough detail for even Grif to understand.

"But anyways~ Sarge, was it? If you so desire, I could order my development team to make the things you request once all of this is over, and perhaps, I could offer you two a tour of Leanbox where you were made~"

View attachment 2577
"(Hmm... Why does that one look familiar as well... Some of these people I swear I've seen in my backlog of games including the ones I've helped develop...)" Vert muttered in her mind as she shot a curious look towards Starscream, if he were to notice out of the corner of his eyes that she was indeed looking towards him out of the corner of her own eyes while focusing on Sarge and Grif.

@Raptor Jesus @Crow
“What? A show? Lady, no offense, but that sounds like a load of—“

“Awesomeness!” Sarge interrupted, eliciting a groan from Grif. “From the looks of it, it sounds like Red Team are the stars. Though, if I could make a small suggestion, how about you change the name to something along the lines of ‘Red Beats Blue’ or ‘Reds Rule and Blues Drool’ followed by several exclamation points, and me taking up most of the cover!

Oh, and make sure you have Grif die horribly in every episode!”

“Uh huh. Well, I guess that Donut always wanted to be a breakout star anyways.” Grif muttered, knowing that it was useless to argue with Sarge once he had his mind this set on something.

@Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
“What? A show? Lady, no offense, but that sounds like a load of—“

“Awesomeness!” Sarge interrupted, eliciting a groan from Grif. “From the looks of it, it sounds like Red Team are the stars. Though, if I could make a small suggestion, how about you change the name to something along the lines of ‘Red Beats Blue’ or ‘Reds Rule and Blues Rule’ followed by several exclamation points, and me taking up most of the cover!

Oh, and make sure you have Grif die horribly in every episode!”

“Uh huh. Well, I guess that Donut always wanted to be a breakout star anyways.” Grif muttered, knowing that it was useless to argue with Sarge once he had his mind this set on something.

"Hmhm~ I'll put it through with the company that makes the show. I have no rule over what they do~ If you'd like, I can make a game that fulfils your objective, Sarge~" Vert exclaimed as she made a mental note of that suggestion and then turned to Grif.

View attachment 2578

"Hmhm~ If you do not believe me, Ask me a question about you, and see if I can't answer it~" Vert implied with a confident smirk. Considering how she gave them information about their existence, she was confident she'd back up her points.

@Raptor Jesus

"This con is pretty weird. How'd we even get here though? I didn't know of any cons being today." Stardust pondered for a moment, before noticing Grif up and seemingly fine again.

"Oh! You're okay! That's a relief, cause I thought you might have died or something." Stardust said rather cheerfully.

"I'm Stardust, nice to meet you!" she introduced, holding out her hand for a handshake.

Ping!

"Meiji's up, that's good." Stardust added. Speaking of, Meiji lifted her head and looked around before sighing.

"I thought I'd wake up back in the break room. Guess not." she stood and crossed her arms.

"At least Gumi seems to still be having a good time." she idly commented before sitting on the crate she had been leaning on.

@Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone​

"Good, Swindle."

Now, Starscream had a Minicon to deploy. Hooray for merchandising! Buy our Deployer Starscream today or something. Another piece to give him the advantage against the Autobots, and under the situation that we all know will happen, Megatron. To face that, he needs to get out of this. His new Minicon Swindle Chibi-Robo ought to aid well.

rPdXFww.png

"Might there be a problem, Miss?" Starscream questions Krystal. "sorry, Swindle over here isn't for sale, no matter how many credits you're considering."

@ThatAverageGuy @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Raynar Saassin

"The only problem I have is you controlling that poor little guy." Krystal said.

@Crow @Everyone

"Hmhm~ I'll put it through with the company that makes the show. I have no rule over what they do~ If you'd like, I can make a game that fulfils your objective, Sarge~" Vert exclaimed as she made a mental note of that suggestion and then turned to Grif.

View attachment 2578

"Hmhm~ If you do not believe me, Ask me a question about you, and see if I can't answer it~" Vert implied with a confident smirk. Considering how she gave them information about their existence, she was confident she'd back up her points.

@Raptor Jesus
“A game where you play as me and get to kill Blues plus Grif? Count me in!” Sarge exclaimed in unparalleled glee, wholeheartedly agreeing with the idea.

“Okay then, TV Lady, if you’re so smart, then when is Donut’s daily wine and cheese hour?” Grif asked as he crossed his arms, thinking he bested his opponent.
"This con is pretty weird. How'd we even get here though? I didn't know of any cons being today." Stardust pondered for a moment, before noticing Grif up and seemingly fine again.

"Oh! You're okay! That's a relief, cause I thought you might have died or something." Stardust said rather cheerfully.

"I'm Stardust, nice to meet you!" she introduced, holding out her hand for a handshake.

Ping!

"Meiji's up, that's good." Stardust added. Speaking of, Meiji lifted her head and looked around before sighing.

"I thought I'd wake up back in the break room. Guess not." she stood and crossed her arms.

"At least Gumi seems to still be having a good time." she idly commented before sitting on the crate she had been leaning on.

@Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone​
“Stardust? Starscream? Kirby? God, whatever happened to normal fucking names?” Grif said as he shook the android’s hand. “Anyways, I’m Grif. And the loud asshole in red is my commanding officer, Sarge.”

@Takumi @Raynar Saassin @Crow @Lucky @Siege @ThatAverageGuy @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah

"The only problem I have is you controlling that poor little guy." Krystal said.

@Crow @Everyone

AcFedU3.png

"What part of me looks like the controlling type?" Starscream shrugs. "besides, you've got your terminology wrong, Miss. It's a symbiotic relationship, just like any other Cybertronian-Minicon interaction. Swindle helps Starscream, Starscream helps Swindle."

@Siege @Archmage Jeremiah @Alex Azure @ThatAverageGuy
“A game where you play as me and get to kill Blues plus Grif? Count me in!” Sarge exclaimed in unparalleled glee, wholeheartedly agreeing with the idea.

“Okay then, TV Lady, if you’re so smart, than when is Donut’s daily wine and cheese hour?” Grif asked as he crossed his arms, thinking he bested his opponent.

“Stardust? Starscream? Kirby? God, whatever happened to normal fucking names?” Grif said as he shook the android’s hand. “Anyways, I’m Grif. And the loud asshole in red is my commanding officer, Sarge.”

@Takumi @Raynar Saassin @Crow @Lucky @Siege @ThatAverageGuy @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @York @MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah

"The irony of that statement is rather amusing," Starscream uttered under his vocal processors at Grif's statement, "then again, there is such a thing as too much amusement. How can I leave this place with such... people working alongside me?"

@Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin

AcFedU3.png

"What part of me looks like the controlling type?" Starscream shrugs. "besides, you've got your terminology wrong, Miss. It's a symbiotic relationship, just like any other Cybertronian-Minicon interaction. Swindle helps Starscream, Starscream helps Swindle."

"The irony of that statement is rather amusing," Starscream uttered under his vocal processors at Grif's statement, "then again, there is such a thing as too much amusement. How can I leave this place with such... people working alongside me?"

"Okay then..." Krystal said. She didn't trust Starscream at all.

@Crow @Everyone

“Okay then, TV Lady, if you’re so smart, than when is Donut’s daily wine and cheese hour?” Grif asked as he crossed his arms, thinking he bested his opponent.

"Well, Stardust is my westernized name, but means the same as my Chinese one, but Stardust is just easier for others to pronounce." she shrugged, not seeing the problem.

"Oh! Hello Sarge!" she threw a wave Sarge's way before turning back to Grif, though was momentarily distracted by Starscream.

AcFedU3.png

"Is something wrong? You sure do mutter a lot." she added.

@Raptor Jesus @Crow

Meanwhile, Meiji went over to Gakupo.

"Do you have any idea what's going on? If this really is a con like Gumi said it's the weirdest one I've seen." she asked. Though she hasn't been to a con, didn't mean she didn't know what one was. Or have access to search engines and other Utauloids to relay info.

@Yun Lee

"Well, Stardust is my westernized name, but means the same as my Chinese one, but Stardust is just easier for others to pronounce." she shrugged, not seeing the problem.

"Oh! Hello Sarge!" she threw a wave Sarge's way before turning back to Grif, though was momentarily distracted by Starscream.

"Is something wrong? You sure do mutter a lot." she added.

@Raptor Jesus @Crow

Meanwhile, Meiji went over to Gakupo.

"Do you have any idea what's going on? If this really is a con like Gumi said it's the weirdest one I've seen." she asked. Though she hasn't been to a con, didn't mean she didn't know what one was. Or have access to search engines and other Utauloids to relay info.

@Yun Lee
“Oh well, we have a Spanish speaking robot on our team named Lopez. He could probably pronounce it.”

Because that’s totally how that works.

“Well hello there!” Sarge exclaimed in response, seeming generally nice to everyone but Krystal and Grif, mainly because everyone else didn’t appear to be Blues.

...or Grif.

@Takumi

“Okay then, TV Lady, if you’re so smart, then when is Donut’s daily wine and cheese hour?” Grif asked as he crossed his arms, thinking he bested his opponent.

"Seven-teen thirty." Vert responded.

@Raptor Jesus

face-4-gif.2577

"How odd that this "Starscream" fellow doesn't seem to be so trusting when it comes to organics... If I were to guess, I imagine his kind waged some kind of war or just didn't get along..." Vert muttered under her breath while turning her head towards Starscream, which was loud enough for him to hear what she said. Just who was this Starscream guy and why didn't he trust organics so much?

@Crow

@Raptor Jesus

face-4-gif.2577

"How odd that this "Starscream" fellow doesn't seem to be so trusting when it comes to organics... If I were to guess, I imagine his kind waged some kind of war or just didn't get along..." Vert muttered under her breath while turning her head towards Starscream, which was loud enough for him to hear what she said. Just who was this Starscream guy and why didn't he trust organics so much?

@Crow

Chibi-Robo overheard Vert muttering something, so he wanted to head over there and say hello. Chibi-Robo has never been much of a fighter and has always wanted to make friends.

@Raynar Saassin

It seemed like Starscream could be an enemy instead of a friend. In addition, people were explaining Kirby's powers and he was eager to show off.

Kirby opened his mouth wide and air started flowing in at an alarming rate. Starscream and Chibi-Robo could feel Kirby's inhale tugging at them, as well as people nearby.

@Crow @ThatAverageGuy @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Archmage Jeremiah
While running over to Vert to say hello, Chibi-Robo felt a large gust of wind pulling him back. Being a 10 centimeter tall robot this proved very useless in getting away and soon found him self not being able to stop himself

@Alex Azure

@Raptor Jesus

face-4-gif.2577

@Crow
“Oh well, we have a Spanish speaking robot on our team named Lopez. He could probably pronounce it.”

Because that’s totally how that works.

“Well hello there!” Sarge exclaimed in response, seeming generally nice to everyone but Krystal and Grif, mainly because everyone else didn’t appear to be Blues.

...or Grif.

@Takumi
latest

“...Son of a bitch.” Grif said before walking off.
It seemed like Starscream could be an enemy instead of a friend. In addition, people were explaining Kirby's powers and he was eager to show off.

Kirby opened his mouth wide and air started flowing in at an alarming rate. Starscream and Chibi-Robo could feel Kirby's inhale tugging at them, as well as people nearby.

@Crow @ThatAverageGuy @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Archmage Jeremiah
As Grif made his way away from Vert out of embarrassment, he soon found himself being inhaled by the pink demon after unintentionally stepping in its path!

“AHHH!!! Someone help me!! I’m being eaten by this fucking demooooooooon!!!”

And, before Grif knew it, he had been fully inhaled.

Life fucking sucks.

@Alex Azure @Crow @ThatAverageGuy @Raynar Saassin @Takumi

Last edited:
"Yeah, everyone is super in character! It's almost like they're all real!" Maybe it was her programming refusing to believe that these were all the actual characters, maybe it was the desire to have fun and not worry about the possibility she was kidnapped. Gumi would stick with her convention idea no matter what, until something came along to prove otherwise.

@MelodyMeister

---

"Uh..." Gakupo was at a complete loss for words as Vert teased him, but fortunately she moved on to someone else. He was able to recover himself just in time for Sheila's question, at least. "No, it doesn't bother me," he replied, a bit surprised himself, before he understood why. "In a lot of songs we perform, I tend to play either a pervert or a villain-sometimes both at the same time. I don't think I'd be able to do that well if I was programmed to completely abhor evil." Thankfully the pervert side of things was the only one that actually became part of his usual personality. "Though, you're fully aware you're a villain? As in, you know what you do is evil?"

As Meiji joined them, Gakupo smiled at her. "Good to see you're awake! No, no idea where we are, but at least I'm getting to know some fascinating people. This us Sheila, Emily, and Elliot. Everyone, this is Meiji. She comes from my world, too."

@Raynar Saassin @Josh @Takumi @Atomic Knight @York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back