Status
Not open for further replies.
"My, bitter aren't we?" The leader chuckled. "You can't fault us for taking advantage of a terrible idea, child. Speaking of terrible ideas...I won't be letting you go. You'd just fly off and warn The Order about all you've seen here. Instead..." He grabbed the net with one arm, lifting Will up as if she was weightless. "I'll keep you around as a bargaining chip."

That being said, Will was tossed inside the building. With it being so slanted, she would tumble down across the floor until landing down at the very bottom.

In the meantime, the soldiers began to disperse, laughing to themselves and talking. One of them nudged Schala with his elbow. "Man, was that something or what?"

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva

ZVRBTSI.png

"And she said we're hopeless, huh? Are you kidding me right now..."

Ren hissed under his breath, practically unable to believe the girl's ridiculously straightforward assault. Even after all that discussion about taking their uniforms and the girl's own magic show of creating costumes for them. If she'd kept her mouth shut about allies it might have at least made things less of a pain for them. Plus, now that she'd been chucked into the building recovering her would be a real pain too.

Basically, this group was kind of a pain. Or maybe it was just the girl.

"Even if the brat's in there cause of her own dumb choice, we should probably still go get her. Any bright ideas, skull man? Weird creature guy? ...Wherever he went."

It was hard to see something flea sized.

He saw Schala blend in seemingly just fine with the army and considered it, but didn't want to risk it yet in case anyone else in the group would pull some stunt like Will did.

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva

....She knew it. KItty, although she gave a brief smile at Meceliss for trying to help her, was determined to do this on her own. Waving a hand to decline Meceliss's offer, she jumped down quickly. But just because she was one of the first to jump, didn't mean she was also the first to rise. Due to her exhaustion, Kitty was one of the last to rise, as she had laid on the ground after everyone had jumped down. When she rose after sitting still for a while, she was completely unfazed. After all, she DID manage to get a vision on what was inside, and sure enough, what she saw, was true. Looks like that annoying, obnoxious mercenary was right after all. Dang it.

"Right on time, huh? Well, I've should have seen that coming....then again, even if I did, it wouldn't matter, because regardless of if I saw it coming or not, this would still occur, because majority rules. How many timelines would end up like this even with warnings....I don't want to find out, but I'm willing to bet most of them.

Kitty appeared to be mumbling that to no one in particular, it was a thing she appeared to do often. Maybe she just needed to vent her thoughts out? Kitty sounded quite...strange, it was completely different to her normal, fastpaced but stable voice, and it sounded like she was about to laugh.

---

"Vincent, right. Since you bothered to take off your mask and reveal your identity, you either want to talk or you have no intention of letting us leave alive. Unfortunately, you're with the Order, so you're an enemy regardless. Nothing personal."

Kitty was about to do...something with her Corpus ruby, but stopped, as she heard Vincent. She replied unnaturally quickly, to the point it nearly overlapped with what Vincent was saying.

"Is this...Our Lady more likely to be willing to have a discussion, or are we going to have to take her down along with you?"

Kitty looked down, looking at something she cupped in her hands. Was she preparing for something? If one listened closely, she seemed to be mumbling again, but this time, she was murmuring a chant.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Ver @Donder172 @HealThyWounds @Jackythejack @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Factory​

"Gased? Oh no, of course not. Don't have time for that, really."

The man pulled off his mask and lowered his hood, revealing his face.

bRVekER.jpg

Ludger's eyes narrowed. This man seemed familiar to him. "You're with the Order," he said.

"You got that right, but please spare me any ideas you might have about me and my character." The man paced a bit, moving side to side. He moved his hands while he talked, as if he needed to give them something to do. "Our... Lady... is happy you're here."

Ludger looked about to say more but Eleanor took a step forward and spoke up. "Who are you?" She looked at the man fiercely. "A daemon?"

The man shook his head. "I don't think so. Not by your definition. My name is Vincent. Can you remember that?"

@Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172
Alonso stayed situated himself next to Ludger, unsheathing his rapier and pointed at the stranger man, keeping a close guard of the groups leader, and instinct that as a soldier stuck with him. "Vin...cent. Vincent... Uh... Don remind me, a lowly soldier, who this man is and if we have to kill him?" Alonso simply stayed in a position of on guard, the tip of the sword pointed straight toward Vincent's heart.

"Our Lady? Eres loco. Some kind of witchcraft is going on here. But so help me God and King, if you attack us, I will kill you and make you regret your actions, my friend."

@Crimson Spartan @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172

Will landed on her feet, managing to catch herself despite being stuck in the net. So much for her original plan, it seemed. Now she was stuck in a cell stuck in a net.

The Keeper bent down on one knee to catch her breath. She was getting used to the net sapping her powers, but The Heart had been building energy since she had ben captured. Will closed her eyes and concentrated. Using her natural affinity with Aether, Will managed to use most of her energy to form a small knife. It didn't seem like anyone was around, but that was fine with her.

Will slowly began to cut away at the net with her makeshift knife, trying not to cut herself. The knife eventually dissolved into light, forcing Will on her knees.

"Bargaining chip? He's got to be joking. I'm not sitting around until he finds the others."

"Or you could have listened to your friends. Like you used to?"

Will stopped and racked her mind. No. This was impossible. The Keeper could only whisper to her invisible companion.

"C-Cornelia?"

"No, it's Mulan. Of course it's me, Will! We're all here, by the way. Good job screwing everything up for your team."

The Keeper narrowed her eyes, anger starting to set in. Until another familiar voice chipped in.

"Oh, don't even start that crap with us, sister. You know damn well this is all your fault."

" Irma? I don't understand... Our bond was severed years ago..."

"It was. But The Heart is doing it's best to keep you alive, Will. I don't know what's been going on, but I saw how you recklessly endangered yourself."

"Taranee, you don't get it-

"I know what happened back on Arkhanta hurt you. It scarred all of us. But that doesn't mean-

"ENOUGH! Everybody shut up! I don't have time for this. Unless you're all here to get me out of this net I don't have time for a family reunion."

A sharp pain ripped through Will's skull, causing her to almost drop the knife. Was this an effect of being trapped? Did Silent Earth finally break her mental barriers? Had she finally given in to madness? Will lashed out with her knife only to strike air.

"No. How about YOU shut up, Will!? You're stuck in the bottom of a hole and as far as we know you're as good as dead. So right now you're going to listen to what we have to say and you're going to like it."

That answered that question.

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Kaykay

Last edited:
Wade Wilson/ Deadpool

" I think my friends made it pretty clear that we don't trust you guys, Vincent. So what does your lady want from us now? Because right now, you just look like a creepy cult surrounding the good guys. Would you be so kind to ask everyone to remove their masks? Listen, I wear mine because of a deformity, but you seem pretty handsome- so I imagine your friends are normal looking at. So, that would be appreciated. And how do we know you won't fuck us over?"

@Crimson Spartan @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172 @HealThyWounds

"For now, we go about the usual plan - blend in, get in. We should think of a plan to save Will after the part where we figure the map out.

You heard what the Mongolian guy said. He's expecting us, he's on the lookout. We have to act as subtle as can be. We should try to avoid looking clumsy."

Nanomech enters the crevices of Blitzcrank, and attempts to puppeteer him.

"OK," a deeper, likely unsqueaky version of Nanomech's voice, came from Blitzcrank, "they've dispersed, now's our chance, let's blend in."

Nanomech proceeds to fly out and enter Schala's newly-formed bun, peering out of it from time to time.

fyJAY0y.jpg

"Ooookay," Nanomech says, peering and looking left and right, then hiding again. "well, time's a-wasting. Chop chop!"

This was all before Schala stepped into the scene. He noticed her blending in perfectly after she did, so he kept quiet. He would open his mouth again if he felt the need to give Schala advice, but now, the flow was going good.

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay

Last edited:
"Were we brought here by this lady?" Ludger asked. "We knew we were walking into a trap, or something like it."

Vincent laughed. He gave Austin a sly wink and Kitty's comments seemed to roll off his back. "We're only enemies if our goals don't align, isn't that right? You see, our Lady is our God. Other fractured members of the Order have misunderstood God in the past, but my flock and I know how things are. We run these factories, producing malevolence in peace."

"Producing malevolence is evil," Eleanor said.

"Is it evil to sell a product? It's called the free market."

Ludger took an angry step forward. "And who are the kinds of people you sell--"

Vincent held up his hands. "We're straying from the point. We won't be attacking or killing anyone, not if we don't have to. The Lady would like to speak wth you all. Can you all do that without attacking her on sight, hm?" He sighed. "Frankly, you don't need to be making demands of us. My followers would prefer they stay anonymous, at least for the moment. Trust is a two-way street, friends."

@Lucky @Jackythejack @HealThyWounds @Ver @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee

"Were we brought here by this lady?" Ludger asked. "We knew we were walking into a trap, or something like it."

Vincent laughed. He gave Austin a sly wink and Kitty's comments seemed to roll off his back. "We're only enemies if our goals don't align, isn't that right? You see, our Lady is our God. Other fractured members of the Order have misunderstood God in the past, but my flock and I know how things are. We run these factories, producing malevolence in peace."

"Producing malevolence is evil," Eleanor said.

"Is it evil to sell a product? It's called the free market."

Ludger took an angry step forward. "And who are the kinds of people you sell--"

Vincent held up his hands. "We're straying from the point. We won't be attacking or killing anyone, not if we don't have to. The Lady would like to speak wth you all. Can you all do that without attacking her on sight, hm?" He sighed. "Frankly, you don't need to be making demands of us. My followers would prefer they stay anonymous, at least for the moment. Trust is a two-way street, friends."

Alonso didn't place too much trust in Vincent, what with his words of God and of Vincent's ominous nature. "A man who sells evil to others has no God, except for a witch's heart. Brujo." Alonso had very little, if any trust towards Vincent and his crew. His openness toward spreading malevolence in peace times, Alonso made the comparison of Vincent to the English at the Netherlands, forcing themselves unto his Tercios and the rest of the army of Flanders.

Still, Alonso knew that they needed to progress and placing even a bit of trust into the cult may provide some sort of headway. "Psst. Pazguato. Take us to her then, and no sudden movements, or you and your friends will end up now six feet deep. Marchaos."

ZVRBTSI.png

Ren hissed under his breath, practically unable to believe the girl's ridiculously straightforward assault. Even after all that discussion about taking their uniforms and the girl's own magic show of creating costumes for them. If she'd kept her mouth shut about allies it might have at least made things less of a pain for them. Plus, now that she'd been chucked into the building recovering her would be a real pain too.

"Even if the brat's in there cause of her own dumb choice, we should probably still go get her. Any bright ideas, skull man? Weird creature guy? ...Wherever he went."

He saw Schala blend in seemingly just fine with the army and considered it, but didn't want to risk it yet in case anyone else in the group would pull some stunt like Will did.

"Perhaps," Frank replied, being quite content in letting Will sit around trapped a bit longer. "Guess we could...act casual and just get ourselves in there. These guys seem awfully cocky right now so shouldn't be too hard." He was quiet for a moment before he continued. "Or we just leave her in there. Might save us some headaches in the future.

Just sayin'."

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964408.jpg

"They say money's the root of all evil," Touma only said to Vincent initially. "Ask around and some people might say capitalism's plenty evil already."

That was supposed to be his attempt at a clever, witty line, but alas. Still, he wasn't even sure what they could be doing with the malevolence they'd make. What, were they gonna make malevolence drugs or something? Tch. Yeah, right. Who in their right mind would even consider that?

... Emphasis on "right mind."

"But fine. We'll meet with this lady of yours," he simply said from there as he listened to Vincent speak, "I'm not here to beat people down for the fun of it. Not like some people, at least."

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @HealThyWounds @Yun Lee @Jackythejack @Minerva @MelodyMeister @Factory

"...Our goals aren't compatible. Besides, I'm already worshipping a god."

Kitty put her hands behind her back, and tried to keep her expression stoic. She always had anger issues, and if Kitty was so horrible as to hurt her friend...what could she do to an enemy? What would happen? She would put herself and everyone in danger. She wanted to cover her ears, as Vincent's words came through, but she didn't. She just looked at the ground.

"Malevolence...Sin...Malice...Evil, however you call it. Some people can be corrupted so easily by it, while others makes Evil on their own. You, creating pure evil, is not acceptable. There's enough despair and sin in this universe for a demon to gorge with, do you need to make anymore?"

Kitty could not bear malice, not just morally, she couldn't stand it on a spiritual level. Maybe because her power was mostly derived from the gods (After all, pretty much all that chanting were mostly prayers), Kitty could feel evil, and even though her power was not one from a Purity Goddess, but rather, a Knowledge Goddess, it felt...horrible. The air was so clogged with malevolence it made her want to vomit all that filth back out.

Kitty reached into her pocket, trying to feel around for something, her other object was covered, and it was impossible to tell what it was.

"A god that would motivate its followers to create malice rather than hope.You're a bunch of corrupt black market dealers trying to market malice like guns, or this Our Lady is a God of Malevolence. I don't think my Lady Aria will be happy about that. Not that her power is strong enough to reach here. Still."

Kitty looked up, and had a thing in her hands. She had an inhuman smirk. If one looked closely, her hand was burning, or convulsing from pain.

"Let's talk to this Our Lady, we can get them to stand down on creating artificial malice, perhaps. Also, talking about standing down....Alonso. This Our Lady's going to come to us anyways, you don't need to threaten them at swordpoint. I'm here for negotiation, not divine power on divine power battles."

[URL='https://www.storytellerscircle.com/members/2449/']@Lucky @Jackythejack @HealThyWounds @Ver @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee[/URL]​

Vincent snorted. It was a derisive sound, as if he really did not think much of the group or any of this much at all. "Malevolence is what you make of it. Evil is, of course, subjective. We do agree, no sudden movements would be best."

Vincent turned his head to the open door and some of his followers moved to break the circle. A figure blocked the light spilling in from the door and was revealed when it stepped out into the room. It appeared to be just a rather regular looking young girl with black hair. She stood in front of the group and stared at them with a calm expression. After a moment, she crossed her arms.

qZ9irww.png

"They call me the Lady," she said, "but my name is Patel. You are correct in that I brought you here. It's because I need your help."

"And why would we help you?" Eleanor asked. "You're with the Order."

The girl shook her head. "It's more complicated than that. But listen, if you help me, I can take you to the Great Spirit. I hope that is a sufficient bargain."

"My, bitter aren't we?" The leader chuckled. "You can't fault us for taking advantage of a terrible idea, child. Speaking of terrible ideas...I won't be letting you go. You'd just fly off and warn The Order about all you've seen here. Instead..." He grabbed the net with one arm, lifting Will up as if she was weightless. "I'll keep you around as a bargaining chip."

That being said, Will was tossed inside the building. With it being so slanted, she would tumble down across the floor until landing down at the very bottom.

In the meantime, the soldiers began to disperse, laughing to themselves and talking. One of them nudged Schala with his elbow. "Man, was that something or what?"

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva
ZVRBTSI.png

Will landed on her feet, managing to catch herself despite being stuck in the net. So much for her original plan, it seemed. Now she was stuck in a cell stuck in a net.

The Keeper bent down on one knee to catch her breath. She was getting used to the net sapping her powers, but The Heart had been building energy since she had ben captured. Will closed her eyes and concentrated. Using her natural affinity with Aether, Will managed to use most of her energy to form a small knife. It didn't seem like anyone was around, but that was fine with her.

Will slowly began to cut away at the net with her makeshift knife, trying not to cut herself. The knife eventually dissolved into light, forcing Will on her knees.

"Bargaining chip? He's got to be joking. I'm not sitting around until he finds the others."

"Or you could have listened to your friends. Like you used to?"

Will stopped and racked her mind. No. This was impossible. The Keeper could only whisper to her invisible companion.

"C-Cornelia?"

"No, it's Mulan. Of course it's me, Will! We're all here, by the way. Good job screwing everything up for your team."

The Keeper narrowed her eyes, anger starting to set in. Until another familiar voice chipped in.

"Oh, don't even start that crap with us, sister. You know damn well this is all your fault."

" Irma? I don't understand... Our bond was severed years ago..."

"It was. But The Heart is doing it's best to keep you alive, Will. I don't know what's been going on, but I saw how you recklessly endangered yourself."

"Taranee, you don't get it-

"I know what happened back on Arkhanta hurt you. It scarred all of us. But that doesn't mean-

"ENOUGH! Everybody shut up! I don't have time for this. Unless you're all here to get me out of this net I don't have time for a family reunion."

A sharp pain ripped through Will's skull, causing her to almost drop the knife. Was this an effect of being trapped? Did Silent Earth finally break her mental barriers? Had she finally given in to madness? Will lashed out with her knife only to strike air.

"No. How about YOU shut up, Will!? You're stuck in the bottom of a hole and as far as we know you're as good as dead. So right now you're going to listen to what we have to say and you're going to like it."

That answered that question.

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Kaykay

"For now, we go about the usual plan - blend in, get in. We should think of a plan to save Will after the part where we figure the map out.

You heard what the Mongolian guy said. He's expecting us, he's on the lookout. We have to act as subtle as can be. We should try to avoid looking clumsy."

Nanomech enters the crevices of Blitzcrank, and attempts to puppeteer him.

"OK," a deeper, likely unsqueaky version of Nanomech's voice, came from Blitzcrank, "they've dispersed, now's our chance, let's blend in."

Nanomech proceeds to fly out and enter Schala's newly-formed bun, peering out of it from time to time.

fyJAY0y.jpg

"Ooookay," Nanomech says, peering and looking left and right, then hiding again. "well, time's a-wasting. Chop chop!"

@Crow @York @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay
"Perhaps," Frank replied, being quite content in letting Will sit around trapped a bit longer. "Guess we could...act casual and just get ourselves in there. These guys seem awfully cocky right now so shouldn't be too hard." He was quiet for a moment before he continued. "Or we just leave her in there. Might save us some headaches in the future.

Just sayin'."

Schala Zeal
@Crow @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost @Hahli Nuva @Kaykay

Schala tried her best to maintain her composure after being nudged, laughing a little in return, trying to put on a more gruff, perhaps masculine voice.

"Yeah. Who'd have thought the enemy would turn themselves in, right?" She said.

Feeling something in her hair, she heard the familiar voice of one of Ben's aliens, instantly putting two and two together. With a small, barely noticeable nod, she turned heel as if to head off too, but instead took a bit of a detour, subtly moving closer to where Will was.

Of course, she tried not to make it obvious as she was doing so, but she was trying to assess the situation, see what she could do to break her out. And more importantly, get a good idea on how many eyes might be on the net.

If she could do this with as little attention on her as possible, that would be optimal.​

Vincent snorted. It was a derisive sound, as if he really did not think much of the group or any of this much at all. "Malevolence is what you make of it. Evil is, of course, subjective. We do agree, no sudden movements would be best."

Vincent turned his head to the open door and some of his followers moved to break the circle. A figure blocked the light spilling in from the door and was revealed when it stepped out into the room. It appeared to be just a rather regular looking young girl with black hair. She stood in front of the group and stared at them with a calm expression. After a moment, she crossed her arms.

qZ9irww.png

"They call me the Lady," she said, "but my name is Patel. You are correct in that I brought you here. It's because I need your help."

"And why would we help you?" Eleanor asked. "You're with the Order."

The girl shook her head. "It's more complicated than that. But listen, if you help me, I can take you to the Great Spirit. I hope that is a sufficient bargain."

Alonso's eyes perked with interest. She knew where the Great Spirit was, and she knew how to get the group there. But while Alonso's interest in the Lady's proposition was peaked, he still had misgivings about her, for what her group does and how she is simply so... Non-chalant about it.

In either case, Alonso relaxed his body from the proposition, releasing himself from the en guard position yet keeping the sword pointed toward Vincent. "Aja. Sorry, miss, but I believe you'd have some explaining to do, before there is any acceptance of a bargain. Why would the Great Spirit be known to you? And what is it you'd even want us to do?"

@Lucky @Jackythejack @Atomic Knight @Ver @Donder172 @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee

Though Will had no knife, as the net seemed to nullify magical energy no matter the source, she would be able to at least see around. This building was massive, but incredibly dangerous to move around in, with debris and wreckage littering the area. It appeared to have been some sort of containment facility, with multiple pods lining the walls, or laying at the bottom like the rest of the debris. There also seemed to be something nearby, as well.

Something moving.

@Hahli Nuva

---

"Heh, no shit! From what I heard these Order types are total cowards. What that girl lacked in smarts, she sure made up in guts!"

It seemed Schala's disguise was working quite well. The man didn't suspect a thing.

@York @Crow

---

Those staying away from the front would hear a faint screech in the distance. A falcon was flying overhead...but currently did not seem to notice them.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost

---

Severa had remained silent during this encounter, having no idea what was going on. At least Touma seemed to have an idea, as did others in the group, but still, she was rather out of the loop.

So when they met this lady or whatever, she grabbed Touma's shoulder. "Psst! What's The Order? Are they, like...bad?"

@Atomic Knight @Ver @FactoryGroup​

"Heh, no shit! From what I heard these Order types are total cowards. What that girl lacked in smarts, she sure made up in guts!"

It seemed Schala's disguise was working quite well. The man didn't suspect a thing.

@York @Crow

Nanomech paid attention to the situation and spoke in a way that only Schala could hear, continuing to serve as the eyes at her back.

Nanomech%20UA.PNG

"Doesn't hurt to try to learn more about this 'Order' they're talking about. Though, the only way to do so without too much suspicion is to just walk and overhear, maybe even join in the talks..." Nanomech says, cozying himself in Schala's hair, "with the recent capture, the guys must be buzzing with all kinds of conversation about the topic. We've hit a terminology goldmine."

@York @Crow

@Yun Lee

Patel seemed to consider her words a moment. "I have power over this realm," she said. "How else do you think I brought you here? Through this power, I know where the Great Spirit is hiding. There is nothing more to it than that."

"Tell us why you forced half of us to a different location," Ludger said. "The submerged structure."

"I did that because that is where my sister is." Patel let that sit a moment. "... It is my request that you rescue her from a group that's captured her. A group you call the Revanchist."

Ludger was vexed by this. "The Order and the Revanchist are at odds then...?"

"What did you expect?" Patel asked. "You may not trust me, but do keep in mind you have not been attacked since you arrived on this planet. The dangers of Silent Earth are many. Who do you think it is that kept you safe until now?"

@Crimson Spartan @HealThyWounds @Space_Candy @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jackythejack @Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Donder172

Though Will had no knife, as the net seemed to nullify magical energy no matter the source, she would be able to at least see around. This building was massive, but incredibly dangerous to move around in, with debris and wreckage littering the area. It appeared to have been some sort of containment facility, with multiple pods lining the walls, or laying at the bottom like the rest of the debris. There also seemed to be something nearby, as well.

Something moving.

@Hahli Nuva

---

Will had been sitting down, eyes threatening to roll behind her skull as Cornelia and Irma both took turns verbally roasting her. Taranee tried to soften the blows, while Hay Lin remained silent. Will was about to retort to a remark Irma made when Hay Lin sushed everyone.

"Wait! We're not alone! Everybody shush!"

"Hay, I don't see anything-"

"No, I felt it! The Heart sent us a warning. Be careful, Will."

Will sighed and tried to at least find something sharp she could use to cut through the net. If she could manage to get the net off of her, she would be able to defend herself against whatever else was nearby.

@Yun Lee

Last edited:

Something moving.

@Hahli Nuva

---

@York @Crow

---

Those staying away from the front would hear a faint screech in the distance. A falcon was flying overhead...but currently did not seem to notice them.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost

---

Severa had remained silent during this encounter, having no idea what was going on. At least Touma seemed to have an idea, as did others in the group, but still, she was rather out of the loop.

So when they met this lady or whatever, she grabbed Touma's shoulder. "Psst! What's The Order? Are they, like...bad?"

@Atomic Knight @Ver @FactoryGroup​

Noticing the falcon Frank conjured up one of his massive guns and aimed it at the bird. "Ten bucks that I can hit it from here."

@Kaykay @Sark @Ottonomous Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back