[IC] Ages Eternal

"Organism Goggins. Organism Mutare. Create Change. Rebuilding Garden." Mutare replied. He was a bit surprised at Goggin's willingness to assist him, but at the same time a bit weary. Nothing good might come of it, yet everything good might come from it. Still he needed ways to rebuild his garden and the intelligent help might be appreciated. "Simple. Require Sparks. Sparks combine. Make new life. Make better. Bring Sparks. Rebuild Garden. Will not forget assistance."

"Alright, Imma go talk to people around and see what I can find" He thinks for a second "There is a bunch of giants living in the sky and in the ground I'll start with that"

Goggins nose-dived into the ocean they were over. When he reached the bottom the dragon turned into a humungous rat creature with claw-like hands which he used to dig into the core of the planet. Somehow his claws broke down and destroyed the earth's mantle and he reached the bottom where the breach was sealed with magma. Goggins turned into a giant whale which confused the fire giants living in the core. He swam through magma and started to eat a dozen or so fire giants while making illusions of food and entertainment in his stomach to occupy his fiery friends.

With the Giants in his belly he grew wings on his blubbery whale body then crashed through the mantle again into the ocean. When he finally reached the top he hovered next to Mutare "I've got a bunch of fire giant friends here. What are you gonna do with them may I ask" he said cheerfully

attachment.php

Mutare watched as the dragon fly into the water and after some time, reappears as a great aquatic beast. The beast spoke, which identified it as Goggins.

"Simple. Examine. Find potential. Discover traits. Collect. Use in new creations." He answered.

Eira watches in amazement as the dragon turns into another creature but quickly vanishes into the planet. "that was certainly.. interesting and you other creature stop talking like that its confusing" With that eira continues to venture to the fire land eventually reaching the very edge.

"Hey, He's not a creature he's your brother and he can speak however he wants to" Said the giant flying whale "So Mr. Mutare the blanket monster where should I drop these guys off?"

"Cool that would be led island I think" Goggins the sky whale made his way towards led island which he found was in a state of mess "Huh I wonder what happened" He said as he spat out a dozen confused looking Giants

At the sound of the goddess's fury Ezerth turned slowly towards the direction of the source before he was simply... gone. Less than a whisper on the wind. He knew the source of the rage and knew it's most likely outcome and surely it came to pass. Though the fires that came down would do no harm to him it would certainly do little good to gawk at his sister's attempt at destruction. The source was as clear to him as the anger that caused it. It seems that already there was discord among his siblings. In the folds of space he hid he couldn't help but shake his head before making his way after his sister.

Paloria would have barely returned home for more than a minute before the yellow robes seemed to slip out of nowhere a few paces behind her. After a moment of silence he spoke up to say, "I hope your temper is sufficiently expelled, sibling."

West of Paloria's great mount, lava flows steadily downhill, carving valleys and mountains. Toxic gas clings heavily to the fiery air, making life impossible among the red peaks and black valleys. An average figure walks through the obsidian fields, walking stick in hand, unaffected by the poison in the air. This creature explored slowly the rocky new world he was in. The elderly humanoid with massive canine jaws climbed a peak, and saw the blue horizon against the black, ashen overcast released by the volcanoes. South and North the air was cleaner, but he would continue east, toward the source of the fire and magma.

It would take a bit of time, but time is all H'mog had. In fact, he now made a point to take as long as he could in a place before moving on. He was not sure when he'd find a place he could stay in. Ahead of him, a dragon flew. He knew of Paloria from awakening. And another called Hakku, and two more after that... but that's all.
---
Dymos wandered south, to black mountains and forests that are emerald even in the snow, to find the Lech have had difficulty settling here. He would be angry, but in the grand scheme of things, the Lech are unimportant. It was quiet here. Dymos began to sit as he was alerted to another scream! He bound to the source, but on the way found something to give him pause... Lech being nomadic. These workers should always have a queen to direct them, and a hive built in this lush area. These had neither. And they were talking! Dymos began to worry now. He did not design them to do this, unless their hive itself was lost...

He traveled back to the orange plains, were these lech seemed to come from. farther still he tracked there trail to the red desert. Their he found the dead tower; and a crushed colony, queen included. Dymos was confused, and let out verbally "What could have caused this?"

"Sooooo" The giant whale said awkwardly "I kinda need help making my own species so if I help you with this can you help me with that? I have a general Idea on what my children will be but I'm not very good creating life, Gobins can tell you that he's a mess" Then a thought came "Where is Gibson I haven't seen him anywhere" Goggins considered for a moment before continuing "Ohh well it's not like I can't make another Gopple-throwing tree" He said nonchalantly

Gibson was in pain his entire body burning but never obtaining the sweet release of death he so sweetly wanted. Not only was he created by a cruel father who had not cared for his well-being he had been caught between a feud he had nothing to do with. After his father thoughtlessly threw him over an ocean the giving tree believed he could rest from his Father's madness but with great fury and outraged a Goddess took him from his place and placed him in the living hell he now experienced. His branches though small now spread towards the world. Soon he will have his revenge. Soon the cruel Gods will rue his creation
angry-tree.jpg

Mutare moves up to the Giants. They were massive! Larger then anything he had encountered. This pleased the Lord of Change, as the giant's traits can be implemented to many things.

"Traits. Giant, resistant to heat and fire. Durable. Sturdy. Good traits. Much potential." He stated. After his quick examination he began to drain the giants of their Sparks. He held out his orbs and drained the life out of the fine creatures and collected their Sparks. "Hmm yes. Will do nicely." Mutare turns to Goggin at the god's request. "Yes. Will create life. Part of deal. Only fair. Also intrigued. Throwing Tree. Explain."

"Ohh well I made a tree that throws these fruits but umm" Goggins took a second "He kinda sucked. He wouldn't make any new trees like him and he only threw Gopples like once" The flying whale beamed with pride as a swarm of mayflies suddenly appeared behind him and exploded "These cute guys though are my favorite they make explosions and unlike Gibson or Gobins or whatever I named him they actually make new ones" As the bush formed he picked some of the berries and ate them "They taste really good too".

"Now about the other Sparks? I guess is what you call them. I can fly to the sky and get you some ice giants but after that we should probably get permission from the gods who made them for our experiment" Goggins said

"Hmm." Mutare thought about what he could do with more Giant Sparks, but when the Goggins mentioned the throwing tree and the swarm of mayflies he gave some thought about the possibilites that can be had with such interesting creatures. "No. Request Spark of Throwing Tree and swarming creatures. Potential in creatures. Combine to powerful weapon. Defend territory."

"Uhh Sure I can get Gibens and just like wait a little bit till the berries go ripe and they'll make some more Mayflies" He cupped his hands then shouted "Gobson we need you for a little experiment" After a while, he realized the tree wasn't coming "O well" He said before he made another tree sprout from the ground "Here you go he can't actually walk but I'm pretty sure that's not why you wanted one. After this we got to talk about my guys though"

"Of course. Will create new life. Been helpful thus far." Mutare replied and he collected the sparks of both the tree and the mayflies, adding more sparks to his now growing stockpile. "Decide on traits creature shall possess? Will need clear goal. Avoid wasting Sparks."

"Well since I look up to Big sister Paloria so much I think we should base it one her dragons. Yes I see it now, Tiny dragons so they can see just as well as normal dragons with lot's of eggs but with actual arms and legs. They need to be really clever too since their my children they need to be able to outsmart anything"

"Strange request. Doable yet. Little effort and Sparks required. Follow. Will create." Mutare explained a nd he leads Goggins back to his garden, still barren as ever, save for the lone Collector's Den set within the garden. Mutare enters his cave, and places his newly obtained Sparks into his storage combs before setting to work on Goggin's request.

"Forging Sparks. Using Dragon, Mayfly and Giant Spark. Dragon provides basic structure and cleverness. Giant provide limbs. Mayfly size will counteract Giant and Dragon size." He said as he spun the three Sparks together into one. The Spark soon began to take form. The new creature had the body of a dragon, but it stood upright thanks to its Giant parent, but unlike the two, the Mayfly kept the creature small, lithe and nimble. The new body kept it from producing fire, as the strength of the blast would kill the creature, but Mutare made up for that by making the creature rather clever to make sure it was able to survive against larger stronger opponents. Soon Mutare's creation was complete. The three sparks were used up and in his hands is the new Spark of the new being. He goes over to Goggin and offers it to the god. "Spark finished. New creature. Break orb to release spark. Creature will form."

Goggins the giant flying whale took the orb then plotted for his next step. A smile going across his face as he hovered and thought of what to do next.

Goggins decided to create a place for his creature to live in. The Whale flew towards East of the great mountain where Paloria's Dragons and Drakes made their home. He gazed at the barren landscape and understood that his feeble creatures could not survive in such an open field against the fire-breathing monsters so he decided for once to use his godly powers towards hedging his bet in the Kobold's favor. The trickster god created Canopy high in the sky that would block any flying predator. The ground would be muddy, uncomfortable and cause heavy creatures to sink. His swamp would be rainy with plants always damp thus preventing the dragon goddess from burning it fully.

Goggins knew that it wouldn't be enough. He needed to teach the Kobolds to work together so he created predators in his swamp. The treehoppers were small carnivorous ball like creatures who's wings though unable to let them fly gave them the ability to move with frightening speed across the leafy top. With their speed they could swoop from the highest trees to devour their prey but their biggest strength was their pack mentality wherein they were never alone.

His other creature was the Spear-Wall a gigantic herbivorous creature covered in sharp horns. Spear-Walls are mostly harmless preferring instead to graze on the lower plants of the swamp however as is obvious attempts to grapple the beast would be a very bad idea and weighing 1,500Kg getting hit by one that's trying to run away will likely result in death.

The trickster also filled the swamp with all manners of plants and animals. With his land done Goggins created a fairly deep cave in the mountains near the swamp and cracked the orb thus creating a hundred or so newly created Kobolds. They weren't strong and very few would survive. "I know you don't really understand me" He addressed them "I just want to say that" he actually felt a pang of sadness for his children "To survive in the world I'm putting you in, you have to learn. I really wish there was another way but this is the fastest and my plans need you in them" He smiled at the newly created race "Remember outside this cave is danger but you are my people and that means you can outsmart them. You aren't strong and right now you're all pretty dumb but go out and see the land I've given you and learn, You need to out think the creatures out there and you have to WIN. Goodbye my little ones" As a final farewell he casted an illusion near the cave to completely hide it from Paloria.

Last edited:
Back