New User If I get in trouble make a callout post

@Kiowa
I would take any excuse to get out of work.
I work at a daycare, not that that's what I'm planning to do for the rest of life. I'm just trying to save up, you know?

Same. We haven't been doing anything important lately.

Really, infantry never have anything important to do when they're not deployed or training. Leads to a lot of boring work days.
Still, that sounds awesome. Do you have a dream then, of where you want to end up?

After I'm done with my time in the infantry, I'm hoping to go to school to become an EMT.

@Kiowa
Why have dreams when they don't come true? no jk. I wanted to major in animation, but you would have to be good at art and I'm okay at it. Now I kind of want to major in philosophy, I'm torn. I honestly don't know what I'm doing with life.

Welcome to the Circle, and at least you're kicking it off with a bang! Hopefully you'll enjoy your time, it's a pretty great place. Anyways good luck, and hopefully I'll see you around!

Sorry about that. I passed out last night. Sleep may be for the weak, but if the shoe fits...

Anyways, it occurs to me that we totally hijacked what was a thread to welcome you into the community into basically a two way conversation. Not that you aren't culpable too, but I'm sorry. Maybe we should take this to PMs, so that other people have a chance to get to know you as well.

Either way, Everyone's capable of more than they realize. You shouldn't be discouraged by being short of what you need to be to achieve a goal. Goals would be worthless if there wasn't a journey between where you are now, and where you want to be. Having to make progress is no reason to give up. If you do that, you won't go anywhere.

@Kian oh thanks friend. Likewise, ig.
@Sean E. Thanks fam. Nothing is worth doing without a bang, you know? Gotta leave a mark on people somehow.
@Kiowa It's alright, fam, everyone needs rest sometimes. It would have been the same conversation whether it was in PM or a public forum, man.
Im just confused on what I wanna know with life. It's just bleh rn. Bleh isn't even an adjective, or a real word. Bleh.

Greetings Mattie, it is nice to see new faces on Storytellers Circle. I am interested in learning what writing style you have to share, or what artwork you make.

@Kiowa It's alright, fam, everyone needs rest sometimes. It would have been the same conversation whether it was in PM or a public forum, man.

Oh I know it would have been. Just maybe more people would have had the chance to have that conversation with you if I hadn't stolen you for the night is all.

@Kiowa nah I think it's fine. I don't think people like talking to me, especially after a blunt or two. I didn't mind you stole me for the night. I liked talking to you.
@Imperator Semper Rex I do rather enjoy meeting new people on here, not joking all that much. I'm literally just like this 24/7. It's so sad.

I'm glad. I liked talking with you too.

And I don't think it's sad. How you are is pretty much why I enjoyed our conversation last night. Just saying, you shouldn't be too self-depreciating. I don't think people who would appreciate you are that few and far between.

I'd say I'm nice to everyone, but one that's probably not true, and two, then it just sounds like I don't specifically enjoy hanging out with you. And that's not true either, so far.

I don't think I'm a charmer. I just wear my heart on my sleeve is all c;

I do know. But usually the thieves give it back and it's only a little worse for the wear. With some new, mysterious and interesting battle scars. I've yet to have anyone hold onto it long enough for me to miss it.

You aren't a thief though, are you Miss Galaxy?

@Kiowa
That's so tragic someone would steal your heart and damage it. Why would anyone want to do that?
I'm not a thief. I wouldn't be a good thief either. I won't take anything of yours without permission.

Usually it's not because they want to. There's always hurt in those matters, isn't there? Often times what makes something that's going well into something that ends is someone in the long run doesn't care as much as they thought they had at first. That's usually not me.

Wounds heal though. It's all temporary. So many of life's conditions are. I mean, one could even say that life itself is a temporary condition, couldn't they?

@Kiowa
I feel you. That's always sad, you know? It just happens over time most times. There's no way of avoiding someone losing interest in something or someone over time. People change, ig lmao.
deep. I can't with myself rn. Anyways, life is a temporary condition, no one stays here, on Earth you know, forever. Tragic. Everything you do could be seen as meaningless, but you could also see it whatever impact you made lives on for a while. I dunno. I'm probably high.

Back