New User If I get in trouble make a callout post

You probably are high, and thankfully I'm not entirely sober either. Not nearly drunk enough though for life right now.

I think the meaning comes in the brevity though. Every second spent is one that is spent. You're not getting it back. Why not do something that's worthwhile to it? And then you can argue about what exactly is worthwhile. That depends on the person. That's why we're different.

@Kiowa
This is gonna be completely off topic and I'm so sorry. But I'm so high rn. I went to clean the dishes and and I cleaned all the dishes with syrup bc someone left it next to the soap. I'm wheezing.

Oh my fucking god. That's way too much. That's fucking golden. Mrs, Buttersworth Original Syrup (tm).

You're a riot, I hope you know that. I miss having a kitchen, though. I miss cooking. My barracks room only has a microwave, so the most cooking I do is with pizza rolls and hot pockets.

@Kiowa
you live the life, my friend. You have a microwave, and you don't have to cook. I wish I didn't have to cook, bc I suck at it. I can only make eggs, and deformed pancakes.

Hah. You don't understand. I invade my best friend's apartment because she's a civilian and has a stove, just to cook for her. I really miss cooking. It helps that she can't cook an egg without burning down her apartment though, so she always feels spoiled.

Cakes are awesome. My favorite is pineapple upside down. By the by, you said that someone left the syrup next to the dish soap? Do you have house mates then?

@Kiowa
I really like chocolate cake, man. I'm addicted to chocolate, period. Yessir. I have two, actually. Rent in New York is really high, you know. They're great when they don't put syrup next to the soap.

Chocolate is good. Man, one of my favorite things to make when I was a civilian was home-made hot chocolate. Vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and semi-sweet chocolate. Ugghhh, I miss that. Why can't I have a stove? You know, it sucks because I can't make up my mind whether I'm lucky or unlucky. Second Brigade in Fort Drum have newer barracks with a full kitchen and common area, and a bathroom. The only catch is that you share those areas with a roommate, you both just have separate bedrooms that connect to that common area.

That would bother me though because I'm kind of a solitary person. I like being able to just not interact with people when I want to. People say you shouldn't drink alone, but that's where I'm most home-y.

On the other hand, first brigade is in older barracks with a kitchenette and bathroom to each soldier, but it's not properly ventilated for cooking, so you can't even buy your own hotplate by barracks policy, which could get you in shit if you break it. But some people do anyways. You just have to be careful not to set off the smoke alarm, and you have to hide it for room inspection.

And yeah, I didn't know much about rent honestly. My room and board is paid for, and mandatory, for better or worse.

@Kiowa
You could just make hot chocolate like a 5 year old and get chocolate powder and milk or hot water. Don't listen to me, I'm dumb. Stoves are dangerous, my dude. Those could burn down a place. Fire is dangerous. Everything is dangerous. This laptop is dangerous.
Having a roommate is cool, sometimes. Well I'm a person that's very talkative, so I just like having discussions with people. Plus you and your roommates could play games or smth. You could waste time doing smth pointless, but with someone.
Use two sticks to make fire and go outside and cook. Would that work? Probably not.
Rent fuckin' sucks. It's so much monnneeey.

It wasn't so much the end result that was special making the hot chocolate honestly. It was the progress. And just how good it smelled while making it. It was amazing.

And I can see the point of that companionship, I'll admit. I just sort of look to have that sort of thing with someone I can have 'other benefits with'. Which requires for them to be of the fairer sex if I'm going to be at all enthused about the setup, lol.

You're probably catching my drift, lmao. I didn't try to hide it that much really. But I'm pretty tired, and I've got more of this self improvement bullshit to do tomorrow. I'll talk to you tomorrow night?

Back