Is anyone else (emotionally) struggling right now?

I might log off and go watch some Soul Eater here soon, I have like 10 episodes left and my lil bro finished the series without me -.-
I'm kind of waiting on an rp but my partner is either constantly afk or ded so yeah, waiting to see if they're even still here xD
Oki!

I'm watching Soul Eater right now, on episode 42 and I just started crying yet again at the scene 9 minutes in. If you've seen it you know what I'm talking about and if you don't, go watch it it's on netflix xD

EMOTIONAL CRONA MOMENT AAAHHHHHH- heart shattered

OH GOD NO
WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED TO CRONA?!?!
TELL ME I DIDN'T JUST WATCH THAT HAPPEN WTF
I'M LEGIT SOBBING RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD I DONT WANT TO WATCH THIS ANIME ANYMORE

CRONAAAAAAAAAAA

Sometimes I'm more afraid of reality than the nightmares.
I thought of that just now. That- that's just what I am now. Reality hurts. I hate this.

They might be dead and now I don't want to watch any further to find out.

THIS is what it's been leading up to?! I love Crona. They're such a sweet and innocent and perfect character, why would they do this? What kind of sadistic, evil, sick, twisted JERK would do something like this?!
I honestly feel betrayed, I'm just absolutely bawling my eyes out right now oh god I'm scared to watch any further but I have to finish the anime-

I don't know how to deal with this..

Sh*t now I'm making Crona references without even realizing it somebody help me please

Natsuki being dead is one thing but CRONA? T^T
(I don't mind watching Natsuki die because she looks cool doing it and she comes back anyways lel)

Like this isn't a joke. I'm actually emotionally destroyed right now. I- I'm devastated.
I'M SOBBING INTO A GODDAMN PILLOW AND MOST OF MY FAMILY ISN'T EVEN AWAKE YET

I haven't felt this sad since... I don't even know. Not since my last major depressive episode, I guess. Not since the time I nearly gave up-...

... What do I do? I'm so lost

Back