Journey Into the Unknown: A Star Wars RP IC

Setzer Branford

"Don't worry about me. I'll manage, you two just focus on your mission." He gave another smile, this one a cheeky grin. He found their concern touching but he'd meddled enough. He mentally slapped himself. They need to figure this out themselves.

Roshion Frunger:

"Okay then, I will just change somethings in the ship's computer to make us look like a good target," Roshion explained typing some commands into the control panel. After finishing with the computer Roshion pulled the ship out of hyperspace over one of Ragerns moons. "Okay everythings set, I made it seem like we are in need of fuel and heading for Ragern only to refuel. Now we wait for them to either come for the bait or they could be nice and just let us land," Roshion said flying the ship toward Ragern.

Ferriath Quugh (Shadow Quugh)
She had taken off fro the hanger bay ahead of the transport. After docking with her hyperspace ring, her starfighter lurched into the vortex. She was careful enough to set the trajectory so that she would exit hyperspace unnoticed. She set up the ship in stealth mode as she prepared for the journey. Letting the R2 unit handle the piloting while in hyperspace, she began to meditate.

A beeping on the console alerted her to the ship lurching out of hyperspace. She undocked from the hyperspace ring, and proceed to weave away down towards the planet, undetected. After conferring with her R2 unit, she found a suitable place to land that was far enough away from the city to be undetected, but close enough to still make the trek. As the starfighter landed, she remained in the cockpit, passively scanning for the transport. In case they got involved in something, and needed her help, she could lift off and race to their aid in a few minutes.

Jandrik Draelyr (Jedi Transport, Space)

Jandrik sat there calmly. There's no need to get worked up, he reassured himself as he waited for news regarding the pirates. If you become emotionally distraught, you will jeopardize the mission. He stuck the idea in his head that he needed to complete the mission no matter what. The thought of a straightforward and easily obtainable goal relaxed Jandrik. Not because it was an easy goal, but because it left little room to mess up. He tried not to think about what would happen if he did mess up. He glanced to Roshion in the pilot's seat. "Any news on the radars or whatever those instruments are known as?" He asked as he gestured to the various screens and buttons. Please let there be none, he silently wished to himself.

Roshion Frunger:

Roshion checked out the scanners, "I've got something coming at us in a hurry," she explained. The enemy ship was a small frigate and once it was in range of the jedi it opened fire with two ion cannons, stunning the jedi transport. "Well at least they didn't shoot us with real lasers," Roshion explained with a smile. The enemy ship came alongside the jedi transport and started docking procedures. "Let's go hide near the docking area. We can wait for the first boarding party to arrive and then go over to their ship, that way they will have less guys on the defence and the ship will be easier to take," Roshion said climbing out of the pilots sit and heading for the docking area.

Once at the docking area Roshion hide in a vent on the floor. After many silent minutes the enemies docking clamps locked onto the jedi's ship, followed by a beautiful display of sparks as the pirates cut through the transports haul. The pirates stormed onto the transport guns at the ready, they were a mixed bunch of about ten fighters. They raced from the docking area into the heart of the ship in search of the crew and loot, not knowing that they had already passed the crew. Roshion climbed out of the vent and took off toward the enemy ship. An alarm went off right as she stepped onto the enemy vessel. Confused she looked around and found a camera pointing right at the docking tube. "Well I guess we are just going to have to take the ship," Roshion said as a group of five pirates came at them. "We need to make sure they don't get any information about our attack to the planet. You head for the bridge I will go disable communication," Roshion pulled her lightsaber off her belt and raced to meet the pirates.

Jandrik Draelyr (Jedi Transport, Space)

"Wait!" Jandrik called out to Roshion, but it was evident the fellow padawan had no intentions of stopping. Damn it! Jandrik thought to himself as he drew his lightsaber and followed after Roshion. If they take our shuttle and we fail to take the ship, then everything's over already. The pirates ahead slowed to a stop, seeing the robed people running straight at them, and leveled their blasters. Jandrik activated his lightsaber, a whoosh sound followed by a slight humming noise as the main blade and the crossguard erupted in glowing blue light. Roshion activated her lightsaber, a bright green blade instead. The pirates began to fire, red blaster blots zooming down the corridor. The ones that got too close were easy to deflect, and in no time the two jedi were almost upon the pirates. Terrified of the lightsabers gleaming in their eyes, they turned to ran. Jandrik slowed down and extended his left hand towards them, focusing for a moment before unleashing a wave of force that sent the pirates and Roshion flying into the wall. She was stunned by the blast but recovered quickly, incapacitating the group of five before they could get up. Roshion took off down one end, Jandrik following the other.

He soon found himself lost in the ship. It was larger than he anticipated, and they were many winding corridors. Finally he paused, focusing his energy into the force again. He tried to see if he could sense where people were, but he wasn't skilled enough yet to sense anything. Growling in frustration, he slashed his lightsaber against the wall, cutting a sign in half. Curious, he bent down to pick up the chunk of sign on the metal walkway. It read, "COCK P-", the last word being separated from Jandrik's viscous slash. Above him stood the other half of the sign. This one read, "-IT." Jandrik followed his arrow of the sign to see a large pair of blast doors. How'd I miss that? He asked himself as he ran to the doors. Carefully he placed his hand on the cool metal before stabbing his lightsaber into it. Sparks flew everywhere as Jandrik slowly made a sort of doorway in the blast doors, sparks flying everywhere and the metal turning a bright glowing orange. Once his lightsaber had made the full rotation, he paused again. Most likely they are waiting for me on the other side.

Jandrik waited for another minute until he thought he heard the sound of a boot quietly hitting the floor. He blasted the door inwards, sending the chunk of metal flying into the room. The cry of a man as he was smashed by it echoed soundly in Jandrik's ears. He leaped in right after, twirling the lightsaber as a couple blaster shots zoomed towards him. He moved to the center of the room, turning to face the two pirates that had been hiding on either side of the door. They fired another blaster shot each, Jandrik sending one back to hit the pirate square in the chest. The other one his Jandrik in the leg, sending him crumpling to the ground, his lightsaber clinking to the metal floor. He laid there for a moment as the pirate slowly approached him, until she was right next to the fallen jedi. She laughed as she kicked Jandrik. Furious, Jandrik jerked his arms out towards the pirate. The woman took a step back, bringing her weapon to point at him but taken aback by the intensity of the man's glowing red eyes. Jandrik meant to use his force push again, but he was surprised when bolts of blue lightning exploded from his fingertips, striking the woman and sending her flying to land in the corner of the room, her muscles jerking spastically as she laid there dying and twitching.

Jandrik was shocked beyond words. Slowly he grabbed the edge of a nearby table and pulled himself up, wincing as he inspected the blaster wound in his leg. It would hurt for awhile, but it just needed a small application of bacta. He limped over to the pilot's seat and flopped in, bringing out his comlink.

"Roshion? Roshion Frunger, do you respond? I cleared the bridge, but something seems wrong with the control." He sat back, hoping for the call that would come from his fellow padawan. I'll give her five minutes, Jandrik thought to himself grimly. Then I'm blasting the jedi transport and piloting this thing.

Setzer Branford

The speed of the padawans certainly impressed Setzer, as he watched them from his hiding place in the transport. He waited for another minute, making sure there were no other pirates around before calmly entering the enemy vessel. He had his comm link tapped in so that he could listen to the padawans conversations, and be able to act if it sounded like they needed help. He encountered a few scattered pirates here and there, dispatching them with either a force push or a deflected blaster shot, but all in all, the padawans had done an excellent job in securing the ship. So, He thought to himself, What do they do next?

Roshion Frunger:

Charging forward Roshion deflected the incoming fire with Jandrik until they reached the pirates. It seemed to be going well until she was hit by a wave of the force. Taking a moment to get her bearings back she saw that it was just Jandrik a smile crossed her face, "how about some warning next time!" She shouted as she ran off to find enginering.

Roshion used her jedi and Chadra-Fan senses to find the engineering room. Seeing that the doors were shut she looked around for another way in. Seeing a vent in the roof she used the force to pull the cover off and then leaped up into the small crawl space. Crawling through the vent she was able to bypass the locked door and sneak in. There were only two engineers in the room both armed with small blaster pistols. Thinking that the intruders would be coming in from the door neither was prepared for Roshion's attack. Leaping from the vent she force pushed one enginer into the wall and then attacked the other. Knowing she could easily defeat the two engineers and not wanting to kill more people than needed Roshion put her lightsaber away and instead fought the second engineer with her hands. After a heated fist fight Roshion finally subdued the last engineer. Roshion rushed to a console and checked to see if the ship had sent out a warning to the other pirates. They probably didn't think the ship had jedi, because there was no sin of any communication with the other pirates. As she finished shutting down the communications her comlink wint off, "Roshion? Roshion Frunger, do you respond? I cleared the bridge, but something seems wrong with the control."

Roshion grabbed her comlink, "What is it? I have control of the communications and engineering."

She was sitting in the cockpit of her starfighter, meditating when she felt it. The unmistakable feeling hit her. Her eyes popped open and she began to think. The dark side. I felt it. Anger. Hatred. Terror. It came from....The transport. She began running scans from the starfighter and found a frigate had docked with the transport.

So the padawans engaged the pirates and are trying to take the ship and land. Typical of Guardians. Always going in sabers whirling and guns blazing. She thought to herself. She began to ponder, about how to handle the situation she felt. One of the padawans definitely tapped into dark side powers. She felt it. Her duty as a Sentinel had finely tuned her force sensitivities. Her main role, after all, is to find Sith and Sith artifacts. She decided to talk to Knight Setzer first when they landed. She began to meditate again, though she was slightly disturbed by what she had felt earlier.​

Jandrik Draelyr (Pirate Vessel, Space)

The comlink buzzed, much to Jandrik's relief. "Well, if I'm reading this right it says that the docking tethers or whatever they used to board us is operated from somewhere else on the ship. It's not controlled from here." He explained to Roshion. "Which means you are going to have to find them. I got hit and I can't walk very far right now. We can't enter the planet's orbit with another ship dragging us back."

Another comlinked buzzed, surprising Jandrik. It was a built in one, integrated with the ships control interface. "I think the group on board our transport is ringing. I'll get back to you." He said to Roshion before turning his comlink off. He cleared his throat before putting on a rough accent and answering the comlink. "Yea?" He asked, his voice grating and rougher than normal.

"Rajish, this transport's a bust. There's nothing on it. We're coming back now." A voice replied. Jandrik panicked for a second before replying. "You make sure an' check everything?" He asked, his accent slipping slightly.

The voice didn't respond. Jandrik was about to turn the link off when the pirate finally responded back through the link. "Actually you're right. There's some sort of storage thing here, we'll check it out." Jandrik sighed with relief when the voice came back again. "Hey, ya know the communications aren't picking up on the ship?" The voice asked.

Jandrik responded quickly, "Uh, yeah. Just a hiccup in the power supply, someone's working on it right now. Over and out." He turned the comlink off and spun in the chair to face the blast doors behind him. He noticed his lightsaber still lying halfway across the room on the floor. Jandrik extended his palm to the lightsaber, trying to pull it towards him. It jerked slightly, then laid still. Oh you've got to be kidding me. I can shoot lightning from my hands, but I can't pull the damn lightsaber to me. He hit the armchair with frustration before trying again, passing the time.

Roshion Frunger:

After Jandrik hung up Roshion looked through the computer to see if she could release them from engineering. After finally accepting that she would have to go back to the docking area she grabbed some loss wires from a work bench and tied up both the engineers. Roshion raced back through the ship toward the docking area. When she reached the bridge between ships she saw that some of the pirates were making their way back over. Seeing the intruder they raised their blasters and fired. Igniting her blade Roshion deflected the laser and advanced toward the control panel. Upon reaching the controls she used the force to shut the blast doors. The pirates were not to happy about being closed out of their own ship and it seemed like they still had their breaching tools. As the pirates started to cut a hole in the door Roshion rushed to find a way to disconnect from the jedi transport. Finding the controls for the clamps she was able to disconnect from the jedi ship before they could get through the door. Roshion turned around and headed for the bridge. "We are free of the ship," Roshion explained entering the bridge. "You okay?" She asked seeing Jandrik's wound.

"Yeah, yeah I'll be fine." He reassured Roshion. "Hopefully those knights are onboard." He stood up and limped over to the co-pilots seat, gesturing to the main seat. "It's all yours." He flexed his hand again, and this time the lightsaber sailed through the air and into his hand. It was a shaky flight, but he managed to do it. Hopefully that doesn't represent how this flight will go.

Roshion Frunger:

Roshion climbed into the pilot's chair and fired up the thrusters. As they zoomed toward the planet Roshion started to discuss their next move, "So we should go undetected for a while, but at some point some one is going to wonder what happened to this ship. Got any idea what we should focus on doing when we land?"

"Well, we need to find out where the pirates have set up their HQ of sorts, if they have. We also need to contact the people we are here to save." He grimaced as he moved his leg slightly. "First thing's first though, I need to find some bacta or something to patch up this leg."

Roshion Frunger:

"It probably is a good idea to talk to the people we are here to save first," Roshion agreed. "Why don't you go find some medical supplies, while I get us down to the surface," Roshion added taking the ship into the planet's atmosphere.

He nods as he gets up from his seat. Limping, he leaves the cockpit in search of the med-bay. Surely they would have one, he thought to himself as he carefully made his way through the corridors. I swear, if they don't have any supplies I will personally chop there stupid faces apart myself.

Finally he opened a door to reveal a room lit by a bright white light. Various shelves lined the walls where medicines of all kind rested. There were a couple beds against the wall, white sheets placed over them. He fingered through the medicines, not finding what he was looking for. A shake from the ship sent him stumbling into a wall, resulting in a spike of pain flaring from his leg. Growling, he began to search through the vials again until he found a small tube of the gelatinous bacta. Opening the lid and scooping a small bit of the warm slimy goop out, he applied it to his leg. He winced as his fingers rubbed the burned hole in his leg. He grabbed a white bandage and after applying more bacta wrapped his leg to keep the gel on the wound. He settled back, resting on one of the tables for a minute. I wonder what that lightning was. I've never heard of that kind of force before. He smiled as he recounted the feeling of the lightning surging through his hands. It felt interesting to wield that kind of power before. If I have tapped into some strange inner force within me, surely it will add to my strength to benefit the Jedi Order.

Roshion Frunger:

Roshion landed the stolen ship just outside of a small town that seemed to be unharmed. Powering down the ship Roshion headed for the exit. Climbing out of the ship she scanned the area to make sure they were safe. When the others joined her outside of the ship she explained, "that village looked like a good place to start looking for information about the pirates."

Jandrik Draelyr (Ragern, Somewhere)

He jerked a thumb backwards towards the pirate vessel. "What about the ones who are still alive in there?"

Setzer Branford

As the ship landed Setzer made his way to the exit, he made it just in time to hear Jandrik's question. "I wouldn't worry about them. Whoever you didn't encounter I managed to subdue or kill. The ship should be space worthy for when you two return." With that he bowed to the two padawans. "Roshion, Jandrik, may the force be with you."

She was following the padawans with her senses as they descended to the planet. They weren't too far away from her, so she shut the ship down. The cockpit opened with a light whooshing sound. She hopped out and landed on the ground, pulling hood and cloak around her to conceal her. "22-HZ, watch the ship. You what to do if anyone comes snooping." With that, she began moving quickly and silently. With the force, Shadow Quugh could absolutely be considered a ninja. Within almost no time, relatively, she was on the outskirts of town, watching from the shadows.

She pulled her communicator our and contacted Knight Setzer. "Setzer. I need to speak with you. I'll meet you at the ship in a few minutes." She then ended the transmission and made her way to the ship. Waiting until the padawans were gone, she stayed out of sight and hid her presence.​

Back