Ame Damnee Kryamn Forest

Cazimir Heskel
Kryamn Forest - Campfire with Imogen

"If you're not the listener type Caz, what type are you?"

This question actually gave Cazimir a pause. Well, if he's reply crudely, he'd say he's the fuck now, talk later kind of guy, but that just sounded so crass and he was sure it was not the kind of thing he should be hearing from her, especially not when she's sharing a personal life story. "Well..." he started as he rubbed his nape a little. "Well... let's just say I'm not the most emphatic person in New Eden. To be fair, if you've stayed there long enough, you might have heard of my... slightly horrible reputation." he said as he chuckled a little.

As he stared at her hands closed over his, though, a sudden thought came up in his mind. "Then when you touched my birthmark, you saw my future as well?" he grinned outwardly, although was a little worried inside if what she had seen might have some references on blood and death. After all, not only was he a cursed child, he was also part of the Underground. His future could not have been all that good. He remembered the startled look in her face earlier, her broken composure and her attempts to calm herself down. He could not resist his curiosity. "What did you see? Mind to share?"

Last edited:
Imogen
Kryamn Forest - Campfire with Cazimir

Imogen cocked her head to the side as Cazimir explained his reputation in New Eden. A puzzled look swept across her face, she was confused by the way he saw himself. The man he was explaining was not the man she saw before him, it was not the man with whom she shared her hands with. "For someone who isn't empathetic, you sure to be pretty concerned with my problems... and making sure that I'm OK." Imogen smiled at him, "and just so you know Caz, a horrible reputation doesn't mean anything. Not to me anyway, I see you... for you. Not what other people say about you and besides, if that was the case everyone would have a dark cloud hovering over them; including me!" Her puzzled expression was replaced with a sweetness that was difficult not to fall in love with.

The sweet look on her face disappeared behind a bashful veil, her cheeks were now turning pink as she looked at him with a sheepish grin. "Well... um.. you see..." she was struggling to form a sentence, her eyes jarring around. The Fae was afraid to tell him, but she wanted to, or rather, she had to. She promised not to lie. "Oh man, oh man... I am sure swallowing my words about promising not to lie, aren't I?" she announced, as she removed her hands from Cazimir's and twirled a strand of her hair around her finger. Her face went completely red until she finally sighed heavily, seeming to have gained enough courage to tell the man what she had seen because she was now leaning over toward him. Imogen's hand outstretched, grabbing his arm and pulling him closer to her; the little distance between them before was now rapidly closing. Her face reached the side of his, her breath was hot as she exhaled against his ear while still searching for the right words. Imogen raised her spare hand to place on the outside of her face and his, creating a protective barrier to whisper through so no one else could hear. "Well... you see." she stopped, drawing another breath and exhaling against his ear again. "I saw us. Me and you... in your future. We were.... we were... um........ kissing." As the final words escaped her mouth she quickly moved back to her seated position, both of her hands dropped from Cazimir and her head looked toward the ground, though she peered up at him with her eyes. A soft pink hue filled her cheeks but she was smiling softly regardless of the embarrassment she felt.

Cazimir Heskel
Kryamn Forest - Campfire with Imogen

Cazimir seemed to get a little embarrassed on her comment about the reputation thing, looking away slightly. "Well~" he said in a singsong voice, and if one would look closely they might be able to see the small tint of pink in his ears. "If you say so." he finished, his expression softening significantly. After that small reassuring piece, the girl smiled so sweetly it made his heart ache. Crap. he thought to himself. She looks so beautiful. He raised his hand and couldn't help but trace her cheek with his finger. Crap. his eyes held a small smile, a look of pain surfacing in his eyes. I must not fall. For her sake... I must not...

He gulped a little as she held his arm pulling him closer to her. He had not been paying much attention, so this caught him by surprise. Their faces were mere inches apart, but then she leaned in closer and whispered to his ear. "Well... you see." she murmured. He could feel her hot breaths against his neck, exhaling against his ear, and his eyes fluttered close, for the first time in his life feeling his heart speed up in a situation that is not a life or death battle. Imo... you have no idea what you do to me. He thought feeling her breathing against him was the worst part. But when he heard the next few sentences he felt like his heart would have stopped. "I saw us. Me and you... in your future. We were.... we were... um........ kissing."

Kissing.

She immediately gained her distance as soon as she said it, but the damage had been done. He could not remove the image from his head. He licked his lips, his breathing a little ragged as his eyes fell on her lips. They looked so soft and gentle. He wanted to take it. Claim it. But I shouldn't. I mustn't. For Imo's sake, I... He couldn't help it. This time, it was him who leaned, holding her by the chin as his eyes met hers. So beautiful... so breakable. His hand snaked on her waist as he pulled her towards him, their lips dangerously close. I'm going to hell for this. His thumb traced her lower lip as he stared into her eyes almost dazely, transfixed. "Say..." he murmured. "How far into the future is it?"

Last edited:
Brutus Magnolia - Campfire near Rhiannon

The kiss he shared with Rhiannon was wonderful, but he realized in his bliss that he'd stopped paying attention to Imo and Caz. He was about to respond to Rhiannon saying he should rest tonight when suddenly he saw Caz apparently forcing himself onto a completely embarrassed Imo. The switch flipped and Brutus went into protector mode. "I'll rest in a minute. First I need to stop a pervert." He told Rhiannon as he got up and started marching towards them.

He grabbed Cazimir by the collar. "You. Come with me. Now." And dragged him to the nearest tree, closest to the fires. "All right playboy. What the hell do you think you're doing? You gonna seduce that poor girl only to break her heart?! huh?!! Not on my watch." They were face to face, Brutus clearly taller, and his eyes filled with protective rage.

Cazimir Heskel
Kryamn Forest

Cazimir was startled when he felt a strong hand grab him by the collar dragging him away from Imogen. His eyes widened as he realized who it was. The lycan. The protective brute. At that point he would have easily resisted, he was way older than this guy, possibly way more powerful as well. In his other conquests he didn't fancy being interrupted, he was fast to give them the edge of his blade. And yet... he didn't find the heart in him to struggle. He would have resisted but he didn't. Instead, he let Brutus drag him across the camp and practically toss him roughly against a tree, but he kept his eyes on the ground, still rather dazed by everything that just happened.

I ruined it. Brutus was yelling in his rage but he barely listened. He could not believe he had given in. One kiss will all it take... she's just too easy to fall for. Why do I have to feel this stupid attraction to her? Goddammit. He bit his lip so hard he could taste iron in his mouth. He didn't know when the curse will strike, it's always unexpected after all. Maybe if Brutus hadn't dragged him away, the next thing he will realize is her dead, bloody corpse against his body. The thought made him sick. "All right playboy. What the hell do you think you're doing? You gonna seduce that poor girl only to break her heart? Huh?!? Not on my watch." Brutus growled.

Him breaking her heart? He almost laughed. Absurd. It wasn't her heart that was breaking.

He suddenly looked up and stared back in his eyes, straightening his collar for a bit nonchalantly. "You're right, Brutus." he grinned, although it was an empty one, one that didn't quite reach his eyes. "It's no fun to deal with a girl with an overprotective guy around, though. What are you, her lover?" he raised an eyebrow, obviously taunting the lycan. Why? Maybe he'll beat my senses back into me. "So you're banging into the vampire and the faery girl? And I'm supposed to be the bad guy here?" Despite knowing how untrue the statement was, he gave the lycan a look that was between amused and disgusted. "You know what, never mind. I'm done with her. She's boring anyways." he said as he shrugged, thinking of what to do now, what his next move should be. What he knew he wanted to do was get the hell away from her. He had given a good show, but as he walked passed Brutus he couldn't help but place his hand on the lycan's shoulder, gripping it tightly. "Thank you, Brutus." his voice at that moment was full of immense pain and emotion. "Take care of her."

And with that, he took a deep breath, walking away from the camp, and into the dangerous woods, away from the sight of the others. If he's lucky, maybe he'll get back to New Eden in one piece. A part of him though, wished something was out there, something dangerous enough to kill him. Suicidal fool, Xena had once called him.

Once he was deep enough into the woods though, he felt something damp hit his cheek. Rain? he wondered as he looked up at the skies. Strangely enough though, it was a clear, cloudness night.

Imogen
Kryamn Forest

Imogen watched as Cazimir was ripped from her by Brutus and thrown into a nearby tree. Brutus began to insinuate ridiculous things... seduce that poor girl, break her heart! His words rang through her ears. You're right. Cazimir's words. The man began to say equally as ridiculous things back at Brutus. I'm done with her. She's boring anyway. Her eyes widened bitterly, a mist stretching over them. It was happening all so fast, the exchange of words between the two of them, that she could barely register what they were saying. What was happening? Her mind raced, trying to grasp at any answer. Why was Cazimir saying these things? This wasn't right, this wasn't right at all. I saw it though.... the future... I saw it. He walked away from the camp and into the darkness of the woods. He was gone. Imogen's heart sank. He was gone.

No... No.... NO.

The girl quickly stood to her feet, a fire in her eyes that no one had ever witnessed before. The cruel look upon her face was frightening and the innocent young girl had disappeared. Imogen looked directly at Brutus, both anger and sorrow filled her eyes. She didn't move toward him but rather lifted her hand in his direction, her palm facing him. "Stay put..." her voice trailed as a gold sphere appeared around Brutus, "you've done enough." The girl looked at the rest of the camp members, a certain look in her eye that said "don't follow me." Imogen turned on her heel, materialized her wings and flew into the abyss.

She weaved through trees, flying faster than she had ever flown before. She fought the tears back as their conversation replayed in her head. and then it hit. the two of them. lovers. kissing. Imogen shook her head trying to stay focused but the premonition she had earlier kept replaying in her mind, over and over and over. The young boy played in the sunshine, he called for the woman. His mother. CAZIMIR! The delicate memory of his past, a soul that was so innocent, a soul that had broken along the way. Kinship... talking to others... The magnetic force she felt pull herself toward him. The birthmark. The premonition. The kiss. It was all connected and she would not let him slip away, not now. Imogen focused hard, trying to find him as she desperately flew through the trees and then saw it. In her mind... or is he real in front of me?

"CAZIMIR!"

Cazimir Heskel
Kryamn Forest

"CAZIMIR!"

He turned to the sound of the voice, wiping the rain from his cheek as he tried to figure out where the voice could be coming from. Fear and anger gripped his heart when he saw her flying towards him. Instinctively, he summoned his ice so he could move fast and intercept her, and once he did he held her by the wrist, his expression intense, his teeth gritted in anger, but his eyes were drowning in worry. "What the hell we're you thinking?!" he yelled, as he shook her a little. "Coming after me, do you fucking realize how dangerous these woods are? You could've died in an instant! You just put yourself in so much danger not caring how people would feel---" his voice broke a little, but he took a deep, shaky breath. For a moment, he lost composure there, but his eyes turned steely once again. What was the biggest danger here, him or the woods? He just wanted to send her back on her way. He could look after her in the shadows as she fly back to camp. Willingly or unwillingly, even if he has to bring her to tears. That's right. He was a heartbreaker, has always been and will always be. His eyes narrowed, looking empty and cruel. "What are doing here, Imo? I want to be left alone. That shitty excuse of an expedition for the stone is so boring. I'd rather go hunt some minotaurs by myself. You're in the way. Go back."

Lies, lies, lies... but he could live with it. What he couldn't live with is the thought of another person--- one he cared deeply about--- to be another name in his death toll. Imo, please go. his mind pleaded. Leave me alone.

Last edited:
Brutus Magnolia - Kryamn Forest

Everything happened so fast. Cazimir's words made Brutus want to tear him apart where he stood, but the moment he touched Brutus' shoulder, he saw pain, he heard pain. Take care of her. And then he was gone. The little girl that he felt such a strong sibling like connection too, the look on her face broke Brutus' heart, and he knew there was no way to put it back together. You've done enough.

He couldn't move, tears fell from his face as he crumbled to his knees. Why? Why do I fuck up everything I try to protect?!! The sobs he released echoed throughout the forest. In that very moment, he wanted to die. He wanted to remove himself from the world so he'd never be a burden to anyone else again. He curled into a ball, buried his face in his knees, and sobbed. He didn't even notice the shield fall. He just knew one thing in that moment. I'm a monster.

Imogen
Kryamn Forest

It was him. She found him. He grabbed onto her wrist, shaking her and yelling things in her face but she was smiling. Tears began to fill her eyes and they slowly rolled off her cheeks as she watched his stern expression but she was still smiling. "Cazimir..." she said softly, her free hand finding it's rightful home on his cheek. It belonged.

She blinked away her tears, as her smile softened. He told her to go away but she knew that wasn't what he really wanted. With her hand on his cheek now she could feel his emotions. She didn't mean to but she couldn't help it... She was panicked, desperate, but finding him, finding him calmed her. Imogen could feel that he was afraid of something but she didn't understand what, she didn't care. All she knew was that she would be OK. They belonged.

Imogen reached up to him, her face meeting with his. She closed her eyes while softly moving her hand down his cheek to pull him gently into her lips. and then it hit... Her heart began to race as their lips pressed together, her body relaxed into his and in that moment everything was going to be alright.

I'm not going to go away Cazimir... I don't know what happened to you but all I know is that when I saw you in New Eden I felt something between us. I'm not going to let that go... Not now. Something tells me that you don't have to be scared. Not anymore. Not with me. the thoughts projected into Cazimir's mind as they embraced.

Cazimir Heskel
Kryamn Forest

Despite all his harsh words, she was smiling. She looked so relieved. Tears ran down her face but it was not the kind of tears he was expecting. Seeing her like this, hearing her call his name... broke his heart further into tiny little fragments. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, WOMAN?" he yelled, although he felt the tears coming as well. "I just want you to be safe, goddammit. I just want you... to be okay..." Panic, deperation, heartbreak, sorrow... We'll never work, we'll never work... he kept reminding himself. I'll only put you in danger. But then he suddenly felt her hand on his cheek, pulling him gently towards... her lips...

No. No, no... No, no, please NO!

He kissed back.

Tears ran down his cheeks as he put his hands around her waist, backing her up a tree, kissing her with wild abandon. He could hear her voice in his head, soothing him, reassuring him... If only he could feel reassured. She didn't know about his curse. She didn't what kind of monster he truly is... what kind of danger he was exposing her to simply by being with her. I'm going to hell for this. He thought as he took what he could, claim what he could. I might as well make it worth the trip. It was not just a kiss, it was a possession. These lips are mine. You are mine. He wished he could just stay at the moment and never stop. He held her tightly against him, not wanting to let go... but needing to. Fear was creeeping on his senses like an unwanted visitor, and he suddenly pulled back, taking a step away. "I... I shouldn't be doing this." he said, sounding so sad and broken as he ran his hand through his hair. "Imo... I don't want you to die." his hands shaking, his lips trembling, he fell on his knees, breaking down right then and there right in front of her. "Imo... I don't want to kill you."

Lisa
"Hi, Ratchel! Uh.. Glafeld. Nice meet you!" Lisa smiled happily, nobody told her anything, so learning something from someone was.. Amazing. "Thanks." She giggled. "Your stone forest sound funny, Lisa never been there, but trees of rock would look strange." Lisa ummed once again as she thought about the strangeness as such a thing. "Not how you talk to forest, silly! You have to shout! Loud! So it hear!" Lisa burst out in laughter, putting her hat back on that seemed to never get dirty and never lose it's shape, like some sort of miracle clothing. "Like this: Hi Forest!" Lisa practically screamed joyfully, raisng her hands to her mouth and foring a cone to sound louder. "It don't talk to me much, but Lisa knows it hears." Lisa explained, lowering her hands again andnresting them on her knees. "It so pretty.." Lisa hummed, taking the fire in her hands and hugging it. It wasn't hot and painful like the other ones, this one was just.. Nice. "Love it! Thank you Ratchel." Lisa buzzed, giving the woman long, long hug to express her gratitude. "Hey.. What they doing? Lisa asked as she saw the doggy-man from before pulling one of the others away with them, that were swiftly being followed by the nice girl from before. "Lisa will return." Lisa said quickly as she dropped the present carefully on the ground, ensuring it didn't break and sprinting straight ofter them, reaching them in swift time by immediatly spiralling up the trees with unnatural agility and leaping from them until she had reached them faster than anyone else could.

Out of the words she heard next, only two phrases registered in Lisa's mind.
"Do you realise how (Lisa is yet to know this word) dangerous these woods are?" And "I'd rather go hunt some minotaurs by myself."
"The forest mean no danger.. It just want to be safe.." Lisa seethed, beginning more and more to view the people that had entered the forest more as tresspassers than visitors. "Do not harm it! It did nothing! You bad! You all bad!" Lisa seethed, glaring down at them. "M-murderers! You kill Minotaurs! They want left alone!" The hissed and began angrily tossing sticks down, her height granting the small objects some impact, yet not noticing just how ineffective they were at the due that appeared to be having a moment, her confused rage causing a few tears to slip out of her eyes. Although nothing had happened yet, it still felt like everything had changed.

Last edited:
Rythe, Kryamn Forest - Camp

Nearly undetectable, Rythe stiffly walked up to the ball Brutus had been reduced to, arms crossed slightly. Heavily heaving a sigh, he sunk down next to him, cross-legged and facing parallel to the lycan whilst leaning forward slightly, face in hands for a moment. Muffled through his metal gauntlets, he quietly spoke, "You tried to protect her... but you don't know what you were protecting her from." His eyes stole an uncertain glance at Brutus for a moment before continuing, "Charging into these things, turning the enemy to see a friend... only to have your fist already in flight, will only lead you into despair. I'm sure you're experiencing it now. There's been many I've lost in the past from such a... simple mistake, we all continue with "simple" mistakes until there's a need to improve. Continue, rest, but never stop."

As if it were a habit, his hand reached out, patting Brutus's head lightly while rising from his position. "There are always benefits to learning more before taking action..." He drew his blade from the back sheath, stabbing it into the ground as it lit up, acting as a beacon and light source for the camp. His bright wings disappeared into his armored plated before he gave a mighty leap into the canopy above. There's certainly some advantages to haveing ... a Lisa?... Hopefully, she can find me if I get lost in this damn dense leaves. Finishing his internal dialogue, he began to scurry through the branches towards the general direction the two had run off to, the yelling certainly made it quite easy to track their location... While Rythe didn't exactly care for gossip, there were more menacing creatures in the forests to beware, some potentially more powerful than himself and he definitely didn't want to encounter them on foot, especially when heading towards Imogen and Cazimir.

Rhiannon - Kryamn Forest

That what a day just got crazier. The vampire was speechless as she watched the events unfold. She facepalmed and rubbed her face slightly. What happened to resting for the night? A sigh escaped her as she made her way over to her lover. Standing behind him she put her hands on his shoulders and rubbed them, “She’s not our child, Brutus. I know you want to protect the innocent but this isn’t the way to do it and you know it.”

Crouching down she pulled on his cheeks harshly to make sure he was listening instead of pouting, “We will have a child as soon as it is safe enough for us to do so.”

Her cheeks flushed a bit more at her own words. Where had that come from? That sort of complete honest wish she carried deep inside of her. The child would be born vampire regardless of the fact that Brutus was lycan. She wrapped her arms around him, “There will be no father for our future child if you go off and get yourself torn up over others.”

Ryuna, Kryamn Forest

The sound of a hand landing on flesh could be heard quite clearly as the kitsune stepped back into the circle of fire. Her golden eyes looked more like molten lava as she glared at the group from behind the hand that covered her face. Her lithe form visibly shook, “Do you have any clue what the fuck just happened?!”

Her voice yelled at the entire group. Her inner rage at theses weak-minded beings barely kept in check. They had little idea how lucky they were that they could experience love and despair and desire to protect. It all made her want to choke on a ball of mochi and be done with this world. She took a deep breath only to watch the one person she thought might have some sense ran his blade into the ground and leap into the trees to go looking for the pair that left. Her ears flattened back against her head as glared at that sword.

“Worthless. You all are damn near worthless,” Her white tails were becoming pale grey before bleeding to black. She didn’t care what these mortal beings felt or loved. She never had. Ryuna had simply watched never able to feel as they did nor understand such emotions.

“Stay here,” Her voice was absolute and clear. Without Rythe this company answered to her, “Any of you leave the flames I will not be able to keep you safe nor will you be able to protect yourselves.”

A wolf like howl drew her attention. It seemed the spirit of the forest was holding its word. Any who ventured away would become his prey. She growled. There was little she could do without leaving the company but leaving them was too chancy for her liking. They could simply ignore her command and follow after the other three. She bristled over the thought of more mortal lives being tossed away needlessly.

Brutus Magnolia - Kryamn Forest

Brutus had always been better at feeling the experience of others than he was at listening to the logic in their words. That's exactly what happened when the Ethereal came to offer him advice. The riddles in his words left little impact, but the pain in his voice, the regret, it was clear he understood the pain Brutus was in. He's lost too many friends due to simply rushing in, punch first ask questions later. Even when he tried to acquire more information, he still jumped in-between Imo and Caz without a full understanding of what was happening. One of these days the lycan would finally learn to mind his own damn business.

Rhiannon's arms against him and her soothing words helped him to calm down, but as soon as he did, she lurched him to his feet and looked into his eyes. We will have a child as soon as it is safe enough to do so. His eyes widened, the future becoming crystal clear in his mind. He saw his arms, lovingly draped around Rhiannon, a large bulge appearing at her belly, he saw a boy with her golden locks and his ice blue eyes, a girl with his black hair and her deep blue iris'. He wanted that future to come true, he wanted a family again.

Her arms wrapped around him, and he wrapped his around her in turn, the sobs returning, but these sobs being of pure joy. "Thank you." He whispered in between sobs. "Thank you." He shuddered in her arms, felt her warmth against his skin. The one constant. "I just want the world to slow down." He cried weakly into her shoulder. "Why do I get so attached so damn quickly?! It's only led us into nothing but trouble."

Imogen
Kryamn Forest

Imogen could feel the tears falling from Cazimir's face as they rolled into their lips. His hands appeared on her waist, it was a familiar feeling, she had felt them in his future. Their future. The kiss they shared had quickly become a primal instinct for each other as if they were some kind of wild animals. Passionate. it was so right.

Imogens hand fell from his face and wrapped up underneath his arm to grasp onto his shoulder. Her other hand hooked around his neck as he pulled her tightly toward him with his hands; she pulled him closer to her. Fear. She felt fear. It wasn't hers though, it was his? He stepped back from her, eyes wild with tears, pain, and fear. Cazimir collapsed to his knees, pleading that he didn't want her to die, that he didn't want to kill her. His words didn't make sense to her, she didn't know what he meant but she didn't care. She didn't care. This moment, with him, their future. It was right. They belonged.

Imogen stepped closer into him as he knelt down in front of her, crying heavily. His tears hurt her heart and she knew she had to comfort him. Another step. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and hugged his head closer into her body. Even on his knees he was still chest height with her and she held him against it, cradling his head in her arms. "Cazimir... We will figure this out.. We did figure it out, remember? I saw it in our future." Imogen's head nestled into his neck, soft tears of happiness falling from her eyes; she finally found a place she belonged and it was here with this man. "We will battle whatever this is together, I'm not going anywhere... I promise you that."

There were words above them, something was being thrown at them, but she didn't care. A soft gold hue appeared above them to shield them from the assault above. She just wanted to be left alone with him, like this, forever.

Last edited:
Rene'ilyah
Kryamn Forest - Campfires

All this time Renee had been silent to herself, even when their group fused with the Rythe's. Absentmindedly, she wondered where exactly the other Ethereals are, particularly the one she personally knew: Uriel. The archangel who inspired to draw, to learn art, to find her passion. She had been silently listening to everything around her, from the small whispers of the woods, the crackling of the fire, the playful conversation between the forest girl and Ratchel... all the while she was drawing silently on her sketchpad, of the couple she had seen in the far corner, away from the others. Cazimir and the faery girl. he was amused, probably a little baffled too, of the way the two interacted, especially with the way Cazimir was reacting to her. Is he actually smitten? Her thoughts was broken off when the lycan interrupted them and a scene ensued, ending with four people leaving camp, and her an unfinished artwork.

Sighing, she stood up and walked over to Ratchel, who was left by the forest girl, and is now alone as well. Of all people except Cazimir, this warden was actually the only person she had some comfort talking with. She couldn't tell, but she imagined Ratchel must have been pretty worried, so Renee held her shoulder and told her. "Better not follow them into the dark. I've never been into Oblitus, but I know danger when I see it. The Ethereal is with them, they'll be alright." Regardless, she drew a quick sketch of a bird in her sketchpad and summoned it, whispering to the small golem. "Find and get them back." the bird chirped and flew towards the direction the others took and she watched it fly out into the distance, fairly secure that it will finish its job and come back.

Sighing a little bit, she sat next to Ratchel. She continued working on her sketch on Cazimir and his current girl, trying to finish it by memory, although there was a lot of things in her mind. "Say, Ratchel." she started, as she was shading the embers of the flame, giving it a lifelike quality, despite being monochromatic. "Have you ever heard of another warden named Rikbiel?" This was a question she's been wanting to ask her since they've met, and especially so after she killed his undead corpse. Her eyes narrowed sadly as she worked on her piece. Father.

***​

Cazimir Heskel
Kryamn Forest

The kiss was intense, primal, magical, and he loved it, at the same time hating himself for loving it. He gave in. He was so relieved his curse didn't kick in at that moment. But this was only the start on a slippery slope. He knew. It was only a matter of time. She cradled his head, told him not to worry, but she didn't know the whole story. She didn't know his curse. But then she started mentioning her vision of the future... and he got confused. That's right. he realized. In the future she saw they were lovers. There was no bloodshed. It worked. And yet doubt and trepidation filled his senses. Should he risk it? Should he risk her life? Hell no. But she didn't look like she'll give up. He needs to tell her. The truth. His curse. His mother's death. Everything. What made him this way, what molded him this way, what a monster he truly is. And maybe then, he could convince her to leave...

The thought was a painful stab in his heart. He knew a single fact, but he refused to acknowledge it. Because if he did... then Imo will be---

"The forest mean no danger.. It just want to be safe... Do not harm it! It did nothing! You bad! You all bad!" a voice of a child... Lisa. He turned, a little startled at her appearance, only to realize she has been throwing sticks and that Imogen was protecting them with her barrier ability. Cazimir stood up, messed his own hair like he's going crazy, and regarded the child. But it wasn't just her. He felt another presence nearby, it was of the Ethereal. "I didn't know our disappearance would even compel you to go out in here. I've always thought Ethereals are smug archangels who only really cared about themselves and their reputation, you impress me." he said in the general direction he felt the presence from. Rythe was getting close, he could easily hear the remark. As for the girl, he walked towards the tress she's on. The air turned cold, the gusts of wind basically frosting. He made the trunk freeze and made it incredibly slippery, causing the girl to stumble an fall. As soon as she did he held her wrist, probably a little too tightly. What can he do? He was pissed off by the interruption. He needed the moment, he has no time to deal with brats. "I'm sorry to burst your bubble. The forest might be friendly to you, little girl, but it will swallow everyone else all at once if it could. It did nothing, you say? Ha! Tell that to the other corpses that's probably littered around this very place. You are naive, Lisa, this place you call home is a fucking graveyard." he knew. He had lived in Oblitus for years, he knew the cruelty of these forests. He knew. He let go of her and pushed her a little as he did so. "Open your damn eyes. And... don't follow us anymore." From his feet the ice started, crawling over towards Lisa and chaining her feet to themselves. The ice was cold to the touch, but not too cold that it was uncomfortable, he made sure of that.

Then he glanced at Imogen. If he'll be honest, he wanted so damn much to just freeze her wings and legs with ice and immobilize her where she stood, then make Rythe bring her back to safety. But he knew as soon as the ice melts, she'll be looking for him again. She was that stubborn. Cazimir turned back to Rythe as he slowly emerged from the trees, giving him a serious look as he walked back and held Imo's wrist. "I promise on my life, I will bring this girl back to camp, back to safety. So can you please give us a few moments alone?" his voice was respectful and yet pleading.

@Trust @Kian @OmniversalRPer

Last edited:
Lisa
Lisa let out a gasp as she tumbled from the branch, simply unable to maintain her grip after the monster of a human below covered it in weird slippery stuff, but before she hit the ground her gripped her wrist with rather painful strength and held her still. "The forest just defend itself! Noone should come here! Noone else! We happy without you! Why you come here and mess it all up? Why why why?!?" Lisa cried, tears dripping down from her golden eyes and onto the soil below. Suddenly, her feet became.. Stuck, like they had suddenly been wrapped up in weird solid rain after the man released his grip. "You all monsters..." she whimpered as she crouched down and gripped her feet pathetically, seeming rather vulnerable and exceedingly sad at the thought of all the animal lives that humans in general had probably taken. She burried her face in her knees and wrapped her arms around them, taking up as little space as possible and seemingly leaving a strange aura of despair around her.

Last edited:
Ratchel
Kyramn Forest-Campfire

Ratchel looked at Renee in wonderment as she created that paper golem, in truth she had never seen that sort of magic before. "heh. Pretty nifty ability." It wasn't a mocking laugh but one of honest wonder. "Guess it's the mother in me not wanting that girl to get hurt... I know how dangerous Oblitus is after all I spent the first 4 years of my life in it." She quickly recounts the days when she was an orphan wandering the woods just trying to survive day in and day out, a constant struggle that made her appreciate her life in Eden and her family.... As small as it was now.

When the topic of Rikbiel, came up Ratchel blinked in surprise. That was a name she has some history with, both before and after she became a Warden she let out a small nervous laugh. "Oh, you could say I have a history with him. My father kinda Idolized the guy, all his feats and accomplishments is what he said inspired him to do better... I met him once as a kid and once as an adult. He was.... Interesting to say the least." She recounts how the man gave her a stern 'pep' talk about how to be a Warden and that her family name is being carried through her actions as one. As an adult, he pretty much was the drill instructor from hell forcing her and others through a difficult often almost impossible task to the point were Ratchel had finally had enough after he reprimanded her and those under him for not being able to clear an obstacle course after being sent to bed without food. Even bringing up that Ratchel was more of a chicken than an angel, commenting on how she can't fly. Needless to say, she snapped and punched him right in the face hard enough to make his nose bleed. "Passionate. I think described him best."

Last edited:
At the sound of the child’s outcry the entire forest grew quiet as if listening to her. The silence was deafening and left one all too aware they were being watched. Red glowing orbs appeared scattered throughout the trees that seems to push themselves up higher so their branches were no longer accessible. Animals of all sorts and even monsters sough places to hide or fled the area of the child and those from New Eden.

A rumbling growl seemed to come from everywhere yet nowhere as those red orbs converged on one point directly behind the now crying child. They quickly took on the form of a large stag. His antlers reach high into the trees above a red tinge coated them growing darker at the points. He was easily the size of Ryuna in her beast form if not even bigger. His fur over all was white as freshly fallen snow. A pair of glowing red eyes stared at the pair that made the child at his feet cry.

His large chest heaved slightly before he slammed his large deadly antlers down upon the pair. This was the Spirit of the forest that Ryuna had warned about even somewhat pleaded that they keep away from. There was little that could keep them safe if anything. A bellowing roar came from the beast as it aimed to show all what happened when one harmed what was his.

Rythe, Kryamn Forest, Outskirts of Camp

Rythe, while leaving, had heard the menacing growls from behind him. It seemed that one of the greater beasts of the woods had been summoned at the despair of Lisa... there had certainly been some kind of disturbance with the girl when he first was considering her, but it didn't seem to be as major as a connection to a forest spirit. His feet struck the dirt heavily before they propelled him towards the origin of the impact noise, drawing his curved blade. While it was likely his blade could strike both magical and physical enemies, there was no way to know until the first strike. The katana would be the easiest method to kill the beast if need be, but perhaps that would also harm Lisa... Furrowing his eyebrows, he sheathed his sword.

The tendrils of his wings spread outward from the gaps in the plating before they began to throw him into the clearing, directly into the chest of the stag, attempting to push it back with an empowered palm strike. His frown deepened more, "Unless we want this stag dead, we need to lose it in the woods. I don't think this beast will be fainting on us anytime soon." His eyes cast a concerned glance towards the curled up Lisa.

Back