Nightly Wonders.

She pauses a little and looks to him. "I am sure." She smiles faintly and shakes her head. "You are safe right now. I won't let them hurt you." She says as she looks to him.

"Really? Thank you so much. . . .thank you. . ." He sniffled, moving a bit closer. Gently, he reached out to take her hand. Seems his trust was easily gained after a few minutes. His hand was COLD and shaking, but he smiled nervously.

She accepted his hand and looked to the sky for a moment then nods. "Yeah. They are busy. You'll be safe." She looks to him. "They make mistakes..."

He frowned. "They're not making mistakes. . . .they're making choices. . . . " He teared up a little more, squeezing her hand. "They hurt us on purpose and they don't regret any of it!"

She nods a little at his words. "Yes, they have made a choice...a bad one. " she shakes her head a bit and looks around. "We should get away from the lake. Too out in the open." She says to him.

"Alright. . ." He followed wherever she went, still a bit nervous and flinchy, but not as much. ". . . .What is your name? Mine. . .is Rin. . ."
(I'm sorry if I seem a bit spacy or don't send too good replies! T^T My mind is still kind of scrambled right now. . .)

She pauses a little as she looks to him. Haliza is my name." She says to him. She pauses and looks around again. Not hearing anything she starts walking again ,going to a large tree with a hallow at its base. She nods a little. "Should be safe here."

(No worries hun. Take your time. )

"Is this your home?" he asked curiously, not releasing her hand as he looked around. This place was odd, nothing was like home. . .Earth really was scary looking.

(Thank you. ;w; )

Her eyes seem to sadden a little but she recovers quickly and shakes her head. "I don't have a home. I wonder around. I was banished from my home." She shrugs and sits down.

He frowned, sitting in front of her and looking down. "I'm sorry. . .That must be awful . . . .But why? You. . .you seem really nice to me. . ."

She smiles a little as she looks to him. "That is my problem though. I'm nice...nice to everyone. I have a hard time being mean...i can be mean but it's not really me." She shrugs.

He held her hand up to his face, nuzzling it. "My parents would yell at me for not being mean to lower species. . . .or so they called them. . . .I don't want to be mean. . . .so, we're almost the same." He hugged her arm and sniffled again, nuzzling it.

She blinks a little as she watches him nuzzle her arm. "Sounds like my parents..." She looks around again then slowly seemed to relax.

He shivered and shuddered, snuggling close up by her side. He felt rather freezing, having nothing to cover himself with. "I-I-It's cold. . . ."

(I'm so sorry for the slow reply! The wifi at home is not working and I had to walk all the way to school to get some! If the wifi at home doesn't turn back on, my replies might take quite a while. . .;;;^;;; I'm sorry.)

She moves gently and piled some sticks together. Whispering softly, suddenly a small flame began to burn warming up them up. She feds it a little then nods to him. "That should help. I don't have a jacket or cloak to give you."

He sniffled, scooting close to the fire. A small smile appeared and he let out a sigh, rubbing his arms. "Th-Thank you it really does. . . .I love fire. . .It's so pretty."

She nods softly. "Yes, it is very soothing." She says to him then she looks around curiously before looking back at him.

"Miss, what do I do to repay you? I simply must do something. No one's ever been so kind." He rubbed his arms some more, how he wished for his home's warmth. "Do you like money?"

She shakes her head slightly at him. "You pulled that claw from my side. That is payment enough. I never would have been able to pull that out." She says.

Back