@Devin : Oops, you spelled @bear_369's username wrongly... that's why he wasn't tagged. Now I do the favor for you :)

===============
@bear_369

The Gods' Tomb
While heading west, Krezin just happened to encounter a ruined city.

Krezin : "Huh? What? Oh, hmm... what the heck is this place... hmm..."
Krezin : "A lost civilization, huh? Let's see what can I find here... maybe I get to meet my soulmate there? And get a lot of magics here? Hehe~"

Venturing deep within the city, there's always nothing but bones and stones.
The infrastructure of the ruined city is mostly outdated, having a similar link with the Roman Kingdom Era.
It's really abandoned and there's not even a sign of life such as a simple ants present.

Krezin : "What the heck really happened here? No other living beings here as far as I see, not even a single ant. All I saw were bones and stones. Was it a volcanic eruption?"
*Krezin looked around to look for anything suspicious*

However, as keep digging in the city, it just happened to encounter a statue of the three deities in the central, possibly as their ancient gods.

*Krezin stopped before the statue*
Krezin : "These statues... beautifully crafted."
Krezin : "Do they harness magic? I think so. Let's see..."

*Krezin then inspected the statue for any signs of magical essence*

===============
@Devin

Volya
"Fine, even though my service to the state was temporary, my only duty was to lead the defense of capital" Volya says while giving his weapons

*Saberkuchen giggled in amusement*
Saberkuchen : "Good, good, good. Great!"
*Saberkuchen took all of Volya's weapons*
*afterwards Saberkuchen patted Volya's head*
Saberkuchen : "Good dog!"

"This state is degraded, and that's the only reason i surrender. I would appreciate a bit of wine before you behead, or start torturing me. Otherwise, go on." Volya said in despair.

*Saberkuchen let out a big wide grin and giggled again*
Saberkuchen : "Finally seeing through the wrongs and faults of the Eiramond you sought to defend, eh?"
Saberkuchen : "Oh, yes, not only that but we also have cakes! Cute little sweetie cakes with mouths and eyes! Also chicks and ladies who will satisfy your hunger! And some 'goodies' too, which greatly makes you euphoric and hunger! And you will feel that satisfaction, oh when these ladies and foods feed your everlasting hunger!"

Volya falls into depression as he sees his new degraded nation, knowing he wouldn't get justice even in his own country.

Saberkuchen : "Haha, haha! Now is the time you leave your corrupt Eiramond, and start your new life in a specially made home for you and you alone!"
*Saberkuchen then ensnared Volya into several glowing orange webs*

Saberkuchen : "Bring him to the Love Chamber..."

==========

Eisen
The royal family cry as they are released from the brutality of the rebels.
Felix thanks the liberators for bringing justice to the insurgents.

*Deroc's voice spoke again, but still he was nowhere to be seen*
Deroc : "You're welcome. Finally we have bring an end to the rotten fruits within Eiramond, and restored peace to the world. Now we shall heal the world from their wickedness. Remember, the Cake Crusade is not only about gourmet, but also about justice and righteousness! May Mythic bless you on your life,"

Deroc : "A month later, and Eiramond will held a referendum. Whether you return to the throne or not, the decision lies ultimately onto the Eirian people."

Deroc : "One of my advisors -- Azlariah Sarchemin -- will be coming for a meeting with you soon. Always be careful around her though, I find her to be suspicious and fishy lately."

@Deroc: I'll reply to Hopen battle later, tired ATM.
-
Eisen

"Well, i guess i'll be here when you need me?" Felix replied
He sits on a sofa inside the balcony of his room, looking at the peaceful view.
"I need a vacation" He thought
-
Volya is suspicious, but he doesn't show any resistance.

Map Update
full
The map of Vestroya after Eiramond was defeated in the Second Cake Crusade.

===============
@bear_369 and @Devin

@Devin : Yo, just reminding you, I think you should probably update Eiramond's faction info.

Black Star's Expansion Territory Against the Eiramond
As the scouts reached the central land of Eiramond, they've saw the present of Pherithians, occupying the Eiramond's territories.
As a result, this causes them to alert their comrades. Due to non-aggression pact established between them, they've considered to occupy the remaining Eiramond territories at the western land to avoid tensions between two factions.

Likewise, the Pherithians in Eiramond were alerted of the Black Star's advancement too.
The Pherithians told them not to trespass Pherithian lands without consent from Deroc, the King of Pherith, the Cakemaster of Arygos and the Emperor of Arygos. In return, Pherith won't interfere with the Black Star's war. The Pherithians also requested Black Star to leave some Eiramond buffer territories between the two forces to avoid drama.

Hopenese Invasion of Eiramond
Several Hopenese ninjas and felhounds stumbled their way onto the Black Star scouts.

===============
@bear_369

As Krezin going near to the statue, he felt an unknown magic resonating within the statue.
*Krezin felt somewhat relaxed but also suspicious about the magical presence*
*Krezin circled around the statue and smelled the statue up close for any magical scents or fishy happenings*

Krezin : "Is this statue possessed?"

It glows very bright and suddenly, a spirit appears in front of Krezin.
*!!!*
*Krezin was freaked out!*

Krezin : "Whoah!"
*Krezin tripped down onto the ground out of shock and fear*

What he sees now is the spirit of Gailia, Deity of Balance, hovering in the thin air in front of him.
"Hello stranger. I am Gailia, the Deity of Balance. What you are seeing now is the illusion of myself."
"If you have any questions you wanted to speak, let them be." Gailia said.

*Krezin got up and stared at Gailia, dumbfounded*

Krezin : "Gailia... Gailia? Deity of Balance? Who are you? If your words speak truly, then there would be no wars, no hungers, no dramas. But no, it's not the case... Are you bluffing?"

Krezin : "Illusion? Can you show your true self to me? What happened to you?"
Krezin : "Can you find a way... to feed my hunger... no I don't want it to end, I want to feel hunger, but at the same time I want not to starve. The pleasure you get, when you feed on magic and fill your hunger, ahh..."

@Devin, more replies later, kay? I don't feel like in the mood right now, I hope you understand. Also I think would be better to wait for your reply on Hopenese ambush.

Battle of Western Eiramond <Complete>
The Eirians defend against both forces, they would focus on the Hopenese if the Arygosians stopped their attacks.
Otherwise they would not be able to change formation as most of their troops are already in combat.
Some of the mages and archers might be redirected to deal with the Hopenese, but that's all.

@Devin

Eisen
"Well, i guess i'll be here when you need me?" Felix replied

Deroc : "Ah, I think I need you to do both of us a favor. Try to win over your people's support to reclaim your throne. But remember, you owe your life and throne to us, you are expected to comply with Pherithian interests in Eiramond. We need a king to regulate fascist and communist insurgents. Kay?"

Deroc : "Oh, wait... A bad news for you. The troops of Black Star are invading Eiramond, keep my secret assistance to you in secret, and try your best to halt their advance! Kay?"

==========

Volya is suspicious, but he doesn't show any resistance.

*Saberkuchen then noticed something is odd with Volya*
Saberkuchen : "......"
Saberkuchen : <Why would this guy give up all his weapons willingly? Why does he offer no resistance? Why does he comply so easily to our arrest?>

Saberkuchen : "... stop."
*Saberkuchen faced Volya*

Saberkuchen : "Open your mouth. I have some sweeties for you."
*Saberkuchen awaited Volya to open his mouth*
*if Volya opened his mouth, then Saberkuchen would feed the "sweeties" nicely to Volya*
*the "sweeties" feel sweet*
*a few minutes after taking the "sweeties", Volya would fall into a coma for at least a week while his nervous system would be exposed to vulnerabilities*

==========

Battle of Western Eiramond <Complete>
The Eirians defend against both forces, they would focus on the Hopenese if the Arygosians stopped their attacks.
Otherwise they would not be able to change formation as most of their troops are already in combat.
Some of the mages and archers might be redirected to deal with the Hopenese, but that's all.

*news of the peace only reached both parties recently*
*Pherithians urge Eirians to stop fighting with them, instead they should focus on the Hopenese*

*meanwhile, many Hopenese warriors and demons approached the lightly guarded rear of Eirian force*
*shurikens and fires rain down upon the Eirians*
*Hopenese warriors could possibly inflict heavy casualties and damages upon the Eirians*

Last edited:
Returning to the battles of Karastus. The Ehelions steadily push north with the support of their iron-clad ship hulks and their sluggish long-range artillery cannon. As they approach the strait between two of the largest Karastusan islands, where Karastus' capital Aincrad rests. They faced another Karastusan counterattack, this time, they are backed by some Nepoyzian and their own iron warships. Numbering to two, the Karastusans are eager to take on the Ehelions.
And the battle begins with exchange of gunfire and other ships began boarding at close quarter combat.

@Deroc
Meanwhile on the eastern frontier. The Hopeness will be met by small Karastusan counterattack, with Nepoyzian support and one iron warship far behind serving as artillery support.
The Ehelions on the south end have finally noticed the cause of the Karastusan's confusion on their front. A small group of Caravels numbering to three with one Frigate heads to the Hopeness fleet, not from the battlefield, but behind the theatre of war. Flying a white flag and the crimson bird flag, they seem to want a talk.

@Edge45

*Hopenese winged big demons flew past the Karastusian fleet*
*the winged big demons then engaged with the Iron Warship and the rest as well, likely sinking them into the depth in mere seconds*

Rhelsha : "Oh, Egilians? They want to talk with us, don't they? Send a big ship flying a white flag and our own flag as well. We would like to talk with the Egilians regarding Karastus."
*Hopenese sent a Frigate of similar size to approach the Egilian Frigate, flying their own flag and a white flag*

Hopenese Frigate Messenger : "Greetings, fellow Egilians. Are you looking to communicate with us? We're looking for you as well, oh what a coincidence!"
*awaiting for @Edge45's reply*

@Deroc
-
Eisen
"I am no military commander, but i don't really think we can fend them off" Felix replied
-
Volya
"No, i don't trust you well enough" He replied
If insisted upon, he will get annoyed.
If they try to force it upon him, he will use his necklace to cast a spell, releasing him from the webs and possibly stunning nearby Arygosians.

Last edited:
@Devin, oops, I thought he was speaking these words out loud because you've used the usual quotation marks :/
My bad... but I'll edit the post right away... hehe

@Devin and @bear_369 -- replying later

@Deroc
The Karastusan ships and their crew were all mesmerized by the winged demon. And they have nothing to attack it other than their guns.
And when the demon attacked them, they all sunked hopelessly and scattered fear to the rest of the Karastusans that they all retreated. Leaving the rest of the Karastusan nothern islands vulnerable.

On the otherhand, the Karastusans on the Ehelion frontier fell. The Ehelion Iron Warships wrecked havoc on their inner lines and left the combat outer without support. The two Karastusan warships did deal damage, but the Ehelion ships were agile to dodge their attacks and is slowly overrunning them.
"If those ships (the Karastusan ironclads) are like our Irisdons, then they are slow enough to be boarded, pierce their vanguard and capture those ships." Ordered King Edgar. "Reposition the attacks of the Irisdons to the enemy flanks and the rear. Prioritize capture of those two."

Again being pressured, the Karastusans are outmatched and have to pull back. But unfortunately, most of their ships are sunked by the Ehelion iron warships, and their own two prized iron warships were boarded and captured by Ehelion Interceptors.

@Deroc

On the eastern front.

"Greetings, fellow Egilians. Are you looking to communicate with us? We're looking for you as well, oh what a coincidence!"

The Ehelion emissaries were suspicious. However they replied;
"Judging from your flags, you must be of Hopen, the empire of the rising sun. We are here to speak of negotiations involving the conquest of Karastus. We ask to board your ship, what will be your response?"

Meanwhile at the far rear of these emissaries, the Ehelions are preparing for contingencies if something bad happens.
"If those soldiers (the emissaries) don't return, send a message to the King and tell him the Imperial demons declared war on us. Ready retaliation by then. I'll be leading the landing on the northern islands near our secured areas before these foreigners can get there first. Fly our flags gents before they do!." Ordered the Prime Minister.
The fleet group there have been pressuring the Karastusan southeastern flanks to the point they are at a collapse.

@Deroc
Western Eiramond Battle
"Defend against the demons! Stop fighting the southerners!" The general ordered

The pikemen would soon be redirected to the flank in order to stop the demons.
The archers run away and get in formation away from the attacked flank while the mages stand behind the pikemen.
Some archers are left behind to stop the attacking warriors and demons.
The pikemen move slowly against the attacking warriors, if the warriors are near them the pikemen will deploy and thrust their pikes against them. (They have heavy shields, and very long pikes, swordmen would not stand a chance against them)
The attacking pikemen formed a shieldwall while attacking.

Last edited:
@bear_369

Gailia : "Do you really considered deities' words as a bluff? How funny you are. (giggled)"
Krezin : "Are you... really a deity? I thought deities are omnipresent higher class spirits? I think you're just a ghost..."

Gailia : "(sighed) I'm afraid that my physical form has been dissipated for a very long time.. Some deities' form can't last forever, resulting their spirits split away from their body."
Krezin : "Are you once a mortal or demideity? Because as far as I know, nearly all deities don't have physical forms, many in Arygos says that. Even the Second Cakemaster says so."

Gailia became worried after hearing Krezin's hunger for magic.
Gailia : "I cannot give the ones that hungers for power.. I only give people the will to live in such balanced ways to have a beautiful lifetime."

Krezin : "No... we could only live in peace, the world would be in peace if only all our everlasting hungers are well-fed. Wars happen because of hunger, the hunger for blood, the hunger for euphoria... Men fight over girls because they're hungry... Men fight over lands because they have the urge to dominate... ah, yes, every man has a beast hidden within...... we can't help it... but we're wired to be hungry! And I would hate it if I no longer can feel the hunger, and the satisfaction after feeding it..."

Gailia : "If you have the power that you're hunger for, what would your new goal is? How would you live if you don't have any goals you wanted for? Considered your hunger for magic is considered something that your spirit became corrupt.. Corruption is always a bad personality and can have such extensive consenquences."

Krezin : "Goals? Nah, all I care... is the hunger and pleasure... if everyone got their desires deep down desired, the world would be at peace, since there would be no need to fight over pleasure and dominance... We live... just to get ourselves happy, just to feel the hunger and then fed it, the cycle goes on and we'll all be feeling pleasure in our lives... ahh..."

===============
@Edge45

And when the demon attacked them, they all sunked hopelessly and scattered fear to the rest of the Karastusans that they all retreated. Leaving the rest of the Karastusan nothern islands vulnerable.

*seeing the Karastusians sinking and falling before the Hopenese might, Rhelsha bursted out laughing wickedly*
Rhelsha : "Kneel before the empire of the rising sun!"
Rhelsha : "Sink, baby, sink! You'll meet some lovely mermaids who will f**k you, then tear you up into pieces and eat your miserable remains before sending you to hellhole!"

*Rhelsha laughed even harder than ever*
Rhelsha : "Take the island! Secure the island before the Eggs arrive!"

*Hopenese troops managed to occupy almost all the Karastusian northern islands, but the largest northeastern island which the southern shores hasn't been secured yet*
*Hopenese troops were rushing to the southern shore before the Egilians do*

==========

The Ehelion emissaries were suspicious. However they replied;
"Judging from your flags, you must be of Hopen, the empire of the rising sun. We are here to speak of negotiations involving the conquest of Karastus. We ask to board your ship, what will be your response?"

Rhelsha : "Sure thing. Our minions will gladly welcome you and we'll talk about diving this miserable little country of undesirables."

Meanwhile at the far rear of these emissaries, the Ehelions are preparing for contingencies if something bad happens.
"If those soldiers (the emissaries) don't return, send a message to the King and tell him the Imperial demons declared war on us. Ready retaliation by then. I'll be leading the landing on the northern islands near our secured areas before these foreigners can get there first. Fly our flags gents before they do!." Ordered the Prime Minister.
The fleet group there have been pressuring the Karastusan southeastern flanks to the point they are at a collapse.

Rhelsha : "The Eggs are coming for our beloved pearl!"
Rhelsha : "Quick! Take over the entire islands before the Eggs come! Don't care about the Karastusians, just let the Egilians do the dirty work! QUICK!!!"

Rhelsha : "Oh, and Egilians right? Saidan Onyxus right? Don't worry, we're having a talk with your people now. But they chose to board onto our ship."

*Hopenese troops managed to occupy all of the island just in time!*
Rhelsha : "Haha! Neat!"
Rhelsha : "Now Her Greatest Imperial Majesty Mererinda has claimed what is rightfully hers!"

Rhelsha : "Empress Mererinda Banzai!"
Rhelsha : "Empress Mererinda Banzai! Empress Mererinda Banzai!"
Rhelsha : "Empress Mererinda Banzai! Empress Mererinda Banzai! Empress Mererinda Banzai!"

===============
@Devin

Western Eiramond Battle
"Defend against the demons! Stop fighting the southerners!" The general ordered

Pherithian Commander : "Yo, now that we're in peace, how about us working together to stop the monsters?"
Pherithian Commander : "Pherithians, step aside and let the Battlemages deal with the demons! We'll only join the Eirians after they've responded!"

The pikemen would soon be redirected to the flank in order to stop the demons.
*one of the demons stomped the ground with great vigor, likely tossing the pikemen up high into the sky stunning them before falling onto the ground and getting their bodies crushed*

The archers run away and get in formation away from the attacked flank while the mages stand behind the pikemen.
*one of the flying big demons hurled a wave of blazing hellfire onto the Eirians, possibly toasting them into barbecue*
*a horde of felhounds ambushed the mages from behind biting them with smelly golden teeth, hitting them with claws and horns*
*whilst biting the mages, some of these felhounds would suck magical essences from the mages*

Some archers are left behind to stop the attacking warriors and demons.
*warriors armed with long katanas dashed to the archers and fought with them up close*
*demons attacked the archers with great brute force as well as some demonic magics*

The pikemen move slowly against the attacking warriors, if the warriors are near them the pikemen will deploy and thrust their pikes against them. (They have heavy shields, and very long pikes, swordmen would not stand a chance against them)

Hopenese Warrior #2 : "Cowards!"
Hopenese Warrior #1 : "Come, let's go! Kamikaze!"

*the Hopenese warriors attacked the pikemen no matter what*
*they would try to counter the pikes with their long katanas*
*even if the pikes hurt greatly, the Hopenese warriors were simply too zealous and bloodthirsty, much more than both the Eirians and the Arygosians combined*

*Hopenese ninjas threw shurikens onto the pikemen from the sides and rear while the pikemen were busy with the warriors*

The attacking pikemen formed a shieldwall while attacking.
*a demon sent a strong shockwave of wild hellfire, breaking the formation and very likely sending a lot of these pikemen to gruesome deaths*

@Deroc

full

The Hopenese advance have been successful at taking the northern islands, but they weren't able to claim the capital. And they aren't able to advance further on the north as the Ehelions joined with their western fleet and formed a blockade (Of course they can continue their advance if they are willing to make war).
The Karastusans there wouldn't hold out due to the fact that their supplies and reinforcements have been cut off by the Ehelion blockade surrounding the western largest island and the capital.
The Ehelion eastern fleet group were unfortunate at taking the rest of the northern and eastern islands by the Hopenese, so they decide to land on the southwestern coast of the eastern largest island. Supporting the main siege of Aincrad on the west.

Meanwhile, capture of the two Karastusan iron warships was successful. The Ehelions quickly pulled it out of the battle. They surround the capital of Aincrad from the west and maintain pressure on their seawall.
With Ehelion on the west, and the Hopenese on the east. Unable to handle it anymore, the Karastusan king issued surrender and the remaining forts raised a white flag. The Ehelion western advance pushed in without further resistance as they enter the city of Aincrad from the harbor, Ehelion ships land and takes into custody the Karastusan soldiers. The Ehelion marched into the Karastusan palace and raised the flag of the Ehelion Monarchy. Victory and most of the capital is secured.

While those from the Hopenese occupied, the Karastusan surrendered to them and put their weapons down. Allowing the Hopenese to take the eastern section of Aincrad (1945 Berlin maybe?)

The Ehelion King Edgar came in the city after their flag was raised on the palace. He is guarded by his mighty Vanguards. And meets with the captured Karastusan nobility.
"Ehelion has conquered Karastus. King of this land, for you have surrendered, you have bowed down before me. Take them to their palace's cell." The King said to them and left for the border of the city between the Ehelion and the Hopenese.

"Hear me! Imperial Hopenese! Come forward with your wits and speak!" The King shouted to any Hopenese in there.
(@Deroc)
==========
@Deroc

The Ehelion emissaries boarded the Hopenese frigate.
"Imperial forces of Hopen, the Prime Minister of the Ehelion Army halts you from further advance on the lands of Karastus. That Ehelion have solely claim for the King of the East, King Edgar Phoenixus, the first of his name!" One of the emissary warned them. Before they left. Yeah, they immediately leave after...

@Edge45

The Hopenese advance have been successful at taking the northern islands, but they weren't able to claim the capital.

Rhelsha : "Aww! Noooooooooooo!!"
*Rhelsha moaned in frustration*

Rhelsha : "Dammit."

And they aren't able to advance further on the north as the Ehelions joined with their western fleet and formed a blockade (Of course they can continue their advance if they are willing to make war).

Rhelsha : "Hold your ground here. Some of you go head for the north!"

Unable to handle it anymore, the Karastusan king issued surrender and the remaining forts raised a white flag. The Ehelion western advance pushed in without further resistance as they enter the city of Aincrad from the harbor, Ehelion ships land and takes into custody the Karastusan soldiers. The Ehelion marched into the Karastusan palace and raised the flag of the Ehelion Monarchy. Victory and most of the capital is secured.

While those from the Hopenese occupied, the Karastusan surrendered to them and put their weapons down. Allowing the Hopenese to take the eastern section of Aincrad (1945 Berlin maybe?)

Yep. :)

Rhelsha : "Hmm, we gotta grab the rest of Aincrad, as much as possible!"
*Hopenese battalions rush to eastern Aincrad*
*and they managed to reach it in time*
*flags of the Hopenese empire raised proudly across the eastern sectors of Aincrad*

==========

"Hear me! Imperial Hopenese! Come forward with your wits and speak!" The King shouted to any Hopenese in there.

Rhelsha : "Ahh, finally, the King of the Egilians have come forth to see us..."
Rhelsha : "Yo, Hopenese soldiers, get to the border and keep an eye on Little Edge!"
Rhelsha : "Very well, I'll be sending my shadows to meet you, King Edgar Phoenixus."

==========

The Ehelion emissaries boarded the Hopenese frigate.
"Imperial forces of Hopen, the Prime Minister of the Ehelion Army halts you from further advance on the lands of Karastus. That Ehelion have solely claim for the King of the East, King Edgar Phoenixus, the first of his name!" One of the emissary warned them. Before they left. Yeah, they immediately leave after...

Hopenese : "Baka! Blasphemy!"
Hopenese : "Call your Prime Minister to see Mererinda if he has the guts! Our Home Islands are far more east than your Ehelion! Your king is just a mere king, but we have the Devil Empress! We have massive fleets of warships and numerous hordes of tough demons! And we have reached these lands earlier than you do!"

@Deroc

Rhelsha : "Ahh, finally, the King of the Egilians have come forth to see us..."
Rhelsha : "Yo, Hopenese soldiers, get to the border and keep an eye on Little Edge!"
Rhelsha : "Very well, I'll be sending my shadows to meet you, King Edgar Phoenixus."

King Edgar: Hmph, Prime Minister, I'll leave you here to handle. I will strengthen the rest of our claimed territory.
Prime Minister Saidan: Yes milord. Hopenese! Come out!

[This actually didn't happen]

Hopenese : "Baka! Blasphemy!"
Hopenese : "Call your Prime Minister to see Mererinda if he has the guts! Our Home Islands are far more east than your Ehelion! Your king is just a mere king, but we have the Devil Empress! We have massive fleets of warships and numerous hordes of tough demons! And we have reached these lands earlier than you do!"

*Loudspeaker*
Egilian: what?! We can't hear you?! You're too far!

@Edge45
Prime Minister Saidan: Yes milord. Hopenese! Come out!

Rhelsha : "As you wish..."

*a somewhat sexy scent filled the air as three Shadows of Rhelsha arose out from the darkness*
Rhelsha's Shadow #1: "Yes?"

===============
@Devin

Eirian Palace

*another sexy scent, but a bit smelly and wicked, filled the air*
*Azlariah Sarchemin and Deldrach are coming...*

Azlariah Sarchemin : "Ahh... Felix. We will be coming at your place soon after a few minutes. Get ready, make sure there are no eavesdroppers."

@Deroc

*a somewhat sexy scent filled the air as three Shadows of Rhelsha arose out from the darkness*
Rhelsha's Shadow #1: "Yes?"

PM Saidan: So, imperial lackey, you got nerve attacking our preyed Karastus. Seems we got into this place first however.

While continuing this conversation. The Ehelion reinforced their defensive line in the border between them and the Hopenese. The ruined remains were turned to blockades and defensive parameters, and they raise the Ehelion flag.

@Edge45

PM Saidan: So, imperial lackey, you got nerve attacking our preyed Karastus. Seems we got into this place first however.

While continuing this conversation. The Ehelion reinforced their defensive line in the border between them and the Hopenese. The ruined remains were turned to blockades and defensive parameters, and they raise the Ehelion flag.

Likewise, the Hopenese fortified their frontiers the same way, but with a lot more demons, cunning ninjas and zealous warriors. They repaired and repurposed the ruins as walls, flags of the empire were being risen proudly and watchtowers were being built.

Shadow Rhelsha #2 : "Well, well, well. We've attacked at the same time, if there wasn't any first. And we were supposed to be the ones who landed into Karastus earlier than you!"

Shadow Rhelsha #3 : "If it wasn't for us Hopenese attacking Karastus behind, you would already see your little rotten warships sinking before the Karastusians and Nepoyzians!"

Shadow Rhelsha #1 : "And we can't just let you Eggs taking lands freely and easily. We can't let you out of control. To be honest, you Eggs would fare better doing Mathematics and Bakery instead."

Back