"Silence!" the Raidmaster shouted.
"If you soft-bellied southerners can't even get your words out, you are no use to we Vargs!"

The Raidmaster motioned nearby marauders and spoke in Norzcan tongue.
The Marauders rolled up a nearby gate and out came a pack of Khaos Warhounds restrained by a Marauder.

"Now you will tell me what is true. If I suspect it is wrong, I will unleash this pack on you northerners!" the Raidmaster bellowed.

@Deroc
@Edge45
@bear_369
@Devin

Words have power. The power of Tzeench flows through deception and manipulation. Due to the northerners believing the words, Tzeench is powered. Khaos Korruption spreads with the words. Some parts of the world, have a few trees decaying, the ground being blighted and an increase in crime rates.

@bear_369 FYI, this isn't a plague but rather korruption. It is magical in nature and if left unchecked, people near those lands would also start being corrupted and Khaos cults will rise, public orders will drop as crime rates increase until a rebellion occurs...

"Hmm... well, I have a dedicated team of shady elves, they're experts not only in things like assassination and infiltration, but they wield the powers of the deep darkness. There were sightings of Hopenese demons in Eiramond weeks ago, and a mysterious plague broke out on our northern frontiers. The plague which was actually done by a few traitors within the shady elves. This gave us good reasons to place our fingers on Hopen, once we've done trolling the Nepoyzeans. Thus instigating the fight."

"Maybe the Nepoyzean borderlands far in the distant northern lands with Hopen could work too. We would just troll both sides, sabotaging their settlements and murdering a lot of their minions in the shadows. They would've inevitably put the blame on each other, and eventually a war is bound to happen."

"I like the way you say trolling." The Vice-minister grinned. "I'll send a team of skilled infiltrators, the Daedalus. I'll have them rendezvous with your elves on the lands of Nepoyze."

======================

They ventured deeper into the city of Houtwacht, passing through markets and housings. Though they were not as well-refined and fancy as an Egilian city, still the city was quite prosperous and could do well.

What would they do in Houtwacht?

These people would merely pass and went out of the city as normal travelers. With a carriage of crates containing normal cargoes, they have become some sort of merchant caravan.

=======================
@Deroc

I'll note that Articians know Egilians and the Summerians very well that even fools won't say the Ehelion lands are like that of Glesureis. But anyway, I'll consider those fishermen as ignorant morons and idiots.

Tales and accounts of their horrifying experience soon began to spread out like wild flames on a forest, reaching every corner of the Artician lands and eventually into other neighboring lands such as Ehelion and Lanceline. It wouldn't be long until the news reach as far as Hopen and Pherith, perhaps even Eiramond far to the north and Laihelia far to the distant west.

Because some of the sailors have a terrible sense of direction, they thought the land of horrors they bumped onto was Ehelion. And so news of Ehelion being a corrupt land with dark dirty plagued waters and legions of horrifying demons began to spread too... how would Ehelion deal about these unintentional lies

As far as the Ehelion authorities were concerned. They all deny those nonsense of a rumor, however, the military Parliament authority are well aware of the tribal race on the south (and even if there wasn't, they were actually expecting to come anyway considering it is a *big piece of ice for a faction to settle*). Still, there is only regular military activity in the southern Summer Islands and the Ehelion soldiers will normally do their duties.

@LORDKHAOS

"Silence!" the Raidmaster shouted.
"If you soft-bellied southerners can't even get your words out, you are no use to we Vargs!"

The Raidmaster motioned nearby marauders and spoke in Norzcan tongue.
The Marauders rolled up a nearby gate and out came a pack of Khaos Warhounds restrained by a Marauder.

"Now you will tell me what is true. If I suspect it is wrong, I will unleash this pack on you northerners!" the Raidmaster bellowed.

"Oh, oh, okay, okay!" a single voice spoke, all of the others were silenced,
"Well, actually... while sailing the seas, we saw the strange coloring of the waters and the dense fog, that's what attracted us here. Curiosity."

==========

Words have power. The power of Tzeench flows through deception and manipulation. Due to the northerners believing the words, Tzeench is powered. Khaos Korruption spreads with the words. Some parts of the world, have a few trees decaying, the ground being blighted and an increase in crime rates.

Even Pherith was unfortunately affected by the Khaotic Korruption, with it growing as the rumors spread. A few dozens of tree decayed as many patches of ground being blighted. Crimes, which were almost unheard of until fairly recently, have begun to surface in the Kingdom of Pherith.

Deroc felt weird and wary of the Korruption. It was unlike any other plagues he has seen before. He ordered the mages around his realm to halt the plague and cure the lands away from this Korruption. Under the orders of Deroc, Ghee Hin and Flardyrn immediately began investigations.

Several teams of Valk'nir and elves, belonging to Group A, boarded their ships and headed to Glesureis, to the east. Through the combined use of Valk'nir and elven magics, they've managed to cloak themselves (along with their ships) in invisibility.

While Group B, a joint taskforce consisting of Ghee Hin and Flardyrn agents, also went south, but not to the east, where the Land of Khaos lies. They instead headed for the far west... as usual, they would cloak themselves along with their ships with invisibility. Group B uses engine-powered ships, the most advanced models in the known world of Vestroya.

===============
@Edge45

"I like the way you say trolling." The Vice-minister grinned. "I'll send a team of skilled infiltrators, the Daedalus. I'll have them rendezvous with your elves on the lands of Nepoyze."

"Hehe," Deroc giggled, "Sure, likewise I will send the circle of elves I've mentioned, the Flardyrn; and some of my homies, the Ghee Hin Kongsi, to meet up with the Daedalus. Where shall our agents meet?"

"Oh, as a note," Deroc added, "the Flardyrn have really strange and alien pets. The Valk'nir, squid humanoids with tentacles usually colored in purple or pink. Also, the Flardyrn elves have hounds with similar features like the Valk'nir, each of these hounds known as a Shirga. While my fellow Ghee Hin homies might at times talk about distant, futuristic stuffs back in my homeworld. It's a bit difficult to understand most Ghee Hin members when they talk, but they will always know what you are talking about. Ghee Hin homies usually speak in a confusing mix of languages."

============

These people would merely pass and went out of the city as normal travelers. With a carriage of crates containing normal cargoes, they have become some sort of merchant caravan.

So, would they just roam around aimlessly? I don't think so...
Anyways, they seemed to have a mission to carry out, or at least something to do like gathering intelligence and collecting resources like foods?

============

@Deroc

I'll note that Articians know Egilians and the Summerians very well that even fools won't say the Ehelion lands are like that of Glesureis. But anyway, I'll consider those fishermen as ignorant morons and idiots.

They're too freaked out by the incident, lol :p
Also some of them went to the snowing parts of Ehelion, and so when they came to Glesureis, they thought Ehelion have entered winter

Oh, oh, okay, okay!" a single voice spoke, all of the others were silenced,
"Well, actually... while sailing the seas, we saw the strange coloring of the waters and the dense fog, that's what attracted us here. Curiosity."
"Curiosity... Is it?" a mutated Zhaman Zorcerer who appeared out of thin air.
"Our gods are also curious of your lands... You all will prove useful..." the Zhaman Zorcerer said grinning. The Raidmaster looked at the Zorcerer and the two exchanged a talk in Norzcan tongue. The Raidmaster then addressed the captives "You will have two choices: Die or Serve Something Greater".

@Deroc
Meanwhile upon reaching the western Khaos Wastes, there was nothing there except a blank white snowy landscape.

"Curiosity... Is it?" a mutated Zhaman Zorcerer who appeared out of thin air.
"Our gods are also curious of your lands... You all will prove useful..." the Zhaman Zorcerer said grinning. The Raidmaster looked at the Zorcerer and the two exchanged a talk in Norzcan tongue. The Raidmaster then addressed the captives "You will have two choices: Die or Serve Something Greater".

"Serve something greater! What is it?" the scared Articians all replied. "Who are your Gods?"

@Deroc
Meanwhile upon reaching the western Khaos Wastes, there was nothing there except a blank white snowy landscape.

The Ghee Hin and Flardyrn explorers began to argue, "Walao A... nothing here! Aiya, why waste our energy going here lah, nothing here lah!" one of the Gheehiners spoke in Manglish.

"Cool down, bro... our Cakemaster, King and Dragonhead will have great plans for this land of ice and snow..." another Ghee Hin member replied,

"Yah, meh?"
"Ah, yes, who knows what will be in Glesureis? We have to claim the land as soon as possible, for our Cakemaster and King Deroc, and for our beloved Queen Azlariah as well.."
"Oh, yah hor... hmm, not bad, not bad, Flardyrn folk. We Ghee Hin folk are certainly impressed."

Suddenly, a voice spoke. "Greetings..."

They all turned their head back, and were surprised to see Deroc behind. It turned out that Deroc was stalking his fellow minions all along, to the west. He didn't head for the east, as he sensed a wicked presence to the east.

"This land will be of great use to us in the future... We have to claim this piece of land as soon as possible, but not too close to the wicked land of the west."

Deroc then summoned around fifty Living Cakes of varying sizes and colors, "Keep watch over this land for maybe a few days, perhaps a week or two. I will head back to Arygos and gather more folk here. Stay tuned!"

Deroc then flashed faintly in green, when the flash was gone, Deroc was nowhere to be seen. Deroc was back in the lands of Arygos.
Legions of living cakes, tribes of orcs, villages of elves and nests of Valk'nir were then massed in Eizenburg. Deroc did not tell much about why they were gathered here, but said that they were going to settle in somewhere very cold. After three days, the folk Deroc gathered have already prepared themselves for the cold south, empowered further with the spells and blessings of Pherithian magics.

The massive portals in Eizenburg opened, and the mass of Pherithians swarmed themselves into the portals.
In the far west Glesureis, portals opened and the Pherithian settlers poured onto the lands of this icy cold like no tomorrow. Through the extensive use of magics, Deroc and hundreds of mages drastically reshaped the land. They toned down the chillness, nurtured the greenness and drew rivers within a short time.

And then the Pherithians quickly settled and built simple villages on this new found land. Tents, cottages, bungalows and rowhouses were risen up in no time, all thanks to the Quickbuild techniques from Ghee Hin. New farms emerged as the barns, silos and houses were erected within minutes, and the lands were cultivated within hours.

And the new settlements and lands were quickly fortified with cliffs, towers and walls, further shielded by mountains and protected by the Pherithian legions.

However, it did burden Deroc and most of the mages really much. They were worn out by the extreme geomancy, and they have to rest now. They can't even open a portal properly now, since they were too tired. But the Valk'nir and the Shadowmancers were still fine and well, fortunately.

"Serve something greater! What is it?" the scared Articians all replied. "Who are your Gods?"
"We serve our dark gods.. In return, they bestow us with even darker gifts.. Now, will you be part of this.. Or not?" The Zorcerer said coldly.

@Deroc
The Brass Citadel, the height of Khaos Power overlooking the Valley of Eternal Khaos. News arrive of northerners settling at the west. Khaos Warbands are now excited.....

The Snowy lands had no one, but that doesn't mean there wasn't Korruption. Cultivated crops would have a blighted crop here and then, some settlers suffer strange diseases and have some minor weird mutations such as blue skin, a horn or sometimes even a tail sprouting. Furthermore, some Korruption had affected the Pherithian Legions, in which their weaponary become rusted, some soldiers' minds were muddled with visions and maddening thoughts once in a while...
Some Pherithians would go into a trance once in a while where they would sit there doing nothing. While sometimes they would speak in weird(Daemonic) language while staring up at the skies.

Last edited:
"That trunk seems like a switch. Maybe that shiny pod of a closed silver flower too."
"Be careful for any traps..."

The Pherithians then noticed the bow and arrows...
"This bow seemed to be made with the finest materials, yet it got worn in time... this site must be really old, then. Like more than ten yearhundreds."

"And one of you, go take the bow and the arrows. Only use these old arrows if we ran out of ammo. And try to keep the bow safe and well, we need to bring these relics back as soon as possible,"

After taking the bow and arrows, one of the explorers touched the truck to the left, and another took the metallic pod...

(P.S. just to be sure, would ecthovelons or such similar creatures absorb pieces of knowledge and memory from the soul it torn and ate?)

The trunk was easily carried, the vastness of the weight having come from the sturdy chest itself, not whatever contents it might of held. The pod, being attached to the rock wall through assumedly being half buried, could not of been easy to take. Even if it had been loose and ripe for wrangling, it would had likely been too much for one individual to lift. Though the scholar needed not try. The moment any of the travellers approached it, the inside of the metallically embossed circles began to glow an alluring cyan blue. A horrendous, rusty screech ricocheted angrily off of the rough, sedimentary walls enclosing the group. Despite the location of such an awful, artificial noise being hard to pin, it was obvious what made it. The ancient, worn metal of the pod. As the scholars and soldiers turned to look at the machine, the sound ceased. Each of the five sections of the bud were gradually becoming further from each other. This motion was much less difficult to see than it would had been should the object not had produced dim lighting as marks on its surface. Three of the five pieces stopped temporarily, producing more audio. This time a hollow thud. The two remaining kept blooming outward, reaching the ninety degree mark from the point of the pod before the other three finally began to move again. Underneath the five petals, more blips of blue light were visible. There were four more underneath. Some more screeches came from the pod, yet eventually all the outer petals of the flower were opened. Each one in varying amounts due to malfunction. Soon, the next inner four pedals would start to open as well, producing a nine petalled flower.

The center stretched out of the newly formed metal flower, giving the appearance of another, smaller pod. It stopped after jutting out enough to unravel; and so it would. This unfolding would go on much smoothly. The second pod within was much more secure and far less eroded. As it opened, something unusual was seen laying inside. Something pale enough for its shape to be easily seen in the dark. It appeared to be of moderate size, resting on the bottom most petal. As the petal lowered to be pointing diagonally, the shape of the thing was far more evident. It was a body. The thing was a bare-skinned human body. As the petal's tip eventually reached the ground, the body slid onto the floor of the cave, rolling over its own shoulder and landing on its back. Judging from the limpness of it, the thing was not a mummified corpse. At the time this would seem impossible. The objects in this room were far more than a few hundred years old. Yet this body still had not gone stiff.

On carefuller examination, it would appear that this person was in fact a woman. Perhaps in her thirties. Her hair was long and smooth, grown out to stop at her lower back. Her face was round and gentle and her eyes were elegantly shut. The woman's frame was pleasingly pear shaped, with a lot of curvature and subtle fluidity. The roundness of her shoulders uttered tales of the rest of her form, from the delicacy of her hands to her plump waist. Her chest was relatively flat, with only a quiet rise constituting her breasts. Notwithstanding that she was a relatively good-looker, her appearance was ultimately eerie, uncanny and somewhat eldritch. This did not even account for her pure white skin, hair and features. There were darker spots on her body. Still rivers winding across her in showy patterns, sometimes creating circles with strange symbols nestled in the center of them. These patterns resided in many places of her body. They strangled her fingers, ran across her arms, ringed around her back, padded her shoulders, slided down her stomach, got uncomfortably close to her vulva, rested on her buttocks and tripped up her legs and feet. Though they mostly resembled tattoos, something did not seem right about these marks. They were upsetting for some inexplicable reason. They sowed seeds of worry and doubt, agitating the mind with their presence. This was especially unusual due to their calm, flowing manifestation.

(the answer is no, because they are not actually sucking in pieces of the soul, just juicing it for its spirit juice)

"Hehe," Deroc giggled, "Sure, likewise I will send the circle of elves I've mentioned, the Flardyrn; and some of my homies, the Ghee Hin Kongsi, to meet up with the Daedalus. Where shall our agents meet?"

"Oh, as a note," Deroc added, "the Flardyrn have really strange and alien pets. The Valk'nir, squid humanoids with tentacles usually colored in purple or pink. Also, the Flardyrn elves have hounds with similar features like the Valk'nir, each of these hounds known as a Shirga. While my fellow Ghee Hin homies might at times talk about distant, futuristic stuffs back in my homeworld. It's a bit difficult to understand most Ghee Hin members when they talk, but they will always know what you are talking about. Ghee Hin homies usually speak in a confusing mix of languages."

"I see, very well, I shall inform them. Perhaps the beach on the border of Pherith and Nepoyze will do." Ezekiel said.

So, would they just roam around aimlessly? I don't think so...
Anyways, they seemed to have a mission to carry out, or at least something to do like gathering intelligence and collecting resources like foods?

*They're supposed to help the Nepoyzeans, but you shouldn't know that.*
This caravan seemed to be heading towards Nepoyze to trade.

================================================

Back in Aincrad Palace. The Parliament sends a messenger to King Edgar Phoenixus saying that they have identified the forces responsible for the growing 'plague' around the southern Summer Islands including Articia and Lanceline. It doesn't seem to affect much of the northern islands, considering the people there aren't too wary. However, the Parliament is a bit of a paranoid, and is increasing ties with Lanceline's Royal Navy in cases bad things happen.
King Edgar sends a message to all the islands affected by the 'korruption' to stay calm, as the Ehelion Army will deal with any trouble that causes them. Supply ships and Holy-flame Priests are sent to aid in the small crisis.

@LORDKHAOS

"We serve our dark gods.. In return, they bestow us with even darker gifts.. Now, will you be part of this.. Or not?" The Zorcerer said coldly.

"Who-- uhh... uhh..."
"Y-yes... I guess?"

Most of them agreed.

However, a few of them began questioning, because they've never seen these dark gods before and they doubt the existence of them. Also, they don't really want to be cursed.

==========

@Deroc
The Brass Citadel, the height of Khaos Power overlooking the Valley of Eternal Khaos. News arrive of northerners settling at the west. Khaos Warbands are now excited.....

*the Pherithians were prepared for the worst*
*shadowmancers, Valk'nir creatures and living cakes have prepared themselves for any surprises*

The Snowy lands had no one, but that doesn't mean there wasn't Korruption. Cultivated crops would have a blighted crop here and then, some settlers suffer strange diseases and have some minor weird mutations such as blue skin, a horn or sometimes even a tail sprouting. Furthermore, some Korruption had affected the Pherithian Legions, in which their weaponary become rusted, some soldiers' minds were muddled with visions and maddening thoughts once in a while...
Some Pherithians would go into a trance once in a while where they would sit there doing nothing. While sometimes they would speak in weird(Daemonic) language while staring up at the skies.

*oh, sorry, but while terraforming Western Glesureis, the Pherithians have dispelled and removed the Korruption*
*even if symptoms of Korruption persists, priests, druids, shadowmancer and Valk'nir mages would take good care of them*
*the bizarre thoughts from the Valk'nir would fight and conflict with the Korruption thoughts. For example, lust for female elves, desire to submit to female elves and desire of dominating everyone else.*
*shadowmancers of Ghee Hin and Flardyrn would also try to assert their influences onto the affected victims*

*oh, and Deroc's magics and blessings would make their weapons last longer against Korruption*

===============
@Edge45

NOTE : This happened before Deroc went to Glesureis. Four days ago from present IC time.

"I see, very well, I shall inform them. Perhaps the beach on the border of Pherith and Nepoyze will do." Ezekiel said.

"Ehh, no! The point of this was all to drag Hopen into war against Nepoyze, so we should do it at their borderlands, perhaps at the far northeast. If we do it in our borderlands, it will slow down our conquest, and I would be facing swarms of angry Nepoyzeans right in front of my doorstep if I do it right here. And it might mess with my subjects too." Deroc replied.

This caravan seemed to be heading towards Nepoyze to trade.

They would thought this caravan was just a civilian caravan. They don't fucking care as long as they pay their tolls at the border post and show the officers each person one specific stamp available from the Pherithian military.

===============
@Porcelain

The moment any of the travellers approached it, the inside of the metallically embossed circles began to glow an alluring cyan blue. A horrendous, rusty screech ricocheted angrily off of the rough, sedimentary walls enclosing the group.

"!!!"

The travelers were rather shocked and surprised by the sudden noise and screech, that a few of them almost jumped from their skin (figurative language).

Despite the location of such an awful, artificial noise being hard to pin, it was obvious what made it. The ancient, worn metal of the pod. As the scholars and soldiers turned to look at the machine, the sound ceased.

"Whaaa??" the travelers were puzzled. They couldn't help but wondering if this place was haunted. "What's with this thingy? Is this place haunted?"
"Hey, look!"

Each of the five sections of the bud were gradually becoming further from each other. This motion was much less difficult to see than it would had been should the object not had produced dim lighting as marks on its surface. Three of the five pieces stopped temporarily, producing more audio. This time a hollow thud. The two remaining kept blooming outward, reaching the ninety degree mark from the point of the pod before the other three finally began to move again. Underneath the five petals, more blips of blue light were visible. There were four more underneath. Some more screeches came from the pod, yet eventually all the outer petals of the flower were opened. Each one in varying amounts due to malfunction. Soon, the next inner four pedals would start to open as well, producing a nine petalled flower.

The center stretched out of the newly formed metal flower, giving the appearance of another, smaller pod. It stopped after jutting out enough to unravel; and so it would. This unfolding would go on much smoothly. The second pod within was much more secure and far less eroded.

Stunned by the magnificent sight before their unbelieving eyes, the travelers just stood there like frozen statues, with their mouth opened widely like plates.
Their fear and curiosity was overruled by shock and disbelief. Were they in a dream, or what? Was this all a fiction or even a roleplay?

As it opened, something unusual was seen laying inside. Something pale enough for its shape to be easily seen in the dark. It appeared to be of moderate size, resting on the bottom most petal.

The explorers were alerted, and they stopped standing still. Seeds of fear and curiosity grew within their hearts once again, as they slowly and carefully approached the pod.
"Hey, what is it? Is it a collection of treasures?" one of them asked in anticipation, hoping to live a wealthy live of luxury after this.

As the petal lowered to be pointing diagonally, the shape of the thing was far more evident.

"What's this?"
"Is it a statue made of jades?"
"!!!"

"W-What have I just seen?!"

It was a body. The thing was a bare-skinned human body. As the petal's tip eventually reached the ground, the body slid onto the floor of the cave, rolling over its own shoulder and landing on its back.

As the body slid, the travelers all jumped back and ran backwards in shock. But after around a moment. they would crept their way back and observe the body carefully.

Judging from the limpness of it, the thing was not a mummified corpse. At the time this would seem impossible. The objects in this room were far more than a few hundred years old. Yet this body still had not gone stiff.

"Hey, look, a fresh body!"

Like bees gathering around a flower, the travelers all gathered around the body and gossipped.
"How could it be? Everything here is pretty old already, but how could a corpse survive in good conditions without rotting or mummifying?"
"Don't tell me some strange girl found this temple of sorts, and then took it as her personal residence..."
"It's impossible..."

On carefuller examination, it would appear that this person was in fact a woman. Perhaps in her thirties. Her hair was long and smooth, grown out to stop at her lower back. Her face was round and gentle and her eyes were elegantly shut. The woman's frame was pleasingly pear shaped, with a lot of curvature and subtle fluidity. The roundness of her shoulders uttered tales of the rest of her form, from the delicacy of her hands to her plump waist. Her chest was relatively flat, with only a quiet rise constituting her breasts. Notwithstanding that she was a relatively good-looker, her appearance was ultimately eerie, uncanny and somewhat eldritch. This did not even account for her pure white skin, hair and features. There were darker spots on her body. Still rivers winding across her in showy patterns, sometimes creating circles with strange symbols nestled in the center of them. These patterns resided in many places of her body. They strangled her fingers, ran across her arms, ringed around her back, padded her shoulders, slided down her stomach, got uncomfortably close to her vulva, rested on her buttocks and tripped up her legs and feet. Though they mostly resembled tattoos, something did not seem right about these marks. They were upsetting for some inexplicable reason. They sowed seeds of worry and doubt, agitating the mind with their presence. This was especially unusual due to their calm, flowing manifestation.

"These tattoos..." an elf spoke, "So much different than even a Valk'nir's one."
Then another orc questioned, "Why do I feel a sudden pressure in my heart? I have never been feeling any weird pain like this in my entire life. This is the first time I feel afraid."
"So this is where the strange presence came from..." a human said.

And finally, a living cake of green colors and the size of a dwarf with limbs and hands had spoken, "I have a bad feeling about this, we have disturbed a dead corpse who lives here since probably a very long time ago. I feel bad and sorry about her. But I fear for our safety even more!"

"Hmm, that's right." another orc explorer spoke, "We should get outta here, before that bitch wakes up and we're fucked!"
"Hey, mind your words and your voice. We can't afford to awaken her and ruin her sweet dreams!" the only living cake spoke. "Oh, she might already have awakened herself. We should bail out of here, but first we should get her back to her bed..."

An orc shot the living cake a weird look and replied in irony, "Hmm, you seem to love this lady so much, huh, little cakey. Alright, then, I'll leave you to her mercy and desert you to our backs--"
"Hey, no!" the living cake cried.
"Haha, pal, good luck with your romantic times! I wish you a merry romance, and a happy union!" a dwarf added.
"No, I don't love her and I miss my homeland too!" the living cake stomped in anxiety and frustration. But his face was glowing a little in red, and his heart beat faster than ever. "I love Pherith more than this place, and I certainly love King Deroc more than this lady! I... I am just going to respect her!"

"Respect? We didn't touch her, you would be the only one touching her! Do you wish to have fun with her all alone? If so, then we understand. Bye!"
All the others hastily stormed out of the room, heading towards an exit. The poor living cake was left alone with the woman.

"Hey, milday, don't panic and please don't eat me." he spoke in a soft, feeble voice, "I'm just gonna put you back on your bed, where you would continue to have a nice slumber and live in your sweet dreams..."
"And then I shall keep your room safe from the others, I will watch over you until my last breath..."

The living cake attempted to grab the body and put her back into the pod... but he couldn't stop staring at her.

What might happen next? Would the woman suck this poor cakey's soul out for amusement? Would the woman not only eat the soul, but his delicious body of creams and sweets too? Although his skins are tough and resistant, but still nice to lick onto.

"Hey, milday, don't panic and please don't eat me." he spoke in a soft, feeble voice, "I'm just gonna put you back on your bed, where you would continue to have a nice slumber and live in your sweet dreams..."
"And then I shall keep your room safe from the others, I will watch over you until my last breath..."

The living cake attempted to grab the body and put her back into the pod... but he couldn't stop staring at her.

What might happen next? Would the woman suck this poor cakey's soul out for amusement? Would the woman not only eat the soul, but his delicious body of creams and sweets too? Although his skins are tough and resistant, but still nice to lick onto.

The markings on the woman's body unexpectedly shot to life. Inside and all through the winding snakes, unbelievable quantities of magical characters gleamed the same cyan blue the pod did, but much brighter. The symbols in the middle of the circles began to shine as well, looking much less like trapped symbols and more like gigantic wells of magical power. She might of had a hundred thousand or so runes on her, all neatly cascading across her body in the veils of the larger markings. Only half a second later, her eyes slowly opened. Underneath her curtain like eyelids were two endless, dark pits, each in the center of their own perfectly circular pool of stunningly beautiful crystals. The lack of all pigmentation in her eyes was mind-bogglingly astonishing.

Just as fast as the runes came, they went, hiding away in the twisted impressions covering her skin. Her eyes dashed, pupils locking onto the cake man. Upon discovering someone weird looking looming over her and essentially drooling, she scampered backward on her feet, hands and back. She made contact with the petal of the pod she was once laying on before stopping. Her eyes were still engaged exclusively with the cake, refusing to make contact with anything else. Her facial expression was anything but joyful, conveying a sort of interrogating emotion. An emotion that begs the question "who in Elias and the one true god is this person?".

@Deroc

The people who agreed were rounded up and transported into their quarters.
Their quarters were actually small individual rooms with a fur bed, a little window and table.

While the doubters were still on the grounds. The Zorcerer looked at the doubters.."I think we need some proof... Don't we?". He tapped his stick onto the ground.
Suddenly, tendrils appeared from the ground and started enveloping the doubters. The tendrils quickly Korrupt the Articians, mutating them. Red skin, fangs forming, eyes red and their minds will be filled with malicious intent. A voice beckons them "Kill! Main! Zlash! Zlaughter! Chrone has blessed you.. Therefore.. Make ME happy"
(P.S the warcry for Chorne is "Blood for the Blood God, Zkulls for the Zkull Throne!!")

A band of 30 Khaos Trolls ventures into Pherithian territory while looking for food along Troll Country...
"Oi.. whatz that big towerz there?" Troll 1
"Oh ho ho! Moar Foodies! Let's raid it" Troll 2
The Khaos Trolls charge at the walls and towers of a walled settlement brandishing huge makeshift clubs. The Trolls do not pay heed to how high the walls were as they can easily climb it due to their sticky-webbed feet and hands.
Once on top they will only go for food...

Last edited:
"Ehh, no! The point of this was all to drag Hopen into war against Nepoyze, so we should do it at their borderlands, perhaps at the far northeast. If we do it in our borderlands, it will slow down our conquest, and I would be facing swarms of angry Nepoyzeans right in front of my doorstep if I do it right here. And it might mess with my subjects too." Deroc replied.

"I suppose you didn't mind common sense, letting our infiltrators meet first before moving to their objective area will allow the mission to be done with ease." Ezekiel coughed a bit. "Anyway, rendezvous or not, the Daedalus shall be waiting on the borders of Nepoyze. This should suffice our nice conversation, King Deroc of Pherith." The magical holographic Sight of the Vice-minister faded.
"I suppose that's it, we'll be taking our leave gentlemen. It had been a nice day." The Prime Minister Saidan finished, and he and the rest left. Returning to the Gunship, the Vanguards told him of news and a message from the King. Afterwards the flying ship flew and left, heading back to Karastus.

====================================
They would thought this caravan was just a civilian caravan. They don't fucking care as long as they pay their tolls at the border post and show the officers each person one specific stamp available from the Pherithian military.

If these people asked, the caravan would show each of their individual a stamp and payed their tolls to pass.
====================================
@Deroc

To the night before the present, three days after the planning between Pherith and Ehelion

Somewhere on the borders of Nepoyze, cloaked individuals are barely seen as they moved around the shadows. Some are blending with the walking people without acting suspicious. These are the elite soldiers, contrast to the Vanguard's direct fighting capabilities, the Daedalus whom are deadly with their stealth abilities and magical camouflage, as well as they're capable numerous Egilian magics.

@bear_369
The Brass Citadel, a mighty structure overlooking the Valley of Eternal Khaos where constant titanic battles go on between the warring gods. A Black Armor clad warrior(Khaos Khampion)enters the citadel through the gates.
Inside there are more warriors(Khosens) standing guard. When they notice the entering warrior, they kneeled.

"Lord Akastenox is expecting you, Khampion." - Khosen #1

The Khampion merely nodded and made his way to the Throne Room. There 2 other Khampions stood guard with a throne turned between them. Upon seeing the Khampion. one of them spoke.

"Lord Akastenox, Etrigus has returned," Khampion #1
The throne turned and revealed a human clad with a helmet with three eyespots, a huge black armor with an 8-pointed symbol.
"What news do you bring from the Northerners?" Lord Akastenox
"They are planning an expedition... Trying to find the origin of our gods' work(Korruption)." Etrigus
Lord Akastenox nodded.
"Gather some warriors, head out, unite a couple of tribes and get ready to drive the northerners back," Lord Akastenox
The three-eyed king turned his throne back to a large window overseeing the Valley.
"You know what happens if you fail.." Lord Akastenox said.
Etrigus nodded and left.

The markings on the woman's body unexpectedly shot to life. Inside and all through the winding snakes, unbelievable quantities of magical characters gleamed the same cyan blue the pod did, but much brighter. The symbols in the middle of the circles began to shine as well, looking much less like trapped symbols and more like gigantic wells of magical power. She might of had a hundred thousand or so runes on her, all neatly cascading across her body in the veils of the larger markings. Only half a second later, her eyes slowly opened. Underneath her curtain like eyelids were two endless, dark pits, each in the center of their own perfectly circular pool of stunningly beautiful crystals. The lack of all pigmentation in her eyes was mind-bogglingly astonishing.

The living cake began to tremble in shock, as the woman came to awaken.

"Uh-oh, I've disturbed her... no.... please don't eat me, I don't mean any harm!" he cried in fear.
He looked at her eyes and was further shocked, "M- my... what happened to your eyes, milady?"

Just as fast as the runes came, they went, hiding away in the twisted impressions covering her skin.

"Whoah!"
"What's with these tattoos?"

Her eyes dashed, pupils locking onto the cake man. Upon discovering someone weird looking looming over her and essentially drooling, she scampered backward on her feet, hands and back. She made contact with the petal of the pod she was once laying on before stopping.

"Ohh?!" the cake trembled a little, and then remained speechless for a moment. He just stood still like a frozen statue.

Her eyes were still engaged exclusively with the cake, refusing to make contact with anything else. Her facial expression was anything but joyful, conveying a sort of interrogating emotion. An emotion that begs the question "who in Elias and the one true god is this person?".

"E... excuse me? P-pardon... I don't mean to disturb you... I... I am Delicas... I am just here to ensure you have a good nice sleep..." the trembling cake, Delicas, hastily replied. "Hehe, I never expected you to ever wake up... please don't eat me... now what are we going to do? What should I do, miss?"

==========
@Edge45

"I suppose you didn't mind common sense, letting our infiltrators meet first before moving to their objective area will allow the mission to be done with ease." Ezekiel coughed a bit. "Anyway, rendezvous or not, the Daedalus shall be waiting on the borders of Nepoyze. This should suffice our nice conversation, King Deroc of Pherith." The magical holographic Sight of the Vice-minister faded.
"I suppose that's it, we'll be taking our leave gentlemen. It had been a nice day." The Prime Minister Saidan finished, and he and the rest left. Returning to the Gunship, the Vanguards told him of news and a message from the King. Afterwards the flying ship flew and left, heading back to Karastus.

"Oh, yah... sorry, I think I've mistaken your meaning. If so, then our forces shall meet at the borderlands between Pherith and Nepoyze." Deroc said.
"Farewell, Herren Ezekiel and Saidan. It was a good day, till we meet again."

==========

@Edge45, what would the caravan do in Nepoyze once they got in?

==========

@Deroc

To the night before the present, three days after the planning between Pherith and Ehelion

Somewhere on the borders of Nepoyze, cloaked individuals are barely seen as they moved around the shadows. Some are blending with the walking people without acting suspicious. These are the elite soldiers, contrast to the Vanguard's direct fighting capabilities, the Daedalus whom are deadly with their stealth abilities and magical camouflage, as well as they're capable numerous Egilian magics.

Likewise, the elves and the Valk'nir of Flardyrn were trekking within the dark shadows, barely visible to most eyes but should not be too hard for the Daedalus to find.

Once met, they may or may not have a small talk, and then proceed sneaking their way to the borderlands between Hopen and Nepoyze.

===============
@LORDKHAOS

@bear_369
The Brass Citadel, a mighty structure overlooking the Valley of Eternal Khaos where constant titanic battles go on between the warring gods. A Black Armor clad warrior(Khaos Khampion)enters the citadel through the gates.
Inside there are more warriors(Khosens) standing guard. When they notice the entering warrior, they kneeled.

"Lord Akastenox is expecting you, Khampion." - Khosen #1

The Khampion merely nodded and made his way to the Throne Room. There 2 other Khampions stood guard with a throne turned between them. Upon seeing the Khampion. one of them spoke.

"Lord Akastenox, Etrigus has returned," Khampion #1
The throne turned and revealed a human clad with a helmet with three eyespots, a huge black armor with an 8-pointed symbol.
"What news do you bring from the Northerners?" Lord Akastenox
"They are planning an expedition... Trying to find the origin of our gods' work(Korruption)." Etrigus
Lord Akastenox nodded.
"Gather some warriors, head out, unite a couple of tribes and get ready to drive the northerners back," Lord Akastenox
The three-eyed king turned his throne back to a large window overseeing the Valley.
"You know what happens if you fail.." Lord Akastenox said.
Etrigus nodded and left.

Is that Leo Akastenix? Just wondering.
Will he be like Argoshar, where he will betray the Khaos gods and form the Shadowridge Empire, just like how Argoshar used to betrat Sargeras and make Abaddon's Fury?

P.S. Behold, Leo Akastenix, you are not prepared! You are not prepared for Laeden!! xD

==========

@Deroc

The people who agreed were rounded up and transported into their quarters.
Their quarters were actually small individual rooms with a fur bed, a little window and table.

The people all laid down on their beds and heaved in relief. They stared on the ceilings, and eventually many of them fell asleep.
Some of them have their souls silently split away from their sleeping bodies, and then flying all the way back to Articia in an instant. Not even the most proficient of Khaos war mages could catch them, they just simply returned to their homeland of Articia.

While the doubters were still on the grounds. The Zorcerer looked at the doubters.."I think we need some proof... Don't we?". He tapped his stick onto the ground.

"Hah, small talks ass--"

Suddenly, tendrils appeared from the ground and started enveloping the doubters.
"Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

The tendrils quickly Korrupt the Articians, mutating them. Red skin, fangs forming, eyes red and their minds will be filled with malicious intent. A voice beckons them "Kill! Main! Zlash! Zlaughter! Chrone has blessed you.. Therefore.. Make ME happy"
(P.S the warcry for Chorne is "Blood for the Blood God, Zkulls for the Zkull Throne!!")

"Ahhh, noooo!!"
"Nein, nein, nein, nein, nein!" the korrupting Articians tried to resist the korruption. Their minds are clashing with the malicious voices within them. The extreme duality within them began clashing violently, but then a new essence was emerging within them, purple in color.

"No... I am Deowrig... y... you will resist the korruption... a-and... obey..." an elf, who happns to be the biggest Articians, began to mumble to himself. "Hey, no, stop messing-- mah mindzz... hey, ich nicht Khaos follower, ich nicht Deowrigs minion... Ich bin Laeden!"

PLOT TWIST!!!

Eventually, a chain of arcane explosions blew up from this so-called Laeden. A giant figure with wings, horns and hooves emerged out of the explosions. His pair of eyes glowing in bright purple glared at the pathetic fuckers of Khaos. In addition, four vampiric fangs have grown in his mouth.

"Tremble, fuckers, and despair! You are not prepared!"
"You have done well, little bitch. My plan worked perfectly... but now, I am going to send my regards and thanks to you. Fucker."

He stomped on the Zorcerer with great vigor, squeezing the poor Zorcerer into a pie of flesh with his blood split all over the place.

"Hear me now, you trembling idiots! I am your lord and master. Laeden reigns supreme!" the vampire lord then finished with a burst of wicked laughter.

Most of the Articians have been successfully korrupted unfortunately. But a few of them resisted the Khaos within their minds, but retained parts of their new exotic features.

"C'mon, let's fucking bail out of here before these fuckers get us!"

==========

A band of 30 Khaos Trolls ventures into Pherithian territory while looking for food along Troll Country...
"Oi.. whatz that big towerz there?" Troll 1
"Oh ho ho! Moar Foodies! Let's raid it" Troll 2
The Khaos Trolls charge at the walls and towers of a walled settlement brandishing huge makeshift clubs. The Trolls do not pay heed to how high the walls were as they can easily climb it due to their sticky-webbed feet and hands.
Once on top they will only go for food...

Unfortunately, the towers are manned and the walls have windows which allow garrisoned troops to fire at the trolls. Some of the trolls would fall from the walls due to the sudden pain from the garrisons. Enjoy yourselves, trolls! These arrows and bullets would serve you right!

And the top would also be manned by various troops too...

Last edited:
"E... excuse me? P-pardon... I don't mean to disturb you... I... I am Delicas... I am just here to ensure you have a good nice sleep..." the trembling cake, Delicas, hastily replied. "Hehe, I never expected you to ever wake up... please don't eat me... now what are we going to do? What should I do, miss?"

Still on the ground, the woman opened her mouth, presenting her keen, shark-like maw. Her voice was fruity and singsong, bouncing up and down in a happy, playful kind of way. Unfortunately for the living confectionery, her mood added other ingredients to the mix. She closed her eyelids roughly with irritation and yelled stentoriously. "SHUT IT! I have had quite with your childish bitter babble!" Her accent was not anything close to the locals of the Summer Islands, though despite this, that accent seemed closest to her's.

She opened her eyes with an angry expression and stood up explosively for someone who had just woken up. The lady's eyes immediately focused on the alter in front of her... Where the trunk once was. She paused for a moment before pointing at the spot of interest. "Where hath my clothings gone?!" It would be entirely coherent of somebody to be confused by her odd vocabulary. Though, a well versed linguist would know exactly why she spoke the way she did.

Last edited:
"I sense something worrisome..", Gailia replied, "Laihelian forces engaged war against a dark force.."

Gailia looked up in the sky, thinking what would the future of Laihelia Monarchy will be, only seeing such bloody tension between the Khaos and Laihelia Monarchy.

OOC : Ah, yes, hehe I have totally forgotten about this. I actually have to search Gailia's name and look it up to recall the situation... :p

IC :

"Huh? What do you mean, if I may ask?" Krezin was puzzled, having no idea of Gailia's words, "Your words don't make any sense... What dark force is it? Is it Eiramond?"

===============
@Porcelain

Still on the ground, the woman opened her mouth, presenting her keen, shark-like maw. Her voice was fruity and singsong, bouncing up and down in a happy, playful kind of way.

"Great!" Delicas cheered, "Now, a new day, or rather, a new age has begun for you! If you excuse me, I'm gonna--"

Unfortunately for the living confectionery, her mood added other ingredients to the mix. She closed her eyelids roughly with irritation and yelled stentoriously. "SHUT IT! I am have had quite with your childish bitter babble!" Her accent was not anything close to the locals of the Summer Islands, though despite this, that accent seemed closest to her's.

Delicas scampered backwards, surprised and butthurt. As she scolded him, Delicas lowered his heads to the floor with shameful and hurt feelings. "I... I am s-sorry... if I disturbed you... b-blame my traitorous friends too... they were the ones waking you up and leaving me here."

She opened her eyes with an angry expression and stood up explosively for someone who had just woken up. The lady's eyes immediately focused on the alter in front of her... Where the trunk once was. She paused for a moment before pointing at the spot of interest. "Where hath my clothings gone?!" It would be entirely coherent of somebody to be confused by her odd vocabulary. Though, a well versed linguist would know exactly why she spoke the way she did.

"Oh! They took it away, to be brought back for analysis..." said as the cake pointed outwards at the route where the other Pherithians ran away. It seems that the cake has no problems understanding her words, and her choice of words made it even clearer that she's an ancient person. "They are probably on their way back. I'm afraid that you have to fight for your clothing."

"Do you mind if I shred parts of my skin and then give it to you for a clothing?" he asked. Yet he couldn't help but stare and drool at her exposed body.

"Oh! They took it away, to be brought back for analysis..." said as the cake pointed outwards at the route where the other Pherithians ran away. It seems that the cake has no problems understanding her words, and her choice of words made it even clearer that she's an ancient person. "They are probably on their way back. I'm afraid that you have to fight for your clothing."

"Do you mind if I shred parts of my skin and then give it to you for a clothing?" he asked. Yet he couldn't help but stare and drool at her exposed body.

Her face froze in a disgusted shape for a brief moment. His proposal, from her view, sounded distinctly obscene in some twisted, grotesque way. Though soon after she surveyed his mannerisms, expression and where in specific he seemed to be looking at her, difficult as it was to tell with such dim lighting. Her pale face smiled piquantly, making an active effort to keep her grin from becoming malevolent. The woman walked closer to the cake man, deliberately swaying her hips from side to side like the pendulum of showy clock. Her hair, in no metaphorical sense, flowed behind her as if it was underwater. This was not a trait that she had before she woke up.

The woman conservatively yet fervidly reached for his hand, maintaining direct eye contact while doing so.

Back