P.S. No, Leo Akastenix and Leo Akastenox have a common family tree....... but are not the same

@Deroc
From the Zorcerer's blood, a Horror of Tzeentch rizes.
The Corrupted Articians rush at their own comrades screaming war cries in the name of Chorne.
The Marauders suddenly were alerted and dispatched hundreds of Warhounds into the central plaza. The Warhounds are Anti-Large dealing extra damage against large units. Also behind them charged hundreds of Marauders screaming bloody cries...

The souls flying back were tainted with khaos.. they have served their purpose..... Khaos now will spread much higher in Articia.

(Just to clarify, these aren't Wc3 styled trolls..)
The trolls were unfortunately stone-skinned, bullets and arrows merely make a scratch on them...
The trolls when reaching the top of the tower were greeted by a huge group of food(soldiers) They would proceed to club them and stash their remains as food for later...

INVASION
full
Nurkle's pestilence spreads. Legions of bloating, rotting warriors along with hundreds of marauders set sail to the northern lands in the name of Father Nurkle! KHAOS SPREADS!

@bear_369
P.SIsn't 30,000 Men a little too excessive? Considering for an "expedition"?
The Defending Khaos Forces
Etrigus have managed to levy a huge legion.
FORCE DETAILS:
Commanders:
-Etrigus, Khaos Khampion of Khaos Undivided
-Zcythre the Bloated, Excalted Hero of Nurkle
-Ithumi Runehammer, Khaos Dwarf Zorcerer Thane
-Ogritox, Dragon Ogre Shaggoth

Consists:
-20,000 Marauders
-1,000 Marauders(Dual Wield)
-200 Marauder Hunters(Javelins)
-550 Reavers
-700 Khaos Korsairs
-300 Khaos Warriors of Chrone
-700 Khaos Warriors of Chorne(Dual Wield)
-900 Khaos Warriors of Nurkle
-700 Khaos Warriors of Khaos Undivided
-200 Khaos Warriors of Khaos Undivided(Dual Wield)
-350 Khosen of Khaos Undivided
-200 Khosen of Chorne(Great Weapons)
-400 Khaos Knights of Khaos Undivided
-7 Khaos Giants
-15 War Mammoths(10 Maraunder Hunters on each, so 150 Marauder Hunters)
-45 Khaos Trolls
-200 Zhaman Zorcerers of Khaos Undivided
-100 Khaos Zorcerers of Khaos Undivided
-30 Hellcannons(5 Daemonsmiths per cannon as crew.. so 150 Daemonsmiths)
-10 Fimir Warriors
-3 Fimir Balefiends

OVERALL TROOPS: 26,640
Khaos is Quality over quantity...
Marauders would be easy to kill, however the Khaos Warriors prove a threat. They are resistant to gunshots and futhermore, their hell-forged armor will prove effective against petty muskets. The Giants, Fimirs, Trolls, War Mammoths and the Dragon Ogre Shaggoth are HUGE MONSTERS and they will prove a grave threat.. Also considering the Hellcannons fire LIVE DEMONS... it would only be fair to have 30 as those Hellcannons have homing projectiles and that they do magical damage.. You will see I have less spellcasters as Khaos Spellcasters are more skilled since they are usually blessed by their gods

Last edited:

Her face froze in a disgusted shape for a brief moment. His proposal, from her view, sounded distinctly obscene in some twisted, grotesque way.

"Uhh..."
"Milady? Anything wrong with that? Don't you want some nice clothing for your body?" Delicas asked shyly in a soft, somewhat feminine voice.

Though soon after she surveyed his mannerisms, expression and where in specific he seemed to be looking at her, difficult as it was to tell with such dim lighting. Her pale face smiled piquantly, making an active effort to keep her grin from becoming malevolent.

"Yes, milady! It's great to serve you and make a lady happy!" blurted the cake as he grew passionate and hooked to the woman. Suddenly, realization dawned upon him as he realized what had he just said. "Oh, wait... what did I just said... hmm... never mind. It's a pleasure to meet you. This is Delicas speaking, and what is your name if I may ask?"

The woman walked closer to the cake man, deliberately swaying her hips from side to side like the pendulum of showy clock. Her hair, in no metaphorical sense, flowed behind her as if it was underwater. This was not a trait that she had before she woke up.

The woman conservatively yet fervidly reached for his hand, maintaining direct eye contact while doing so.

"Huh?"
"Oh, yes..."

He gave both his hands to the woman and softly yet passionately touched her, while a layer of his cakey skin fell off from his body without any effort. His eyes were now glued and fixed to the woman.

"I... I... I love you, I admit..." the cake confessed.

===============
@LORDKHAOS

P.S. No, Leo Akastenix and Leo Akastenox have a common family tree....... but are not the same

Hmm, just saying.
And then their surnames are too similar with one another, it might get confusing...

At least give this Akastenox a different enough surname or a different given name... :/

==========

Replying Later, sorry for the inconvenience, I gotta go somewhere. Be back soon.

@Deroc
The Corrupted Articians rush at their own comrades screaming war cries in the name of Chorne.
The Marauders suddenly were alerted and dispatched hundreds of Warhounds into the central plaza. The Warhounds are Anti-Large dealing extra damage against large units. Also behind them charged hundreds of Marauders screaming bloody cries...

The souls flying back were tainted with khaos.. they have served their purpose..... Khaos now will spread much higher in Articia.

(Just to clarify, these aren't Wc3 styled trolls..)
The trolls were unfortunately stone-skinned, bullets and arrows merely make a scratch on them...
The trolls when reaching the top of the tower were greeted by a huge group of food(soldiers) They would proceed to club them and stash their remains as food for later...

INVASION
full
Nurkle's pestilence spreads. Legions of bloating, rotting warriors along with hundreds of marauders set sail to the northern lands in the name of Father Nurkle! KHAOS SPREADS!

"Huh?"
"Oh, yes..."

He gave both his hands to the woman and softly yet passionately touched her, while a layer of his cakey skin fell off from his body without any effort. His eyes were now glued and fixed to the woman.

"I... I... I love you, I admit..." the cake confessed.

She snatched his hand abruptly, her grin turning into a violent snarl. The lady leaned into the cake man in attempt to trip him over with sheer fright alone. "I LIED!!" Her voice banged around the walls of the cave, burdening layers of excitement and enthusiasm for what she had accomplished.

In an unforeseen turn of events, Lady Hesitance's body began to warp, commencing at the hand that grabbed the man's. It got siphoned straight into his skin, her arm following after it. His palm was gluttonously consuming her. The Lady's shoulder and torso folded into each other, head bending back as she cackled furiously at the nightmarish scene. All her components squished together into a long, pellucid worm of a monster, sucking itself into the cake person's hand ceaselessly until there was nobody standing before him.

Pherith's territory isn't updated for the latest map tho.. It's only a temporary settlement if it can be.

Pardon, I just don't have enough free time to update the map... I'll make one soon, maybe tonight?

Uhm, maybe sort of let Deroc talk with the Laihelians and allow them to establish temporary bases within Pherithian lands, and then leaving the other lands to Laihelia's occupation? Something like an agreement?

Or should I just make Pherith settle further south or west?

Note : Replying to @LORDKHAOS and @bear_369 later, until we have reached an agreement.

Last edited:
@Deroc : I think you should move your settle somewhere furthur away from our settlements. Your nation might become involved into our war.
But @LORDKHAOS has already sent a few trolls to mess with me.
Oh, yeah, I don't intend to have my new settlements razed early on, I plan to use them in the future

what would the caravan do in Nepoyze once they got in?

Two days before the present time, passing the Nepoyzean border, one of the individuals was talking to a magical holograph before it faded.

"Lady Griselle, they've initiated." Said the same individual. "Very well, Griffs, we hunt down those infiltrators, and expose them. Both Ehelion and Pherith will not get away with their plots. Faster, we move to the location."
They hastened further.

Likewise, the elves and the Valk'nir of Flardyrn were trekking within the dark shadows, barely visible to most eyes but should not be too hard for the Daedalus to find.

Once met, they may or may not have a small talk, and then proceed sneaking their way to the borderlands between Hopen and Nepoyze.

The present night.

"Long-story-short, you Fritzs' lead the way." Said one of the Daedalus. These highly skilled assassins would follow the Pherithian infiltrators towards the borderlines. As fast as possible, they moved like ninjas jumping through rooftops silently and unseen.

=====================================================
The Summerians Gather

@LORDKHAOS

INVASION
full

King Edgar Phoenixus received a distress message from one of their allies, the Kingdom of Articia. King Pontiwilliam V requests the aid of both the Sovereign of Lanceline and the Ehelion Monarchy against the invasion of the threat that is the cause of the various black plague called "korruption" in the southern Summer Islands.

"Your highness, a day ago, the Kingdom of Articia sent a peregrine falcon bearing a message of aid request. An invasion is coming towards them, and they fear their fleet won't be enough. They are identified to be the cause of the plague happening in the southern islands." A messenger warns King Edgar in Aincrad Palance within Karastus.
"Tsk, most of the Ehelion fleet including the main are stationed on Karastus and Erecellia. Leaving behind the battlement here would give both Nepoyze and Hopen an advantage. And the homeland cannot be left undefended." Stated the King.
"Your highness, while we await the Daedalus in their infiltration, we let the Parliament handle the south. I've received news that Viceroy Armin is mostly done in taking care of the insurgency in Griffegus, the 64th Gryphonus Fleet of the Western Armada will be ready. Admiral Fergus and the Flamefeather Fleet can rendezvous with the stationed Southern Armada and aid our allies."
"It is nice that you've done preparations Vice-minister. I'd gladly make you the Chief of our forces in taking care of the problem in the south. I'll take care of the Daedalus' operation, perhaps it is time you give a test our mighty Skyfleet. Our forces are large, they'll even be larger once they've joined with Lanceline's Royal Navy, I know that the Queen won't be so ignorant to leave a centerpiece." King Edgar said in relieve.
"As you wish then your highness, I will personally dispatch the 3rd Skyfleet." The Vice-minister left with a clearance document.

Meanwhile, in Lanceline. The sovereign is also affected by the plague, and have also received the message from King Pontiwilliam V of Articia. The Queen orders her Prime-minister to aid the neighboring country, knowing that the Ehelion Monarchy would also join. The Lanceline Royal Navy deploys its Blue Armada, consisting of three fleets, each having more than thirty warships, including the ironclad-armored warships the Iridons, which were imported from Ehelion. She deploys another armada to secure and defend the southern waters in case their nation would also be attacked.

While it would take atleast a day and night to establish a fixed communication, another two days for gathering the navy. Both Ehelion's South Armada and Lanceline's Blue Armada created the Violet Summerian Joint Armada, heading towards Articia's northeastern waters. They are supported by the Holy-flame Church, aware of the dark unholy plague, they bring along the church's Crusaders and Holy-flame Priests within the ranks. Another joint fleet formed, the 64th Gryphonus Fleet, 67th Summerian Aegis Sun Fleet, and the 3rd Skyfleet, forms the West Sun Summerian Joint Armada. Heading towards Articia's northwestern waters, they would join with their eastern counterpart and aid in the defense of Articia. However, with their large size, it'll take them some days before their full force reaches the Artician islands.

Note: To Ehelion and Lanceline Fleets, each have their own name after their fleet number.

full

Composition:
  • The 64th Gryphonus Fleet
  • The 67th Summerian Aegis Sun Fleet
  • The 3rd Skyfleet
  • Accompanying Artician Ships
Leaders:
  • ?
Information:
  • Reports would say less than a hundred ships.
  • Another report says that the fleet is accompanied by flying ships, but is still unknown what these are.
  • Mostly fast-moving and agile ships, including fast galleons and heavy armed frigates.
  • Manpower and supplies are half amount compared to the eastern counterpart.

Composition:
  • The Ehelion South Armada
    • The 19th Flamefeather Fleet
    • The 39th Summerian Emerald Sea Fleet
    • The 40th Summerian Red Palm Fleet
  • The Lanceline Blue Armada
    • The Lanceline 21st Royal Fleet
    • The Lanceline 28th Royal Fleet
    • The Lanceline 15th Dragoon Fleet
  • The Holy-flame Church
  • Accompanying Artician Ships
Leaders:
  • ?
Information:
  • Reports would say more than their western counterpart, perhaps between seventy-five to a hundred ships
  • Accompanied by ironclad warships identified as Iridons.
  • Sea beasts are present, however it is not identified.
  • Strong firepower within the Lanceline ships, fast mobility and agile Ehelion ships.
  • Manpower and supplies are large.

Last edited:
Woo, looks like things are gonna get interesting... hehe! :D
I smell another major event coming.

Should I call it "War on Khaos" or "War on Khaotic Terror"?

===============
@Porcelain

She snatched his hand abruptly, her grin turning into a violent snarl. The lady leaned into the cake man in attempt to trip him over with sheer fright alone.

The cake was so shocked that he began to cry and even wetted himself right before Hesitance.
"Whooo~~ W-what are you doing, milady?" the cake asked as he shivered in a mixed feeling of fear and adoration.

"I LIED!!" Her voice banged around the walls of the cave, burdening layers of excitement and enthusiasm for what she had accomplished.

"Whaa??? W-what d-do you mean... milady?" Delicas asked in confusion. He had no idea what did she meant. "It doesn't make any sense. I thought you didn't s-speak much?"

In an unforeseen turn of events, Lady Hesitance's body began to warp, commencing at the hand that grabbed the man's. It got siphoned straight into his skin, her arm following after it. His palm was gluttonously consuming her.

"Whaa... woooo! It... it's amazing! I love it!" In a masochistic euphoria, the cake giggled and gave out love cries. "S-sure... whatever pleases you!"

The Lady's shoulder and torso folded into each other, head bending back as she cackled furiously at the nightmarish scene.

As the Lady let out her dark laughter, the cake would too be laughing alongside her. All his fears were turned into pure masochistic and submissive desire. He now no longer feared the Lady, only a sense of adoration and obedience to her remained within him.

All her components squished together into a long, pellucid worm of a monster, sucking itself into the cake person's hand ceaselessly until there was nobody standing before him.

Delicas looked around the surroundings and then stared at his palm afterwards. "Where are you right now, milady?" he spoke seemingly to the walls and the floors. He then cried as he wasn't able to find his beloved Lady anymore, "I miss you!"

===============
@LORDKHAOS

Uhm... oh, nothing. But if one day we're going to write a book, some of your stuffs need renaming.

@Deroc

"Pathetic little spawnling! Rest in peace, you little ugly insect!"
Laeden stomped onto the Horror of Tzeentch further for three times rapidly.

"Are you with me?" Laeden asked.
"Yes, Lord Laeden!" one of the mutated yet sane Articians, a satyr, replied.
"Good. Now--"

"Dammit! Now we gotta bail out of here, quick!"

Laeden and two dozens of followers then went for an escape. Perhaps they might come across some hidden rooms, or a prison area?

==========

And then, Khaos would also spread towards Lanceline through contact with the Lancelinean waters. The alive ones would also unknowingly taint Lanceline and Ehelion with Khaos.

==========

@LORDKHAOS

*a dozen of demons from Hopen has arrived at Varg Bay, seeking to have a message with Khaos*

Hopenese Doomguard #1 : "Greetings, minions of the Khaos. Our Devil Empress would like to establish an alliance with Khaos, and she offers a secret deal with Khaos."

==========

===============
@bear_369

"No.", Gailia answered, "Something more darker than Eiramond itself.."

"Ah, is it Nullmagic then? From what I've heard, they are a bunch of evil arrogant fascists who seek to swallow every other country and dominate the world." Krezin guessed.

*the answer is no*
"Hmm... then what could it be?"

"Somewhere in the southern sea of the world, I can feel its presence of dark magic. As a deity of this world, I knew their existence for a long time.", Gailia explained.

"Huh? What do you mean?" a confused Krezin questioned, "I thought it's only ice and snow down there in Glesureis?"

"They called themselves the 'Khaos'. They are barbaric horde and wishes nothing but domination over the entire world.."

"Uhh, this isn't sound too different from NullMagic..."

"Whatever people they saw, they will capture them and force them to serve their gods. If not, they'll be sent to the afterlife instead."

"Whoah! Now this is something new and exotic!" Krezin exclaimed in anticipation, though an inappropriate one. "Never heard of such things like this before... so forgive me if I overreacted."

Gailia sighed and continued.
"Now they took action. Few of my people were gone mad into banditry, my motherland starts to plague itself, and the beauty of nature, decays.."

"W-what?"
Krezin immediately began rolling off the floor and laugh out loud. "T-this... a-are you j-j-joking? S-sseriously?"

"Ahahahaha, this is all but your nightmares! If this you call 'Khaos' was already there since the ancient times, then why are we all still here?"

"Because of this, my people were enraged about this plague. Right now, the king of this land had ordered his men for an expedition force to the southern land."
"I'm starting to be worried because of this, a great war between Laihelia Monarchy and Khaos could be formed, thus another bloodbath."

"I'd rather worry that, your folk would waste their energy trying to look for this joke..." Krezin broke out laughing once again, "they would find nothing but a desolate lands of ice and snow! And they would freeze to their deaths!"

Gailia is not amused over Krezin's burst of laughter. She continued.
"You can refuse believing me but I must warn you."
"Not only the Laihelia Monarchy got affected by this plague. It is also affected the neighbouring nations such as Kingdom of Pherith.", Gailia explained.

Krezin would kept on giggling until Gailia mentioned his country, Pherith.
"Wait, what? Pherith? Seriously?" Krezin stared at Gailia, shocked.

Gailia held her right hand up, starting to shake the ground violently as she's casting a spell.

"Wha!"
"Is this Khaos? Is the Khaos now having a war above here?"

She casted a magical mirror, showing the Khaos's empire.
"This is Khaos.", explained by Gailia, "Khaos is the home of many barbaric monstrousity, who deems their lives to worship their gods."

Then she shows the Pherith's settlement and Laihelian's settlements at the western lcy land.
"There's a reason why the Pherithians took action against Khaos."
"Not only Khaos plagued their land but also attacked them first. Because of this, I'm sure that the Pherithians decided to prepare against them as a retaliation."

"Hmm..." Krezin stopped laughing, his smile getting replaced by a serious look.
"Oh, so this is true after all... Now, what should I do to stop this madness?"

@Edge45@Deroc It seems i have to scale my invasion sizes... everyone outnumbers me.. i thought we were working around 100s but fine.....
The Legion made landfall at Articia the southern islands and proceed to ravage the lands and defile them. Khaos Korruption spreads like wildfire. Some parts of Aritica is now covered in snow, blighted trees, green water and a sickly green haze.

@Deroc
The Guarding Marauders inspected the Hopenese Demons.
The Marauders guarding there looked at each other and spoke in Norzcan tongue.
Then one of them turned and said in common tongue:
"Raidmaster Vargson is busy. Besides you should not be talking about treaties with us...." Marauder#1 said shivering
"It's Lord Akastenox you should be addressing....."Marauder #2 said with fear in his eyes.

@Deroc
A few cults have formed in Articia.
A Cult of Chorne who is now increasing crime rates
2 Cults of Nurkle poisoning water supplies and food supplies too with diseases
A Cult of Tzeench who undermines the authority of Aritican authorities through false rumors and missing supplies.
Parts of Lanceline and Ehelion are now under a sickly green haze which makes people incredibly sick if they come in contact with it. Some parts of the country now has cracks on the ground. Some larger cracks have revealed lava...

@Deroc
Leaden would come into a shipyard. Marauders there just look at him and charged throwing axes and javelins at Leaden and his comrades. While behind them charge throngs of Marauders brandishing axes.

@bear_369
I'm severely outnumbered.. no matter.... besides i think it isn't a war, just a battle. The number of troops Khaos have is unknown.... and there is much more leaders than that
Looks like Khaos has a huge ass-whipping to do. Besides, are most soldiers conscripts or regulars? If regulars.. i might have to scale it up as it is not fair at all. 80,000 versus 24,000 is like a Roman Legion vs a squad of Barbarians...

When hearing the call to war, More Khaos Legions and numerous tribes have come under the banner of Etrigus. This also attracted several Dragon Ogres and the personal interest of Thlogg, the Troll King who has dispatched numerous hirds of trolls to aid Etrigus. Several Slaughtercults Demons under the service of Chorne had flocked under Etrigus' banners.

@Deroc An event might be in order, "Khaos Uprising"?.

@Edge45 @Deroc It seems i have to scale my invasion sizes... everyone outnumbers me.. i thought we were working around 100s but fine.....

Honestly, I don't yet know about the numbers exactly, though I thought I would be closer to your initial low numbers. Maybe bigger but still close to your numbers?

@Deroc An event might be in order, "Khaos Uprising"?.

I think "War on Khaos" or "War on the Khaotic Terror" or "War on Korruption and Terror" would work. To me, "Khaos Uprising" doesn't sound too magnificent for me personally. But if you insist, then fine, we would go for "Khaos Uprising"...

Looks like Khaos has a huge ass-whipping to do. Besides, are most soldiers conscripts or regulars? If regulars.. i might have to scale it up as it is not fair at all. 80,000 versus 24,000 is like a Roman Legion vs a squad of Barbarians...

There's still some hope, Leo Akastenix :)

Battle of the Teutoburg Forest
Arminius1871
The First War
An Awesome Clip

:D

==========

*Pherithians responded by sending shadowmancers and battlemages. These mages would blast the stone trolls into pieces, with their awesome magic spells!*
*explosive arrows would from time to time hit the stone trolls as well*
*the walls began to be garrisoned further with cannons too*

==========

@Deroc
Then one of them turned and said in common tongue:
"Raidmaster Vargson is busy. Besides you should not be talking about treaties with us...." Marauder#1 said shivering
"It's Lord Akastenox you should be addressing....."Marauder #2 said with fear in his eyes.

"Hmm... Seems like this Lord Akastenox is a powerful being. Where can we meet him?" a Hopenese demonfiend asked,

==========

@Deroc
A few cults have formed in Articia.
A Cult of Chorne who is now increasing crime rates
2 Cults of Nurkle poisoning water supplies and food supplies too with diseases
A Cult of Tzeench who undermines the authority of Aritican authorities through false rumors and missing supplies.
Parts of Lanceline and Ehelion are now under a sickly green haze which makes people incredibly sick if they come in contact with it. Some parts of the country now has cracks on the ground. Some larger cracks have revealed lava...

The Legion made landfall at Articia the southern islands and proceed to ravage the lands and defile them. Khaos Korruption spreads like wildfire. Some parts of Aritica is now covered in snow, blighted trees, green water and a sickly green haze.

@LORDKHAOS, hmm maybe you should ask @Edge45 for response, he was the one handling the fighting. Furthermore, @Edge45 has sent his forces to fight you. While I'm just sort of acting like a bait. But maybe that will change? I dunno, let's see how will Puan Egilian respond to this?

Oh, and Ehelion and Lanceline belong to @Edge45 wholly. You forgot to tag him :p

==========

@Deroc
Leaden would come into a shipyard. Marauders there just look at him and charged throwing axes and javelins at Leaden and his comrades. While behind them charge throngs of Marauders brandishing axes.

Laeden and his followers would dodge these axes with ease, and a tall wall of hellish flames was erected without Laeden looking behind.

When hearing the call to war, More Khaos Legions and numerous tribes have come under the banner of Etrigus. This also attracted several Dragon Ogres and the personal interest of Thlogg, the Troll King who has dispatched numerous hirds of trolls to aid Etrigus. Several Slaughtercults Demons under the service of Chorne had flocked under Etrigus' banners.

"Uh-oh..."
"Quick, board the fucking ships and fucking bail out of this hellhole!"

*Laeden and followers took the ships and then left rushing towards the north quickly*
(sorry, don't have enough time and mood for details because CWFYFR1 is nagging at the time of writing)

===============
@bear_369

"Your only choice is join with your people for a battle against them. These beasts were no easy enemies as they can trample your friends if you did not care.", Gailia replied.
"I cannot help you as a goddess because I've abandoned my physical form and refuse to let my people know my existence."

"But now my information I gave you is futile. If you truly seek for power, Khaos have it and you can steal it."

Gailia began waving her hands to Krezin, saying goodbye as she's fading away.

Meanwhile, Krezin heard something somewhere in the distance. Taking a look at it and it's the local guards, on duty and in search for any outlaws.

"But I am just a single lone warrior. How can I make any difference?"
"Why? Can't deities still have the power even when they lost their physical frames?"

"Hmm... hmm... maybe. I'll try to see what the heck is this Khaos."

*Krezin noticed the guards from afar*
"Oh, damn..."

*Krezin went to hide within the temple, far, far away and deep down*

@Deroc Khaos usually is quite Khaotic..

The Marauders stopped following Leaden and instead went onto their affairs.

3 trolls were downed while the rest quickly gathered up any smashed food and got the hell out of there.

Behind the Hopenese Demons a Khaos Zorcerer appeared
"Lord Akastenox resides in his Citadel... It is in the valley of Eternal Khaos.... I can take you there.. But I cannot guarantee you succeed your negotiations..."

@Edge45 The legion would quickly raid the southern islands, plundering and defiling the lands, spreading Korruption.

@Deroc Khaos usually is quite Khaotic..

Uhm, are you talking about the major event's title?

==========

The Marauders stopped following Leaden and instead went onto their affairs.

And thus Laeden and his followers sailed their way to the north. But upon spotting Khaos forces invading Articia and Summerian forces nearby, he decided to take a turn and went to Pherith... or Gryphonus perhaps?

(@Edge45, you decide? :> )
Uhm... I think... no >: D

*Laeden and his cronies went to Pherith*
*story to be continued... stay tuned!*

==========

3 trolls were downed while the rest quickly gathered up any smashed food and got the hell out of there.
"Hey!"
"You ain't messing with our homies!"

*all the cannons and mages garrisoned there kept blasting these cowardly trolls*

==========

Behind the Hopenese Demons a Khaos Zorcerer appeared
"Lord Akastenox resides in his Citadel... It is in the valley of Eternal Khaos.... I can take you there.. But I cannot guarantee you succeed your negotiations..."

"Hmph, sure, please take us there."

@Deroc
A troll went down but the others got enough food for a week and fled with it!

The Zorcerer beckoned the Demons to follow him.

"Warriors of Chorne.. We have visitors!" He cried.
His personal retinue of fully red armored double axe wielding Khaos Warriors ran up to him for escort.
"This will be a long walk..." The Zorcerer said as he and his retinue walked towards the Valley of Eternal Khaos

@bear_369
The wizard then heard a whisper in his mind
"Close yes.... But not close enough little pawn..." The voice(Tzeench)

The wizard would suddenly see his own comrades mutate(would not probably know he was hallucinating)

"Embrace Khaos.... You do not what what power lies in the east... You do not Want to Know... Only by embracing Khaos would you know what truly lies under the guise of simple tribesman..." The Voice(Tzeench)

@LORDKHAOS

@Deroc
A troll went down but the others got enough food for a week and fled with it!

*the Pherithians sighed, also mourning for their lost homies*
*but the Pherithians were alerted and incited by the incident, thus they have begun bolstering their defenses further*
*more cannons and towers are being installed*
*walls are made thicker, and more walls are also built*
*more dragonhawk riders arrived to patrol the frontiers*

*research and development of Pherith is quickly sped up*

==========

The Zorcerer beckoned the Demons to follow him.
The Hopenese demons followed.

"Warriors of Chorne.. We have visitors!" He cried.
His personal retinue of fully red armored double axe wielding Khaos Warriors ran up to him for escort.
"This will be a long walk..." The Zorcerer said as he and his retinue walked towards the Valley of Eternal Khaos

"Uhm, okay. We don't mind as long as we get to talk with Lord Akastenox." one of the demons replied.

===============
@bear_369

As the guards walked away from the temple, a moment afterwards, Krezin slowly surfaced himself. He then begun to wander around the lands of Laihelia like a lost soul, blending within the shadows and unnoticeable to most.

What's next? What would Krezin encounter afterwards?

@bear_369
The scouts would soon find themselves in "Troll Country". It was a tundra with some trees, howling winds and more. But most prominently, they could see huge black mountains that are quite far. The creepy thing was, the mountain had a huge skull-shaped carving.

@Deroc
Krezin could hear a faint whisper...
"I've seen huge potential in you Krezin..." Voice (Tzeench)
"The petty pherithians are simply stalling what is inevitable... Doom will come, War will come.. Khaos Komes..."

After a long journey(say 2 whole days), the Hopenese came to a pass within huge obsidian skull-carved mountains. The land now is hard as rock, lava here and there but snow stills persists. Even the demons would feel a shudder despite their malicious souls..
"Come along, the Brass Citadel is not far..." The Zorcerer said
as he made his way into the pass, littered with skulls, discarded weaponary and decaying bodies mounted on pikes.

Back