Before them there's an entrance mark. 'Welcome to Batavia' it says. Many people are coming back and forth as security checks them for any dangerous item they bring. It seems they're at the end of Batavia region.

"Hmm..." Seryl wondered, "what shall we do now? All of my boys and even some girls have fainted."
"It's going to be a chore... but ah!"

"Yes I have an idea. Come, my little Cutie,"
"Yes, mistress?" the Valk'nir creature stood uptight and responded. Though this creature couldn't help but feel aroused and horny.

"Ah, my little Cutie as always. Do me a favor. Distract those fools over there, while we go hiding in the bushes,"
"As you wish, milady!"

The active scouts then went ahead to hide in the bushes, while taking their sleeping friends together with them too.
While the Valk'nir began to work his magic...

Suddenly, the entire area is covered in a dense mist of darkness. The darkness is probably very suffocating, nauseating and corrosive to the Nullmagic folks, like melting bright flames which also happen to be smelly, sticky and mucous. while on the other hand it didn't hurt the elven scouts at all. Heck, the fog of darkness even helps to hide the scouts.

And then the guards would find themselves stabbed behind by large and outlandish hounds.

@Deroc
A widespread panic occurs at the border area. Many people start to fall into symptoms such as nausea, skin burn and hard breath. Soldiers are dispatched to the area, but due to Republic's weak armed battalion, they fell before the poisonous mist.

"Hurry, call for backup. Send a report to President!" Nearby soldiers are in state of panic. One of them are heading to Lastfate's location. (Can be killed)

Kaizer Razme stops in his track. "Something wrong, Kaizer Razme?" President Lastfate asks in worry. "I sense something foul in my magical sense area," Kaizer Razme's replies. "Where?" President Lastfate asks. "I can't pinpoint it, seems to be quite away from our location," Kaizer Razme replies. "I think your sense gets kind of old," President Lastfate tries to crack a joke. "Heh, maybe," Kaizer Razme replies in a small laugh, "or not," he thinks as he releases a surge of magic faintly into the skies above them.

@Daffa the Mage
@Deroc
A widespread panic occurs at the border area. Many people start to fall into symptoms such as nausea, skin burn and hard breath. Soldiers are dispatched to the area, but due to Republic's weak armed battalion, they fell before the poisonous mist.

"Hehehehe," the scouts hiding giggled in sadism and amusement, "Ah, yes, let's better get going!"

And so, under the guise of the green fog, these scouts begin sneaking their way past the guards and civilians,
While the Valk'nir and his creatures continued to wreck havoc at the border area,

@Deroc"Hurry, call for backup. Send a report to President!" Nearby soldiers are in state of panic. One of them are heading to Lastfate's location. (Can be killed)

"Stop that idiot, Cutie and guys!"
"Yes!"

The Valk'nir called Cutie first unleashed a breathe of venomous, sticky and corrosive mucus at the messenger, pinning him onto the ground while slowly burning him to death.

And some archers followed by shooting fiery arrows onto the messenger,

"Hehehehe, it's going to be fun!"
The messenger died after a few minutes of suffering within the burning slime of venomous mucus.

"Guess what..." Seryl showed herself, "You're my slave now..."
And so Seryl rose her arms and the soul of the poor messenger was forcibly pulled out. Seryl tore the soul into pieces, and infused each segment with her essence and magic, before recomposing the soul into a Voidwalker.

Kaizer Razme releases a surge of magic faintly into the skies above them.

The magic has slowly awakened the fainted scouts.
But then it alerted Seryl and Cutie,

"I smell something... strange. It's nice and pleasant, but it's still... fishy."
"Dammit, we have been discovered. Follow me, we'll hide our way to other areas. But first, Kherris, return to Dominatrix Azlariah and tell her about what we've seen. Is that clear?"

"Yes, mistress,"
Kherris then dashed her way out from the drama scene and towards the reach of Dominatrix Azlariah Sarchemin.

While the scouts continued to sneak their way under the guise of Cutie's unholy magic.

Around 5000 men surround Yaren with a safe distance from the city's artillery. The king stands on his horse near Field marshal Desmond. "Your majesty, if we use artillery we will have civilian casualties in the city" Desmond says. "Do we have another choice?" The king asks. "I just wanted to inform you" Desmond replies. He moves forward and draws his baton. "Artillery, in range" he screams. The command is then spread around the army. The trebuchets move forward even though suffering casualties due to the enemy fire. They deploy under fire and await command. "Take aim at the city artillery" the order is heard. The artillery aim for the city's defenses. "Fire" and the artillery barrage at the city artillery. Some of the city's defenses fall, but there are many left to be destroyed. The order is repeated until there is no enemy artillery in sight. Command then orders the trebuchets to fire at the gates and surrounding walls. Another barrage follows. The gates are destroyed after a few barrage, and nearby buildings follow. Archers get in formation in front of a line of Pikemen along with mages. Cavalry prepares to attack from the flank should the rebels charge. "March" Orders Desmond. Troops attack the city from all directions. The resisting troops quickly fall and many surrender due to enemy superiority in arms (and magic). The city burns and civilian casualties are high. Those who surrendered were taken prisoner only to be killed later. Remaining loyalist troops suppress remaining resistance. Cavalry are dispatched to "clear" nearby rebel settlements.

Meanwhile Anya orders the prolonged purchase of copper from null-magic in order to sustain the production of 5 cannons per day.

Last edited:
"Report."
"All has been completed, your highness."
"Good, I expect great plans to come into motion from this economical agreement."
============
@Deroc
"I can sense an opposition power from afar. But even with my magic, they're location still- oh, got a glitch," Razme speaks with a smile. "Let's go then. Lead the way, Kaizer," President Lastfate responds. The two and their guards start moving to the border area.

(By the time they arrived however, if you have decided a path, you should already escaped them)

=============
@Devin
Haltwatch receives the request of copper purchasing and approves it, expecting a good sum of gold in return from the trade.

The required amount of gold is trasfered to null magic as requested.
Meanwhile a bunch of military advisers begin to preach about some kind of a "naval expansion".
They clearly did not understand what it meant but they used it anyways.
Anya got quite impressed by this name and approved of construction of the first ship.
Felix decided that the captured traitors be used for labor instead, regarding it as "no less than death".
A group of close military advisors gather with king Felix in the keep of Yaren in order to discuss the insurgency.

@Daffa the Mage : The scouts have went for the northeast...

@Devin, you decide if the elven scouts go to Eiramond or not. Loyalist armies or Rebels, it's up to you.

===============

Btw where's the Württemberger Egg-Loving Piemaster @Edge45?

@Deroc

But one of them eventually raised up his courage and faced the King, "Greetings, King of the Egilians. We are diplomats from the Kingdom of Pherith, and we would like to establish friendly relations with Ehelion on the behalf of our King and Cakemaster -- Deroc Chan Kok Yew,"

"Is that so?" Spoken the King. "For what will this friendly relations bring us, mainlander gents?" As soon as he finished his question, all the Egilian soldiers stand attention.

------------------------------
Griffegus island, the land of the former Union of Gryphonus. Much of the occupied territory is under the colony of Viceroy Armin. Their military activities are well supported by the Parliament especially from the Skorsh-landen Division under the Vice-minister Ezekiel. With both resource and trade monopolize, things have been harsh for the Gryphonus. However, due to silence and fear, not much is there to "worry".

On an untouched patch of land, somewhere at the west tip of the island. There is a tropical cove hidden by lush forestry and green life. This area is secret, none but the Gryphonus know of it, much of the reason why the Egilian did not know of such place. Underground, the Resistance have gathered for the ninth time since the establishment of the Ehelion Monarchy. Speaking much of the Gryphonus dialect, it is unsure what they're planning, but it will do against the monarchy itself.
------------------------------
Oh crap, alerts late to notify me.

King felix asked his commanders why the military supported the people. One commander said that it's because they are from the people. Others suggested treason.

He also asked about controlling the military. The response was higher wages and more preacherd.

The meeting ends, Felix sends a few letters to the capital to increase military wages, send preachers everywhere (feed the poor ect) and increase their wages.

The first ship was designed and named as liberty class. Altough nothing more than a regular merchant ship, two cannons were placed on sides. The construction of one ship begins. Some said that maybe we can just buy these ships later.

Anya approves of the letters and orders Anton to ratify them.

@Deroc: The scouts must pass the great wilderness of the east, unless they travel from the main road which is protected by guardposts.
_
@Deroc Currently no rebels but unrest is high.

Last edited:
@Deroc

"Is that so?" Spoken the King. "For what will this friendly relations bring us, mainlander gents?" As soon as he finished his question, all the Egilian soldiers stand attention.

@Edge45
"Well," the diplomat replied, "First and foremost, we would like to promote trade between our countries. At the same time we can exchange our sciences and cultures to each other, while perhaps a military alliance might also be possible, greatly benefiting both nations at once. This friendly relations can also help maintain peace in the seas between us."

"And as you know, there's a great menacing power on the east, the Empire of Hopen. It's known to possess legions of bulky burning demons and they have the strongest navy ever. Forging an alliance between us will bolster our defense against a possible aggression from Hopen."

While King Edgar talked to the diplomat, the other staffs were having some silent whispers behind, bursting out some chuckles from time to time.

"Ah, ist dor Cowboy dor Kyunik vanz das Mathereich? Kui tengost macam Babi betul tu..."
The crowd behind chuckled silently, while trying to cover their smiles from the watchful Egilians.

"Shh... diam lah. Siapa tahust, yukor dor Mathereichs Kyunik fahams apa Worthei cakap? Kalau kui tahust apa Worthei cakap, Worthei akan mati soon!" another of them responded, sweating in anxiety after taking another quick glance at the Egilian soldiers.

"Aber, dor Mathegänse tak akan fahams Wortis katen. Und Merthei tengok macam matiotak Vampiren!"

"Ah, is that Cowboy the King of Ehelion? He really looks like a pig!"
The crowd behind chuckled silently, while trying to cover their smiles from the watchful Egilians.

"Stay quiet. Who knows, if the King of Ehelion understands what we speak? If he knows what we speak, we will die soon!" another of them responded, sweating in anxiety after taking another quick glance at the Egilian soldiers.

"But, the Egilians won't understand our words. And they look like brainless vampires!"

===============

@Deroc: The scouts must pass the great wilderness of the east, unless they travel from the main road which is protected by guardposts.
_
@Deroc Currently no rebels but unrest is high.

@Devin : okay

The scouts opted to go for the wildlands to the west, aka eastern lands of Eiramond.
Who knows when will they arrive to an Eirian civilization?

@Deroc

After the Pherithian ambassador's reply, and the diplomat's whispers, all the Egilian soldiers with pikes pointed them at the diplomats - instilling fear to them and gave silence. The reason is probably of their noise rather than the meaning of their words. "Stand down men. ~Dili pa sila kalaban~ " The King ordered at his men who where trying to threaten the diplomats, as soon as he finished the soldiers returned to their attentive state.
"Now regarding the topic." The King returned his attention to the ambassador. "I hear Pherith is once of Arygos. And if it is, I would want to see your king, and speak to him personally instead of sending errand boys in my islands." The King sighed. "I'm not interested in any alliance if the ruler himself have no wits to represent his own land. Find me time to meet with your king, either he will come or I will, otherwise, leave."

@Edge45 : Is it always the same destiny no matter where we roleplay??? o_O

Is this roleplay too different from the originals, that make our homies not wanting to come here; and also too different from other roleplays here, that nobody else in this website wants to roleplay with us?

Anyways,

"Now regarding the topic." The King returned his attention to the ambassador. "I hear Pherith is once of Arygos..."

"Yes, and now Pherith is the head of Arygos right now."

"And if it is, I would want to see your king, and speak to him personally instead of sending errand boys in my islands." The King sighed. "I'm not interested in any alliance if the ruler himself have no wits to represent his own land. Find me time to meet with your king, either he will come or I will, otherwise, leave."

"Well," the ambassador said, "the Cakemaster might be busy at times, but I think he can take his time to meet you. He sent us here because that's the norm back in his homeworld."

"And perhaps having our Cakemaster to meet you in person is a good idea. Back in his homeworld, they have near-instantaneous long-distance communications, but here we don't have." the ambassador mumbled to no one in particular (?).

@Edge45 : Awaiting response

The scouts will likely find men cutting wood after traversing the wilderness. Villages can be seen located near the river. There are also two towns which have access to bridges passing the river to west.

The armament minister is observing the national production as the door knocked. "Come in" he said. A man enters the room in a formal outfit. "How may i help you officer?" Says the minister with a surprised face. "Minister, may i ask why there has been more than triple the amount of required weapons in Yaren?" The man says. The minister denies the claim while two cloaked men enter the room. "There is no need to resist my lord" A cloaked man says. Swordsfights can be heard from the room; but finally the men leave with the minister put in a bag inorder to interrogate him. A few other government official suffered the same fate. "Who can be trusted?" The king wonders in bed.

The construction of the first ship is finished. People celebrate as the first sailors are sent to the sea. After traversing a few miles the crew decide to test the cannons. No so long after the first ship was gone. But luckily the crew survived. People were told it was sabotage. The engineers decided they needed better designs.

Anya was quite angered by the accident. Foreign designs were put into question at the court.

A new part of the army has been created tasked with peacekeeping outside and inside the settlements. Penal troops were disregarded for the task thus new troops training began.

Last edited:
The scouts will likely find men cutting wood after traversing the wilderness. Villages can be seen located near the river. There are also two towns which have access to bridges passing the river to west.

@Devin

Yes, they noticed the lumberjacks from afar.
"Lumberjacks, milady. And there are villages nearby What should we do?"
"Hmm, let's just have a friendly talk with them..."

Said as Seryl lead her scouts to approach the lumberjacks, and to Eiramond's pet peeve most of the scouts are armed females.
"Wheeee~~ Whew~" Seryl whistled and then spoke in a charming voice, "Excuse me, what is this land? Eiramond, if I'm correct? Do these villages have inns and homestays that can accomodate us a dozen of people?"

While in reality there are only eleven people to be seen, the other one was of course the strange Valk'nir

@Devin

Yes, they noticed the lumberjacks from afar.
"Lumberjacks, milady. And there are villages nearby What should we do?"
"Hmm, let's just have a friendly talk with them..."

Said as Seryl lead her scouts to approach the lumberjacks, and to Eiramond's pet peeve most of the scouts are armed females.
"Wheeee~~ Whew~" Seryl whistled and then spoke in a charming voice, "Excuse me, what is this land? Eiramond, if I'm correct? Do these villages have inns and homestays that can accomodate us a dozen of people?"

While in reality there are only eleven people to be seen, the other one was of course the strange Valk'nir

"Yes of course. Well they have inns, but surely they can't handle this many travelers. There is a town named Debri, it has the best mead oh and of couse enough rooms to stay." A young lumberjack responds
"You forgot your god son?" A rather old lumberjack steps in
"I am just showing them the way father" says the young lumberjack
Some lumberjacks can be heard talking about the scouts being armed women. "Bloody infidels and their disgusting culture" One of the lumberjacks says while carrying wood to a carriage.
Although none of the lumberjacks dare say those words to the scouts out of fear.
"Just follow the road signs to get there" the young lumberjack says

@Devin

"Yes of course. Well they have inns, but surely they can't handle this many travelers. There is a town named Debri, it has the best mead oh and of couse enough rooms to stay." A young lumberjack responds

"Thanks, I think we'll stay in Debri-- wait, which direction is Debri? Is it to the west, I assume?" Seryl responded,

"You forgot your god son?" A rather old lumberjack steps in
"I am just showing them the way father" says the young lumberjack

"'God-son'? Do they have a demigod nearby..." one of the elven scouts whispered.

"Greetings, fellow Eirian." Seryl approached the old lumberjack and said, "I'm Seryl and we're elven tourists wishing to tour around Eiramond. By the way, I'm curious what did you meant by 'god-son'?"

"Just follow the road signs to get there" the young lumberjack says
"Alright, thank you very much." Seryl said as she lead her scouts to Debri,

Some lumberjacks can be heard talking about the scouts being armed women. "Bloody infidels and their disgusting culture" One of the lumberjacks says while carrying wood to a carriage.
Although none of the lumberjacks dare say those words to the scouts out of fear.

But just as they began leaving the area, however, they felt something.

Most of the scouts, being elves, would be able to hear these words clearly even if they're far apart. Their knife-ears are not to be underestimated.

"Do you notice glares of hostility from the natives?" one of the scouts asked,
"Uhh, yes... I don't know why they shoot us weird looks..."

"What? I think I heard something shocking..."
"What is it?"

"Bloody infidels and their disgusting culture" One of the lumberjacks says while carrying wood to a carriage.

"Huh? How dare they talk bad about our glorious, wonderful culture?!"
"The Dominatrix shall have her way!"
"In the name of Azlariah!"
"I feel the need for blood and love!"

"Calm down gals," Seryl silenced her scouts, "I know how you feel, but screaming like that will attract their attention. Remember, we're here to learn, but not looking for fights."

"Well," the ambassador said, "the Cakemaster might be busy at times, but I think he can take his time to meet you. He sent us here because that's the norm back in his homeworld."

"And perhaps having our Cakemaster to meet you in person is a good idea. Back in his homeworld, they have near-instantaneous long-distance communications, but here we don't have." the ambassador mumbled to no one in particular (?).

"Uh-huh..." The King didn't get the "homeworld" term, but otherwise he nodded. "Very well, my navy will wait at the edge of our borders on the northwest, perhaps southeast of your mainland if I imagine it right. What say you?"

"Huh? How dare they talk bad about our glorious, wonderful culture?!"
"The Dominatrix shall have her way!"
"In the name of Azlariah!"
"I feel the need for blood and love!"

"Calm down gals," Seryl silenced her scouts, "I know how you feel, but screaming like that will attract their attention. Remember, we're here to learn, but not looking for fights."
The lumberjacks enter a guarded stance and stop cutting wood after hearing the loud words.
"You don't belong here" Screams the wood carrier in an angry and frightened tone before dropping the wood for an axe. "We cannot let infidels take our land" Says another lumberjack. The frightened lumberjacks are situated in a fight or flight situation.

"Just leave" Says the young lumberjack who helped the elves with path finding

A group of RPK men and the Calm surround the chained minister inside the dungeons. "Please minister, elaborate your treason to the state" Says the calm one. "No, i wish to see the king at once". "Please minister, while you are locked in this dungeon, i am your ONLY king" Says the calm one. The minister does not respond and is punched in the face. "Damn you, i will speak to no one but the king" Shouts the minister. "Too bad i have to get permission for your execution." The calm says with a laugh before leaving. Screams can be heard from the dungeon room along with shouts of the word "Confess". Hundreds of men and women disappeared. Most of those who were to be questioned were left to listen forever.

King Felix plans his return, with higher regards for the military.

Unrest intensifies, some radicals begin questioning the role of faith due to their intensive support of the state.

Last edited:
@Edge45

"Uh-huh..." The King didn't get the "homeworld" term, but otherwise he nodded.

"Uhh... yes? What iswrong, do you really understand English?" the ambassador asked, then continued to speak in another language, "Falls Sie sprechen kein Englisch, ich kann Deutsch sprechen Ihnen."

"Very well, my navy will wait at the edge of our borders on the northwest, perhaps southeast of your mainland if I imagine it right. What say you?"

"Ya, that is right. Our Cakemaster and King shall meet you and your navy at our maritime borders a few days later. We'll talk later. Do you have any other opinions?"

===============

@Edge45

Meanwhile, a team of seemingly innocuous women was wandering in one of the Egilian cities to the northeast, Cair Sardanus. A subtle scent can be smelled by really sensitive persons and powerful magicians from them...

A dark presence lies deep within these ladies' hearts.

===============

@Devin

The lumberjacks enter a guarded stance and stop cutting wood after hearing the loud words.
"You don't belong here" Screams the wood carrier in an angry and frightened tone before dropping the wood for an axe. "We cannot let infidels take our land" Says another lumberjack. The frightened lumberjacks are situated in a fight or flight situation.

Without awaiting further response, the Valk'nir called Cutie immediately showed up before the angry lumberjacks and kicked a few of them straight in the hole! A tall, gargantuan humanoid of squid head and octopus tentacles.

"Fuck you, you're the real inf--"
"Dammit!" Seryl screamed in rage, "we're caused enough troubles already, leave this fucking place before anything!"

Then suddenly all the scouts went silent. The entire scene was likely filled with deathly silence.

"Just leave" Says the young lumberjack who helped the elves with path finding

"Fine, anyways, let's go," Seryl instructed the scouts to leave this mess and move on with their journey.
"No, mistress, why should we leave those heretics alone?! They dare make a mockery out of us, and so is a scum to Flardyrn!" one of the female elves went really angry,

"STOP!!!"
Seryl sighed, bringing her palm to her forehead as she shook her head in disdain. "Well. You broke the orders, and you ruined our journey! You want to talk about commandments and rules, eh? So, what does the fourth commandment say? Never disobey our Dominatrix -- may beauty be upon her -- and your superiors!"

"Ehh......"

@Devin : Will the natives ambush the scouts? Anyone in the party can be ambushed save for Seryl and Cutie.

"Dammit!" Seryl screamed in rage, "we're caused enough troubles already, leave this fucking place before anything!"

Then suddenly all the scouts went silent. The entire scene was likely filled with deathly silence.

"Fine, anyways, let's go," Seryl instructed the scouts to leave this mess and move on with their journey.
"No, mistress, why should we leave those heretics alone?! They dare make a mockery out of us, and so is a scum to Flardyrn!" one of the female elves went really angry,

"STOP!!!"
Seryl sighed, bringing her palm to her forehead as she shook her head in disdain. "Well. You broke the orders, and you ruined our journey! You want to talk about commandments and rules, eh? So, what does the fourth commandment say? Never disobey our Dominatrix -- may beauty be upon her -- and your superiors!"

"Ehh......"

@Devin : Will the natives ambush the scouts? Anyone in the party can be ambushed save for Seryl and Cutie.
The wounded lumberjacks consult their local temple for holy instructions. The old lumberjack steps forward as elder of the group. "Please father help us" He said to the priest. "What has happened to you and your brethren?" Says the priest. The elder elaborates the events. "Who were they?" Asked the priest. "There were women, armed women, with ears like knives!" Said the elder with fright. The surprised priest says "Take justice against these monsters, Zodal demands it from you!"
The lumberjacks gather the whole village's men. The gathered villages arm up with anything sharp (Some even have forks). They run along the road of Debri in order to catch enemies of God. They also notified local guards and patrols to be on lookout for the scouts.

As the scouts progress they come upon a dozen of militarized men. The road is blocked with wooden spikes. The men are well armed with proper armor. They are actually part of the newly created Military police. Around the road is a grassland which allows for easier spotting.
The running angry villagers also come upon the scouts from behind. "There they are! Catch them!" Says one of the villagers. The villagers move with a guarded stance to the scouts.

Although the military police did not notice the villagers from other side, they will attack if the scouts move towards behind. One of the military guards instructs the scouts to come from afar.

Back