"Huh? Can't it be any cheaper, little kiddie? I'm just a young lady... okay, now how about 180 coins per room? Sounds a lot better now right?" Seryl once again tried to persuade the bartender.

"Well, I'm sure you won't lose anything... if you make it cheaper for me and me alone... the rest of my people I don;t care... but how about 40 coins for a wine? Please, I'm just a young lady......" as Seryl said, she leaned closer to the bartender and reached for his shoulders. She wanna touch him, "Oh, am I sexy? Am I gorgeous? Well, it's not so common for a beauty to come in your inn, so why not make it cheaper... Make it cheaper and I'll love this place... and I'll love you too..."
"Fine,Fine, i just hope my wife hasn't seen me." Says the bartender. "Overall it will be 2200 coppers miss, or 44 silvers"

The bartender rejected Seryl's advances out of fear of his wife. Besides his reputation being at work.

His wife comes with new orders from the customers. "Here darling" The bartender says while giving her the drinks.

A rather wealthy man approaches Seryl, "Greetings ladies, i am Fred" He says.

Last edited:
"Fine,Fine, i just hope my wife hasn't seen me." Says the bartender. "Overall it will be 2200 coppers miss, or 44 silvers"

The bartender rejected Seryl's advances out of fear of his wife. Besides his reputation being at work.

His wife comes with new orders from the customers. "Here darling" The bartender says while giving her the drinks.

A rather wealthy man approaches Seryl, "Greetings ladies, i am Fred" He says.

"Hmph, fine..." Seryl groaned seeing her attempts did not do much good for her.

Seryl was feeling jealous deep down upon seeing his wife. She felt sour over the bartender's sweet reaction to his wife. Even though she didn't actually love the bartender, she still feel jealous in most times when a male isn't interested in her. <What a stupid fool, nobody has ever rejected me! Back in Pherith, many babies were pursing me but most of them I've rejected! What the fuck...... and I don't like it, how come a random bitch is better than me?> she thought deep down,

"Hey, Fred! Yoo, darling~~ Oh, I don't have so much money... Would you mind paying me the money to that guy?" she said while pointing at the bartender. "You're cute and handsome..." Seryl leaned closer to Fred and began touching his shoulders, she even pinched his face playfully

"Hmph, fine..." Seryl groaned seeing her attempts did not do much good for her.

Seryl was feeling jealous deep down upon seeing his wife. She felt sour over the bartender's sweet reaction to his wife. Even though she didn't actually love the bartender, she still feel jealous in most times when a male isn't interested in her. <What a stupid fool, nobody has ever rejected me! Back in Pherith, many babies were pursing me but most of them I've rejected! What the fuck...... and I don't like it, how come a random bitch is better than me?> she thought deep down,

"Hey, Fred! Yoo, darling~~ Oh, I don't have so much money... Would you mind paying me the money to that guy?" she said while pointing at the bartender. "You're cute and handsome..." Seryl leaned closer to Fred and began touching his shoulders, she even pinched his face playfully
"Oh you're such an interesting woman. I would like to know you much better" says Fred after Seryl touches him. He pays the bartender as requested.
"Thanks, here's your keys" Says the bartender before giving the room keys with attached room numbers (The room numbers are attached to the keys)
"Why don't you stay at my place instead?" Says Fred to Seryl

"Oh you're such an interesting woman. I would like to know you much better" says Fred after Seryl touches him. He pays the bartender as requested.
"Thanks, here's your keys" Says the bartender before giving the room keys with attached room numbers (The room numbers are attached to the keys)
"Why don't you stay at my place instead?" Says Fred to Seryl
Seryl giggled while also patting Fred's head and pinching his face further. "Oh, you're such a lovely boy..."

She then turned to the bartender, took the keys then thanked him. She then distributed the other keys to her fellow scouts...

"Oh? Your place?" Seryl responded to Fred, "Well, I would like to someday... but we've already paid for these rooms... Perhaps I will visit you when I come again, and by the way how big is your place?"

@Devin : Since @Edge45, @bear_369 and @Daffa the Mage! are all sleeping right now, now how about a nasty surprise in the Eiramond? Thoughts?
@Deroc: What kind of surprise?
-
Seryl giggled while also patting Fred's head and pinching his face further. "Oh, you're such a lovely boy..."

She then turned to the bartender, took the keys then thanked him. She then distributed the other keys to her fellow scouts...

"Oh? Your place?" Seryl responded to Fred, "Well, I would like to someday... but we've already paid for these rooms... Perhaps I will visit you when I come again, and by the way how big is your place?"
"It is big enough to fit two people, it is actually my friend's. I am a trader."

If Seryl decides to leave, Fred will say "Any way i can contact you?"

@Devin

"It is big enough to fit two people, it is actually my friend's. I am a trader."

If Seryl decides to leave, Fred will say "Any way i can contact you?"

"Two people? Ahh, it's sad... I have a lot of friends and your place sounds too small for us......"
"Anyways, I wish to visit your place. Care to bring me there for a look?"

Fred asking "Any way i can contact you?"

Seryl then responded by giving a bright smile and a charming gaze, then Seryl would proceed to take out a scroll.
"Oh, I'm so happy~~" Seryl announced with her left hand holding the scroll, then she proceeded to lean a bit closer to Fred and touched his face gently with her right hand, "This scroll. Well, take a bit of your blood and sign on this scroll. I'm sorry but it'll only work if you put your blood~~ I'm sure you must've love me so much, eh?"

Expect some permanent bonding once Fred signed the scroll with his own blood......

@Deroc: What kind of surprise?

@Devin
Well, I think I have two surprises... hmm...

Uh-oh. The flower tentacles and otherworldly creatures have caused big troubles this time! Yes, these spawnlings who were messing with some villagers back then! But it's no simple massacre... the tentacles and the creatures are venomous and contagious!

Uh-oh... the bitten villagers all exploded in a cloud of infectious disease! The disease spreads to other Eirians, infecting them with pores and aches all over the body before exploding into disease clouds, which would then infect more others. But that's not the end, for after each burst of plague, a monstrously distorted hound arises. This hound knows no friend but kins of their own, this hound is cursed with everlasting hunger and lust for eternity, and worse of all, this hound spreads the same disease and it seems to be immune to the plague too!

FelStalkerWC3.gif

32448-ace8fecd666c7932c10e231d6474058c.jpg

Meanwhile two ships made of deathly green woods sailed their way to the northern shores of Eiramond. The ships came from the far east......

Seryl then responded by giving a bright smile and a charming gaze, then Seryl would proceed to take out a scroll.
"Oh, I'm so happy~~" Seryl announced with her left hand holding the scroll, then she proceeded to lean a bit closer to Fred and touched his face gently with her right hand, "This scroll. Well, take a bit of your blood and sign on this scroll. I'm sorry but it'll only work if you put your blood~~ I'm sure you must've love me so much, eh?"

"Sure, anything for you dear." Said Fred
He creates a small cut on his hand and puts the bleeding part on the scroll.

"Two people? Ahh, it's sad... I have a lot of friends and your place sounds too small for us......"
"Anyways, I wish to visit your place. Care to bring me there for a look?"
"I would love to do so" Said fred. He would attempt to hold Seryl's hand during their walk on the streets. "So gorgeous lady, mind if i ask your name?" He asks.

--

The village is massacred by the disease despite few survivors. One of the men rides to Debri to give the news. Women and children explode because of the brutal disease. Some survivors of the incident alert nearby villages but not all villages are alerted.

Upon nearing the docks, the ships would encounter a group of archers and guards.

Last edited:
"Sure, anything for you dear." Said Fred
He creates a small cut on his hand and puts the bleeding part on the scroll.

The blood on the scroll suddenly glowed brightly in hues of purple and green. A supernatural current is produced, like electricity but harmless version, which then bound Fred with Seryl forever.

Possible Effects of the Scroll :
  • Permanently bonds Fred's soul to Seryl.
  • Increased strength and agility to Fred, but his intelligence is lowered a bit.
  • Fred might start to feel like a hungry animal, feeling everlasting lust and hunger to Seryl, but like a loyal dog to Seryl.
  • Fred might become a bit submissive, and his submission might grow over time.
  • Seryl can summon Fred right next to her whenever she wishes. But she could not bring Fred back to his home, poor Fred has to walk all his way back to his place...
  • Fred might call Seryl telepathically, but he may not summon her by himself.
  • Fred might experience some pain if he tries to disobey Seryl.
  • Seryl's magics have greater effect when cast upon Fred. Empowering spells are made more refreshing, damaging spells are made more damaging.
  • Depending on the circumstances, Seryl might put Fred into a coma under special conditions.

""I would love to do so" Said fred. He would attempt to hold Seryl's hand during their walk on the streets. "So gorgeous lady, mind if i ask your name?" He asks.

Seryl gladly returned Fred's touch by rubbing his neck and touching his more sensitive parts.
"Well, hehe," Seryl giggled and smiled to Fred. She gazed upon Fred's eyes deeply for a few seconds, then continued speaking in a feminine yet dark voice, "Ohh~~ I am Seryl Dominaschlampe."

She lifted her index finger up, with her sharp fingernail touching Fred's nose. "And... from now on... I'll be your Mistress! You will entertain me and do my bidding... Serve me, and I will reward you handsomely..."

She then finished her word by gazing at Fred affectionately.

"The village is massacred by the disease despite few survivors. One of the men rides to Debri to give the news. Women and children explode because of the brutal disease. Some survivors of the incident alert nearby villages but not all villages are alerted.

The deadly mutation plague continued to spread even further to other villagers, some of them being carried by survivors who seem to be immune to the plague, but still oblivious to the presence of the plague...

And with this plague spreading, more creatures arise as each Eirian explode... and these creatures are not only trapped in everlasting hunger, but they also spreading this deadly plague too. Within a few hours, swarms of these alien hounds and octopuses emerged, numerous and infectious enough to pose a serious threat to battalions of well-armed men.

Upon nearing the docks, the ships would encounter a group of archers and guards.
The ships, seeing the archers and guards as mere annoyances instead of serious threats, they tried to swim away and find another shore to land.

If the ships encountered another squad of soldiers, then the inhabitants will land on the shore and talk with them.

She lifted her index finger up, with her sharp fingernail touching Fred's nose. "And... from now on... I'll be your Mistress! You will entertain me and do my bidding... Serve me, and I will reward you handsomely..."

She then finished her word by gazing at Fred affectionately.
"I would love to serve you, my lady" Said Fred.
"What would be your first command?"

The king finally reaches home, he decides that rest is the first thing he needs. But before resting he decided to notify the academy of his arrival. For long there had been tension between the mages and the crown. "The mages are this country's most powerful. They are king makers. With their support no one will be able to question my authority. It is time the crown was merged together with the elites" He thought.

The ships, seeing the archers and guards as mere annoyances instead of serious threats, they tried to swim away and find another shore to land.

If the ships encountered another squad of soldiers, then the inhabitants will land on the shore and talk with them.

Generally the docks are populated by soldiers in order to check the entering and leaving passengers and cargo.

"What does your ship carry?" Says one of the soldiers when encountered the inhabitants.

The deadly mutation plague continued to spread even further to other villagers, some of them being carried by survivors who seem to be immune to the plague, but still oblivious to the presence of the plague...

And with this plague spreading, more creatures arise as each Eirian explode... and these creatures are not only trapped in everlasting hunger, but they also spreading this deadly plague too. Within a few hours, swarms of these alien hounds and octopuses emerged, numerous and infectious enough to pose a serious threat to battalions of well-armed men.

The guards were finally alerted of the hounds due to their numbers, although it will take longer until they reach town.

The poisoned drunk has also exploded.
-
@Deroc Would the drunk also turn?

"I would love to serve you, my lady" Said Fred.
"What would be your first command?"

Seryl giggled in amusement as Fred pledged his servitude to her.
"Lead me to your place, and make it as my palace and base of operations. My pet will also be there soon, don't get shocked when seeing it. I have plans of my own. And we'll have a nice talk later."

Generally the docks are populated by soldiers in order to check the entering and leaving passengers and cargo.

"What does your ship carry?" Says one of the soldiers when encountered the inhabitants.

"Oh." one of the ship inhabitants said, "Nothing really special. It's just food and beverage here, maybe also some other tourist stuffs."
If the soldiers check the ship, they would find food, water, wood, matches and some tents.

The guards were finally alerted of the hounds due to their numbers, although it will take longer until they reach town.

The poisoned drunk has also exploded.

Meanwhile, the creatures, and yes it's not just hounds but lesser Valk'nir -- the eldritch squid humanoids, begun to emerge too. The hounds carry the disease, however the Valk'nir don't. Still, this will most likely cause a great disaster in the lands of Eiramond, which was dealing with internal revolt recently.

@Deroc Would the drunk also turn?

Yes -- well actually this is determined by Wheel Decide -- but we need more dramas and funs anyways so why not?
Let the fun begin! And let's shock his other buddies!

Seryl giggled in amusement as Fred pledged his servitude to her.
"Lead me to your place, and make it as my palace and base of operations. My pet will also be there soon, don't get shocked when seeing it. I have plans of my own. And we'll have a nice talk later."
"As you command my queen" Said Fred
He will lead Seryl to his mansion, although the mansion is not really large, it is luxurious.
When approaching the mansion the guard in front greets Fred and Seryl.
Made of two floors, it houses a large hall, kitchen, guest room, a few small rooms and a master bedroom with a balcony that overlooks a garden.
Fred shows Seryl various parts of the house, "What do you think my queen?" He asks
"Oh." one of the ship inhabitants said, "Nothing really special. It's just food and beverage here, maybe also some other tourist stuffs."
If the soldiers check the ship, they would find food, water, wood, matches and some tents.
The soldiers check the ships for anything they might carry.
After confirming the items, a soldier will ask the sailors "Which country do you come from?"
Meanwhile, the creatures, and yes it's not just hounds but lesser Valk'nir -- the eldritch squid humanoids, begun to emerge too. The hounds carry the disease, however the Valk'nir don't. Still, this will most likely cause a great disaster in the lands of Eiramond, which was dealing with internal revolt recently.

Yes -- well actually this is determined by Wheel Decide -- but we need more dramas and funs anyways so why not?
Let the fun begin! And let's shock his other buddies!
The drunk also turns into a hound and begins infecting nearby townsmen, attacking houses. Soon the horde he created was detected by the guards, a squad of guards chose to surround the creatures and fight them. But as soon as they see the disease's effects, the plan changes to evacuation. Bells are rang, Surviving guards and help townsmen escape the city. The evacuating citizen began escaping towards the other side of the river. The scouts are also likely to hear the bells.

The crossings over the rivers are Heavily fortified, there are forts situated after the long bridges. Although there is only one crossing near Debri.

The crossing's fortifications will soon be notified due to the town's infection.

Although it will still take a lot more time until the news reaches cities like Yaren.

-
Eisen

The king visits the dungeons along with his special guards and RPK to see the armaments minister. "So, tell me minister, why is it that you betrayed your own king?" The king said.
-"Power my king, power" The minister cried
-"But didn't you already have power?"
-"Yes my king, but i wanted more"
-"Would you like to speak about it in private?"
-"No my king, i confess to my treason, you have every right to execute me" The minister began to cry
-"Very well then, if that is what you wish"
-"Please do not harm my family" He screamed
The king turned to the calm one, "So, how did you find out?" he said.
"He distributed weapons to the rebels in Yaren, before it all began." The calm replied
The king smiled, "You have done great service to this house my lord"
He proceeds to shake hands with the Calm. "It was all going perfectly, you ruined it all."
He suddenly pushes the Calm to the ground, "Kill them" he said with a calm tone. The Royal Guards draw their swords and kill the Calm and his men. "My reports did not match yours" The king said over the Calm's body before leaving the scene with minister in chains.

Last edited:
"As you command my queen" Said Fred
He will lead Seryl to his mansion, although the mansion is not really large, it is luxurious.
When approaching the mansion the guard in front greets Fred and Seryl.
Made of two floors, it houses a large hall, kitchen, guest room, a few small rooms and a master bedroom with a balcony that overlooks a garden.
Fred shows Seryl various parts of the house, "What do you think my queen?" He asks

Seryl was thoroughly delighted visiting Fred's mansion.
"Whoah, it sure looks nice, my little Fred~~" Seryl exclaimed then pinched Fred's face further. "I have great plans, to rise a Reich of my own. And this, shall be our first palace. The palace of a future Reich, which I shall rule for eternity starting from now."

"But remember darling, I own you. I own your everything. Also, I am your Kaiserin, but you are no Kaiser. No matter what, you're always a servant of mine~~" she said while walking around Fred, and then poked his nose once again, "Everything you own will be mine, while my possessions shall remain mine alone. And so is this palace of mine. From now on, this is my place and MY place alone... righty, my little Fred?"

"Oh, it's you Cutie." Seryl suddenly uttered. She then looked behind and said, "Cutie, I know you're here. Show yourself before mistress!"

"As you wish, mistress."
Cutie then showed himself before Seryl and Fred. Yep, an eldritch humanoid with a squid head, with a lot of tentacles too.

"Fred, this is Cutie. And Cutie, this is Fred,"
"Greetings Fred. Nice to meet you, let's hope we can work together for our mistress,"

"Now, lies one of your very first tests, Fred. Shake his tentacles."
If Fred haven't shake "hands" with Cutie, she would force him to do so.

"Now... let's go to the Imperial Lair (master bedroom), I have great plans and dreams of mine to tell you all!"

Upon arriving into the master bedroom, Seryl was the first to head for the comfy bed, laying comfortably at the center. "Come in, you two, you are to share the bed together with your Kaiserin, Fred by my left and Cutie by my right."

The soldiers check the ships for anything they might carry.
After confirming the items, a soldier will ask the sailors "Which country do you come from?"

"The Kingdom of Ehelion, the lands of the Egilians," the sailors lied to the soldier. In fact they are actually from Hopen, and if one checks the ships really carefully, deep down they can see shurikens, ninja suits, katanas, spellbooks and candles.

The drunk also turns into a hound and begins infecting nearby townsmen, attacking houses. Soon the horde he created was detected by the guards, a squad of guards chose to surround the creatures and fight them. But as soon as they see the disease's effects, the plan changes to evacuation. Bells are rang, Surviving guards and help townsmen escape the city. The evacuating citizen began escaping towards the other side of the river. The scouts are also likely to hear the bells.

The scouts were alarmed and surprised at first, but when they went out, they knew all was well for them. They knew well these diseases don't hurt them at all, nor will the alien creatures running rampant outside, for they are the masters for these creatures!

But they decide to have some fun after all. Amidst the chaos, two of them tossed some of the venomous darts onto the legs of panic civilians. As soon as they have done that, the elven scouts calmly and stealthily dashed their way to Fred's place Seryl's Palace.

While the unlucky civilians would then explode into contagious beasts and clouds of plague too... guess what happens to the crowds of townsmen? Most likely an epic epidermic that went crazily out of control!

Seryl was thoroughly delighted visiting Fred's mansion.
"Whoah, it sure looks nice, my little Fred~~" Seryl exclaimed then pinched Fred's face further. "I have great plans, to rise a Reich of my own. And this, shall be our first palace. The palace of a future Reich, which I shall rule for eternity starting from now."

"But remember darling, I own you. I own your everything. Also, I am your Kaiserin, but you are no Kaiser. No matter what, you're always a servant of mine~~" she said while walking around Fred, and then poked his nose once again, "Everything you own will be mine, while my possessions shall remain mine alone. And so is this palace of mine. From now on, this is my place and MY place alone... righty, my little Fred?"

"Yes...sure" Fred says while being driven by the spell

"Oh, it's you Cutie." Seryl suddenly uttered. She then looked behind and said, "Cutie, I know you're here. Show yourself before mistress!"

"As you wish, mistress."
Cutie then showed himself before Seryl and Fred. Yep, an eldritch humanoid with a squid head, with a lot of tentacles too.

"Fred, this is Cutie. And Cutie, this is Fred,"
"Greetings Fred. Nice to meet you, let's hope we can work together for our mistress,"

"Now, lies one of your very first tests, Fred. Shake his tentacles."
If Fred haven't shake "hands" with Cutie, she would force him to do so.

"Yes, nice to meet you too." Says Fred while reluctantly shaking cutie's tentacles, still trying to figure out the spell

"Now... let's go to the Imperial Lair (master bedroom), I have great plans and dreams of mine to tell you all!"

Upon arriving into the master bedroom, Seryl was the first to head for the comfy bed, laying comfortably at the center. "Come in, you two, you are to share the bed together with your Kaiserin, Fred by my left and Cutie by my right."

He does so with complete consent, although he is wary of Cutie's presence.

"The Kingdom of Ehelion, the lands of the Egilians," the sailors lied to the soldier. In fact they are actually from Hopen, and if one checks the ships really carefully, deep down they can see shurikens, ninja suits, katanas, spellbooks and candles.

"Haven't heard of such a nation. Are they pirates?" The soldier says. "weigh everything carefully boys, your paycheck depends on it"
The soldiers actually get money with high tariff gains, while worrying about winter and family costs they search the ship and weigh every item on it. One of them actually finds the hidden items.
Although their reaction depends on the quantity of those items, they will get suspicious of rebel support if the weapons are a lot.

The scouts were alarmed and surprised at first, but when they went out, they knew all was well for them. They knew well these diseases don't hurt them at all, nor will the alien creatures running rampant outside, for they are the masters for these creatures!

But they decide to have some fun after all. Amidst the chaos, two of them tossed some of the venomous darts onto the legs of panic civilians. As soon as they have done that, the elven scouts calmly and stealthily dashed their way to Fred's place Seryl's Palace.

While the unlucky civilians would then explode into contagious beasts and clouds of plague too... guess what happens to the crowds of townsmen? Most likely an epic epidermic that went crazily out of control!
The town is soon left with little life. The guards at crossing gate close the gates upon seeing the running civilians. Some of them even explode and turn due to the disease. The archers on the gate shoot the turned beasts and civilians. "Help, man the defenses!" Shouts an archer. Soon a mage comes and burns the bridge with a linear spell. That being said, no one really survived the disease.
The local captain is informed of the event, "Zodal help us, i have never seen such a thing" he said. He sends fast horsemen to send the news to nearby Fortifications and High Command.
Although other crossing Fortifications done the same by seeing the beasts come.

The only way for the Disease now is to either attack the fortifications, pass the river (swim? which is rather hard for even humans) or mount an attack from the south.

Battalions are sent south to defend possible transfer of the disease.

A scout is also sent to the southern Neighbor (the southern country,neighbor, from arygos) to be informed of the disease's presence.

Note: The scout can indeed be killed on his way.

Last edited:
@Deroc
The two leaders managed to reach the border, only to find chaos at the area.
"Well, look at that. Seems hell broke loose," Kaizer Razme comments in a displeased tone.
"Yeah. I will let the men-" President Lastfate's words were cut short.
"I will be handling this one," Kaizer Razme cut in and then takes out a staff from his backpack.

"By land and seas that rhythm the threads of mortals' fates. I asks guidance and aid from thee. With the moon and sun in a merged line, dispels all within sight," Kaizer Razme chants a powerful magical spells. Unless attacked, this spell will dispels all spells afflicting the area, and weakens spells potential in the area for a time.

------------
"Your Highness, I bring report that enemy forces are imminent within our area. Yet to be confirmed from which party, but it's assumed to be one of our neighbours. The casualties from the incident at Batavia is still counting and President Lastfate along with Kaizer Razme are coming to the scene at the moment," Arzemon reports. In the room, Emperor Markslayer, Prince Sunwatch, Prince Moonwatch and King Jardel are present along with Arzemon himself.

"I see... Tell that jerk Lastfate and the magician Razme to be quick. I want their presence at once!" Emperor Haltwatch replies with an angry tone. "Markslayer! Have the Nullmagic Empire region in preparation at once!" Emperor Haltwatch dictates his order and Emperor Markslayer nods and then bows. "Sunwatch, Moonwatch! Prepare a small army and raid the nearby regions. I want them to have a taste of their medicine!" Emperor Haltwatch orders in a burst of anger. "But father, isn't that a bit-" Moonwatch interventions only get cut short. "Don't comment, just do as ordered! I want them to feel how the people feel! They have to suffer the same way as they make our people suffer to their toxic ways!" Haltwatch speaks angrily.

The two brothers leaves the throne after they give their respects. Outside of the room, one of them starts a conversation. "That was stupid, brother. Father is hopeless when he's angry," Sunwatch comments. "I know, but his judgements are very dangerous," Moonwatch replies, fear of what will happen.

=======
OOT :
I apologize for my tardiness. I have some issues and kind of forget the roleplay as well.
Anyway, if I missed even the slightest of anything, just tell me so I can write answers accordingly.

Here's some drama, I edited this post to add just this one and changed the spell effect slightly. And yes, expecting assaults on all nearby regions (excluding Eiramond) thanks to someone's messing with the people.

@Deroc
I think it has something to do with complexity...

Last edited:
@Devin : I'm rearranging our stuffs if you don't mind. I think the main drama should be put in front before all else.

"Yes...sure" Fred says while being driven by the spell

"Great!" Seryl further patted Fred's head in amusement.

"Yes, nice to meet you too." Says Fred while reluctantly shaking cutie's tentacles, still trying to figure out the spell

Cutie shot Fred a weird look. Cutie knew how Fred felt about him.

"Alright. Congratulations, little Fred, You passed the first test! Now you shall stay with me forever and ever, as one of my personal assistants and lovers."

He does so with complete consent, although he is wary of Cutie's presence.

"Fred? Are you worried? Oh, there's no need to worry, my dear... He won't do you any harm."
"First, before we start. I've always wanted to know my personal servants better, Fred. So, can you please tell me about your life story?" she asked while kissing Fred and patting his head,

===============

"Haven't heard of such a nation. Are they pirates?" The soldier says. "Weight everything carefully boys, your paycheck depends on it"
The soldiers actually get money with high tariff gains, while worrying about winter and family costs they search the ship and weigh every item on it. One of them actually finds the hidden items.
Although their reaction depends on the quantity of those items, they will get suspicious of rebel support if the weapons are a lot.

"What? No, absolutely no! It's just a country in the east, the eastern oceans," one of the sailor replied hastily, instead of wasting hours and hours telling the legend of the Egilians.

And these hidden items, well, they're only a few anyways.

"Any problems? If not, then we'll go,"

===============

The only way for the Disease now is to either attack the fortifications, pass the river (swim? which is rather hard for even humans) or mount an attack from the south.

The plague is with a mind, but the plague is cursed with everlasting hunger too.
The lower creatures don't care and just attack from all directions, while some intelligent Valk'nir will try to spread the disease further and mount an ambush behind.

But a few of the creatures did step into the river, then swim! However, not many of them can swim all the way to the other side. But then, these creatures have further spread the plague by contaminating the waters!

And the plagued swarms will put up a great fight against Eirian battalions...

A scout is also sent to the southern Neighbor (the southern country,neighbor, from arygos) to be informed of the disease's presence.

Note: The scout can indeed be killed on his way.

At first, nothing much happened to the scout, but his presence led a few of the creatures to stalk him silently in the back...

Until halfway, the scout have already arrived into northeastern Arygos. Then all of a sudden, these beasts ambushed the poor messenger and killed him. The messenger blew up violently into a cloud of disease, and emerging as a squid humanoid...

However, before the disease gets any further serious, the Cake Minions of these princedoms were quick to react. The Cake Minions destroyed these plagued creatures easily, and they seem to have no problem with the plague at all. Though they did go for the rivers and the bakeries to remove stains of the plague before they spread further. And elves were seen cleaning them too. Yep, elves.

Words and rumors quickly spread all the way from Eiramond to Pherith. Heck, perhaps the Egilians and even the Glassers have known about it by now. The messenger was rumored to be an evil saboteur trying to bring the plague in Arygos. The myths and rumors have caused massive outrages all across Arygos, it was said that the Cakemaster himself was furious too.

And indeed, Deroc himself was really angry about this. And so he called for a meeting amongst the Arygosian princes and fiefs in Pherith.

===============

Within the majestic Kaisersaal, where the conference was held...

"Listen up, dudes," Deroc spoke loudly to all of his fiefs and princes, "there is a big fucking plague happening right now in southern Eiramond, it may spread to the Arygos heartlands and hinterlands real soon. Now we have to do something before the plague fucking spreads merata-rata in Arygos!"

"Oh, and," Deroc continued, "The plague is a bit fishy here. People talk of squids with legs and tentacle arms. I suspect something fishy is going on within Flardyrn. But we'll talk about that later... Azlariah."

"What?!" Azlariah stomped the floor furiously in vexation, "I did no wrong, I did no wrong! I never do such a thing, you know me, I'm your lover and I'm the best! I'm always loyal to you, always! How dare you question my undying loyalty to you? Huh?"

"Calm the fuck down, you little bitch!" Deroc yelled as a chair was hurled from mid-air towards her direction. The chair broke but didn't hit her, possibly as a warning from Deroc. "We'll come to a conclusion about this later... okay?"

"Now, don't worry about the drama queen. We're gonna do something to the stupid plague anyways, do you have any ideas?

"And vengeance lies deep within my heart, I want to find out who the heck is responsible for this, and punish them dearly for that... Einzige Dummköpfe den Mut haben fordern heraus mich! Sesiapa yang beta dapati berbuat salah macam ini, beta akan memotong dia kepada beribu-ribu kepingan daging!"

"Anyways... guys and gals do you have any ideas to curb this fucking plague? Any actions we can take?"

"How about another crusade, Kuchenmeister?"
"Crusade... ah, yes, crusade... great."

"Well, I think we can give aid and help to Eiramond as we launch the Second Cake Crusade. It helps us to win a friend over to our side and help cure the plague. With this, we can unite Arygos finally under His Imperial and Royal Majesty's banner, while rebuilding our hegemony to the world,"

"Good enough. We'll call for another Cake Crusade now, and declare Reichskrieg against the abominations,"

*Cake Empire of Arygos sliding more towards Centralization*
*Cake Empire of Arygos sliding more towards Mobilization*
*Deroc sends a special voice, directed to the northeast*

Deroc's Voice : "Greetings, I come in peace. I am Deroc von Lenggong, the Cakemaster and Emperor of Arygos, and I'm here to ask for an alliance. The plague, it's a threat to us all. We have Living Cakes ready to help all of us against this menace."

To @Devin : *Most Eirians there may hear Deroc's voice*

===============

@Deroc
OOT :
I apologize for my tardiness. I have some issues and kind of forget the roleplay as well.
Anyway, if I missed even the slightest of anything, just tell me so I can write answers accordingly.

Here's some drama, I edited this post to add just this one and changed the spell effect slightly. And yes, expecting assaults on all nearby regions (excluding Eiramond) thanks to someone's messing with the people.

@Deroc
I think it has something to do with complexity...

@Daffa the Mage : Don't worry, we understand. Well, there's nothing much happening to NullMagic at the moment, but there's a deadly mutation plague that spreads really fast, explodes people into plague clouds and turn victims into eldritch alien creatures, never seen before in Vestroya. Oh, and many of the new creatures carry the plague with them as well.

Oh, yes, more drama!!! xD
But Ehelion and Pherith is too far away from NullMagic I think, and if they decide to march that far, it might alert Hopen.

A military commander enters the court as the king is preparing to leave for the academy. Felix is at last informed of the plague. "Damn, troubles wouldn't end." He thought but after a while it turns out that it was one of the best tragedies that could have happened to him. He knew that the rebels were gone. Soon news would be spread about a "holy war" against the plague, mobilizing against the threat. State news would declare "Total War" upon the creatures. Reserve troops are mobilized, war taxes has been raised, food is rationed.

"This seems like an invasion, considering that they sent their message to all our people" The king thought. He took the message as a threat of war and act of aggression instead of an alliance.

Even more troops are redirected to south, leaving little to defending against Null-Magic to the east.

The king gave a speech about the war in the academy and informed them of further support for mages. The Arch-mage approved mobilization of mages as required of. Soon hundreds of mages would join the army.

A battalion already deploys in the south, they are well trained consisting mostly of pike men and a bit of archers. Reinforcements are on the way.
--
OOC:I will add content to the post over time

@Deroc: Don't you think this plague will lead to human extinction? X_X
I mean at least in my case with the rivers infused with disease, half my country is the least that would die lol

@Deroc: Don't you think this plague will lead to human extinction? X_X
I mean at least in my case with the rivers infused with disease, half my country is the least that would die lol

*shrugs*
I don't know, really xD

But that's funny and amusing, well for Cutie at least.

"Uhh... yes? What iswrong, do you really understand English?" the ambassador asked, then continued to speak in another language, "Falls Sie sprechen kein Englisch, ich kann Deutsch sprechen Ihnen."

"Whatever you're saying mainlander, I can understand English just fine."

"Ya, that is right. Our Cakemaster and King shall meet you and your navy at our maritime borders a few days later. We'll talk later. Do you have any other opinions?"

"None until your king meets me. You may now leave." The King left the ship along with the Vanguards and the rest of the Egilian soldiers.

--

Meanwhile, a team of seemingly innocuous women was wandering in one of the Egilian cities to the northeast, Cair Sardanus. A subtle scent can be smelled by really sensitive persons and powerful magicians from them...

A dark presence lies deep within these ladies' hearts.

The particular region of Erecellia is surrounded by rings of mountains, and while on a high altitude. It has a heavy alpine environment, and blizzard was quite often. On this particular time, a blizzard is hailing the region and included Cair Sardanus. But fortunately, the city provides an shelter and a person is able to see quite fine than outside the walls.
These gals are lucky enough to see the rumored Gunship, as it flies hundreds of feet above Cair Sardanus and higher heading for the peak of where the city sits at its base. The flying vessel isn't so clear because of the blizzard winds and fogs, but because it had a bright flame exhausting from its two engine at the stern, it is more visible. It's strong enough to fly in the blizzard.

The city is at a calm state even though there is a blizzard. But among the city streets and alleys, as well as rooftops and wall platforms, there are figures in black cloaks walking on and about, appearing to be watching people before they fade in the blizzard fog.

--
@Deroc

The time has come, after a day, part of the Ehelion 3rd Fleet "Baltazarus", composed of 9 frigates and five galleons sail towards the water border between Ehelion and Pherith. The ships are heavily armed, but they are all traditional sail-powered wooden ships. They are also accompanied by graceful Giant Eagles mounted by Sky Guards flying above their respective ships. The Monarch awaits at the largest galleon of the group, located at the front and center of the fleet. It's seven frontal guns, two aiming below towards the water, two aimed at a high degree, and three aimed at front. The flag of the crimson bird flies at every ship displaying the might of Ehelion.

==================
@Everyone

Sorry guys, I've been busy these weeks trying to prepare for a new semester. I seldom can visit the net including the RP, if I miss any, please let me know. BTW, what's this epidemic in Arygos?

@Edge45

Never mind, we understand. Sometimes I face the same problem too.
But anyways, will you still be busy now, just asking

Wait, it's not Arygos, the plague happened in Eiramond. And this infectious plague, it can explode people into clouds of venom then mutate them into creatures too. These creatures are often wild and deadly, and worse, most of them carry the plague too!

@Edge45 and @Devin
Anyways, am on my phone and it's late night here. I'll reply later. Good night and bye! See ya later!

Back