@Deroc

Krezin now having affinity with Khaos can now feel it'a energies. He would feel a huge khaotic energy emitting from a small Pherithian town...

@Deroc

Krezin now having affinity with Khaos can now feel it'a energies. He would feel a huge khaotic energy emitting from a small Pherithian town...

"Ahh... power... I feel it... I'm hungry..." Krezin mumbled as the khaotic energy aroused his hunger for Khaos.
He rushed towards the small Pherithian town and tried to locate the energy source.

@Deroc BOSS FIGHT!!!

"yes... Yess... I sense he is near..." Voice 1 (Tzeench)
Krezin would realize the energy was coming out of a Pherithian soldier. The soldier as if noticing Krezin, stopped talking with a comrade and quickly retreated into a nearby barracks.
"End him... and take his place.." Voice 1(Tzeench)

---BOSS FIGHT---
Lothracious the Traitor: HP 7500/7500
Armor: 5/5
Distance: 130 m

Behind Krezin, 5(buffed-up) Cultists of Tzeench would jump out. They would proceed to try to cut Krezin down with their daggers and swords

Cultist 1: Hp 100/100
Cultist 2:Hp 100/100
Cultist 3;HP 100/100
Cultist 4:HP 100/100
Cultsit 5:Hp 100/100

Krezin can now cast spells of Tzeench. Use it to your advantage..
For example, mutating nearby soldiers would bend them to your will..
Haunting enemies would make them attack each other creating khaos while Blue Lightning would serve a basic single-person magical attack

@Edge45
full
full

Last edited:
The Flardyrn elves couldn't help but wonder whether they are real Egilians or just actors. They honestly believed that the Egilians would speak in a Württemberger accent bombarded with a lot of Math jargons, while talking about pies and eggs a lot...

But they do somewhat look like Egilian dark mages, and their country bears the colors of red and black proudly. Still, the Flardyrn agents couldn't stop looking at the Daedalus in doubt. <Are they really Egilians?>, they thought.

"Did you know gentlemen? We Daedalus are sometimes called as Commandos of the Ehelion, we'd fall pale comparison to our brother-in-arms Vanguards against direct combat, but we do well in this situations." (Referring to how Ehelion has the trait of the British Empire's forces)
*They're the real deal Daedalus, lest you doubt. Fyi, Egilians can be thought of as mix of both English and Spanish. So that's how their accent goes."

Halfway through the west wall (1/3). So far, the Daedalus has managed to get away from all the traps and never raised the alarm. But what will await them afterwards?

The Daedalus looked around and investigated silently and carefully. Making sure they don't step unto something, they looked at what they're about to step, knowing that there are actually traces of a trap when there is one, they would evade it carefully. Nonetheless, what did they see further as they looked?

@LORDKHAOS

Replying later...

@Deroc BOSS FIGHT!!!

"yes... Yess... I sense he is near..." Voice 1 (Tzeench)
Krezin would realize the energy was coming out of a Pherithian soldier. The soldier as if noticing Krezin, stopped talking with a comrade and quickly retreated into a nearby barracks.
"End him... and take his place.." Voice 1(Tzeench)

"HEY!!! Don't you dare run away, weak-minded coward!"

*Krezin rushed towards the suspicious soldier's direction*
*other Pherithian homies chased Krezin*

Random Rifleman #1 : "Hey, what are you gonna do? Stop!"
Random Battlemage #1 : "This is the barracks, you ain't got the clearance to breach in!"

Krezin : "Bah, mind your own business, busybodies! You won't understand this anyways!"

Behind Krezin, 5(buffed-up) Cultists of Tzeench would jump out. They would proceed to try to cut Krezin down with their daggers and swords

Random Rifleman #2 : "What the..."

*Krezin suddenly roared and cried instinctively*
*several Pherithians were mutated into Krezin's loyal followers*

*Krezin has casted Haunting towards the five Cultists!*
*now the Cultists would probably attack each other, if not, then Krezin would unleash a gaze of tzeench towards the five cultists and his followers would fire a few bullets at the Cultists*
*two followers left behind to deal with the Cultists*

*while the Cultists were harmed and stunned, Krezin and the other three followers rushed towards Lothracious' direction*

---BOSS FIGHT---
Distance: 130 m

Krezin can now cast spells of Tzeench. Use it to your advantage..
For example, mutating nearby soldiers would bend them to your will..
Haunting enemies would make them attack each other creating khaos while Blue Lightning would serve a basic single-person magical attack

*Krezin has finally stood before Lothracious*
*casts Runic Protection on himself and three followers*

Krezin : "Ahh... fuck you. I need power! If you give me power, then I'll spare you! If not, prepare to die!"

**waiting for Lothracious' response**

===============
@Edge45

"Did you know gentlemen? We Daedalus are sometimes called as Commandos of the Ehelion, we'd fall pale comparison to our brother-in-arms Vanguards against direct combat, but we do well in this situations." (Referring to how Ehelion has the trait of the British Empire's forces)
*They're the real deal Daedalus, lest you doubt. Fyi, Egilians can be thought of as mix of both English and Spanish. So that's how their accent goes."

"Wow, that's something interesting to know, gentlemen," a female elf replied, "well, by the way, we thought you all would be speaking in a different accent. We didn't expect you to speak like this melodious and gentlemanly..."

*How about Gryphonus and the Resistance Against the Cake Crusade?*

The Daedalus looked around and investigated silently and carefully. Making sure they don't step unto something, they looked at what they're about to step, knowing that there are actually traces of a trap when there is one, they would evade it carefully. Nonetheless, what did they see further as they looked?

*mostly cliffs and woods before their eyes*
*some shallow rivers and streams as well*
*but some barely visible metal barrels were seen scattered across the path*
*to make things worse, some gyrocopters (like this) were on patrol*
*a few of the gyrocopters were unknowingly heading towards the Daedalus' direction*

===============
@bear_369

"We're the Black Star's Laihelian Army Force! We wish to speak with your leader!"

"Oh, yes? Well, wait a moment."

A moment later, Deroc has approached the Laihelians. "Greetings, Laihelians. What is your request?"

===============
Everyone

@Daffa the Mage is busy and I have gotten his permission to discard his faction, so...

*a weird dimensional warp sucked all of NullMagic into another plane*
*leaving the area previously occupied by NullMagic empty*
*Pherith and Hopen thus expanded their respective reaches until meeting one another eye-to-eye*

===============
@geniusinmath, @Ragenaut, @Taki

Mhmm... hello?

@Ragenaut, what should I do about Halfglass? Are you just busy or something else? Well, by the way, I noticed you changing your username.

===============
@Bernkastel, @Lasersquid112, @Yuki oral

Hmm... are you busy with life or something else? If so, I understand.

But @Yuki oral, what you did for the most of your time before this is to copypasta some spams into my profile... why would you waste your time on this, instead of getting yourself approved?

@Deroc

The Cultists fought against each other briefly and the shots took care of all of them.
All the cultists fell dead and their spirit dissipating.
Cultists Eliminated

*Krezin has finally stood before Lothracious*
*casts Runic Protection on himself and three followers*

Krezin : "Ahh... fuck you. I need power! If you give me power, then I'll spare you! If not, prepare to die!"

**waiting for Lothracious' response**

Lothracious turned and looked at Krezin with disbelief in his eyes.
"Damn it! Tzeench.." Lothracious
Lothracious turned from a simple pherithian soldier into an armored, staff-wielding Khaos Zorcerer Lord
"I will give you power..... if you pry it from my cold dead hands!"Lothracious

Behind Lothracious barged in 2 Mega-Forsakens with the Mark of Tzeench.
"Get them!" Lothracious hissed

Lothracious the Traitor: HP 7500/7500[Invulnerable]
Distance: 1 m

Lothracious is invulnerable during this phase...
Defeat the 2 Forsakens to take on Lothracious..

Mega Forsaken 1: 1000/1000
Mega Forsaken 2:1000/1000

The Forsakens would proceed to scream and dive all out into Krezin and his Forsakens(mutant followers).
Also your mutant followers are also Forsakens...
Leaden's "satyrs" were also Forsakens...

@Deroc

Lothracious turned and looked at Krezin with disbelief in his eyes.
"Damn it! Tzeench.." Lothracious
Lothracious turned from a simple pherithian soldier into an armored, staff-wielding Khaos Zorcerer Lord
"I will give you power..... if you pry it from my cold dead hands!"Lothracious

Krezin : "So be it, fucker..."
Krezin : "You will regret your foolish choice. Once you hit me, there will be no turning back..."

Behind Lothracious barged in 2 Mega-Forsakens with the Mark of Tzeench.
"Get them!" Lothracious hissed

Distance: 1 m

Lothracious is invulnerable during this phase...
Defeat the 2 Forsakens to take on Lothracious..

Mega Forsaken 1: 1000/1000
Mega Forsaken 2:1000/1000

The Forsakens would proceed to scream and dive all out into Krezin and his Forsakens(mutant followers).
Also your mutant followers are also Forsakens...
Leaden's "satyrs" were also Forsakens...

*Satyrs were different like Laeden, sure they have Forsaken parts but they are different species due to the arcane reactions within their bodies*

*anyways, back to the boss fight*
*Krezin casts Haunting once again, trying to turn the Mega Forsaken against each other*
*fires a couple of bolts alternating between the two Mega Forsakens*
*Krezin's followers fired their shots at the Mega Forsakens*
*Krezin tries to fire a Gaze of Tzeench at the Mega Forsakens*

@Deroc

The Mega Forsakens striked each other once dealing damage against each other.
They then realized they were fighting each other and turned back to the real foes.
The bolts didn't have much effect as the Forsakens had magical resistance but it did knocked them back a little bit.
The bullets manage to knock one of them down but the other one managed to brace for the impacts, minimizing damage.
The Gaze had a good effect, knocking them back and shredding their armor.

The Mega Forsakens then charged at one of Krezin's followers, attempting to rip him apart.

Distance: 1m

Mega Forsaken 1 : -110 from striking each other)(-30 from the bolts)(-40 from bullets)(-50 from Gaze) 770/1000
Mega Forsaken 2 : -110 from striking each other)(-30 from the bolts)(-120 from the bullets)(-50 from the Gaze) 690/1000

The Mega Forsakens then charged at one of Krezin's followers, attempting to rip him apart.

Mega Forsaken 1 : -110 from striking each other)(-30 from the bolts)(-40 from bullets)(-50 from Gaze) 770/1000
Mega Forsaken 2 : -110 from striking each other)(-30 from the bolts)(-120 from the bullets)(-50 from the Gaze) 690/1000

*thanks to runic protection, the follower survived the impact although end up heavily injured*
*it might bounce the Mega Forsakens into the air*

Krezin : "Roar!"
*Krezin unleashed a breath of strong bluefire towards the Mega Forsakens*
*a mutated Battlemage fired a powerful shockwave of explosions at the Mega Forsakens*
*Krezin dashed to the direction of the Mega Forsakens and then slashed 'em with his big ass axe, enhanced by Tzeench's powers
*more bullets were greeting the Mega Forsakens*

@Deroc

The Mega Forsakens turned their focus towards Krezin.
But just then a breath of bluefire knocked them back and sent them slamming into a stone wall.
The shockwaves only knocked the Forsakens back further.
The bullets did decent damage to the Forsakens.
The axe also managed to deal critical damage to a Forsaken, rendering his left arm unusable..

Mega Forsaken 1 : 550/1000
Mega Forsaken 2(Maimed) : 190/1000​

@Deroc

The Mega Forsakens turned their focus towards Krezin.
But just then a breath of bluefire knocked them back and sent them slamming into a stone wall.
The shockwaves only knocked the Forsakens back further.
The bullets did decent damage to the Forsakens.
The axe also managed to deal critical damage to a Forsaken, rendering his left arm unusable..

Mega Forsaken 1 : 550/1000
Mega Forsaken 2(Maimed) : 190/1000​

@LORDKHAOS

Krezin : "Weak-minded coward!"
*Krezin slashed Mega Forsaken 2's chest and then hit Mega Forsaken 2's groins*
*meanwhile some followers fired their bullets onto Mega Forsaken 1's eyes and groins*

*then Krezin fired a blue lightning at Mega Forsaken 2's groin*
*then he switched his focus to Mega Forsaken 1*
*Krezin hopped back and forth while slicing Mega Forsaken 1 every time he dashed past him (Omnislash)*
*one of Krezin's slashes hit Mega Forsaken 1's eyes*

@Deroc
The Mega Forsakens had themselves dominated by Krezin's slashes.
The bullets were devastating and knocked the Forsaken 1 down.

Mega Forsaken 2 is now bleeding from several places and the lightning only made it worse.
After the Omnislash, the two Mega Forsakens fell dead.

Lothracious jumped down from the rising of the barracks.
He then quickly casted several Blue Lightnings at several of Krezin's followers, probably knocking them back and killing the weak ones.
"Now... we now meet!" Lothracious
Lothracious held his warpfire staff and his burning sword in the other hand nad goes on a defensive stance

Mega Forsaken 1 : 0/1000
Mega Forsaken 2 : 0/1000

@Deroc
The Mega Forsakens had themselves dominated by Krezin's slashes.
The bullets were devastating and knocked the Forsaken 1 down.

Mega Forsaken 2 is now bleeding from several places and the lightning only made it worse.
After the Omnislash, the two Mega Forsakens fell dead.

Lothracious jumped down from the rising of the barracks.
He then quickly casted several Blue Lightnings at several of Krezin's followers, probably knocking them back and killing the weak ones.
"Now... we now meet!" Lothracious
Lothracious held his warpfire staff and his burning sword in the other hand nad goes on a defensive stance

Mega Forsaken 1 : 0/1000
Mega Forsaken 2 : 0/1000

*the blue lightnings have severely maimed all three of Krezin's followers*
*but the Battlemage stood still thanks to heavy armor he wore and Krezin's runic protection, though he began to feel dizzy*
*the two Riflemen laid dead and their rifles were scattered on the field*

*Krezin swung his axe, likely hitting Lothracious and maybe causing a wave of wind messing with Lothracious' fiery blade*
*Krezin dashed behind Lothracious' back*
*Krezin unleashed another Gaze of Tzeench towards Lothracious*
*while the battlemage remained in front*
*the battlemage shot a chilling ball of frost towards Lothracious, likely freezing or at least shocking Lothracious and maybe put out the flames on his blade*

*the fighting between Lothracious and Krezin has alerted the Pherithian authorities*
*Pherithian troops were coming...!*

@Deroc

Lothracious dodged Krezin's attack but the chilling bolt hit his leg, dealing damage and freezing his leg.
Meanwhile, Krezin's gaze from the back managed to weaken his armor and send him off balance.
Lothracious managed to regain balance and swings his staff at the Mage, likely knocking the daylights out of him.

Lothracious the Traitor(Frozen Leg): HP 7300/7500
Armor: 4/5
Distance: 0m

@Deroc

Lothracious dodged Krezin's attack but the chilling bolt hit his leg, dealing damage and freezing his leg.
Meanwhile, Krezin's gaze from the back managed to weaken his armor and send him off balance.
Lothracious managed to regain balance and swings his staff at the Mage, likely knocking the daylights out of him.

Lothracious the Traitor(Frozen Leg): HP 7300/7500

*the battlemage unleashed another shockwave, blocking Lothracious' attack attempt*

Krezin : "Stand there and get yourself fucked! Haha!"
*Krezin's axe began to burn on bluefire*
*Krezin moved to the left side of Lothracious*
*due to Lothracious' frozen leg, Krezin continued to strike Lothracious by swinging his heavy burning axe, likely dealing some significant damage, while maybe putting Lothracious on fire?*

===============
@bear_369

@Deroc
"We were sent by our honorable ruler into this pole to end the plague that spreaded through our territory."

"It's very uncommon for the Pherithians to be sent into a vast icy desert.. Are you here to do a same order as ours? Finding the source of this corruption if I may?"

"Wait... did you just said plague? Tell me about the plague, I believe you're going to deal with something important. Is it the same plague, which not only causes illness, but also withers plants, mutates folks, deranges people, corrupts soils and so on?"

"Well, yes. But we have also claimed this land, reformed it into a cozy greenery and then colonized it."

==========

Princess Chi went into the Temple of The Gods, where it was built in honor to their prehistoric gods who shaped their people.
Princess Chi knelt down and bow her head to make a prayer to Gailia, one of the Laihelian goddesses. She pray for the safety of her people and the beauty of their nation's environment to be restored.
(@Deroc or @LORDKHAOS : Any gods or had the ability over spiritual power can intervene her prayer. As long as if you were interested.)

A dark voice whispered behind Princess Chi, "Ohh... little girl, you are not supposed to worship this little bitch... she was just an idol and a false goddess..."

A surge of dark energy reached for Princess Chi. "Worship me instead, hey, you little girl... I am Mererinda... the Devil Empress..."

"According to our wizards, who were called to investigate, had detecting some kind of dark magic present in this continent."
"Our scouts found a forest just in the east, we think that's where the source is coming."

"Hmm," Deroc gave the Laihelians a weird look, "Well, you did not answer my question yet... but never mind, I suddenly came to know it's the same 'korruption' I have witnessed."

"A forest in the east? Laying nearby? That can't be... It should be in the far southeast..."
"Anyways, I think we can send some soldiers together to check that forest out."

==========

Princess Chi yelped after hearing her voice. She leaned back as she became terrified.
"W-W-Who are you?", she asked anxiously, she never seen any gods or goddesses that appears in front of her.

"I am Mererinda... the Devil Empress... you shall worship no one but me alone! I am supreme!"

Mererinda was still nowhere to be seen. But she could be heard letting out evil laughs to Chi.

"And you must be Princess Chi, am I right?"
"You have a sexy body and a great deal of power in Laihelia, but too sadly you are a timid coward and a naive little angel... you could be overruling your little dad and dominate all of Laihelia, had you not being such a cowardly and ignorant crybaby..."

"Come, little girl, follow me to the far east. Your true destiny lies there, staying in Laihelia will only make you a fool to be taken advantage of and fooled. There in Hopen, you can fill your hunger and lust. There you taste the power, feel the pleasure... and get to enjoy what it is like to be ruling over races of misbegotten retards and slaves!"

Mererinda gave out another maniacal laugh, dark and hideous.

She became more terrified after hearing her words, nearly making her collapse.
She tried to fight back because the Empress wanted her to worship her instead of the Laihelian gods or goddesses.
"Y-Your wrong!" she exclaimed, "The gods and goddesses have shape us, nurture us, and taught us into who we are! I-I will never worship the ones I d-didn't know!"
(waiting for ze response)

he didn't know what burns within your soul. When in your heart, you know we are the same.

"Oh, you naive little girl~~ You didn't know what burns within your soul. When in your heart, you know we are the same..." Mererinda whispered, but this time, the voice came from deep down of Chi's heart itself. A shadowy presence would be felt within her heart, and it would itch her heart as well.

"The light is nothing but a simple energy for the blinded, young girl..."
"Did you see your pitiful idols protecting Laihelia every single hour? When the so-called Khaos Korruption plagued your little land of Laihelia, did the bitch Gailia come to your aid?"

@Deroc

The Battlemage's shockwave did minimal damage and Lothracious bashes the side of the Battlemage with his staff, likely knocking him way.
Lothracious laughed at the Blue Fire attacks of Krezin
"Do you not know I bear the Mark of Tzeench? Blue Fire doesn't harm me!" Lothracious laughed
But suddenly from his chestplate, the Mark of Tzeench dissipated and Krezin's flames deal massive damage.
"NO!!!!!"Lothracious
"He is no longer favoured.... deal with him quickly.." Voice 1(Tzeench)

Lothracious the Traitor(Frozen Leg): HP 5000/7500

@bear_369

Princess Chi would see a vision of the Lahelian Capital on fire and ruins with the night sky. From it marched fully armored in red, gore splattered, axe wielding and cloaked figures(Khaos Warriors of Chorne) followed my hordes of red demons. The ground was dark as obsidian, snowing and filled with Lahelian civilians, soldiers and blood.
"Your God is nothing..... We offer true powers... While you pettiful gods only give false promises..." Malicious Voice(Chorne)
Princess Chi would see several Khaos Warriors dragging out still struggling soldiers from the city gates before butchering them: ripping their hands off, cutting their heads off, crushing their skulls. disemboweling them with guts spilling out, breaking their necks brutally or ripping their spines out of their back while doing so a maniac laughter is heard.
"There is only one way to get power.... Embrace Khaos..... only then will you gain strength... power...."Malicious Voice(Chorne)
The Warriors then chop the heads, get the dead's skulls out and start praising in the name of the "Blood God"
"Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!" Khaos Warriors

@bear_369

"Khaos is the only thing constant..... Embrace it young child....." Malicious Voice(Chorne)
As he said that, the city slowly crumbles. Great buildings began crumbling into dust as the Warriors look on with glee and chants.

From the door suddenly, red tendrils would sprout out of the door and latch into the maid. It started korrupting the maid, mutating her. Red skin, red eyes, horns and fangs sprouting. She might resist it, if early enough, the korruption could be stopped but some effects of it will remain. If too late, she would turn into a Mindless Forsaken of Chorne.

@bear_369

Then finally Gailia, while in spiritual form, confronted Mererinda, who's seems enjoying torturing the poor princess.

(Was Gailia together with Princess Chi while confronting Mererinda? Or did Gailia somehow managed to sneak into Mererinda's palace?)

Mererinda was nowhere to be seen actually. Aside from her voice, it was just the darkness and the itch within the princess' heaert but nothing else. The darkness and the itch were actually powered by her words and the poor princess' feelings.

"You have gone far enough, Mererinda. She has the heart of the innocent and you know she can't upperhand any tasks you ordered to her."

"Heart of the innocent, huh? That's just your fancy excuse for a weak heart and a naive mind!" Mererinda taunted.

"And you can't really blame me for her weaknesses, bitch! It's your fault for spoiling her into a weak pussy. All thanks to your poor parenting skills, she constantly get harassed and bossed around by your cronies. And oh, your stupid indoctrination to her poor mind just made her drugged to your web of lies and deceits! I was just trying to bring her to the path of glory and power!"

"Had she been under my guidance since young, she would be a gorgeous dominatrix (read : sexy succubus), smart (read : cunning) commander and a strong (read : cruel) supervisor!"

"We don't want any foreign evil spirits who intervene our people's prayer and I'm disgusted in you, forcing her to serve her, even for her royalty. Leave now!"

"What? What did you just say, 'forcing her to serve her, even for her royalty'?" Mererinda's voice chuckled, "Ohh~~ I'm so sorry~~ that you suck ass in your Common tongue. Your words are just confusing as if it came from a toddler like Princess Chi. Oh, please improve your Common before trying to cry again. And I won't simply bow before a toddler like you!"

===============
@LORDKHAOS

The Battlemage's shockwave did minimal damage and Lothracious bashes the side of the Battlemage with his staff, likely knocking him way.
Lothracious laughed at the Blue Fire attacks of Krezin
"Do you not know I bear the Mark of Tzeench? Blue Fire doesn't harm me!" Lothracious laughed
But suddenly from his chestplate, the Mark of Tzeench dissipated and Krezin's flames deal massive damage.
"NO!!!!!"Lothracious
"He is no longer favoured.... deal with him quickly.." Voice 1(Tzeench)

Lothracious the Traitor(Frozen Leg): HP 5000/7500

Krezin : "Hahahaha, fuck you, idiot!"
Krezin : "Gladly, anything for power and glory! Die, idiot!"

*Krezin unleashed an array of Tzeench spells onto Lothracious*
*a few bolts of Blue Lightning hit Lothracious, some of them hit the eyes, the chest and the groins*
*then followed by a Gaze of Tzeench meeting Lothracious' front, likely ripping his groins apart and cracking some bones*
*the Battlemage sent an explosive shockwave towards Lothracious, which got further empowered with Krezin's bluefire*
*then Krezin proceeded to slash and slice Lothracious with his burning axe of bluefire, rapidly*

Back