@bear_369 the only reason that korruption spread is that Chrone had a presence in that room. Besides they are not zombies, just mutants. They dont infect but just kill.

@Deroc Replying later

@Deroc

Lothracious, no longer bearing the Mark of Tzeench was crippled and was dealt massive damage.
The Blue Lightning Sent Lothracious somersaulting and flying around.
Lothracious' helmet was crushed by the Gaze and revealed a de-mutating human, except bloody.
The shock wave hit Lothracious in the face, dealing massive damage and sent him flying.
Krezin's strikes had a huge effect and Lothracious now stood up dazed and unable to respond.
"Finish him... and claim his place.." Voice 1(Tzeench)

Lothracious the Traitor(Dazed): HP 100/7500
Armor: 3/5
Distance: 0m

@Deroc
@bear_369

A deep roar(Khaos Dragon) could be heard by both the Lahelian and Pherithian troops as they were in conversation, possibly startling them.

@Deroc

Lothracious, no longer bearing the Mark of Tzeench was crippled and was dealt massive damage.
The Blue Lightning Sent Lothracious somersaulting and flying around.
Lothracious' helmet was crushed by the Gaze and revealed a de-mutating human, except bloody.
The shock wave hit Lothracious in the face, dealing massive damage and sent him flying.
Krezin's strikes had a huge effect and Lothracious now stood up dazed and unable to respond.
"Finish him... and claim his place.." Voice 1(Tzeench)

Lothracious the Traitor(Dazed): HP 100/7500

@Deroc
@bear_369

A deep roar(Khaos Dragon) could be heard by both the Lahelian and Pherithian troops as they were in conversation, possibly startling them.

@LORDKHAOS

Krezin : "With pleasure!"
*Krezin hit Lothracious' back hardly, breaking his backbone and almost shattering him into halves*
*Krezin stroke Lothracious' neck (front) valiantly with his burning axe, beheading him*
*Krezin laughed crazily witnessing Lothracious' ugly head detach from his body and blood spill from his broken neck*

Krezin : "Ahahaha! Yes! I win!"

===============

@LORDKHAOS
@bear_369

*the Pherithians were indeed alarmed*
*Deroc turned his head and saw a big ass dragon*

Deroc : "Fuck this shit!"
Deroc : "A dragon is coming... prepare our flyers! Oh shit, no, I mean, get our fucking dragonhawk riders and gryphon riders ready!"

Deroc : "Crossbowmen, get ready to blast a big fat dragon."
Deroc : "Fuck this shit, if that fat flying dumbhead try to mess with us, I'll gladly chop off his ugly head and burn his ugly face!"

@Deroc

Lothracious' body fell lifeless and the head rolled and stopped at the feet of Krezin.
Blood spurted out from the wounds and soaked the ground.
"You have proven yourself well.. You are now a favoured...." Voice 1(Tzeench)
Krezin would suddenly see himself in front of a blue large raven-headed diety, meditating.
Another figure would appear, a really sexy, almost nude woman.
"We now name you Krezin the Knavish..."Voice 1 and Voice 2(Tzeench and Zlaneezh)
On Krezin's body, the Mark of Zlaneezh was also formed(Tzeench already gave him his mark).
Krezin's body instead of mutating, became much much more handsome(Mark of Zlaneezh)

After this Krezin finds himself back at the barracks.
A suit of hell-forged armor(Helmet, Chestplate, Shoulderpads, Leggings and spiked boots) was infront of him.
Although it looked extremely heavy, Krezin could put it on with ease and it would be as light as air.
Lothracious' staff glowed a purplish-blue. The letter "L" is replaced with "K".
His axe also changed, in which a purplish tint formed and a spark of blue flames formed.
Krezin is now a KHAOS ZORCERER LORD
"Now go forth! And spread Khaos!" Voice 1(Tzeench)
full

Krezin is now a Khaos Zorcerer Lord. He can cast spells from both Lore of Tzeench and Zlaneezh(I will post it soon)
Krezin is armed with his Enchanced Axe and the staff. The staff allows disguises to be made.

Lothracious the Traitor(DEAD): HP 0/7500

@Deroc
@bear_369

The Dragon roared and unleashed a blast of sickly blue flames at the Pherithian and Lehalian soldiers before diving in for a snack. It would quickly try to gobble up any infantry it caught or sweep others away with it's wings or hands.

@LORDKHAOS

The numbers sent by the invaders were quite a lot, the Articians on the fort fell pale in their numbers. They lose morale as they are about to face a siege. But, the invaders attacked from a position that is easily flanked, quick-response reinforcements were sent and approaching from both northern sides. In order to defend the fort, the Articians will have to rely on their Indirect Combat Doctrine, giving their ranged forces a more capable line of sight, range and strength. Communication between the Articians is fast, with Peregrine Falcons sent as messaging creatures that reaches their destination by minutes. Accompanied by firepower of guns, the Articians make ready for their traps waiting outside the fort.

Outside the fort's walls, a frontier is about to face the invaders head on and ensure they're slowed. However, it seemed they in that area are losing their courage due to the enemies' numbers. But their loyalty are made sure as a Lieutenant Wizard leads them.

full

Forces:
  • Fort Defenders
    • Fort Inner Defenders
    • Fort Outer Frontier
  • Approaching Articians
    • ?
Information
  • The Fort is based on a hilly slope. Making it a deadly area for indirect fire or by it.
  • The Fort Defenders have enabled their Indirect Combat Doctrine. Their indirect firing units have their attacks, line of sight, firepower and range increased.
  • Morale at yellow. Would never decrease, but can increase, as long as their Lieutenant Wizard remains.
  • Defensive tactics, the frontiermen are focusing at their emplacements outside the fort walls, accompanied by spike barricades capable of impaling giants.
  • Fort gate is closed.
  • Approaching reinforcements from both northern sides.
  • Numbers fall pale in comparison to the invaders.

@Deroc

*Gryphonus and Egilian originated from Aranor which speaks Aranorian (English), they mixed with Rhaen'yirian (Spanish) to create the West and East Summerian language.*
*Btw, ain't the Gyrocopters something like too futuristic? I mean, they look way too modern that wc3's Gyrocopters.*

The Daedalus split while being easy and careful. Some of them went to check those metal barrels, and they'd watch any traps. What would they see here if investigated.
As the Gyrocopters approach, the head Daedalus signals the rest with a bird tweet. Knowing that signal, the rest of the Daedalus hid through camouflage but slowly moved to regroup while heading away from the Gyrocopters' paths.

To fully distract the Gyrocopters, the head Daedalus skillfully channels using stealth magic, a transparent ball to which he throwed far away. Once reaching the place it was thrown, the transparent ball flashed in a light similar to a fire and splits into a lot of sparks that resembles fireflies. Heck, these sparks can even be thought of as fireflies, due to their numbers, they would flash in intervals and in bright magnitude. This could be enough to get the Gryocopters' attentions. If they investigated however, the sparks would slowly dissipate as if the fireflies died instantly. While at it, the Daedalus moves away from them and heads finally to the next path carefully.
"What's next Fritzs? Perhaps we'll be seeing the real deal now shall we?" Said one of the Daedalus.

@Edge45
The invaders instead of charging in, pounded the pikemen and the wizards with shrieking(Might cause morale damage), magical-projectiles from the Hellcannons. Their projectiles were homing and fast so it doesn't care if they run as the projectile will trail them if they reorganize and explode into a purple blast.

The Hellcannons were also Marked by Nurkle.. their projectiles will rust nearby weaponary, decay nearby wood and slowly crack nearby rocks making the fort overall somewhat weaker..

@bear_369
@Deroc

The Dragon was pelted by musket rounds although it wasn't too damaging, the dragon turned towards the Lahelians from the Pherithians and unleashed a blast of blue flames before charging in for a bite.

===============
@LORDKHAOS

@Deroc

Lothracious' body fell lifeless and the head rolled and stopped at the feet of Krezin.
Blood spurted out from the wounds and soaked the ground.
"You have proven yourself well.. You are now a favoured...." Voice 1(Tzeench)
Krezin would suddenly see himself in front of a blue large raven-headed diety, meditating.
Another figure would appear, a really sexy, almost nude woman.
"We now name you Krezin the Knavish..."Voice 1 and Voice 2(Tzeench and Zlaneezh)
On Krezin's body, the Mark of Zlaneezh was also formed(Tzeench already gave him his mark).
Krezin's body instead of mutating, became much much more handsome(Mark of Zlaneezh)

"Oh, yeah!"
Krezin threw a fist into the air and danced around crazily and handsomely, while letting out evil laughs.

"Let the Cakemaster kneel and tremble before Khaos! Let him kneel before me! Hahahaha!"

After this Krezin finds himself back at the barracks.
A suit of hell-forged armor(Helmet, Chestplate, Shoulderpads, Leggings and spiked boots) was infront of him.
Although it looked extremely heavy, Krezin could put it on with ease and it would be as light as air.

Krezin looked around himself. His eyes rolled around with great delight. He was very intrigued by his new fancy armor.
Krezin : "Oh, hoho, cool!"
Kreizn : "With this, the Cakemaster shall tremble!"

Lothracious' staff glowed a purplish-blue. The letter "L" is replaced with "K".
His axe also changed, in which a purplish tint formed and a spark of blue flames formed.
Krezin is now a KHAOS ZORCERER LORD
"Now go forth! And spread Khaos!" Voice 1(Tzeench)

Krezin is now a Khaos Zorcerer Lord. He can cast spells from both Lore of Tzeench and Zlaneezh(I will post it soon)
Krezin is armed with his Enchanced Axe and the staff. The staff allows disguises to be made.

"Khaos... khaos... I love it!"

And now, three Pherithian battalions have made their way into the barracks. Legions of riflemen and battlemages were standing before the single Krezin.

"What are you doing here, wretched bastard? You have just murdered some of our homies!"
"Rise your hands--"

Krezin simply swung his axe, unleashing a wave of fiery storm at the clusters of Pherithians, sending them somersaulting while rotting in purplish-blue flames.

"This... he's a terror!"
"Call the Cake Champions! Alert the High Command!"

"I'm Krezin the Knavish, you weak-minded weaklings!" standing before the stunned Pherithians he declared in pride and arrogance.

"Roar!!!"
As Krezin roared like a werewolf, many Pherithian soldiers find themselves twisted into Forsakens and further korrupted with Khaos as well. These Forsakens would then turn against their former homies with what they've got. With Krezin's powerful spells and the strength of the Forsakens, the only remaining Pherithian legion got themselves wiped out in a hellhole of bluish-purple flames.

"Raze the grounds! Defy the Cakemaster! For power, for pleasure, for Khaos! Spread the Khaos!"
"This Cake Empire of Arygos must end! This little bitch who obviously is neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire must perish in our hands!"

**to be continued**

===============
@LORDKHAOS, @bear_369

The Dragon roared and unleashed a blast of sickly blue flames at the Pherithian and Lehalian soldiers before diving in for a snack. It would quickly try to gobble up any infantry it caught or sweep others away with it's wings or hands.

*but was stopped by Deroc's spells*
*Deroc formed a force shield first and foremost, then he negated the blue flames with a surge of wind*

Deroc : "Taste this, bastard!"
*Deroc hopped onto the Khaos Dragon all of a sudden*
*then a few deep slashes and cuts would very likely occur on the dragon's body*
*then Deroc proceeded to hop and stab the Dragon's belly*

Deroc : "Nobody fucks with the Cakemaster!"

Suddenly, a voice shouted to Deroc. It was a herculean Orc warlock. "Milord! We have some serious problems back in Arygos!"
"What? What you mean oh, Karogen? Where got problems? Impossible punya lah!"

"We got a crazy dude... w-who calls himself Krezin the Knavish... he's gone insane, and many of our homies were slaughtered! Some of the homies got corrupted into crazy ugly weirdos too!"

"Fuck this shit... I'l' have Sabercake to watch over the colony. I'll deal with this Krezin personally."
Deroc continued, "Oh, and, I'm gonna prepare for another wave of settlements here, just in case if things got fucked up in Arygos. I'll return later."

After a flash of green, Deroc was nowhere to be seen in Pherithian Glesureis.

================
@Edge45

@Deroc

*Gryphonus and Egilian originated from Aranor which speaks Aranorian (English), they mixed with Rhaen'yirian (Spanish) to create the West and East Summerian language.*
*Btw, ain't the Gyrocopters something like too futuristic? I mean, they look way too modern that wc3's Gyrocopters.*

*I see, it's nice to know. But I thought they would be speaking Tagalog if not Württemberger. Honestly, when I think of Egilians, I think of Württemberg immediately afterwards :p*
*well, ain't Egilian airships too advanced as well? These gyrocopters weren't even that strong. The gyrocopters were still a lot weaker than the Hopenese flying demons to be honest, though they would be a mild annoyance regardless*

The Daedalus split while being easy and careful. Some of them went to check those metal barrels, and they'd watch any traps. What would they see here if investigated.

Upon approaching the barrels, they all blew up violently right before the Daedalus agents. Regardless of how many Daedalus agents the trap hit, the Nepoyzeans were now alarmed!

The patrolling Gyrocopters nearby flew towards the site to check anything suspicious.
「火桶爆炸了!我們有入侵者!」
「大家提高警覺!」

The Nepoyzeans were becoming more alert. The western walls were beginning to get more attention. More troops were sent to watch the western walls, even the holes were under watch as well now.

As the Gyrocopters approach, the head Daedalus signals the rest with a bird tweet. Knowing that signal, the rest of the Daedalus hid through camouflage but slowly moved to regroup while heading away from the Gyrocopters' paths.

「哈!這次還不讓我們抓到你們小鬼子!」 a Gyrocopter shouted. Uh-oh, the Gyrocopters have spotted the Daedalus and the Flardyrn!

To fully distract the Gyrocopters, the head Daedalus skillfully channels using stealth magic, a transparent ball to which he throwed far away. Once reaching the place it was thrown, the transparent ball flashed in a light similar to a fire and splits into a lot of sparks that resembles fireflies. Heck, these sparks can even be thought of as fireflies, due to their numbers, they would flash in intervals and in bright magnitude. This could be enough to get the Gryocopters' attentions. If they investigated however, the sparks would slowly dissipate as if the fireflies died instantly. While at it, the Daedalus moves away from them and heads finally to the next path carefully.
"What's next Fritzs? Perhaps we'll be seeing the real deal now shall we?" Said one of the Daedalus.

「咦?什麼東東啊?」 Indeed, the Gyrocopters did turn their backs and looked at the sparks. A few times later, say not more than four, they all came to realize the Daedalus were playing tricks with them.

「哈,一定是你們的玩意兒了!少玩了!本大爺並不是傻子!」
「快給我教訓這幫傻子!」

The Gyrocopters all surrounded the Daedalus and Flardyrn. However, suddenly these Gyrocopters would glow in darkness before failing and crashing onto the ground.

"Damn, we have alerted the Nepoyzeans! They're probably hunting for us!" another female elf said,
"How about some of us showing ourselves crossing their borders, and then play seek-and-hide with both parties? That way, we can spark a war easier,"

@Deroc

Towns near Krezin suddenly had sudden Khaos Cult Rebellions. Cultists run amok and overwhelm the guards there. They have pledged their allegiance to Krezin as their Lord.

Khaos Warriors and Zorcerers of Tzeench and Zlaneezh, who had lived in Pherith in disguise rose up and declared allegiance to Krezin.

Khaos Korruption spreads in Arygos, mutating and turning people crazy. Crime rates have a sharp increase as Korruption intensifies, now that an active Zorcerer Lord is on the lands.

Force Added: 450 Cultists.
50 Khaos Warriors(Mark of Tzeench)
10 Khaos Warriors(Mark of Tzeench)[Halbreds]
15 Khaos Warriors(Mark of Zlaneezh)[Dual Wield]
10 Khaos Zorcerers

@Deroc
@bear_369

The dragon died in agony.
However, the dragon's acidic blood has split and tainted the lands with Khaos....
Some Pherithian and Lahrlian soldiers will start hallucinating....

@LORDKHAOS

@Deroc

Towns near Krezin suddenly had sudden Khaos Cult Rebellions. Cultists run amok and overwhelm the guards there. They have pledged their allegiance to Krezin as their Lord.

Khaos Warriors and Zorcerers of Tzeench and Zlaneezh, who had lived in Pherith in disguise rose up and declared allegiance to Krezin.

Khaos Korruption spreads in Arygos, mutating and turning people crazy. Crime rates have a sharp increase as Korruption intensifies, now that an active Zorcerer Lord is on the lands.

Force Added: 450 Cultists.
50 Khaos Warriors(Mark of Tzeench)
10 Khaos Warriors(Mark of Tzeench)[Halbreds]
15 Khaos Warriors(Mark of Zlaneezh)[Dual Wield]
10 Khaos Zorcerers

*with the sudden emergence of Khaos rebels, the southern regions of Arygos were getting Chaosy fucked up*
*Pherith and other imperial fiefdoms immediately unleashed their troops and summons to fight against the Khaos Rebellion*
*the legions were moving in to encircle and siege the infested areas*
*evacuation of civilians were taking place*
*the Pherithians were considering asking the Laihelian Monarchy for help*

*Krezin and Khaos Forces continued to wreck havoc and Khaos*
*Krezin were indulging himself in a bloodbath, as he swung his axe onto victims and also get pleasured by puny enemy attacks*

*just as things were on the brink of despair however*
*came a shining light of green!*

Deroc : "I have returned, fuckers! Who dare mess-ss......"

Rivers of tears washed his sad face as he witnessed the horrible slaughterfest unfolding before his eyes. The screams of death and the cries of agony sent shock down Deroc's spine and pierced his heart real hard. "What... the... fuck... just... happened... to... my... empire..." sobbed the distressed Cakemaster.

Deroc's reddened eyes glared at the Khaos rebels and cried, "FUCK THIS SHIT!!!"

"Taste my wrath, idiots!"
Deroc stomped furiously in rage, sending a shockwave down and sending many of the Khaos rebels somersaulting in the air burning in his angry flames!

A rain of powerful energyballs then descended to chase the rebels. These orbs of plasma green sent most of the Khaos rebels perishing in the sheer brightness. But strangely, civilians and loyalists were left untouched.

Just a moment afterwards and most of the Khaos rebels have gone to annihilation.

Deroc then went on ranting and whining.
What the fuck happened to my life?! Why are there always fucking shits in my life!? Firstly, the pesky Perikatan cronies and Commie bandits fucking my beloved Malaysia! And then the fucking fire who toasted Mythic! The fucking succession war tearing Arygos apart! And finally now this fucking Khaos Korruption?!

Why are troubles and tradegies always following me like a shadow? It seems that, whereever the fucking place I go, it'll always descend into clusterfucks and dramas?

From my very early days, I have seen many fucking atrocities and stupidities! I have a big dream for a perfect utopia, but the fools were too ignorant! I was shamed and rejected for no good reason! I crave attention, I crave love. But of all the folks I love and crave? Most of them were blind about my love, heck some of them even hated me for no good reason!

(content to be edited here, watch out for updates!)
(might contain backstory about Deroc and Ghee Hin Kongsi)​

"Krezin the fucking Cretin, show yourself fucker!"

*Krezin refused to show up*
*but he left a message*

Krezin : "Fuck you, little Cakemaster! We'll rise again the next day! Bye!"

**to be continued**

===============
@LORDKHAOS, @bear_369

@Deroc
@bear_369

The dragon died in agony.
However, the dragon's acidic blood has split and tainted the lands with Khaos....
Some Pherithian and Lahrlian soldiers will start hallucinating....

*they did indeed start hallucinating, however their strong loyalty and devotion have stopped the Korruption within themselves*
*the Korruption could not affect Pherithian Glesureis at all, reasons unknown*

Last edited:
@Deroc
Krezin was transported to the Khaos Wastes.
"Gather up the tribes.... Raise a new Legion..and spread Khaos.." Tzeench

Krezin looked around the Khaos Wastes, trying to see the surroundings. What would the surroundings be? A desert canyon in pale and yellow shades? Or a dark green canyon with green flames coming out from fissures?

"Sure..."
"Wait, what tribes? What do you mean?"

@Deroc

Krezin would see a snowy wasteland.
"The Marauder tribes... Gather them under your control.."
(will provide a map of what tribes there are and more. Krezin is essentially a subduction now..)

@Deroc

Krezin would see a snowy wasteland.
"The Marauder tribes... Gather them under your control.."
(will provide a map of what tribes there are and more. Krezin is essentially a subduction now..)

"Hmm, sure."
*Krezin would then go around and look for tribes of marauders*
*though he was unfamiliar with the Khaos names, he'd try his best and he'll scream at the marauders to get attention*

"Marauders! Marauder tribes! Where are you!?" Krezin screamed.

===============

Laeden

(tbc?)

@Deroc

"Fool! All you had to do was go into a tribal encampment and ask who would join you! Most will immediately. If they don't.... You know what to do? Sometimes a little.... 'Persuasion' is needed..." Voice 1(Tzeench)

@LORDKHAOS

"Hmph, fine..."
Krezin looked at the ground for a few seconds because he felt ashamed for his stupidity. But he eventually proceeded for his task. However, his shame made his steps slow and heavy.

And after around half an hour of trekking like a turtle, Krezin finally arrived before a tribal encampment.
"Who would join me in my mission?! I'm Krezin!!! I demand you all join me, or else you all be dead!" he screamed. Krezin stomped on the ground violently causing a massive earthquake.

@Deroc

The tribesmen need no more than words actually, since they put Tzeench as their patron. 500 Khaos Marauders packed up their weapons, supplies and armor and ran to join Krezin's new but forming legion.
They would kneel before Krezin and await further orders.
"I dub thee Legion... The Blades of Knave.." Tzeench
Behind Krezin, a blue fiery banner formed.. The Banner of the Legion.

Krezin now commands a Khaos Legion. A legion functions sort of like Mongol forces.. Normadic.. An army and a moving city of it's own
I will provide some Horde tech tree soon.

@Deroc

The tribesmen need no more than words actually, since they put Tzeench as their patron. 500 Khaos Marauders packed up their weapons, supplies and armor and ran to join Krezin's new but forming legion.
They would kneel before Krezin and await further orders.
"I dub thee Legion... The Blades of Knave.." Tzeench
Behind Krezin, a blue fiery banner formed.. The Banner of the Legion.

Krezin now commands a Khaos Legion. A legion functions sort of like Mongol forces.. Normadic.. An army and a moving city of it's own
I will provide some Horde tech tree soon.

Krezin : "Awesome!"
Krezin : "Now, you all Marauders, go dance before my eyes and entertain me!"

*later*
Krezin : "Now what should I do? Develop my Legion further? Or just wait and enjoy until a new mission comes?"

@Deroc

"Develop your legion... Gather more tribes.. Also there is a Khaos Legion dedicated to Chorne nearby... It is much stronger.. Avoid it..." Tzeench

To Krezin's camp approached a band of Khaos Warriors dedicated to Zlaneezh.
They come and pledge their loyalty to Krezin.
"We, Favoured of Zlaneezh, come to offer our allegiance to the Blades of Knave, Lord Krezin the Knavish" they said as they kneeled down.
(40 Khaos Warriors(Mark of Zlaneezh), 10 Khaos Warriors[Halbreds](Mark of Zlaneezh) and 30 Khaos Warriors[Dual Wield](Mark of Zlaneezh))
Also.. Once the Warriors are accepted into Krezin's legion, they are transferred to his control.

@LORDKHAOS

The invaders instead of charging in, pounded the pikemen and the wizards with shrieking(Might cause morale damage), magical-projectiles from the Hellcannons. Their projectiles were homing and fast so it doesn't care if they run as the projectile will trail them if they reorganize and explode into a purple blast.

The Hellcannons were also Marked by Nurkle.. their projectiles will rust nearby weaponary, decay nearby wood and slowly crack nearby rocks making the fort overall somewhat weaker..

The frontier was overwhelmed, the Pikemen would easily fall by a single attack of one of the invaders. But the wizards conjured a tidal wave spell, because the fort is a top of a small hill, that it would be very effective to push the invaders back. Regardless if there were any remaining allies, the wizards did their job and created the wave. The invaders including the remaining Pikemen alive would be carried by the wave, some would be impaled by the wooden pikes emplacements, some would hit rocks, and some would instantly be killed.
The Cannon Towers would deal with the rest of them considering they are its large attack range, while Gunmen would take every one chance they get as the invader approaches, they shoot without hesitance but at a state of panick. The longbowmen behind the walls rained their arrows, however it was not uniform and was at random interval. A little farther from the entrance would be under be the target area of all the Artician indirect attacks.

However, with the Hellcannons targeting the fort itself, the Cannon Towers would have a chance to be destroyed, the Gunmen hit or blown, or the wall cracking. Although the fort wall is still being adamant, it was slowly crumbling.
"Shit! Don't lose your ground comrades! We may die here, but we will not fall without a bloody fight!" Said the Wizard Lieutenant, unshakened and keeping the morale strong. The rest of his remaining Wizards fiercely keep any invaders from reaching the gate, while being shielded by their magical barriers. At the same time, keeping the invaders at the field of the Artician indirect attacks.

Gallops are heard towards both northside directions, the reinforcement approaches. The Artician Cavalier unit sees the fort under thick smoke in the northwest. Then the foot division accompanied by firepower Gunmen and Cannons on the northeast and accompanied by another Cavalier unit. They ready to charge, while their artillery sets up.
==================================================
@Deroc

*Lul, I got a hunch those fuckin things were resembling WWII mines, but I was too greedy and forgot to add countermeasures XD*

"I got a bad feeling about this cap..." Said a Daedalus as he nears the metal barrel...

Upon approaching the barrels, they all blew up violently right before the Daedalus agents. Regardless of how many Daedalus agents the trap hit, the Nepoyzeans were now alarmed!

There were about four Daedalus caught in the trap... at the same time. It was a good thing that they have their camouflage magic barrier that's keeping them hidden, otherwise, they would've literally been blown up. They were seriously injured like they tripped a mine or something. Three were incapacitated, losing an arm, or a leg.
"Oh shite! Rogers, Fernands, Alley, Doran, get those boys back here, bloody mainlanders got us."

The Daedalus tries to recover their injured allies, carrying them and leading them back to the team. Because the Nepoyzeans were alarmed, that the scattered Daedalus quickly regroups. But then...

The Gyrocopters all surrounded the Daedalus and Flardyrn. However, suddenly these Gyrocopters would glow in darkness before failing and crashing onto the ground.

"Damn, we have alerted the Nepoyzeans! They're probably hunting for us!" another female elf said,
"How about some of us showing ourselves crossing their borders, and then play seek-and-hide with both parties? That way, we can spark a war easier,"

"Right then mate, although some of my men are incapable of doing acts right now. We will do what we can to make them think were are the devils. These will do nicely..." The Daedalus cloaks themselves in this magic that turned them into Hopenese, including their uniforms, one of them looked a lot like Rhelsha too. Except for the injured, and the ones tending them, the rest were ready to continue. (Note: That conversation between Ehelion and Hopenese within Karastus happen for a reason)

"Alright lads, get yourselves out of here and get some treats." While there was time, the Daedalus conjures a Sight, projecting a small hologram of an Ehelion Archon. "Bailey, we got a situation, and ain't good. Get these men back to eight men back and deliver to the triage." He said. The Archon agreed and teleported the injured group back, using Home Teleport.

(Daedalus Numbers -8, remaining 7)

"Well Fritzs, we don't know too much about this area, so lead on." Said the head Daedalus, letting the Flardyrns lead.

Back