@LORDKHAOS

@Deroc

"Develop your legion... Gather more tribes.. Also there is a Khaos Legion dedicated to Chorne nearby... It is much stronger.. Avoid it..." Tzeench

Krezin : "Chrone? Another Khaos Legion? But why?"
*Krezin was unaware of rivalries between Khaos Gods*
Krezin : "I thought Khaos is united and you're all friends like Tzeench and Zlaneezh?"

To Krezin's camp approached a band of Khaos Warriors dedicated to Zlaneezh.
They come and pledge their loyalty to Krezin.
"We, Favoured of Zlaneezh, come to offer our allegiance to the Blades of Knave, Lord Krezin the Knavish" they said as they kneeled down.
(40 Khaos Warriors(Mark of Zlaneezh), 10 Khaos Warriors[Halbreds](Mark of Zlaneezh) and 30 Khaos Warriors[Dual Wield](Mark of Zlaneezh))
Also.. Once the Warriors are accepted into Krezin's legion, they are transferred to his control.

Krezin gave out a big laughter, then he nodded and approved, "Sure thing! I love you all!"

Krezin : "Now I need to look for a place to settle myself and my legion. But I have to be careful here."
*Krezin and the Blades of Knave then wandered around searching for suitable land for a permanent encampment*
*while of course they would avoid the Chorne Legion*

===============
@Edge45

The Nepoyzeans have sounded their alarms real loud, "We have a perimeter breach! Perimeter breach, repeat, perimeter breach!"

"Right then mate, although some of my men are incapable of doing acts right now. We will do what we can to make them think were are the devils. These will do nicely..." The Daedalus cloaks themselves in this magic that turned them into Hopenese, including their uniforms, one of them looked a lot like Rhelsha too. Except for the injured, and the ones tending them, the rest were ready to continue.

"Wow, very impressive, mates..." a Flardyrn agent said.

*Flardyrn agents morphed themselves into Hopenese as well, though they had their long elven ears which would expose their disguises*

"Don't worry about our ears. We did it on purpose."
*actually their disguise magics were inferior, they couldn't fix their ears properly. Though it'll work to incite war here*

"Alright lads, get yourselves out of here and get some treats." While there was time, the Daedalus conjures a Sight, projecting a small hologram of an Ehelion Archon. "Bailey, we got a situation, and ain't good. Get these men back to eight men back and deliver to the triage." He said. The Archon agreed and teleported the injured group back, using Home Teleport.

(Daedalus Numbers -8, remaining 7)

"Wow, Egilian technology, Egilian power." said another Flardyrn girl. But if responded to, she would shy away and say, "Nothing."

"Well Fritzs, we don't know too much about this area, so lead on." Said the head Daedalus, letting the Flardyrns lead.
"Sure."

*the Flardyrn agents then led the team to a desolate hole within the border walls*
*a few flying demons could be seen from the other side, though they're not so close to the team right now*

*several Nepoyzeans were chasing the team*
"Hmm, perfect timing..."

*the Valk'nir creatures then ripped these Nepoyzeans apart, plagued them with disease and rose them as Shirgas*
*these Shirgas would then hop back and forth between Hopen and Nepoyze, causing great havoc*
*the Shirgas fight both parties at once*

*the team then headed to the Hopenese lands*
*as the Hopenese were busy with the Shirgas, and that the agents look like nothing wrong from afar, the team managed to slip pass the heavy border*

*after some trekking*
*they've arrived just outside of a Hopenese outpost, full of hellish edifices and further patrolled by human zealots and strange creatures*
*though the defense was weaker than the border*
*but still there were presence of big demons, about seven were spotted*

"We need to find a way to destroy this strange looking spire and the dome. We have to fuck their communication here."

@Deroc
"We brothers have some...rivalries....." Tzeench
"You see Chorne doesn't like me, Nurkle doesn't like Zlaneezh and vise versa.... that's why we avoid each other..."Tzeench

The Blades of Knave came upon another Norzcan settlement.
Many Marauders there worship Zlaneezh and quickly gathered up their weapons. They would then rush out to join the Blades of Knave, bolstering their numbers.
Along with them came some Zhaman Zorcerers of Zlaneezh.

@Edge45

The cavaliers would see a dust rising. In front of them, fully-armored, disgusting (50)Khaos Knights approached them charging with plagued weaponry. The Noxious Host would engage the cavaliers.
Behind them lumbered a mighty Khaos Giant.
Meanwhile, the Khaos Warhounds were directed against the infantry to tear them apart.
5 of the Hellcannons continued pounding the fort while the other 5 at the unpacking artillery, probably rusting them and making them much weaker.

Meanwhile , the 10 Lizard like Fimir Warriors charge up with their monstrous body in order to knock the pikemen off their feet. 300 Marauders charge up the hill, hurling javelins and axes at the remaining pikemen and wizards. Behind them marched coolly with unholy rythmn, 200 Khaos Warriors.

@LORDKHAOS

"We brothers have some...rivalries....." Tzeench
"You see Chorne doesn't like me, Nurkle doesn't like Zlaneezh and vise versa.... that's why we avoid each other..."Tzeench

"Hmm, interesting... but I guess sometimes you have friendships too? Do you always work with Zlaneezh? And how many Khaos deities are there?" Krezin asked, "And how could Khaos survive with such rivalries."

The Blades of Knave came upon another Norzcan settlement.
Many Marauders there worship Zlaneezh and quickly gathered up their weapons. They would then rush out to join the Blades of Knave, bolstering their numbers.
Along with them came some Zhaman Zorcerers of Zlaneezh.

"Great!" Krezin cheered as his legion grew substantially within a moment.

Is the settlement big enough? If it's big enough, then Krezin might settle the Blades of Knave here. If not, then they'll stay here for a short while before moving on to find another spot for settlement

@Deroc

"There are four of us.. Me(Tzeench), Nurkle, Zlaneezh and Chorne. We have some rivalry between each other....." Tzeench

"Proceed to Wintertooth(See on Khaos Map). It's owned by Chorne, there will be a huge fight. Capture it.. so gather up more soldiers... I will try to help you...."Tzeench
A Khaos Warband consisted of Khaos Warriors(40), Khaos Khosen(10) dedicated to Tzeench has arrived to Krezin to serve him.

@LORDKHAOS :

OOC
Hmm, pardon but I can't find Wintertooth in all your uploaded maps?

IC
Krezin : "Are Nurkle and Chorne friends with each other? Just asking, since for me it seems that you are friends with Zlaneezh..."

@Deroc It's in the Factions and Cliques thread. It's south of varg Bay and West of Ejodrar.

"Not really.. But we have lower rivalries.." Tzeench

@Deroc It's in the Factions and Cliques thread. It's south of varg Bay and West of Ejodrar.

"Not really.. But we have lower rivalries.." Tzeench

@LORDKHAOS

Thanks for clarification :)

Krezin : "Hmm, anyways. I think we need some more time to grow and develop the Blades of Knave on the way."
*Krezin headed towards Wintertooth while recruiting soldiers in the meantime*

@Deroc

The Blades of Knave have swelled to include over 3000 Marauders, 300 Khaos Warriors and 50 Khosen when it reached within 5 Miles of Wintertooth

@Deroc

The Blades of Knave have swelled to include over 3000 Marauders, 300 Khaos Warriors and 50 Khosen when it reached within 5 Miles of Wintertooth

Krezin : "Haha haha, with such a big legion, I will win!"
Krezin : "Look at my fancy suit, my new powers..."

*Krezin laughed*

Krezin : "Today, we march to the gates of Wintertooth and show them what we got! Guys!"
*legionnaires cheer for Krezin*
Krezin : "Charge!"

*Krezin leaded the Blades of Knave to barge into Wintertooth*

The Chornate marauders there were taken by surprise and quickly killed.
Krezin has taken the eastern part of the city with almost no effort.

Meanwhile, a surge of Marauders charge from the western and central part(a stronghold on a hill) into the eastern part to stop the invaders.

The Chornate marauders there were taken by surprise and quickly killed.
Krezin has taken the eastern part of the city with almost no effort.

*the Blades of Knave got further motivated and pleasured, their morale rising really high like tsunami glaring at hapless humans*
Krezin : "Hahahaha--"

Meanwhile, a surge of Marauders charge from the western and central part(a stronghold on a hill) into the eastern part to stop the invaders.

Krezin : "Ahh... more weaklings to conquer, more fools to make fun of and more fuel to my hunger!"
Krezin : "Attack! Spill their blood and drink it!"

*Blades of Knave then charged towards the rebel Marauders and attacked them in hysteria*

Krezin : "Zealots of Tzeench! Unleash your wrath upon the rebels! Make them suffer, and kneel before me!"
Krezin : "Sexy slaves of Zlaneezh! Fuck those fuckers! Enjoy torturing them, and enjoy getting tortured too! And show off your sexy bodies and dance before these idiots!"

*Tzeench Zorcerers unleashed a wide array of spells onto Chorne's minions*
*Zlaneezh sluts and whores engaged and fucked Chorne's minions with passion and pleasure*

OOC: Soory guys, it may take a while for my reply, this week has a lot of activities I'm gonna be busy at.

@Deroc

Outnumbered and outpowered, the Chornate marauders quickly scattered into the vast wilderness. The town was filled with dead Norzcans.
THere were more than 150 Prisoners... do what you want with them..
"Excellent... turn Wintertooth into a stronghold.. make it your base... The Blades of Knave has attracted the gaze of many Norzcans.... both hostile and awe.... Soon, thousands of Marauders and Warriors without a legion would flock to you.. now rest... you have done well.." Tzeench
"As your prize... I have some of my Daemonettes to you.. enjoy.."Zlaneezh

A couple of Daemonettes with minimal clothing appeared, all horny and flocks around Krezin. Those Daemonettes can be a sexy female and suddenly turn into a repulsive monster.

@Edge45
No problem

@Deroc

THere were more than 150 Prisoners... do what you want with them..

All of them were captured and then confined into cages and prisons.
At first all of them would be interrogated.

Some of them would be turned to labor slaves, others would be entertainment slaves (dancers, masochists, etc.) and some others would end up in the braziers for food. Most of them would still be encaged within their prisons as reserve manpower.

"Excellent... turn Wintertooth into a stronghold.. make it your base... The Blades of Knave has attracted the gaze of many Norzcans.... both hostile and awe.... Soon, thousands of Marauders and Warriors without a legion would flock to you.. now rest... you have done well.." Tzeench

Krezin showed a big grin on his face as he enjoyed the sweet delicious fruits of his second victory.

"As your prize... I have some of my Daemonettes to you.. enjoy.."Zlaneezh

A couple of Daemonettes with minimal clothing appeared, all horny and flocks around Krezin. Those Daemonettes can be a sexy female and suddenly turn into a repulsive monster.

Krezin laughed in amusement.
"Heh, heh, heh, heh!"

"Come, go to the room and play with me!"
Krezin would then lead them all into a private room and then they will enjoy themselves there

Meanwhile, the Knavish stronghold is being built up as Krezin made love enjoyed some fun times with the Daemonettes

@Deroc

The Blades of Knave has attracted the Chornate Legion of "Axes of Blood". It is en route to Wintertooth but is still a week away.

The Blades of Knave when raiding the arsenal would discover stored Hellcannons, Helstorm Rocket Batteries and Khaos Gyrocopters. These would prove useful but would require the help of Khaos Dwarves from Zhar Nagrund to operate them...

Everyone :
@Edge45, @LORDKHAOS, @bear_369

Technology advancement to World War I, Interbellum and Steampunk levels? Khaos and Black Star, especially Khaos, are very far ahead in their technology already...

===============
@LORDKHAOS

@Deroc

The Blades of Knave has attracted the Chornate Legion of "Axes of Blood". It is en route to Wintertooth but is still a week away.

After having fun with the Daemonettes, Krezin came out of his chamber and was met with a messenger, who then told him about the Chornate Legion.

But the messenger also told of their discovery of fancy futuristic machines. Krezin then headed to look at the fancy machines...

The Blades of Knave when raiding the arsenal would discover stored Hellcannons, Helstorm Rocket Batteries and Khaos Gyrocopters. These would prove useful but would require the help of Khaos Dwarves from Zhar Nagrund to operate them...

"Hmph. Fancy machines... reminds me of Deroc's backstory. Anyways, we need someone to help us with these machines. Pherithians are a big no-no. Any ideas?"

"Uhh," the messenger replied, "I think we can try asking the dwarves in Zhar Nagrund for help."

"Where the fuck is this place?"
"It's in the far east of--"

"Wait, I remember this is nearing the south pole? So actually we're close to each other?"

"Not exactly. We're not exactly on the south pole, and there's still a long way there."
"Argh, dammit. Anyways, there might be a week's time before our enemies knock our doors. Contact the dwarves ASAP, and get them into our ranks!"

The messenger nodded and then left telling a few other riding messengers -- veteran ones perhaps -- to search for the dwarves and bring them to Krezin.

**waiting for response**

===============
@bear_369

@Deroc + @LORDKHAOS : After the Dragon incidents. (If it's already done)
Laihelia's messenger's troop severely suffered from the loss of men. Most of them were injured and being cured by the wizards through healing spell.

After the discovery of possible Khaos' territory, Laihelian Army were ordered to establish an unoccupied-yet-protected border that starts from the upper shore to the lower shore, blocking every possible entrance for the Khaos to the western side as if there's nothing but to do naval invasion.

@Deroc : Laihelia Monarchy also request Pherith for a military alliance to fought off against the danger threat.

After severe loss from the 'Dragon Incident', the Laihelia Monarchy quickly focused on the technological weaponry growth, military excercises, and the improvement of wizardry. They've made a type of powder which is similar to gunpowder but yet even more powerful, mastery of wizardry, and improved soldiers with better fighting tactics and stats.

@bear_369 :
The Kingdom of Pherith has accepted the alliance, and reinforced the border further with some of their troops.

Besides that, Pherith asked for technological cooperation in research and development with Laihelia. Deroc himself has described the concepts of a fast and strong war wagon with a flexible cannon mounted on a turret to the Laihelians (= Tanks / Panzerkampfwägen / Armored Warwagons). He also told the Laihelians about flying warships in the Ehelion Empire, as well as "solid metal birds" with fixed wings as well.

@Deroc

The Dwarves however work for hire. They will dispatch 150 Daemonsmiths fot 100 Prisoners, 50 tons of Iron and 30% of all future loot as monthly payment.

@Deroc

The Dwarves however work for hire. They will dispatch 150 Daemonsmiths fot 100 Prisoners, 50 tons of Iron and 30% of all future loot as monthly payment.

Krezin agreed to the conditions and hired them back.
However, a few Zorcerers were also told to pay attention to the skills the dwarves use to operate their machineries

@Deroc

The dwarves sent Daemonsmiths.
These nefarious smiths started conjuring demons and infuse them into the machines. In reality, turns out the Machines were supposed to be possessed with DEMONs to work!

@Deroc

The dwarves sent Daemonsmiths.
These nefarious smiths started conjuring demons and infuse them into the machines. In reality, turns out the Machines were supposed to be possessed with DEMONs to work!

Krezin : "......"

*Krezin took one of the Hellcannons to the Zorcerers*

Krezin : "Summon some devilish creatures to possess this thingy. We want to see if this work or not..."

Back