[OOC] Ages Eternal - General OOC

So guys; Do we want the same basic plot as before? (We are sent to a new reality by an Allfather to mold it and stuff?)

If ya get a like from me, consider it a SECONDARY SEAL OF APPROVAL. Proceed with caution when playing, because though I may approve, @Lazzamore may not, and as the actual creator of the RP, his opinion is higher than mine, as an employed fanboy with a love for the edge. Enjoy the RP, newcomers, and be sure to do your best to interact with each other, in all its various forms.

Before we get too far, when the time comes, I will introduce humans into the realm. They are creations of the All Fathers, they are deceptively strong, adaptable, intelligent, and most important of all, free of will.

So create all the insane things you desire, I have Humanity covered :)

@Stoic

You just turned into me, and I'm the Goddess of Reflections. I feel like I should do something to demonstrate my power since you now look like me. Want to collaborate a post?

You're an animal? There's plenty of arctic creatures, what kinda look are you going for? You could be a mammoth or a sabertooth tiger? Maybe a dodo!

Polar bears, Arctic Foxes, Penguins, timber wolves... Doesn't need to be real, either, Frost elemental would work, Or yeti's maybe. Just keep brainstorming!

Hey guys; Do you mind if I did a time-leap for the world to cool? It seems to me that, being our characters are immortal deities, they would hardly notice a thousand years.

During the time leap, we can summarize our world creation, at least to the point to where the foundational land, flora, and fauna are set for each of us.

Okay, time has been leapt(?).

If anyone whats to do some express world building, do it now and I'll make a Lore thread for you to summarize afterward.

@Everyone Once everyone has summarized what they've done after the time leap, I am going to introduce Nonpa into the world. He's gonna call for all of you, and I'd like you all to come to him. It'll only be a short meeting, but Nonpa's gonna give you the seed of Humanity to sew in the All Father's Name, 6 keys of Evil to hide within the world, and he will teach you all how to make afterlives, so that those that follow you can go there, once they die. Whether you decide to have a paradise realm, a Hell, or to reincarnate or place souls in mortal constructs, that is all fine.

After this is finished, this should be the only time where you are told to do something. The rest should be free form, and intertwined with what someone else is doing. Whatever you do, try your best to play with at least one other person. It's always more fun to play with others, and your shared experiences will trump any precreated experience Lazzamore or I could make, and will greatly boost your experience over just playing by yourself. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the game :)

Back