[OOC] Ages Eternal - General OOC

I'm honestly wondering if I should bring in the Slimilili race as well...Though a bit different.

I'm also unsure of what to do at the moment...

Last edited:
Races are good, We want mortals in the world. At the rate we are going, we might not even have humans as a playable race. They're not going to create themselves, y'know.

Anyways, Oto, you should just post an intro to your character. What does she do when she gets sent down? If you need, involve one of our characters to jump start RP, or something.

Oto, could humans be your race? I think they could fit well with your domains. It wouldn't be in character for Nonpa to make sinful humans. They wouldn't even be able to live in his hellish wasteland.

Hey so maybe I'm just lost but I can't find the actual thread where we are posting this...haha.. sorry could someone throw a link up here? Thanks, and sorry again

((the actual IC RP I mean))

Thing is, The original concept for the creation of the Slimilili was Miria (then called "Miriam") sneezing on a blood clot and tossing it away. The mixture started moving on its own, became sentient, and began multiplying as it consumed and absorbed random things.

I don't know if that would work.

So I posted my character up-- I scrapped my old idea and came up with a new one since two characters seemed like a lot to manage. @Lazzamore if you want to check it out and tell me if it works in the universe that would be awesome. Thank you :)

@Otomos the Crazy : Sounds awesome, that would certainly work.

@Zorja : I just looked it over, looks good. Only thing is that you might want to define how she is responsible for imagination; We each have been creating our own creatures so far, although we could say we use your creation (imagination) as we see fit in our own. Though I really am not sure what you meant, I guess.

EDIT: Also, link: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/ic-1st-age-genesis.1106/

@Lazzamore: Thanks for looking it over. Oh yeah true-- I just sort of threw it in there because I thought it was a cool concept that I could mess around with and develop more. Essentially I was thinking of it in the sense of how you imagine or consider different possible outcomes, and how your imagination is strongly influenced by your emotions, almost like they are one. If you think it would be interesting to have my character control it then I will keep it, but I can also get rid of it if it is too complicated.

Also, could you please direct me to the actual RP?

So...I'mma put the Slimilili in the Lore section, and a warning for the picture I chose to depict them from the first time, but if any of you think that it's too much, just let me know, and I'll change it.

Sooo do we want humans? Cause I am more than happy to add a big old species of nomads to follow my wind around until they settle, especially considering Rasti gets bored very quickly and doesn't really take responsibility for his creations. He'd just release them into the world and watch them go, let the other gods take care of them.

Sooo do we want humans? Cause I am more than happy to add a big old species of nomads to follow my wind around until they settle, especially considering Rasti gets bored very quickly and doesn't really take responsibility for his creations. He'd just release them into the world and watch them go, let the other gods take care of them.
That would be awesome, thanks!

On it! Ok, that turned into a bit of an essay but I don't even care. We now have a species of human playthings and Rasti has a smart-mouthed servant thing woo!

Last edited:
Hey guys-- just wanted to mention that my friend is interested in joining this (she has a character worked out--goddess of the underworld) so that's the Keira I mentioned in my post. @Lazzamore if it's ok with you could she join in?

Back