[OOC] Ages Eternal - General OOC

I gave Zorja permission to make another Underworld god. That way, IC, there's hope of something better than eternal damnation.

Oh ok-- I will let my friend know. Yeah it makes sense to have like a hell and then the alternative underworld. Awesome. Thanks for being open :)

What if I introduced a second character? I was thinking, as an antithesis to strictly lawful Fidreur I could make a goddess of Confusion and Manipulation who acts Chaotic Evil (Not evil in the sense of Nonpa, Evil in the sense that Nonpa might punish her), maybe have her in the sea to since Spike's character took to the sky instead. I can't decide if making a more characters would be a good idea, or even needed at this point, so what do you guys think?

I'm under the assumption that once the genesis is over, there will be no more god characters in this RP. So I'd say the more gods, the better, since there will be no god creation afterwards. Also, I'm sure there isn't a character limit, so go ahead, make your chaotic goddess.

Well, maybe. I don't fully know about the next age, I'd like it to be as dependent on your opinion as mine, and we won't make the change until everybody's fully done.

I JUST realized that Spike's not the only one ignored! Did Miria say 'hello' to fidreur too? So sorry, I missed that in my last post... Sorry to both of you, then!

Yeah, lets do that from now on if you guys want a response from me... Apparently I'm not as put-together as I thought! :p

Back