[OOC] Ages Eternal - General OOC

@Lazzamore I really like the new character-- I feel like we could have an interesting dynamic between her and Luira since their powers are sort of similar yet opposites- different directions//confusion, love//beauty, it's interesting. Animosity or friendship do you think?

Perhaps. I was thinking she would be a bit of a troublemaker/villainous character, due to her animosity with the Allfather.

@Zorja Hm... Up to you. Whats Luira's relationship with the Allfather? I'd imagine Luira and Eellae's relationship would be much like adoptive/half sisters, with one being the black sheep who hates her new parents.

@Lazzamore Luira is pretty supportive of the Allfather-- she herself is rather aloof, since she sees many outcomes at once and sort of understands motives, so she and the Allfather get alone pretty well I would say.

@Zorja so likely rivalry. Eellae is less appreciative of the Allfather's gift, she'll be antagonistic to a few of us whom she considers the Allfather's 'Favorites'.

Hello hello I'm Zorja's friend! Sorry it took me a while to join, I'm on a trip right now and the internet on the train is very spotty. Anyhoo, I'm excited to join and I'm currently working on writing up a character description for my character (Keira, goddess of underworld- well sort of- gotta make sure I'm not overstepping into Nonpa's territory).

Basically, I'm the god of Hell, i punish people based off the 10 Danteen sins, and have 5 heralds, based off the Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Danteen Sins:
Gluttony
Greed
Anger
Sloth
Envy
Heresy
Violence
Fraud
Treachery
Pride

Horsemen/Horses:
Conquest/Glory
War/Ruin
Famine/Fear
Plague/Madness
Death/Despair

Other than that, you should be good to go.

Ok, I was thinking my character might have a sort of heaven-like area inside of Nonpa's underworld. I've been toying around with the idea of her having this constant internal battle between her love for beauty and life and her power over death. Her haven in the underworld could be a sort of manifestation of herself trying to forge a small amount of beauty from death.

Sounds good to me, and IC, Nonpa wouldn't mind your presence one bit. He's cruel and ruthless to those who are evil, but he's not the jealous type, and he does what he does to make the world better, so he'd like there to be a heaven to give him hope that his job is helping the good mortals of the world.

Back