[OOC] Ages Eternal - General OOC

Well, the Allfather just ignored a question, but I guess he was on a tight schedule, and others can answer it

hey-- I'm going to make a new race of dragon riders if it's ok with @Spike1d23 to borrow some of his creatures. Are we putting our species anywhere? maybe we should start a new thread to post just the different types of people/animals we're creating so we can keep track of them haha. Anyone up for that?

Hm...Origin Slimilili is getting big...hey, which race do you guys want me to have it mindlessly attack?

@Zorja We already have a thread for that; the 'Lore' thread. Post them there.

@Otomos the Crazy Fidreur would never forgive Miria if her accidental blob attacked his Orcs... Doeet (I want to flesh out Yegoth and Mazoga anyways, so lemme post about them actually, then Doeet)

hey-- I'm going to make a new race of dragon riders if it's ok with @Spike1d23 to borrow some of his creatures. Are we putting our species anywhere? maybe we should start a new thread to post just the different types of people/animals we're creating so we can keep track of them haha. Anyone up for that?
Yea sure thing tho do say something to raxis just for rp reasons c: nvm you already did that... XD

Be careful Salsa. Keeping that sword from Miria is like treading on thin ice with a cold-resistant shark waiting for you below.

Raxis is losing all his dragons XD
Stare-dad-manly-tear-drop20110724-22047-1x7mqqb.jpg

Back