[OOC] Nomadium - General OOC Thread & Discussion

@Terra If you can manage it, go for it!

@GoddessLuna, It is flawless, welcome aboard~~

Note to all! Apologies if I am seldom online for the next few days, there's a big event going on in town my brother flew in to attend with me, so I'm out most of the day. I'll try to catch up during the evenings, but bear with me if you can!!

Note to all! Apologies if I am seldom online for the next few days, there's a big event going on in town my brother flew in to attend with me, so I'm out most of the day. I'll try to catch up during the evenings, but bear with me if you can!!
That is fine! I have work everyday until sunday so I can only post during the evenings as well =P!

Also I was not sure long the establishment was so I hope the amount of years her being there was okay. Of course she is paying for her room =P!

That time frame is fine! As long as she's bringing in coin for the guild at a consistent rate, the room is free of charge :D

Awesome thanks! I can pop up a CS for my secondary as well then once I get it finished, she's more just going to be a tag along for Ren then her own seperate character so it's not going to be too intensive hopefully.

I'm still not 100% on my character's exact abilities yet, but I just really enjoy him so he's getting posted tonight haha.

Note for all! I want someone for my character to basically hero worship if anyone wants to jump into that role? Don't need to be super heroic-just have done anything impressive ever at all, and you can hate him or love him or not even notice him, because all of those options are hilarious.

Sounds interesting. My character will be posted soon, and if you find him suiting to your tastes, you can go ahead and worship him. Hohoho~ xD

You should all be worshipping the dragon queen buhahaha~ Jk she a monster worthy of no praise.

@Revelree I read your bio and when it is accepted or if or however the right wording for it should be... if your character has been there for a while that means you would know my character who has been there for 7 years. Just thought to let you know =P!

@GoddessLuna I see. I'll keep that in mind! The character sheets are all so long so I was planning to read it later tonight. :p

Thinking about it now, they are around the same age. They practically grew up together, if that's the case. xD

@GoddessLuna I see. I'll keep that in mind! The character sheets are all so long so I was planning to read it later tonight. :p

Thinking about it now, they are around the same age. They practically grew up together, if that's the case. xD

If you read mine I apologize for it being so long it was not intended to be honest. I think mine is longest out of them all. I was trying to get everything explained xD! If you happen to read mine and have any idea's like for example mentioning the whole growing up together they could have some interesting conversations =)!

If you read mine I apologize for it being so long it was not intended to be honest. I think mine is longest out of them all. I was trying to get everything explained xD! If you happen to read mine and have any idea's like for example mentioning the whole growing up together they could have some interesting conversations =)!

@GoddessLuna I read it. xD You mentioned her being open to romantic relationships? I mean, if its the route you want to go, I'm quite interested. They did have some similar experiences, like finding the guild through a mentor (or in Cato's case, his adoptive father). I imagine there will be a small kinship that's going to happen here.

To be honest, I've been planning for Cato to find interest in one lady in this roleplay sooner or later. If you want, we can build it up. ouo

Well, assuming Cato gets approved. *fingers crossed*

@GoddessLuna I read it. xD You mentioned her being open to romantic relationships? I mean, if its the route you want to go, I'm quite interested. They did have some similar experiences, like finding the guild through a mentor (or in Cato's case, his adoptive father). I imagine there will be a small kinship that's going to happen here.

To be honest, I've been planning for Cato to find interest in one lady in this roleplay sooner or later. If you want, we can build it up. ouo

Well, assuming Cato gets approved. *fingers crossed*

Well the relationship is not really up to me =P! Its up to her and seeing how she thinks about it xD! Like I said shes going to be a handful xD! Besides she does not think anything like that would ever happen given her appearance. And yeah her mentor is missing D:! She refuses to believe he is dead. I am guessing they fought a lot growing up in the guild due to her getting angry easily especially at a younger age.

Well the relationship is not really up to me =P! Its up to her and seeing how she thinks about it xD! Like I said shes going to be a handful xD! Besides she does not think anything like that would ever happen given her appearance. And yeah her mentor is missing D:! She refuses to believe he is dead. I am guessing they fought a lot growing up in the guild due to her getting angry easily especially at a younger age.

Perfect! Cato wouldn't say no for a challenge. To be honest, if she'd give in easily, I will be bitterly disappointed. And I can imagine him still hanging around her and teasing her to no end, so he'll be a handful as well. xD I agree they must have fought a lot since they were little, but perhaps Cato has been pissing her off on purpose because of a small crush? Hohohoho~

Perfect! Cato wouldn't say no for a challenge. To be honest, if she'd give in easily, I will be bitterly disappointed. And I can imagine him still hanging around her and teasing her to no end, so he'll be a handful as well. xD I agree they must have fought a lot since they were little, but perhaps Cato has been pissing her off on purpose because of a small crush? Hohohoho~

Sounds like fun =)! I hope your character gets approved! I am a bit unsure about a couple of things being approved like having a ability and a magical item with ya but if anything is not right in the character sheet Southpaw should let ya know. I don't think he will be getting back on until tomorrow evening though.

Sounds like fun =)! I hope your character gets approved! I am a bit unsure about a couple of things being approved like having a ability and a magical item with ya but if anything is not right in the character sheet Southpaw should let ya know. I don't think he will be getting back on until tomorrow evening though.

I see. Well, in my defense, the coat was from his dad and the reason I let him have it is because I cannot imagine him parting with it. It's sort of symbolic, like his dad's desire for him to be safe and protected. It just doesn't seem right for his dad's magical item to go anywhere else. Besides, it's relatively weak anyways.

But! If I do have to ditch it (*cries in a corner*), I will.

I see. Well, in my defense, the coat was from his dad and the reason I let him have it is because I cannot imagine him parting with it. It's sort of symbolic, like his dad's desire for him to be safe and protected. It just doesn't seem right for his dad's magical item to go anywhere else. Besides, it's relatively weak anyways.

But! If I do have to ditch it (*cries in a corner*), I will.

Yeah I can understand that =)! I was just saying just from a different viewpoint is all! Ughhh I need to get my reply in before the end of tonight @_@! Well technically it is already the end of the night and is now morning... But... disregarding that for the moment... I will get this done!

I'm really happy with my charecter, but I do hope that she'll mix well with the others. It would be nice if you guys could think of something interesting that could happen but I guess I'll just see what happens.

Back