[OOC] Nomadium - General OOC Thread & Discussion

Does this work? );
l8ewzb8d9
She looks like she's having a hang over :D

Also, o one should be able to see Tyvin's crystallised arm right now, it's covered up. They could see her scarred arm and the crystallised portion of her face, but not the arm.

Also, o one should be able to see Tyvin's crystallised arm right now, it's covered up. They could see her scarred arm and the crystallised portion of her face, but not the arm.

Ah, I see. I'm sorry about that, I'll edit my post accordingly. :)

Ah, I see. I'm sorry about that, I'll edit my post accordingly. :)

Also why is Cato eating ham with a spoon =P? Amorra is not having that sloop that everyone else is having in a bowl. She eats a lot of meat since it gives her more energy then the sloop and since becoming what she is she can't have sweets as it makes her sick or stomach uncomfortable. That last part was just a little information on her eating habits xD! I would say she is more carnivorous than omnivore like most humans are.

Also why is Cato eating ham with a spoon =P? Amorra is not having that sloop that everyone else is having in a bowl. She eats a lot of meat since it gives her more energy then the sloop and since becoming what she is she can't have sweets as it makes her sick or stomach uncomfortable. That last part was just a little information on her eating habits xD! I would say she is more carnivorous than omnivore like most humans are.
I eat ham with a spoon! Fight me, goddess. xD

I eat ham with a spoon! Fight me, goddess. xD
Dang. Amorra will have to call Cato a weirdo for eating ham with a spoon after she so carefully had cut her ham D:! She did all the prep work and you took the prize! She will have Cato pay for that!

I think the site had a little bit of a rollback I remember people posting here but the messages are gone?

@GoddessLuna okay! Ah, everyone, Cato is partially deaf, (partially because he can still hear faint things, like vocal tones or melodies or explosions and stuff, but not good enough to understand words) so expect that he will be doing a lot of second guessing when talking to people. Expect my posts to be a lot like that last one in conversations. Cato slips from the charade every now and then, he won't notice some things sometimes when he's not paying enough attention. Just thought I should clarify. xD

@GoddessLuna okay! Ah, everyone, Cato is partially deaf, (partially because he can still hear faint things, like vocal tones or melodies or explosions and stuff, but not good enough to understand words) so expect that he will be doing a lot of second guessing when talking to people. Expect my posts to be a lot like that last one in conversations. Cato slips from the charade every now and then, he won't notice some things sometimes when he's not paying enough attention. Just thought I should clarify. xD
I read your character bio so I knew about it :3!

Back