[OOC] Nomadium - General OOC Thread & Discussion

XD and Shiori is turning out to be a really fun character to play as! I already have a plan for her death for some reason. ;-;

Also we have more posts in the OOC then IC. That's sad, but still I like just hanging out with you guys.

This is due to the fact that we have people we need to wait on. Like right now people are waiting for me to make a post. In roleplays the OCC can have more posts then the actual roleplay if the roleplay is just starting out.

XD I can just Imagine Tyvin trying to get in on it, being like "Hey, can I see it too? I bet I can show you something cool as well!"

I have been thinking about this for a while but... we do still have two people who posted a character that has been approved but hasn't made a post in the IC, right? I wonder where they are.

I was going to make a post today but something happened in rl that has left me in a bit of an emotional state that prevents me from coming up with a response I apologize.

I was going to make a post today but something happened in rl that has left me in a bit of an emotional state that prevents me from coming up with a response I apologize.
Shit happens, Roleplaying is done for personal enjoyment, it's okay to not post when you feeling down/pissed.

Back