[OOC] Nomadium - General OOC Thread & Discussion

I figured the coat was going to be a no go xD!

@Southpaw I had a question... How advanced is the roleplay as far as what time we are in? Do the rooms have like bathtubs or do we have to have hand drawn baths etc? Also how wealthy is the guild? Do we have more options on food then just a common stuff?

Last edited:
I'm really happy with my charecter, but I do hope that she'll mix well with the others. It would be nice if you guys could think of something interesting that could happen but I guess I'll just see what happens.
Think? You mean, like... Use those 'brain' thingies?

XD yeah, but I think that your charecter would actually make for a pretty good counterpart for mine. That or Elin, since he's closest in age.

I just doodled Shiori. She looks so cute!
)
I hope it works :p

I figured the coat was going to be a no go xD!

@Southpaw I had a question... How advanced is the roleplay as far as what time we are in? Do the rooms have like bathtubs or do we have to have hand drawn baths etc? Also how wealthy is the guild? Do we have more options on food then just a common stuff?
Not advanced for showers or modern baths, but enough mastery of basic engineering and aquifers in cities to be able to run water through with knobs. They water would still need to be heated, though.

The guild is pretty wealthy, but they pay property fees, supply fees for all of their guild members, and they pay off troublesome authorities who want to meddle with mages. So money isn't exactly running free :p

Not advanced for showers or modern baths, but enough mastery of basic engineering and aquifers in cities to be able to run water through with knobs. They water would still need to be heated, though.

The guild is pretty wealthy, but they pay property fees, supply fees for all of their guild members, and they pay off troublesome authorities who want to meddle with mages. So money isn't exactly running free :p

Alright I see thank you for answering that =)!

Back