[OOC] Nomadium - General OOC Thread & Discussion

I don't think there's a specific outline restriction-wise, just keep it moderate (I think that's the right word)

Nothing too op I imagine and you can't have more than 1 power or magical item I believe.

Believe Luna @SerinaBloom. I tried. xD Nothing too op, decide to either have a magic item or an ability, and submit your character for approval. @Southpaw is the one in charge. I don't think he's been very strict on the character creation. As long as the character has substance, in my observation.

What Revel said! If the ability makes a good character, I will accept you :)

Speaking of new applicants everyone, feel free to market Nomadium around! The more the merrier, after all~

What Revel said! If the ability makes a good character, I will accept you :)

Speaking of new applicants everyone, feel free to market Nomadium around! The more the merrier, after all~

Was not sure if we were still opened or not to new players! I will make sure to let people know who join up on the site ^^!

@Swag Giraffe Yay! I hope your character gets along well with my Cato! :) If you want to, we can set something up for them to interact.

I'll reply to the IC in a few hours guys. I'm working on it. ^^

@Revelree Ayy, sounds great! Hopefully I'll have her finished tonight, I'm fast when it come to characters. Unless they end up seven pages long, ahaha... I love to write characters.

Me too. Well, I don't like them to feel quite over top so I don't write much on their character sheet, but when you create them, and you give them personality and their own desires and goals: it's the best! ^^

Ahaha, I try not to feel too over the top... but I've ended up finishing and looking at a character's personality and going, "Oh, look, it's a five paragraph essay." ^^" Ehehe. But yes, it's totally the best!! I love to give them quirks and just... gaaaah. It's so fun. XD

Also just to clear things up Veda only speaks when I write that they speak. Because I realized that I used italics for both Shiori's thoughts and Veda. .~.

No, Veda cannot. They choose to only talk to Shiori most of the time, but Shiori can relate to everyone what Veda says, however she doesn't do this a lot. Should it be 100% necessary Veda can and will communicate to others, but usually when it comes to saving Shiori or another dire situation. Since when Shiori dies, Veda does too.
Also whats your personal policy on posts and replies? Mine is that I usually wait for 2 other people to respond, and at least 1 has to directly respond or interact with my character. I think it's a goo rule, but I'm allways interested in different and possibly better ways.

My personal policy to respond is to respond when something sparks that fire in me. xD Of course, that means having to wait for someone to react to what my character did. As long as the conversation and flow won't feel awkward or forced, I'll jump right in, leaving chances for everyone else to reply to my post. Unless, of course, I was expressly forbidden to do so.

Back