[OOC] Nomadium - General OOC Thread & Discussion

So far my character sign-up sheet is done except for the appearance part, which I plan to draw a picture for. Anyone want to edit or look at what I've got so far???

I shall do that promptly! So pleased to see our leagues growing :)
Homework piles are done, and South is back in business bay-beeeeeeee

Now you all get to learn of Bartender's dark prophetic rumor mill talents >:3

Yep sure Rev, I'll be ready for action once these archery lessons have happened but we're moving pretty fast so it shouldn't take too long :)

@Southpaw I have a question. Is there some way that magical items can be broken so they won't have any magical properties anymore? :D
It would be extremely difficult, but yes. You're breaking a God's craft, after all. You would most likely need an item that was designed to break such artifacts. In fact, our heroes are scheduled to run across one of those....but thats for another time ;)

I shall do that promptly! So pleased to see our leagues growing :)
Homework piles are done, and South is back in business bay-beeeeeeee

Now you all get to learn of Bartender's dark prophetic rumor mill talents >:3
Sweet! I haven't posted it yet, can I PM you or should I post what I've got regardless?

It would be extremely difficult, but yes. You're breaking a God's craft, after all. You would most likely need an item that was designed to break such artifacts. In fact, our heroes are scheduled to run across one of those....but thats for another time ;)

Ah I see. uwu But for a magical item to make a mage, the human would have to have actual physical contact with it, right?

How weird that my alerts for this stopped all of a sudden but is now up again now that I posted once more xD! I will be posting with Amorra sometime as soon as people are on their quests XD She might be going back downstairs at some point and hoping to gear up for another quest maybe.

How in the world does Tyvin look loved and important? I'd expect more regal clothes from an important looking person :D

I was reeeeally tempted to make Elin say it looked like her out loud but he bumbles enough and they were in a nice space XD

Well, after she said it looked shitty, that might be taken the wrong way without the full context of 'loved and important'. Now, time for Tyvin to be a very bad influence on Elin :D

Back